The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]

Go down 
+3
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] Empty
PostSubject: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:52 am

Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] Uvote10

Jarrett is reelected. (-2% from last election)

Richie is reelected. (+3% from last election)

Mesa is elected.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:16 am

Congratulations Mesa! #UBL
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:20 am

Mesa = Hitler
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 am

Thank fuck
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 am

Adam wrote:
Thank fuck
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across your hometown of Ireland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:11 am

Carret Jalloway wrote:
Adam wrote:
Thank fuck
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across your hometown of Ireland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ha
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Congrats JarrBear, Richard and Mesa <3
Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Congratulations Mesa, definitely the most deserving candidate.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I must say I'm shocked by the lack of support for Hazza.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 pm

That red badge is looking good on you.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Mesa wrote:
Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I must say I'm shocked by the lack of support for Hazza.

Why he's proved he's an idiot, unreliable, inconsistent and seems to have no ideas whatsoever about what to do to improve The U. He's clearly in that teenage stage where he thinks he's too cool for the internet and trolls and tries to get cheap laughs. Plus he's not even funny.

#trolled
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Adam wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Why he's proved he's an idiot, unreliable, inconsistent and seems to have no ideas whatsoever about what to do to improve The U. He's clearly in that teenage stage where he thinks he's too cool for the internet and trolls and tries to get cheap laughs. Plus he's not even funny.

#trolled

<3
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 am

@Jarrett - Everything looks good with Rocket Raccoon.

@Adam - To be fair, I chuckled at the Transformer thing. Plus Hazza and I were very close in the preliminary election. Despite the fact that he didn't "take it seriously" I truly believe he would of done a decent job, as would SP.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 am

@Adam: You're a fucking joke, Adam. I'm an idiot? I'm unreliable? I'm inconsistent? Considering the fact that you made the conscious decision to entrust this website in the hands of one Jarrett Calloway, you're in no position whatsoever to call me an idiot. And I'm unreliable? How's having a successful booking league treating you? You're a pathetic narcissistic son of a bitch, and I find it disgusting that you've got the audacity to tell me that I'm not funny. Humor is based on perception. What some people find funny, others may find offensive or crude. Everybody has a different opinion in regards to what is funny, but trying to dictate what is and what isn't is simply idiotic.

Go die in a hole, you scumbag.

just kidding i love u xx

@Mesa: Dude, even if I miraculously managed to win this election, I would've given you the admin spot. I was only in this for shits and I'm surprised I made it this far. :')
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 am

Carret Jalloway wrote:
@Adam: You're a fucking joke, Adam. I'm an idiot? I'm unreliable? I'm inconsistent? Considering the fact that you made the conscious decision to entrust this website in the hands of one Jarrett Calloway, you're in no position whatsoever to call me an idiot. And I'm unreliable? How's having a successful booking league treating you? You're a pathetic narcissistic son of a bitch, and I find it disgusting that you've got the audacity to tell me that I'm not funny. Humor is based on perception. What some people find funny, others may find offensive or crude. Everybody has a different opinion in regards to what is funny, but trying to dictate what is and what isn't is simply idiotic.

just kidding i love u xx

@Mesa: Dude, even if I miraculously managed to win this election, I would've given you the admin spot. I was only in this for shits and I'm surprised I made it this far. :')

ily pal
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:43 am

Adam wrote:
Carret Jalloway wrote:

just kidding i love u xx

ily pal
:~)
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:01 pm

When will people learn that Jarrett Calloway is my actual name...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Don't worry, I've always known
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

Carret Jalloway wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Don't worry, I've always known
Not.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 am

chat
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 am

Carret Jalloway wrote:
chat
Next time you're on, I'm goi g to teach you about timezones and about how yours is half a day ahead of mine.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:58 am

Jarrett wrote:
Carret Jalloway wrote:
chat
Next time you're on, I'm goi g to teach you about timezones and about how yours is half a day ahead of mine.
It was only 2am for you when I posted this. Pussy.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Carret Jalloway wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Carret Jalloway wrote:
chat
It was only 2am for you when I posted this. Pussy.

Yeah, in California. Try 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]   Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Election [Step 5 - General Election RESULTS]
Page 1 of 1