The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One

Go down 
+5
Jericho
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Adam
Mesa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 pm

That's fine Adam. You'll lose one tenth of a point out of 100. :p
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:42 pm

I don't care if I lose half the points, I just want the first show up otherwise my storylines won't make sense lol.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:01 am

H10 Wrestling Proudly presents

HYBREED Wrestling

From the O2 Arena, London England

'New Dawn'

Dark Match: Curt Hawkins beat Adam Cole
Hawkins got the win following a Heat Seeking Elbow

Attendance - 5000 People Approx

[As the first ever edition of H10's HYBREED Wrestling Opens from the Doncaster Dome. The first image we see in the Black Ring Canvas with the Green H10 logo in the center. The ropes are also Green whilst the Turnbuckles and Apron like the ring canvas are Black with a Green H10 Logo. A bref highlight vide plays on the titantron highlight some of H10's stars such as AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Antonio Cesaro and Mr Anderson. We then pan to the crowd where fans are holding signs such as 'Thank you Nigel' and 'We want AJ'. Just then Metallica's Of Wolf and Man plays over the titantron. As the words Nigel McGuinness then appear on the titantron before highlight some of his in ring career. The crowd explode with cheers. Nigel then slowly walks out from the back dressed in a suit and Blue Shirt. As Nigel gets to the top of the ramp he does his signature V-sign gesture to more cheers. On Nigel's way down to the ring he obviously hears 'One More Match' chants from the crowd. Nigel then slowly climbs through the ropes into the ring before being handed a microphone.]

{Nigel}
'I would like to Welcome all of you to the Premier episode of H10 Wrestling.'

[The crowd erupt in cheers as Nigel smiles.]

{Nigel}
'I want to take this time to thank every single one of you for showing up and supporting H10 Wrestling. With all your support I promise you right now that we will make wrestling Relevant. We will make it fun again. In fact should you not enjoy the show. I will personally give you your money back. However I expect that will not be the case. As here at H10 Wrestling. We have the greatest and the most hungriest wrestlers in the world. Every single one of them is willing to bust their ass to entertain you. Every single one of them is willing to do all they can to send you home happy.'

[The crowd again cheers loudly before another 'One More Match' chant begins.]

{Nigel}
'Now as much as I am flattered to hear that chant. As much as it makes me think that maybe I could give you all one last match. I realise that my focus needs to be on making H10 a success. So I will give all I can to ensure H10 is a success even though it means I won't be able to grant that One more match wish.'

[The crowd gives a slight mixed response to this.]

{Nigel}
'Now that brings me to tonight. See tonight will be the kickstart to the H10 Heavyweight Title Tournament. It will feature 16 of the best talents not just in H10 but in the world facing off for the Title. These 16 individuals had their matches determined earlier as each man was given a number and their match was determined via a random draw held by me. So if you look towards the Titantron. The 8 first round matches will be displayed.'

[As the crowd looks towards the titantron. The brackets of the Heavyweight Title Tournament has been displayed]

H10 Heavyweight Title Tournament

Antonio Cesaro Vs AJ Styles
Sami Callihan Vs William Regal
Mistico Vs Corey Graves
Dean Ambrose vs Kyle O'Reilly
Brodie Lee vs Drew Mcintyre
Davey Richards vs Mike Bennett
Michael Elgin vs Mr Anderson
Miz vs Takeshi Morishima

[The crowd in attendace roar on seeing there is some choice match ups in the first round. A loud thank you Nigel Chant then begins from the crowd.]

{Nigel}
'Now with the announcement for the tournament done. That brings me to tonight. See I am going to give you two of these matches tonight as in the main event it will be Antonio Cesaro vs AJ Styles.'

[The crowd again cheers and begins chanting for 'AJ Styles.]

{Nigel}
'Now that brings me to the other tournament match you will see tonight. As Mike Bennett will face Davey Richards.'

[The crowd gives another cheer but this time not as loud as the one for AJ. Just then Also Sprach Zarathustra begins to play over the titantron.]

[As the crowd Cheers. The Nature Boy Ric Flair slowly struts out from the back. Flair then makes his way down the ring as there are various 'Woooo' chants from the crowd. As Ric gets in the ring he is handed a microphone.]

{Ric Flair}
'Mr McGuinness. Nigel McGuinness. Now you may be the General Manager for H10 and you may have been a successful wrestler in your time. However your are making a big mistake. This tournament is a terrible idea. There is only one man you should make champion and you know that when it comes to champions. I know a lot more then others. 16 time Champion Wooooooo.'

[The crowd Woooos again as Flair then breaks out into another strut.]

{Nigel}
'You reckon there is only one man who can really be champion. Go on then Ric who is it you believe to be the rightful Champion?'

{Ric}
'OK then Allow me to introduce you to a man who reminds me a lot of myself in my youth. He is so good that many refer to him as a 'Prodigy'.'

[A few boos begin from some of the crowd.]

{Ric}
'So all of you now put your hands together for Mike Bennett.'

[A Mike Bennett's theme begins to play. The crowd begin to boo. As 'The Prodigy' slowly walks out from the back full of his usual swagger and confidence the crowd boos more. On his way down to the ring Flair can be seen clapping for Bennett. As Bennett gets in the ring he is handed the microphone by Flair.]

{Mike Bennett}
' Now as my esteemed manager has stated. My name is 'The Prodigy' Mike Bennett and I am the not only best choice for H10 Wrestling's Champion but I am also the only Choice.'

{Nigel}
'And how do you figure that Mike?'

{Mike}
'Because I am the Face of not only H10 Wrestling but I am also the face of Pro Wrestling as a whole. Ric Flair had enough sense to see it. So he wisely affiliated himself with me. So Nigel do yourself a favour. Cancel this little tournament and just hand me the title.'

[The crowd boos Bennett loudly as he holds his arms out obviously expecting to be handed something.]

{Nigel}
'The only thing I will be handing you in a pink slip if you don't shut up.'

[The crowd cheers.]

{Nigel}
'You come out here with one of the greatest wrestlers in the world in Ric Flair. You have the gall to say he wisely affiliated himself with you. When thousands of wrestlers around the world would give anything just to talk to him for 5 minutes. and as for you claiming that I should cancel the title tournament and just hand you the title because you are the face of H10. Now don't get me wrong Mike you have talent. But if you think I am going to just hand you this title and proclaim you the Champion then you are mistaken. You do not just get handed titles in H10 Mike. You earn it. You want to be the Champ. You want to be the face of H10 so badly. Well as far as I see it. There are 15 other individuals asking for the exact same chance. So why don't you do your job and win the tournament. Instead of being a bitch and complaining to me. Because I am pretty sure I can replace you in this tournament and in H10 Just like that.'

[The crowd erupts in cheers as Nigel puts Bennett in his place. Just then Move by Thousand Foot Crunch begins to play. As 'The American Wolf' Davey Richards slowly makes his way out from the back. The crowd give him a decent reaction. As Davey gets in the ring he stares down with Ric Flair before turning his attentions to Bennett. Davey then yanks the Microphone out of Bennett's hand to cheers from the crowd.]

{Davey}
'You know Mike. Even from out days in Ring Of Honor. I knew you was an Obnoxious Self Promoter and a complete Asshole. But I never knew you was a coward. The reason you're really asking for the tournament to be cancelled is not because you think your the face of H10. No the real reason is you know that out of all the 16. You are probably near the bottom when it comes to chances at winning. You also know that in facing me I am either going to cave your face in or snap you Ankle.'

[Bennett does not look happy as he squares up to Davey. After a few words back and forth, Davey feints hitting Bennett and Bennett jumps back. The crowd chant '*****' at Bennett as Flair covers his clients ears to drown out the chant. Davey smirks as Bennett begins making excusess for his actions.]

{Nigel}
'Well then as it seems both of you are ready to go right now. Let's start the show with Mike Bennett vs Davey Richards. And the winner of the match will advance in the tournament to crown the Heavyweight Champion.'

[The crowd cheers loudly. Just then flair gets in Nigel's face and begins Yelling at him.]

{Nigel}
'Oh and one more thing. Ric your reputation precedes you. 'The Dirtiest Player in the Game'. As long as you are at ringside. Bennett has the potential to steal his victory. So Naitch you are banned from ringside.'

[As Flair and Bennett begin kicking the ropes and arguing. The crowd explode with cheers.]

{Nigel}
'Argue it all you want but I won't be swayed. So Ric you have two options. You can either leave now. Or Mike Bennett will forfeit his Match and Davey will advance in the tournament.'

[Flair and Bennett look at each other. Before Flair whispers Bennett some words of advice in his ear. Flair then leaves the ring and walks backstage closely followed by Nigel McGuinness as the crowd cheers loudly.]

~~~~~~~~~~
(Commercial Break)
~~~~~~~~~~

Christy: The following contest is set for one fall and it is the first match in the H10 Heavyweight Title Tournament.

[The crowd gives a cheep pop]

Hemme: Standing to my left. He is from Boston Massachusetts. Weighing in at 225 pounds he is 'the Prodigy' Mike Bennett.

[The crowd boos loudly as the arrogant Bennett raises his arm in the air.]

Hemme: And his opponent from Othello Washington. Weighing in at 208 pounds. He is the 'American Wolf' Davey Richards.

Match One: Mike Bennett vs Davey Richards

The bell rings to start the match. Davey and Bennett lock up and the Prodigy quickly fireman carries Davey. As Bennett then arrogantly taunts the crowd to boos he does not notice Davey hit the ropes until it is too late and Davey hits him with a Running Knee strike. Davey then follows up with a series of stiff kicks to the chest of Bennett with the crowd cheering more and more after each shot. After landing several kicks Davey follows up with a kick to the legs what drops Bennett to his knees. Davey then lands a kick to the head before making a cover only for Bennett to kick out at 2.

Davey then drags Bennett to his feet before kicking him in the gut. Davey then sets Mike up for a powerbomb when he is met with a backdrop from Mike. Bennett then follows up with a clothesline on Davey. Mike drags Davey to his feet and hits a textbook Gutwrench Suplex on Davey before hooking the leg for a cover. However to Bennett's surprise Davey kicks out at two. As the crowd boos loudly Bennett again begins to taunt the crowd. Mike then waits for Davey to get to his feet. As Davey slowly makes his way to his feet he is met with a running knee strike to the face by Bennett.

