The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One

Go down 
+5
Jericho
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Mesa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:01 pm

@Sp thanks for the review man and yeah with the Miz. Both you and Cole said he didn't really come off as he normally did. If I am honest I was a bit shaky using him as I have not really booked Miz before. The money back comment was more like having Nigel show he has total confidence you know. But I can understand it not coming off too well. And yeah with Wade/Magnus the plan was more for Magnus to not be afraid but wary of Barrett. I am kind of going along the lines of Wade only talks to people if he knows he can get something out of them. Thanks for the review buddy.

Also thanks again to Cole for the review. Glad both of you liked the show as a whole.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Either way it was an excellent job brotha. Can't wait for your second show!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:34 pm

SP wrote:

Forgot to thank you, thanks for the review man. I'll address the things you didn't like. Bryan is a face in my booker. Jericho won on a cradle to exemplify he's an asshole and so Kaz didn't look like a jobber. I can't really remember anything else you had an issue with lol, thanks for the review
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Adam wrote:
SP wrote:

Forgot to thank you, thanks for the review man. I'll address the things you didn't like. Bryan is a face in my booker. Jericho won on a cradle to exemplify he's an asshole and so Kaz didn't look like a jobber. I can't really remember anything else you had an issue with lol, thanks for the review

Lol, okay. Bryan makes more sence now.
and I can understand that, but I mean .. It is Chris Jericho lol.
Excellent job bruv! (: <3
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:55 pm

SP's Review #3 ~ Krazy Wrestling Experience || Fusion || Powerplay

- I found that the entrance was alittle rushed. There was no description of what you wanted things to look like.
- I do like though how you got right into the introduction of tonights events.
- I found Thedore Long iffy. You didn't really get the T-Lo feeling.
- Tag Team Turmoil? You said it was going to be later in the evening.
- I liked the Tag Team ending, but again .. things are rushed. You made this into a big thing and it disappointed.
- Technically Crimson isn't defeated or undeated yet, tonight is only his first match.
- Okay match between Tensai and Morgan.
- I liked the ending to the Fatal 4-Way. Nice way to bring in Boogey.
- Good job with Kane snapping on Funaki.
- nice set up with MVP and Rhodes. Excited for next week!
- The divas match was okay. Could of used abit more details.
- The set up with the three guys were okay. Triple H didn't seem Triple H, Rey and RVD were alittle quiet.
- The ending of the Main Event was good, match could of used more. Refrain from using point forms unless your going to but alot of details in them. I liked the distraction for the win though.
- Ending was decent I guess. Medical staff wouldn't need a strecher for a broken nose.
Ending Review: Things were okay. Rushed, and I think thats what ruined the show for me, besides details.
Rating: A decent 6.5/10.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:36 am

Thanks man. Just to adress the things you didn't like, Crimson being undefeated is from TNA, not KWE. And the ending will make sense next week. Apart from that, valid construction. Next week will be better.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:31 am

Sorry guys, I will get a show up at some point. I;m extremely sick atm. ILY ALL! This will go on!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:54 pm

@UFBL Second #Flawed tonight #rollonweek2
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:52 pm

W-1 FLAWED
-7/5/2012-
Atlanta, Georgia

Proving Ground

After the introduction video Jeff Jarrett and Kevin Nash on commentary welcome us rather hurridely and send us backstage immediately because there is someone there that they think the fans will be happy to see.

We're backstage where Wrestling One interviewer Gavin Loudspeaker is standing by with Zack Ryder. The fans chant "Woo Woo Woo!". Ryder is in denim jeans, a white tee and a black leather jacket. He also wears a pair of Aviators. He sports no headband or wristband or any other Zack Ryder merchandise.

Gavin Loudspeaker: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Gavin Loudspeaker, the number one wrestling interviewer, standing by with Wrestling One's very own Zack Ryder! Now Zack, with your huge fanbase, surely you're expecting big things in this company."

Zack Ryder: "Let's get one thing straight. I AM expecting big things but that's because of my pure talent. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fans. Fans are fickle people. They love me because of a hit internet show. They don't love me for who I am or for the talent I possess. Well I'm done trying to market myself as some kind of kiddie franchise, these people are going to see the real Zack Ryder and I don't care if they like it or not."

Gavin Loudspeaker: "Sorry Zack but what do you mean the real Zack Ryder?"

Zack Ryder: "The Long Island Iced Z? The Woo Woo Woo Kid? Forget about it. Just keep one eye on my match with Daniel Bryan. Ryder out."

Gavin Loudspeaker: "Thanks for your time Zack . . ."

Loudspeaker looks at the camerea and shrugs as Zack makes his exit.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Daniel Bryan vs Zack Ryder
-The bell rings and Zack Ryder comes out like a house on fire
-Ryder throws chops and forearms and is showing a considerable edge as he forces Bryan into the corner
-Ryder grabs Bryan's head and slams it off the turnbuckle before rubbing his head along the ring ropes which prompts the referee to pull him away
-Ryder quickly grabs Bryan and Irish whips him towards the opposite corner following in quick pursuit
-Daniel Bryan does his trademark run up the turnbuckle and flips over Zack Ryder before dropkicking him into the turnbuckle
-Ryder stumbles out and Bryan lands a huge arm-drag on him
-Ryder gets to his feet, ducks a roundhouse and rolls Bryan up with a handful of tights
-Bryan avoids the scare and regains control
-Ryder is pounding on Bryan on the ropes but ends up getting back suplexed to the outside
-Bryan rebounds off the ropes and goes for a suicide dive but Ryder moves causing him to crash and burn
-Ryder puts a bit of a beating on Bryan before sliding into the ring
-The referees count reaches 9 before Bryan manages to get back into the ring narrowly avoiding count-out
-Ryder is waiting and as Bryan gets to his feer Ryder goes for the Rough Ryder
-Bryan pushes him over as he jumps taking him to the ground
-Bryan wastes no time locking in the Cattle Mutilation and Ryder has no choice but to quickly tap
Winner = Daniel Bryan {11.01}

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We cut to the general manages office where the Heart Break Kid is sitting behind a desk wearing a suit. A large trophy is positioned on the desk. He smiles at the camera before talking.

Shawn Michaels: "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I am delighted to introduce to you, on behalf of Wrestling One, the W-1 Womens Trophy. As you may have noticed by looking at our roster page we have a seriously good women's division. I questioned why there was no accolade to show who the alpha-female of this division was and propositioned the W-1 Womens Trophy to the UBL Board of Directors. They agreed to recognize the W-1 Womens Trophy as an official accolade alongside the W-1 Heavyweight and Tag Team Championships."

The live Atlanta crowd cheer.

Shawn Michaels: "In light of this I have decided on our main event of the evening. Alissa Flash, Angelina Love, Sensual Rain, Tara and Taylor Wilde will compete in a five-way elimination match to decide our inaugural trophy holder."

The crowd cheer but stop at the abrupt knocking on Shawn Michaels door. He looks quizically at the door.

Shawn Michaels: "Come in!"

The door opens and the crowd cheer as Jack Swagger walks on.

Jack Swagger: "Look, Shawn, I'm not going to bullshit you or feed you a pile of garbage that you will lap up. I'm here in Wrestling One for one thing -- the Wrestling One Heavyweight Championship. I know you're undecided on the future of the championship and I respect that, however, I also know the fate of the belt will be decided at May Mayhem on the 27th of May. I ask you one thing, put me in the match for the belt. I'm Jack Swagger, I'm a wrestling machine, I WILL destroy any opponent you give me. I just need you to give me the chance Shawn."

The crowd cheer Jack Swagger sentiments. The support for Jack Swagger is ever growing.

Shawn Michaels: "Jack, I respect you, you're one of the best in-ring workers of this generation but I don't know if you have all the tools to be the W-1 Heavyweight Champion."

