The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed

Go down 
+7
Nova
Jarrett
SP
Jigsaw*
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:53 am

Jarrett wrote:
In that case, he is in his office.

Cena walks into the office, just barging in. He sits down and stares at Laurinaitis.

"YOU PLANNED THAT, DIDN'T YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 am

SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Cena walks into the office, just barging in. He sits down and stares at Laurinaitis.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 am

Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Cena shakes his head.

"Next week, John Cena vs. The Miz vs. Austin Aries - The winner is in the Match at Summerslam!"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 am

SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Cena shakes his head.

"Next week, John Cena vs. The Miz vs. Austin Aries - The winner is in the Match at Summerslam!"
"I don't think so. Who do you think you are?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:11 am

I dont wanna use Punk or Hardy anymore, ill find new
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 am

Got the 2 week rule. After the next Raw you can let them go.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 am

Give meh Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 am

Raw or SmackDown?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 am

Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 am

You're accepted Cole
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:15 am

TGMTEL

Austin Aries walks down to the ring covered in a mixed reaction from the crowd. He does not seem pleased on the "Impact" he made last night on Raw. Aries walks down in a suit obviously not ready for competition but for answers, maybe. He stands in the middle of the ring awaiting silence.

"Shh..."

The fans now boo him

"So on Raw, I made my grande appearance, everyone is watching and awaiting the greatest man to ever live, to make his voice heard throughout the WWE Universe... Of course I did, I made it clear that I wanted to be a number one contender, and I wanted to make an impact, but of course; one man had to run out with his fancy shirts and catchphrases.. John Cena."

The crowd gives a big pop at the mention of his name

"Now, I know.. the slightest mention of his name makes me sick to my stomach too. But the problem is, I had a match with him later on that night. Now as much as I hate twists and turns it was the only way I could rise to the ranks quicker by beating a main eventer like him. So I accepted the match, and just when I'm about to win.. take a look at what happens."

Up on the big screen Aries shows a clip of last night in case nobody saw it

Voice of the Voiceless wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 Raw12

The music of Austin Aries fills the arena as he makes his way down to the ring dressed in a suit, obviously not looking to compete. Getting on the microphone, Aries claims that tonight is the night that change begins on Raw. He says that he has faith in John Laurinaitis as the general manager because he stands for something different. Aries then makes the claim of being the best in the world, stating that the days of the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton, and Triple H holding all of the main championships are coming to an end very quickly. It's not long after this comment that John Cena interrupts. The fans cheer Cena on his way down to the ring, a clear contrast with the boos that Aries was receiving. Cena says that he is flattered that he was listed first by Aries, but that nothing has changed in the fact that he is still here on Raw to fight like he always has. Cena says that he has been through it all and Aries is just getting started, raising the question of Aries' readiness for main event competition. Aries states that he is going to make a big impact on Raw and that sooner or later, Cena will have to notice him. He leaves it at that.

John Cena VS Austin Aries.
Following a long and brutally back and forth affair, Cena finally looked to be
getting the edge over Aries. Lifting him up onto his shoulders, he readied himself to hit the Attitude Adjustment. The attempt was halted by Aries' grabbing of the top rope and flipping himself off from Cena's shoulders. Aries showed that he wanted no more of the match, trying to leave midway through. In a surprise intervention, none other than The Miz shocked Aries by tossing him back into the ring. Cole and Lawler
verbally pondered why Miz would help Cena like that, but nonetheless Cena got the Attitude Adjustment and picked up the pinfall victory.

DING! DING! DING!

Cena stands up after the pin and throws his arms into the air in excitement over the win, paying no mind to The Miz, who snuck into the ring behind Cena and used the raised arms to his advantage, connecting with the Skull Crushing Finale before looking down at both Cena and Aries. Miz is on top of the world.

The fans boo at the sight of the Miz doing that but also some cheers are heard

"Everyone thought that the Miz had a little sympathy for Cena. Everyone had thought that at that very moment, Miz was the good guy. Obviously one of them wasn't me. Now Miz here you've got yourself in a little bit of a situation with me. See; I don't like cheaters or loudmouths like yourself. You may have been at the top of the mountain on Monday but you won't have a nother lame title reign which nobody wants to see. I had that match with Cena in the palm of my hands, wrapped up, and all I needed was the pin, so I went out to stretch out my leg and then BAM, you're on me."

Aries strokes his beard/goatee and paces around the ring

"Miz I see right through that pathetic frog face of yours, but believe me, now that The Greatest Man To Ever Live has joined Raw, things will be different. Come Summerslam I WILL, be victorious. I WILL, be the new WWE Champion. There's absolutely nothing that will stop me from achieving greatness here now that I'm in the WWE. Everything I've ever accomplished, that's history, I've started new, and you've gotten on the wrong side of me Miz,and you AND Cena will pay the price."

Aries looks into the camera and nods his head slightly and exits the ring dropping the mic and heads to the back

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am

[The Miz is sitting backstage after watching Austin Aries promo, slightly chuckling to himself that he has everyone so butthurt.]

[Randy Orton is in his locker room, mentally preparing himself for his match on Friday.]

OOC: Jon could I reserve CM Punk for when Granger drops him?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am

Karl wrote:
[The Miz is sitting backstage after watching Austin Aries promo, slightly chuckling to himself that he has everyone so butthurt.]

[Randy Orton is in his locker room, mentally preparing himself for his match on Friday.]

OOC: Jon could I reserve CM Punk for when Granger drops him?
Sure
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Dolph Ziggler walks around backstage with a sky grin on his face.

Taker is hiding in some place dark.

T-Lo is in his office.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Imma drop Kenny King after the 2 week ruling.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Cena shakes his head.

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:35 pm

D
E
A
D
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 pm

I'm gonna give it a couple more days, see what people do.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm

OOC: When people say it is dead instead of RPing then they are not helping keep it from dying. Shall we at least try and keep this going?

[The Miz is in the gym preparing for whatever match he will have on RAW.]

[Randy Orton is sitting backstage, still pissed off after Del Rio cheated to win last Friday.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Christian is walking around backstage, happy about making it to the United States Championship finals.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, upset about losing to Matt Striker, of all people.

Jack Swagger is in the gym doing push ups on a mat on the floor.

Last edited by Voice of the Voiceless on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Christian is walking around backstage, happy about making it to the Intercontinental Championship finals.

United States*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Kevin Steen is seen walking around backstage, with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Cena shakes his head.

Cena smirks.

"Oh, come on Johnny. You know your ganna make the match. Picture how happy the Board of Directors are going to be, when you make the ratings skyrocket!!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Christian is walking around backstage, happy about making it to the Intercontinental Championship finals.

United States*
My mind seems to think real life...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 pm

SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Cena shakes his head.

Cena smirks.

"Oh, come on Johnny. You know your ganna make the match. Picture how happy the Board of Directors are going to be, when you make the ratings skyrocket!!"
"The last I saw of you, you were down and out in the ring. Doesn't sound like someone who is deserving of that opportunity to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next