Bennett then lifts Davey onto his shoulders setting him up for the TKO. But as Bennett begins to spin round he is hit with some rapid fire elbow strikes to the face by Davey. Davey then drops down behind before hitting Bennett with a Lungblower. Davey then raises his arm in the air to the cheers from the crowd before walking over to the turnbuckle. Davey then climbs to the top rope before waiting for Bennett to slowly get to his feet. As Bennett gets to his feet Davey comes off the top rope for a crossbody block but Bennett moves out of the way and Davey hits the canvas hard. Bennett smirks arrogantly before lifting up a stunned Davey and hitting him with the Box Office Smash. Bennett then hooks the leg for a cover. One....Two....Three.

Christy Hemme: And the winner of the match 'The Prodigy' Mike Bennett.

[As Mike Bennett gets his arm raised in the air by the referee. The crowd begins to boo loudly. Bennett then slowly leaves the ring before making his way up the ramp where he is joined by Ric Flair. Flair then raises Bennett's arm in the air to more boos from the crowd. As Bennett and Flair then walk backstage as the referee slowly helps Davey to his feet.]

~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the hallway Corey Graves can be seen texting someone on his iPhone when he is approached by the Miz.]

{Miz}
'Graves What's up man?'

[Graves does not really seem happy about Miz approaching him.]

{Graves}
'What do you want Miz?'

{Miz}
'Whoa calm down Corey. What I want is an answer to a question really.'

{Graves}
'And what question is that?'

{Miz}
'Is it true your facing a guy called Takeshi Morishima tonight?'

{Graves}
'Yeah I just found out myself. Don't really have a clue who he is. Just some small Japanese guy probably. Don't you have him in the first round of the World Title Tournament?'

{Miz}
'Yeah I got drawn up against him. But like you said he is probably some small Japanese guy. All I know from asking Nigel a little while ago is. He usually finishes matches with a Lariat.'

{Corey}
'Who does he think he is? Stan Hansen? JBL?'

[Both Miz and Corey smirk.]

{Miz}
'Well look Corey. How's about this tonight I come down to the ring with you for your match?'

{Corey}
'Why?'

{Miz}
'Because I want to see what this guy Morishima is like before our match. Tell you what let's make a deal. If you let me come down to the ring with you to see what he is like. I will give you some information on your opponent in the first round in Mistico.'

{Corey}
'You got a deal Miz. But to be honest I don't think you will learn much from this match. As I am going to Own Morishima.'

[Miz and Graves shake hands before the two men then walk down the hall heading towards the ring.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

~ Mainlining Murder - Lars Frederiksen ~

Christy Hemme: The following match is set for one fall. Coming to the ring first weighing in at 220 pounds. He hails from the Iron City Corey Graves.

[As Graves walks out from the back full of his usual confidence and swagger the crowd in attendance begins to boo. Following Graves to the ring is the Miz who also draws more heat from the crowd. As Graves gets in the ring Miz hops up on the ring apron and the two men strategise.]

~ Merciless Cult - Dir En Grey ~

[Sakamoto slowly walks out from the back. Dressed in a Dark Black Gi. Miz and Graves begin smiling assuming that he is Morishima. Just then Sakamoto takes a step to the left before bowing.]

Christy Hemme: And his opponent from Tokyo Japan. He stands at 6'3 inches Tall and weighs in at 290 pounds. Takeshi 'The Monster' Morishima.

[Both Graves and Miz do a double take on hearing the stats on Morishima. Just then when Takeshi slowly walks out from the back both men look horrified. As Morishima slowly walks down to the ring followed by Sakamoto the crowd are unsure how to react. As Morishima gets in the ring Miz hops off the apron.]

Match Two: Takeshi Morishima vs Corey Graves

The bell rings to start the match and Corey seems extremely hesitant to tie up with Morishima. Graves circles Morishima before trying to dropkick him but Takeshi just side steps it. As Corey then slowly gets to his feet he is met with a nasty shoulder block from Morishima. Takeshi then follows up by throwing Graves forcefully across the ring with an Exploder Suplex. As Graves screams out in Pain The miz can be seen watching on Concerned. Morishima then lifts Corey up and sends him into the ropes before catching him on the rebound with a Forearm blow to the face. Graves again lands hard on the canvas as the crowd are unsure how to react towards Morishima.

Takeshi then hits the ropes and lands a running senton on Corey. Which forces some in the crowd to wince. The Miz hops up on the apron possibly to try and distract Morishima. As Morishima stares at the Miz he is dropkicked on the knee by Graves. Corey then hits the ropes and lands a sick Yakuza kick to the face of Takeshi which staggers the big man. Graves then attempts to land an STO on Morishima but Takeshi pushes him back into the Miz. Miz goes flying off the apron to the cheers as Graves staggers forward Into a sick Lariat by Morishima. Takeshi then makes the cover. One...Two....Three.

Hemme: And the winner of the match Takeshi Morishima.

[Morishima gets to his feet as he is joined in the ring by Sakamoto. Sakamoto then bows to Morishima before both men slowly leave the ring. On the outside The Miz can be seen slowly getting to his feet looking horrifed as to the fact that he is facing Morishima next week.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[In the Locker Room area. AJ Styles can be seen taping his wrists when he is approached by Todd Grisham.]

{Todd}
'AJ Styles. I was wondering whether I could get your thoughts on your match tonight against Antonio Cesaro?'

{AJ}
'My thoughts on my match with Antonio Cesaro. Well That is simple. Antonio Cesaro is an incredible athlete and very good in the ring. He has those nasty European Upercuts and is well versed and prepared for most things in the ring. So to beat him tonight I am going to have to bring my A-Game. I am going to have to be better then good. I am going to have to be Phenominal.'

{Todd}
'Now this is of course one of the first matches in the Heavyweight Title Tournament. What are your thoughts on the rest of the participants?'

{AJ}
'You know I think it is a great group. There are some very good matches in the first round as it is. Now I know a few of the guys from the past such as Mr Anderson, PAC and the man who got eliminated earlier in Davey Richards. But other then that they are all guys I have never been in the ring with. Some like Mistico and William Regal however I have wanted face for a long time.'

{Todd}
'Now you mentioned Davey Richards who was eliminated from the tournament in his match at the start of the show. But what are your thoughts on his opponent and the man who defeated him in Mike Bennett?'

{AJ}
'You know I wasn't sure what to think of Bennett. I mean I thought he was another one of these arrogant pretty boys and then he has Flair in his corner. Now I know myself having Ric in your corner is big. Gives you a huge confidence boost. However what really surprised me was he backed it up and he beat Davey. Without any help. So yeah Bennett was impressive. He just won't be beating me.'

{Todd}
'Well AJ back to your match tonight with Antonio Cesaro. Now since the announcement many fans have been tweeting how you two facing off is a final worthy match. Would you agree?'

{AJ}
'Yeah I will definitely say me vs Cesaro would be a worthy final. I mean Both he and I have been wrestling for a long time. We have both competed in some of the grandest stages ut have never really crossed paths until now. So yeah this is defintely a final worthy match. Shame it is happening in the first round because it means one of us has to go out way too early.'

{Todd}
'OK AJ. That is all we have time for and I know you need to prepare for your match tonight. So thanks for the time and good luck.'

[AJ and Todd shake hands before Grisham leaves the locker room. AJ then begins to warm up as we cut to a commercial.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall and it is a tag team match. Coming to the ring first at a combined weight of 509 pounds Titus O'Neil and Darren Young.

~ Move ~

[As Darren and Titus walks out from the back the crowd gives them a few boos. Before directing a 'You Can't wrestle' chant at Titus. As Young and O'Neil walk down the ramp they bad mouth the fans until theu reach the ring. Once in the ring both men climb up to opposite corners and raise their arms in the air.]

Christy: And their opponents at a combined weight of 364 pounds. Seth Rollins and Jimmy Jacobs. The Age of the Fall.

~ Haunted ~

[As everyone looks to the ramp. Expecting the Age of the Fall to come out instead to the surprise of the fans. Jimmy Jacobs and Seth Rollins come through the crowd. As they hop the rail it is clear they are not alone as they are accompanied by Brodie Lee, Daffeny and Sami Callihan!]

Match Three: Jimmy Jacobs and Seth Rollins vs Darren Young and Titus O'Neil

The bell rings to start the match. Rollins starts out for his team and Darren is the one who starts out for his. The two men lock up before Young locks on a headlock. Darren then mounts on the pressure until Seth pushes him into the ropes. As young springs back Rollins meets him with a dropkick. Seth then gets to his feet as the crowd cheers. Rollins then hits Young with a clothesline before following up with a scoop slam. Seth then tags out to Jimmy. Jacobs springs into the ring and hits Young with a clothesline. Jacobs then follows up with a headscissors on Young what sends him across the ring. As Darren gets to his feet clearly frustrated he makes the decision to tag out to Titus.

As Titus gets in the ring. Jacobs runs at him and attempts a crossbody but O'Neil catches him and lands a forcefull scoop slam. Titus then follows up with a leg drop. Titus then gets to his feet doing his trademark Dog Bark to boos from the crowd. Titus then drags Jacobs to his feet and presses him up in the air. Titus then press slams Jacobs in the center of the ring before taunting Callihan, Daffeny and Lee outside the ring. Titus then tags out to Darren. Young then hits the ropes and catches Jacobs with a swinging neckbreaker before making a quick cover. Jacobs kicks out at two. As frustration sets in for Darren he lifts Jimmy to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulders for a fireman's carry only for Jacobs to land some rapid fire elbows to the face.

Jacobs then drops behind and hits an Inverted Hurricanrana on Young. As Young staggers round after being dropped on his head. Jacobs hits a Tornado DDT on Darren before tagging out to Rollins. Seth then climbs in the ring and lifts Darren to his feet before setting him up for the powerbomb. Seth then hits a powerbomb on Young sending him into the turnbuckle. As Young drops from the corner and lands on his knees. Rollins lets out a scream before attempting the Avada kedavra only for Young to duck under and schoolboy Rollins for a close near fall. Young then tags out to Titus who steamrolls Rollins with a shoulder block. Titus then signals for the Clash of the Titus but as he goes to lift up Rollins he is caught with a small package. One..Two...Three!

Hemme: And the winners of the match The Age of the Fall.

