HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm by fuck

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:52 am



Jarrett is reelected. (-2% from last election)

Richie is reelected. (+3% from last election)

Mesa is elected.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2671
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:16 am

Congratulations Mesa! #UBL

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:20 am

Mesa = Hitler
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 am

Thank fuck
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 am

Adam wrote:
Thank fuck
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across your hometown of Ireland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:11 am

Carret Jalloway wrote:
Adam wrote:
Thank fuck
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across your hometown of Ireland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ha
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Congrats JarrBear, Richard and Mesa <3
Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Congratulations Mesa, definitely the most deserving candidate.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I must say I'm shocked by the lack of support for Hazza.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 pm

That red badge is looking good on you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Mesa wrote:
Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I must say I'm shocked by the lack of support for Hazza.

Why he's proved he's an idiot, unreliable, inconsistent and seems to have no ideas whatsoever about what to do to improve The U. He's clearly in that teenage stage where he thinks he's too cool for the internet and trolls and tries to get cheap laughs. Plus he's not even funny.

#trolled
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Adam wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I must say I'm shocked by the lack of support for Hazza.

Why he's proved he's an idiot, unreliable, inconsistent and seems to have no ideas whatsoever about what to do to improve The U. He's clearly in that teenage stage where he thinks he's too cool for the internet and trolls and tries to get cheap laughs. Plus he's not even funny.

#trolled

<3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 am

@Jarrett - Everything looks good with Rocket Raccoon.

@Adam - To be fair, I chuckled at the Transformer thing. Plus Hazza and I were very close in the preliminary election. Despite the fact that he didn't "take it seriously" I truly believe he would of done a decent job, as would SP.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 am

@Adam: You're a fucking joke, Adam. I'm an idiot? I'm unreliable? I'm inconsistent? Considering the fact that you made the conscious decision to entrust this website in the hands of one Jarrett Calloway, you're in no position whatsoever to call me an idiot. And I'm unreliable? How's having a successful booking league treating you? You're a pathetic narcissistic son of a bitch, and I find it disgusting that you've got the audacity to tell me that I'm not funny. Humor is based on perception. What some people find funny, others may find offensive or crude. Everybody has a different opinion in regards to what is funny, but trying to dictate what is and what isn't is simply idiotic.

Go die in a hole, you scumbag.

just kidding i love u xx

@Mesa: Dude, even if I miraculously managed to win this election, I would've given you the admin spot. I was only in this for shits and I'm surprised I made it this far. :')
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 am

Carret Jalloway wrote:
@Adam: You're a fucking joke, Adam. I'm an idiot? I'm unreliable? I'm inconsistent? Considering the fact that you made the conscious decision to entrust this website in the hands of one Jarrett Calloway, you're in no position whatsoever to call me an idiot. And I'm unreliable? How's having a successful booking league treating you? You're a pathetic narcissistic son of a bitch, and I find it disgusting that you've got the audacity to tell me that I'm not funny. Humor is based on perception. What some people find funny, others may find offensive or crude. Everybody has a different opinion in regards to what is funny, but trying to dictate what is and what isn't is simply idiotic.

Go die in a hole, you scumbag.

just kidding i love u xx

@Mesa: Dude, even if I miraculously managed to win this election, I would've given you the admin spot. I was only in this for shits and I'm surprised I made it this far. :')

ily pal
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:43 am

Adam wrote:
Carret Jalloway wrote:
@Adam: You're a fucking joke, Adam. I'm an idiot? I'm unreliable? I'm inconsistent? Considering the fact that you made the conscious decision to entrust this website in the hands of one Jarrett Calloway, you're in no position whatsoever to call me an idiot. And I'm unreliable? How's having a successful booking league treating you? You're a pathetic narcissistic son of a bitch, and I find it disgusting that you've got the audacity to tell me that I'm not funny. Humor is based on perception. What some people find funny, others may find offensive or crude. Everybody has a different opinion in regards to what is funny, but trying to dictate what is and what isn't is simply idiotic.

Go die in a hole, you scumbag.

just kidding i love u xx

@Mesa: Dude, even if I miraculously managed to win this election, I would've given you the admin spot. I was only in this for shits and I'm surprised I made it this far. :')

ily pal
:~)
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:01 pm

When will people learn that Jarrett Calloway is my actual name...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
When will people learn that Jarrett Calloway is my actual name...
Don't worry, I've always known
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

Carret Jalloway wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
When will people learn that Jarrett Calloway is my actual name...
Don't worry, I've always known
Not.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 am

chat
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 am

Carret Jalloway wrote:
chat
Next time you're on, I'm goi g to teach you about timezones and about how yours is half a day ahead of mine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:58 am

Jarrett wrote:
Carret Jalloway wrote:
chat
Next time you're on, I'm goi g to teach you about timezones and about how yours is half a day ahead of mine.
It was only 2am for you when I posted this. Pussy.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Carret Jalloway wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Carret Jalloway wrote:
chat
Next time you're on, I'm goi g to teach you about timezones and about how yours is half a day ahead of mine.
It was only 2am for you when I posted this. Pussy.

Yeah, in California. Try 5.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   

Back to top Go down
 
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» General Election - 8th June.
» The General Election Thread + Manifestos.
» 2015 General Election
» UK General Election 2017 Thread
» UK General Election 2017 Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: The Lobby :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: