The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Premier Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Jericho
Mesa
BEAST MODE
SP
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Newsid wrote:
Christopher Daniels should be a great signing for PPW.

yeah, with Daniels like Sting he can practically feud with anyone so hopefully what I have planned for him works out well
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:32 am

PPW have announced that this week's Pride will feature a announcment regard who Rocky Romero will be defending his title against next
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Shade wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Christopher Daniels should be a great signing for PPW.

yeah, with Daniels like Sting he can practically feud with anyone so hopefully what I have planned for him works out well

I look forward to seeing what the two of them do in the upcoming weeks!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 am

PPW presents Pride from the Air Canada Centre,Toronto

Act VIII- End of the Day

Match One: Magnus vs Darren Young
~ The Match begins with Magnus and Young trading punches until Young dropkicks Magnus in the knee
~ Young then kicks Magnus hard in the ribs
~ after Young dominates for a few more minutes Magnus makes a comeback when he lands a powerslam on Young, Magnus then follows up with a running shoulder tackle for a near fall
~ as Young staggers to his feet, Magnus hoists Young over his shoulders and military presses him to the mat
~ Magnus then sets up Young for the Tormentum, but Young ducks behind and tries for his full nelson flapjack only for Magnus to stun him by flipping him over his head
~ Magnus then climbs up to the top rope, but Young catches him off guard and joins him up there
~ after a few strikes thrown by both men, Young tries for a superplex but Magnus counters and hoists Young up for a suplex and then positions it so Young lands on his Shoulders
~ Magnus then hits the Tormentum off the Top Rope for the win
Winner: Magnus(7:34)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A recap of the Justice Pain and Trent Baretta feud is shown in full
Match Two: Justice Pain vs Trent Baretta
~ Pain and Baretta attack each other before the bell still showing their immense hatred for each other
~ Pain manages to get the best of this first exchange after he lands a hard elbow right on the nose of Baretta, Baretta's nose appears to be broken as it is pouring with blood
~ Pain then hits a hard clothesline but deliberately hits Baretta right on the nose when he throws the clothesline
~ Pain then locks Baretta in a front face lock
~ after a minute or so of being caught in the submission, Trent starts to make a comeback by throwing some elbows into the stomach of Pain, Trent then pushes Pain off and then hits him with a hurricanrana for a near fall
~ Baretta then goes onto the apron and hits a springboard dropkick which stuns Pain
~ Baretta then hits the ropes and tries for his running knee, only for Pain to duck behind him and land a bridging German suplex
~ Pain then tries for the Pain Thriller only for Trent to counter with a crucifix for the win
Winner: Trent Baretta(12:23)
after match Pain throws a fit outside the ring as Baretta celebrates his win

[The Crowd cheer as Michael Tarver walks down to the ring, Tarver is dressed to compete and has his trademark bandanna round his face, as Tarver gets in the ring he grabs a microphone]