[Rollins hops to his feet and raises his arms in the air as the crowd cheers. Jacobs then joins Rollins in the ring and both men raise their arms in the air. From the outside Callihan, Brodie and Daffeny can be seen looking on. Titus and Darren then leave the ring kicking up a fuss complaining about a fast count.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the hallway. The 'Very European Superstar' Antonio Cesaro is standing by dressed in Black Shoes, A Purple Shirt, Grey Waistcoat and Black Trousers. Cesaro has an arrogant smirk on his face as he begins to talk.]

{Cesaro}
'My Name is Antonio Cesaro and I am going to be your first H10 Heavyweight Champion. When I win this tournament by defeating everyone who is matched against me. None of them are prepared to deal with a competitor like me. A competitor with my Athleticism, My Technique, My Style and my vast Knowledge and Experience.'

[Cesaro smirks arrogantly.]

{Cesaro}
'These men like Davey Richards, Mike Bennett and Aj Styles say how they want to be the face of H10. Well it's not going to happen. I will be the face of H10 Wrestling when I win the Heavyweight Championship. All of my fans from my country will be proud to know they have a champion they can be proud of. Ik zal de beste kampioen in Wrestling geschiedenis. Niemand zal vermijden dat mijn overwinning. Want niet alleen zijn mijn vaardigheden in de ring van wereldklasse, maar mijn vaardigheden in de verbale gevechten zijn ook.'

[Cesaro then smiles before laughing.]

{Cesaro}
'I am sorry I forgot most of you people only the speak the one language. Where as I can speak 4 different languages And as strong as my language abilities are my in ring abilities are much higher. But if you have any doubts about that. Well then watch my match tonight against AJ Styles and you will see how good I am. Because I am Antonio Cesaro and I am Very European.'

[After the Very European line. Cesaro raises his arm up like he is throwing a European Uppercut. Antonio then slowly walks off down the hall before going into the locker room.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[As the crowd in attendance look on. We get a highlight video for next week's show. In particular the match between William Regal and Sami Callihan. After the 2 minute long video plays we cut to a darkend room where 'The New Horror' Sami Callihan is pacing back and forth.]

{Sami}
'Next week I take on William Regal in the first round of the H10 Heavyweight Title Tournament. Now most people would like to think I got a rough first round match up. Most people would like to think there is a high possibility to get hurt. Most people would like to think that we are going to put each other through a lot of pain. However most people should keep their opinions out of my business. I know that this is going to be a hard match. I am going to be hurt and Battered. Yet I am fine with that because I can deal with Pain. I can take a beating. Infact I got used to dealing with pain so much I grew to enjoy it.'

[We then cut to William Regal who is sitting in the stands as a ring is being set up.]

{Regal}
'You know when I heard about this tournament I was a little excited to be involved. I was also curious to find out who I had been paired up with for the first round. When my opponent was confirmed to be Sami Callihan. I smiled. But this was not a smile of happiness nor a smile of sorrow. This was a smile of acceptance. See I have battled countless individuals like you. Those troubled and demented young men who think they are monsters. However in a lot of those battles I had with them. They realised something. Something that you will also realise Sami. You can be as demented as you like. You can act as vicious and psychotic as you like. But when your an artificial mad man you will be exposed in that ring by me. Now I am not here blathering on about how I have all these demons in me and am more scary. No Sami. See what I am is simple. I am the Villain.'

[We then cut back to Sami.]

{Sami}
'William has been trying to palm me off. Saying how he has faced loads of guys like me. Well LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MR REGAL. YOU HAVE NEVER FACED SOMEONE LIKE ME. All you are doing is proving how old and out of touch you are. Well let me tell you old man how it is going to be next week. Me and you will face off and I will destroy you. I will decimate you. In fact after next week you may as well retire. Because you are going to learn the hard way. That there is no one like Sami Callihan. There is no one close to doing the things I am capable of. I am going to retire you next week Regal and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.'

[We then cut back to Regal]

{Regal}
'You really want to make a statement this week don't you Sami. I heard you wanted to end my career and you calling me an old men. Well let me tell you something Sami. Yes I may be a bit older and possibly past my prime but I can still go out there and beat up punks like you. See I may not be as fast or sharp as I used to be but instead I posses a wealth of knowledge as to how to beat a man like you down. You remind me a lot of dean ambrose. Just like you he kept goading me. Calling me past my prime before he started attacking me. However when we got in that ring together. He realised just like you will. That he had bitten off was more then he could chew. I'll see you next week Sami.'

[As we cut back to the crowd who are buzzing about that video. We then cut to anouther commercial Break.]

~~~~~~~~~~

Dean Ambrose Debuts Next Week

~~~~~~~~~~

[As we come back to the ring. Christy Hemme is standing by with the 3 participants for the next match already in the ring.]

Christy: The following contest is set under three way dance rules. standing to my far right weighing in at 200 pounds. He is the 'Messiah of the Backbreaker' Roderick Strong.

[As Strong raises his arm in the air the crowd boos loudly.]

Christy: Standing to my left. He weighs in at 172 pounds TJ Perkins.

[As Perkins takes a step forward before raising his arms he recieves a decent pop.]

Christy: And finally weighing in at 180 pounds 'The International Sensation' Mistico.

[As Mistico climbs to the top rope the crowd in attendance explode with cheers before chanting 'Mistico'.]

Match Four: Roderick Strong vs TJ Perkins vs Mistico - Three Way Dance

The bell rings and the three men begin to circle each other. Roderick is the first one to go on the aggressive when he hits a knee to the gut of Mistico before tossing him out the ring. Strong then turns his attentions to TJ and kicks him in the gut before clubbing forearm shot to the back. Roderick then follows up with a knee to the gut before sending TJ into the ropes. As TJ springs off the ropes Roderick catches him in a Full Nelson before dropping him into a backbreaker. Strong then raises his arm in the air to more boos from the crowd when Mistico springs into the ring and hits Roderick with a dropkick which takes Strong off of his feet. Mistico then follows up with a monkey flip on Strong.

As Mistico gets to his feet when he is hit with an Ezugiri by TJ. Perkins then follows up with a spin kick to the body before hitting the ropes and nailing Mistico with a running forearm smash. TJ then suplexes Mistico before lifting Strong to his feet. TJ sets him up for the Brainbuster but as he lifts Strong int he air Roderick lands a knee to his face. Strong then drops behind and hits TJ with a German Suplex before rolling through and hitting TJ with a Half Nelson Backbreaker. Roderick then covers TJ for a near fall. As Strong gets to his feet he is met with a hurricanrana by Mistico. Mistico then follows up with tilt a whirl headscissors to the roar of the crowd.

As Mistico raises his arm in the air and panders to the crowd. He fails to notice TJP behind him. Perkins hits him with an elbow to the back of the head before attempting the Puma Suplex but Mistico counters with a victory roll for a close near fall. As TJ gets to his feet he is met with a Rolling Yoshi Tonic by Mistico. As Mistico keeps TJ in place for a pin however he is kicked in the face by Strong. Roderick then lifts Mistico up and sends him hard into the ring post before locking TJ in the Strong Hold. As Strong clamps on the hold and really plies on the pressure TJ has no choice but to tap out.

Christy: TJ Perkins has been eliminated from the match.

As Strong keeps the hold locked on TJ the referee is struggling to force him to let go. When Mistico hits the ropes and catches Roderick with a Handspring Back Elbow. Strong staggers back as Mistico then spings off the turnbuckle with a crossbody. As Mistico hits the crossbody it looks like he is going to make the cover but Strong rolls through taking Mistico with him. As Strong gets to his feet he raises Mistico onto his shoulders. Strong has Mistico set for the Death is Roderick but Mistico is doing all he can to stop it by throwing ellbows to the side of the head. One of the elbows staggers Strong and Mistico is able to drop behind before hitting the ropes. Mistico then Performs the Spectacular La Mistica which leaves him with Strong down clamped in a Fujiwara Armbar. Roderick is left with nowhere to go so he taps out.

Christy: And the winner of the match Mistico.

[As Mistico gets to his feet the crowd cheers loudly. Mistico then climbs to the top rope and raises his arm in the air before hopping down and leaving the ring. As Mistico makes his way up the ramp. A pissed off Strong looks on holding his arm.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage Magnus can be seen pacing back and forth in the hallway. When Wade Barrett walks up to him. Wade offers him a handshake but Magnus looks hesitant.]

{Wade}
'Magnus. Calm down. I only want to talk with you.'

{Magnus}
'Fine then. What is it you want Wade?'

{Wade}
'I'd like to think that is obvious by now Magnus. Everywhere I go. I want money and I want power.'

{Magnus}
'What's that got to do with me?'

{Wade}
'Well that's simple Magnus. See me and you are a lot alike. Were both young British Wrestlers. We conquered America with our sheer dominance and skill. Yet if that's what we can do alone imagine what we can do united. So what I am proposing Magnus is that me and you form a Team.'

{Magnus}
'Me and you team? Are you serious?'

{Wade}
'I am deadly serious Magnus. I mean think about it this way. Despite everything we achieved. Were we put in the Heavyweight Title Tournament? No. Together we can do something about it. So what do you say.'

[Barrett extends his arm out offering a handshake.]

{Magnus}
'I say why not. Together as a unit. 'The Mag Daddy' and 'The Jackal' united as one. We will be unstoppable.'