Jack Swagger: "With all due respect Shawn I AM the best in-ring worker, not only of this generation, but in the whole damn business."

The crowd cheer very loudly at this statement.

Jack Swagger: "Look Shawn, I just want to fight, I just want to beat people on a wrestling level. And I know I can beat anyone."

Shawn Michaels: "I'm sorry, Jack, I just don't think you're able to carry the burden of being the face of this promotion. You'll be main eventing every pay-per-view, you'll have all the top guys after you, you'll have a massive target on your back--"

Jack Swagger: "THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!!"

Swagger's passionite response elicits an unexpected HUGE pop from the Atlanta crowd. They even begin "Swagger! Swagger!" chants. Shawn Michaels looks at Swagger, fleetingly considering things, then shakes his head.

Shawn Michaels: "I'm sorry buddy you're just not ready for it."

Jack Swagger: "Not ready? I'll prove to you that I'm ready."

With this heavy statement Jack Swagger leaves the office.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We cut to the parking lot where a Hummer stretch-limo pulls up. The door opens and Rhyno emerges in a pair of suit pants and a white tank top smoking a cigarette. Following Rhyno is The World's Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass, they're wearing off-grey suits and each are holding cigars. Next out of the limo is Maryse in a daringly short pink dress and white pump heels carrying a glass of champagne. She holds the door open as Dolph Ziggler emerges wearing a suit much slicker than Hass and Benjamin and with a cigar dangling from his mouth. W-1 interviewer Gavin Loudspeaker is on the scene. He approaches the group, looking to get a scoop.

Gavin Loudspeaker: "Dolph, Dolph! What is the meaning of all this?"

Dolph Ziggler: "Sorry Gavin, I need to get changed for my match, all queries will be answered in due course. LATER, smark."

The group walk off towards the changing room, Maryse and Ziggler linking arms at the forefront, The World's Greatest flanking behind on either side and Rhyno a bit further back bringing up the rear.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Dolph Ziggler v Abyss
-The bell sounds and Dolph Ziggler does a handstand to show off much to the approval of his entourage at ringside
-Abyss doesn't take kindly to Ziggler's nonsense and just charges at him knocking him down
-Abyss begins clubbing away at the back of Ziggler before whipping him into the ropes
-Ziggler rebounds and catches Abyss with a dropkick
-Ziggler follows up with three leg-drops in a row before going for the pin
-Abyss pushes Ziggler off with ease and rises
-Ziggler charges at Abyss but he eats a big boot, Abyss gets a near fall
-Abyss goes for a clothesline but misses and Ziggler drills him with a Russian leg-sweep
-Ziggler quickly jumps onto the turnbuckle and comes off with a double-axe handle but Abyss catches him around the throat
-Abyss delievers a chokeslam but on the pinfall attempt Charlie Hass drags Dolph Ziggler out of the ring
-Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass jump up on the apron and begin jawjacking the referee
-Rhyno slips into the ring and flattens Abyss with a Gore
-The WGTT jump down, Rhino leaves the ring and Dolph Ziggler slips in and gets the cover
Winner = Dolph Ziggler {9:44}

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

After the match Dolph Ziggler gets into the ring and is joined by The World's Greatest Tag Team, Maryse and Rhyno.

Dolph Ziggler: "Ladies and gents, no, do not adjust your televisions sets, do not ring up your cable provider of choice and complain about glitches and bad signal, you are NOT misunderstanding anything. What you see in front of you is real. It is so real that you may have trouble comprehending the pure perfection on your screens. This is a group, masterminded by me, that have one common goal; to get Dolph Ziggler the W-1 Championship."

The crowd begin booing but Ziggler quickly cuts them off.

Dolph Ziggler: "WHOA! Don't BOO me. Don't boo perfection! Don't boo what you cannot be! You really know when to let fly with the heat, hey smarks, don'tcha? Don't act like I'm not the champion this type of company needs. I'm destined to be the man to lead this company to greatness. It is a fact that wherever I go, no matter who my opponent is, how many times I'm booked a night, I ALWAYS steal the show. I showcase the best skills in the ring and nobody can top the action I produce and to be quite frank, I am so damn sick of being so damn sick!"

The crowd boo even louder as Ziggler spreads his arms before talking.

Dolph Ziggler: "There are so many idiots and smarks out there that will prevent me getting what I deserve. So I put together a little group that will guarantee I reach my goals. Without further ado; Entourage Heel!"

The heat is surreal in the building as Ziggler wraps his arms around Maryse and embraces her in a passionite kiss.

Dolph Ziggler: "People unbelievably said that when Maryse got with me she was lowering her standards. Really? . . . Really? . . . Really?"

The crowd chant "slut" at Maryse but there are a few smarky cheers at Ziggler's tounge in cheek jibe at Maryse's ex boyfriend. He moves over and pats Rhyno on the back.

Dolph Ziggler: "This man, this man right here, may be the most important member of Entourage Heel. You got a problem with me? Go to Rhyno. You want to fight me? Figh Rhyno. If you think you're getting to the hottest rising star in this business . . . you better be prepared to go through the War Machine. This guy just wants to collect dimes and break spines. And I can provide aplenty for'em!"

Dolph Ziggler puts an arm around the neck of Benjamin and one around the neck of Hass.

Dolph Ziggler: "And these two guys. Where would the greatest stable in the world be without the GREATEST tag team in the world. Plus, I'm greedy, I have every right to be, I want the stable to have as much gold as possible and once I become Heavyweight Champion I'll lobby until these two become Tag Champions."

Benjamin and Hass nod their heads confirming this.

Dolph Ziggler: "There you have it -- Entourage Heel. Watch me shoot straight to the top of this business. I've nothing left to say. WAIT! LATER SMARKS!"

Incredible heat reigns down on the group as the segment ends.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Motot City Machine Guns v Londrick
-Perhaps two of the most under-rated teams in history -- MCMG to a lesser extent -- lock up in this match
-Londrick has the upper-hand for much of the match
-Shelley and Sabin constantly find room for some high spots and bring it big time with their high-octane style
-Paul London exits the match around the five minute mark after what looked to be a botched shooting star press to the outside leaves him in a bad way
-MCMG offer to stop the match but Brian Kendrick insists they keep going
-Brian Kendrick initially is on par with Alex Shelley in a grappling-reversal sequence
-Kendrick actually nearly stole the victory with a big enzuirigi but Shelley manages to kick out
-Shelley manages to counter Kendrick's Sliced Bread attempt into a kind of powerbomb variation
-Sabin comes in fresh and it doesn't take him long to pick off Kendrick with a Cradle Shock
Winners = Motor City Machine Guns {9.13}

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

***THE FOLLOWING PRE-RECORDED VIDEO IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES***

We cut to the gym facility of the arena and we see The Briscoe Brothers Mark and Jay sitting on the equipment drinking cans of beer. For some reason Jay's forehead is cut open and there's blood running down his face.

Jay Briscoe: "I ain't even bleedin'. We the big boys here in Wreslin' One. There some serious shit goin' down. We been the number one tag team wresl'uhs from the begin'un. We ain't no punk ass pretty-boys like Morrison and Mercury. You boys gon get a facial! We gon bring blood to your pretty faces, we gon have you bleedin' all over that bitch."

Mark Briscoe: "Dat right!"

Jay Briscoe: "We gon be on the Pay-Per-View, you pay your thirty dollars and BAM there we are dem Briscoe boys spankin' MNM's pretty-boy asses. We got the raw emotion, we wanna win. We want them tag team championships. I'll never forg'eh the very firs' time I was in a wreslin' ring with blood pourin' down my face and ya'll wanna know what I felt? I felt I was on top the motherfuckin' world. You open yo' damn eyes and all you see is red, you gon' experience that MNM at May Mayhem! We gon' make you bleed. Shit! I ain't know fuckin' idea what you two pretty-boy, pussy-ass bitches expectin' agreein' to this match. Ya'll any mo'fuckin' idea who we are? Dem boys? The Briscoe Brothers. And hell, shit, we done a lot of crazy fuckin' shit! MNM you better be willin' to bleed if you wanna keep them tag titles! Now we done told MNM we gon' kill them, now get that motherfuckin' camera off us!"

