The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Blog of a renegade. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Blog of a renegade. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Blog of a renegade. EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Blog of a renegade. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Blog of a renegade. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Blog of a renegade. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Blog of a renegade. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Blog of a renegade. EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Blog of a renegade. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Blog of a renegade. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Blog of a renegade.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

Blog of a renegade. Empty
PostSubject: Blog of a renegade.   Blog of a renegade. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Since fuck face mcgoo deleted the old forum I kinda lost my little journal of sorts on my escapades of following the ultimate dream of becoming a professional wrestler so heres a summary of my journey so far.

I met my trainer at work. I work in a department store, I almost left my job there because of my psycho ex and if i did I would've not met him. None the less on an over night we can wear virtually what ever we want, we had slowly been becoming friends before hand but he noticed my CM Punk BITW sweat shirt and it sparked a conversation about our love for wrestling. The conversation started to slow so he said he had been trained as a professional wrestler and wanted to start wrestling again. From around then we had become best friends.

Fast forwards several months and he and I start talking about how badly we both want to wrestle and we decide we want to find a way to get into the squared circle (get back into it for him) so he contacts his former mentor and the guy who owns a wrestling ring to see if hes interested in restarting their old fed. After a few more months of not hearing from him we finally get word that he can't but instead wants to sell his ring and sell it to us. Its not the best of rings but hey its better than nothing.

So me, Andrew (my trainer), his twin brother Ben and their friend Scove all agree on putting in towards the ring and starting our own professional wrestling fed: Renegade Pro Wrestling.

So then the next biggest issue was finding a place for the ring. Most of us live in apartments and or live at home still with stubborn parents who are worried about liabilities and injuries and other bull shit. Which i get but it still sucks. So Andrew decided he still wants to start training me so I can help train others once we finally get a ring. Thus we use a futon pad for me to learn how to take bumps.

My first day was almost 8 hours of bumps and a little bit of chain wrestling. The following day we almost did 8 hours of more and more and more. I started raving to my other friend (you may know him as Riff Radley or Sam Hyde) and he was instantly hooked and wanted to start training. We started training with him as well. (Little sid note in that first week I lost 15 fucking pounds. 15.

A month later and we've worked on many different things and gained two others that are interested in training and have begun their own training. And finally, FINALLY we have the very last thing we need: a place to put the mother fucking ring. Another coworker of my trainer's and I works as a personal trainer but is looking to start her own training on her land and wants to turn her barn into a gym. She trains in boxing and kick boxing and badaboombadabang she needs a ring so she comes to use hearing our dilemma. This was only as of the other night so we still need to hammer out details about timing, money and all that other shenanigans but its most likely going to be temporary to train us. We eventually want to do a kick starter to fund for a new ring and warehouse space to make into the RPW building.

So yeah theres a not so brief summary of my adventures thus far. There will be more to post as time goes on in this thread but yeah our ultimate goal is to make this a full production show online. WE have most of the tools to do so. We have several bands who are willing to make music for us, right now two or three high quality cameras for filming and producing the show.

Get excited though because Renegade Pro Wrestling is the future.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Blog of a renegade.   Blog of a renegade. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Previously on Blog of a renegade:

Blog of a renegade. DragonballZ-Movie5_26
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Blog of a renegade.   Blog of a renegade. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Previously on Blog of a renegade:

Blog of a renegade. DragonballZ-Movie5_26
Pretty Much.

Now Im gonna grunt while the evil doers go over their plans for three episodes then fight them for 17.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Blog of a renegade.   Blog of a renegade. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:55 pm

also expect stupid silly shit like this Blog of a renegade. 1958257_634139006701739_7021543566686163652_n
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Blog of a renegade.   Blog of a renegade. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Blog of a renegade. This+one+s+pretty+good+it+makes+sense+in+context+though+_6ab47207288c4d04473a911b54c70344
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Blog of a renegade.   Blog of a renegade. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:55 am

Captain2 wrote:
Blog of a renegade. This+one+s+pretty+good+it+makes+sense+in+context+though+_6ab47207288c4d04473a911b54c70344
Blog of a renegade. Tumblr_naoc89ZYbQ1sxcu9lo2_250
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Blog of a renegade.   Blog of a renegade. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:56 am

Tomorrow Im gonna do some more promo and character training. I have to do a short video promo that Ill post here eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog of a renegade.   Blog of a renegade. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog of a renegade.
Page 1 of 1