The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

Go down 
+14
EdgeLover2748
Ace
Cyrus T
Goblin
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
fuck
M
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Captain2
LegendOfCasey
Styles
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:30 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Harry Jones emerges from the backstage area wearing a grey suit. Jones slowly walks down the entrance ramp, taunting the CWW Universe. As Jones walks down the ramp he grabs his wife, Kelly, by the back of the head and begins passionately making out with her over the barricade. Jones winks at her, before entering the ring.]

"The Ursuline Sisters where a charitable organisation formed by Angela Marica in 1535. This union was founded in the town of Brescia, northern Italy...Why did I tell you this? Because I can! I am Harry Jones and I can say or do anything that I want! On the previous edition of Hardcore TV, I mutilated Kevin Irvine with a steel chair. I mean, I had no reason to do it. Infact, I have absolutely no beef with Irvine, but I did it because I can! You, the Universe, are living in the 'Age of Extreme', and there is nothing you can do to stop my quest for domination! [The EFNW Universe chorus in a chant of 'Harry sucks'] This is absolutely typical! You sheep are in the presence of a more talented individual and instead of appreciating my God-like abilities, you discriminate me! I am sick of putting up with all of you geriatric fucks! For all I care, everybody in this arena can drop dead - and if you do not shut up I will make you!"

[The EFNW Universe continue to boo and cuss at Jones. Harry's face turns into a beetroot colour and his fists clench by his side. Suddenly, Harry Jones explodes with an outburst of rage!]

"It is always the same with you obese, Houston clowns! I mean, look at you! Over 60 percent of the men in this arena will probably die of a obesity related disease. When you look at these bicepts, this tan, this delicious hair, this amazing muscle tone, do you feel ashamed? I think I have finally figured out why all of you hypocrits dislike me. It is because no matter what you do with your life, you will never be bigger then I am right now...Well, not hypothetically of course, because you Texans sure are big around the waist line. Now, I think I should move on to a more important issue than the lack of respect you all give me. The bigger issue is Casey Anomaly. I mean, big woop, the kid caught me off guard with a submission, like I care. We all know that I could beat him if I wanted to, and that I will defeat him at Blood Bath. He calls himself 'The Nightmare Among Men', but the real nightmare is Casey's wrestling skills. I will admit, he is one up on me, but at Blood Bath he will pay! I will make you bleed, Casey! I will make you cry...And when the match is over...The true fight begins!"

[Jones throws down the microphone and exits the ring. As Harry is walking up the entrance ramp, he snatches a large cup out of a young boy's hand. Jones empties the contents of the drink over the boys' father, before walking behind the curtain.]

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans stop Harry in the hallway)

Hunter J

"OI, dick head, get your **** back out there and clean that man off. Or I will drag you out there myself. Sound good ya prick?"
Jones chuckles, before putting on a straight face.

"Hunter, how about you grow a sack, pop up some balls, magically sprout out a dick and then use it to please your mother. Open your eyes and man up, Hunter. These peope deserved to be treated like exactly what they are; nothing."

Jones walks down the corridor and enters his room.

(Hunter swings into a fit of rage, even Evans can not hold this guy back. He sprints down the hallway and kicks harry's door down!)

"KNOCK KNOCK! HERES JONNY! You really THINK you can say that **** to me? Really Harry? I respected the hell out of you, but now all you are is a scum bag, like the rest of them! Your the one who should leave this God damn company!"
[Harry Jones opens the door, gives Hunter the middle finger and then slams it shut on Hunter's face.]
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Brocas Helm blares as the crowd immediately gets out of their seats and roar for the new International Champion, Cyrus Black. Cyrus emerges from the curtain and stands on the stage, holding one of his title's straps in his right hand, the belt draped down his forearm. Cyrus pauses and show the title to the audience as they pop even louder before draping the title onto his shoulder and walking to the ring. Cyrus slides in and poses with the title some more as the crowd starts to chant "Cyrus Black," drowning out the awesome bass riffs of Cyrus's entrance theme. Cyrus smirks that familiar "I know something you don't know" smirk as he takes a seat on one of the corner turnbuckles, resting the International Title on his lap. The music dies down as the crowd continues to roar their approval. Finally, Cyrus is handed a mic and he begins to speak.