Mark Briscoe: "Yo, Jay?"

Jay Briscoe: "SHIT! What?"

Mark Briscoe: "You ain't even bleedin'!"

The video cuts to static.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Zack Ryder is backstage walking with his bag towards the parking lot, an irritable look on his face. He passes by a slick looking Austin Aries who is talking to some production workers.

Austin Aries: "Zack! Zack, don't ignore me."

Zack Ryder: "What could you POSSIBLY want?"

Austin Aries: "Look just a word of advice. Don't change your shtick man. I've been around the block, I know the ropes and I know the politics. I've never changed my shtick, it's who I am, A-Double, The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived. Sometimes they love me for it, sometimes they hate me for it. But I'm ALWAYS respected for it. This? Leather jacket? Aviators? This ain't you Zack. You're the Woo Woo Woo Kid, the Long Island Iced Z."

The crowd cheer and chant "Woo Woo Woo" as Ryder takes off his Aviators. Ryder looks at Aries and then decks him with a solid right.

Zack Ryder: "Who the hell are you to tell me who I am? Huh? Who the hell are you in anyways? You're a nobody that never made it! I'm Zack freaking Ryder! DON'T forget it. You can woo woo woo my ass."

Ryder walks off with noticeable booing coming from the live audience.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Matt Cross v Kaz
-Kaz showes no fear of Matt Cross despite what he done to Mark Haskins last week and launchs straight into it with a flurry of forearm smashes
-Matt Cross appears to be game for wrestling with Kaz and the two lock up with Kaz coming out on top
-Kaz got Cross in a headlock but Cross battles out
-Cross hit the ropes trying to build momentum but Kaz nails him with a dropkick
-As Cross rises Kaz nails him with a sprigboard back elbow
-Kaz quickly goes to the outside and catapults in with a legdrop to the back of Cross's head
-Cross kicks out and offers to lock up when both men have rises
-Kaz accepts and locks up but Cross instantly kicks him in the groin
-The referee calls for the bell disqualifying Cross
Winner = Kazarian {6.22}
-Matt Cross looks around the arena and the fans begin booing, he slips to the outside and the commentators say this could mean trouble
-As expected Cross returns to the ring with a steel chair in hand
-Cross sets up the chair and waits for Kaz to rise before using the chair as a propellent to hit him with a spinning crossbody
-Cross picks up Kaz and nails him with a DDT onto the chair
-Cross picks up the chair and screams that he wants blood
-Kaz rises and gets nailed with a head shot with the chair, Cross pulls his lifeless body and seats it at the turnbuckle, before placing the chair in front of Kaz's face
-Cross hops onto the opposite turnbuckle and showing shades of Rob Van Dam he nails a coast-to-coast missile dropkick
-Cross pulls Kaz up and as expected, blood is flowing down his face, Cross laughs and pushes a lifeless Kaz to the floor
-Cross picks up the steel chair and begins slamming it against his own head until he draws blood, the crowd boo relentlessly as Cross rises the chair in his own personal victory

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Backstage Matt Cross walks through the gorilla position and despite being drenched in blood - both his and Kazarian's - Jerry Lynn runs up and embraces him.

Jerry Lynn: "That is it! THAT'S MY BOY! I'm telling you Matt, you're going far. Now let's go kick back old school style and hit the bar for a few beers. On me, of course."

The two walk off chanting "WE'RE HARDCORE! WE'RE HARDCORE!".

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

W-1 Women's Trophy, 5-Way Elimination Match
Alissa Flash v Angelina Love v Sensual Rain v Tara v Taylor Wilde
-Sensual Rain is accompanied by Rico and as the bell rings the two of them are still posing in the ring
-The other four women look at each other and Angelina Love steps forward
-Sensual Rain turns around and Angelina Love charges at her going for the Botox Injection
-It seems it was a ploy however as Rain moves out of the way and rolls Angelina up for a shock early elimination
ANGELINA LOVE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
-The other women all seem wary of Sensual Rain's devious ways and take due caution
-After a couple of minutes with nobody getting the upper-hand the match branches off into a two on two affair with Alissa Flash siding with Rain against Tara and Taylor Wilde
-It only opens up when Rain charges at Tara dodges a clothesline and springboards into a double-knee backbreaker much to the adoration of Rico
-Rain and Flash then double-clothesline Taylor Wilde to the ground before Flash picks up the already injured Tara and nails a sitout scoop slam piledriver called the Flash Bang Theory
-Sensual Rain pushes her out of the way and steals the pin for herself
TARA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
-Alissa Flash doesn't look happy and starts shouting at Sensual Rain
-Sensual Rain shrugs her shoulders and points at Taylor Wilde suggesting they continue to team up
-Flash nods and offers a handshake
-Rain sticks out her hand to shake it but as soon as she does Flash takes her to the ground and locks in a sick looking Fujiwara Armbar
-Sensual Rain can't last more than five seconds before tapping as Flash twists her arm into a sickening position
SENSUAL RAIN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
-Taylor Wilde quickly rolls up Flash but to no avail
-The following five minutes sees a technical masterpiece from both Wilde and Flash
-The match opens up big time when Flash hits three snap suplexes in a row
-Flash then begins to work over the arm of Wilde, ramming it into the turnbuckle and stomping on it, basically singling it out at any opportunity
-Taylor Wilde looks in bad shape as the Flash onslaught continues but she manages to restore some hope when a wild roundhouse kick connects and knocks Flash to the mat
-Wilde hits several dropkicks - perhaps six or seven - before going for a pin
-Flash manages to kick out but Wilde's attack continues
-Flash charges at Wilde but Wilde wraps her arms around her and nails a Northern Lights Suplex
-This gets the closest call to date and the pop from the Atlanta crowd actually meant they thought Wilde won
-Wilde hits one arm-drag, followed by another, and another, and a -- REVERSAL
-Flash expertly manages to transition an arm-drag into a Fujiwara Armbar
-Wilde trashes around for around half a minute but there is nowhere for her to go
-For the "sake of her career" (quote Kevin Nash) she has to tap
Winner and NEW Trophy-holder = Alissa Flash {16:56}

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

As the crowd settle down after the very exciting main event, Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett informs us that the broadcast isn't over and that the production team has just messaged them via earpiece to tell them to tell everyone to stay where they are. The crowd are all seated and silent wondering what is up.

The crowd erupt as Jack Swagger appears on the stage. As he was not scheduled to fight tonight he is wearing grey slacks, shoes and a white shirt and tie. However, as he makes his way down to the ring he is ripping his tie off. He gets handed a microphone.

Jack Swagger: "Earlier tonight, I went to the General Manager of this promotion and asked him for a chance to be in the W-1 Heavyweight Championship match at May Mayhem. You know what he said? I'm not ready to lead Wrestling One. The whole idea of Wrestling One is to focus on the sports rather than the entertainment, the best -- sorry for the Michael Cole reference and I quote -- WRESTLERS will be rewarded. I'm the best wrestler not only in this promotion but in the whole god damn planet! I'm a freakin' Wrestling Machine!"

The crowd cheer and a loud "Swagger" chant starts up.

Jack Swagger: "You don't think I'm ready Shawn? These people here in Atlana think I'm ready. You just haven't noticed me Shawn. I'm going to prove to your ready by dealing with a little problem you have. STING! Get out here right now!"

