The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:52 am

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
(The NXT Champion John Morrison walks around the backstage area happy he picked up a win with his former tag team partner The Miz and Cody Rhodes. He thinks about how he needs to beat Sheamus on NXT this Wednesday so he can hold on to his NXT Championship."

( 'The Show-Off' Dolph Ziggler wanders around the arena wondering how he has fallen so much. He wonders what he has to do to get back on top.)

OT-RP anyone?

The Awesome One, The Miz walks with a smirk on his face as he takes a drink from his bottle of water. He struts around backstage as confident as ever.

John Morrison

(John Morrison while walking around sees his old friend, The Miz , and walks up to him with the NXT Championship over his shoulder.)

"Hey, Miz! That was a great match we had out there."

The Miz looks at John then at the championship on his shoulder knowing that soon one will be over his shoulder as well and grins.

THE MIZ ---
"As always, we were unstoppable back in the day and somethings never change."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
(The NXT Champion John Morrison walks around the backstage area happy he picked up a win with his former tag team partner The Miz and Cody Rhodes. He thinks about how he needs to beat Sheamus on NXT this Wednesday so he can hold on to his NXT Championship."

( 'The Show-Off' Dolph Ziggler wanders around the arena wondering how he has fallen so much. He wonders what he has to do to get back on top.)

OT-RP anyone?

The Awesome One, The Miz walks with a smirk on his face as he takes a drink from his bottle of water. He struts around backstage as confident as ever.

John Morrison

(John Morrison while walking around sees his old friend, The Miz , and walks up to him with the NXT Championship over his shoulder.)

The Miz looks at John then at the championship on his shoulder knowing that soon one will be over his shoulder as well and grins.

THE MIZ ---

John Morrison

(John Morrison grins and takes off his sunglasses.)

"By the way, I never did get a chance to thank-you for getting rid of me because had it not been for getting injured and released I never would've had my eyes opened to the truth and the truth is that I don't owe the fans anything. They actually owe me for all of those injuries I suffered trying to impress them so Miz... thank-you."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

OT-RP anyone?

John Morrison

THE MIZ ---

John Morrison

"By the way, I never did get a chance to thank-you for getting rid of me because had it not been for getting injured and released I never would've had my eyes opened to the truth and the truth is that I don't owe the fans anything. They actually owe me for all of those injuries I suffered trying to impress them so Miz... thank-you."

The Miz somewhat smirks as he nods his head at his former tag team partner and snickers.

THE MIZ ---
"I had to teach, sorry it happened the way it did but it must have done some good, you got the gold again, just like I will on April 7th, and then hey, me, you, and Cody party Hollywood style with the ladies and the Palace of Wisdom, sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:13 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

OT-RP anyone?

John Morrison

THE MIZ ---

John Morrison

The Miz somewhat smirks as he nods his head at his former tag team partner and snickers.

THE MIZ ---
"I had to teach, sorry it happened the way it did but it must have done some good, you got the gold again, just like I will on April 7th, and then hey, me, you, and Cody party Hollywood style with the ladies and the Palace of Wisdom, sound good to you?"
John Morrison

(John Morrison looks at his championship and than back at Miz.)

"Sounds like a plan, the Palace of Wisdom hasn't had a good party in a long time because there hasn't been much to celebrate but come Wrestlemania, there will be plenty of things that need to be celebrated. And I know for a fact you and Cody will walk out as the Tag Team Champions, just look at who you're facing! A scrawny, angry little man with a squirrel glued to his face teaming with an injury prone loudmouth. But let's not forgot the team of Nerdy lawyers from Harvard, one of them bathes in baby oil and the other hasn't been relevant since... well he's never been relevant."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

OT-RP anyone?

John Morrison

THE MIZ ---

John Morrison

THE MIZ ---
John Morrison

"Sounds like a plan, the Palace of Wisdom hasn't had a good party in a long time because there hasn't been much to celebrate but come Wrestlemania, there will be plenty of things that need to be celebrated. And I know for a fact you and Cody will walk out as the Tag Team Champions, just look at who you're facing! A scrawny, angry little man with a squirrel glued to his face teaming with an injury prone loudmouth. But let's not forgot the team of Nerdy lawyers from Harvard, one of them bathes in baby oil and the other hasn't been relevant since... well he's never been relevant."

