The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Premier Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Jericho
Mesa
BEAST MODE
SP
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:49 am

PPW Pride Preview:

since last Night, Sources have stated that Armando Estrada is going to reveal the people of Re-Gen.

Percy Watson and Bison Smith vs Johnny Curtis and Scorpio Sky

Justin Gabriel and Calvin Raines vs Trent Baretta and Chuck Taylor

Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase vs Darren Young and Percy Watson

Last edited by Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:55 am

Good PPV & follow up show
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Good PPV & follow up show

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:03 am

Premier Developmental Show preview:

Gunner will face Chuck Taylor in a non title match

Luke Hawx will face Skip Sheffield in a your fired match(first rule of developmental if you lose 3 or more you will be in one of these matches)

Jacob Novak will face BJ Whitmer

Alex Shelley will face Amazing Red

Brodus Clay will face Bison Smith
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 am

Premier Developmental Show results

Match One: Luke Hawx vs Skip Sheffield in a your fired match
Closing Moments: Hawx climbs up to the top rope and tries for a crossbody block only for Skip to catch him in mid air, Skip then slams Hawx in the center of the ring, Skip then waits for Hawx to get to his feet and hits him with a lariat for the win(8:45)

A Video with Highlights of Luke Hawx's PPW Career is shown

Match Two: Jacob Novak vs BJ Whitmer
Closing Moments: Whitmer tries for a exploder suplex on Novak, only for Novak to manage to poke Whitmer in the eyes, Novak then hits a boot on Whitmer for the win(12:23)

Match Three: Alex Shelley vs Amazing Red
Closing Moments: Red hits a dropkick on Shelley and then tries for the Projectile Hurricanrana only for Shelley to duck under and then lock on the Border City Stretch which forces Red to tap out(15:34)

A Video which hypes Brodus Clay airs

Match Four: Brodus Clay vs Bison Smith
Closing Moments: Bison Smith lands a elbow which stuns Clay, Bison then hits the ropes and tries for a crossbody only for Brodus to catch him and hit a falling powerslam for the win(7:10)

Main Event: Gunner vs Chuck Taylor
Closing Moments: Chuck Taylor climbs up to the top rope and tries for a sunset flip from the top rope, only for Gunner to manage to stomp on his head which stuns Taylor, Gunner then lifts up Taylor and hits a DVD for the win(20:12)

after the match Gunner hits Taylor with a spear and then walks off with his title

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 am

PPW Departures:

PPW have announced that they have confirmed the releases of Brett Dibiase and Perro Aguayo Jr

PPW has also confirmed the following developmental releases:
Luke Hawx
Bj Whitmer
Erick Stevens

also Donny Marlow has been sent down to developmental
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Premier Developmental Show Special Preview:

Chuck Taylor will face Murphy

Gunner will face Scorpio Sky

Donny Marlow will make his debut against Mason Ryan

Amazing Red, Alex Shelley, Skip Sheffield, Lucky Cannon, James Bronson and Rhino will compete in a 6 pack challenge
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 pm

The Next PPW PPV Last man Standing will be headlined with a last man standing match(well duh)
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Loving the continuity. Stoked for the re-gen angle.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 am

God wrote:
Loving the continuity. Stoked for the re-gen angle.

Thanks Adam
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:22 am

PPW have announced that the following Talents have been moved down to developmental

Jinder Mahal
Sonjay Dutt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 am

This is one of the most under-rated Personal Bookers that have been under-rated. I congratulate you Dan Shade for making this last 2 solid months.

Sincerely,
~Mikel~
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Timothy McArmstrong™ wrote:
This is one of the most under-rated Personal Bookers that have been under-rated. I congratulate you Dan Shade for making this last 2 solid months.