Cyrus Black: Well, that didn't take long, did it? But, I suppose if you know your Cyrus Black history, it doesn't come at a real surprise. After all, this isn't the first time that I've walked into a wrestling company and won gold within a really short amount of time. And EFNW is no different, as I sit here before you the NEW International Champion!

The crowd pops loudly at this as another "Cyrus Black" starts up. The Exile lets it die down before continuing.

Cyrus Black: Oh, yeah...it's a rush, being a champion yet again. But I have to be honest...even I didn't expect this to happen so quickly. But for whatever reason that I can't help but wonder about, Jake Lyndon decided to give me a title shot and shoo away his cronies. Jake, don't get me wrong...I've very grateful that you decided to find your testicles and fight me one-on-one like a man. I'm also very grateful that you put the International Title up for grabs. But I can't comprehend for the life of me why you did that. Sure, we've butted heads on occasion, but we've never really feuded in any way, shape or form. Hell, in some microscopic way, I've kinda respected you as you are a damn talented wrestler. But why come after me? Did you think that you could boost your own profile in the eyes of our "esteemed" employer Danny Evans by eliminating Cyrus Black from EFNW before he could get his feet under him? Or maybe...just maybe, you decided to tell Evans to go screw himself, and that you could handle your own business on your own, like a real man. Well, whatever your reason, it backfired on you when I dropped you on your head and cinched in the Long Road to Nowhere. But considering the fact that you've got a rematch clause and because I had a hell of a lot of fun fighting you, feel free to come after me again. And be sure to bring the havoc.

Cyrus scratches the back of his head as he looks at the International Title again. The crowd is waiting for Cyrus to speak again, and he doesn't disappoint.

Cyrus Black: Now that I'm International Champion, I've apparently drawn the ire of Danny Evans and his administration. And honestly, I can't figure out why Danny doesn't like me. I mean, there was that one time where I completely undermined his stable in some other promotion, completely wrecked what plans he might have had and possibly convinced his parents to tell him that he's a disappointment in their eyes and that he should be more like Cyrus Black...but come on! If every wrestler I've manipulated in the past held a grudge against me, I'd have a hard time finding work! In any event, for whatever reason, Danny Evans sees fit to try and accomplish what no man before him has been able to do...that being, break The Exile. And he's sparing no expense, either! Get this...he's apparently, at great personal expense, hired someone to actually come in and act as a hitman. So now, next week on Insanity, I've got to fight Tiger Ali Singh in a match! I've got to tell you, I'm a little...

One of the crewman stationed at ringside walks up to Cyrus and says something to him.

Cyrus Black: What's that? I'm not fighting Tiger Ali Singh?

The crewman says something that the cameras and mics don't pick up as Cyrus shoots him an incredulous look.

Cyrus Black: What do you mean, you don't know who Tiger Ali Singh is? You work for a major wrestling company and you don't know your history? What the hell's wrong with you?

The crewman looks confused as Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Look, it was back in the 90's. Tiger Ali Singh was portraying pretty much a poor man's Arab version of "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase. He used to pay people in the crowd money to perform humiliating stunts. I remember he paid this pretty hot chick $600 to french-kiss his manservant who was eating sardines straight out of the can. Any of this ringing a bell?

When the crewman shakes his head "no," Cyrus facepalms and groans.

Cyrus Black: Fine then. Who am I facing on Insanity then?

The crewman practically shouts "Yusuf Ali!"

Cyrus Black: Who the hell is that?

The crewman shrugs as Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Cyrus Black: Well that's just great. Folks, let me be honest with you. I originally thought that Evans was bringing in Tiger Ali Singh to face me in a match, but apparently I don't get the pleasure of beating his ass. Instead, I've got to face some no-name guy named UNICEF Ali. Evans...seriously, man, is that the grand plan? To have some cut-rate ham-and-egger take on the best wrestler in the world? You know, I was a bit concerned that you'd completely abuse your authority and make my life miserable. Now? All you're doing is helping me get my exercise! As for Unisex Ali, well...I can't say anything about him since I have no earthly idea who the fuck he is. But fine...you want to get destroyed? I'll happily oblige you.

