The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Premier Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Jericho
Mesa
BEAST MODE
SP
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Shade wrote:
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 Ppw_pp11

Finalised Pay Per view card for Love and War

Feast or Fired
Alex Riley vs Austin Aries vs Cody Rhodes vs Conor O’Brian vs Consequences Creed vs Damien Sandow vs Darren Young vs Dolph Ziggler vs Husky Harris vs Jay Lethal
vs Jackson Andrews vs Johnny Curtis vs Mike Knox vs Percy Watson vs R-Truth vs Robbie E vs Roderick Strong vs Ted Dibiase vs Titus O'Neal vs Tyler Reks

Trent Baretta vs Justice Pain

Michael Tarver vs Heath Slater-Street Fight

Tag Team Championship match
British Invasion(c) vs Milano AT and Satoshi Kojima

David Otunga vs ??????

Pure Title Tournament Finals
DH Smith vs Teddy Hart

Capital Championship Match
Rocky Romero(c) vs Chris Daniels

Hell in a Cell for the PPW World Championship
The Miz(c) vs Sting vs Brodus Clay vs Wade Barrett vs Matt Cross vs Homicide

also expected is the debut of the mma/pro wrestling star
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:09 am

PPW House Show results

Robbie E and Alex Riley beat Darren Young and Percy Watson

D'angelo Dinero beat Colt Cabana

Dolph Ziggler, Matt Cross and Homicide beat Wade Barrett and the British Invasion

Johnny Curtis beat Trent Baretta

Jay lethal beat Consequences Creed and Husky Harris in a triple threat

The Miz beat Rocky Romero in the main event
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am

PPW have announced with the briefcases from Feast or Fired they will be opened on the show after the PPV
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 pm

with the PPV I will likely have it done for Friday
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Shade wrote:

Really looking forward to it. I presume the mystery MMA fighter will be facing David Otunga?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 am

Newsid wrote:
Shade wrote:

Really looking forward to it. I presume the mystery MMA fighter will be facing David Otunga?

To Be Honest I have been sort of like pondering that as to whether it should be him vs Otunga, still not entirley sure
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:21 am

Feast or Fired
Alex Riley vs Austin Aries (World) vs Cody Rhodes vs Conor O’Brian vs Consequences Creed vs Damien Sandow vs Darren Young vs Dolph Ziggler vs Husky Harris vs Jay Lethal (Tag Team)
vs Jackson Andrews vs Johnny Curtis vs Mike Knox vs Percy Watson vs R-Truth vs Robbie E (Mid Card) vs Roderick Strong vs Ted Dibiase vs Titus O'Neal (Fired) vs Tyler Reks

Trent Baretta vs Justice Pain

Michael Tarver vs Heath Slater-Street Fight

Tag Team Championship match
British Invasion(c) vs Milano AT and Satoshi Kojima

David Otunga vs ??????

Pure Title Tournament Finals
DH Smith vs Teddy Hart

Capital Championship Match
Rocky Romero(c) vs Chris Daniels

Hell in a Cell for the PPW World Championship
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 am

thanks for the predicitons Jake
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:10 pm

PPW House Show Results:

Brodus Clay won a 20 man Battle Royal

Alex Riley beat Darren Young

Titus O'Neal and Damien Sandow beat Gunner and Murphy

Jackson Andrews beat Mike Knox

D'angelo Dinero beat Austin Aries

Michael Tarver beat Ted Dibiase

Main Event: The Miz, Chris Daniels, Milano AT, Staoshi Kojima, Justice Pain and Teddy Hart beat Wade Barrett, Rocky Romero, The British Invasion, Trent Baretta and DH Smith
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm

BTW guys PPV is up tomorrow so if you want to get your predicitions in now is th ebest time
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 am

