The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?

Go down 
+6
BEAST MODE
TJ
LegendOfCasey
Karl
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Jericho
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 am

What's your thoughts on this huge signing? Me personally, mega pumped, imma have to mark like a little 12 year old girl at a Jonas Brothers Concert when he debuts. Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio, yes please!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:17 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
What's your thoughts on this huge signing? Me personally, mega pumped, imma have to mark like a little 12 year old girl at a Jonas Brothers Concert when he debuts. Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio, yes please!

a suggestion for WWE instead of sending him to FCW(They won't anyway) sned him to English lessons, that way he can talk when they want him to do promos
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 am

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

a suggestion for WWE instead of sending him to FCW(They won't anyway) sned him to English lessons, that way he can talk when they want him to do promos

Well I've read they don't wont to send him to FCW for too long, because it cost so much money to get him in. I guess he needs to learn the WWE Style first. IMO I think he could learn his English from the wrestlers in FCW. And with help from guys like Rey and Del Rio it shouldn't be overly hard to catch on quickly.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:40 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Well I've read they don't wont to send him to FCW for too long, because it cost so much money to get him in. I guess he needs to learn the WWE Style first. IMO I think he could learn his English from the wrestlers in FCW. And with help from guys like Rey and Del Rio it shouldn't be overly hard to catch on quickly.

spose so, in a way I beleive he should be on Raw as having three luchadores on Smackdown may not work
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 am

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

spose so, in a way I beleive he should be on Raw as having three luchadores on Smackdown may not work

Ik, but he'd probs get squashed on Raw and that feud would be epic lol
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:50 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

look at it this way for ideal people to see him feud with

Raw:
Evan Bourne
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
JOMO
The Miz

Smackdown:
Del Rio
Mysterio
Ziggler
Christian
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 am

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

look at it this way for ideal people to see him feud with

Raw:
Evan Bourne
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
JOMO
The Miz

Smackdown:
Del Rio
Mysterio
Ziggler
Christian

Ik Raw would be good for future feuds wise, but I wanna see Del Rio vs. Mysterio vs. Cara lololol
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:04 am

He only needs to learn basic English to start with.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:23 am

кαяℓ (fσυи∂єя σf тωιѕв) wrote:
He only needs to learn basic English to start with.

Exactly, I'm mega pumped for his arrival tbh.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Im glad Im not the only one who is pretty damn souped about this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:33 pm

I think he should get a mouthpiece, bring in Abraham Washington or someone to be his manager.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Dolemite wrote:
I think he should get a mouthpiece, bring in Abraham Washington or someone to be his manager.

That'd be cool if they don't do his little talk show segment thing.
That was just sad.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 am

Yeah a manager would be good for him so then he wouldn't need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 am

Newsid wrote:

Not full time, because eventually it's gonna be Del Rio vs. Cara for the top Mexican Spot, and if one can speak English and the other one can't, it might be a one sided race lol
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:05 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Not full time, because eventually it's gonna be Del Rio vs. Cara for the top Mexican Spot, and if one can speak English and the other one can't, it might be a one sided race lol

Yeah just until he learns to speak a little. Not sure who could manage him though?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:06 am

Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Yeah just until he learns to speak a little. Not sure who could manage him though?

Washington would be the logical choice, unless they bring in someone from the indy scene, which may be pointless lol.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:11 am

Mysterio vs. Del Rio vs. Sin Cara vs. Chavo(?)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 am

Hazza wrote:

Na screw Chavo lol
Back to top Go down
The SHADOW
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:50 pm

A personal favourite of mine.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Ehh
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:51 am

The SHADOW wrote:
A personal favourite of mine.

In my top ten that's for sure

"King" Ethan wrote:
Ehh

Wrong answer lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:41 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Na screw Chavo lol
Lol yeah. A mask vs. mask match would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:02 am

I think it's great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?   Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin Cara (Mistico) in WWE?
Page 1 of 1