Cyrus hops down off the turnbuckle and slings his International Title over his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: Let me make one thing perfectly clear...to Danny Evans, to You-Suck Ali, or anyone else who decided to try and make a name for themselves by slaying the dragon that is The Exile. Better men than you have tried and have failed. And despite what your own ego tells you, you won't be any more successful than the last guy. So if you want to try and break me, then I recommend you bring everything you have and then some. Because my name is Cyrus Black...I am the EFNW International Champion, and my resolve is unbreakable. See you on the Long and Winding Road...

Brocas Helm blares again as Cyrus poses with the title again in the center of the ring, much to the crowd's delight. However, before Cyrus can exit the ring, his music is interrupted by the entrance theme of ______________

TBC by Somebody
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:

Brocas Helm blares as the crowd immediately gets out of their seats and roar for the new International Champion, Cyrus Black. Cyrus emerges from the curtain and stands on the stage, holding one of his title's straps in his right hand, the belt draped down his forearm. Cyrus pauses and show the title to the audience as they pop even louder before draping the title onto his shoulder and walking to the ring. Cyrus slides in and poses with the title some more as the crowd starts to chant "Cyrus Black," drowning out the awesome bass riffs of Cyrus's entrance theme. Cyrus smirks that familiar "I know something you don't know" smirk as he takes a seat on one of the corner turnbuckles, resting the International Title on his lap. The music dies down as the crowd continues to roar their approval. Finally, Cyrus is handed a mic and he begins to speak.

Cyrus Black: Well, that didn't take long, did it? But, I suppose if you know your Cyrus Black history, it doesn't come at a real surprise. After all, this isn't the first time that I've walked into a wrestling company and won gold within a really short amount of time. And EFNW is no different, as I sit here before you the NEW International Champion!

The crowd pops loudly at this as another "Cyrus Black" starts up. The Exile lets it die down before continuing.

Cyrus Black: Oh, yeah...it's a rush, being a champion yet again. But I have to be honest...even I didn't expect this to happen so quickly. But for whatever reason that I can't help but wonder about, Jake Lyndon decided to give me a title shot and shoo away his cronies. Jake, don't get me wrong...I've very grateful that you decided to find your testicles and fight me one-on-one like a man. I'm also very grateful that you put the International Title up for grabs. But I can't comprehend for the life of me why you did that. Sure, we've butted heads on occasion, but we've never really feuded in any way, shape or form. Hell, in some microscopic way, I've kinda respected you as you are a damn talented wrestler. But why come after me? Did you think that you could boost your own profile in the eyes of our "esteemed" employer Danny Evans by eliminating Cyrus Black from EFNW before he could get his feet under him? Or maybe...just maybe, you decided to tell Evans to go screw himself, and that you could handle your own business on your own, like a real man. Well, whatever your reason, it backfired on you when I dropped you on your head and cinched in the Long Road to Nowhere. But considering the fact that you've got a rematch clause and because I had a hell of a lot of fun fighting you, feel free to come after me again. And be sure to bring the havoc.

Cyrus scratches the back of his head as he looks at the International Title again. The crowd is waiting for Cyrus to speak again, and he doesn't disappoint.

Cyrus Black: Now that I'm International Champion, I've apparently drawn the ire of Danny Evans and his administration. And honestly, I can't figure out why Danny doesn't like me. I mean, there was that one time where I completely undermined his stable in some other promotion, completely wrecked what plans he might have had and possibly convinced his parents to tell him that he's a disappointment in their eyes and that he should be more like Cyrus Black...but come on! If every wrestler I've manipulated in the past held a grudge against me, I'd have a hard time finding work! In any event, for whatever reason, Danny Evans sees fit to try and accomplish what no man before him has been able to do...that being, break The Exile. And he's sparing no expense, either! Get this...he's apparently, at great personal expense, hired someone to actually come in and act as a hitman. So now, next week on Insanity, I've got to fight Tiger Ali Singh in a match! I've got to tell you, I'm a little...

One of the crewman stationed at ringside walks up to Cyrus and says something to him.

Cyrus Black: What's that? I'm not fighting Tiger Ali Singh?