The Miz smirks and snickers as he thinks of his challengers come Wrestlemania and shakes his head.

THE MIZ ---
"Competition isn't the way it used to be is it? Well actually it is, it has always been just a TAD bit too easy to be the best around here."

OOC: Get on The Universe Chat please?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:05 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

OT-RP anyone?

John Morrison

THE MIZ ---

John Morrison

THE MIZ ---
John Morrison

The Miz smirks and snickers as he thinks of his challengers come Wrestlemania and shakes his head.

THE MIZ ---
"Competition isn't the way it used to be is it? Well actually it is, it has always been just a TAD bit too easy to be the best around here."

OOC: Get on The Universe Chat please?

John Morrison

(John Morrison adjusts his championship and puts his sunglasses back on.)

"I think they've gotten better but because we are on such a different level than them, we hardly notice because our talent is like the size of an elephant while everyone else grew from the size of an ant to the size of a beetle. Either way, it truly doesn't affect me, and it doesn't affect you or Cody. Because like we used to say... in life there are winners like John Morrison and Awesome Rhodes and there are losers like Sheamus,The YESholes, and the Harvard nerds."

OT- Sorry for late reply, I got distracted. I'm in the chat now.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:41 am

Kane

*walking around backstage with his WWE Title resting on his shoulder*

Paige

*walking around backstage with her Divas Title around her waist*

Dean Ambrose

*backstage walking around with his Intercontinental Title around his waist*

Shane McMahon

*walking around backstage as he goes through paper work*
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 pm

** Christopher Arrives at the building ready to be in Wrestle mania so he can expand his knowledge to the world **
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:00 pm

ooc: someone rp, I wanna rp lol
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Shane McMahon

OOC: CM Punk, Seth Rollins, or a new guy?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:06 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Shane McMahon

lets go Punk for right now
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Shane McMahon

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 Cm-punk-460x250

The days are counting down to the big day, the most important day in CM Punk's career as he defeats The Undertaker and ends that stupid streak. CM Punk walks backstage wearing his new yellow Revolution shirt and a large smirk on his face and his head held high as he knows that he will do exactly that... Make history. The thing that he does best, Punk grabs a bottle of Pepsi from the cooler taking of the lid and taking a swallow still walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:18 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Shane McMahon

The days are counting down to the big day, the most important day in CM Punk's career as he defeats The Undertaker and ends that stupid streak. CM Punk walks backstage wearing his new yellow Revolution shirt and a large smirk on his face and his head held high as he knows that he will do exactly that... Make history. The thing that he does best, Punk grabs a bottle of Pepsi from the cooler taking of the lid and taking a swallow still walking forward.

Kane

*walks out from behind Punk. His WWE Championship resting on his shoulder*

"Well...Well. What do we have here? Where's your partner in crime Punk?"

*Kane has a vile smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Shane McMahon

Kane

CM Punk looks to his left then his right looking shocked as John Cena is not their and then chuckles, shaking his head and looking back at the WWE Champion and smirks at him.

CM PUNK ---
"If I am correct he is most likely still at the hotel, with a few women in the hot tub relaxing because unlike Me, he has no challenge at Wrestlemania, I am facing your better Brother and John is facing... you. A waste of John's talent in my opinion, what about you Kane? What are you doing around alone with your Brother protecting his little baby Brother. Not scared that The Shield is going to whoop your ass again?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:38 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Shane McMahon

Kane

CM Punk looks to his left then his right looking shocked as John Cena is not their and then chuckles, shaking his head and looking back at the WWE Champion and smirks at him.

CM PUNK ---
"If I am correct he is most likely still at the hotel, with a few women in the hot tub relaxing because unlike Me, he has no challenge at Wrestlemania, I am facing your better Brother and John is facing... you. A waste of John's talent in my opinion, what about you Kane? What are you doing around alone with your Brother protecting his little baby Brother. Not scared that The Shield is going to whoop your ass again?"