Tarver: I am out here now before my match against Donny Marlow to explain a few things, first of all it has come to my attention all this week Heath Slater and his Rockband have been complaining about that Running Knee I hit Byron Saxton with and apparently I have hurt him badly so they reckon it should be banned, well I am going to tell you something about being hurt, when I came to PPW I was looking to the future and when I saw I was teaming with a man I considered a friend of mine in Heath Slater, I was quite happy I will admit but then during the match we had with the British Invasion we lost, but at the same time I saw it as we would rise from the ashes and make a impact but Heath saw it differently by having Donny Marlow come out and attack me, during the attack I suffered cracked ribs and severe Whiplash from Slater's neckbreaker and because of that I was out of commission for a month and during that month I not only had my livelihood taken away from me but I saw Heath and his Rockband joke about it repeatedly, so I trained as hard as I could to make a comeback and when I returned at the PPV and I got a shot at the Rockband it felt worth it risking it all, so Heath I want you to listen up you may try and ban my moves as they are too brutal but I will come up with others and I will wipe out your Band and then I come for you, so Donny Marlow I know your watching come on out and take your beating like a man.
Match Three: Michael Tarver vs Donny Marlow
~ Marlow comes through the crowd before the match and tries to attack Tarver but Tarver rocks him with a stiff punch to the face
~ Tarver then hits the ropes and tries for his superman punch but Marlow counters with a Samoan Drop
~ Marlow controls the action for a little while but when Marlow tries for a Samoan Spike he is shocked when Tarver hits him with a hard Right hand to the face
~ Tarver then hits the ropes and hits his Superman punch on Marlow but Marlow instead of falling over just staggers
~ Tarver instead of fretting hits the same punch again on Donny which sends Donny onto his knees
~ Tarver then tries for his knee lift only for Donny to counter with a schoolboy roll up for a near fall
~ Tarver rolls through and then catches Donny right in the face with his knee which puts Donny out on the mat
~ Tarver then covers him for the win
Winner: Michael Tarver(14:02)
Match Four: Robbie E vs Percy Watson
~ as the match begins Robbie takes charge quickly when he hits Watson with a suplex
~ Robbie then hits Watson with a backbreaker obviously trying to injure his back
~ Robbie then hits a elbow drop on Watson's back
~ after a few more elbow drops, Robbie gets cocky and does his fist pump thing before the next one, as Robbie drops the elbow Percy moves out of the way and Robbie hits the canvas hard
~ Percy hits a snapmare on Robbie and then follows up with a neck snap
~ Watson then climbs up to the top rope and hits a splash onto Robbie for a near fall
~ as Robbie staggers to his feet, Percy Watson tries for his float over DDT but Robbie grabs the ropes and Percy falls to the mat hard
~ Robbie then hits Percy with a Cutter for the win
Winner: Robbie E(10:23)
Rocky Romero can be seen walking through the halls when he heads into Acting GM Abraham Washington's office

Rocky: so Abraham I understand you wanted to let me know who my opponent is for the upcoming Pay Per Vie Love and War

Washington: yes I did, now you see Rocky I see the Capital Title as a belt what solidifies your standing in the Company as the Future which is why I have give a title shot to someone who may not be familiar with the PPW audience as of yet but he soon will be.

Rocky: so who is he.

someone knocks at the door

Washington: he is here right now, come on in

as the unseen man walks in Rocky looks a bit surprised

Washington: allow me to introduce to you 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels

Chris Daniels walks forward to Rocky Romero

Daniels: you have done well holding that title for as long as you have but just know that at the Pay Per View it will be my hand what is raised and that is according to the gospel of the Fallen Angel
Match Five: Jay Lethal vs Johnny Curtis
~ Lethal and Curtis shake hands at the start of the match
~ after a few exchanges Curtis hits a dropkick on Lethal and then tries for a snap suplex only for Lethal to counter with a suplex of his own
~ Lethal then hits Curtis with a crossbody block for a near fall
~ as Curtis staggers to his feet Lethal hits him with a German Suplex, and then Lethal raises him up and hits a Dragon Suplex, but Curtis just barely kicks out
~ Lethal then goes up top but Curtis pushes the ropes and crotches Lethal
~ Curtis then hits a Spike DDT for a near fall
~ as Lethal slowly recovers he is caught with a hard Kick to the back from Curtis
~ Curtis then climbs up top for his Leg drop but Lethal manages to move out of the way in the nick of time
~ Lethal then catches Curtis with the Lethal Injection for the win
Winner: Jay Lethal(7:34)
Main Event: Sting vs Dolph Ziggler
~ as the match begins all the participant in the elimination chamber can be seen watching from different parts of the arena, with Miz sitting in the, Homicide in the crowd, Cross sitting on the stage, Brodus at Ringside and Barrett also at Ringside
~ Sting and Ziggler go for each other straight away and at first Ziggler uses his speed advantage to keep Sting at bay
~ Ziggler gets a very close near fall after hitting Sting with the fameasser
~ as Sting gets to his feet Ziggler hits his inverted powerslam on Sting for another close near fall
~ Ziggler begins to show signs of frustration at this point as he sets Sting up for the Zig Zag, as Sting gets to his feet he grabs the ropes so Ziggler cant hit the Zig Zag
~ Ziggler instead tries for the sleeper hold only for Sting to avoid it, Sting then pushes Ziggler into a corner and hits a Stinger Splash, and then he does the same in another corner
~ as Ziggler comes out of the corner Sting slams him and then sets up for the Scorpion Death lock only for Ziggler to push him off with his legs, Ziggler then tries for a clothesline but Sting ducks behind him and then hits the Scorpion Death Drop
~ Sting follows up by dragging Ziggler towards the center of the ring and locks in the Scorpion Death lock
~ as Ziggler looks set to tap out, The Miz and Alex Riley get in the ring and attack Sting, causing the ref to call for the bell
Winner: Sting by Disqualification(15:57)
After the match