The crewman says something that the cameras and mics don't pick up as Cyrus shoots him an incredulous look.

Cyrus Black: What do you mean, you don't know who Tiger Ali Singh is? You work for a major wrestling company and you don't know your history? What the hell's wrong with you?

The crewman looks confused as Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Look, it was back in the 90's. Tiger Ali Singh was portraying pretty much a poor man's Arab version of "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase. He used to pay people in the crowd money to perform humiliating stunts. I remember he paid this pretty hot chick $600 to french-kiss his manservant who was eating sardines straight out of the can. Any of this ringing a bell?

When the crewman shakes his head "no," Cyrus facepalms and groans.

Cyrus Black: Fine then. Who am I facing on Insanity then?

The crewman practically shouts "Yusuf Ali!"

Cyrus Black: Who the hell is that?

The crewman shrugs as Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Cyrus Black: Well that's just great. Folks, let me be honest with you. I originally thought that Evans was bringing in Tiger Ali Singh to face me in a match, but apparently I don't get the pleasure of beating his ass. Instead, I've got to face some no-name guy named UNICEF Ali. Evans...seriously, man, is that the grand plan? To have some cut-rate ham-and-egger take on the best wrestler in the world? You know, I was a bit concerned that you'd completely abuse your authority and make my life miserable. Now? All you're doing is helping me get my exercise! As for Unisex Ali, well...I can't say anything about him since I have no earthly idea who the fuck he is. But fine...you want to get destroyed? I'll happily oblige you.

Cyrus hops down off the turnbuckle and slings his International Title over his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: Let me make one thing perfectly clear...to Danny Evans, to You-Suck Ali, or anyone else who decided to try and make a name for themselves by slaying the dragon that is The Exile. Better men than you have tried and have failed. And despite what your own ego tells you, you won't be any more successful than the last guy. So if you want to try and break me, then I recommend you bring everything you have and then some. Because my name is Cyrus Black...I am the EFNW International Champion, and my resolve is unbreakable. See you on the Long and Winding Road...

Brocas Helm blares again as Cyrus poses with the title again in the center of the ring, much to the crowd's delight. However, before Cyrus can exit the ring, his music is interrupted by the entrance theme of ______________

TBC by Somebody

[The arena floods from cheers to boos very quickly as Yusuf Ali's music plays, as Yusuf walks onto the stage wearing a Black Button Shirt and some Black Jeans, Yusuf is handed a microphone from a production worker, before Yusuf is about to talk he is relentlessly booed by the crowd]

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 Ban-31

Yusuf: Cyrus, I see once again you have to bring my race into this which just shows how pathetic you really are, you see I understand that you may not know who I am but that does not mean you have the right to bring your bigotry and prejudice down onto me, and when me and you face off you will stand up and be recognised as the journeyman you are and I will be recognised as the next big thing in EFNW.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Cyrus stares at Yusuf with a blank gaze. Finally, he replies:

Cyrus Black: Wait, you're the guy I'm facing? Seriously? Okay, because you're new at this, I'll give you a piece of advice: NEVER INTERRUPT BROCAS HELM EVER AGAIN. And as far as the race thing...hey, you!

Cyrus points to the same crewman he was jaw-jacking with earlier in his promo. The crewman walks up to the ring apron.

Cyrus Black: Let me ask you something since you've been out here the whole time I was talking. Did I once bring up this guy's race in a negative way?

The crewman shakes his head

Cyrus Black: You're sure?

The crewman nods

Cyrus Black: Thank you very much. You see, Unicycle, not once did I bring up your race in a discriminatory way. Now, what was it you called me? A journeyman? Well, you might be on to something there. I've been wrestling in a lot of different rings for different promotions around the world. I've main-evented standing-room only arenas and bingo halls alike. But here's the thing...by calling me a journeyman, you're basically implying that I'm little more than filler for the main event boys, when the fact is that I've been champion in EVERY SINGLE PROMOTION I'VE COMPETED IN. I'm a multi-time world champion, whereas your biggest claim to fame is a feud with Charlie friggin' Sheen. Allow me to repeat myself...

Cyrus gets in Yusuf's face and shouts.

Cyrus Black: YOUR BIGGEST FEUD IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING IS WITH AN OUT-OF-HIS-MIND ACTOR.

