The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
I'd sign up for GM if I was able to do quick results.

That will work for now.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes arrives at the arena, it is early in the day as he carries a can of Monster Energy drink in his hand to help him awaken. He wears a brand new suit and feels he is destined to become the World Champion.

Dolph Ziggler arrives yelling at the fans about how great he is

John Morrison walks down the hallways with a smirk on his face while chewing away on a piece of gum ready to rule Smackdown as he is the Friday Night Delight.
Cody Rhodes stops him and looks at his back

Cody
Looks like Melina's whips marks have disappeared. Finally becoming a man?

John smirks and has to snicker at the name Melina before shaking his head in shame.

JOHN MORRISON --- Cody? Almost didn't recognize you without the mask... I kinda like it more that way. And Melina, she has been out for the picture for years where have you been for the past 7 years? I am the star now without any hoe holding me back.
Cody
Holding you back? Eh Jannetty nobody has ever been holding you back, in fact it appears you were holding Miz back. You went on to wrestle indy shows and be completely irrelevant and he went on to be a world champion. While you were bedazzling your abs he was training and passing you by. So perhaps instead of calling you Jannetty I should be calling you Ted. He was my sidekick and you were Miz's no matter how you look at it your career was a complete failure. Why don't you run out there and do your pussy ass parkour for those fans
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 pm

I'll take RAW with William Regal.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm

White guy wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes arrives at the arena, it is early in the day as he carries a can of Monster Energy drink in his hand to help him awaken. He wears a brand new suit and feels he is destined to become the World Champion.

John Morrison walks down the hallways with a smirk on his face while chewing away on a piece of gum ready to rule Smackdown as he is the Friday Night Delight.

Cody

John smirks and has to snicker at the name Melina before shaking his head in shame.

JOHN MORRISON --- Cody? Almost didn't recognize you without the mask... I kinda like it more that way. And Melina, she has been out for the picture for years where have you been for the past 7 years? I am the star now without any hoe holding me back.
Cody
Holding you back? Eh Jannetty nobody has ever been holding you back, in fact it appears you were holding Miz back. You went on to wrestle indy shows and be completely irrelevant and he went on to be a world champion. While you were bedazzling your abs he was training and passing you by. So perhaps instead of calling you Jannetty I should be calling you Ted. He was my sidekick and you were Miz's no matter how you look at it your career was a complete failure. Why don't you run out there and do your pussy ass parkour for those fans

JOHN MORRISON --- Really Cody? Who are you talking Mr. five second champ. Miz did good I will give him that but who are you to talk about pussy parkour when the last time I remembered the only pussy I see is you. So how about you go back to leeching onto Randy Orton and get out of my face because your shit and I am THE shit. Fuck you, fuck these fans because I am the Shaman of Sexy and while you may go to be the middle man of the company I am going to be the World Champ, Chump.

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Wanna edit that granger? He's talking to Cody Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Just noticed Regal is taken so I'll take Mr Excitement himself, John Laurinaitis, instead.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Just noticed Regal is taken so I'll take Mr Excitement himself, John Laurinaitis, instead.

Done (:
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:23 pm

[John Laurinaitis is sitting in his brand new office, looking over the roster he currently has to work with and thinking of matches he could come up with for next week.]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:24 pm

[John Laurinaitis is sitting in his brand new office, looking over the roster he currently has to work with and thinking of matches he could come up with for next week.]

There is a knock on the door of Johnny Ace as the handsome young man and former WWE champion, The Miz waits outside.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:26 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:

There is a knock on the door of Johnny Ace as the handsome young man and former WWE champion, The Miz waits outside.

[Laurinaitis sits up straight and sorts out his suit before shouting for whoever it is to come in.]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:

[Laurinaitis sits up straight and sorts out his suit before shouting for whoever it is to come in.]

The door cracks open and The Miz can see a slight grin on Johnny's face as in walks The Miz in his blacked out suit and a smirk on his face a she takes a seat and begins the twiddle his thumbs and cross his legs.

THE MIZ --- Mr.Laurinatis, I came glad to see that Vince decided to hire you back again as MY general manager so lets cut the story time and get to the pint, you need to have the best show and in order for that you need the BEST champion, ME!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:44 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

The door cracks open and The Miz can see a slight grin on Johnny's face as in walks The Miz in his blacked out suit and a smirk on his face a she takes a seat and begins the twiddle his thumbs and cross his legs.

THE MIZ --- Mr.Laurinatis, I came glad to see that Vince decided to hire you back again as MY general manager so lets cut the story time and get to the pint, you need to have the best show and in order for that you need the BEST champion, ME!

[Laurinaitis looks Miz up and down before nodding his head and beginning to grin.]

John Laurinaitis: "You know what Miz, you're right. And you know what else? I like your attitude Miz so I have decided that this Monday on RAW you will be one of the two competitors in the Main Event to determine the new WWE Champion!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

[Laurinaitis looks Miz up and down before nodding his head and beginning to grin.]

John Laurinaitis: "You know what Miz, you're right. And you know what else? I like your attitude Miz so I have decided that this Monday on RAW you will be one of the two competitors in the Main Event to determine the new WWE Champion!"

The Miz smirks at that announcement and obviously he is not even caring who he is going to have to face because he is The Miz and there is no doubt that he will be the next WWE Champion.

THE MIZ ---
You are a very smart man Mr. Laurinatis so I PROMISE you that I will walk out next Monday as the WWE Champion for a third time!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:05 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

The Miz smirks at that announcement and obviously he is not even caring who he is going to have to face because he is The Miz and there is no doubt that he will be the next WWE Champion.

THE MIZ ---
You are a very smart man Mr. Laurinatis so I PROMISE you that I will walk out next Monday as the WWE Champion for a third time!