Kane

*Kane adjusts the Title on his shoulder*

"Punk your words can't get to me. You can't psyche me out like you do to your countless opponents. You call me a waste of a talent? Look what is on my shoulders Punk. I'm the WWE Champion. And as far as your probably concerned...This Championship is your life! You know you would much rather be facing me than going after my brother's streak. But ether way...You'll find yourself facing the same ending. Lying on your back! And as for the Shield...I'll deal with them. Just like I'm about to deal with you if you don't stop running your pathetic mouth. If you want your so called revolution to continue, it would be wise not to speak to me the way you are right now!"

ooc: gonna eat dinner, be back in 15
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Shane McMahon

Kane

CM PUNK ---

Kane

"Punk your words can't get to me. You can't psyche me out like you do to your countless opponents. You call me a waste of a talent? Look what is on my shoulders Punk. I'm the WWE Champion. And as far as your probably concerned...This Championship is your life! You know you would much rather be facing me than going after my brother's streak. But ether way...You'll find yourself facing the same ending. Lying on your back! And as for the Shield...I'll deal with them. Just like I'm about to deal with you if you don't stop running your pathetic mouth. If you want your so called revolution to continue, it would be wise not to speak to me the way you are right now!"

CM Punk smirks not taking his eyes off of Kane as he grins filled with ego as he obviously doesn't take the WWE Champion seriously.

CM PUNK ---
"Now that is where you are wrong, if it wasn't for your better but still unimportant Brother, I WOULD be the WWE Champion but now my sites are set for a bigger goal 20 and ONE! I do what you couldn't! You can talk all the trash that you want but the fact of the matter is that you are still a nobody! Threaten me all that you won't but isn't it sad that over 10 years and this is only the second time you have held that championship and just like the other, it will be short lived. You don't scare me Kane, nah, not at all. What can you do? Try to beat me up? Try to Punk me out but guess what YOU CAN'T. Just like you can't beat John Cena so if I was you I wouldn't be starting shit with me because I could make it even easier for Cena to take that title off of you. The Revolution is upon you Kane and you saw it this past Monday when Edge speared you off the stage!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:06 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Shane McMahon

Kane

CM PUNK ---

Kane

CM Punk smirks not taking his eyes off of Kane as he grins filled with ego as he obviously doesn't take the WWE Champion seriously.

CM PUNK ---
"Now that is where you are wrong, if it wasn't for your better but still unimportant Brother, I WOULD be the WWE Champion but now my sites are set for a bigger goal 20 and ONE! I do what you couldn't! You can talk all the trash that you want but the fact of the matter is that you are still a nobody! Threaten me all that you won't but isn't it sad that over 10 years and this is only the second time you have held that championship and just like the other, it will be short lived. You don't scare me Kane, nah, not at all. What can you do? Try to beat me up? Try to Punk me out but guess what YOU CAN'T. Just like you can't beat John Cena so if I was you I wouldn't be starting shit with me because I could make it even easier for Cena to take that title off of you. The Revolution is upon you Kane and you saw it this past Monday when Edge speared you off the stage!"

Kane

"It's funny that you say that Punk. Look around when you get a chance. Your revolution is nothing but a stepping stone for myself, my brother, and anyone else's business that you dare stick your nose in. I could snap you like a twig right now and you wouldn't make it to WrestleMania. Luckily for you, my brother doesn't want that. And neither do I. It will be such a pleasure to watch you fail at what so many including myself have tried. Punk you're going to be lucky to walk out of that ring come WrestleMania. Having the confidence you have to go into that match may make you feel like you are the one that can finally do it! The one that is better than everyone else. It's in your nature to act that way. But when it is all said and done, the Undertaker will be the one towering over your lifeless body at WrestleMania. Then following that, your partner will be suffering the same fate as you. There is a reason they call of the Brothers of Destruction Punk. So let me just say this...21-0, and the WWE Championship are inevitable."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:46 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
RAW QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment? Def Punk/Taker at the end.
B.) Most Shocking? Honestly, AJ winning over Rock
C.) Favorite Segment? I'm not sure
D.) Favorite Match? Christian/Corey
E.) Favorite Superstar? CM Punk
F.) Best Feud? Punk/Taker
G.) Most Interesting? CM Punk. Just CM Punk
H.) Rating? 8/10
I.) Feedback? I loved that Rock/AJ Segement xD No. Srsly. Same as usual, man.

