The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

Go down 
+14
EdgeLover2748
Ace
Cyrus T
Goblin
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
fuck
M
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Captain2
LegendOfCasey
Styles
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:50 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
"Well..." Surge starts, getting his TV Title off a nearby chair and drapping it over his shoulder, mirroring Cyrus, "...we need to play this smart. That's not to say, however, we still don't go out there and kill some people. I know none of us are afraid of going in and coming out guns blazing, but we shouldnt be too hasty on anything. We shouldn't run away, but we should also pick our battles. Oh, and fight dirty, really really dirty. But I'm sure all of us are well acquainted with that."

Surge looks at his 2 new 'partners'.

Neville shakes his head

"Well as the only one here who has successfully run a group thats managed to accomplish its goals I suppose it falls to me to come up with a plan that we can actually follow.... How about we start by focusing on Evans himself? This whole affair has been far too focused on facing his cronies and slapping them around. He owns a company now, lets focus on that. Take out his true advantage over us"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
"Well..." Surge starts, getting his TV Title off a nearby chair and drapping it over his shoulder, mirroring Cyrus, "...we need to play this smart. That's not to say, however, we still don't go out there and kill some people. I know none of us are afraid of going in and coming out guns blazing, but we shouldnt be too hasty on anything. We shouldn't run away, but we should also pick our battles. Oh, and fight dirty, really really dirty. But I'm sure all of us are well acquainted with that."

Neville shakes his head

"Well as the only one here who has successfully run a group thats managed to accomplish its goals I suppose it falls to me to come up with a plan that we can actually follow.... How about we start by focusing on Evans himself? This whole affair has been far too focused on facing his cronies and slapping them around. He owns a company now, lets focus on that. Take out his true advantage over us"

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: A straightforward and simple plan...normally I'd be all for that. However, kings rarely sully their hands when they have so many pawns at her disposal. It's like a game of chess. One can rarely get checkmate without taking out a few pawns and knights along the way. Evans has control of the company, and with his followers I doubt he'll face us man-to-man in a straight-up fight. He'll keep using his pawns to block us. Fortunately or unfortunately for us...

Cyrus taps his title belt.

Cyrus Black:...pawns are stupid and easily attracted by shiny things.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Application   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Name: Ace
Gimmick: Likes to prefect everything he does
Weight: 205lbs
Height: 6'1
Fighting Style: Likes to move quick, pick at his opponent, and end the match with a finisher
Signature Maneuvers: Spearbuster, Spade (Diving headbut of the top turnbuckle)
Finishing Maneuvers: Blackjack (420 off the top turnbuckle)
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r67tHCfxXH8

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Ace wrote:
Name: Ace
Gimmick: Likes to prefect everything he does
Weight: 205lbs
Height: 6'1
Fighting Style: Likes to move quick, pick at his opponent, and end the match with a finisher
Signature Maneuvers: Spearbuster, Spade (Diving headbut of the top turnbuckle)
Finishing Maneuvers: Blackjack (420 off the top turnbuckle)
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r67tHCfxXH8

Eh, why not? Post on the app thread so the app can be archived.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:05 am

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Neville shakes his head

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: A straightforward and simple plan...normally I'd be all for that. However, kings rarely sully their hands when they have so many pawns at her disposal. It's like a game of chess. One can rarely get checkmate without taking out a few pawns and knights along the way. Evans has control of the company, and with his followers I doubt he'll face us man-to-man in a straight-up fight. He'll keep using his pawns to block us. Fortunately or unfortunately for us...

Cyrus taps his title belt.

Cyrus Black:...pawns are stupid and easily attracted by shiny things.

Surge nods.

"And considering Evans' crew is full of easily distracted pawns, and maybe a rook, I don't see how we can't easily take them. But all in due time..." Surge's voice trails off as he turns around and walks out, presumably done with his workout.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 am

Dan Maskell arrives at the arena with the Chavs, Maskell and his Chav friends are talking about a bare nang Maskell vs the World thing they are gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 am

Yusuf Ali is in the hall
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:33 pm

~Announced Matchcard for Insanity~

Yusuf Ali v. Cyrus Black

Ali hopes to earn himself a match with Charlie Sheen by defeating Black, while the International Champion hopes to keep his undefeated streak from ending. While Black has an obvious experience advantage, will Ali be able to use his unpredictability to pull off a win?

Shaun Moriarty Announcement

After winning a Battle Royale last week on Insanity, Moriarty has been given the right to choose a match of his choice for Blooodbath. Will this bright young superstar insert himself into the World Title match? Or does he have other plans for his future?

Cade Stafford v. Casey Anomaly

The talented Stafford hasn't done much lately, but he looks to turn the ship around and defeat the number one contender for the Hardcore Title. Anomaly on the other hand is looking to pick up some momentum and pull of a huge win six days before Bloodbath.