John Laurinaitis: "You better Miz because I am all about People Power and one thing I know the people don't like is someone who can't keep their word. And you know what Miz, neither do I. Now get out and go get ready for your match on Monday."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:29 pm

fixed it Dan
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:39 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Cody

Cody

JOHN MORRISON --- Really Cody? Who are you talking Mr. five second champ. Miz did good I will give him that but who are you to talk about pussy parkour when the last time I remembered the only pussy I see is you. So how about you go back to leeching onto Randy Orton and get out of my face because your shit and I am THE shit. Fuck you, fuck these fans because I am the Shaman of Sexy and while you may go to be the middle man of the company I am going to be the World Champ, Chump.
Cody
Silly "JoMo". You've been claiming for years that you are the next big world champion. I'm a wrestling DYNASTY. My father is the second greatest wrestler of all time after ME. Unlike you my Intercontinental title reign can be remembered. Unlike you I've been in memorable matches AND won. You see old man you had your chance and you didn't capitalize. You failed. You were to busy trying to look "pretty" If you would have been like me not only would you look good but you would look good in the ring. Now I know you REALLLLLLY want a world title match but kiddo that is just not happening especially since you are just coming back and was nowhere near that when you left.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:52 pm

This announcement comes straight from the desk of RAW General Manager, Mr Excitement; Mr John Laurinaitis!

Dolph Ziggler and Kane will square off this coming Monday night on RAW in the first Money In The Bank Qualifier for the Money In The Bank PPV next month!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

I will take Mark Henry and...Randy Orton!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
I will take Mark Henry and...Randy Orton!

Justin right?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

John Laurinaitis: "You better Miz because I am all about People Power and one thing I know the people don't like is someone who can't keep their word. And you know what Miz, neither do I. Now get out and go get ready for your match on Monday."

{Alex Riley, the man nicknamed A-Ry brushes past Miz who's on his way out as he steps into John Laurinaitis's office dressed up in a Grey suit that looks newly bought before sitting down across from the man who invented the Ace Crusher}

A-Ry

Big Johnny, I've got something in mind that the "People" will really want to see and that's me kicking The Miz's ass, so if you're willing to and if pleasing the WWE Universe is as you say, a top priority then you'll allow myself to be The Miz's opponent on this upcoming edition of Monday Night Raw and witness the "Power" bestowed upon me as I defeat him to become The New WWE Champion for I can be the Power of the People and that moment of victory for me is going to be the point where the meaning behind your slogan goes up a notch and impresses Men like Vince & Shane McMahon, that is if you are a Man about upgrade.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:27 pm

[quote="SAMoa Joe"]
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

{Alex Riley, the man nicknamed A-Ry brushes past Miz who's on his way out as he steps into John Laurinaitis's office dressed up in a Grey suit that looks newly bought before sitting down across from the man who invented the Ace Crusher}

A-Ry

Big Johnny, I've got something in mind that the "People" will really want to see and that's me kicking The Miz's ass, so if you're willing to and if pleasing the WWE Universe is as you say, a top priority then you'll allow myself to be The Miz's opponent on this upcoming edition of Monday Night Raw and witness the "Power" bestowed upon me as I defeat him to become The New WWE Champion for I can be the Power of the People and that moment of victory for me is going to be the point where the meaning behind your slogan goes up a notch and impresses Men like Vince & Shane McMahon, that is if you are a Man about upgrade.

[/quote

The Miz looks at Johnny with a "is this kid serious" look before shaking his head and shaking his head.

THE MIZ --- "Riley... Riley... Riley... just shut your mouth and turn out of this room because we both know what happens when you mess with me and that is you go heading to that land of the jobbers and I stay as the man on top of this company. You are a ant and I am the boot used to squash you so go ahead if you won't to be made a mockery of... fight me."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Kane

*walking down a dark corridor of the arena, his crimson mask concealed by his metallic entrance mask*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage in an all black suit, he has a cocky grin on his face as he walks past his fellow co-workers*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage with her ipod in, she's zoned out in her music as she heads down the hall*

OT: lets make this thread work! missed the good WWE efeds!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 pm

[quote="gяαηgєя"]
SAMoa Joe wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

A-Ry

[/quote

The Miz looks at Johnny with a "is this kid serious" look before shaking his head and shaking his head.

THE MIZ --- "Riley... Riley... Riley... just shut your mouth and turn out of this room because we both know what happens when you mess with me and that is you go heading to that land of the jobbers and I stay as the man on top of this company. You are a ant and I am the boot used to squash you so go ahead if you won't to be made a mockery of... fight me."

{Alex Riley stands up out of the seat and turns to The Miz being getting in his face with a determined expression being shown}

A-Ry

At least you're saying it to my face this time, but Miz I'll make you swallow your pride and show you just how wrong those words are because I've beaten you before and I can most certainly do it again, so be careful about how you frame yourself compared to me because it's your arse on the line not mine as you've got a lot to lose old friend while I've just got a lot to gain and the way I see it, I'll be the one to knock you off that pedestal
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Christian arrives to the arena to boos. He smirks and walks into the building, leaving the fans outside alone.

William Regal walks into the arena in the same fashion as Christian, but minutes after him.

Zack Ryder arrives to the arena, takes photos with the fans, signs some autographs, then walks into the building.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*walking down a dark corridor of the arena, his crimson mask concealed by his metallic entrance mask*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage in an all black suit, he has a cocky grin on his face as he walks past his fellow co-workers*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage with her ipod in, she's zoned out in her music as she heads down the hall*

OT: lets make this thread work! missed the good WWE efeds!

OT: wanna GM position???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next