Miz and Riley start to put the boots to Sting only fo rall the other participants in the Chamber match to storm the ring and a Big Brawl Breaks out, during the process of the brawl Riley is hoisted up in the air by Clay and press slammed out of the ring onto Ziggler, as the group in the ring continue to fight, Sting gets back in the ring and clears everyone out with his Black Baseball bat to close the show
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am

Next PPW preview:

Pure Title Tournament Quarterfinals

Robbie E vs Colt Cabana

Jay Lethal vs D'angelo Dinero

DH Smith vs Magnus

Teddy Hart vs Trent Baretta

also announced for the show is

Sting, Brodus Clay, Wade Barrett and Rocky Romero vs Miz, Matt Cross, Homicide and Chris Daniels

Michael Tarver vs Brett Dibiase

Last edited by Shade on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:36 am

Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 Ppw_pp11

updated Pay Per view card for Love and War

Hell in a Cell for the PPW World Championship
The Miz(c) vs Sting vs Brodus Clay vs Wade Barrett vs Matt Cross vs Homicide

Pure Title Tournament Finals
?????? vs ???????

Capital Championship Match
Rocky Romero vs Chris Daniels

Tag Team Championship Match
The British Invasion vs Milano AT and Satoshi Kojima

David Otunga vs ??????

and for the first time in PPW history Feast or Fired in which the participants battle to grab one of 4 briefcases, will it contain a world title shot, a Capital title shot, a Tag Team Title shot or a pink slip

Last edited by Shade on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Shade wrote:

?????? vs ???????

David Otunga vs ??????

also there will be a Feast or Fired Match for th PPV

So far the card is shaping up nicely, looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Newsid wrote:
Shade wrote:

?????? vs ???????

David Otunga vs ??????

also there will be a Feast or Fired Match for th PPV

So far the card is shaping up nicely, looking forward to it!

thanks man, hope the PPV lives up to expectations
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Ok so what is going to happen is as planned the PPV will happen next weekend but due to a mishap on my part I will do one other show this week to make it all work out for the PPV
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:15 am

PPW presents Pride from the Memphis Colliseum

Act lX- The Wicked Prosper

Match One: DH Smith vs Magnus
~ as the match begins the two men shake hands
~ Magnus quickly takes control of Smith by quickly landing a neckbreaker
~ after being controlled for a few minutes Smith tries to make a comeback only for Magnus to catch him with a clothesline
~ Magnus lifts him up for Tormentum but Smith ducks behind and hits a suplex
~ DH then climbs up top and hits a diving European uppercut for a near fall
~ Smith tries for a sharpshooter but Magnus pushes him off
~ Magnus gets up and tries for a spear only for Smith to duck behind with a backslide for the win
Winner: DH Smith(9:34)
Match Two: Robbie E vs Colt Cabana
~ Robbie tries to attack Cabana before the bell only for Colt to catch him with a series of rights
~ as Robbie staggers back, Colt hits him with a suplex
~ Cabana then lifts up Robbie and tries for the Colt 45 but Robbie ducks behind and hits a neckbreaker for a near fall
~ Robbie then tries for the Cutter but Colt pushes him off into the corner, Colt then hits a running butt attack into the corner
~ Robbie then comes out of the corner and tries to land a lariat only for Colt to catch his legs and take him down
~ Colt then locks on the Billy Goat's Curse
~ Robbie tries to make it to the ropes but he was going nowhere and had no choice but to tap out
Winner: Colt Cabana(8:00)
Match Three: Jay Lethal vs D'angelo Dinero
~ at the start of the match Dinero wastes no time in cheap shotting Lethal
~ Dinero then tries to throw Lethal out of the ring only for Lethal to duck behind and hit a Tiger Suplex
~ Dinero rolls out of the ring to regain his composure only to be met with a suicide dive from Lethal
~ as Dinero gets to his feet he is met by a series of punches by Lethal, Lethal then tosses him in the ring
~ as Lethal gets in the ring, Dinero kicks the middle rope which crotches Lethal
~ Dinero then heads outside the ring and grabs a chair, as Dinero gets in the ring, Referee Jackson James grabs the chair
~ as Dinero and Jackson argue, behind the referee's back a fan from the crowd runs into the ring, and hits Lethal with a hard boot to the face, The fan then hops over the barricade as security chases him
~ Dinero then takes advantage of this by covering Lethal for the win
Winner: D'angelo Dinero(13:45)
Backstage Trent Baretta can be seen walking through the hallway, when he is attacked from behind by Justice Pain, during the brawl Trent starts to make a comeback when he kicks Pain in the gut and then starts clubbing him across the back, only for Pain to hit a low blow as Trent falls to the floor, Justice lifts him up and slams him on the concrete, Justice then punches repeatedly at Trent until he is busted wide open, Justice then leaves Trent Laid out as medics tend to him
Match Four: Michael Tarver vs Brett Dibiase
~ at the start of the match, Heath Slater can be seen watching backstage
~ Dibiase tries to sneak attack Tarver before the bell only for Tarver to hit a spinebuster
~ Tarver tries for a Superman punch but Dibiase ducks and locks in the Million Dollar Dream
~ as Dibiase holds onto the submission for the a while only for Tarver to grab the ropes
~ Dibiase lets got and then hits the ropes and tries for a crossbody only to get caught with a slam from Tarver
~ Tarver then hits him with the running knee lift for the win
Winner: Michael Tarver(7:56)