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:10 pm

*Sheamus is backstage, ready to defeat John Morrison and claim the NxT Championship tonight.*

*Damien Sandow is also backstage, grooming his beard.*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:20 pm

OOC: Anybody wanna help write nxt?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 pm

NEW INTRO?

Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 am

(John Morrison is sitting on a crate in his ring gear with his NXT Championship over his shoulder preparing to defend it tonight against Sheamus.)

('The Show-Off' Dolph Ziggler is walking around the backstage area in his ring gear preparing for his tag team match tonight.)
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:31 am

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 4yrbrzs
Edge takes a stroll down the ramp alone. He steps into the ring and quickly grasps a mic and raises it to his lips

Edge

Many of you already know I have a sure fire victory at WrestleMania when I take on two of my former side kicks in Chris Jericho and Christian. And while yes these two are immense in talent. I may have taught them some things but I didn't teach them everything, and now they are coming to MY playground? They are coming to a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match? I end careers in this match. Christian you've seen me first hand decimate the drugged up Hardys and put the tub of lards the Dudley's through tables. I carried your ass in many of these matches and you still want to go threw with it? You are stupid enough to cash in your money in the bank when the champion is at his strongest. You are cashing it in the match that puts me at the top of my game on the pay per view I'm at the top of my game on. Apparently the product you put into that silly little hair cut of yours has seeped through to your brain and caused some massive damage to that already peanut like brain of yours. You do realize that not only am I better than you but Jericho is as well? Chris Jericho has actually accomplished something here, clearly a music career isn't it but he has won titles and held on to them longer than your wife's blow jobs last. Clearly I've passed you by. CLEARLY Jericho has passed you by. Let this seep in kid. You are like the Toronto Raptors. You can't win and nobody gives a fuck about you. Perhaps you haven't learned anything from me. I'm the ultimate opportunist. If I see something I want I take it. Just ask my bitch from this past Monday Kane. Remember that good ole wife of yours big guy?

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 Edgkr4

Edge laughs as he reminds Kane of what has to be tremendously bad memories

Edge

Oh and Kane just for the record you don't stand a chance come WrestleMania. Nobody and I mean NOBODY knows John Cena more than ME. I know John better than any soul in this industry and I know for a fact that when you see that look in his eye you don't stand a chance. I'm going to make things perfectly clear for you Kane. You don't deserve to be the WWE Champion. I'm ashamed to have to call you the other world champion and when the Monday Night Raw after Mania begins I WILL be champion and you won't even be in the arena. You don't seem to contemplate the concept that you AND that senile brother of yours are going to lose. It is what has to happen for the Revolution to be complete. You see Kane, I took you out with a simple spear. We already know that I own you, and I know John Cena. I CAN'T beat John Cena when he has this look in his eye. You are going to have your career ended you FREAK. He is going to decimate you. He is going to fracture your vertebrate with his FU. And there is nothing you can do now or at Mania to stop fate from knocking you the fuck out. It is better if you just accept it now and just prepare for it. You need to accept the loss now just like The Undertaker does. Because Deadman there is no way in hell that someone that is technically sound and proficient as CM Punk is going to lose to the likes of you. Some old ass wrinkled bafoon that has no earthly concept of when shows clearly because he hardly ever shows the hell up. Undertaker much like Cena I know your every move. I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE ENDED YOUR STREAK. I was SCREWED. You SCREWED ME OVER AND I'M GOING TO THROW CM PUNK A PARTY WHEN HE BEATS YOU. Perhaps this is me speaking to a wall. No way in hell you actually show up and come face to me. You are scared of me just like Kane and just like both of MY WrestleMania opponents. You may very well be backstage but the likelihood is that you won't do a thing, much like you won't do a thing at WrestleMania except LOSE. Best of luck Cena and Punk. As for Jericho, Christian, Kane, and Undertaker? REST IN PEACE

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 Edgetakertauntxm2
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:15 pm

OOC:mykeyboardisfucked
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
OOC:mykeyboardisfucked

No space bar anymore? Loo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next