The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
#Animal
Bleed Green
Karl
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Adam
Styles
Nova
Jigsaw*
SP
RED
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Good show RED, I am especially looking forward to this battle royal next week and it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

As for Swagger winning the WWE Championship, this has to be the worst thing I have seen you do. Swagger as WWE Champion really doesn't work for me and I don't think even your booking could convince me otherwise. I would also have waited before giving him the strap, keep the fans waiting but I am sure you done this for a reason.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Good show RED, I am especially looking forward to this battle royal next week and it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

As for Swagger winning the WWE Championship, this has to be the worst thing I have seen you do. Swagger as WWE Champion really doesn't work for me and I don't think even your booking could convince me otherwise. I would also have waited before giving him the strap, keep the fans waiting but I am sure you done this for a reason.

The battle royal is booked for Vengeance. Next week the 8 potential GM's will reveal the superstars they picked to represent them.

As for Swagger winning the title I wanted to give a "didn't see that coming" moment which would involve the WWE Title and I think I did just that with Swagger capitalizing on the injured ribs of CM Punk and winning the belt. Some may like it some like you may not but if anyone from those that follow My booker say that they expected Swagger to capture the WWE Championship so soon after his recent losing streak they would be liars. That's why everything can happen in the WWE. I believe in Swagger as in My eyes he is an amazing athlete with huge potentials. That's why I picked him to get the belt off of Punk and climb the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:03 pm

RED wrote:

The battle royal is booked for Vengeance. Next week the 8 potential GM's will reveal the superstars they picked to represent them.

As for Swagger winning the title I wanted to give a "didn't see that coming" moment which would involve the WWE Title and I think I did just that with Swagger capitalizing on the injured ribs of CM Punk and winning the belt. Some may like it some like you may not but if anyone from those that follow My booker say that they expected Swagger to capture the WWE Championship so soon after his recent losing streak they would be liars. That's why everything can happen in the WWE. I believe in Swagger as in My eyes he is an amazing athlete with huge potentials. That's why I picked him to get the belt off of Punk and climb the mountain.

After last night I knew it was coming soon and after Punk's encounter AJ I knew it was going to be tonight and then the moment before he went out confirmed what I was thinking. I wouldn't say I saw it coming after his suspension but I definitely saw it coming last night.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:12 pm

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!! He's got Swaggggggg with 7 G's. That's chill. Loved the show, brah. Except for Punk losing the title. However I'm interested in Swagger's title reign. 8.7 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:48 pm

I love this big GM scramble that you have starting up! going to be really interesting man, and if I could steal a line from Karl. I did not see that one coming! Swagger back on top. I can honestly say I didn't expect it. great show
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:53 pm

RED wrote:

After last night I knew it was coming soon and after Punk's encounter AJ I knew it was going to be tonight and then the moment before he went out confirmed what I was thinking. I wouldn't say I saw it coming after his suspension but I definitely saw it coming last night.

Well everyone saw it coming while reading the show. It's because of the hints I gave with the backstage segments.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
I love this big GM scramble that you have starting up! going to be really interesting man, and if I could steal a line from Karl. I did not see that one coming! Swagger back on top. I can honestly say I didn't expect it. great show

Thanks Jig.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Alberto Del Rio wrote:
ZOMG!!!!!!!!!! He's got Swaggggggg with 7 G's. That's chill. Loved the show, brah. Except for Punk losing the title. However I'm interested in Swagger's title reign. 8.7 out of 10.

Well Punk kept the title for a long time so he has nothing to be ashamed of.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:02 pm

WWE Divas Show (5/29/12) "New Sheriff in Town"

The intro full of Divas plays on and we go to the commentators Matt Striker and John Matthews live from Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. The talk about the Last Diva Standing match that crowned Kharma as the new Divas Champion 48 hours ago at Extreme Rules and inform us that Beth Phoenix has suffered a major concusion that will cause her to take some time off.

Vickie Guerrero comes out along with her assistant Rosa Mendes. Vickie talks about last night's announcement regarding Vengeance in which the Raw and SmackDown GM's will be decided in an 8 man battle royal. She says that her obvious pick of a superstar to represent her is her former client Dolph Ziggler. She says that however the big news are that last week Sunny got injured at the hands of Beth Phoenix and the Board of Directors have decided to make an over the top rope battle royal which will include all WWE Divas with the winner becoming the new GM of the Divas show for as long as Sunny is gone. She says that with that being said, she is the odds on favorite to win tonight and become the GM of the Divas show as a preview for her double victory at Vengeance where she will earn the right to control Raw and SmackDown as well. Vickie and Rosa leave the ring as Natalya comes out. Alicia Fox comes out next and this is our opening contest.

Natalya vs Alicia Fox

They circle the ring and lock up. Natalya immediately takes her down with a monkey flip and gets a one count. Natalya hits a headlock takeover but Alicia gets out of the headlock with a head-scissors. Natalya kips up out of it and gets a side headlock applied. Alicia elbows out and whips her off but gets taken down by a shoulder block. Natalya goes into the ropes, over and under Alicia, and takes her down. Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter but Alicia gets to the ropes quickly. They lock up again and Natalya wrenches the arm. Natalya gets a wristlock applied but Alicia takes her down by the hair for a two count. Alicia forearms her and sends her to the corner but Natalya slingshots over her. Natalya applies a Mexican surfboard stretch. It's a beautiful move but I'm not sure why the referee doesn't count her shoulders on the mat. Natalya catches her on the apron and goes to suplex her into the ring but Alicia snaps her off the top rope. Alicia clotheslines her down and gets a two count. Alicia hits a neckbreaker for another two count. Alicia holds the head down with her leg and pulls on her arms, looking for a submission. Alicia goes to the body scissors and slaps her in the face a few times. Natalya angrily powers her up but Alicia takes her down for another near fall. Natalya counters a back suplex by backing her to the corner. They then double clothesline each other down. Alicia is the first to her feet but Natalya avoids the Scissors Kick and hits a nice double under-hook suplex. Natalya clotheslines her down and goes for the Sharpshooter but Alicia counters into a small package for the win.

Winner: Alicia Fox!

After the match, Alicia rolls out of the ring to celebrate as Natalya looks stunned.

Commercial break

Mr. McMahon is in the back with Vickie and Rosa trying to suck up to him. Vince says that he doesn't like it when the inmates are running the asylum that's why it's important to have a new GM for the Divas show tonight. He adds that without a GM any kind of match can take place. That gives Vickie an idea.

Kelly Kelly comes out looking sexy for the next contest. Maxine comes out next.

Kelly Kelly vs Maxine

Lock-up and Kelly with a side headlock. Maxine goes for an Irish whip, but Kelly reverses it and then catches Maxine coming in with a Lou Thesz Press, followed by some right hands. Kelly with an armdrag, followed by a series of stomps in the corner. Kelly goes for the handspring elbow, but Maxine moves out of the way and Kelly catches nothing but turnbuckle, hitting it back first. Maxine drives Kelly's face into the mat multiple times, followed by locking in a rear chinlock with her knee driven into Kelly's back. Kelly gets to her feet and tries to break out with gut shots, but Maxine regains the advantage by driving the back of Kelly's head into the mat for a nearfall. Maxine goes back to the rear chinlock, while driving a pair of knees between Kelly's shoulder blades. Maxine then switches the hold into a step-over neck vise of sorts. Crowd tries to will on Kelly as she breaks out of the hold with a back elbow to Maxine's leg, followed by some gut shots. Kelly with a pair of forearms and then shoves Maxine off into the ropes, but Maxine then comes in and hooks Kelly in a front guillotine choke. Kelly starts to fade, but then drives Maxine back first into the corner multiple times to break the hold. Kelly then heads up to the middle rope and locks in the Figure 4 Necklock on Maxine. Kelly breaks the hold, then trips up Maxine, sending her facefirst bouncing off the mat. Back in the ring, Kelly gives Maxine a receipt by driving her head multiple times into the mat. Kelly sets to charge and hits a pair of clotheslines on Maxine, followed by driving her head multiple times into the top turnbuckle. Kelly motions for the Stinkface and succeeds in doing so. Kelly sets to charge once more and this time connects with the handspring elbow on Maxine. Kelly with a kick to the face, followed by the K2 for the victory.

Winner: Kelly Kelly!

After the match, Kelly celebrates in the ring as we see highlights of the match.

Commercial break

Out comes Vickie once again with Rosa. She says that she managed to arrange a match that will take place up next and for the first time ever two male superstars will compete at the Divas show. She introduces the man that will represent her at Vengeance, Dolph Ziggler. His opponent Percy Watson comes out next.

Percy Watson vs Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero & Rosa Mendes)

They lock up and Percy takes Ziggler down. They keep the lock up and Percy backs him to the corner. Percy blocks a punch and sends Ziggler hard into the corner. Percy hits a drop-toe-hold and a running knee to the back of the head for a nearfall. Ziggler holds the ropes to counter a German Suplex. Percy punches and hits a back suplex for a nearfall. Ziggler comes back with an uppercut and a kick to the face. Ziggler drops a big elbow for a nearfall. Ziggler uses the bottom rope to choke out Percy. Vickie Guerrero stares at Percy coldly as Ziggler distracts the referee. Vickie with a slap across the face of Watson. Percy surprises Ziggler with a roll up for a nearfall. Ziggler with a dropkick and now he is stretching Percy out. Ziggler elbows him in the face a few times and covers for a nearfall. Ziggler gets him to a vertical base and quickly takes him down with a nice neckbreaker for a nearfall. Ziggler hits a fireman's carry takeover for another nearfall. Ziggler applies a modified camel clutch. Percy fights up and head-butts out. Percy punches away but misses wildly on one and Ziggler applies a Sleeper Hold. Percy gets him off and rolls him up for a nearfall. Ziggler misses another clothesline and gets rolled up for another nearfall. Ziggler quickly hits a headlock takeover for a nearfall. Ziggler drops a huge elbow for a nearfall. Ziggler applies a chin lock but Percy soon fights up. Percy stomps the foot to get out and Ziggler kicks him. Ziggler goes into the ropes and Percy hits a nice belly to belly overhead suplex. Percy blocks a punch and throws some of his own. Percy hits a pair of clotheslines and a flapjack. Percy covers for a nearfall. Percy hits a nice vertical Suplex for a nearfall. Percy hits a forearm and Ziggler takes him out with a jawbreaker. Ziggler kicks him in the head a few times and avoids a big boot. Percy hits it after a second try for a nearfall. Percy now has a vertical suplex attempt countered into a Sleeper Hold. Percy gets out of it and takes Ziggler down. Percy charges in the corner but Ziggler moves and Percy bumps into the turnbuckles. Ziggler quickly follows up with the Zig-Zag for the win.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler!

After the match, as Ziggler, Vickie and Rosa celebrate the rest of the Divas come out to the ring for the battle royal which is up next.

Commercial break

We come back with the ring filled with all the Divas except Beth Phoenix and the Divas Champion Kharma.