as Heath Slater's music plays Tarver looks up at the Ramp expecting him to come out only for Slater to come from behind and hit a leaping sleeper slam what stuns Tarver, Heath then grabs a chair and hits Tarver repeatedly across the back, Heath then grabs a microphone

Heath: Tarver you think you can end my Rockband and trying to end my shot at stardom just because I dropped you like the dead weight you are, but Tarver I am going to do you a favour you want a match against me at the Pay Per View, well I spoke to Abraham Washington and he said that we will be having a Street Fight, and he also said that for next week's Pride I can book you in any match of my choice and I have decided you will face Jackson Andrews, Husky Harris and Conor O'Brian in a 3 on 1 handicap match.

Heath then drops the Microphone on Tarver, and heads backstage
Match Five: Teddy Hart vs Trent Baretta
~ at the start of the match it is obvious Trent is in no condition to compete
~ Teddy takes advantage of this when he hits a enzugiri straight away which puts Trent on the mat
~ Teddy then lifts up Trent and hits a Cradle DDT
~ Teddy then drags him towards a corner and then climbs up top and hits a move he calls the Open Hart Surgery for the win
Winner: Teddy Harts(2:34)
Main Event: Sting, Brodus Clay, Wade Barrett and Rocky Romero vs Miz, Matt Cross, Homicide and Chris Daniels
~ Miz and Romero start off
~ Miz slaps Romero only for Romero to respond with a hard kick to the chest
~ Miz immediately tags out to Cross
~ Cross gets in the ring and blindsides Romero with a hard dropkick to the face
~ Homicide gets in the ring illegally and him and Cross hit a double DDT on Romero
~ Cross then tags in Daniels
~ Daniels gets in the ring and hits Rocky with a STO, Daniels then lifts him up and tries to go for the last Rights only for Rocky to block it and then Kick him square on the chin
~ Rocky then tags in Sting
~ Sting and Daniels have a brief exchange before Daniels tags in Homicide
~ Sting follows this by tagging in Barrett
~ Barrett and Homicide start to brawl until Homicide catches him with the Gringo Stunner for a near fall
~ Barrett then manages to tag in Brodus Clay
~ as soon as Brodus is tagged in Homicide runs and tags Cross
~ Cross then gets in the ring sheepishly, and thne quickly tags in Miz who really looks like he don't want to be in there
~ Miz and Cross exchange a glare before both trying to attack Brodus only to get levelled with a clothesline each, Brodus then tosses Cross out of the ring
~ as Brodus turns back round he is caught with a DDT from Miz
~ Miz then tags in Daniels who hits the BME on Brodus for a near fall
~ Brodus tags out to Rocky Romero
~ Rocky and Daniels square off until Daniels tries for a clothesline only for Rocky to duck under and then catch Daniels with a Flying Armbar
~ as Daniels struggles in the hold, Miz, Cross and Homicide all jump in the ring and attack Rocky, Brodus, Sting and Barrett also get in the ring and referee Earl Hebner has no choice but to rule the match a No Contest
Result: Match was ruled a No Contest at 17:46
after the match Rocky Romero and Chris Daniels Brawl backstage while the participants in the elimination Chamber brawl in the ring, Brodus quickly takes out Cross and Homicide with a double Chokeslam, only to get caught with a Scorpion Deth Drop from Sting, Sting is then caught with the Wasreland from Wade Barrett as Wade celebrates Miz sneaks up behind him and hits the Skull Crashing Finale, moz then stands in the ring celebrating, when on the titantron it shows backstage Chris Daniels Choking out Rocky Romero in the Koji Clutch to close the show
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:18 am

