The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation

Go down 
+3
TJ
SP
Jarrett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation Empty
PostSubject: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 pm

On Monday Night Raw, Vickie Guerrero announced that John Cena, Chris Jericho, Big Show, and Kane were definite participants in the Money in the Bank ladder match at the MITB PPV. While these are four annoying choices, she added that the "Board of Directors" has ordered that every participant in the match must be a former WWE Champion.

This is RIDICULOUS. It defeats the entire purpose of the match. The Money in the Bank matches are two of the things I look most forward to all year in WWE because it gives a chance for two fresh superstars to be propelled to the top that may have otherwise not had the chance to, but now we're being sucked back into that same old, same old bs with the same guys headlining over and over and over again.

I sincerely hope that the SmackDown MITB match doesn't have a similar stipulation. While I'd still prefer two REAL matches, I'd take settling with one over having two nonsense MITBs.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Big Show was WWE Champion?

I hate this too! Money in the Bank should be for the young stars who are getting their push. Guys like Kofi and Rhodes and Barrett and Ziggles.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:41 pm

SP wrote:
Big Show was WWE Champion?

I hate this too! Money in the Bank should be for the young stars who are getting their push. Guys like Kofi and Rhodes and Barrett and Ziggles.
Well yes, WWF.

If I were making the matches:

Raw - Big Show, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, R-Truth, Zack Ryder

SmackDown - Antonio Cesaro, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Sin Cara, Ted DiBiase, Tyson Kidd, Wade Barrett

Note - Big Show only due to storyline progression. And on the SD side, perhaps replace Cesaro and Sandow with Bryan and Orton to save buyrates.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 am

It's pretty obvious that John Cena's going to win the Money in the Bank. Then he'll cash it in "fairly" at Summerslam against Punk like a faggy bitch nigger bitch faggotty bitch...nigger.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:02 pm

TJ! wrote:
It's pretty obvious that John Cena's going to win the Money in the Bank. Then he'll cash it in "fairly" at Summerslam against Punk like a faggy bitch nigger bitch faggotty bitch...nigger.

I realized something yesterday - I find Cena more entertaining than Punk currently. I mean, sure, Punk had those cool 'shoot' promos and stuff, but now he's a stale face. Cena, however, is much funnier, has been working better matches too, etc. I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:

I realized something yesterday - I find Cena more entertaining than Punk currently. I mean, sure, Punk had those cool 'shoot' promos and stuff, but now he's a stale face. Cena, however, is much funnier, has been working better matches too, etc. I'm serious.
Meh, you're not really wrong. Cena still has some corny promos, but he's not unbearable to watch in a match. I just think Cena's at a level where he doesn't need to compete for the title anymore. He's over without it.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 pm

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Meh, you're not really wrong. Cena still has some corny promos, but he's not unbearable to watch in a match. I just think Cena's at a level where he doesn't need to compete for the title anymore. He's over without it.

Yea, I get that, like WWE was doing for the past while with the Rock/Cena, Brock/Cena, Show/Cena stuff. While he doesn't necessarily need to continue winning the title all the time, though, I think having Cena in contention every once in a while would help instead of hurt.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Yea, I get that, like WWE was doing for the past while with the Rock/Cena, Brock/Cena, Show/Cena stuff. While he doesn't necessarily need to continue winning the title all the time, though, I think having Cena in contention every once in a while would help instead of hurt.
I agree, having him in contention for it would be good. The only problem is that he's going to win it and go over a guy like CM Punk who isn't quite at the same level as Cena without a title. If he just chases for the title and puts other guys over when they win then that's cool, but once he starts winning and "overcoming the odds" as champ then it becomes a problem.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 pm

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:

I agree, having him in contention for it would be good. The only problem is that he's going to win it and go over a guy like CM Punk who isn't quite at the same level as Cena without a title. If he just chases for the title and puts other guys over when they win then that's cool, but once he starts winning and "overcoming the odds" as champ then it becomes a problem.

I don't have a problem with him winning it, either. Just so long as either the reigns are shorter, or longer but there's much less. That sorta thing. I'm sure WWE can find someone better than Punk, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:42 pm

I was confused when I heard the stipulation too. I always thought that MITB was for new superstars to break through the "glass ceiling"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Joey wrote:
I was confused when I heard the stipulation too. I always thought that MITB was for new superstars to break through the "glass ceiling"

After Daniel Bryan's success I think they stopped that haha.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Good to see that I'm not the only one that thinks Punk is becoming stale. UNLIKE BOBBY ROODE, THE BOSS.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Adam wrote:
Good to see that I'm not the only one that thinks Punk is becoming stale. UNLIKE BOBBY ROODE, THE BOSS.

The whole Roode as champ thing could be better, but that's not 'cause of Roode.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:20 am

Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:

I don't have a problem with him winning it, either. Just so long as either the reigns are shorter, or longer but there's much less. That sorta thing. I'm sure WWE can find someone better than Punk, anyways.
Daniel Bryan. I'm not just saying that to look like your typical internet smark either. The guy's super over (YES!), it goes without saying that he's got talent in the ring. His technical style is rare in Double E these days. Plus he and Punk have been putting on the best matches at the past few PPVs. Bryan being champ would definitely be entertaining nowadays.

But it's WWE, Cena's going to win and we'll all bitch from our computers until one of us finally pulls the trigger on ourselves. #deepshit #isteppedinshit
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 am

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:

Daniel Bryan. I'm not just saying that to look like your typical internet smark either. The guy's super over (YES!), it goes without saying that he's got talent in the ring. His technical style is rare in Double E these days. Plus he and Punk have been putting on the best matches at the past few PPVs. Bryan being champ would definitely be entertaining nowadays.

But it's WWE, Cena's going to win and we'll all bitch from our computers until one of us finally pulls the trigger on ourselves. #deepshit #isteppedinshit

You know, I'd really prefer Danielson over Punk. But if Cena wins, I don't think I'll complain. You know, 'cause it's Cena, and he's awesome.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 am

Bryanson winning would be a gift from Stan himself. If Cena wins I'll sigh and carry on with my life. Then I'll shoot Richie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation   I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation Empty

Back to top Go down

I **HATE** This New Money in the Bank Stipulation
Page 1 of 1