PPW presents Love and War from The Bell Centre, Montreal Quebec Canada

The show opens with a brief but very cool firework display

Match One:Feast or Fired
~ as the bell rings everyone just tries to grab a case, or get near one and it turns into a massive brawl
~ Husky Harris nearly gets a Case but he is pushed off the top rope and out of the ring onto a few other superstars
~ after a few more minutes of of brawling Alex Riley manages to grab one of the cases of the pole it is hanging on, but is powerbombed into the ring by Jackson Andrews
~ as the case lands in the center of the ring all the superstars scramble for it
~ after a few minutes of brawling Ted Dibiase manages to get out of the ring with the case
~ Ted Dibiase has claimed Case number 3(7:23)
~ Jackson Andrews and Conor O'Brian then begin to work together using their size to clear the ring
~ Conor O'Brian then climbs up to grab a case, but is met up top with a kick to the face by Austin Aries, Aries then grabs the case but as he is about to jump down to the floor he is caught by Jackson, who grabs the case, Jackson then smashes Aries over the head with the case which sends Aries crashing outside the ring
~ as Jackson prepares to climb out of the ring with the case, Damien Sandow manages to grab the case and escape the ring
~ Damien Sandow has grabbed Case number 1(14:23)
~ with only two cases left everyone really starts to take chances when it comes to grabbing the remaining cases
~ after a few more minutes of brawling the ring is pretty much empty as the the remaining participants are brawling outside the ring, Alex Riley gets in the ring and tries to grab a case but is met up top by Austin Aries, Aries pushes Riley off, but instead of grabbing the case Aries lands a 450 splash on Riley
~ as Aries is slowly crawling towards the corner he is cut off by Roderick Strong, Roderick manages to grab the case and get out of the ring
~ Roderick Strong has grabbed Case number 2(18:34)
~ with one case remaining desperation sets in as everyone tries to grab the last case, after a few tries Tyler Reks and Titus O'Neal are trying for the case when Reks pushes O'Neal off the top rope, as Reks grabs the case he is crotched on the ropes by Harris who grabs the last case for the win
~ Husky Harris has collected Case number 4(23:47)
Winners: Ted Dibiase, Damien Sandow, Roderick Strong and Husky Harris(23:47)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[as David 'A List' Otunga's music plays the people in the crowd boo, especially as he walks down to the ring as Otunga gets in the ring he grabs a microphone]

Otunga: yes people it is time for the match which is what has made this Pay Per View so anticipated by it's fans and that is the Debut of me, David 'A-List' Otunga, now I know my opponent has not been confirmed by PPW and there have been some rumours flying round that I am taking on some wannabe MMA guy, well let me tell you this you people should know David Otunga will not back down and that I am the toughest guy on this roster in fact if my opponent is this MMA guy I may even win by stoppage as that is the way I am so bring my opponent out here.

as Otunga waits in the ring the crowd can audibly be heard chanting for people like 'Lashley, Lesnar and even Kimbo Slice' when

Colt Cabana's music plays, Cabana then runs down to the ring and grabs a microphone

Cabana: David, I know what you are thinking why is Colt Cabana out here well allow me to explain it to you, the other day Abraham Washington asked a few people not booked on the show whether they would step up and face you in you in your debut and I straight away said yes I want to face you,as let's face it Dave I may not always be the most serious wrestler on the roster but unlike you I can actually wrestle