The crowd pop insanely loud as Jack Swagger calls out the man who disrespected and attacked the General Manager last week, Jeff Jarrett says he doesn't think Jack knows what he's doing calling out Sting and Kevin Nash outright questions his sanity. The crowd pop's die down and it's apparant Sting doesn't feel the need to make an appearance.

Jack Swagger: "C'mon Stinger! Get out here. You're meant to be The Icon!"

Again nothing.

Jack Swagger: "What's wrong Sting? I used to idealise you. Now I realise . . . YOU'RE JUST A BITCH!"

Holy. Fucking. Shit. The crowd go mental, Jeff Jarrett is speechless, Kevin Nash is orgasming "I can't believe it. He just called STING a bitch." Surely that would do it? YEP. Lights go out.

And now the Atlanta crowd SERIOUSLY come to life. Sting cups his hands and screams "woooo". Sting strides down to the ring and Jack Swagger tears his shirt off. Sting gets onto the apron and whilst his music is still playing Jack Swagger charges at him and nails a high knee knocking him off the apron and to the floor. Sting's music abruptly stops and the crowd cheer as Swagger follows Sting to the outside. Swagger goes to stand over Sting but Sting lowblows him to a large 'ooooh!' from the crowd. Sting picks Swagger up and throws him into the barricade. Swagger staggers out and Sting runs at him but Swagger picks him up and dumps him on his back before unloading a barrage of punches to the grounded Sting. Swagger picks Sting up and rolls him into the ring, quickly following. Sting rises and hits Swagger with a huge clothesline before whipping him into the turnbuckle and hitting his trademark Stinger Splash. Sting begins stomping a hole in Jack Swagger and after a few moments when it becomes clear Sting won't stop the whole security team pour out and seperate the two men. Things appear to be calm but Swagger launches himself through the security guards and at Sting and begins laying into him to huge pops. The action spills to the outside and Swagger repeatedly rams Sting's head against the metal barricade until the masses of secuirty wade in and seperate them. The show ends with Swagger and Sting both screaming at each other while being restrained by hordes of security team members.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:40 am

My apologies guys, this being sick is really kicking my butt, so my debut show will be this Saturday, and I'll have one less show than the rest of you. Much love, great shows from ya'll so far.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:46 am

KWE Heavyweight title tournament schedule

10th May

1. Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio

2. Brock Lesnar vs Sheamus

17th May

3. Bobby Roode vs RVD

4. Triple H vs Crimson

24th May

Winner 1 vs Winner 3

Winner 2 vs Winner 4

[b]31st May - Breakout PPV[/b]

Final of the KWE Heavyweight title tournament
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:19 pm

H10 Wrestling Proudly Presents

Hybreed Wrestling

From the Key Arena in Seattle Washington

Attendance - 2500 fans

Dark Match: Brodie Lee beat TJ Perkins
Brodie got the win following a big boot

'Making Monstrous Miz-Takes'

[As 'Can't Stop' By the red Hot Chill peppers opens the second Episode of H10 Wrestling. On the titantron we get clips of the previous show which mainly highlights Nigel's announcement of the Heavyweight Title Tournament and the Two first round matches last week. After the highlights end we cut to the trademark Black and Green H10 Wrestling Ring. The crowd in attendance are quite audible in their chant for 'One more match Nigel' and 'Bennett Sucks'. We then cut to the announce table were Eric Bischoff is standing by with 'The Hardcore Legend' Mick Foley]

Eric: My name is Eric Bischoff and sitting next to me now is 'The Hardcore Legend' Mick Foley.

Mick: Yeah and I have to say it is a big surprise to be sitting next to you Eric.

Eric: A good one I hope

Mick: Nope. (Chuckles) But anyway let's talk about the show tonight.

Eric: Well yes after that little comment. Let's just skip the formalities and move on to tonight. We have two more tournament matches tonight as Sami Callihan takes on William Regal and in the main even The Miz battles Takeshi Morishima.

Mick: We also have another three way dance tonight in an Adrenaline Division preview match. As Chris Daniels battles Darren young and Kyle O'Reilly.

Eric: But let's kick this show off right now in the best way possible with Christy Hemme.

[As we again cut back to the ring. H10's extremely hot ring announcer Christy Hemme is standing by to Announce the opening contest.]

Hemme: It is now time for our first match of the evening. The following is a tag team match. Coming to the ring first at a combined weight of 469 pounds The Midcard Mafia.

~ In the Middle of it Now - Disciple ~

Bischoff: Well here comes a team who have really made no effort to make friends this past week. In Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins.

Mick: Yeah these guys basically lit a fire under the rest of the division by saying how they were the be all and end all. Also mentioning how H10 sucked without them. These two are definitely not short of confidence.

[As Reks and Hawkins(Complete with Walking Stick) make their way out from the back the crowd boo. The Midcard Mafia then slowly make their way down to the ring. Once in the ring they begin talking trash to the fans. Drawking more heat.]

Christy: And their opponents. Weighing in at a combined weight of 404 pounds Adam Cole and Eddie Edwards.

~ Dance with the Devil Breaking Benjamin ~

Eric: Now here comes a team. Who took a lot of offense to what the Midcard Mafia were saying.

Mick: And you know what I don't blame them. I mean how can you sit back there watching two guys badmouth you and all your hardwork. Tonight Cole and Edwards get a chance for retribution and I certainly hope they get it.

[As Edwards and Cole walk out from the back. The crowd gives them a decent pop. Both men then slowly make their way down to the ring high fiving fans. Once in the ring they raise their arms in the air to more cheers.]

Match One: Midcard Mafia vs Eddie Edwards and Adam Cole

The bell rings and the match starts. Reks kicks off for his team against Edwards. The two men lock up and Reks being the stronger man easily taking control. Tyler slams Edwards before dropping a knee on his chest. Tyler then raises his arm in the air before waiting for Eddie to get to his feet. As Eddie gets up he is met with a running knee to the gut by Reks. Tyler then drags Eddie to his feet and attempts a suplex but Edwards blocks it and lands a few shots to Tyler's Gut. Eddie then suplexes Reks before following up with a clothesline. Eddie then tags out to Adam. Adam springs into the ring with a crossbody on Reks for a quick count of 2.

Cole then follows up with a dropkick on Reks before hitting the ropes and attempting a running crossbody. Only for Tyler to catch him and hit a nasty back breaker. Reks then tags out to Hawkins. Hawkins gets in the ring and plants Adam with a twisting scoop slam before following up with a leg drop. Curt then follows up by lifting up Cole and planting him with a swinging neckbreaker. Hawkins then taunts the crowd before tagging Reks. Reks lifts up Cole and sets him up in a backbreaker position. Hawkins then climbs to the top rope and lands a leg drop on Cole as Reks holds him in place. Tyler then makes the cover but Adam kicks out at 2.

The crowd are begging for Cole to make the tag. As he slowly crawls over to his corner only for Reks to grab him by the leg. Cole manages to get to his feet as Reks still has a hold of him and lands a big enzugiri which takes Tyler off his feet. Adam then makes the tag to Edwards. Edwards hops in the ring and lands a big running dropkick on Tyler before following up with a snap suplex. The crowd cheers as a fired up Edwards then signals for the Die Hard when he is jumped from behind by Curt Hawkins. Hawkins then lands another shot on Edwards before attempting to send him into the ropes. But Eddie counters and instead sends Hawkins flying over the ropes and to the floor. However in this brief distraction Reks sneaks up behind Eddie and rolls him up. One.....Two.....Three

Christy: And the winners of the match Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins.

[The crowd in attendance boos as Reks raises his arms in the air. Tyler is then joined by Hawkins and the two men begin to celebrate their win. Reks and Hawkins then leave the ring to more boos as a frustrated Eddie Edwards begins to get to his feet.]

----------

[Backstage in the office of Nigel McGuinness. Both Nigel and AJ Styles can be seen engaging in a heated debate.]

{AJ}
'Nigel It was a farce. I have known you for years and when you signed me and said how in H10 we do things differently I believed that. When you said you wanted to showcase wrestling and put me and Cesaro in the main event. Part of me was excited. Then he cheated to get the win and you have not done a thing about it.'

{Nigel}
'AJ What can I do? I mean look the tournament brackets have been set in stone. I can't pull someone out to add you back in and keeping you as an alternate is a waste of your talents. I mean really AJ do you want to sit back and wait for an oppourtunity to possibly come by or do you want to take a different one?'

{AJ}
'What different oppourtunity?'

{Nigel}
'Well look a lot of people have been asking me why H10 is having a 3 way dance nearly every week to hype the Adrenaline Division. Well I assure you now there is a very good reason for this. Being that at one stage you was the face of TNA's X Division. I was wondering how would you like an Adenaline Division 3 way dance next week?'

[AJ looks a bit hesitant.]

{Nigel}
'Now I am aware that you still want Cesaro and that the match I am offereing you is not for the Heavyweight Title. but think about it this way. Next week you can redeem yourself in the Public's eye. You can go out there and say when you get knocked down you come back harder. I mean who knows maybe in the future you and Cesaro can face off again but it just won't be as soon as you would like AJ. So take the match.'

[AJ still does not too happy.]

{Aj}
'Fine I will take the match next week. Who are my opponents?'

[Nigel smiles.]

{Nigel}
'Now AJ I thought about this for a while as to who I would match you against. I have made the decision that next week AJ you will face both Davey Richards and Christian. Now then how does that match sound to you?'

[The crowd in attendance can be heard cheering at the announcement of that match.]

{AJ}
'Sounds good Nigel. But I need you to know something right now.'

{Nigel}
'What's that AJ?'

{AJ}
'You mentioned how I would not get Cesaro in a match as soon as I wanted. But I promise you this. I am going to get even with him soon. He cost me the chance to become Heavyweight Champion. You as well as everyone else knows what being champion means. The responsibility it takes and not to mention the fact that being champion gives you the security to support your family. So why don't you remember that next time you say that I have to wait to get even.'

[With that AJ storms out of the office leaving Nigel a tad dumb founded. Nigel then walks over to his desk and picks up his phone before making a call.]

------------
{Commercial Break}
-------------

[As we come back from the commerical Break. We see Todd Grisham standing outside the locker room area.]

{Todd}
'Hello my name is Todd Grisham. I am of course the official interviewer for H10 and at this time. I am going to try and get a few words in with the man in the main event tonight. The Miz.'

[Grisham opens the door to the locker room. various superstars can be seen in the locker room from Michael Elgin, The Midcard Mafia, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil. In the center of the locker room. Miz can be seen talking with Roderick Strong, Corey Graves, Magnus and Wade Barrett. Miz does not notice Todd Grisham walking up to him as he talks to the four other superstars.]

{Miz}
'Come on guys. Think about it. I mean Really. Really. Really. Would any of you not be asking what I am asking right now if you had to face that Monster? Come on of course you would. Graves you know what I am talking about. Last week he tried to destroy you out there. Besides you do owe me one.'

[Corey does not look happy at Miz's statement.]

{Corey}
'I owe you one? Seriously if I remember our deal last week was simple. You come to the ring with me to scout Morishima and in return you give me some advice to handle Mistico.'

{Miz}
'Which I did do. So come on guys. I mean Barrett what about you. Your all about what's best for Wade Barrett. So is it not better for you if you do not have to worry about crossing paths with Morishima? same for you Magnus and Roderick.'

[The four superstars look round at each other before Roderick replies.]

{Strong}
'Miz. None of us are scared of Morishima like you appear to be. I have been in the ring with him before and so has Graves. In fact I tell you what. How would you like some advice on dealing with him?'

[Miz smirks.]

{Miz}
'Me scared of Morishima. Don't make me laugh. I could wipe the floor with him. In face the only reason I was asking for you guys to help was only for your benefit. As you would get to allign yourself with the Awesome one. But Strong you said you have some advice for me. What is it?'

{Strong}
'Simple Miz. The best thing for you to do against Morishima is pray. Pray to go that he does not **** you up.'

[Barrett, Magnus and Graves all smirk before they and Roderick walk away from a bemused Miz. Miz then turns round to face Grisham.]

{Miz}
'What do you want?'

{Todd}
'I was wondering whether I could get your thoughts on your match tonight against Takeshi Morishima?'

{Miz}
'You want my thoughts on my match with Takeshi Morishima? My thoughts are simple. Tonight I am going to defeat Takeshi Morishima in the middle of the ring. I am going to cement my legacy in this match and I am going to move on in the H10 Heavyweight Tournament. Because I'm The Miz and I'm....... AWESOME.'

[Miz then barges past Todd Grisham and walks out of the locker room. Various wrestlers in the locker room are smirking presumably at the thought of Miz taking on Morishima tonight.]

------------

Eric: You know what. Judging from how the Miz is acting. I really don't believe he wants this match with Morishima.

Mick: Honestly Eric. I don't blame him. Now If I am honest last week. I had no clue who Morishima was. But after watching him defeat Graves. I started to do my research. This guy has dominated everywhere he has ever been. Ring of Honor, Noah even AAA. Morishima leaves a path of devastation behind him everywhere he goes. And do not let his frame fool you. That guy is deceptively fast as well. Very dangerous competitor right there. Makes me glad I am retired.

Eric: Speaking of dangerous Mick. This next match is expected to be incredibly dangerous towards the participants involved as William Regal takes on Sami Callihan. In a pretape shown last week. These two practically talked about injuring the other one to move on in the title tournament. In fact they did not seem to be bothered that this was a tournament match and instead were more concerned about getting their hands on each other. Well let's go to Christy Hemme for the introductions.

Christy: The following contest is the third match in the H10 Heavyweight Title Tournament. Coming to the ring first from Blackpool England. William Regal.

~ Regality - Jim Johnston ~

[As Regal walks out from the back wearing his trademark Black coat. The crowd in attenandance cheers. Regal then slowly makes his way down the ramp and to the ring as a Regal chant begins. Once in the ring Regal removes his jacket.]

Christy: And his opponent from The Last House on the Left. He is 'The New Horror' Sami Callihan.

~ Sick - Adelitas Way ~

[As Sami Callihan walks out from the back the crowd in attenance boos loudly. Sami then makes his way down to the ring with his eyes locked on Regal. Once in the ring Sami and Regal go forehead to forehead.]

Match Two: Sami Callihan vs William Regal

The bell rings to start the match. These two circle each other before Sami blasts Regal with a stiff forearm blow. Regal then fires back with a European Uppercut on Sami. Sami goes for another forearm but Regal ducks under and catches Sami with another European Uppercut. Regal then follows up with a stiff Forearm blow of his own to the face of Sami. As Callihan is staggered Regal then follows up with another Forearm. Regal then sends Sami into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Regal gets to his feet and hits the ropes before dropping a knee across Sami's chest. As Sami gets to his feet Regal tries for a Half Nelson Suplex only for Sami to block it and stagger Regal with a headbutt.

Sami then blasts Regal with a stiff Forearm before following up with a snap suplex. Sami then stomps away at the downed Regal before dropping a leg drop on him. Sami then makes a cover but Regal kicks out at two. Callihan then signals for the Headlock Driver but as he lifts Regal up. William shoves him into the ropes. Regal attempts another suplex but Sami blocks it and counters with a DDT. Sami then begins pacing around in the corner waiting for Regal to get up before hitting him with the Knee Trembler. The crowd in attendance begin to boo Sami. Knowing that he just used Regal's own finisher. Sami then makes a cover. One....Two....Regal Kicks out! As a shocked Sami gets to his feet the crowd explode with cheers.

Sami again takes his place in the corner and yet again signals for the Knee Trembler. The crowd is booing more then ever at this precise moment as Regal slowly makes it to his feet. Once up Sami charges at him but Regal catches his leg and lands a brutal leg trap capture suplex which plants Sami on his head. As Sami then staggers to his feet Regal meets him with a Regal plex to the roar of the crowd. William then takes his place in the corner and catches Sami with the knee trembler to the roar of the crowd. Regal then locks in the Regal Stretch on Sami. Callihan screams out in pain as Regal really cranks on it until Sami taps out!

Christy: And the winner of the match and advancing to the H10 Heavyweight Tournament William Regal.

[As Regal releases the hold and gets to his feet. The crowd in attenance cheers loudly. Regal then makes his way to the ropes and leaves the ring. Officials begin check on Sami as Regal slowly walks up the ramp and backstage.]

--------------
{Commercial Break}
--------------

[As we cut back from the commercial. Instead of going back to the ring. We get a hype video of Takeshi Morishima. This video does not just feature his match last week with Corey graves but also features some of his matches in Japan. One of the things highlighted throughout the video is the ferocity of his Lariat. After the video finishes we see H10 GM Nigel McGuinness in the background.]

{Nigel}
'When it comes to Pro Wrestling. It seems a little but of history is forgotten every day. When I was starting out if anyone was to ask me who I thought was the greatest wrestlers of any time. I would have said names like Shawn Michaels, The undertaker, Ric Flair and then I would have brought up some of the names from the past who were great like Bruno Sammartino, Buddy Rogers, Bruiser Brody and Randy Savage. Yet now if you mention some of those greats to modern fans. They will scratch their head and then smile before going. Who is that?'

[Nigel nods his head before continuing.]

{Nigel}
'Now if you was to ask fans now who they think is great. Guys like AJ Styles, Chris Daniels and Antonio Cesaro are mentioned. But what bothered me is no one mentioned some of the best and hard hitting wreslers around in the Japanese. And whilst I was thinking about it and what I could do. It just so happend a fan asked me to sign an ROH DVD. Now this DVD was no normal DVD no this featured me taking on Takeshi Morishima. Right at that moment a lightbulb went off in my head. See a lot of fans have no clue who Morishima is. But I promise you that he will make sure you all do soon. See Morishima is a monster. When he hits you. Trust me you feel it. Morishima is able to deal out so much punishment it is unreal and he is also able to take it as well. I put him in the Heavyweight Title tournament with the knowledge of what he was capable of doing. In my opinion he is the odds on favourite to win just because of the sheer brutality he delivers in that ring. I assure you when it comes to Takeshi Morishima H10 has seen nothing yet.

[The feed then cuts and we go back to the ring. The fans in attendance can be heard giving Morishima a mixed reaction not knowing what to think about the big man.]

------------

[Backstage in the hallway of the arena. 'The Very European Superstar' Antonio Cesaro is standing by. Cesaro is not dressed to compete as he is wearing a Grey Suit and a White Shirt. Cesaro is looking incredibly smug as the love crowd can be heard booing.]

{Antonio Cesaro}
'Now last week. I told you all how I was going to be the face of H10 Wrestling and how I was going to defeat AJ Styles. In one night I accomplished both of them. Because since then all anyone can talk about when it comes to H10 Wrestling is Antonio Cesaro. 'The Very European Superstar'.'

[Just then Two security Guards approach Antonio.]

{Security#1}
'Antonio Cesaro?'

{Cesaro}
'No. To you and everyone else. From now on I will be referred to as Mr Antonio Cesaro.'

[The security guards do not look to impressed.]

{Security #2}
'Antoni.... Mr Antonio Cesaro. We have been ordered to escort you out of the building.'

[Cesaro looks shocked but as he goes to speak he is cut off by the other guard.]

{Security #1}
'This is a direct order by the GM. A threat has been made against you which he is taking extremely seriously. Until the threat is dealt with you will also have to report to us as soon as you get to the arena. At least one of us will accompany you at all times even to the ring and back.'

[Antonio is clearly not happy about this.]

{Cesaro}
'What if I refuse?'

[The Security gaurds both grab Cesaro by an arm each. Cesaro tries to wriggle free but these two big men have a firm grip on him.]

{Security #2}
'Mr Cesaro like I said. GM's orders. He said to us you may try to be difficult. So he said use as much force as necessary. So Mr Cesaro. We are now going to escort you to your car.'

[The two guards then begin walking Antonio out of the arena. Cesaro begins struggling kicking and screaming but the two men still manage to escort him out of the arena.]

-----------

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall. Already in the ring at this time Shark Boy.

[Shark Boy recieves a small pop from the crowd.]

Christy: And his opponent from Cincinnati, Ohio Dean Ambrose.

~ Always Something - Cage the Elephant ~

[The crowd in attendance boo loudly as The sick and Twisted Dean Ambrose slowly walks out from the back. As Dean makes his way down to the ring he motions with his hands that he is shooting sharkboy. Ambrose then circles round the ring staring at Mick Foley with a sick smirk on his face before climbing in the ring.]

Match Three: Dean Ambrose vs Shark Boy

The bell rings and Shark Boy tries to take the offense but he is nailed with a headbutt from Ambrose. Dean then cracks him with a lariat which drops Shark boy. Before stomping on his head repeatedly. Ambrose then hits the ropes and nails Shark Boy with a Knee Trembler. Ambrose then drags Shark Boy to his feet again and spins him round so Dean is looking straight at Foley. Ambrose then plants him with a double arm ddt before making the cover. One.....Two....Three.

Christy: And the winner of the match Dean Ambrose.

[Ambrose gets to his feet as the crowd boos. Dean then stares at Mick again before rolling under the ropes and making his way to the back.]

Eric: Dean Ambrose was very impressive right there. However it seemed his attentios=ns were more focused on my broadcast partner here in Mick Foley. What are your thoughts Mick?

[Mick doesn't answer. Instead he sits there staring at the downed shark boy in the ring. It is very clear foley is pissed off.]

Eric: Mick... Mick. Are you going to answer me?

[Foley again does not answer]

Eric: Fans we are going to cut to a commercial now. Hopefully when we get back. My broadcast partner will start talking.

-------------
{Commercial Break}
--------------

[As we come back from Commercial. The crowd in attendance are buzzing. Suddenly Shaman's Harvest Broken Dreams begins to play. The crowd in attendance boos as 'The Chosen One' Drew Mcintyre slowly begins to walk out from the back and down to the ring. As Mcintyre makes his way down the ring he has this strange smirk on his face. Once in the ring Drew is handed a microphone by Christy Hemme.]

{Drew}
'My Name is Drew Mcintyre and I am the Chosen One.'

[The crowd in attendance boos loudly.]

{Drew}
'Now Before you people boo me. Hang on a minute. Next week I am competing in a match against 'Big Rig' Brodie Lee. This match will be one of the first round Heavyweight Title Tournament Matches. Now for those of you who have seen me in the past. I want you to know that everything has changed. Drew Mcintyre is a changed man. There will be no underhanded tactics from me in this tournament. There will be no bullying methods. I want to solidify my legacy as one of the best wrestlers in the world and I will not do that by taking a short cut at every oppourtunity.'

[The crowd in attendance cheers.]

{Drew}
'So next week Brodie Lee. Get ready as you will be facing the new Drew Mcintyre. Next week I will begin my path to not only become the H10 Heavyweight Champion but I will also begin my path to redeeming myself in the fan's eyes. Drew Mcintyre is a new man and next week I will prove it.'

[Drew then hands the microphone back to Christy Hemme before making his way to the ropes. Drew then leaves the ring and slowly makes his way backstage. The crowd who was once booing Drew is now cheering for him.]

---------------

[Backstage in the private locker room of Ric Flair. Flair is standing by with Mike Bennett. Bennett is looking at a tv monitor before he turns to Ric.]