Over the Top Rope Battle Royal/Winner Earns the GM Spot for the Divas Show - AJ vs Aksana vs Alicia Fox vs Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella vs Eve Torres vs Kaitlyn vs Kelly Kelly vs Maxine vs Natalya vs Rosa Mendes vs Tamina vs Vickie Guerrero

The bell rings with all divas going at it except Vickie who backs into the corner as Rosa tries to protect her. Aksana is eliminated early by the Bella Twins as Eve and Kelly are going at it with Alicia Fox and Maxine. AJ is eliminated by Tamina. Tamina and Natalya battle it out now. The Bellas eliminate Kaitlyn. Eve eliminates Maxine as Alicia drops Kelly with the Scissors Kick. Eve and Alicia go at it as Rosa picks Kelly up and dumps her to the outside. Natalya overpowers Tamina and tosses her over the ropes into the outside. The Bellas go after Natalya now as Eve goes at it with Alicia. Rosa and Vickie continue being backed up as Dolph Ziggler is watching on from ringside. Natalya eliminates both Bellas. Natalya sets her sights on Vickie and Rosa now. Rosa charges and gets knocked down by a clothesline. Natalya goes after Vickie but Alicia comes from behind and eliminates Natalya. Alicia mocks Nattie but Eve dropkicks her from behind sending her to the outside. Eve is attacked from behind by Vickie but she fights back and almost eliminates Vickie but Rosa makes the safe. Eve dumps Rosa into the outside, she charges at Vickie, Vickie pulls down the ropes and Eve ends up on the outside.

Winner: Vickie Guerrero!

Vickie, Rosa and Ziggler start celebrating as Vickie is now the GM of the Divas show. Kharma's theme hits and the new Divas Champion comes out. Kharma gets in the ring and Vickie shoves Rosa right into her before hiding behind Ziggler. Kharma nails Rosa with a clothesline before tossing her out of the ring. Ziggler tries to talk Kharma into take it easy but Kharma nails him with the Implant Buster. Vickie rolls out of the ring screaming as Kharma stands tall with the Divas title. Kharma posses in the ring as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:34 pm

WWE Superstars (5/31/12) "My Heart Will Go On"

The superstars intro plays and we go to the arena with Michael Cole and Booker T on commentary. Tonight's main event will feature Sin Cara injured ribs and all, taking on Raw's Mason Ryan.

Alex Riley comes out for the opening contest. Out next comes JTG.

JTG vs Alex Riley

Lock-up and JTG piefaces Riley, but Riley double leg takes down JTG and then piefaces him right back. Riley whips JTG to the corner and nails him with a right hand. JTG comes back with an Irish whip of his own, but Riley nails him with a clothesline, followed by a hiptoss. JTG rolls out to the apron as Riley goes out after him. Riley nails him with a right hand and a knee. Riley misses with a clothesline and JTG sends him into the ringpost. Back in the ring, JTG gains a nearfall. JTG drives a succession of elbows to the back of Riley's back, followed by locking in a seated abdominal stretch. Riley tries to fight back with right hands, but JTG comes back with a basement uppercut, followed by a neckbreaker for another nearfall. JTG chokes Riley in the ropes, followed by a swinging neckbreaker for yet another nearfall. JTG locks in a rear chinlock, driving his knee in Riley's back. Riley tries to break the hold, but JTG drills him with a back elbow that sends Riley to the outside. Riley, however, comes back with the sliding kick to the head when JTG tries to come out after him. Riley hits a succession of right hands, followed by coming off the ropes and hitting the flying forearm. Riley Irish whips JTG and hits the spinebuster, then measures JTG and lifts him up, connecting with the Final Score for the victory.

Winner: Alex Riley!

After the match, Riley celebrates in the ring.

Commercial break

We are back with the Usos making their way to the ring. Heath Slater and Hunico come out next ridinga bicycle.