as Cabana and Otunga stare down,Otunga tries to cheap shot Cabana but is quickly tossed out of the ring
Match Two: David Otunga vs Colt Cabana
~ as the match begins Cabana uses his bizarre offence to keep Otunga guessing
~ Cabana then gets caught with a DDT from Otunga for a near fall
~ Cabana bounds back when he lands a dropkcik
~ after a few minutes of wild brawling Cabana tries for the Colt 45 but Otunga powers out
~ Otunga then gets a near fall following a Slam
~ as Otunga takes control the crowd really begin to get behind Cabana
~ Cabana then starts to make a comeback when he hits a superkick to the stomach
~ Cabana then hits the ropes but is caught with the Verdict by David Otunga for the win
Winner: David Otunga(9:23)
backstage the Miz can be seen talking with Alex Riley when a man in a hood bumps into both men, Miz sqaures up to the man but when he sees who the man is Miz looks shocked and backs away, Miz can be heards syaing' What is he doing here as he backs away', Riley follows him
Match three: Trent Baretta vs Justice Pain
~ as the bell rings these two just run at each other and start having a ferocious fist fight
~ Pain manages to get the better of Baretta when he lands a belly to belly suplex on Baretta
~ Pain then begins to pound away on Barretta using hard elbows and punches which are landing right on Baretta's face which is now a bloody mess
~ Pain then tries to stomp on Trent's head but Trent catches Pain by the leg and tries for a ankle lock on Pain
~ Pain tries to fight out of it until Trent locks on a heel hook, which grounds Pain
~ after a short while in the hold Pain manages to grab the ropes
~ as both men get to their feet Pain hits Trent with a stiff boot to the face
~ Baretta is now a bloody mess, from all the shots he is taking
~ Justice manages to clamp a chin lock on Trent whoch he keeps ahold of for a while
~ trent somehow fights out of it
~ Justice then tries for the Pain thriller but Trent manages to duck behind
~ Trent then spins Pain around and tries for his Dudebuster DDT which he hits
~ Trent then covers Pain for the win
Winner: Trent Baretta(13:45)
a recap of the Tarver-Slater feud is shown
Match Four: Michael Tarver vs Heath Slater in a street fight
~ as the match begins it is clear Slater does not want none of Tarver
~ Tarver as soon as the bell rings Tackles Slater and punds on him with hard shots to the body
~ Tarver then lifts up Slater and hits him with a hard powerslam for a near fall
~ as Tarver hops out of the ring to get a weapon he is attacked by The Rockband
~ as The rockband beat down Tarver, Slater grabs a chair to smash Tarver with
~ as Slater goes for a shot Tarver manages to duck and the chair hits Marlow
~ Slater then quickly tries again but Tarver wrestles the chair out of Heath's hands
~ Tarver then hits Saxton and Dibiase with the chair and clears the ring of all the Rockband except for Slater
~ Tarver then pounds away at Slater with the chair
~ as Heath slowly gets to his feet he is met with a superman punch from tarver for the win
Winner: Michael Tarver(10:11)
after the match Heath is helped to the back from medics
Match Five: Pure Title Tournament Finals- DH Smith vs Teddy Hart
~ Teddy attacks Smith before the bell to start the match
~ after a few exchanges of submissions what can be seen in the Hart Dungeon Teddy gains control with a Armbar
~ Smith fights out of it and tries for a Ganso Bomb but Teddy manages to hop to his feet
~ Teddy then tries for the Stu Hart Special but Smith blocks it and lands a suplex
~ Smith then lands a few more suplex variations getting near falls on each until, Teddy lands a hurricanrana
~ Teddy then hits a float over DDT for a close near fall
~ Teddy then climbs up top and hits a missile dropkick for a near fall
~ after a few minutes of action from Hart, Smith catches him and hoists him above his head for a press slam for a near fall
~ Smith then goes up top but Teddy quickly joins him
~ Teddy tries for a superplex but Smith blocks it, Smith tries for a super bomb but Teddy counters and lands a super Hurricanrana
~ on landing Teddy holds DH's legs for a pin but at 2 Smith manages to roll forward for a sunset flip style pin
~ as the ref gets to 2 Teddy rolls forward and manages to grab the ropes long enough for the ref to count the three
Winner: Teddy Hard(23:34)

TBC by Part 2

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Shade wrote:

PPW presents Love and War from The Bell Centre, Montreal Quebec Canada

The show opens with a brief but very cool firework display

Match One:Feast or Fired
~ as the bell rings everyone just tries to grab a case, or get near one and it turns into a massive brawl
~ Husky Harris nearly gets a Case but he is pushed off the top rope and out of the ring onto a few other superstars
~ after a few more minutes of of brawling Alex Riley manages to grab one of the cases of the pole it is hanging on, but is powerbombed into the ring by Jackson Andrews
~ as the case lands in the center of the ring all the superstars scramble for it
~ after a few minutes of brawling Ted Dibiase manages to get out of the ring with the case
~ Ted Dibiase has claimed Case number 3(7:23)
~ Jackson Andrews and Conor O'Brian then begin to work together using their size to clear the ring
~ Conor O'Brian then climbs up to grab a case, but is met up top with a kick to the face by Austin Aries, Aries then grabs the case but as he is about to jump down to the floor he is caught by Jackson, who grabs the case, Jackson then smashes Aries over the head with the case which sends Aries crashing outside the ring
~ as Jackson prepares to climb out of the ring with the case, Damien Sandow manages to grab the case and escape the ring
~ Damien Sandow has grabbed Case number 1(14:23)
~ with only two cases left everyone really starts to take chances when it comes to grabbing the remaining cases
~ after a few more minutes of brawling the ring is pretty much empty as the the remaining participants are brawling outside the ring, Alex Riley gets in the ring and tries to grab a case but is met up top by Austin Aries, Aries pushes Riley off, but instead of grabbing the case Aries lands a 450 splash on Riley
~ as Aries is slowly crawling towards the corner he is cut off by Roderick Strong, Roderick manages to grab the case and get out of the ring
~ Roderick Strong has grabbed Case number 2(18:34)
~ with one case remaining desperation sets in as everyone tries to grab the last case, after a few tries Tyler Reks and Titus O'Neal are trying for the case when Reks pushes O'Neal off the top rope, as Reks grabs the case he is crotched on the ropes by Harris who grabs the last case for the win
~ Husky Harris has collected Case number 4(23:47)
Winners: Ted Dibiase, Damien Sandow, Roderick Strong and Husky Harris(23:47)

[as David 'A List' Otunga's music plays the people in the crowd boo, especially as he walks down to the ring as Otunga gets in the ring he grabs a microphone]

Otunga: yes people it is time for the match which is what has made this Pay Per View so anticipated by it's fans and that is the Debut of me, David 'A-List' Otunga, now I know my opponent has not been confirmed by PPW and there have been some rumours flying round that I am taking on some wannabe MMA guy, well let me tell you this you people should know David Otunga will not back down and that I am the toughest guy on this roster in fact if my opponent is this MMA guy I may even win by stoppage as that is the way I am so bring my opponent out here.

as Otunga waits in the ring the crowd can audibly be heard chanting for people like 'Lashley, Lesnar and even Kimbo Slice' when

Colt Cabana's music plays, Cabana then runs down to the ring and grabs a microphone

Cabana: David, I know what you are thinking why is Colt Cabana out here well allow me to explain it to you, the other day Abraham Washington asked a few people not booked on the show whether they would step up and face you in you in your debut and I straight away said yes I want to face you,as let's face it Dave I may not always be the most serious wrestler on the roster but unlike you I can actually wrestle

