The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!

Go down 
+30
TJ
Jigsaw*
The Truth Has Set Me Free
AfganisDan
Nova
Michael
BEAST MODE
Nuevo
#Animal
''King'' Extreme Styles
Admin
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Cole
@HeelCodeBroken
Zadok
"Mr. Hall of Fame" Mason
Jericho
bait30
LegendOfCasey
M
Sam
Harold
Styles
Karl
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
★ThatRoughToughChick★
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 am

Mitch wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
I dont want everyone to get all hating and stuff, its just i dont really get a chance to rp much on this forum.... on the other one there are actually other girls, so i wanted everything to be in one place! You should all join! its awesome! Very Happy But if not, then its no biggie!

I have joined, just waiting for my account to be approved so I can use the site Cool

Yaaaaay! Very Happy

Btw, it still hasn't been approved Shocked

i thought that when i first joined, but actually it had been approved. just clikc off then click back on it! i think thats what i did Smile

Still saying Account Pending Approval Evil or Very Mad

But when my account is approved, I might think about moving CWW over to there to be perfectly honest

You'd lose me...

I would not move.

Geez dudes, don't put words in my mouth. I said I MIGHT, not I will.

ik, I'm just pointing out what happens if you do lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 am

Haha Mitch, if you moved CWW over there then you would lose me as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Nuevo
Jobber
Jobber
Nuevo

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:50 am

Just talking for My Cousin Dan here but Mitch if the site moved he would not go with it
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 pm

I think CWW would lose almost everyone if it moved Razz
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:09 pm

But it would gain plenty of other people... just sayin'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Other people who don't know shit about CAW Roleplaying. Most of the population at ASWF are Off Topic people, Raw people, and that stuff.

Most of us on The Universe are E-Fedders. We met in the Fantasy Wrestling section, and thats the base of the site. E-Feds and Be the Bookers.

Plus, their staff isn't nowhere near as good as The Universe. ASWF Staff remind me of WWE Universe's.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 am

But RPing standards would go down
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 am

Samuel wrote:

But RPing standards would go down
what he said
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:06 am

There are some good RPers on ASWF, but not nearly as good as the people here on The Universe. But there is no point going to war with them or anything like that. Hell, I'm even starting an RPing competition over there for shiggles.

But yeah, don't move it over there.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 am

Hazza wrote:
There are some good RPers on ASWF, but not nearly as good as the people here on The Universe. But there is no point going to war with them or anything like that. Hell, I'm even starting an RPing competition over there for shiggles.

I totally agree with the bolded statement
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 am

Samuel {ASWF = Bullshit} wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Lol, what's with all your names? It's not like they did anything to us...
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:21 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Lol, what's with all your names? It's not like they did anything to us...

it's a new trend Razz
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:23 am

Hazza wrote:

I get it. Everybody wants it to stay & I respect that. But for god's sake, all of you (minus Hazza & Jake) are completely over-reacting & jumping the gun on this. If I do end up deciding to move the thread to the other site, it isn't the end of the frickin world, as you can still join other threads or better yet, make your own. All I am going to say is stop your fucking bitching & quit over-reacting to something that hasn't been fully decided. FFS!!!! Evil or Very Mad

P.S: Not directed at all of you, but most of you.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:

I get it. Everybody wants it to stay & I respect that. But for god's sake, all of you (minus Hazza & Jake) are completely over-reacting & jumping the gun on this. If I do end up deciding to move the thread to the other site, it isn't the end of the frickin world, as you can still join other threads or better yet, make your own. All I am going to say is stop your fucking bitching & quit over-reacting to something that hasn't been fully decided. FFS!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I know, I'll just be like so long CWW and move onto greater and better things Wink
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:26 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:

I know, I'll just be like so long CWW and move onto greater and better things Wink

That is a different tune than before mate, but it is good that you may have your head on straight.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:28 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:

That is a different tune than before mate, but it is good that you may have your head on straight.

I just didn't like thought of feeling ditched, but it's all good because I understand what your getting at
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:33 am

Samuel wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:

I just didn't like thought of feeling ditched, but it's all good because I understand what your getting at

Good boy lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 am

Use the new thread as a trial. If you don't like it, just stay here with your hommies
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 am

It is Mitch's thread, he can do what he wants. He can go or stay.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 pm

What John said.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 pm

At the end of the day people can do what they want with their e-feds. But it seems to me if it were to move then it would be like turning your back on the people who made the thread what it is today. A success.

There's no guarantee whatsoever that moving over there would bring success.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:54 pm

And i DEFO got better with these Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:44 am

Well if requests are back open here

Song: Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
Text: Top Tier Wrestling
Color Scheme: Green
Stars:

-CM Punk
-The Rock
-Edge
-Triple H
-Kevin Nash
-Sean Waltman
-HBK
-Cody Rhodes
-MVP
-Zack Ryder

Last edited by Brooklyn Rage! on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:48 am

Song: Fire it Up by Thousand Foot Krutch
Text: "The Messiah of the Kill" Adam Young
Color Scheme: Red and Blood
Star: Tyler Black
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 am

Music to use : Levels (Instrumental Version) Avicii
Person/people on it:
Chris Jericho
Abyss
Seth Rollins
Mick Foley
JBL
Justin Gabriel
Masked Kane
Zack Ryder
Cody Rhodes
Colour Scheme : Purple + Red
Text : Elite Wrestling Corporation

Best of the Best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next