[Magnus and Barrett shake hands before Barrett walks off to the locker room. Magnus then follows him to the locker room as we cut back to the ring.]

~~~~~~~~~~

~ The Outcome ~

[As The Outcome plays over the titantron. The crowd in attendance begins to boo. Just then Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins walk out from the back. Neither man is dressed to compete and Hawkins is carrying his trademark Cane. As both men make their way down to the ring the crowd keep on booing. Once in the ring Tyler Reks grabs himself and his partner a microphone.]

{Tyler}
'You know what Curt? I gotta say it'

{Curt}
'What's that Tyler?'

{Tyler}
'This show sucks with out us.'

[As both men laugh the crowd in attendance boos.]

{Curt}
'That is so true. But you know what. We are here now and we are going to change that?'

{Tyler}
'Key word there is Change People. See not only is this show terrible without us but so is the quality of the tag teams.'

{Curt}
'We are without a doubt the best team here. We are better then Darren Young and Titus O'Neil.'

{Tyler}
'Obviously'

{Curt}
'We are better then those Age of The Fall Freaks.'

{Tyler}
'I think I preferred them in that crappy vampire movie.'

{Curt}
'And we are certainly better then----

~ Dance With the Devil ~

[Breaking Benjamin's Dance with the Devil begins to play. The crowd in attendance cheers as Hawkins and Reks look pissed at the interruption. Just then Adam Cole and Eddie Edwards slowly walk out from the back. Cole and Eddie then make their way down to ringside. Once in the ring both men are handed microphones.]

{Eddie}
'So let me get this straight you guys are the best Tag Team around?'

{Tyler}
'Yes we are.'

{Cole}
'Well we would like to disagree with that. See you guys may be good but we are better.'

{Curt}
'How are you guys better then us? I mean when all these fans go home they will remember Me kicking your ass at the pre show and then us kicking your ass right now.'

[Reks and Curt square up to Edwards and Cole respectively. A few words are exchanged back and forth but before anything can happen..]

~ Move ~

[Move(Get In) plays over the titantron. The crowd again boos as Titus O'Neil and Darren Young walk out from the back. Both men walk down to the ring with a purpose. As both Hawkins/Reks and Edwards/Cole look on. As Young and Titus get in the ring. Young grabs them both a microphone.]

{Titus}
'Now hang on guys. You cannot seriously start talking about who the best team in H10 is without mentioning our names.'

[Following Titus' comment Hawkins/Reks/Eddie and Cole all begin laughing.]

{Darren}
'What's so funny?'

{Cole}
'Well it's just you guys are at the bottom of the barrell. You lost tonight.'

{Darren}
'It was a fluke. Plain and Simple. Me and Titus could beat those guys on any given night. They just got lucky.'

~ Haunted ~

[The crowd cheers again as the Age of the Fall's theme plays. As Rollins and Jacobs then both slowly walk out from the back down to the ring. It is clear that Hawkins is getting sick of the interruptions as he kicks the ropes. As Jacobs and Rollins gets in the ring Young begins talking some trash towards them.]

{Jacobs}
'Now all of you are out here. Arguing and debating as to why you are the best team in H10 Wrestling. Yet really the answer is right in front of you. Earlier tonight we defeated these two posers.'

[Jacobs points at Darren Young and Rollins points at Titus.]

{Jacobs}
'In what was just the beginning for the Age of the Fall. We are going to dominate the H10 Tag team divison just like we did everywhere else we have competed in. The Age of the Fall can not be stopped.'

[As it begins to look like it is going to kick off between all the men in the ring. The crowd in attendance are buzzing. However before anything can happen H10 GM Nigel McGuinness appears on the titantron.]

{Nigel}
'Now this right here is what I want to see. A bunch of Wrestlers who are not waiting for their moment but instead taking it. So seriously guys especially you Reks and Hawkins. Well done you stood up and made me take notice. Now you may not know this but when H10 Wrestling was formed. Our Tag Division was questioned by critics. Saying how my teams were not as established as other duos. Yet I knew better. For one thing I had an ace up my sleeve when I signed both Rollins and Jacobs. To bring back the Age of the Fall. The other thing I was hoping for was that someone would stand up and say how they was going to be the best and all of you have done it. So in two weeks I am going to give you the chance to prove it. As we will see a Tag Team Scramble Match.'

[The crowd cheers as all four teams in the ring look round at each other. The feed from the titantron then cuts out as all four teams begin looking like they are going to fight right now. Suddenly Titus and Darren hop out of the ring to boos from the crowd followed by Hawkins and Reks. The Age of the Fall and Cole and Edwards then stare down in the ring before Jacobs and Rollins also leave as we cut to a commercial.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

Christy Hemme: It is now time for our main event of the evening. This match is the second first round match in the H10 Heavyweight Title Tournament. Coming to the ring first from Gainesville Georgia. Weighing in at 215 pounds. He is 'The Phenominal' AJ Styles.

~ I Am I Am ~

[As AJ Styles theme plays. The crowd in attendance erupt in cheers. AJ then walks out onto the stage wearing his trademark hooded Jacket. After doing his trademark pose on the ramp. AJ slowly makes his way down to the ring. Once in the ring AJ removes his jacket before raising his arms in the air to more cheers.]

Christy: And his opponent. He hails from Lucerne Switzerland. Weighing in at 232 pounds. He is 'The Very European Superstar' Antonio Cesaro.

~ Engel ~

[As 'Engel' by Rammstein begins to play the crowd begins to boo. Antonio Cesaro then slowly walks out from the back to more boos from the crowd. Cesaro then slowly makes his way down to the ring. As Cesaro gets into the ring he and AJ engage in a tense staredown.]

Main Event: Antonio Cesaro vs Aj Styles

The bell rings to start the match and the two men tie up. The stronger out of the two in Cesaro quickly shoves AJ back. AJ then fires back with a punch to the face what staggers Cesaro. AJ then follows up with a few more punches before hitting the ropes. AJ then springs off the ropes before hitting Cesaro with a hurricanrana. Cesaro hits the mat before rolling under the ropes and to the floor. As Cesaro tries to recollect himself outside. AJ hits the ropes before springing over the top with a senton to the roar of the crowd. AJ then outstretches his arms to a loud cheer from the crowd. Styles then lifts Cesaro to his feet and rolls him in the ring. Styles then climbs onto the apron before springing into the ring for a 450 splash. However Cesaro rolls out of the way. AJ Manages to land on his feet however and catches Cesaro with a discus lariat.

Styles then lifts Cesaro to his feet before sending him into the ropes. AJ catches Antonio on the rebound with the StarMaker to the roar of the crowd. AJ then follows up with a standing moonsault for a quick near fall. Cesaro slowly staggers to his feet as AJ springs off the ropes with the Stylin DDT on Cesaro. AJ then raises his arm in the air to the cheers of the crowd before signaling for the Styles Clash. As Cesaro slowly gets to his feet AJ goes to kick him in the gut but Cesaro catches his leg and spins him round before hitting him with a Nasty European Uppercut. Cesaro then follows up with a gutwrench Suplex on the stunned Styles before making a cover for a quick two count. Cesaro then gets to his feet and hits the ropes before catching AJ with a nasty Bicycle Kick. Cesaro then follows up with the UBS Neckbreaker before again making a cover for a near fall.

As the crowd boos sensing a change of momentum in the match. Cesaro then climbs up the turnbuckle. Before leaping off the top rope with a roaring Swiss Uppercut on AJ. As Cesaro then gets to his feet he signals for the Ricola Bomb. Cesaro then drags AJ to his feet before setting him up for the Ricola Bomb. However AJ somehow manages to drop behind and quickly catches Cesaro with a Pele Kick. With both men down the crowd really start to get behind AJ willing him to his feet. As AJ gets up he walks over to the apron before climbing through the ropes. As he takes his place on the apron he waits for Cesaro to slowly get to his feet. Once Cesaro is up AJ springs into the ring for his Flying Forearm Smash but Cesaro at the last second pulls the ref in his way and AJ hits the ref.

The crowd boo loudly as the ref is down. AJ gets to his feet shocked and tries to help the ref when he is hit from behind by Cesaro. Antonio then sets AJ up for the Gotch Style Neutralizer but AJ spins out of it and kicks Cesaro in the gut before setting him up for the Styles Clash. AJ hits Cesaro with the Clash before hooking the leg but the ref is still down. AJ then starts to shake the ref which appears to do the job as AJ then covers Cesaro again. The ref slowly begins to count. One...Two....Cesaro Kicks out! AJ can't believe it as Cesaro kicks out. AJ then gets to his feet as the referee begins using the ropes to get to his feet. AJ then lifts Cesaro to his feet but Cesaro Low Blows him behind the ref's back. As AJ is doubled over Cesaro pushes him into the ropes before catching him with the Very European Uppercut. Cesaro then hooks the leg for the cover. The ref turns round and makes the count. One...Two...Three.

Christy: And the winner of the match and advancing to the second round of the H10 Heavyweight Title Tournament. He is the 'Very European Superstar' Antonio Cesaro.

[The crowd boo loudly as Cesaro slowly gets to his feet. As his arm is raised a 'You suck' chant begins. Cesaro then slowly leaves the ring as the referee helps AJ to his feet. AJ begins protesting the loss as Cesaro smirks arrogantly from up the stage. The show then comes to a close with Antonio standing on the stage proclaiming to be the next H10 Champion.]

(c)H10 Wrestling
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:14 pm

H10 Wrestling Next Show Preview

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Adam_ColeUniverse Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Eddie_Edwards4 vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Curt_HawkinsUniverse Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 TylerReks

Set for tag team action this week are Adam Cole and Eddie Edwards as they take on the Midcard Mafia in Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins. On the last show it was announced that there will be a huge Tag Team match taking place on the 3rd show. This announcement come about after The Midcard Mafia made some statements regarding the tag team divison. Which brought out Edwards/Cole, The Age of the Fall and Titus and Darren. With only one week to go until we crown our first tag team Champions. One of these two teams will get the chance to build some momentum towards next week as they face off. Will it be the Midcard Mafia or will Cole and Edwards be victorious.

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Chris_Daniels vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Kyle_OReilly vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Darren_Young

In another Adrenaline Division preview match. We get nother 3 way dance featuring 3 different competitors. The experienced and well rounded Chris Daniels taking on the Hard Hitting Kyle O'Reilly and the Arrogant Darren Young.

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Dean_Ambrose-1 vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Shark_Boy

The 3rd match confirmed in going to feature Shark Boy taking on the psychotic Dean Ambrose. Ambrose's debut was hyped this past week and he is expected to try and use this match to send a message to Kyle O'Reilly.