Heath Slater & Hunico vs the Usos

Jey & Hunico start things off for their respective teams. Jey with some "Uso" chants to get the crowd going. Hunico then mocks the chant before locking up. Lock-up and Hunico locks in a side headlock. Irish whip by Jey, but Hunico holds onto the ropes and then does a little strut. Hunico with a kick to the gut, followed by a headbutt but then Jey nails Hunico with a headbutt of his own. Headfirst goes Hunico off the top turnbuckle, then Jimmy is tagged in. The Usos hit double back elbows, followed by a double elbow drop on Hunico. Ziggler comes back with a kick to the leg, followed by an elbow to the top of the head. Tag into Slater, who hits a gut shot, followed by a club to the back. Slater then with a forearm to the back. Slater goes for it again, but Jimmy comes back with a series of right hands. Slater then comes back with a log roll, followed by a slam. Slater goes for a leaping leg drop, but Jimmy moves out of the way. Tag into Hunico, but Jimmy catches him with a hiptoss. Irish whip by Jimmy, reversed by Hunico, but Jimmy slides to put on the brakes and then nails Hunico with a double chop. Jimmy with an armbar, but Hunico takes him down to break out. Hunico then misses a clothesline and Jimmy nails him with another double chop for a nearfall. Jimmy goes back to the armbar, then tags in Jey. Jey hits a backbreaker on Hunico for a nearfall. Hunico comes back with another kick to the leg, followed by a right hand. Hunico with a fireman's carry takedown, then goes to a rear chinlock. Jey breaks out with gut shots, followed by a throat thrust. Irish whip by Jey, but he runs into a boot by Hunico on a charge in. Tag into Slater, who connects with a side belly-to-belly suplex for a nearfall. Headfirst goes Jey off the turnbuckles, followed by a series of right hands and stomps in the corner by Slater. The referee has words with Slater and that allows Hunico to rake at Jey's face. Slater chokes Jey with his knee, then tags in Hunico. Hunico goes for a back suplex, but Jey lands on his feet. Hunico then misses a clothesline and Jey tags in Jimmy. Jimmy with a pair of clotheslines, followed by an Irish whip. Hunico however, sidesteps Jimmy's back body drop attempt. Hunico charges, but Jimmy moves out of the way and Hunico goes headfirst off the top turnbuckle. Jimmy then hits a Bubba Bomb for a nearfall as Slater comes in to break up the pin. Jey tries to come in, but is kept away by the referee. Then, Hunico nails Jimmy with a dropkick for a nearfall. Hunico nails Jimmy with a short-arm clothesline, tag to Slater and Slater with a series of clubs to the back, then sends Jimmy into the corner before tagging back in Hunico. Hunico with a little hip swivel, then connects with a neckbreaker for a nearfall. Hunico hits an elbow drop for another nearfall. Tag into Slater, who hits a gut shot. Snapmare takeover by Slater, followed by locking in a double chickenwing. Jimmy breaks out with gut shots, then tries to leap to his corner to make a tag, but Slater catches him to stop him from doing so. Jimmy then counters with a Sunset flip for a nearfall. Slater then instantly locks Jimmy in a half boston crab. However, Jimmy kicks him off and sends Slater out to the outside. Jey tries to will on his brother, but before Jimmy can make the tag, Slater pulls Jey off the apron. Slater then drags Jimmy back to his side of the ring. Jey tries to come in, but the referee keeps him back and that allows Hunico to unload with stomps while Slater has Jimmy's leg trapped. Tag into Hunico, who locks Jimmy in a head and arm lock. Crowd tries to will on Jimmy as he gets to his feet. Jimmy tries to fight back with gut shots, but Hunico comes back with a kick to the gut. Hunico goes for another neckbreaker, but Jimmy counters with a backslide for a nearfall. However, Hunico comes right back with a kick to the leg, followed by the Angle slam for another nearfall. Hunico can't believe it as he tags in Slater. Slater locks in an armbar, followed by clubs to the shoulder. Slater then hits a leaping leg drop for a nearfall. Tag into Hunico, who hits a kick to the leg. Hunico taunts Jimmy and mocks Jey, followed by an elbow to the back of the head. Hunico goes for another Angle slam, but Jimmy counters it with a neckbreaker. Slater & Jey get the tags and Jey with a pair of running forearms, followed by a savate kick to the gut. Jey with a throat thrust, followed by the 360 forearm. Jey knocks Hunico off the apron, then does another "Uso" chant as he sets to charge. Jey charges and connects with the running butt attack followed by a Samoan Drop. Jey goes up top for the splash but Hunico crotches him. Jimmy comes in, he charges but Hunico pulls down the ropes and Jimmy ends up on the outside. Jey takes down Hunico with a superkick but turns into a belly to back wheelbarrow facebuster by Slater. Slater hooks the leg and gets the win.

Winners: Heath Slater & Hunico!

After the match, Slater helps up Hunico and they celebrate in the ring as Cole hypes that these two will meet Ted Dibiase and Justin Gabriel tomorrow night on SmackDown with the winning team earning a tag team title shot.

Commercial break

We are back and Mason Ryan makes his way down to the ring.

We get the Raw Rebound featuring the return of Evan Bourne last Monday to save Kofi Kingston from Mason Ryan.

We come back to the arena as Sin Cara comes out with his ribs in a bad shape after his matches against Mark Henry over the last couple of weeks.

Mason Ryan vs Sin Cara

The bell rings and they circle the ring a few times before locking up. Ryan easily backs Cara to the corner and backs up. Ryan then surprises Cara with a kick to the ribs and some stomps. Ryan takes him down with a straight right hand. Ryan hits an avalanche in the corner for a two count. Ryan charges again in the corner but eats some boots. Cara goes into the ropes and takes a clothesline. Ryan drops an elbow for a two count. Ryan sends Cara into the ropes, Cara ducks the clothesline and hits a head-scissors takeover. Ryan then immediately takes Cara out with a big boot. Ryan picks Cara up and hits a straight right hand. Ryan drops a knee to the ribs and then chokes him with the knee. Cara rolls to the apron and punches at Ryan. Cara goes for a springboard but Ryan catches him with a nasty backbreaker. Ryan drops a knee on the ribs again and pulls back on Cara's arms. Sin Cara rolls and hits some kicks to the skull. Ryan quickly takes him back down with a clothesline before covering for a two count. Ryan sends him to the corner and charges into a pair of boots. Cara hits a back elbow and a head-scissors. Ryan charges at Cara, Sin Cara pulls down the ropes and Ryan crashes to the outside. Cara hits a springboard dropkick, knocking Ryan down. Cara comes off the apron with a seated senton but Ryan catches him and powerbombs him into the ring post. Sin Cara is screaming in pain as Ryan rolls him back to the ring. Ryan locks in a surfboard stretch. Cara kicks at the head to get out. Ryan quickly whips him hard to the corner. Ryan then applies a torture rack submission before turning it into a backbreaker for a nearfall. Ryan locks on a grounded bear hug. Cara tries to get out with an elbow but that just angers Ryan, who digs an elbow into the back. Ryan then locks the surfboard stretch back on. Cara gets to his feet and kicks out. Cara goes into the ropes but Ryan kicks him. Ryan sends him to the ropes but lowers his head and eats a kick. Ryan angrily charges and Cara pulls the top rope down, sending Ryan over the top and to the outside for the 2nd time. Cara goes to the top rope and comes off with a huge seated senton to the outside. Cara appears to have injured his ribs even more as he favours them and has a hard time to breath. They both get in the ring before getting counted out. Sin Cara hits a springboard leg drop for a nearfall. Cara with punches at Ryan. Ryan pushes him so Cara tries a wheelbarrow bulldog but Ryan pushes him off and hits a nasty spinebuster. Ryan then picks up Sin Cara and hits three consecutive powerbombs. Ryan then puts Cara in the Argentine Leglock. Cara is unable to fight the pain and taps out.