as Cabana and Otunga stare down,Otunga tries to cheap shot Cabana but is quickly tossed out of the ring
Match Two: David Otunga vs Colt Cabana
~ as the match begins Cabana uses his bizarre offence to keep Otunga guessing
~ Cabana then gets caught with a DDT from Otunga for a near fall
~ Cabana bounds back when he lands a dropkick
~ after a few minutes of wild brawling Cabana tries for the Colt 45 but Otunga powers out
~ Otunga then gets a near fall following a Slam
~ as Otunga takes control the crowd really begin to get behind Cabana
~ Cabana then starts to make a comeback when he hits a superkick to the stomach
~ Cabana then hits the ropes but is caught with the Verdict by David Otunga for the win
Winner: David Otunga(9:23)
backstage the Miz can be seen talking with Alex Riley when a man in a hood bumps into both men, Miz squares up to the man but when he sees who the man is Miz looks shocked and backs away, Miz can be heard saying' What is he doing here as he backs away', Riley follows him
Match three: Trent Baretta vs Justice Pain
~ as the bell rings these two just run at each other and start having a ferocious fist fight
~ Pain manages to get the better of Baretta when he lands a belly to belly suplex on Baretta
~ Pain then begins to pound away on Barretta using hard elbows and punches which are landing right on Baretta's face which is now a bloody mess
~ Pain then tries to stomp on Trent's head but Trent catches Pain by the leg and tries for a ankle lock on Pain
~ Pain tries to fight out of it until Trent locks on a heel hook, which grounds Pain
~ after a short while in the hold Pain manages to grab the ropes
~ as both men get to their feet Pain hits Trent with a stiff boot to the face
~ Baretta is now a bloody mess, from all the shots he is taking
~ Justice manages to clamp a chin lock on Trent which he keeps hold of for a while
~ Trent somehow fights out of it
~ Justice then tries for the Pain thriller but Trent manages to duck behind
~ Trent then spins Pain around and tries for his Dudebuster DDT which he hits
~ Trent then covers Pain for the win
Winner: Trent Baretta(13:45)
a recap of the Tarver-Slater feud is shown
Match Four: Michael Tarver vs Heath Slater in a street fight
~ as the match begins it is clear Slater does not want none of Tarver
~ Tarver as soon as the bell rings Tackles Slater and pounds on him with hard shots to the body
~ Tarver then lifts up Slater and hits him with a hard powerslam for a near fall
~ as Tarver hops out of the ring to get a weapon he is attacked by The Rockband
~ as The rockband beat down Tarver, Slater grabs a chair to smash Tarver with
~ as Slater goes for a shot Tarver manages to duck and the chair hits Marlow
~ Slater then quickly tries again but Tarver wrestles the chair out of Heath's hands
~ Tarver then hits Saxton and Dibiase with the chair and clears the ring of all the Rockband except for Slater
~ Tarver then pounds away at Slater with the chair
~ as Heath slowly gets to his feet he is met with a superman punch from tarver for the win
Winner: Michael Tarver(10:11)
after the match Heath is helped to the back from medics
Match Five: Pure Title Tournament Finals- DH Smith vs Teddy Hart
~ Teddy attacks Smith before the bell to start the match
~ after a few exchanges of submissions what can be seen in the Hart Dungeon Teddy gains control with a Armbar
~ Smith fights out of it and tries for a Ganso Bomb but Teddy manages to hop to his feet
~ Teddy then tries for the Stu Hart Special but Smith blocks it and lands a suplex
~ Smith then lands a few more suplex variations getting near falls on each until, Teddy lands a hurricanrana
~ Teddy then hits a float over DDT for a close near fall
~ Teddy then climbs up top and hits a missile dropkick for a near fall
~ after a few minutes of action from Hart, Smith catches him and hoists him above his head for a press slam for a near fall
~ Smith then goes up top but Teddy quickly joins him
~ Teddy tries for a superplex but Smith blocks it, Smith tries for a super bomb but Teddy counters and lands a super Hurricanrana
~ on landing Teddy holds DH's legs for a pin but at 2 Smith manages to roll forward for a sunset flip style pin
~ as the ref gets to 2 Teddy rolls forward and manages to grab the ropes long enough for the ref to count the three
Winner: Teddy Hard(23:34)

Match Six: The British Invasion vs Milano AT and Satoshi Kojima for the Tag Team Titles
~ at the start of the match the two teams shake hands
~ Milano and Doug start off
~ Doug gets a near fall on Milano quickly following a reverse suplex
~ after a few minutes of action, Milano tags out to Kojima
~ Kojima gets in the ring and lands a nasty chop on Williams
~ Kojima then lights his chest up by landing five more chops on Williams
~ Williams tags out to Magnus who also gets burned with a chop
~ Kojima then tags in AT and the two hit a double DDT on Magnus
~ Kojima then lands a hard elbow in the face of Magnus
~ as kojima gets out of the ring AT then kicks Magnus hard into the ribs
~ Milano then lands some stiff kicks right in Magnus face
~ Magnus tags out to Williams who lands a hard European uppercut on Milano which leaves Milano's nose bleeding
~ Williams then tries for the Chaos Theory but as he pushes Milano into the corner he is met with a kick to the face from Kojima
~ Milano then hits a super kick on Williams and covers for a near fall
~ Kojima then gets in the ring illegaly and sets up for his Lariat on Williams but as he hits the ropes he is pulled out of the ring by Magnus, Magnus then jumps off the apron and hits Kojima with a diving clothestline
~ as Milano is distracted by all this Williams manages to set up and land the Chaos Theory for the win
Winners: the British Invasion(18:10)
Match Seven: Chris Daniels vs Rocky Romero for the Capital Championship
~ as the match begins Daniels and Rocky waste no time in trying to beat the other down
~ after a short burst of energy from Daniels, Romero shockingly manages to lock on the Armbar but Daniels manages to escape, Daniels then catches Romero with a DDT
~ Daniels tries for the BME but Romero moves out of the way and daniels crashes and burns
~ Romero tries for a hard kick to the head but Daniels ducks it, Daniels then hits a reverse DDT for a near fall
~ Daniels then lifts up Romero and hits him with a Uranage, and thne follows up with the BME For a near fall
~ Romero slowly makes a comeback when he lands a hard roundhouse kick on Daniels
~ Romero then tries for a running kick but is caught by Daniels who lands a powerbomb, Daniels thne tries for a boston Crab but Romero makes it to the ropes
~ Daniels shows signs of frustration as he lifts up Romero and tries for the Last Rights but Romero tries to fight out of it and lands a solid kick to Daniels face
~ Romero then lands a leaping kick on Daniels, which staggers him badly
~ Romero then props Daniels on the top rope, and signals that he is going for a hurricanrana but Daniels manages to hold on and tries for a superbomb, But Romero manages to jump off and Daniels shoulders back on to the mat
~ Romero then sprints up and hops onto the top rope and lands the Diablo Armbar on Daniels, as Daniels struggles in the hold, he tries for the ropes but has no choice in the end but to tap out
Winner: Rocky Romero(24:56)
on the titantron shows a video of some of the superstars making predicitons as to who will win the Hell In A Cell match

Alex Riley, Dolph Ziggler and Teddy Hart Predicted The Miz
The British Invasion and Johnny Curtis Predicted Matt Cross
Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed and Conor O'Brian predicted Homicide
Austin Aries, Roderick Strong and Ted Dibiase predicited Wade Barrett
Chris Daniels, Cody Rhodes, Milano AT and Satoshi Kojima predicted Sting
Rocky Romero, Damien Sandow, DH Smith, Husky harris, Colt Cabana and Justice Pain predicited Brodus Clay

after this followed a text voting tally of who the fans thought woould win the results were:

Miz 10%
Matt Cross 5%
Homicide 5%
Wade Barrett 10%
Sting: 20
Brodus Clay 50%
Back in the ring stands new PPW Interviewer Michael Cole

Cole: allow me to introduce myself my name is Michael Cole and Abraham Washington has hired me to be the new interviewer for PPW, also on the next show Pride I shall be in charge of the opening of the Feast Or Fired Cases but right now we have a big announcement for you people and that is the signing of the MMA star, so before I tell you who it is let me give you some clues on him, he has had experience as a wrestler

The crowd chant out names like Rampage and Kimbo

Cole: he is a havyweight in MMA

The Crowd chant for Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley

Cole: and he is none of the people you have chanted for, allow me to introduce you to a man boasting a 8-0 record in MMA and the man who humiliated Kurt Angle in a shoot fight Daniel Puder

The crowd give a slightly mixed reaction as Puder walks onto the stage and then starts shadow boxing, Puder then walks down to the ring and stands next to Cole

Cole: welcome to PPW Daniel, so i must ask why did you sign with PPW?

Puder: honestly I still have that drive to compete and I figured why not come to this upstart promotion

Cole: is there any truth to the rumour that you have signed a special contract which means you have to verbally approve any matches you are booked in?

Puder: yeah it's true, as why should I face bottom of the barrell opponents when we all know how good I am, you can even ask Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle how good I am if you do not beleive me

Cole: so Daniel is there anyone you specifically want to face in PPW?

Puder: well Me and Miz have alot of history back from Tough Enough 4 and I would really want to show him that quite frankly there is a reason I won that show, also I want to show that cocky streetfighter Wade Barrett who really is the best pound for pound fighter on the roster, and then there are people like Brodus Clay, Sting, Romero and Daniels who would just add to my legacy when I beat them

The crowd start to boo Puder obviously finding him an incredibly cocky young man, and there are a few mumbles in the crowd about him being over hyped

Puder: people if you really think I am just some over hyped star, allow me to give you a demonstration of my greatness

Puder then shockingly grabs Cole around the waist and suplexes Cole to the mat, The crowd boo Puder as he then heads backstage
Main Event: Hell in a Cell for the PPW World Championship
~ as all the men are standing in the ring waiting from the bell there is alot of anticipation from the crowd
~ when the bell rigns it turns into a brawl with all the men pairing off
~ after a few minutes Homicide exits the ring and grabs from under the ring and pulls out a Slapjack
~ Homicide then gets in the ring and bashes Sting and Barrett with it
~ Homicide then covers Barrett but the fall is broken up by Clay
~ Clay then presses up Homicide over his head and throws him out of the ring onto The Miz and Matt Cross
~ Alex Riley then runs down to the ring but he can not do nothing as the ring is enclosed in a Cell
~ Wade Barrett makes sure to taunt Riley by Grinding Miz's face into the cell right infront of Riley
~ Brodus Clay then hops out of the ring and hits a clothesline on Barrett, Brodus then presses up Wade and throws him into the cage wall
~ Brodus then lands a exploder suplex on Cross which sends Cross into the wall of the cell
~ Sting then manages to hit Brodus over the head with his baseball bat which staggers clay, Sting then hits him again and the force of this shot can be heard throughout the arena
~ as Sting tries for a cover he is thrown into the ring post by Matt Cross
~ Cross then reaches under the ring and pulls out a set of handcuffs
~ as Brodus gets to his feet slowly he is met with a superkick from cross who then handcuffs Clay to the cell
~ Cross then hits the Miz with the Dogg Driver and covers him for a near fall
~ as Cross argues with the ref he is met with a Gringo cutter from Homicide
~ Homicide then grabs Sting who is just getting in the ring and sends him off the apron and sends him crashing into the cage
~ Wade Barrett then gets in the and hits Homicide with a lariat, Barrett then lifts up Cross on his shoulders for the wasteland but instead of dropping Cross to the mat, Barrett walks over to the ropes and drops Cross from the ring to the floor
~ Barrett then starts punching Homicide until Miz gets in the ring Miz hits a simultaneous neckbreaker/DDT on Homicide and Barrett
~ Miz then hops out of the ring and lands the Skull Crashing Finale to Sting on the floor
~ as miz gets up he sees Brodus trying to break the cuffs which have chained him to the cage, Miz walks up to Brodus and begins taunting him until Brodus using all his strengh manages to snap the cuffs
~ Brodus then grabs Miz and sends him hurtling into the cage
~ Homicide then makes the mistake of trying to dive on Brodus who catches him and slams him on top of Sting
~ Wade Barrett tries to attack Brodus but Brodus chokeslams him on the outside
~ Brodus then follows up by tossing the wounded Matt Cross in the ring
~ as Brodus is about to get into the ring he sees Miz using the cage to get up
~ Brodus then jumps back down and tries to tackle Miz but Miz manages to move out of the way and Brodus crashes into the side of the cage with force which shockingly takes that side of the cage down
~ as Brodus is laid out Miz slowly climbs into the ring and crawls towards Matt Cross
~ as the referee goes to make the count Sting begins to get in the ring, but Alex Riley manages to get in the Cell from were Brodus went through the wall and Riley promptly pulls Sting out of the ring and throws him into the wall
~ Miz then manages to cover Cross only for Barrett to make it into the ring, Barrett has Miz set up for the Wasteland when he sees Riley getting in the ring, Barrett instead drops Miz and gives Riley a boot
~ Barrett then tosses Riley out of the ring with force onto Homicide and Sting
~ as Barrett turns round he is caught with a kick to the gut by Miz, Miz then hits the Skull Crashing Finale for the win
Winner: The Miz(32:09)

The Show closes with boos from the crowd as the cell is raised and the Miz is standing there holding his title in the air, Miz is then helped to the back by the referee and Alex Riley as the show closes

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 pm

following the PPW PPV there have been a few announcements of injuries from the show, the superstars who have suffered injuries are

Trent Baretta(require 15 stitches to fix a huge gash which opened on his forehead)

Heath Slater(Broken orbital Bone)

Magnus(Fractured Orbital Bone and Minor Jaw injury)

Chris Daniels(Hyper extended Shoulder)

The Miz(required 22 stitches on forehead and suffered a sprained ankle)

Matt Cross(deep bruising to lower back and whiplash like symptoms)

Homicide(Cracked Ribs and minor cut on back)

Wade Barrett(broken nose and a minor concussion)

Sting(suffered whiplash style injuries and required 5 stitches)

Brodus Clay(Gash on arm and sprained wrist)

Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Very impressed with the PPV Dan!
I'm slightly disappointed that I didn't get to predict in time but I will next PPV for sure.
Am I right in thinking that evryone in the main event suffered an injury? Lol
Overall 9 out of 10. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Newsid wrote:
I'm slightly disappointed that I didn't get to predict in time but I will next PPV for sure.