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Steven_Regal vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Sami_Callihan

In the 3rd first round match for the heavyweight Championship. Sami Callihan is going to take on William Regal. These two men exchanged some harsh words previously and are expected to try and beat the hell out of each other this week in their quest to advance to the tournament. Fans this is not one too miss.

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Takeshi_Morishima3 vs Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Mike_Mizanin

The other tournament match confirmed this week is between the Miz and Takeshi Morishima. On the last show Miz was strategising with Corey Graves about his match with Morishima expecting his opponent to be a 'Little man'. However when 'The Monster' walked out from the back it was clear that Miz was not too excited about this coming match. Can Miz over come the odd or will Morishima pick up another win?

Also stated to appear are as followed

Antonio Cesaro, Aj Styles, Wade Barrett, Magnus, Mike Bennett and Drew Mcintyre.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:24 pm

H10 Heavyweight Tournament Brackets

-- Mike Bennett
-------------------------------- Mike Bennett
-- Davey Richards
-------------------------------------------------------
-- William Regal
--------------------------------
-- Sami Callihan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Takeshi Morishima
-- Miz
-- Michael Elgin
-------------------------------
-- Mr Anderson
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Dean Ambrose
-- Kyle O'Reilly
-- Brodie Lee
-- Drew Mcintyre
-- Antonio Cesaro
-------------------------------- Antonio Cesaro
-- AJ Styles
-- Corey Graves
-- Mistico
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:15 pm

H10 Wrestling Review
-Nigel as a GM. Should be cool.
-One more match, please?
-Styles and Cesaro is one im looking forward to
-That match tonight? Hell yeah.
-Flair comes out. Bennett is his prodigy? Cool.
-Dont know tons about Mike Bennett, but I love the way you spoke with him
-Flair is banned. Show us, Bennett.
-Bennett wins. Shocking, yet I like it. Again, love how you use him
-You didnt capture Miz's voice there.
-That Asian seems cool. Sakamato! Love it.
-Takeshi wins. Good call.
-Interview is getting me hyped for the main event. Thats its job...
-Jacobs and Rollins. Awesome team.
-They win. Predictable.
-Loved the Cesaro promo. Nailed it
-Good work with Sami
-Good Regal work too. Looking forward to that match.
-Ambrose vignette(did I spell that right?). Awesome
-Glad Mistico got the win. Fuck Sin Cara
-Barrett and Magnus=YES!!!!!!
-Nice segment between teams. Like the Scramble Match idea.
-Here we go. Where's my Bud Light?
-Good match. Cheesy win for Cesaro but hey, its still awesome.

I give the show a solid 9.5/10. I love how all the tag teams are involved. Your promo work is exceptionally well plus your booking is awesome. Styles and Cesaro would be awesome to watch. Keep up the good work, bro.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:35 pm

W-1 FLAWED
-30/4/2012-
Philadelphia, Pennsylvannia

Deception

As Motorhead's 'Ace of Spades' comes to a stop, the cameras show the ring (white canvas and ropes, red apron and turnbuckles, four-sided), we see the oval titantron and a long entrance ramp. We go to the commentary team who's booth is set on elevataed ground to the right of the stage. 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and 'The King of the Mountain' Jeff Jarrett welcome us to the very first episode of Flawed. They say that they wish they could tell you what was in store for tonight but that someone else would tell you. Que;

The hot Philadelphian crowd pop loudly as Wrestling One's General Manager Shawn Michaels comes strutting down to the ring. As he stands in the ring the crowd begin chanting "THANK YOU SHAWN! THANK YOU SHAWN!".

Shawn Michaels: "No . . . NO! Thank . . . YOU!"

Cheap pop for W-1 General Manager Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels: "We've got some great matches in store for ya'll tonight! Including Zema Ion versus Daniel Bryan!"

Big cheer and a "YES YES YES" chant goes up.

Shawn Michaels: "Kazarian versus Chris Jericho!"

Another large cheer from the fans.

Shawn Michaels: "And our main event which will be for the tag team championships, The Hart Dynasty versus MNM!"

Big cheer and Nash on commentary says that it's old school to have a tag team championship match be the main event.

Shawn Michaels: "We're different here in W-1. We like to focus on the sports and believe the entertainment will follow. I look around this arena, right here in Philadelphia, Pennsylvannia and you know what I see? Fans. Wrestling fans."

The crowds cheer as Michaels nods his head.

Shawn Michaels: "Then let me say one thing -- you're in the right place! Wresling One has one priority and that is to put on the best professional wrestling on this damn planet!"

The crowd politely claps.

Shawn Michaels: "This is a fresh start. Every guy in the back has a clean slate. In W-1 it's simple -- the best wrestlers, will get the best rewards. No backhanders, no turning the head the other way, no backstage politics. Cheaters will be found out and--"

The crowd go absolutely off their fucking rockers as the lights in the arena fall and red lasers shoot all over the stage. When the crowd calm down we hear Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett talking about the significance of this moment, "The Icon" Sting and "The Showstopper" Shawn Michaels face to face. Sting stops halfway down the ramp, cups his hands, brings them to his mouth and screams "woooo" eliciting a big response from the crowd. He climbs into the ring as his music dies down, microphone in hand.

Sting: "That was . . . wonderful Shawn. Yeah, truly wonderful. I would applaud you on what you just said . . . that is of course, if it wasn't a pile of grade A BULLSHIT!!!"

The crowd boo a little as Sting circles Michaels.

Shawn Michaels: "Listen Stin--"

Sting: "NO! You listen Shawn! You wanna talk about a company with no backhanders, no backstage politics? I don't think that company could be in the same sentence as Shawn Michaels."

Louder boos as Shawn Michaels stares at Sting stoney faced.

Sting: "How come everywhere I go, lies, deciet, deception follows me? I know I'm not the cause of it but everywhere I go, I get rid of the cancer. It seems every wrestling company is inflicted with one, I thought Wrestling One was going to be different Shawn but I need look no further than Big Sexy on commentary to see that you're already getting the crew back together and sooner rather than later you'll be up to your usual tricks. Soon this company is gunna fold and you know who'll be the cause of it? YOU!"

The crowd boo louder than before as Sting gives Michaels a moment to say his piece.

Shawn Michaels: "It's not like that Steve. As I said, it's a fresh start, everyone's on a clean slate. If you think I'm out to screw my own promotion for my own benefit -- hell I don't even wrestle anymore! -- then you're deluded Stinger."

Sting stares at Michaels for a while before turning to walk away. He quickly changes his mind however and conks Shawn Michaels on the head with the mircophone before leaving over him.

Sting: "Maybe I am a little bit crrraaaazy . . . TATA FOR NOW!"

The fans boo as Sting's entrance music plays and this time when he 'Woooo's' he gets very little response back. Kevin Nash is silent on commentary as Sting is boo'd all the way to the back.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Chris Jericho vs Kazarian
-Kazarian offers Chris a handshake as the opening bell rings but Jericho disrespectfully slaps him
-Kazarian comes back with a right hand before locking in a side-wrench headlock and taking Jericho to the ground
-Kazarian drops the knee on Jericho a few times before putting Jericho in a seated position
-Kazarian runs against the ropes and smashes into Jericho with both his knees
-Jericho quickly pushes out of the pinfall and rolls to his feet in anger
-Kazarian goes for an Irish whip but Jericho counters it into one of us own and on the rebound he nails Kazarian with a spinning wheel kick
-Kazarian rises but walks into an arm-drag
-Jericho bounces against the ropes and as Kazarian rises he drops him with a one-handed bulldog
-The crowd despite having a lot of heat for Jericho pop as he calls back to shades of his ECW days with a Lionsault
-The referee nearly gets the 3 count but Kazarian manages to get the shoulder up
-Chris Jericho starts complaining to the ref and Kazarian kips up and stalks Jericho
-Jericho turns around and gets met with a kick to the gut, Kazarian gets him in positon for Fade to Black
-Jericho rolls through Kazarians move and catches him up with a cradle
-1, 2, 3
Winner = Chris Jericho {9:35}

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Backstage we see Gavin Loudspeaker standing by.

Gavin Loudspeaker: "Good evening ladies and germs, I'm Gavin Loudspeaker, Wrestling One's interviewer, bringing you all the hottest stories and the best pre-match hype. Standing by with me is the American Dragon, Daniel Bryan. Daniel?"

Daniel Bryan: "Thanks Gavin. Not to sound egotistical but is it really hard to see why Shawn Michaels picked me? I'm a former world champion, I'm one of his former students and if Michaels is looking to promote real wrestling and concentrate on the sports, he couldn't of picked drafted a better guy to his roster. I have a cult following and while I appreciate every single one of them it's time to expand and show people why there's a minority chanting "best in the world" at every one of of my matches. I want to sell out arenas, I want people to become reinterested in mainstream professional wrestling, I want to be THE man. I'm quite a genuine and quiet guy but when it comes down to me and you, whoever my opponent is, in the squared circle, there's only going to be one outcome. Me kicking your freaking head in. Is Daniel Bryan a great wrestler? YES. Is Daniel Bryan going to advance W-1 to nearly unsoarable heights? YES. Is Daniel Bryan in a league of his own? YES! YES! YES!"

Daniel Bryan smiles as "YES YES YES" rings out over the arena in Philadelphia.

Daniel Bryan: "Oh and tonight? Listen Zema Ion, it's nothing personal, just business."

Daniel Bryan walks off chanting "YES YES YES" as we cut.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Daniel Bryan vs Zema Ion
-The two men put on a fast paced match
-To be brutally fair Zema Ion was outmatched technically in the opening few minutes
-The first pinfall attempt came against the run of things as Ion ducked a Bryan roundhouse kick and rolled him up
-Ion pushed the point with a few chops to the chest followed by a dropkick
-Ion went up top and came down with a double axe-handle before pinning again
-Ion went for a springboard but Bryan dived at the ropes which caused Ion to lose his footing
-Bryan nails a Regal-plex on Ion and nearly gets the win
-Zema Ion rallies with a few kicks to the legs and Irish whips Bryan but Bryan counters and pulls Ion in close to him before landing a releasing belly to belly suplex which sends Ion into the turnbuckle with a sickening thud eliciting a large pop from the crowd and "THAT WAS SICK" chants
-Bryan covers Ion
Winner = Daniel Bryan {8.23}

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We see Dolph Ziggler walking through the corridor with Maryse.

Maryse: "Dolphy . . . are you sure this is smart? He's dangerous."