Sincerely,
~Mikel~

thanks man
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 pm

PPW have announced signing the following to developmental contracts

Tommaso Ciampa
Rob Terry
Bully Ray
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:36 am

PPW presents Pride from American Airlines Center in Dallas

[as Armando Estrada's music plays the crowd boo, as Estrada walks onto the ramp accompanied by the seven masked men the boos increase, Estrada and his group then head down to the ring as they get in the ring Estrada is handed a microphone]

Estrada: now for those of you who do not know who I am, I am Armando Estrada, the rightful GM of PPW, but you people would not know that as since I have been gone that pompous **** Abraham Washington has been campaigning to the Board of Directors to take my job and he has succeeded but I still do have power in this company as I am still the official promoter of PPW and I have used my power to hire these seven superstars to bring the Re-genesis of PPW by not only ending Abraham Washington but by demolishing everything PPW stands for by taking every Title possible, so allow my Re-Gen associates to introduce themselves.

[The Seven masked men all unmask and one of them stands forward and takes the microphone]

First Man: My name is Jey Uso, and I have been constantly held down in other companies because of the fact that my father was Rikishi and because of the fact that I was forced into Tag teams every time, but now I am out for myself and I get to show how good I am, and Teddy Hart you may be the Pure Champion for now but soon I will be taking that title.

[Jey Uso then hands the microphone to the 2nd man and he and the 3rd man walk forward]

2nd man: My name is Chris Hero and this man standing next to me is my tag team Partner Claudio Castagnoli and we are the greatest Tag team in Wrestling history to date, The Kings Of Wrestling, but we have constantly been branded as Indy guys but now we get the chance to make it in the big time and we do not care if it is The British Invasion, Priceless or anyone else we will be taking them Tag Team Titles.

[Chris and Claudio then stand back and hand the microphone to the next man]

4Th man: My name is Eddie Edwards, one of the best wrestlers in the world yet when I was on the Indy circuit all it seemed was that you people constantly said I was not good enough, but now I will prove it by taking Rocky Romero's Capital Championship.

[Eddie then takes a step back and hands the microphone to the next man, he walks forwards and is followed by another]

Man: my name is Paul London, and like my fellow comrades I have been under utilised everywhere I have been until now as you see Armando Estrada here has seen a ton of potential in me and this group, and with me and my good friend next to me here Kenny Dykstra as members of Re-Gen you know to expect the unexpected.

[London and Dykstra then take a step back and the last man takes the microphone]

Man: My name is Crimson, and despite being new to the business, everyone here will agree that I am part of the future of Pro Wrestling, and I get to show that by helping the Re-Genesis of PPW.

[Crimson then hands the microphone over to Armando Estrada]

Estrada: and now allow me to introduce the rest of Re-Gen.

[as the Miz's entrance music plays the crowd's boos reach maximum, as Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Alex Riley and Jackson Andrews walk onto the stage the boos continue, as Miz and his group get in the ring Miz and Estrada shake hands]

Miz: I bet I shocked all of you by coming out here after my proclamation about me not having anything to do with the attack on Austin Aries at Golden Showers, the truth is I knew nothing until an hour later when I got a phone call from my good friend Armando Estrada, explaining me about Washington forcing him out and then I got to thinking about how it was Estrada who really gave me a shot in PPW, so I said to Armando Me and my good friends Dolph Ziggler, Alex Riley and Jackson Andrews want in and that is that, and now the main goals are not only keeping me as World Champion but it is also to Regenerate PPW for the better.

[as Trent Baretta's music plays the crowd break into cheers, as Baretta walks onto the stage he is joined by Tyler Reks, DH Smith, Jay Lethal, Milano Collection AT, Satoshi Kojima and Robbie E]

Trent: Estrada, Miz, Re-Gen you guys should have realised when you try and make a Hostile Take Over of PPW, that there will be some defenders especially following your attack on Abraham Washington and the Seven of us where watching you guys talk about how good you are and how underutilized you are, so we decided to come out here and challenge the Re-Gen 7 to a Tag Match.