{Mike}
'Can you believe that crap Drew was saying just then. Trying to get the fans to give him some cheap pops and getting them solidly behind him. What a loser.'

[Bennett smirks. But Ric does not look to happy]

{Ric}
'Bennett. Your standing here worrying about him. That Scotsmen. Let me tell you something. I have dealt with Scotsmen before. Rowdy Roddy Piper. There just big men is dresses. Now you know I am right because when is God wrong. Instead let's talk about your next opponent Regal.'

{Mike}
'Oh yeah. That is who I got next int he tournament William Regal. Should be easy. The guy is way past his prime. Really he should be thanking me for this match because we are facing off with each other on Pay Per View.'

{Ric}
'Mike. Now you show Regal some respect. That man is a tough competitor. He is one of the guys. I respect. He busted his ass very hard to get to where he is. He is no mark for himself like that Davey Richards was. When you go out there against Regal he is going to come to fight you. He is going to come and knock your he...'

{Mike}
'Ric. I get that you know Regal and that you have some respect for him but come on. Who am I? I'm the Prodigy Mike Bennett. I am the face of H10 Wrestling and I am not only the first choice for Heavyweight Champion but I am the only choice. My Skills are unparalleled by anyone. I mean come on do you really think Regal has a chance at beating me?'

[Flair smiles.]

{Ric}
'You know what Mike. If you did not remind me of myself when we were younger. We wouldn't be in this situation right now. Regal has no chance at beating you. However how would you like to have a guarantee that he won't instead of bringing up chance?'

[Flair then begins to whisper something to Bennett who smirks. Bennett then nods his head and the two men shake hands before leaving the locker room.]

--------------

Eric: Now since coming back from commercial. There has been some interesting developments so far. First of all Drew Mcintyre proclaiming to be a changed man and then Bennett and Flair seem to be planning something. WHat are your thoughts Mick?

Mick: My thoughts are simple Eric. I am not going to buy into Drew Mcintyre being a changed man until he proves it to me. I have heard many people in the past claim to be reformed and for it not to be true. And as far as Bennett and Flair. I do not trust Flair at all and I know he will be up to something. As for Bennett he is by far one of the most arrogant and full of it people I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting. If I was Regal. I would grow eyes in the back of my head.

Eric: Well Mick up next is a 3 way dance preview for the Adrenaline Divivion. It will feature Chris Daniels, Darren Young and Kyle O'Reilly. Speaking of Kyle he has a big match next week against Dean Ambrose. A man who you still have not spoken about. Are you ready to say anything yet?

Mick: Eric let's just move on to the match. That sick ******* has already ruined part of my night so stop bringing him up to me.

Eric: OK Mick. Well let's go to our announcer Christy Hemme.

Christy: The following contest is set for one fall and it is an Adrenaline Division preview match. Coming to the ring first from Miami Florida. Mr No Days off Darren Young.

~ One Two Three - Holter Weerts ~

[As Young walks out from the back the crowd in attendance boos loudly. Once in the ring Young climbs up to the top rope and raises his arms in the air to more boos.]

Christy: And his opponent from the City of Angels. 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels.

~ Wings of a Fallen Angel - Dave Oliver~

[As Daniels walks out from the back. The crowd in attendance explode with cheers. A Fallen Angel chant can be heard as Daniels gets in the ring.]

Christy: And finally from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia Kyle O'Reilly.

~ I'm Shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys~

[O'Reilly walks out from the back to decent pop. Kyle then slowly makes his way down the ramp highfiving some of the fans when suddenly one of the fans wearing a dark hooded jacket decks Kyle. Kyle staggers back and the fan leaps over the rail and begins pounding on him. Before pulling his hood down revealing himself to being Dean Ambrose. Ambrose then lands a stiff knee to the head of Kyle before clamping on the Mandible Claw. O'Reilly appears to be out as Dean then releases the grip and rolls him into the ring. Ambrose then makes his way backstage as the crowd in attendance boos.]

Match Four: Kyle O'Reilly vs Chris Daniels vs Darren Young - 3 Way Dance

The bell rings and Darren Young immediately attempts to cover Kyle. As Young covers Kyle. The ref drops down to make a count. One....Two....Daniels breaks up the fall. Darren gets to his feet and he and Daniels begin arguing before Young shoves Daniels. Daniels responds with a harder shove which sends Darren into the corner. Young tries to charge him but he is hip tossed by Daniels. Chris then follows up with a clothesline on Young. As Darren gets to his feet he is met with an enzugiri by Daniels. Chris then lifts Darren up and kicks him in the gut before setting him up for the Angel's Wings only for Darren to spin out and catch him with a Russian Leg Sweep.

Darren then follows up with a dropkick on Daniels before catching him with a scoop slam. Darren then lifts up Daniels and hits him with a back suplex. Darren then climbs up the turnbuckle and leaps off with an elbow drop. Daniels rolls out of the way and Darren hits the mat hard. As Darren gets to his feet he is met with a running dropkick by Daniels. Kyle O'Reilly begins to get to his feet and he is obviously dazed from his assault by Dean Ambrose. O'Reilly catches Daniels with a belly to belly suplex before again trying to clear the cobwebs. Darren Young hits him from behind before dropping him with a nasty DDT. Young then covers O'Reilly. One....Two.....Three

Christy: Kyle O'Reilly has been eliminated.

Darren raises his arm in the air to boos from the crowd. Darren then turns round into a enzugiri from Daniels. As Young is staggers Daniels then plants him with an STO. Daniels then catches Darren with the Arabian Press. As Chris gets to his feet he then sets Darren up before attempting the BME only for Darren to roll out of the way. Daniels hits the mat hard and Darren follows up with a boot to the face. Young then sends Chris into the ropes and catches him with a powerslam for a quick near fall. As Young gets to his feet he drags Daniels up as well and sets him up for the Gut Check. Daniels lands some elbows to the face and drops behind before landing with a Last Rites. Daniels then follows up with a BME to the roar of the crowd. Daniels hooks the leg for a cover. One....Two....Three

Christy: And the winner of the match Christopher Daniels.

[As Daniels gets to his feet the crowd roars. A fallen Angel chant begins and Daniels leaves the ring before making his way backstage. As Daniels goes backstage we see medics checking on Kyle O'Reilly.]

Eric:
Mick I hate to say it. But once again your best buddy Dean Ambrose has brutalised someone and used one of your moves to do it. Kyle O'Reilly looks to be in a bad way possibly suffering a concussion. Will he be able to compete next week is my question.'

[Foley does not appear happy and in fact gets up from the table. Mick then walks over to Kyle and begins to check on him as the medics are helping him to his feet. As we cut to commercial a 'Foley' chant begins.]

--------------
{Commercial Break}
--------------

~ Just Don't Care Anymore by American Fangs ~

[As we cut back from commercial. Just Don't Care Anymore by American Fangs begins to play. As Wade Barrett and Magnus slowly make their way out from the back the crowd begins to boo loudly. Wade and Magnus then walk slowly down to the ring. Once in the ring Magnus gets a hold of the microphone.]

{Magnus}
'Standing right before you at this time. Is the greatest pairing in Pro Wrestling History. Together you have me. 'The Modern Day Gladiator', 'The Mag Daddy' Magnus paired up with 'The Bare Knuckle Brawler', 'The Jackal' Wade Barrett. When we was alone we were two of the best wrestlers around and now that we are together we will be unstoppable.'

[The crowd boos as Magnus then passes the microphone onto Barrett.]

{Wade}
'As a Tag Team me and my associate Magnus are capable of many, many great things. Yet you would not think it according to H10 Wrestling. They believe that they are doing the right thing next week by doing this Tag Team Scramble match. Yet they decided to omit us from the match. They feel that teams such as those pathetic and inferior duos such as Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks, The Age of the Fall, Adam Cole and Eddie Edwards, Titus O'Neil and a man I personally kicked out of the Nexus in Darren Young. How is it these men deserve a spot in this match over us? In fact how is it they can be rated higher then us?'