next PPW show preview:

Michael Tarver vs Conor O'Brian, Husky Harris and Jackson Andrews

Teddy Hart vs Colt Cabana-Pure title Tournament Semi Final

DH Smith vs D'angelo Dinero- Pure title tournament Semi Final

Chris Daniels and The Miz vs Sting and Rocky Romero

Wade Barrett vs Homicide vs Matt Cross

Alex Riley vs Brodus Clay

also Abraham Washington has announced that there will be a formal investigation as to who the fan was who attacked Jay Lethal

also announced for the PPW Pay Per view Love and War

Heath Slater vs Michael Tarver

Justice Pain vs Trent Baretta
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:18 am

I had all but the one match right! Dayummit. I was sorta suprised when I didn't see any major "upsets" on the card, tbh. Still a fantastic show, 8.9/10
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
I had all but the one match right! Dayummit. I was sorta suprised when I didn't see any major "upsets" on the card, tbh. Still a fantastic show, 8.9/10

Thanks for the score, and yeah with the Upsets I am sort of keeping them to a minimum you know so they are more meaningful and more suspenseful
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:46 am

PPW News

Participants have been announced for the Feast or Fired Match at the upcoming PPV, The participants are:

Alex Riley vs Austin Aries vs Cody Rhodes vs Conor O’Brian vs Consequences Creed vs Damien Sandow vs Darren Young vs Dolph Ziggler vs Husky Harris vs Jay Lethal
vs Jackson Andrews vs Johnny Curtis vs Mike Knox vs Percy Watson vs R-Truth vs Robbie E vs Roderick Strong vs Ted Dibiase vs Titus O'Neal vs Tyler Reks

These 20 men will be competing for four cases one will contain a World Title Shot, another will have a Capital Title shot, one will have a Tag Title Match and one will have a Pink Slip which means someone will be fired

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:40 am

PPW have announced that at the Love and War PPV they will be introducing a man who has just signed a contract with the company rumour is he is known to have wrestled and participated in MMA.

Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Shade wrote:
PPW have announced that at the Love and War PPV they will be introducing a man who has just signed a contract with the company rumour is he is known to have wrestled and participated in MMA.

I have an idea who....
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Newsid wrote:
Shade wrote:

I have an idea who....

Who do you reckon it is?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Shade wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Shade wrote:

I have an idea who....

Who do you reckon it is?

I'm not saying at this moment in time, I'll let you know when he is revealed.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Newsid wrote:
Shade wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Shade wrote:

I have an idea who....

Who do you reckon it is?

I'm not saying at this moment in time, I'll let you know when he is revealed.

OK, but I got a feeling with this guy he may be the last person to be expected
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 am

PPW rumors-

~ there has not yet been any confirmation on who David Otunga will be facing at Love and War, most people believe that it will be confirmed as Otunga is in the ring

~ during the last show a rogue fan jumped in the ring and attacked Jay Lethal, after a few days of investigation it is clear D'angelo Dinero had nothing to do with it but Abraham Washington will still be investigating this and has invited the fan to the upcoming show

~ as for Armando Estrada and when he will coming back no one is sure on it yet

~ for those wondering about where Donny Marlow, Brett Dibiase and Byron Saxton have been, PPW.com has confirmed all 3 men have suffered injuries to their Nose and Orbital bones following that knee Lift Tarver gave all of them