Winner: Mason Ryan!

After the match, Ryan drops down Cara and yells that this is what he do to people. We see highlights of the match leading to the finish while Sin Cara is checked by ETM's. Mason Ryan stays in the ring shouting at the crowd as we go to credits.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 pm

[b]WWE SmackDown
(6/1/12) "Fresh Blood"

"Yes sir, we promised you a great main event..." The WWE video leads us into the show.

They show a video package highlighting the World Heavyweight Championship match at last Sunday's Extreme Rules. The new World Champion Sheamus comes out to a good crowd reaction from the fans in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Sheamus talks about how great it feels to be the World Champion once again and how much better it feels to know that he did it by pinning the man that stole the title from him last month. He says that he is looking forward to see Wade Barrett coming out here and demanding his title match so he asks him to come out now so they can get this over with. Indeed, Wade Barrett comes out and demands to have his rematch for the title tonight. He says that Sheamus' win last Sunday was a fluke but Sheamus disagrees and points that he pinned Barrett to win the match, not Orton or Christian. Barrett says it wasn't one on one so it doesn't count. Teddy Long appears on the screen and says that tonight both the World Heavyweight and the Intercontinental titles are going to be defended tonight. He says that Wade Barrett will face Sheamus later on. However, this evening's main event will be an over the top rope battle royal to determine a new challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship.

They hype Goldberg's return for later tonight.

Commercial break

We come back with Ted Dibiase and Justin Gabriel in the ring. Out next come in a bicycle, Hunico and Heath Slater. The winning team will face the WWE Tag Team Champions Miz and Alberto Del Rio next Friday on SmackDown.

Ted Dibiase & Justin Gabriel vs Hunico & Heath Slater

The bell rings and we will start things off with Gabriel and Hunico. Lock-up and Hunico with a waistlock into a wristlock. Hunico follows that up with an armdrag and then does a kip-up move to taunt Gabriel before tagging in Slater. Slater and Gabriel lock-up and Slater with an arm wrench into a wristlock, but Gabriel spins out into an armdrag, but Slater holds on to Gabriel in the process and applies a hammerlock. Gabriel reverses into a hammerlock of his own, but then Slater counters that with a side headlock takedown. Gabriel gets to his feet and tries to Irish whip out, but Slater holds on to the headlock and tags in Hunico. Gabriel breaks Slater's grip and gets a hammerlock on Hunico. Hunico spins out of the hold and then wrenches Gabriel's arm, followed by another armdrag into an armbar. Gabriel gets to his feet and counters into another hammerlock. Gabriel then does a forward roll with the hammerlock still applied and finally proceeds to hook Hunico in a pinning predicament for a nearfall. Gabriel catches Hunico with a knee as he charges. Tag to Dibiase. DiBiase shoves Hunico to the corner and kicks away at him. DiBiase clotheslines him over the top rope and then knocks Slater off the apron. Gabriel comes off the top rope with a cross body taking down Slater as Dibiase connects with a dive off the ropes right into Hunico. They get back in the ring, and DiBiase clubs Hunico. Hunico takes him down with a hammerlock, and he throws DiBiase out of the ring. Hunico distracts the referee, and Slater sends DiBiase into the steel steps. Hunico rams Dibiase back first into the egge of the ring apron. Hunico puts Ted in the ring and kicks away at him. Tag to Slater who applies an arm bar. Slater sends him into the ring post shoulder first, hits an arm breaker, and picks up a two count. Slater hits another arm breaker for a nearfall. Slater works over the arm, and he applies a wristlock. DiBiase fights up, and Slater takes him down again with an arm breaker. Slater really works over the arm, but DiBiase fights up eventually. DiBiase sends him to the corner and hits a back body drop. DiBiase hits an inverted atomic drop and a dropkick before making the hot tag to Gabriel. Gabriel comes off the ropes with a spingboard clothesline on Slater and then a dropkick to a charging Hunico. Gabriel sends Hunico out of the ring and hits an STO on Slater. Gabriel goes up top but Hunico - who held on into the apron - crotches him. Slater catches up with Gabriel on the top and tries for a superplex but Gabriel blocks it. Hunico joins them and they try to hit a double superplex on Gabriel but Dibiase comes in and drops Hunico into the outside. Dibiase then goes up top behind Slater and hits the Dream Street off the 2nd rope. Gabriel follows up with the 450 splash and picks up the win.

Winners: Ted Dibiase & Justin Gabriel!

After the match, Gabriel and Dibiase celebrate in the ring as we see highlights of the match leading to the finish.

Backstage, the WWE Tag Team Champions Miz and Del Rio are looking on unimpressed. Teddy Long walks up and reminds the champs that since they got the tag team titles they can compete in both Raw and SD. He informs them that tonight Del Rio will go one on one against the Big Show.

The commentators talk about Kane costing the Big Show the Intercontinental title last Sunday.