Cyrus backs up a foot and smirks.

Cyrus Black: And to top that off, you became Evan's hitman in order to get a match with CHARLIE BLOODY SHEEN. So tell me...who's really the journeyman jabroni here? Because this...

Cyrus holds up the International Title

Cyrus Black: This right here says it's not me.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Cyrus Black: Wait, you're the guy I'm facing? Seriously? Okay, because you're new at this, I'll give you a piece of advice: NEVER INTERRUPT BROCAS HELM EVER AGAIN. And as far as the race thing...hey, you!

Cyrus points to the same crewman he was jaw-jacking with earlier in his promo. The crewman walks up to the ring apron.

Cyrus Black: Let me ask you something since you've been out here the whole time I was talking. Did I once bring up this guy's race in a negative way?

The crewman nods

Cyrus Black: Thank you very much. You see, Unicycle, not once did I bring up your race in a discriminatory way. Now, what was it you called me? A journeyman? Well, you might be on to something there. I've been wrestling in a lot of different rings for different promotions around the world. I've main-evented standing-room only arenas and bingo halls alike. But here's the thing...by calling me a journeyman, you're basically implying that I'm little more than filler for the main event boys, when the fact is that I've been champion in EVERY SINGLE PROMOTION I'VE COMPETED IN. I'm a multi-time world champion, whereas your biggest claim to fame is a feud with Charlie friggin' Sheen. Allow me to repeat myself...

Cyrus Black: YOUR BIGGEST FEUD IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING IS WITH AN OUT-OF-HIS-MIND ACTOR.

Cyrus Black: And to top that off, you became Evan's hitman in order to get a match with CHARLIE BLOODY SHEEN. So tell me...who's really the journeyman jabroni here? Because this...

Yusuf(in a piss take of Cyrus voice) This right here says it's not me,(starts talking normally) Cyrus criticize my feuds all you want but let's face it there is something you do not want to admit and that is your past it, you may have had success in other federations but as for now you are a fossil, and you like the rest of the roster see me as the next big thing, now I could walk down this ramp and join you in the ring and show you right now but I am not going to risk my health getting in that ring right now for you to cheapshot me and injure me before our match, instead I shall bide my time and then I will beat you, beat Charlie Sheen and then take your title.

Yusuf then drops the microphone on the stage and heads backstage
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:

The crewman nods

Yusuf(in a piss take of Cyrus voice) This right here says it's not me,(starts talking normally) Cyrus criticize my feuds all you want but let's face it there is something you do not want to admit and that is your past it, you may have had success in other federations but as for now you are a fossil, and you like the rest of the roster see me as the next big thing, now I could walk down this ramp and join you in the ring and show you right now but I am not going to risk my health getting in that ring right now for you to cheapshot me and injure me before our match, instead I shall bide my time and then I will beat you, beat Charlie Sheen and then take your title.

Yusuf then drops the microphone on the stage and heads backstage

Cyrus tilts his head quizzically as Yusuf walks away. He then says:

Cyrus Black: A fossil? That's a first. Well, whatever floats his soon-sinking boat.

Brocas Helm blares again as Cyrus shrugs and leaves the ring, heading backstage.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Cyrus Black, the EFNW International Champion, is in the gym working on his strikes on a punching bag

OFF: RP anybody?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Cyrus Black, the EFNW International Champion, is in the gym working on his strikes on a punching bag

Neville walks up behind him, leaning against the wall as he watches Cyrus strike the bags.

"Well done, first night in and you're International Champ. Quite impressive"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Neville walks up behind him, leaning against the wall as he watches Cyrus strike the bags.

Cyrus smirks as he continues working the bag.

Cyrus Black: Well, it's not like it's the first time I've done something like that. Still, it's a rush being a champion again. So, what brings you to the common-man's gym?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus Black: Well, it's not like it's the first time I've done something like that. Still, it's a rush being a champion again. So, what brings you to the common-man's gym?

Neville shrugs

"I don't have a 9-0 record without putting some effort in. Not to mention its impossible to fit most of this equipment in my locker room."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville shrugs

"I don't have a 9-0 record without putting some effort in. Not to mention its impossible to fit most of this equipment in my locker room."