Dolph Ziggler: "Listen Maryse, I gotta do what I gotta do, he won't turn me down, nobody can resist the perfection. I am the new top star in the whole of professional wrestling, I am the greatest, most natural athlete in world sport. It doesn't take some Einstein-like genious to figure out that aligning yourself with me will equal good things. We'll be fine babe, c'mon, we're at his locker-room."

Dolph Ziggler knocks at the door of a locker-room and then he and Maryse enter before slamming the door shut. The nameplate on the door reads "RHYNO".

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We see Shawn Michaels in the general managers office when Brian Kendrick and Paul London barge in.

Paul London: "Look Shawn we know you're busy . . ."

Brian Kendrick: "But we would really appreciate it if you could book us for a match next week."

Shawn Michaels: "No problem with me guys, if you can-"

At that moment Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin of the Motor City Machine Guns burst in.

Alex Shelley: "We'll fight them."

Chris Sabin: "Yeah! We'll fight them!"

Shawn Michaels: "Well I guess--"

Alex Shelley: "SWEET! Seeya next week guys!"

The Guns leave closely followed by London and Kendrick. Michaels finishes the sentence to the empty room.

Shawn Michaels: ". . . that's booked then."

The camera shoots to the outside where the four men are fistbumping and high-fiving obviously after completing their ruse to guarantee them a match next week.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Jack Swagger vs Jimmy Wang Yang
-Jimmy Wang Yang jawjacks a lot but Swagger shuts him up with a very stiff right hand
-Swagger quickly smashes forearms into the bridge of Wang Yang's nose, busting it open
-Swagger swiftly kicks Wang Yang in the midsection before delievering a hellacious Gutwrench Powerbomb
-Swagger's not finished as he roars loudly which surprisingly gets a decent pop from the crowd, Swagger takes Wang Yang's ankle and applies the ankle lock, he instantly drops down into a grapevine and Wang Yang rapidly taps
Winner = Jack Swagger {1:02}

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Jack Swagger allows the referee to raise his hand in victory and the commentators put over his impressive, ruthless performance. He requests a mircrophone and he is given one.

Jack Swagger: "Now I know my past endeavours may not be seen in the most charitible of light by wrestling fans and honestly? I can't blame them. I'm not going to stand here and apologize for what I've done and say that I regret my actions, because I don't. I won hordes of championships and awards but in the last year or so it is safe to say I fizzled out. I was sitting home one day, looking in the mirror and wondering; Why aren't you top dog Jack? Why aren't you the American Hero you should be? That's when I realised . . . it was time for change."

The crowd lightly applauds Swagger as he gets into his stride.

Jack Swagger: "I'm an All-American. That's a fact, it's something I'm proud of, but it's something I won't be boasting about. Technically I'm on par with most guys to lace up a pair of boots, I'm a wrestling machine. I've been training with various MMA fighters to work on my striking game and a certain Olympic Gold Medalist just to polish up. I've been waiting to get back in the game and I firmly believe I'm ready. I'm at the peak of my fitness and ability and I've got a whole new mindset. People might see this as a bold move but I'm gunning for the top, straight away. I've hit the ground running and I wouldn't be making this claim if I didn't believe in myself.

Swagger looks directly into the camera with a serious face.

Jack Swagger: "At the moment Wrestling One has no Champion. But don't worry, that won't be for long. The 27th of May is a date every wrestling fan should mark in their calenders. The 27th of May is the date of the first ever W-1 PPV. May Mayhem. And I promise you, by hook or by crook, I'll be leaving May Mayhem with the Wrestling One Championship. And there's nothing that can be done about it."

As Jack Swagger's music hits back up he leaves to a noticeably positive reaction and Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett say it's impossible to rule out a man of Swagger's credentials when talking about the W-1 Championship.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We cut backstage and we see Mark Haskins and Matt Cross, they seem to be in the middle of an arguement.

Mark Haskins: "What do you mean I'm a nobody? Last time I checked I've actually wrestled on national television in the last year."

Matt Cross: "Shut the hell up Haskins, before I put your teeth down your throat."

Mark Haskins: "You think you're the big cheese don't you? You go out and you do a few spots in front of about 80 people and you think you're all that."

Matt Cross: "At least I don't botch my spots in front of 10'000 people in my hometown."

This one seems to bite home as Cross refers to Haskins match against one Austin Aries on a TNA tour in early 2012.

Mark Haskins: "You'd want to watch your mouth Cross."

Matt Cross: "Go for it man, come on. GO FOR IT!"

???: "Guys, relax!"

The crowd pop as Shawn Michaels comes onto the screen.

Shawn Michaels: "You guys need to take a deep breath and relax. I'm not having people running around here fighting backstage. I've one free space on the match card, you guys want it?"

Matt Cross: "It'd be my pleasure to show this British idiot what real wrestlings all about."

Mark Haskins: "I'll see you out in the ring Cross. And for God's sake please change your game up a bit. How about bringing something new to the table, yeah?"

Haskins walks off as Cross stares a hole in the back of his head.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Mark Haskins vs Matt Cross
-This impromptu match made by Shawn Michaels got off to a fiery start with both men exchanging kicks
-Haskins whips Cross into the corner and quickly charges at him with a back elbow but Cross evades the attack and nails him with a snap suplex
-Cross then slides to the outside and grabs a steel chair before climbing onto the turnbuckle, some of the Phily crowd, as is their nature, pop at the sight of weapons
-When Haskins rises Cross throws the chair at his face which he catches -- exactly what he wanted -- and Cross nails him with a missile dropkick, first connecting with the chair pushing it into his face
-The ref calls for the bell to DQ Cross
Winner = Mark Haskins {3:12}
-Cross then wedges the chair in the corner between the ropes and he picks up Haskins and sends him soaring into it via Japanese arm drag
-Cross still isn't done with the chair and the crowd are booing him now as he unfolds the chair so it's in its normal seated position Cross gets Haskins in a firemans carry before transitioning it into a neckbreaker, the brunt of Haskins body landing on the chair
-Cross places the chair across the body of Haskins and jumps onto the turnbuckles before completing his demolition by landing a Corkscrew 450 Splash onto Haskins
-The crowd boo loudly as Cross heads to the back clutching his abdomen

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

The camera is focused on the gorilla position as Matt Cross comes backstage after his match. He has a shit-eating smirk on his face. He is approached by Jerry Lynn.

Jerry Lynn: "Matt Cross! One of the best high-fliers on the independent scene but WOW I did not know you had that hardcore streak in you. I haven't seen someone make such innovative use of a chair since, well, since I was in ECW. You may have gotten a lot of people on your back for your actions but lemme tell ya, you impressed the heck out of me. Right here in Phily as well? You've got balls kid."

Jerry Lynn puts his arm around Matt Cross.

Jerry Lynn: "Let's take a walk kid."

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We're in the locker-room of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin.

Charlie Haas: "I don't get it Shelton? We're the World's Greatest Tag Team. How in the hell can Michaels NOT book us?"

Shelton Benjamin: "I've no idea man, but he'd want to get it sorted. I mean the main event? MNM and The Hart Dynasty? Them two teams haven't teamed together in months!"

Charlie Haas: "We have more chemistry in our sleep then those two teams do together. And sorry can you imagine how bad the interviews and promos are going to be from whoever wins? They're the most uncharacteristic tag team since Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty."

Shelton Benjamin: "Why did Shawn even draft us if he wasn't going to use us? All the other GM's would give their left foot to have us on their roster."

Charlie Haas: "That's not all they'd give . . ."

Just at this moment Dolph Ziggler walks in flanked by Maryse.

Dolph Ziggler: "Sorry for intruding guys but I couldn't help but overhear you aren't too happy about not being booked. I think I might have an idea. Y'see I'm -- actually sorry, do you mind if I close the door? Maryse, hunny."

Maryse flaunts over to the doorway where the camera-man is located does her signature hand taunt thingy and slams it shut.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

W-1 Tag Team Championships
The Hart Dynasty versus MNM
-Tyson Kidd and Joey Mercury started this one out
-Quick chain wrestling occured
-Mercury came out on top and forced Kidd over to his corner where he tagged in Nitro
-MNM proceeded to cut the ring off
-MNM dominated for several minutes using their wide variety of double team moves to keep on top
-The tides changed when Nitro attempted a hurricanranna and Kidd reversed it into a fallaway powerbomb
-The crowd heat up as Kidd crawls towards Smith and Nitro towards Mercury
-Nitro gets the tag just before Kidd does
-Smith comes in like a house on fire and demolishes Mercury with a clothesline before a big boot sends a recovering Nitro off the apron
-Mercury turns around and Smith lifts him into a big powerslam
-Smith goes on to dominate for several minutes
-Mercury catches Smith off guard with a big dropkick and gets the tag to Nitro
-Nitro springboards into a dropkick and Smith falls near Kidd who reaches out and gets tagged in
-Kidd lights Nitro up with a series of chops and kicks
-Kidd drops Nitro with a roundhouse kick to the head and gets a near fall
-Kidd whips Nitro against the ropes and Mercury nails the blind tag
-Nitro hits Kidd with a flying clothesline on the rebound and Mercury enters the ring
-Melina runs around and distracts Smith which leaves Mercury and Nitro to hit the Snapshot on Kidd
-Smith gets his attentions back on the match just as the ref makes the three count for Mercury pinning Kidd
Winners and NEW Champions = MNM {14:12}

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Following the match Melina slides into the ring and celebrates in the middle of Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro. They're then handed the W-1 Tag Team Championships and they raise them with their free outer-hands and Melina raises their inner hands as Flawed goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Good show, brah. I'll do a full review for it sometime later.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Good show to you both. Will be reviewing both this weekend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Adam wrote:
I don't care if I lose half the points, I just want the first show up otherwise my storylines won't make sense lol.

I was just having fun with you. IDGAF about deadlines, I'll prolly have a few late shows myself.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:11 am

good show man.

Last edited by Classic on Sat May 05, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:30 am

KWE Presents: Thursday Night Fusion
03/05/2012
Live from Grand Rapids, Colorado
"Powerplay"

The fans erupt as KWE opens it's doors to the world, the first show airing from Grand Rapids, Colorado. A pyro display opens the show and the camera pans through the screaming crowd, all eager to get their faces on TV. The camera settles on the KWE commentary team, Jerry 'The King' Lawler and Tazz, who say a few words.