Then they hype the World Heavyweight Championship match between Sheamus and Wade Barrett and the Intercontinental title match with Cody Rhodes defending against Yoshi Tatsu up next.

We get the Raw Rebound.

The new Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes comes out. He cuts a pre-match promo to bitch about how unfair it is to defend his title just 5 days after winning it against such an unworthy opponent. Yoshi Tatsu comes out next to a decent crowd reaction.

Intercontinental Championship - Cody Rhodes(c) vs Yoshi Tatsu

The crowd is chanting for Yoshi Tatsu, as Cole makes a guess that Yoshi was picked randomly to face Cody tonight. They lock up, and Yoshi immediately works the arm. Yoshi goes to a side headlock, gets whipped off, and he shoulder blocks Rhodes down. Rhodes quickly retreats to the corner. They circle the ring a few times, and they lock up. Yoshi knees him in the midsection a few times, and he clubs him down in the corner. Yoshi sends him to the ropes, hits a back elbow, and picks up a one count. Yoshi wrenches the arm, and Rhodes backs him to the corner. Rhodes knees him in the midsection and punches him a few times. Rhodes hits some jabs, and he kicks him in the midsection. Rhodes sends him to the corner hard, and Yoshi goes down. Rhodes kicks him in the face, and he wrenches the arm. Rhodes tugs at the arm, and he applies a hammerlock. Yoshi elbows out, and he chops the chest a few times. Yoshi sends him to the ropes, and he hits a big back body drop for a one count. Yoshi gets the crowd into it, and he chops the chest a few times. Yoshi throws him over the top rope, but Rhodes hangs on and skins the cat. Yoshi is waiting for him, and he clotheslines Cody over the top rope. Yoshi follows him outside, and Rhodes kicks him. Rhodes drops him onto the barricade, backs up, and hits a big running kick as we go to a commercial.

Commercial Break

We come back from the break to see Rhodes bounce Yoshi off the turnbuckle. Rhodes sends him to the ropes, Yoshi blocks a hip toss, and applies a backslide pin for a two count. Yoshi ducks a clothesline, and he catches Rhodes on the rebound with a superkick for a nearfall. Yoshi sets him up in the corner, and he chops away at his chest. Yoshi sends him to the opposite corner, and he runs into a back elbow. Rhodes hits a moonsault press, and he picks up a nearfall. Rhodes then begins to viciously stomp away at Yoshi. Rhodes taunts the crowd, and he punches Yoshi in the face. Rhodes hits a snapmare, and he applies a submission move. Yoshi fights up, and he punches away. Rhodes sends him to the ropes, but Yoshi ducks a clothesline. Yoshi hits a pair of clotheslines and a dropkick for a nearfall. Yoshi reverses a whip, and he plants Rhodes with a nice neckbreaker for a nearfall. Yoshi gets the crowd into it, and goes up top but he misses with a missle dropkick. Yoshi ducks a Beautiful Disaster, and he hits the roundhouse kick for a nearfall. Yoshi is in shock. Yoshi avalanches Cody in the corner. Rhodes reverses a whip to the corner, and he kicks him in the midsection. Yoshi reverses a whip, and Rhodes ducks a roundhouse kick. Rhodes immediately follows up with a Beautiful Disaster kick for the win.

Winner & Still Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes!

After the match, Rhodes celebrates with the Intercontinental title but then pyro goes off the ramp and Kane comes out. Rhodes quickly leaves the ring and heads to the back. Kane gets a mic and asks the crowd if they enjoyed what he did to Big Show at Extreme Rules. He says that a lot of people in his entire life made him feel weak and poor. One of them was Triple H. He says that HHH was his biggest enemy after the Undertaker. But an enemy isn't as dangerous as a friend. He says that his friendship with the Big Show made him weak. Thanks to the Big Show he felt like a comon human. He says that Show tried to make Kane a nice friend because in reality he was afraid of him. He says that Show used a dirty way to make Kane weak but now he knows that Show was never his friend because a monster never has any friends simply because a monster doesn't need friends. He needs enemies to destroy and that's what the Big Show is. He challenges Show to a match at Vengeance and says that he will be waiting for a response. Kane leaves the ring and we cut to the back where the Big Show is watching from a monitor. Matt Striker tries to get a word with him but Show walks away.

We get a video package highlighting the William Regal vs Tyson Kidd feud.

Tyson Kidd comes out to a nice reaction from the crowd. William Regal comes out next to a big heat.

William Regal vs Tyson Kidd

The two start things off with a very aggressive lock up. They go between corners and it seems as though Tyson may have the upper hand, but Regal is able to work him down to the mat. Each man goes for a series of kicks, punches, and submissions but they keep rolling around and countering with impressive speed. Regal is able to trap Tyson Kidd's head which he follows up with an elbow to Tyson Kidd's face. Tyson uses his speed to trap Regal's leg. Tyson is twisting and grinding Regal's leg. Regal does everything he can to get Tyson off him. Regal is able to use his strength to flip Kidd over and break free. Regal rolls to the outside of the ring to regroup. Tyson attempts a baseball slide but Regal pulls back the ring apron and begins battering Kidd's back with his forearms. Regal goes up to the apron and jumps down on Kidd following a series of kicks. Tyson is able to get a momentary reprieve as he dropkicks Regal shoulder first into the steel steps.