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:02 pm

PPW House Show Results

Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed beat Damien Sandow and Titus O'Neal

Ted Dibiase beat Magnus

Doug Williams and Wade Barrett beat The Miz and Milano Collection AT

Brodus Clay beat Conor O'Brian in a street fight

Cody Rhodes beat Michael Tarver

Colt Cabana and DH Smith beat Teddy Hart and D'angelo Dinero

Rocky Romero defended the Capital Championship in a 6 pack challenge against Satoshi Kojima, Chris Daniels, Matt Cross, Homicide and Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 pm

PPW.com has announced that the PPV after love and War, which will be called Golden Showers will be headlined with a Tables, Ladder and Chairs match
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:09 pm

PPW House Show results from The London Excel centre

R-Truth beat Trent Baretta

Husky Harris and Jackson Andrews beat Darren Young and Percy Watson

Robbie E beat Roderick Strong

Tyler Reks and Alex Riley beat Luke Hawx and Scorpio Sky

David Otunga beat Johnny Curtis

Main Event: Sting Beat Austin Aries
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:28 am

PPW presents Pride from The Acer Arena

Match One: Alex Riley vs Brodus Clay
~ Riley at the start of the match looks really nervous to be facing Clay
~ despite this Riley tries to rush Clay but is caught with a exploder suplex
~ Brodus tries for a splash but Riley moves out of the way
~ Riley then manages to take control for a few minutes
~ Riley after hitting Brodus with a DDT climbs up to the top rope
~ as Riley jumps off Brodus catches him and hits a falling slam for the win
Winner: Brodus Clay(7:23)
Match Two: Teddy Hart vs Colt Cabana
~ at the start of the match Teddy cheapshots Colt with a thumb to the eye
~ as Colt is stunned Hart hits a ddt
~ Colt tries for a comeback and gets a near fall following the Colt 45
~ Colt then climbs up to the tope rope but is crotched by Teddy Hart
~ Hart then hits a Superplex which stuns Cabana for a near fall
~ Hart then hits a 450 splash for the win
Winner: Teddy Hart(9:45)
Match Three: Michael Tarver vs Husky Harris, Jackson Andrews and Conor O'Brian
~as the match starts the 3 men surround Tarver
~ Tarver tries to fight all 3 men by landing his trademark punches on all 3 men
~ Tarver is then cut off with a big boot from Jackson Andrews
~ Harris, Conor and Jackson begin to beat down Tarver
~ Conor lifts up Tarver and hits him with a full nelson slam
~ Jackson then hoists Tarver up in the air and hits a chokeslam
~ Harris then hits his running senton
~ Conor covers Tarver but Tarver kicks out at 2
~ the three men look shocked until Conor and Jackson lift up Tarver and hit a Belly to back suplex/neckbreaker combo
~ Husky then comes off the top rope with a splash for the win
Winners: Husky Harris, Conor O'Brian and Jackson Andrews(7:56)
After the match Heath Slater runs down to the ring and attacks Tarver with a pipe, Slater then lifts up tarver and hits a jumping Complete shot on Tarver
after a brief intermission, The Crowd give a mixed reaction when GM Abraham Washington walks onto the stage

Washington: last week in the Lethal/Dinero match a fan jumped over the barricade and got involved, now after some investigating I have found out that the fan is indeed a Pro Wrestler who wanted to make a name for himself on TV and he did so by attacking one of my superstars, which I will not tolerate, so I am going to bring this fan out here and solve the problem, come on out Michael Mcgillicutty.

The Crowd boo as the man they recognise as the fan from last week walks onto the ramp

Washington: Michael, I understand the reason you did what you did and that is that you wanted to make a impression well I tell you what how about this next week you will face the man you attacked last week Jay Lethal in a match and if you beat him I will give you a contract, but that is only if you win.