[The seven members of Re-Gen all look around at each other and nod as if they all accept]

Estrada: Trent, you and you boys want us to accept well if you even expect us to say yes you have to go with these two stipulations first of all this will be a Elimination Tag Team Match and second if my Re-Gen boys win you seven are gone and they take your places on the roster.

Trent: fine but if we win Re-Gen is history, and Estrada you as well can piss off and leave PPW under Abraham Washington's charge.

Estrada: Fine we accept but the match is happening right now.

[Estrada, Miz, Ziggler, Riley and Andrews leave the ring as Baretta and his group walk down to the ring, with Re-Gen waiting for them]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Match One: Trent Baretta, D'Angelo Dinero, DH Smith, Jay Lethal, Milano Collection AT, Satoshi Kojima and Robbie E vs Re-Gen
~ Kojima starts out with Chris Hero
~ after a few minutes of Back and forth action Kojima gets a near fall following a running knee
~ Kojima then goes to hit the ropes again but is met with a knee to the back from Claudio Castagnoli, Which allows Chris Hero to quickly take advantage and hit a move he calls The Hero's welcome, Hero then covers Kojima for the 3
~ Satoshi Kojima is eliminated(5:45)
~ as Hero taunts the crowd he is met with a superkick from Milano Collection AT
~ Milano then chops away at Hero until Chris tags out to Eddie Edwards
~ Eddie and Milano quickly trade chops until Eddie quickly dropkicks Milano on the knee
~ Eddie then goes to work on Milano's knee until Milano out of desperation hits a DDT
~ Milano then lifts up Edwards and tries for a enzugiri only for Edwards to duck which makes Milano crash and burn
~ Eddie then locks in the Achilles Lock which leaves Milano with no choice but to tap out
~ Milano Collection AT is eliminated(9:45)
~ as Eddie lets go of AT he is quickly met with a running knee from Trent Baretta
~ Trent then hits the ropes and hits another knee which sends Eddie into the ropes
~ during this Jey Uso makes a blind tag to Eddie
~ Trent then tries for the Dudebuster DDT on Eddie but is shockingly caught in Mid air with a Samoan drop from Jey Uso
~ Jey then covers Trent for the three
~ Trent Baretta is eliminated(12:34)
~ as Jey gets to his feet he is met with a cuter from Robbie E which is enough to keep Uso on the mat for the 3
~ Jey Uso is eliminated(12:50)
~ as Robbie gets to his feet he is hit from behind by Dykstra
~ Dykstra then lifts up Robbie for a neckbreaker only for Robbie to counter with a small package which is enough to eliminate Dykstra
~ Kenny Dykstra is eliminated(13:45)
~ as Robbie gets to his feet he starts doing his fist pump only to be caught with a diving European Uppercut from Claudio which is enough to keep Robbie down for the 3
~ Robbie E is Eliminated(14:34)
~ Claudio then tags out to Crimson as Jay Lethal gets into the ring
~ Lethal has Crimson stunned with forearm shots and the hits the ropes for a crossbody only to be caught in mid air and hit the with the Red Alert which is enough to beat Lethal
~ Jay Lethal has been eliminated(15:00)
~ Crimson then gets to his feet and is staggered following a dropkick from DH Smith
~ Smith then goes to hit the ropes but is distracted by Paul London which allows Crimson to hit a neckbreaker
~ Crimson then tags London who quickly hits a 450 on Smith, London then covers Smith
~ DH Smith is eliminated(16:00)
~ Tyler Reks looks a bit nervous knowing he is the last man for his team
~ Reks gets into the ring and despite being a bit apprehensive rushes London and hits him with a big boot, Reks then tries for the Burning Hammer but London ducks behind and pushes Reks into the ropes
~ as Reks hits the ropes he is met with a elbow to the back of the head by Hero which stuns him enough for London to hit a hurricanrana, London then climbs up to the top rope and hits the SSP on Reks, London then covers Reks for the win
Winners: Re-Gen[Crimson, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, Paul London, Jey Uso, Kenny Dykstra and Eddie Edwards] (20:01)