Commercial break

We are back and Regal is in the middle of the ring with Tyson using a very painful arm lock. It looks as though Tyson will be working the arm and shoulder that Regal had thrashed against the steel steps. Regal is able to get his head out from under Tyson's knee. Regal almost gets to his feet, but Tyson drops down to the mat wrenching on Regal's arm. Regal whips Tyson into the corner. He then grabs Kidd's arm and pulls him off of the turnbuckle. Regal follows this up with a couple of very stiff clotheslines and then a body slam followed by dropping a knee to the face for a nearfall. Regal misses with the Knee Trembler and Kidd hits a dropkick. Tyson hits a few clotheslines and then a vertical suplex. Kidd goes up top but Regal crotches him and then hits a superplex off the top rope. Regal gets a nearfall. Regal looks for the Regal Stretch but Kidd kicks him away. Tyson with a drop-toe-hold followed by a low dropkick to the back of the head for a nearfall. Kidd goes up top and connects with a flying clothesline for another nearfall. Kidd hits a neckbreaker for yet another nearfall. Kidd clotheslines Regal in the corner and goes for the 10 punches but Regal knocks him off. Regal hits the Regal-plex and then applies the Regal Stretch. Kidd is able to grab the bottom rope. Regal sizes Kidd and goes for the Knee Tremble but Kidd ducks it, trips down Regal and locks in the Sharpshooter. Regal manages to get to the ropes. Tyson charges but Regal back body drops him over the ropes and Tyson holds into the apron. Kidd springboards and connects with a flying dropkick for a nearfall. Kidd with some kicks, Regal ducks a clothesline and hits a back suplex. Regal goes for the Regal Stretch but Kidd counters into a small package for the three counts.

Winner: Tyson Kidd!

After the match, Kidd rolls to the outside and celebrates his victory over his former mentor. Regal is really pissed in the ring as Kidd celebrates on the ramp and we get highlights of the match leading to the finish.

Backstage Matt Striker interviews Wade Barrett who vows to regain his World title tonight. Eric Bischoff approaches Barrett and wishes him luck for his match.

Cody Rhodes is confronted by John Laurinaitis. Johnny congratulates Cody on his big win tonight and asks him to join him in his office for a business talk. Rhodes says he would love to talk business with the next GM of both Raw and SmackDown.

The Tag Team Champions Miz and Alberto Del Rio comes out. They talk about their competition with guys like R-Truth, Santino Marella, Ted Dibiase and Justin Gabriel coming after them. Miz says that superstars like them exist only to make supersstars like him and Del Rio look better than they already are. Big Show comes out and he looks to be in a really bad mood.

Big Show vs Alberto Del Rio (with The Miz)

Del Rio is immediately over powered and hit with a series of hard blows to the midsection and chest. Big Show blocks a punch and head butts Del Rio. Show hits a hard slap and it forces Del Rio to his knees. Show has Rio’s neck against the second and rope and uses his body for leverage to choke his opponent. Big Show hits a suplex, and goes for the cover but Alberto kicks out. Show hits a splash in the corner and Del Rio is squirming on the mat. Show hits a knee and then throws his opponent into the corner. Del Rio counters with a kick, and then tries to work on Show’s leg to try and drop him. Del Rio jumps on his back and applies a sleeper. It appears to be working as Show is losing strength. Show somehow survives the lengthy choke out session, and throws Rio to the mat. Alberto slides out of the ring. Show follows after and connects with punches before sliding into the ring to stop the count. Del Rio is hit with a big knee against the barricade. Show slides in to break the count again. He heads back over to Del Rio and continues the attack. Miz distracts Show and Alberto gets a crucial shot to the back of Show, and then hits a step up kick. The referee begins the ten count, but Del Rio is in the ring in time to save it. Del Rio brings Show back in, and unloads with vicious kicks. Del Rio goes for the cover, but Show throws him off. Rio tries for a front headlock, but Show is able to slowly power his way free. Both men are on their back and the referee begins a ten count. They get to their feet and exchange blows. Show has the early advantage, but Del Rio dropkicks the knee and hits a kick to the back of the head for a nearfall. Del Rio goes back to the front headlock. Show tosses Del Rio out of the ring as we head to commercial.

Commercial break

Back from the break, Del Rio is trying to work the knee of Show. Del Rio counters a Chokeslam, by rolling into a DDT. Cover, but Show kicks out and sends Del Rio flying out of the ring. Alberto comes back into the ring and has Show in the corner. Del Rio runs for a high knee, but Big Show connects with a Spear. Show calls for the WMD but Miz gets in the ring and gets the KO punch for himself. Show then hits the Chokeslam on Del Rio for the win.

Winner: Big Show!

After the match, Kane's pyro goes off in the ring and he appears on the screen waiting for an answer. Show gets a mic and says that he is not a coward like Kane and he says that Vengeance will be he's.

They hype Goldberg's return to SD later on and the battle royal for the #1 contender for the World title as the main event.

We get a promo for Vengeance.

Backstage, Matt Striker interviews Tyson Kidd who says that he had an amazing match with William Regal and he feels so satisfied with beating him and he adds that he wouldn't mind facing Regal again. Regal then walks up and says that he will keep that in mind.

The World Heayvweight Champion Sheamus comes out and the World title match is next. Wade Barrett comes out as we see highlights from the 4 way steel cage match last Sunday.

World Heavyweight Championship - Sheamus(c) vs Wade Barrett

The bell rings and they lock up. Barrett kicks Sheamus, and clubs him to the corner. Sheamus clubs back and bounces him in the corner. Sheamus hits a nice body slam, runs the ropes, and he drops an elbow for a one count. Barrett punches and head-butts Sheamus. Barrett has a whip reversed, and Sheamus hits him with a back elbow. Sheamus ties him in the ropes, and he begins clubbing the chest. Sheamus goes to the apron, and he knees him in the face. Sheamus hits a slingshot shoulder block for a two count. Barrett pulls him into the ropes, and he drops Sheamus with a flying forearm. Barrett ties Sheamus up in the ropes, and he knees away at him. Barrett backs up, and he hits a nice big boot that sends Sheamus to the floor.