as Michael stands there and ponders the offer he is jumped from behind by Jay Lethal, as Lethal starts to hit him, Michael runs down to the ring and hops the barricade with Lethal in pursuit, Washington can be seen smiling at this before he heads backstage
Match Four: DH Smith vs D'angelo Dinero
~ as the match begins the two men trade punches until Dinero takes control
~ Dinero then hits Smith with a slam for a near fall
~ as Smith gets to his knees Dinero punches away at his head until Smith is busted open
~ Dinero then lifts up Smith and tries for a DDT only to get countered with a Northern Lights suplex
~ Smith then hits a dropkick on Dinero and then follows up with a Stalling suplex
~ Smith then sets Dinero up on the turbuckle for a superplex
~ as Smith gets up top he lifts Dinero in the air only for Dinero to get behind and pull Smith off the top rope
~ Dinero then jumps off but is caught in mid air by Smith, Smith then hits a running powerslam for the win
Winner: DH Smith(12:34)
Match Five: Wade Barrett vs Matt Cross vs Homicide
~ as the match begins Cross and Homicide doulbe team Barrett
~ after a few double team moves Barrett tries to make a comeback but is hit with a doulbe flapjack
~ Cross and Homicide then hit a double cutter on barrett
~ but when it comes down to who gets th epin Cross and Homicide start to brawl
~ Cross takes control of Homicide following a backbreaker
~ Cross then hits a firemans carry slam which positions Homicide near the corner
~ Cross then climbs up top and lands a shooting Star Leg drop on Homicide
~ as Cross gets to his feet he is met by a big boot from Barrett
~ Wade then hits Cross with a ddt
~ as Cross staggers to his feet Wade hits the wasteland on Cross
~ as Barrett is about to cover Cross he is low blowed by Homicide
~ Homicide then covers Cross for the win
Winner: Homicide(13:34)
Main Event: Rocky Romero and Sting vs Chris Daniels and The Miz
~ as soon as the bell rings Romero attacks Daniels obviously Romero is still angered by what happend last week
~ Romero then begins landing hard kicks to Daniels Chest in the corner until Daniels catches his leg and hits a dragon screw leg whip which seems to hurt Romero's leg
~ Daniels tags in Miz who goes right to work on the leg of Romero
~ after a few minutes Romero manages to tag Sting
~ Sting gets in the ring and stuns Miz with a few clotheslines
~ Daniels jumps in the ring but is met with a atomic drop, Sting then clotheslines him out of the ring
~ Miz then quickly sneaks behind sting and hits a backbreaker/neckbreaker combo on Sting for a near fall
~ Miz then tries for the reality check but Sting catches him with a slam
~ Sting then tries for a stinger splash but Miz moves out of the way and Sting falls over the ropes and out of the ring
~ Daniels then attack Sting on the outside and hits the Last Rites on the floor
~ Daniels then follows up by nailing a moonsault of the apron onto Sting
~ Sting is then tossed in the ring by Miz who continues to attack Sting
~ Sting then tries to make a comeback and catches Miz with a stunner
~ Sting then tags in Romero who is noticeably still hobbling on his leg
~ Romero gets in the ring and chops away at Miz
~ Miz then staggers into his corner but is leveled with a foreamr smash by Romero
~ Daniels tries to attack Romero on the apron but is stunned with a kick to the ribs
~ Romero then props Miz up on the top rope and gets ready for the Diablo armbar but does not notice Daniels making a blind tag
~ as Romero hops up for the armbar, Daniels grabs Miz and Romero crashes to the mat on his knee
~ Daniels then hops in the ring and hits The Angels Wings for the win
Winners: Christopher Daniels and the Miz(23:56)

The show then ends with Daniels holding Romero's Capital Title in the air next to Miz who is holding the world title
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 3 Ppw_pp11

Finalised Pay Per view card for Love and War

Feast or Fired
Alex Riley vs Austin Aries vs Cody Rhodes vs Conor O’Brian vs Consequences Creed vs Damien Sandow vs Darren Young vs Dolph Ziggler vs Husky Harris vs Jay Lethal
vs Jackson Andrews vs Johnny Curtis vs Mike Knox vs Percy Watson vs R-Truth vs Robbie E vs Roderick Strong vs Ted Dibiase vs Titus O'Neal vs Tyler Reks

Trent Baretta vs Justice Pain

Michael Tarver vs Heath Slater-Street Fight

Tag Team Championship match
British Invasion(c) vs Milano AT and Satoshi Kojima

David Otunga vs ??????

DH Smith vs Teddy Hart

Rocky Romero(c) vs Chris Daniels

Back to top Go down