after the match the crowd boo as Re-Gen stand in the ring celebrating knowing they are now official roster members
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the titantron a video plays

followed by the words 'Eli Cottonwood is coming'
Match Two: Percy Watson and Bison Smith vs Johnny Curtis and Scorpio Sky
~ Watson starts out with Sky
~ after a few near falls traded Percy tags in Bison
~ Bison rushes Scorpio and quickly hits a exploder suplex for a near fall
~ Scorpio then tags out to Curits
~ Bison manages to land a lariat on Curtis for a near fall
~ Bison then tries for a spear but Curtis moves out of the way and Bison hits the ring post
~ Curtis then hits a neckbreaker for a near fall
~ Curtis then tags in Sky who hits a springboard legdrop
~ Johnny Curtis then illegaly gets into the ring and he and Sky try for a double suplex only for Watson to jump in the ring and assist Bison to perform a double suplex
~ Bison then tries for a lariat on Scorpio only for Scorpio to duck and hit Watson
~ as Bison is distracted he is met with a double neckbreaker from Curtis and Sky which is enough to hold him down for the win
Winners: Johnny Curtis and Scorpio Sky(9:56)

After the match Bison Smith beats down Percy Watson

Backstage Chuck Taylor can be seen in the locker room pacing backwards and forwards

Chuck: I got to find a new Tag Team Partner as Trent has now been fired but who?

just then the door opens and Chuck smirks

Chuck: you will be the perfect Tag team Partner

Taylor then smirks as the camera zones out
Match Three: Justin Gabriel and Calvin Raines vs D'angelo Dinero and Chuck Taylor
~ The Crowd are in a state of shock as D'angelo Dinero is revealed to be Taylor's tag partner
~ Dinero starts out the match against Raines
~ after a few minutes of brawling Dinero gets a near fall following a DDT
~ Dinero then hits a backdrop on Raines
~ Dinero then tags into Taylor as Raines tags Gabriel
~ Gabriel quickly gets a near fall following a roundhouse kick
~ Gabriel then tries for a DDT but Chuck counters with a jacknife for a near fall
~ Chuck then tries for the Awful Waffle but Gabriel ducks behind and hits a neckbreaker
~ Justin then climbs up top for the 450 only for Dinero to crotch him on the ropes
~ Calvin Raines then gets in the ring and tackles Dinero sending both men to the floor
~ Chuck taylor then hits a top rope hurricanrana on Gabriel for the win
Winners: Chuck Taylor and D'angelo Dinero(9:23)
Match Four: Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase vs Locals
~ Rhodes and Dibiase attack their opponents before the bell
~ Dibiase then throws one of the locals out of the ring hard
~ Rhodes then lifts the other Local in the air for a backsuplex and Dibiase at the same time sets up a neckbreaker for a backsuplex/neckbreaker combo
~ Rhodes then covers The Local for the win
Winners: Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes(2:00)
as Dibiase and Rhodes are in the ring following their win, they are both shocked as the British Invasion's music plays

as Doug Williams and Magnus walk onto the stage holding microphones the crowd cheer loudly

Doug: Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes, The PPW Tag Team Champions, see I am sure you guys are proud t be champions and all that but let's face it you took advantage of us when we were at our weakest, but now it is our turn to catch you when your not sufficently prepared as next week we are using our rematch clause to face you two and we will be taking those belts back.

Magnus: so Ted and Cosy you boys had better enjoy them belts while you can as next week there ours, but as for right now we are going to give you a preview of what to expect.