Cyrus Black: Figured a silver-spoon blueblood such as yourself would have his own personal trainers and all that crap. Guess I thought wrong...or maybe the trust fund's run dry. Who's to say?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville shrugs

Cyrus Black: Figured a silver-spoon blueblood such as yourself would have his own personal trainers and all that crap. Guess I thought wrong...or maybe the trust fund's run dry. Who's to say?

Neville smirks at him

"Or maybe I just come here for the marvelous company, ever considered that? my trainer hardly ever threatens to try to murder me and I grow to miss it"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville shrugs

Neville smirks at him

"Or maybe I just come here for the marvelous company, ever considered that? my trainer hardly ever threatens to try to murder me and I grow to miss it"

Cyrus smirks as he lands a series of stiff, quick shots on the bag before turning to face Neville.

Cyrus Black: Told you you needed me to justify your existence in this industry. Well, other than to congratulate me and mention how much you miss me threatening you, what are you here for?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville shrugs

Neville smirks at him

Cyrus smirks as he lands a series of stiff, quick shots on the bag before turning to face Neville.

Cyrus Black: Told you you needed me to justify your existence in this industry. Well, other than to congratulate me and mention how much you miss me threatening you, what are you here for?

"Well I have to admit that I'm insulted, not by you but rather Evans. For some reason he's seen fit to send a squire to slay the Dragon that is Cyrus while bypassing a much more capable Knight" Neville points at himself

"In case you had difficulty following that, the Knight is me..." he says before continuing.

"Reguardless, I know Evans has something up his sleeve otherwise there would be no point in throwing an unproven man against you. I'm offering you my aid in the event he tries to screw you over, if everyone has a win over you then my shirts become worthless"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville shrugs

Neville smirks at him

"Well I have to admit that I'm insulted, not by you but rather Evans. For some reason he's seen fit to send a squire to slay the Dragon that is Cyrus while bypassing a much more capable Knight" Neville points at himself

"In case you had difficulty following that, the Knight is me..." he says before continuing.

"Reguardless, I know Evans has something up his sleeve otherwise there would be no point in throwing an unproven man against you. I'm offering you my aid in the event he tries to screw you over, if everyone has a win over you then my shirts become worthless"

Cyrus Black: Aw, I didn't know you cared.

Cyrus chuckles to himself before continuing.

Cyrus Black: Look, I know full well that Evans is probably going to find some new way to try and get one-up on me. As to what that is...well, even I can't figure that out. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not asking for help in any way, shape or form, but if you decide to come out and bust someone's skull who's trying to interfere, there's not much that I can do to stop you, now is there?

Cyrus grabs a towel off a bench and wipes the sweat from his brow.

Cyrus Black: What I don't get is why Evans suddenly doesn't like me. I mean, I did take the title from his boy, but he's management! He could've overridden the match itself. Hey, you're a rat, Neville, so maybe you can give me some insight. What is Evans's deal with me?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville shrugs

Neville smirks at him

Cyrus Black: Aw, I didn't know you cared.

Cyrus chuckles to himself before continuing.

Cyrus Black: Look, I know full well that Evans is probably going to find some new way to try and get one-up on me. As to what that is...well, even I can't figure that out. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not asking for help in any way, shape or form, but if you decide to come out and bust someone's skull who's trying to interfere, there's not much that I can do to stop you, now is there?

Cyrus grabs a towel off a bench and wipes the sweat from his brow.

Cyrus Black: What I don't get is why Evans suddenly doesn't like me. I mean, I did take the title from his boy, but he's management! He could've overridden the match itself. Hey, you're a rat, Neville, so maybe you can give me some insight. What is Evans's deal with me?

Neville ponders the question for a moment

"Horrid manners, terrible dressing sense, scruffy beard, hair long enough to belong to a hippie, ghastly smell, tendencies towards insanity and constant references to roads. Thats just off the top of my head, I could come up with more if I had a couple days. I however have no clue which one upsets Evans" he says, listing things off in a very matter of fact manner
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Cyrus shrugs off Neville's list of all his supposed faults.

