The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]

Go down 
+4
Harold
SP
Mesa
Jarrett
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] Empty
PostSubject: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 pm

With an active and ongoing effort to restore activity on this site, it is fitting that we finally fill the empty third spot on the admin team. Both myself and Richie are due for re-elections in January and if we get the ball rolling with this now, there will be time to get candidates on the ballot for the empty spot. If you have yet to do so, or even if you have in the past and would like to refresh your memory, read the following before continuing:

https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/t2558-universe-guide-to-admin-elections-re-elections-resignations-and-impeachments

At this time, the maximum amount of candidates who can be accepted are 10. However, no more than 6 will be approved regardless of the amount of candidates accepted at this stage. I have ordered the time period for this step to be that of 4 days, beginning 8:00 PM ET this Sunday, December 16, 2012 and ending at 8:00 PM ET this Thursday, December 20, 2012. If 10 candidacies are announced prior to this date, the step will end prematurely.

After announcing yourself as being a candidate, and being approved by the admin team (by a vote of 2-0 or 1-1), the candidate would then need to receive 30 points (3 nominations) from other users before they can move on to the next stage. Do not post here to nominate someone else to be a candidate, only post here to nominate yourself as candidate for the third admin spot.

Only post in this thread if you wish to announce your own candidacy.

Announced Candidates
Hazza
Karl
Mesa
Nova
SP

Last edited by Jarrett on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:06 pm

I'll run to regain admin status. I did a pretty decent job before I left, and now I'm back for good. Plus I'm handsome and have great hair.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 am

OH ME!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:39 am

I'd like to run. My methods are super right-wing, though.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Just a bump.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:34 am

Throw me in here, why not
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Since those against my last run as admin are now gone, I am going put myself forward once again.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Well then ._.

This is gonna be an INTERESTING Election.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:36 pm

It would appear so.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 am

FUCK YOU JARRETT, YOU DON'T DELETE MY POSTS

HE'S GOING TO SCREW OVER ALL OF YOU. HE PICKS FAVORITES.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:32 am

TJ! wrote:

^Richie approves of this post.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:06 am

And for the record, I'm the guy who he picked as his favorite...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Four hours remain for this step.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Step 2 does not involve any user involvement. It will be the Admin Approval step where myself and Richie will vote on the candidates. Since there are only 5 candidates, there is a possibility that all 5 will continue on. To stay in, they have to be approved either 2-0 or 1-1. A 0-2 vote will end their candidacy. The results of this step will be posted within the coming day or two, followed immediately by step 3, the Nominations step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]   Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement] Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Election [Step 1 - Candidacy Announcement]
Page 1 of 1