Magnus and Doug drop the microphones on the stage and then run down to the ring, as they get in the ring they are jumped by Rhodes and Dibiase, a Brawl breaks out between all four men until, Doug Manages to hit a DDT on Rhodes and Magnus hits the Tormentum on Dibiase, The Brits then hold the Tag Titles in the air as the show closes.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:03 am

PPW News and Updates:

~ Following Pride the following roster changes have happend:

Trent Baretta, Robbie E, Tyler Reks, DH Smith, Jay Lethal, Milano Collection AT and Satoshi Kojima have all been released from the company

Crimson, Jey Uso, Paul London, Kenny Dykstra, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli and Eddie Edwards have all been signed to contracts

~ The Following Matches have been announced for next week's show

Johnny Curtis and Scorpio Sky vs D'angelo Dinero and Chuck Taylor

Crimson vs Roderick Strong

Conor O'Brian vs Damien Sandow vs Jey Uso vs Heath Slater vs Michael Tarver vs Paul London in a battle royal to decide the number one contender for the Pure Championship

Eddie Edwards vs Darren Young

British Invasion vs Dibiase and Rhodes for the Tag Team Titles
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:48 am

Premier Developmental show results:

Footage of Donny Marlow from PPW plays

Match One: Donny Marlow vs Mason Ryan
Closing Moments: after some hard hitting back and forth action from both men, Mason Ryan tries for the House of Pain only for Donny to duck behind and hit a superkick for the win(9:45)

A Hype Video for Rob Terry airs

Match Two: Gunner vs Scorpio Sky
Closing Moments: Gunner hits the ropes and hits a spear on Scorpio, Gunner then lifts up Sky and hits a TKO on Sky for the win(5:09)

A hype video for Bully Ray plays stating that he is debuting next week

Match Three: Chuck Taylor vs Murphy
Closing Moments: after Murphy used his size advantage to control the match he tries for a leaping clothesline only for Taylor to duck behind and hit a Omega driver for the win(7:23)

after the match as Taylor celebrates he is once again attacked by Gunner

Main Event: Amazing Red vs Alex Shelley vs Skip Sheffield vs Lucky Cannon vs James Bronson vs Rhino
James Bronson is eliminated at 2:50 following a Gore
Rhino is eliminated at 4:00 following a Border City Stretch
Amazing Red is Eliminated at 8:00 following a Lariat
Lucky Cannon is eliminated at 11:45 following a Lariat

Closing Moments: Shelley hits Skip with a kick to the gut and then tries for a Sliced Bread only for mid way through the move for Skip to ctahc him in mid air and hit the Backpack stunner for the win(13:00)

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:25 am

PPW Developmental news:

James Bronson, Cliff Compton, Bison Smith and Rick Victor have been released

Jon Moxley has been signed

Next weeks Developmental show will feature:

Bully Ray vs Amazing Red

Rob Terry and Mason Ryan vs Sonjay Dutt and Jinder Mahal

Donny Marlow vs Derrick Bateman

Chuck Taylor and Jon Moxley vs Gunner and Tommaso Ciampa
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:35 am

also PPW Developmental has displayed a ranking system for their stars, the list will be updated weekly(almost like a power 25) except the lower you feature the more likely you are to get cut

1. Chuck Taylor
2. Gunner
3. Derrick Bateman
4. Skip Sheffield
5. Calvin Raines
6. Lucky Cannon
7. Eli Cottonwood
8. Donny Marlow
9. Rhino
10. Alex Shelley
11. Jinder Mahal
12. Sonjay Dutt
13. Richie Steamboat
14. Titus O'Neal
15. Jon Moxley(yet to debut)
16. Tommaso Ciampa(yet to debut)
17. Amazing Red
18. Bully Ray(yet to debut)
19. Murphy
20. Mason Ryan
21. Scorpio Sky
22. Rob Terry(yet to have debuted)
23. Jacob Novak
24. Husky Harris(needs to win next match or will be cut)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:25 am

show may be a bit lax this upcoming week due to technical faults
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:09 am

PPW have announced the signing of Sim Snuka
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:28 am

PPW House Show Results:

Paul London, Ken Dykstra and Jey Uso beat Alex Shelley, Amazing Red and Chuck Taylor