Cyrus Black: Well, that was useless...thanks, Neville. But maybe a better question should be why you're willing to help me then? As much as that feeble won-loss record against me is so damned important to you, you've never been the type to defy management. Helping me will put you in Evans's doghouse faster than most anything else. So why help me? How is it helping yourself?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Cyrus Black: Well, that was useless...thanks, Neville. But maybe a better question should be why you're willing to help me then? As much as that feeble won-loss record against me is so damned important to you, you've never been the type to defy management. Helping me will put you in Evans's doghouse faster than most anything else. So why help me? How is it helping yourself?

"You certainly are one to look a gift horse in the mouth, is it so strange that for once I have a willingness to help you? Evans once used me to keep his faction in line and I don't look kindly upon being an enforcer for someone of such low class"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Captain2 wrote:

"You certainly are one to look a gift horse in the mouth, is it so strange that for once I have a willingness to help you? Evans once used me to keep his faction in line and I don't look kindly upon being an enforcer for someone of such low class"

Neville feels a hand come down onto his shoulder and whips around to see that it's Surge's. Apparently, Surge has just finished a nice run on the treadmill, as he's left it still on and is somewhat sweaty. He's in generic gym attire: a no-sleeve white shirt with some moisture no it and trusty black basketball shorts. And of course, he's also somehow wearing a more athletically-suiting version of his mask.

"You guys aren't the only ones. It seems that with each passing week, there's someone else Evans is pissing off. So, I'm offering both of you a deal. Neville, I saw how fond of me you were in your Insanity match-up, using the Psycho Driver to pick up the win. As Cyrus and I say, 'imitation is the most sensire form of flattery'. But, that's besides the point. None of us like each-other, but we're the closest thing any of the 3 of has to actual friends here." Surge says in a tone much unlike his usual one, actually sounding somewhat nice, "And I too am frankly infuriated by him. Management rigged me to loss to Maskell and get embarrassed. Kevin Irvine deserved every shot I gave him for cohering to Evans on Hardcore TV, but I don't want Irvine. I don't want Stafford or anyone else either. I want to end Evans, Maskell and company, and get my World Title back. And maybe, when that happens, we can settle whatever issues we've had between ourselves. Sound good?"

Surge looks to Cyrus and Neville, who both seem to be considering it in their own manner.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:22 pm

OOC: Pretend this was a few days ago and get a translator ready

'as the crowd here music they are unfamiliar with when 3 men in hoods come out through the crowd and stand in the ring, the men then remove their hoods to reveal that they are infact the Chavs, Charlie Bernham then grabs a microphone'

Charlie: Yo people listen up, thee Charlie Bernham and his homeboys wish to make a statement, and that is that we now have a hench head honcho other then myself, he is the man with the plan and the biggest Pimp we know and the man who can Scalp any Championship possible 'The Chav Prince' Dan Maskell.

'The Crowd erupt in boos as Dan Maskell's music plays as he walks onto the stage wearing a red and black Addidas Tracksuit and heads down to the ring with his World title on his shoulder, the booing increases, as Dan gets into the ring he and the Chavs all have Bro Hugs, Dan then grabs the microphone'

Dan: yes here it is The man who has Charisma so Peng even his greatest detractors say damn he is proper nang, his name is 'The EFNW World Champion' Dan Maskell, and I must tell you people now that at the upcoming PPV I am defedning and retaining my championship and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it especially now I got my homeboys in my corner.

'Crowd boo again'

Dan: but before we do anything out here allow me to explain this, which is how me and Charlie, Aaron and Bryan know each other, the answer is and before anyone thinks prison your wrong, I knew these guys from school, Charlie was 1 year below, Bryan was a year ahead and Aaron was in my year which is how we know each other and lately we have been hanging out and causing a bunch of havoc like our old days, which reminds me guys are we going to do the thing?