Thanks Newsid

and yeah with the main match I went along the lines of HIAC is usually a pretty Brutal match and when a title is involved people usually up the ante of what they will do which is what caused the Body count

also must ask did you think the MMA guy would be Daniel Puder?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Shade wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Thanks Newsid

and yeah with the main match I went along the lines of HIAC is usually a pretty Brutal match and when a title is involved people usually up the ante of what they will do which is what caused the Body count

No I gotta say he wasn't on my list. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Newsid wrote:
Shade wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Thanks Newsid

No I gotta say he wasn't on my list. Lol.

I figured with Puder he would be much more interesting then some of the other options I could have used
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:03 pm

PPW have confirmed the card for the upcoming Pride

Michael Mcgillicutty vs Jay Lethal(if Michael wins he gets a contract with PPW)

Daniel Puder vs Luke Hawx

David Otunga vs DH Smith

Alex Riley and Jackson Andrews vs Rocky Romero and Doug Williams

Titus O'Neal vs Johnny Curtis

also announced is the opening of the Feast or Fired Briefcases who will have a title shot and who will be fired will it be, Roderick Strong, Damien Sandow, Husky Harris or Ted Dibiase
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 am

PPW have announced that two superstars have asked for their releases and that both have been granted the two superstars who have left are R-truth and Mike Knox

PPW have also announced the signings of Justin Gabriel and Perro Aguayo
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:40 am

Shade wrote:
PPW have announced that two superstars have asked for their releases and that both have been granted the two superstars who have left are R-truth and Mike Knox

PPW have also announced the signings of Justin Gabriel and Perro Aguayo

also in additional news Byron Saxton has temporally retired from active competition and has signed a managers contract
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:12 pm

PPW House Show results

Perro Aguayo jr beat Davari

Justin Gabriel beat Robbie E and Milano AT in a Three Way Dance

Satoshi Kojima beat Austin Aries

Rocky Romero and Roderick Strong beat D'angelo Dinero and Ted Dibiase

Dolph Ziggler beat Darren Young

David Otunga won a battle royal

Main Event: Teddy Hart defended the pure title in a fatal four way ladder match featuring Colt Cabana, Doug Williams and Jay Lethal
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 am

PPW News

~ another match has been added to the upcoming show and that match is Austin Aries vs Dolph Ziggler, there is a rumour going round that Aries is may be in line for a title shot should he win this

~ also there is still no word as to when Armando Estrada will be coming back, however most of the superstars do prefer Washington as he is more down to earth then Armando

~ the signing of Perro Aguayo jr has apparently raised a few eyebrows in the locker room as it has been known for a while PPW has wanted to branch out to all markets round the world with international stars, and it seems Perro is the link to the Mexican Markets.

~ with Justin Gabriel it is said Washington has been a huge fan of his and has wanted him in PPW from day one

~ also on the next House show expect there to be a tryout match between Sonjay Dutt and Jinder Mahal, as it is rumoured that PPW want to promote shows in India and want a hometown boy to draw in the crowds

~ in other news PPW has confirmed the releases of Colt Cabana and Titus O'Neal
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:13 am

PPW House Show Results:

Damien Sandow beat Jay Lethal

Perro Aguayo Jr beat Tyler Reks

Jinder Mahal beat Sonjay Dutt

Husky Harris and Ted Dibiase beat Roderick Strong and Consequences Creed

Teddy Hart beat Rocky Romero

Main Event: Austin Aries beat Doug Williams, Dolph Ziggler and D'angelo Dinero in a four way dance
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:44 pm

PPW have announced the signings of Jinder Mahal and Sonjay Dutt, Dutt and Mahal are reported to have been sign because they were impressive in a tryout match last night, rumour has it they are going to be a Tag Team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm

That's a pretty big roster.. But 90% of them are great talent. Love the way you work things, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Premier Pro Wrestling
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next