The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Edge has left the buliding  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Edge has left the buliding  EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Edge has left the buliding  EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Edge has left the buliding  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Edge has left the buliding  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Edge has left the buliding  EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Edge has left the buliding  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Edge has left the buliding

Go down 
+6
Ace
Ethan
TJ
Karl
Bleed Green
Styles
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Edge has left the buliding  Empty
PostSubject: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Edge has retired. Edge HAS retired!! I am on the Raw live chat when I saw this. Edge is gone.

Thank you Edge.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:30 pm

He had just became one of my favorites too. That sucks. That is definatly going to the top of the agenda on my blog.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:35 pm

It's a real shame; he will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:36 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
He had just became one of my favorites too. That sucks. That is definatly going to the top of the agenda on my blog.

It better be. It is shame he is gone. But I guess his neck and spine could not take anymore beatings.

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 pm

кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:
It's a real shame; he will be missed.

He will be Karl, he will be...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Am I the only one who isn't buying this crap? Come tomorrow's Smackdown tapings we'll see that retirement isn't going to last.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Dolemite wrote:
Am I the only one who isn't buying this crap? Come tomorrow's Smackdown tapings we'll see that retirement isn't going to last.

We will have to watch SD but I do think Edge will walk away. Also I signed up for your thread.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:50 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Dolemite wrote:

We will have to watch SD but I do think Edge will walk away. Also I signed up for your thread.
So you did. I'll just say it here: You're accepted.

Here's what I think's going to happen: Edge is seen laid out backstage either on Raw or tomorrow, then we get that whodunnit story for a few weeks until eventually it turns out to be Christian, who becomes a new mega main event heel.

Or they're simply having Christian take Edge's spot. Either way Christian's involved.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Check out my blog!
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Thank you Edge!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 am

Dolemite wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Dolemite wrote:

So you did. I'll just say it here: You're accepted.

Here's what I think's going to happen: Edge is seen laid out backstage either on Raw or tomorrow, then we get that whodunnit story for a few weeks until eventually it turns out to be Christian, who becomes a new mega main event heel.

Or they're simply having Christian take Edge's spot. Either way Christian's involved.

Thanks TJ

Yes I agree Christian involved in this, he was with Edge when he did the promo. I don't think Edge will get layed out, he will just leave. Thus letting Christian take over. Edge will be retiring the belt on sd as I saw on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:06 am

It's either what one of you said above ^^^^
OR
It might be that he will return at the Royal Rumble due to some surgery or something he needs.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:27 am

I couldn't contain myself. Second blog of the day, about Edge. Take a look.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:53 am

Kay, so your not an Edgehead if you became a fan of his once he became a face. That just means that your a puppet. I don't believe that he is done because It's fuckin Edge. WWE would be **** if he left without having someone built up enough to replace him. Without Edge on Smackdown in all realness it resembles what could be a TNA roster. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:50 am

Thank you, Edge.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Gonna miss him. One of my all time favorites. Was in complete shock last night. I think it would be cool if they let Christian take his place at Extreme Rulez and win the title as a tribute. Even if he only held it for a little bit and then lost it to Del Rio.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:53 pm

this sucks, but hopefully Christian will get a push now. Im gonna miss the Rated R Superstar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Everyone knows I am a huge mark for Del Rio. And honestly, I was mad that Del Rio had all this hype after winning the biggest Royal Rumble in WWE History and lost to Edge for the world belt at WrestleMania.. But now I realize, it was better for Edge to win. Because I know if Edge had left WWE with Del Rio handing him Edge's last match as a loss at the biggest stage of them all, it'd be horrible and pretty much ruin Edge. I'm glad now that Edge won his last match in the WWE. Although, I wish he would've stayed around many years later. But I am also glad he stopped now so he don't end up crippled. Edge will be missed. I will never forget when he won the first Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and I was pulling for him.

I've been an Edge fan, even though I didn't pull for him sometimes, I am a Edge Head. Edge, you've accomplished alot in your career. If the fans could vote, I vote you headline the Hall of Fame Class of 2012.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge has left the buliding    Edge has left the buliding  Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge has left the buliding
Page 1 of 1