The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives, still pissed about Roulette, but even more pissed he lost to Axl Crow on War.
*Devin Smith walks up to Omega*
What the hell is wrong with you big man?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:03 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives, still pissed about Roulette, but even more pissed he lost to Axl Crow on War.
Omega glares at the new kid, trying to strike fear into him.

Omega: In case you haven't seen CWW recently, newbie, I've been screwed out of the CWW Championship time and time again!
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:12 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:

Omega: In case you haven't seen CWW recently, newbie, I've been screwed out of the CWW Championship time and time again!

*lowers his sunglasses*
You think you scare me?Im from LA Ive seen some pretty scary stuff,and as for being screwed out of championships,Ive been screwed ot of freaking contracts!I was in this old company and I was their top guy and than they go out of business!I mean how can someone want me out of their company,I mean look at me ...IM A SEXY BEAST!!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:15 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:

*lowers his sunglasses*
You think you scare me?Im from LA Ive seen some pretty scary stuff,and as for being screwed out of championships,Ive been screwed ot of freaking contracts!I was in this old company and I was their top guy and than they go out of business!I mean how can someone want me out of their company,I mean look at me ...IM A SEXY BEAST!!
Omega: Look. Your a newbie in my book. You haven't seen the competition here. CWW is the elite, and I'm the top star of this buisness. So, run along, go think your big in dead companies and wallow around in self-pity.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:18 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:

*lowers his sunglasses*
Omega: Look. Your a newbie in my book. You haven't seen the competition here. CWW is the elite, and I'm the top star of this buisness. So, run along, go think your big in dead companies and wallow around in self-pity.
*Devin throws the sunglasses off*
If you are so great than how come you havent won a damn championship!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:

*lowers his sunglasses*
Omega: I said it earlier. People screw me over. Their afraid that when I win the title, I won't lose it.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:29 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:

*lowers his sunglasses*
Omega: I said it earlier. People screw me over. Their afraid that when I win the title, I won't lose it.
Devin Smith:If you deserved it than you wouldve won it by now.Maybe its time you let someone else challenge for it.Maybe someone weaker,that you can make sure they win.If you know what Im saying.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:36 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he face palms*
Kid I understand what its like to try and make a big first impression but you dont want your first match to be a loss do you?
*slaps him*
Your just afraid that you would lose to a newcomer
OT-Thats not an attack its just a little smack
Casey Anomaly
*he holds his face with a look of shock for a moment but then sadistically smirks*
You know what kid you got your match but you also wanna know what you will suffer for your actions
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he face palms*
Kid I understand what its like to try and make a big first impression but you dont want your first match to be a loss do you?
*slaps him*
Your just afraid that you would lose to a newcomer
OT-Thats not an attack its just a little smack
Casey Anomaly
*he holds his face with a look of shock for a moment but then sadistically smirks*
You know what kid you got your match but you also wanna know what you will suffer for your actions
*Devin Smith starts walking away*
It will be a match that you will never forget
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Harry Jones is seen preparing for his Road to the Throne Tournament rematch against Hunter J. He strongly believes that he the ability to defeat Hunter J for a second consecutive time. It is do or die time.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Devin Smith sitting on a crate looking in the mirror admiring himself.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:06 pm

The camera walks into Surge's locker room to see the masked man burning his copy of the script for Revolution...
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:11 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
The camera walks into Surge's locker room to see the masked man burning his copy of the script for Revolution...
*Devin Smith walks by and stops and checks out whats going on*
Uuummm what are ya doing?Thats the script.You need that.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:20 pm

(Hunter J is seen in the hallway tapping his wrists before his rematch with Harry Jones on Rev)

(Kevin Evans is a different hallway getting ready for his match with Owens on Rev)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:33 pm

(Shane Johnson is in his locker room boxing, before Rev tonight)

TBC by anyone on Rev
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:34 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge looks at Devin.

"Who the Hell are you...?"
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:41 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge looks at Devin.

*Devin Smith takes off his glasses and smiles*
Im Devin Smith,I was just recently signed to Revolution.And whats up with your face?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Dan Bolt sits backstage, doing some stuff.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:01 am

Hazza currently has one of, if not the best matches in CWW history in his PM. Thank me later.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:06 am

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge looks at Devin.

*Devin Smith takes off his glasses and smiles*
Im Devin Smith,I was just recently signed to Revolution.And whats up with your face?
You must not talk...Im gonna leave now.
*Devin Smith walks off*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:14 am

{"The Enforcer" Ramon Rocque walks out onto the stage as the crowd boos him, looking like he wants to hurt someone, he proceeds down the ramp in a monstrous looking manner before getting to the front of the ring and pulling himself up onto the apron by grabbing hold of the ropes, he then steps over the top rope into the ring before making the Ring Announcer drop his Mic by Grabbing and Lifting him up into the air and throwing him over the top rope with a Military press slam onto the floor below, Ramon then picks up the Mic and looks into the camera with a stern look on his face}

Ramon Rocque

Last week on Acceleration, I destroyed two cruiserweights, but that was only a little taste of what I can do because Tonight on Revolution... I'm going to destroy someone else and from then on out, I am going to do the same thing every Wednesday Night. For I will eventually enforce my power onto all of you because I'm someone that you just can't stop

{Ramon throws the Mic away before stepping back over the top rope and hopping down from apron, he then makes his way back up the ramp, past the stage and to the backstage area while the crowd boos him some more}

Last edited by Samuel on Wed May 25, 2011 4:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:17 am

Dan Maskell and Craig Owens are in the same locker room talking shop

TST are in the gym

The Chase Foundation are outside the arena
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:45 am

I will make a new CWW Thread a little later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40