The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!

Go down 
+30
TJ
Jigsaw*
The Truth Has Set Me Free
AfganisDan
Nova
Michael
BEAST MODE
Nuevo
#Animal
''King'' Extreme Styles
Admin
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Cole
@HeelCodeBroken
Zadok
"Mr. Hall of Fame" Mason
Jericho
bait30
LegendOfCasey
M
Sam
Harold
Styles
Karl
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
★ThatRoughToughChick★
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Eric Lindgren Tron

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:04 pm

can i get one a Zoey tron, color scheme hot pink and black with cool effects, and make the character in it Nina Williams and clips from Tekken the movie. AKA clips of Candice Hillebrand thanks! MUSIC just use Lets Play by Maria Martina or something

and another alex nova tron same clips, change the color scheme to red and black and the music to Marolyn Manson 'Sweet Dreams' (Are made of this)

and the beginning have clips play out of Warfare in a country and an explosion spelling out ALEX NOVA
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 am

Tron for Ali Walker

Text in the video: Ali Walker "The Princess of Parkour"

colors: Mixture about any colors in the background

Video scenes: any videos from Briana Evigan in the film Step up 2 (prefer her dance scenes)

Music: Me Against the World- Simple Plan

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:12 am

Woo! Mine is next! Just when you do it can you make sure you have the part of the song that says D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Drop the base? lol and the dubstep and all that good shit
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:48 am

.nova. wrote:
can i get one a Zoey tron, color scheme hot pink and black with cool effects, and make the character in it Nina Williams and clips from Tekken the movie. AKA clips of Candice Hillebrand thanks! MUSIC just use Lets Play by Maria Martina or something

and another alex nova tron same clips, change the color scheme to red and black and the music to Marolyn Manson 'Sweet Dreams' (Are made of this)

and the beginning have clips play out of Warfare in a country and an explosion spelling out ALEX NOVA

Dude! You need to read the one rule i have on the first page, because i think you have about 3 trons already in the line. Read it, and then stick to it, but i will let it slide this time, because i love you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:49 am

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Eric Lindgren Tron

Thanks. Much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:43 am

.nova. wrote:

Dude! You need to read the one rule i have on the first page, because i think you have about 3 trons already in the line. Read it, and then stick to it, but i will let it slide this time, because i love you! Razz

Sorrryy! Hehe, this is the last one I promise! Promise, the other ones, just forget about them okay? And PS; I'm gonnna start doing my bold and colors like you and Noeleen it looks cool. Love you tooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:51 am

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Sorrryy! Hehe, this is the last one I promise! Promise, the other ones, just forget about them okay? And PS; I'm gonnna start doing my bold and colors like you and Noeleen it looks cool. Love you tooo Very Happy

I'll make them all dont worry! I just updated my software so now it works a hell of a lot better, so making videos should be much quicker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:13 am

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

I'll make them all dont worry! I just updated my software so now it works a hell of a lot better, so making videos should be much quicker Very Happy

LOL, goood! Cause you gotta lot of customers waiting ;D get to work!
Oh and banners to *Cough cough* Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:12 pm

.nova. wrote:

HAVE THIS COUNTDOWN AT THE BEGINNING go until 57 seconds into the video then have some of Novas moves play out when the guitar and drums start at 0:57

Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 pm

[b]Intensity Pro Wrestling Tron[/b]

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Fucking Amazing Sianny, like usual
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Angel Tron

Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:15 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Fucking Amazing Sianny, like usual

Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Smackdown Tron

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:32 pm

think you're so good.... Mad
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:44 pm

.nova. wrote:
think you're so good.... Mad

... just wait till you see the next one im about to post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Carmella Taylor Tron

Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Angel Tron

Sweet Jesus. This is amazing. Thank you very much. Smile
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Zadok wrote:
Angel Tron

Sweet Jesus. This is amazing. Thank you very much. Smile

Yay!!! Im glad you like it! I struggled to fing good clips so i thought you were going to say it was crappy!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 pm

SP wrote:
Song: Make You Mine - Copper

Text: DEFCON Pro Presents: One in a Million.

Colour Scheme: Red

Stars:
Edge and Christian
Samoa Joe
D'Angelo Dinero
Davey Richards
Douglas Williams
Eddie Edwards
Chris Hero
Colt Cabana
Bryan Danielson
Abyss

Just incase you missed it. <3
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 pm

wow the Smackdown tron turned out perfect! awesome work thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 pm

New Nova and Zoey onessssss :'(
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Carmella Taylor Tron

you are goooooooood ILY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!    Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sianny's Epic New Tron thread!
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next