Dan Maskell & The Chavs v. Neville Ryan, Surge, and Gold Streets

All three world title contenders have a ton of momentum going into Bloodbath, and tonight, they will collide, albeit with a little assistance. Neville Ryan and Surge are now known to be in a loose alliance, but will they be able to work together and knock off Maskell and his Cronies?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Cyrus Black is at one of the vendor's kiosks at the arena, replacing the majority of the T-shirts with his still-completely-better-than-yours "Messiah of Hardcore" T-shirts (available at EFNWShop.com):

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 CyBlacktshirt

When the vendor protests, Cyrus sighs and slaps him, explaining:

Cyrus Black: Silly dumb-ass...nobody would want to buy those crap shirts. I mean, look at this!

Cyrus holds up a "Daniel Evans" T-shirt and a "Dan Maskell" T-shirt.

Cyrus Black: Can you honestly tell me that anyone with half a brain would be caught dead in one of these? Come on, man...you've got to think about the consumer and what they want when working retail! Now these...

Cyrus grabs his shirt along with Neville Ryan's, Surge's, and Casey's

Cyrus Black: THESE shirts are money! Display these and use the rest as toilet paper or something...

TBC by Someone
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Dan Maskell and The Chavs(sounds like a cool rockband innit) are in their locker room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:39 pm

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 KG

^^This guy arrives at the arena.

| |
vv so does this guy

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 WTY

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 2v28mefjpg

^^^ He doesnt
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 pm

*Tim Lucker arrives*

*Johnny Padget arrives and like looks for someone in charge*
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:31 pm

-Ace arives and walks to his locker room.-
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Cyrus Black is at one of the vendor's kiosks at the arena, replacing the majority of the T-shirts with his still-completely-better-than-yours "Messiah of Hardcore" T-shirts (available at EFNWShop.com):

Cyrus Black: Silly dumb-ass...nobody would want to buy those crap shirts. I mean, look at this!

Cyrus Black: Can you honestly tell me that anyone with half a brain would be caught dead in one of these? Come on, man...you've got to think about the consumer and what they want when working retail! Now these...

Cyrus Black: THESE shirts are money! Display these and use the rest as toilet paper or something...

Having saved the vendor from attempting to sell T-shirts that no one would buy, Cyrus Black heads off to catering. He's wearing the International Title around his waist and carrying a Singapore cane on his shoulder. _____________ walks up and steps in his way before striking a conversation.

TBC by Someone
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Having saved the vendor from attempting to sell T-shirts that no one would buy, Cyrus Black heads off to catering. He's wearing the International Title around his waist and carrying a Singapore cane on his shoulder. _____________ walks up and steps in his way before striking a conversation.

TBC by Someone

*Tim Lucker who saw the whole thing looks at the shirt racks

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 Shirtthing*

Tim Lucker: I guess he's not that much of an idiot
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:

TBC by Someone

Cyrus, hearing a voice behind him, turns to see that it was Lucker.

Cyrus Black: You like that? I figured I'd be a Good Samaritan for today and help that salesman actually do his job. Can you believe that he was actually trying to sell Maskell T-Shirts?
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:

TBC by Someone

Cyrus Black: You like that? I figured I'd be a Good Samaritan for today and help that salesman actually do his job. Can you believe that he was actually trying to sell Maskell T-Shirts?

Tim Lucker: Sheat, I don't even know who the **** Maskell is.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:

TBC by Someone

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: He's apparently the World Champ. I guess Evans couldn't find someone to actually beat one of us for the title, so he found some foul-mouthed English prick to nab it in a screwjob. Hell if I know, I just got here.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:

TBC by Someone

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: He's apparently the World Champ. I guess Evans couldn't find someone to actually beat one of us for the title, so he found some foul-mouthed English prick to nab it in a screwjob. Hell if I know, I just got here.

Tim Lucker: Well I've been here, but Meth is one hell of a drug.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:

TBC by Someone

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus looks at Lucker and says in a completely deadpan tone:

Cyrus Black: Really? Hadn't noticed...

Cyrus resumes his normal tone.

Cyrus Black: So what brings the disturbed Tim Lucker back from out of his chemical-induced respite? What's new?
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:

TBC by Someone

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus looks at Lucker and says in a completely deadpan tone:

Cyrus Black: Really? Hadn't noticed...

Cyrus resumes his normal tone.

Cyrus Black: So what brings the disturbed Tim Lucker back from out of his chemical-induced respite? What's new?

Tim starts thinking of the half meatball sub he left in the fridge, but then snaps out of it.

Tim Lucker: Oh, someone in management told me not to embarrass him or something since he's running part of this ship.. Hey aren't you Cyrus Black?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Cyrus nods at Lucker.

Cyrus Black: The one and only.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Cyrus nods at Lucker.

Tim Lucker hugs Cyrus

Tim Lucker: What the **** are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Cyrus nods at Lucker.

Tim Lucker hugs Cyrus

Cyrus, completely deadpan, replies:

Cyrus Black: Kicking ass and being International Champion.

Cyrus then pushes Lucker off.

Cyrus Black: Why the hell did you hug me?
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Cyrus nods at Lucker.

Tim Lucker hugs Cyrus

Cyrus, completely deadpan, replies:

Cyrus Black: Kicking ass and being International Champion.

Cyrus then pushes Lucker off.

Cyrus Black: Why the hell did you hug me?

Tim Lucker dusts off the non existent hair grease left by Cyrus

Tim Lucker: Damn, I think I used to be International Champion.. And why the hell would I not hug you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next