Wade Barrett and Crimson went to a no contest

Michael Tarver won a 12 man battle royal

Brodus Clay beat Sim Snuka

Kings of Wrestling beat Justin Gabriel and Consequences Creed

Dolph Ziggler beat Roderick Strong

Austin Aries and Rocky Romero beat The Miz and Eddie Edwards
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:50 am

Premier Developmental Show Results

A Bully Ray Promo airs

Match One: Bully Ray vs Amazing Red
Closing Moments: Red tries for a 619 on Ray only for Ray to move out of the way, Bubba then sets up for the Bubba bomb only for Red to roll through with a cardle for the win(9:00)

A promo airs announcing Derrick Bateman will return tonight

Match Two: Rob Terry and Mason Ryan vs Sonjay Dutt and Jinder Mahal
Closing Moments: Terry and Mason each press Dutt and Mahal over their heads and slam them, Terry then hits a spin kick on Dutt for the win(10:10)

Match Three: Donny Marlow vs Derrick Bateman
Closing Moments: Marlow and Bateman are trading shots on the top rope only for Bateman to try for a superplex, Marlow pushes Bateman off and then tries for a top rope splash, Bateman manages to roll out of the way in time and then hits the Mantastic on Marlow for the win(10:57)

advertised for next show is Husky Harris gutcheck match vs Scorpio Sky

Match Four: Jacob Novak vs Rhino
Closing Moments: Rhino hits Novak with a belly to belly suplex and then has Novak set up for the Gore, when he is distracted by Lucky Cannon, as Rhino is distracted Novak hits a neckbreaker on Rhino which is enough to keep him down for the 3(7:30)

A Hype video for both Jon Moxley and Tommaso Ciampa airs

Chuck Taylor and Jon Moxley vs Gunner and Tommaso Ciampa
Closing Moments: Taylor has Ciampa set for the Omega Driver when Gunner runs into the ring and hits Taylor with a lariat, Moxley then gets into the ring and hits Gunner with a clothesline which sends both men over the ropes and out of the ring, Taylor and Ciamp then get to their feet at the same time and Taylor tries again for the Omega Driver only for Ciampa to low blow him, Ciampa then hits the ropes and tries for a crossbody only for Taylor to roll through and cradle Ciampa for the win(16:23)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:01 am

Premier Developmental Preview and updated rankings:

Chuck Taylor will defend his Developmental Championship against Gunner

Husky Harris will face Scorpio Sky

Richie Steamboat will team with Amazing Red to face Bully Ray and Titus O'Neil

Rhino will face Lucky Cannon

Eli Cottonwood, Tommaso Ciampa and Donny Marlow will face Alex Shelley, Rob Terry and Mason Ryan

1. Chuck Taylor
2. Gunner
3. Derrick Bateman
4. Lucky Cannon
5. Calvin Raines
6.Skip Sheffield
7. Jon Moxley
9. Donny Marlow
10. Alex Shelley
11. Richie Steamboat
12. Rob Terry
13. Amazing Red
14. Mason ryan
15. Titus O'Neil
16. Sonjay Dutt
17. Jinder Mahal
18. Tommaso Ciampa
19. Mason ryan
20. Rhino
21. Bully Ray
22. Murphy
23. Scorpio Sky
24. Husky Harris(needs to win next match or will be cut)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:19 am

PPW Presents Pride from the KeyArena Seattle, Washington

Match One: Eddie Edwards vs Darren Young
~ match begins with Eddie headbutting Young
~ Eddie then follows up with a chop to the throat of Young
~ Eddie then follows up with a spinning heel kick which drops Young
~ Eddie then covers him for a close count
~ Young then slowly gets to his feet and is met with a vicious chop block which buckles Darren's knee
~ Eddie then locks on the single leg crab on Darren
~ as Darren screams in pain Eddie arches back more, Darren then tries to crawl to the ropes only for Eddie to begin stomping on Darren's head while maintaining the hold
~ after checking on Darren Young the ref has no choice but to call for the bell
Winner: Eddie Edwards(5:23)