Lawler: "Hello and welcome to the first episode of Krazy Wrestling Experience, the show guaranteed to have you on the edge of your seats for 2 hours."

Tazz: "This show is guaranteed to be off the hook and let's get straight to the action with our General Manager, Teddy Long. Take it away, T-Lo."

Teddy Long stands in the ring already, microphone to his mouth.

Long: Holla, holla, holla to you, playas. Tonight is a new age for the world of wrestling as tonight sees the first episode of Krazy Wrestling Experience and we have a packed card for you. We will name our first ever KWE Tag Team champions, as there will be a Tag Team Turmoil match later on. We will also name our Light Kraziness champion, as 6 of our top Diva's will compete in a 6 Woman Battle Royal. Also tonight, we...

Long stops dead in his tracks as another voice is heard, drawing huge heat from the crowd.

"Hold it right there, Mr. Long!"

Standing onstage is Paul Heyman, who gives his wicked smile as the crowd boo him unmercifully.

Heyman: "Mr. Long, it has unfortunately slipped your mind to mention the best part of the show. And no, it is not that Paul Heyman has decided to grace this promotion with his presence, but it is that KWE have shown great business sense and acumen to sign one of the greatest performers in the history of this sport. And as you all know, I turn great performers into legends and I will do the same with this man. This man is a powerhouse. This man is a speedster. This man is one of the best technical wrestlers of our generation. This man is the next ... big ... thing in professional wrestling. This man is Brock Lesnar."

Lesnar comes out from backstage and bobs on the spot, smiling slyly at Teddy Long, before shaking hands with Heyman as the crowd boo the two men at the stage. Long is the next to speak.

Long: "If you would have let me finish, I would have mentioned Brock, because you are correct about a lot of things you said. Brock is one of the greatest performers in the history of the sport and to reward him for that, he will be in the main event tonight. You see, next week, an 8-man tournament to name our first ever KWE champion will begin and before it starts, I want to showcase all of the talent involved. So tonight, in our main event, it will be Brock Lesnar teaming up with Alberto Del Rio, Bobby Roode and Crimson to face the team of Sheamus, Rob Van Dam, Rey Mysterio and Triple H. Good luck, playa."

The crowd pop at this incredible main event, as Heyman and Lesnar stare at Long, before KWE heads to it's first commercial break.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Tag Team Turmoil match, for the KWE Tag Team titles

- The first two teams to start are Air Boom and The Usos.
- Bourne starts quickly, hitting Jey Uso with a series of Dropkicks, but misses a Springboard Cross Body.
- Jimmy and Jey Uso quickly begin to isolate Evan Bourne with quick tags and double team manouvers.
- Jimmy locks in a Boston Crab on Bourne for at least a minute, with the crowd chanting for Bourne.
- Evan fights out of the hold, but can't tag in Kingston, who is knocked off the apron by Jey.
- Bourne is locked back in the Boston Crab, but fights out again and hits Jimmy with an Enzeguiri, tagging in Kingston.
- Kofi takes the fight to Jimmy, hitting some Clotheslines, a Hurricanrana and a Flying Cross Body, but Jey breaks up the pinfall.
- The Usos set up Kofi for the Double Samoan Drop, but Bourne hits Jey with a Flying Knee Attack and scores with a Springboard Cross Body to the outside.
- In the ring, Kofi attempts the SOS on Kimmy, but Jimmy rolls up Kingston and grabs the tights.
- 1, 2, 3.

Air Boom are eliminated

- The next team in are El Generico and Kevin Steen.
- Steen hits a Powerslam on Jimmy Uso and goes for the quick cover, but Jimmy kicks out.
- Steen and Generico dominate the match, the best moment coming when Steen hit a Senton Bomb and Generico hit a Diving Splash on Jimmy.
- Generico missed a Corckscrew Moonsault and Jimmy tagged out to Jey, who dominated Generico with several submission holds.
- Generico hit a Hurricanrana after a while and tagged back out to Steen, but after some illegal double-teaming, The Usos regained control.
- Jey hit the Samoan Drop on Steen and Jimmy went for the Samoan Splash, but Generico pushed Jey into Jimmy, who tumbled off the turnbuckle and to the outside.
- Steen then hits the Package Piledriver on Jey and Generico scores with the Spike Brainbuster.
- 1, 2, 3.

The Usos are eliminated

- Epico and Primo then attack Generico and Steen from behind, hitting Backstabbers on both men.
- Primo then goes for the cover on Steen, but Steen kicks out just barely.
- Steen hits a Double Clothesline on both Primo and Epico as they attempt a double team move and El Generico hits a Double Springboard Splash.
- Steen hits his Package Piledriver on Epico, the now legal man and covers for the pinfall.
- 1, 2, 3.

Your winners, and new KWE Tag Team champions, Kevin Steen and El Generico

Steen and Generico hug it out as they celebrate with their new KWE Tag Team titles.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Backstage, Funaki is preparing to interview a superstar.

Funaki: "Hello. This is Funaki, KWE's highest rated interviewer. My guest at this time is the undefeated Crimson."

The crowd boo as Crimson steps into view.

Funaki: "Crimson, tonight, you are in the main event and next week, you are in the KWE title tournament. What are your thoughts?"

Crimson: "My thoughts? Well, that's pretty simple. I have never been pinned or made to submit in my professional wrestling career. Tonight will be no different. And next week, I'm going to take the first step, no matter who I'm up against, to winning my first ever world title. I'm going to put KWE on notice right now, because I am the face of this company and nothing is going to change that. Brock, Alberto, Bobby, you're all going to be graced with my presence as your tag team partner tonight, but don't think we're friends, because if it comes down to me or you next week, I'm looking after myself."

Crimson walks away, leaving Funaki standing.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Lord Tensai vs Matt Morgan

- Matt Morgan and Lord Tensai start with tests of strength, but neither man budges, so Tensai knees Morgan in he gut.
- Tensai starts to hit chops, but Morgan responds with a huge Lariat.
- Morgan lines up an early Carbon Footprint, but Tensai rolls out of the ring, only for Morgan to follow him and throw him into the barricade.
- Morgan throws Tensai back into the ring, but Tensai hits a Big Boot and follows it up with a Seated Senton.
- Tensai then locks in a Dragon Sleeper, but after a while, Morgan gets to his feet and backs into the corner.
- Morgan hits his Elbow Attacks and then goes for another Carbon Footprint, only for Tensai to duck.
- Tensai then spews the green mist and the referee calls for the bell.

Your winner by DQ, Matt Morgan

Not caring about the disqualification, Tensai grabs the blinded Morgan by the throat and hits the Chokebomb, before leaving to a crowd full of boos.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We cut to Teddy Long's office, where it looks like the land of the giants. Big Show, Mark Henry, Vladimir Kozlov and Kane all stand before Teddy, who adresses each of them, with a green title in hand.

Long: "I know you must all be wondering why you're here, so I'll keep it snappy. You four men are the biggest and baddest guys out there and tonight, you will all face each other in a Fatal 4 Way match. But this is no ordinary match. Anything goes and falls count anywhere. The reward for such a brutal match will be this, the Krazy title. But beware, because the Krazy title can be defended anytime and anywhere, as long as the challenger brings a referee with him to count the pinfall. Good luck to all of you. Your match is next."

The 4 men turn to face each other, all staring each other out before their title match.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Big Show vs Mark Henry vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Kane, Hardcore Fatal 4 Way, for the Krazy title

- The 4 men waste no time in throwing weapons into the ring, with trash cans, kendo sticks, steel chairs, baseball bats, spades and even a bowling ball in the ring.
- Kane starts to clean house with a baseball bat, until the Big Show grabs it out of his hand and breaks it in half.
- Show and Kane then start brawling on the outside, with Kozlov unloading on Henry with a Steel Chair.
- Kozlov goes for the Iron Curtain on Henry, but Henry fights out and hits Kozlov with a trash can lid until it folds up.
- On the outside, Kane throws Big Show into the turnbuckle and pulls out a table from underneath the ring.
- Kane tries to Chokeslam Big Show through the table, but Show fights out and hits a Spear on the outside.
- Henry runs at Kozlov, but Vladimir lowers the ropes and Henry falls straight through the table.
- Big Show then hits the WMD on Kozlov, but as he goes for the pinfall, Kane pins Henry and the referee counts Kane's pinfall attempt.
- 1, 2, 3.

Your winner, and new Krazy champion, Kane

Kane is handed the title, but an angry Big Show throws Kane into the ring and hits the WMD on the new champion, before angrily storming off. All goes quiet as Kane lies unmoving on the floor, when suddenly ...

The crowd erupt in cheers as the lights go off and when they come back on, the Boogeyman is in the ring with worms in his mouth and his hand in a bag. Boogeyman pulls out a handful of worms and shoves them in Kane's mouth, keeping them there until Kane stops struggling, at which point, the Boogeyman merely pins Kane, the referee already in the ring. 1, 2, 3.

Your new Krazy champion, The Boogeyman

The Boogeyman then picks up his title and the lights go off again, returning with nobody but the referee and Kane's unconcious body in the middle of the squared circle.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Backstage, after the commercial break, Kane is stomping backstage, searching for The Boogeyman. Suddenly, Kane is approached by Funaki, who thrusts a microphone in Kane's face. Kane takes one look at Funaki and snaps, grabbing Funaki around the throat and hitting him with a Chokeslam. Kane then continues his search for the Krazy champion.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

MVP and AJ are talking to each other in the catering area as the next segment commences.

AJ: "This is a new start for me. Forget everything that I did in the WWE. This is the KWE and I'm going to be the very first Light Kraziness champion."

MVP: "Yeah, I'm rooting for you, girl. I know you'll knock 'em dead."

Suddenly, AJ turns her gaze from MVP to an unseen onlooker. The camera pans to the right and Cody Rhodes is revealed to be the mystery man, who stares at the two of them in derision, shaking his head.

Rhodes: "Well, well, well, if it isn't MVP and the girl-next-door AJ. You two make a cute little couple."

MVP: "What do you want, Cody?"

Rhodes: "Well, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and if there's anybody who needs a new start, it's me. I was overlooked in the WWE for years, but I'm not going to be here in KWE."

MVP: "Oh yeah? Well, where are you on the card?"

Rhodes: "A wise-guy, huh? Well, I'm pretty sure you'll be wanting in on the card as well, so how about this? Next week, you and me. Let's see who'll get the new start in KWE."

MVP: That's fine by me. Next week, you'll see what's BALLIN'.

Rhodes and MVP try to stare each other out as we head to our penultimate match.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

6 Diva Battle Royal, for the Light Kraziness title

- The entrants are AJ, Rosa Mendes, Eve, Gail Kim, Beth Phoenix and Kharma.
