The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?

Go down 
+6
JD
Harold
Bleed Green
TJ
fuck
Ethan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? Empty
PostSubject: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Here's an article posted today:

Matt Hardy recently posted a video up on Youtube talking about Edge and his brother Jeff Hardy. In it he mentions that his brother may have back surgery and is thinking of calling it quits. Here is a quote from the video and I will also post the video up for all to see.

“There’s another man that I have to bring up right now that is hurting severely who’s actually thinking about having back surgery and is actually thinking about ending his career in wrestling — especially on the heels of Edge going — and that’s my brother Jeff Hardy, who has given the fans so much over the years,” said Hardy. “He has sacrificed his body, he has destroyed his body, he has killed his body for people. And for anyone to criticize or give him a hard time over that is just so… not right.”

http://www.ring-rap.com/2011/04/17/is-jeff-hardy-ready-to-retire/

What do you think about this? Are you shocked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Or perhaps because he is in legal trouble and effed up whatever TNA had planned for him? And he is looklng for some sort of an excuse so that he can leave "on his own terms?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:25 pm

He did all that because he's reckless. He was almost a Deathmatch wrestler at one point. Dude has no one to blame but himself and that fact he built his reputation on being "extreme". Even so, he still sucks and to quote Mike Rotch, who is a pretty cool guy, "if you're a dime a dozen Indy worker, you can basically fuck off", which is what Jeff is finally doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Shocked. Jeff is a good wrestler. But getting himself involved with drugs again when Hogan and Bischoff we're going to keep him in the main event until they ran TNA into the ground, was a stupid idea. I met Jeff in real life. He has pretty wicked skills, he's deathdefying, but he shouldn't be out because of an injury. He should be out because of his behavior. Him being a drug attic ruined him and he knows he can't go back to WWE, or TNA.. And what other place is there? Jeff wants to be on Television, a good company where he can be a millionaire and spend it on dope and cocaine and other drugs. Nice going, Jeff. You threw yourself away.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:10 pm

I won't miss him, the idiot's a father now and yet he still does this stuff. It's obvious that he doesn't want to be helped, back in 2009 when he left the WWE because he was "burned out" from wrestling was just an excuse to jump ship to a company that obviously doesn't care about the well-being of their wrestlers. He has all the opportunity to get help but refuses. Meanwhile, Scott Hall is in even worse shape but nobody cares about him.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:50 am

Alot of people need to give these Wrestlers credit. These Wrestlers are sacrificing their body to do what they believe in, and to satisfy people. Sure, the Wrestlers travel all aroud the world, and travel to Foreign Countries, but it also mean they don't get to see their families. It is okay to dislike, even to hate, but when alot of people are wishing death on someone, that's a little too far, and it will backfire at them.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 am

Jeff is my absolute favorite. If he goes, with Edge gone, my top 3 will be down to Christian. Jeff Hardy, my absolute favorite since he came back to WWE in 2006, and has always been there since. Jeff travels around the world, sacrificing seeing his family, just because he LOVES the wrestling buisness. People who like him bring him up, people who hate him make him famous, and people who do what Jeff does on a regular basis, like him, are legends of the wrestling buisness. If he does go, Thank You Jeff, for bringing me some of my favorite moments in WWE history!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:11 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Jeff is my absolute favorite. If he goes, with Edge gone, my top 3 will be down to Christian. Jeff Hardy, my absolute favorite since he came back to WWE in 2006, and has always been there since. Jeff travels around the world, sacrificing seeing his family, just because he LOVES the wrestling buisness. People who like him bring him up, people who hate him make him famous, and people who do what Jeff does on a regular basis, like him, are legends of the wrestling buisness. If he does go, Thank You Jeff, for bringing me some of my favorite moments in WWE history!
I love him. The feud that he and Matt Hardy had with E&C and The Dudley Boyz will go down as one the best in history. They put on my personal favourite match in history. In my oppinion, Jeff was the greatest wrestler in the post-attitude era
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Finally...
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 am

People are so harsh I tell you!!!!
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Jeff was the reason I got into wrestling so seeing him go would be sad. Edge as well. There match at No Mercy 1999 changed my life and have been a wrestling fan ever since. Regardless of what he did outside the ring, he is a Legend.

Ok he did drugs, and he **** up. But pretty much like 90 % of wrestleres have at least tried Streiods INCLUDING EDGE so does that mean no ones accomplishments should be recognized? No it does not.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:35 am

Who cares its just Jeff Hardy he doesn't have feelings because he snorted them all away
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:54 am

Jeff has had back problems for a long time which he used to self medicate for, he knew he needed surgery but did not want to leave for a long time and disappoint the fans. He may need this surgery. I wish him the very best and he has to do what's best for him right now. I will miss him dearly. Much love Jeff Hardy, get well..
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:57 am

Dan wrote:
Who cares its just Jeff Hardy he doesn't have feelings because he snorted them all away
much like your avatar eh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:12 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Dan wrote:
much like your avatar eh?
Differance is Sheens entertaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?   First Edge, now Jeff Hardy? Empty

Back to top Go down

First Edge, now Jeff Hardy?
Page 1 of 1