After the match Eddie keeps a hold of the Leg Crab and continues stomping when Percy Watson runs down to the ring to save his friend, Percy has Edwards reeling with strikes when he is jumped from behind by the rest of Re-Gen, Jey Uso then lifts up Watson and hits a Samoan drop on him after this Eddie locks on the single leg crab, when Rocky Romero sprints down to the ring holding a chair, as Re-gen clear the ring Romero points out to Edwards, Eddie responds by motioning he wants Rocky's belt.

on the titantron after this video plays it comes up 'Eli Cottonwood is coming' '3 weeks to go'
Match Two: Crimson vs Roderick Strong
~ Roderick and Crimson Stare down before the match
~ Roderick starts off by landing a few stiff chops on Crimson
~ Roderick then hits a running forearm smash on Crimson
~ Strong then tries for a suplex only for Crimson to counter and hit a suplex
~ Crimson then hits a DDT on Strong
~ Crimson begins to take control for a few minutes
~ Roderick mounts a comeback and gets a near fall following a jaw breaker
~ Roderick then climbs up to the top rope and hits a axehandle
~ Roderick then hits the ropes and tries for a crossbody only for Crimson to catch him and hit the Red Alert
~ Crimson then covers Roderick for the win
Winner: Crimson(9:23)
[on the titantron a video is played from earlier today it shows all the PPW superstars sitting on chairs in their locker room(heels and faces are separated of course, Kayfabe!) and standing in front of them is Armando Estrada and Re-Gen(with the Miz)

Estrada: Listen up everyone, now as you may have seen there are allot of changes going on in PPW but I am going to address all this now so first of all I am glad to see most of you here but obviously people like Austin Aries and Roderick Strong think they are too good to be here, anyway, I am going to say now PPW is a ship and it is going place and is going very well I might add but if you have a problem with it, my associates will beat you down and then throw you out of PPW with my backing of course, but like I said I am here now to clear the air with you the PPW talent which is why this is a open forum for you to express your views aswell so any questions?

[in the back of the locker room Wade Barrett can be seen raising his hand]

Wade: who is facing the Miz at Last Man Standing for his world title? as if there is no one scheduled I want to put my name out there

[a few grumblings can be heard in the locker room]

Estrada: Good question Wade and here is my answer, next week there will be a one night tournament featuring 8 of the top PPW stars, and those 8 will be Wade Barrett, Matt Cross, Homicide, Dolph Ziggler, David Otunga, Ken Dykstra, Daniel Puder and the winner of the Roderick Strong-Crimson Match.

[all the people n the tournament can be seen smiling knowing they got a good chance, when Crimson buts in]

Crimson: none of you have a chance of winning and that will be proved when I destroy Roderick Strong tonight, and then I will beat everyone in that tournament especially you Barrett.

[Wade smirks and then tries to run at Crimson only for a few superstars to hold Wade back, Crimson is also being held back by his Re-Gen buddies]

[The Miz then steps forward]

Miz: but you should all know that who ever wins this tournament will then have the impossible task of beating me, I mean ask Austin Aries oh wait you can't he is not even here.