- Rosa Mendes is the first eliminated after she picks a fight with Phoenix and is thrown over the top rope.
- AJ is eliminated after Kim lowers the rope during a Clothesline attempt by AJ.
- Beth Phoenix goes head to head with Kharma, but Kharma lifts Phoenix over her head and throws her over the top rope.
- Eve and Gail Kim focus their efforts on Kharma, but Kim betrays Eve and throws her over the top rope.
- Kim tries to eliminate Kharma, but Kharma is too strong and Kharma hits the Implant Buster on Gail.
- Kharma lifts Kim up and throws her over the top rope to win the match.

Your winner, and new Light Kraziness champion, Kharma

Kharma hoists her title aloft and stares at each and every one of the eliminated Diva's, everyone of them knowing it will be hard to unseat the new champion.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

RVD and Rey Mysterio are backstage, talking to each other, when Sheamus walks in, to a loud pop.

Sheamus: Hey fellas, you ready?

RVD and Rey nod their approval, when Triple H walks into shot.

HHH: You three forgetting someone? Listen guys, I know we're going to be rivals in the next couple of weeks, but let's all be on the same page tonight. If we're not, then we're going to lose this match.

RVD: Hey, you got no problems from me.

Rey: Or me.

Sheamus: I'll do whatever it takes to win, you know that. And if that means teaming up, then let's do it.

Triple H puts his hand in, and the three others follow, each man shaking hands with the others, as we head to our main event of the night.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Brock Lesnar, Crimson, Bobby Roode and Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio, Sheamus, RVD and Triple H

- Bobby Roode and Sheamus start off the match.
- Sheamus dominates the early stages of the match, overpowering Roode on two tie-ups, before hitting a Running Shoulder Block.
- Roode falls into his corner and tags in Crimson, who gets Sheamus to ground with a Headlock Takeover, before locking in his patented Cravate.
- Sheamus fights out of the hold and hits a few Standing Double Sledges to the chest, before hitting a Powerslam.
- Sheamus tags out to RVD, who hits a Handspring Moonsault, but Crimson kicks out at 2.
- RVD is momentarily distracted by his opponents and Crimson takes control with a Low Dropkick to the knee.
- Crimson tags out to Del Rio, who locks in a Kneebar, his team-mates cheap shotting RVD whenever the referee is distracted.
- RVD eventually escapes, but Del Rio prevents the tag and tags in Roode.
- Bobby locks in a Figure 4 Leglock on RVD.
- RVD once again escapes, but this time, he kicks Roode far enough away, so he can tag in Mysterio.
- Mysterio uses his high-speed offence to take control of the match, but Del Rio trips Mysterio from the outside.
- Lesnar is tagged in and he locks in a Bearhug on Rey.
- Rey almost fades into unconciousness, but his arm only drops twice when the referee checks on him.
- Rey hits an Enzeguiri on Lesnar after fighting to his feet and tags in Triple H.
- HHH takes it to Lesnar with punches and hits the Spinebuster, but the pinfall attempt is broken up by Crimson.
- Sheamus then hits the Brogue Kick on Crimson, only to be hit with a Spear from Roode, who in turn is hit with a Roundhouse from RVD.
- Del Rio hits an Enzeguiri on RVD, but Triple H Pedigree's Del Rio.
- Lesnar whips Triple H into the ropes, where Mysterio gets an unseen tag, as Lesnar hits a Belly to Belly Suplex on HHH.
- Rey Dropkicks the unsuspecting Lesnar into the middle rope and hits the 619, but as he prepares to Drop Da Dime, Paul Heyman distracts him.
- Heyman is lectured by the referee, but the distraction gives Lesnar enough time to avoid the attack of Mysterio and hit the F-5.
- Mysterio lands badly on his face and is powerless to kick out of the pinfall attempt.
- 1, 2, 3.

Your winners, Alberto Del Rio, Crimson, Bobby Roode and Brock Lesnar

As Lesnar and Heyman celebrate, medical staff come down to the ring and stretcher Rey Mysterio off, with a suspected broken nose from the F-5. Del Rio, Crimson and Roode join Lesnar and Heyman in the ring to celebrate as RVD, HHH and Sheamus go backstage with the stretcher carrying Mysterio, the ending credits popping up to end the very first episode of KWE's Thursday Night Fusion.

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Sat May 05, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:31 am

Part 2 of my show will be up later today or tomorrow morning. What do you think of the show so far?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:28 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Part 2 of my show will be up later today or tomorrow morning. What do you think of the show so far?

I haven't read it. I never read shows posted in parts, I think it's messy. So I won't be reading until the full show is up. You should edit your original post and put the full show there rather than post a second part imo man.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:15 am

The show is now complete. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:52 am

I'll be reviewing both shows tonight Smile we're having a great start guys!
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Mesa, check PM (again) Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Classic on Sat May 05, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:02 pm

H10 trade offer to SCW
Davey Richards for Chris Hero
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:15 am

Should I PM Reviews, or post em?
-
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:25 am

I'd say post them brother.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:25 am

And post them quick, I'm itching to see what everybody thought of my show lol. I haven't booked a show in years tbh.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Alright, first one for Danny Boi will be up shortly!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:41 pm

SP's Review #1 ~ H10 Wrestling || HYBREED Wrestling || New Dawn

- I like that you began with a Dark Match, it tells everyone that you have some lowercard talent that may eventually make it to the higher ups!
- Its nice to know the attendance, in my opinion. It helps you get alittle bit better of a picture in your head of the arena.
- I also liked how you really described your ring! Again it helps give a visual.
- I enjoyed the One More Match chants with Nigel, it signals that you know about him or you did your homework champ.
- I didn't like the "I'll give you your money back" bit .. That's just my opinion. I hate when people go and do that. I mean, I get where your coming from. If you hadn't of included that, I think that the rest of his speech would of flowed better.
- I like how you made Nigel focus on the company.
- Nice, creative matches .. Looking forward too Antonio and Styles, Mistico and Graves, Richards and Bennett!
- Awesome! Two great Tourny Matches for tonight!
- Awh, stupid Flair .. You played him nice though! I like that your going to pull him into a Manager like bit.
- Bennett .. Good Pairing!
- Good lines from Bennett.
- Iffy come back from Nigel .. Could of played er' abit better.
- Fuck yeah Davey.
- Great opening match! Love the banning of Flair!
- I like the intros.
- Here we go!
- Bennett wins! What a match! I really thought Davey had er!
- Love the pairing of Bennett and Flair!
- Miz and Graves!
- I found the beginning alittle iffy. Miz doesn't seem Miz .. I've never really seen a Graves promo, but I've seen a match.
- Finally, we get the "cockyness" in here.
- I liked the promo, I can see these two forming a team maybe?
- Graves and Morishima!
- Good ending. suprising and intense. I liked it, don't know much about Japan dicks, but it was good. I like the build you've got going with Corey and Miz now.
- Styles in the back. I like the respect shown. Phenomenal.* Like how Styles got in some personal reflects with Flair.
- I'm so pumped for this Tag Bout!
- Here we go!!!
- Awh a small package! I mean, I guess this could build a possible feud. I'd like to see these two teams go at it again!
- Good playing of a heel Antonio. Iunno European. I liked the comparison to the language to the in ring abilities.
- I've never actually seen Sami before, but I heard he has talent.
- I like the promo between Sami and Regal, for me its like a new guy vs. a legend.
- I also liked the back and forth.
- SO PUMPED FOR DEAN! Can't wait to see what you've got instore for him.
- Triple Threat Match! 3 Great Competitors! I like how you named it a "3-Way Dance."
- AND ITS ELIMINATION! Nicely done!
- I like how you let Strong have a win out of nowhere. Makes him look really strong.
- Mistico pulls out a huge win! I liked how you made it a Submission win!
- I'm finding that there are alot of writing. You used some Commercials earlier and just kinda stopped. Add some more in next time, or even something that shows a quick break.
- Magnus is scared of Barrett?
- I can't see Barrett proposing this yet, I mean you have valid points but the two just kinda started working together.
- Good work in portraying Hawkins and Reks!
- Eddie Edwards and Cole. I like the team! They have history!
- Jacobs seemed iffy to me.
- I like how Nigel said that these teams made Nigel notice.
- Theres that commercial.
- Main Event time! Styles and Cesaro! Very Happy
- A dirty win for Antonio! What a great ending!
- Upset that AJ lost, but thats just my opinion .. I'm a fan Razz
- Good ending to the show with Antonio slickly winning.

End Review: Excellent show!
SP's Rating: A soild 8.8/10.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:27 pm

SP's Review #2 ~ Wrestling-1 || Flawed || Deception

- Good opening, giving the description of the ring and the welcoming from your announcers.
- I like how you said that tonight is going to pretty much be unpredictable.
- HBK! What a great GM!
- THANK YOU SHAWN!
- I like that you got right into tonights events .. Could of used abit more from Shawn.
- I love that your Main Event is Tag Action!
- Again, I like that Shawn says its about the wrestling here.
- STING AND HBK! Very Happy
- I love how you made String expose the Wrestling Industry.
- I think Stinger has gone alittle insane Razz
- Kaz against Jericho, should be great!
- Suprising ending to the match, I wish that things would of ended without a craddle though Razz would of been more exciting, more intense.
- Bryan wasn't that heelish to me, but it could mean that your playing him as a tweener, ad if your going for that, its good.
- I like the YES YES YES! chants.
- Wiicked ending with the Bryan/Ion match. It makes up for the first match Razz
- Ziggler and Maryse! I like the pairing!
- Rhyno coming into the mix? Aggressive!
- The Tag Team Bout for next week seems sick! Can't wait. It made me laugh with the MCMGs Razz
- Swagger and Yang. Good spuash match imo.
- Awesome Promo with Swagger, proving his strengths. I love it!
- Awesome portraying of Hawkins and Cross! You know your facts brothah!
- Nice heel win for Cross!
- What an attack from Cross! I can't wait til next week, to see the outcome!
- I like the Hardcore coming out of Lynn. I can see Lynn and Cross working together. It would be sick to see Cross carry out the ECW Extreme.
- Ziggler and Maryse now with WGTT? What does he have planned?
- Love the Main Event! MNM getting the win was Classic. I can't what to see what else you have planned for the Tag Team division.
- Great ending to the show.

Ending Review: Excellent job, and I can't wait to see what you have planned.
Rating: A solid 8.6/10
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Bryan is face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One   Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Fantasy Booking League | Season One
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next