'all 3 chavs nod'

Dan: you see people we decided earlier that for the benefit of those who have never seen me compete, we have brought in a special opponent just for me to face right now allow me to introduce you to from Mexico, el zombi oscuro

'The crowd then look towards the ramp as a masked wrestler walks down to the ring, as he does Bryan Jacobs and Aaron Richardson hop out of the ring, Charlie Bernham then takes off his hood to reveal a referee shirt'

Dan: el Zombi you ready

'The Masked man knods'

'Dan then tries to cheapshot El Zombi but is shocked when he is caught with a armdrag, Dan quickly gets to his knees but is then hit with a dropkick, as El Zombi celebrates he is hit with the ChinChilla from Charlie Bernham which staggers El Zombi into Dan who hits him with the Hurt Locker, Dan then covers El Zombi as Charlie counts the fall'

'Aaron Richardson then grabs a microphone'

Aaron: Ladies and Gentleman put your hands together for the EFNW World Champion Dan Maskell

'The Boos are extremely loud from the crowd as Bryan Jacobs puts Dan on his shoulders to celebrate with his title, Bernham and Richardson are then jumping up and down like two girls at a Jonas Brothers concert, Dan and the Chavs then leave the ring to more boos and head backstage'

OOC: Not my best I know slightly hungover(Birthday Party) and Thumbs all taped up(Fingernail ripped out)
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Captain2 wrote:

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville feels a hand come down onto his shoulder and whips around to see that it's Surge's. Apparently, Surge has just finished a nice run on the treadmill, as he's left it still on and is somewhat sweaty. He's in generic gym attire: a no-sleeve white shirt with some moisture no it and trusty black basketball shorts. And of course, he's also somehow wearing a more athletically-suiting version of his mask.

"You guys aren't the only ones. It seems that with each passing week, there's someone else Evans is pissing off. So, I'm offering both of you a deal. Neville, I saw how fond of me you were in your Insanity match-up, using the Psycho Driver to pick up the win. As Cyrus and I say, 'imitation is the most sensire form of flattery'. But, that's besides the point. None of us like each-other, but we're the closest thing any of the 3 of has to actual friends here." Surge says in a tone much unlike his usual one, actually sounding somewhat nice, "And I too am frankly infuriated by him. Management rigged me to loss to Maskell and get embarrassed. Kevin Irvine deserved every shot I gave him for cohering to Evans on Hardcore TV, but I don't want Irvine. I don't want Stafford or anyone else either. I want to end Evans, Maskell and company, and get my World Title back. And maybe, when that happens, we can settle whatever issues we've had between ourselves. Sound good?"

Surge looks to Cyrus and Neville, who both seem to be considering it in their own manner.

Cyrus crosses his arms, in a pensive mood.

Cyrus Black: Interesting...a triumvirate of friends/enemies, united by a common hatred of the current administration and their continued abuse of power at our expense. Well, while it's never been in my nature to trust anyone, I have to admit that I can't very well take down an entire management structure by myself...at least, not in any efficient way. So sure, I'm in. Hell, if nothing else it'll at least make things interesting.

Cyrus looks at both Surge and Neville, waiting to see what they have to say.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Captain2 wrote:

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus Black: Interesting...a triumvirate of friends/enemies, united by a common hatred of the current administration and their continued abuse of power at our expense. Well, while it's never been in my nature to trust anyone, I have to admit that I can't very well take down an entire management structure by myself...at least, not in any efficient way. So sure, I'm in. Hell, if nothing else it'll at least make things interesting.

Neville nods

"well I'm not a huge fan of either of you but I'm willing to wait until we've killed the administration before we start trying to kill each other, count me in"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville nods

"well I'm not a huge fan of either of you but I'm willing to wait until we've killed the administration before we start trying to kill each other, count me in"

Cyrus nods as he picks up his International Title belt from a bench and rests it on his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: So the next question is...how do we proceed from here? Any thoughts, or do we go with the old standby of "eviserate anything that's remotely related to the issue at hand" strategy?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 pm

"Well..." Surge starts, getting his TV Title off a nearby chair and drapping it over his shoulder, mirroring Cyrus, "...we need to play this smart. That's not to say, however, we still don't go out there and kill some people. I know none of us are afraid of going in and coming out guns blazing, but we shouldnt be too hasty on anything. We shouldn't run away, but we should also pick our battles. Oh, and fight dirty, really really dirty. But I'm sure all of us are well acquainted with that."

Surge looks at his 2 new 'partners'.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Dan Maskell and The Chavs are in their locker room

Yusuf Ali is in the gym
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next