[just then Austin Aries and Roderick Strong burst into the locker room and attack, Miz and Re-gen, Crimson then gets free and he and Barrett start brawling also, and pretty soon everyone in the locker room is fighting someone]
Match Three: Conor O'Brian vs Damien Sandow vs Jey Uso vs Heath Slater vs Michael Tarver vs Paul London in a battle royal to decide the number one contender for the Pure Championship
~ as the match begins all the participants attack London and Uso
~ Michael Tarver then hits the Kill Shot on Uso, which sends Uso through the ropes
~ Heath Slater then sneaks up behind Tarver and eliminates him
~ Michael Tarver is eliminated(2:00)
~ Conor O'Brian and Damien Sandon then hit a double suplex on London
~ O'Brian then follows up with the Roof Top Drop on London
~ Sandow then tosses London hard out of the ring
~ Paul London has been eliminated(5:00)
~ as Slater, Sandow and O'Brian look at each other, Sandow begins to smirk and then he orders Conor to attack Heath
~ after a few minutes of Conor and Sandow beating down Slater, Sandow orders Conor to eliminate himself
~ Conor stares at Sandow for a few seconds and Sandow slaps him and again orders Conor to eliminate himself
~ Conor retaliates by grabbing Sandow by the Throat and press slamming him over the top rope to cheers from the crowd
~ Heath Slater then tries to cheap shot O'Brian only for Conor to duck and then clothesline Slater over the top rope eliminating Heath
~ Heath Slater and Damien Sandow have been eliminated(9:00)
~ as Conor celebrates believing he has won the match he is met with a superkick from Jey Uso
~ Uso then dumps Conor over the top rope eliminating him as the crowd boo
~ Conor O'Brian is eliminated(9:34)
Winner: Jey Uso(9:34)
Match Four: Johnny Curtis and Scorpio Sky vs D'angelo Dinero and Chuck Taylor
~ Curtis and Dinero start off
~ after a few moves traded, Dinero drops down and hits a uppercut on Curtis which puts him down for a near fall
~ Dinero then tries for a reverse Suplex only for Curtis to duck behind and hits a Russian legsweep
~ Curtis then tags in Sky
~ sky runs into the ring and hits a headscissors on Dinero
~ Scorpio then follows up with a DDT for a near fall
~ Dinero then tags out to Taylor
~ Taylor and Sky quickly trade Armdrags until Taylor hits a dropkick
~ Taylor then hits a pumphandle slam for a near fall
~ as Scorpio gets to his feet, Chuck hits the ropes and is met with a kick to the back from Curtis
~ Scorpio then tries to take advantage and land a dropkick but in doing so he sends Taylor into Curtis sending Curtis flying off the apron
~ Scorpio then slams Chuck and climbs up to the top rope
~ as Scorpio jumps off for a leg drop Taylor rolls out of the way and Scorpio lands hard
~ Taylor then hits the Awful Waffle on Scorpio for the win
Winners of the first ever Pro and Rookie Tag Team Tournament: Chuck Taylor and D'angelo Dinero

after the match as Dinero and Taylor celebrate, Curtis climbs onto the top rope and hits a legdrop on Sky, Curtis then shouts That is how it is done' before leaving the ring
Match Five: British Invasion vs Dibiase and Rhodes for the Tag Team Titles
~ the match begins with both teams getting stuck in straigh away until they are separated by the ref
~ Rhodes and Magnus start out
~ after a few minutes of back and forth action Rhodes gets a near fall with a Suplex
~ Rhodes then performs a moonsault for another nearfall
~ Rhodes then tags in Dibiase
~ Dibiase hits a spinebuster and then hits a fisherman suplex on Magnus
~ as the crowd cheer on Magnus to make a tag dibiase tries for the Million Dollar Dream only For Magnus to land the Tormentum on Dibiase
~ Both Magnus and Dibiase Tag out
~ Rhodes and Williams both get in the ring and immediately rush each other and hit a double clothesline laying both men out
~ just then as the ref counts both men out, The Kings Of Wrestling sprint down to the ring and attack both Williams and Rhodes causing the ref to rule a no contest
Match is ruled No contest(10:34)

The Kings continue there assault with Hero giving Williams the Hero's Welcome and Claudio giving Rhodes the UFO, The kings then grab Magnus and hit the KRS ONE on him, Claudio then grabs Dibiase and the Kings hit the Hero's Welcome Kings of Wrestling Edition on him, Claudio then grabs the PPW Tag Team titles from the referee and he and Hero hold them above their heads in the center of the ring as the crowd boo to close the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Premier Pro Wrestling
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next