[The crowd keep on booing as Barrett passes the mic back to Magnus.]

{Magnus}
'But we will do something about it. See as soon as that Scramble is done. We are going to make our way down to this very ring and we are going to challenge the champs for their tag team titles. Because it is only a matter of time that myself and Wade Barrett can claim to be your H10 Tag Team Champions.'

[The crowd boos as Magnus then drops the microphone in the ring. Magnus and Wade then leave the ring to more boos before making their way slowly backstage.]

--------------

'Peeps Unite. Christian Debuts next Week!'

-------------

Christy: It is now time for our main event of the evening. and it is the 4th match in the H10 Heavyweight Title tournament. Coming to the ring first from Cleveland Ohio. The Miz.

~ Hate me now - Nas ~

[As the Miz walks out from the back. The crowd in attendance boo loudly. Miz slowly walks down to the ring before sliding under the ropes into the ring. As Miz gets in the ring the boos from the crowd are louder then ever.]

Christy: And his opponent from Tokyo Japan. Accompanied by Sakamoto he is Takeshi 'The Monster' Morishima.

~ Dir En Gray - Merciless Cult ~

[As the monstrous Morishima walks out from the back. Closely followed by Sakamoto. The crowd give him quite a mixed reaction. Once in the ring Takeshi's eyes are firmly locked on the Miz.]

Main Event: Takeshi Morishima vs The Miz

The bell rings to start the match. Morishima attempts to charge Miz but he is met with a dropkick to the knee which nearly takes Takeshi off his feet. Miz then lands a few punches to the face of Takeshi before hitting the ropes only to be met with a big boot to the face. As Miz hits the mat hard Takeshi hits the ropes and lands a nasty running senton on The Miz. The crowd in attendance can be seen wincing at him nearly crushing the Miz with his weight. Morishima then drags Miz to his feet before hitting the ropes. Takeshi attempts another boot but Miz ducks under and manages to catch Takeshi with a neck breaker. Miz then follows up with a running kick to the face of Morishima before raising his arm in the air. As Morishima gets to his knees Miz catches him with a DDT.

Miz then signals for the Reality Check. As Morishima gets to his feet Miz tries for the knee lift to start the move but Takeshi catches him by the leg. Takeshi then spins him round before trapping him in a cobra clutch. Miz appears to fade before Morishima drops him across his knee in a sickening Cobra Cluch Backbreaker. Morishima then rag dolls Miz throwing him hard across the ring. As Miz slowly gets to his feet he is hit with a running forearm blow by Morishima. A stunned Miz staggers round when he is hit with the devastating Backdrop Driver by Morishima. Takeshi then blasts Miz with the Lariat to the roar of the crowd before hooking the leg for a cover. One...Two....Three.

Christy: And the winner of the match and advancing in the H10 Heavyweight Title Tournament Takeshi Morishima.

[Takeshi gets to his feet as the crowd cheers. Sakamoto then joins him in the ring and the two men bow to each other before leaving the ring. As officials tend to Miz the crowd in attendance can be heard raving about Morishima. Who appears to have finally one himself some fans. The show then closes with the image of a victorious Morishima standing at the top of the ramp with Sakamoto.]
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Just wanna say lads, this is brilliant, great to see everything going so well.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Next H10 Show Preview

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Dean_Ambrose2 vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Kyle_OReilly

Dean Ambrose has been set to take on Kyle O'Reilly this week. This match is of course a first round match in the H10 Heavyweight Title Tournament. Ambrose's focus however seems to be far away from the title as not only did he assualt Kyle this past week but he also appeared to be taunting Mick Foley. Many questions have been going round regarding Kyle's Health going into this match following the attack. So the question is can Kyle over come the odds? or Will Ambrose beat him down yet again?

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Drew_McIntyre vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 BrodieLee

In the second H10 Title Tournament match confirmed this week. 'Big Rig' Brodie Lee will take on Drew Mcintyre. Drew bizarely claimed to be a reformed man this past week in a promo. Although the fans in attendance seemed to believe him many others including the H10 Announcers have yet to be convinced. Will Drew pull out the win fair and square this week? or will Brodie Lee stop him in his tracks?

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 AJ_Styles vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Davey_Richards vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Christian_Cage

Another big match confirmed this week is another Adrenaline Division 3 way Dance. This one is definitely one of the most star studded out of the bunch as it features 3 former world champions. In AJ Styles, Christian and Davey Richards. This past week it appeared AJ was not happy about being apart of this match so that may play apart in his performance. With AJ and Davey both coming off of losses they need to get back on the winning track Or will the debuting Christian be the man to stop them? Find out this week.

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 JCW_Tag-Team

Also this week is the Tag Team Scramble match for the Tag Team Titles. The Teams so far confirmed are Adam Cole and Eddie Edwards, The Age of the Fall, Titus O'Neil and Darren Young and the Midcard Mafia. However there is a rumour circulating that H10 may have another team or to from their brand confirmed for the match. In other news regarding this H10 has asked whether any other brand on the UFBL network would consider sending a team over to participate.

Also set to appear

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Mike_BennettUniverse Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Antonio_Cesaro3Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Steven_RegalUniverse Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Brutus_MagnusUniverse Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Wade_Barrett
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:54 am

My dad's come over to celebrate my 18th birthday with me, so I won't be able to post a show for the next few days, but to make up for it, I'll post two shows next week.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:22 pm

H10 Heavyweight Tournament Brackets
(Updated from 2nd show)
-- Mike Bennett
-------------------------------- Mike Bennett
-- Davey Richards
-------------------------------------------------------
-- William Regal
-------------------------------- William Regal
-- Sami Callihan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Takeshi Morishima
-------------------------------- Takeshi Morishima
-- Miz
-- Michael Elgin
-------------------------------
-- Mr Anderson
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Dean Ambrose
--------------------------------
-- Kyle O'Reilly
-- Brodie Lee
-- Drew Mcintyre
-- Antonio Cesaro
-------------------------------- Antonio Cesaro
-- AJ Styles
-- Corey Graves
-- Mistico
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:02 pm

OT: So I got a cheek to ask this but I figure if I dont ask I won't know. The rules cleary state 5 female talents. Now I am going to sign 2 more but I was wondering with my other two spots could I transition them to my male roster. like an additional two dudes on my roster.

Maxine and Kaitlyn have been signed by H10
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Don't really get what your asking. The wording confuses me lol.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Instead of 5 chicks can he have 3 chicks and 32 guys
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:29 am

Yeah Jake hit the nail on the head there. I mean I know that during the draft we was allowed to drop a slot for a male to pick up another chick wrestler. So I was wondering whether I could go the other way and pick another male wrestler instead.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:47 am

I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure roster limit is 30. BUT because Mesa wanted people to use chicks, he gave 5 free spaces for women that wouldn't effect your 30 men. I think you can only have a max of 30 men but you could have like 27 men and 8 women. I don't think you can have 31 men and 4 women. That's my understanding of it.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Yeah I can understand that. I just figured it was worth a try asking you know.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:09 am

listen gents. I have had a real rough time of it as late. So my show will unfortunately be a bit late. Really sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:41 am

Don't worry as you might have guessed Dan mine will be a tad late as well!
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Ban7-39

Matches confirmed

William Regal vs Mike Bennett - H10 Heavyweight title tournament round 2

Takeshi Morishima vs Mr Anderson/Michael Elgin - H10 Heavyweight title tournament round 2

Dean Ambrose/Kyle O'Reilly vs Brodie Lee/Drew Mcintyre - H10 Heavyweight title tournament round 2

Antonio Cesaro vs Mistico/Corey Graves- H10 Heavyweight title tournament round 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4