Commercial Break

We come back from the break to see Sheamus fight out of a submission. Barrett ducks a Brogue Kick, and he kicks Sheamus in the midsection. Barrett hits a pump-handle slam for a two count. Barrett applies a surfboard stretch. Sheamus fights out of it, but Barrett comes back with a knee to the midsection. Barrett hits a nice big boot for a two count. Barrett kicks away at Sheamus before sending him into the turnbuckle sternum first. Barrett drops a top rope elbow for a nearfall. Barrett knees him down and applies a modified chin lock. Sheamus fights out and goes for the Celtic Cross, but Barrett counters with a back body drop. Barrett chokes him with his boot and kicks him in the head for a one count. Sheamus fights up from a submission, elbows out, and drags Barrett off. Sheamus hits some clotheslines and a hammer to the face. Sheamus viciously clubs him down in the corner, and he begins kicking away. Sheamus hits a nice short-arm clothesline. Sheamus follows up with a powerslam. Sheamus gets the crowd into it, and he sets up for the Brogue Kick but Barrett ducks it and hits a blackhole slam for a nearfall. Barrett sets for the Wasteland but Sheamus counters and sends him into the ropes. Barrett runs into a Brogue Kick. Sheamus hooks the leg and gets the pinfall.

Winner & Still World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus!

After the match, Sheamus celebrates as we see highlights leading to the finish. Sheamus keeps on celebrating in the ring as they hype tonight's over the top rope battle royal to determine a new #1 contender.

Backstage, Daniel Bryan is asked by Matt Striker about his stragedy heading to tonight's battle royal. Bryan says there is no stragedy. All he needs to do is dump some guys over the top rope and win. He says that no one will be able to cost him this big chance to win the World title. Randy Orton passes by and has eye contact with Bryan.

A don't try this at home video airs.

Bill Goldberg's theme hits and Goldberg makes his way down to the ring. Goldberg talks about how betrayed he feels from the WWE and it's fans. He says that he was 127 - 0 at WCW, yet everyone is seem to be talking about the Undertaker being 20-0 at WrestleMania like it's some kind of a big deal. He says that at Vengeance he will face the Undertaker is a battle to see who is the best and who still has "it'. He says that he has been waiting for this match for a long time and finally he is going to do what he needs to do. And that is retire the Undertaker. He says he didn't challenge the Undertaker for WrestleMania because he doesn't give a crap about the streak. He says that he doesn't like the Undertaker and he doesn't respect the Undertaker. He vows to force the Undertaker to retirement and says that Taker is NEXT.

Commercial break

We are back with several SmackDown superstars in the ring. Epico, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Hunico, Jimmy and Jey Uso, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel, Mark Henry, Percy Watson, Ted Dibiase, the Great Khali, Trent Barretta, Tyson Kidd and William Regal are in the ring as Daniel Bryan makes his way out. King Christian comes out next followed by Drew McIntyre. Randy Orton is out next to a big crowd reaction. Booker T's music hits and much to Michael Cole's disapproval Booker will compete in this battle royal. Wade Barrett comes out with an ice-pack on his head but Teddy Long comes out and says he will not allow Barrett to compete in this match.

19 man battle royal over the top rope to determine a new #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship

Things start crazy and we get a few early eliminations with Mark Henry tossing Barretta out of the ring as the other superstars work together to get Khali over the ropes and to the outside. Slater and Hunico eliminate Gabriel and go to work on Dibiase. Christian and Bryan go to work on Orton. Mahal misses misses a big boot on Jey Uso and gets kicked out by Jimmy. Epico tangles with Jimmy and Jimmy gets eliminated. Christian and Orton go at it while McIntyre and Bryan do. Watson and Booker work on Henry in the corner. Christian eliminates Booker and gets boo'd. Watson gets eliminated by Henry. Orton and Bryan go at it now as Jey Uso eliminates Epico only to get eliminated by McIntyre. Hunico dumps Dibiase to the apron and they fight. Dibiase pulls Hunico over the ropes and sends him to the floor but then gets knocked off the apron by Slater. Kidd climbs the ropes and Regal eliminates him with a knee to the face. McIntyre and Christian go at it while Orton and Regal trade shots. Jackson is able to clothesline Henry over the ropes and into the outside. Slater then gets eliminated by Jackson. McIntyre and Christian work together to eliminate Jackson and then they go after each other as Orton is getting double teamed by Regal and Bryan. Orton fights back and hits the RKO on Regal before dropping him to the outside. Orton back body drops Bryan over the ropes but Bryan holds on into the apron. Orton hits a dropkick to knock him off the apron.It's down to Christian, Orton and McIntyre. No wait, Bryan come back in and tosses Orton to the outside. It's down to McIntyre and Christian. Drew charges in the corner but Christian hits the pendulum kick followed by a missle dropkick. Christian with rights to McIntyre but McIntyre scoops him. Christian counters a powerslam attempt and tries to eliminate Drew but he holds on and fights back in. Christian blocks the Future Shock and goes for Killswitch. Drew blocks it and tries to eliminate him. Christian hangs on and they fight as Christian is on the apron. Christian with rights to the head and a shoulder block but McIntyre blocks it with his knee. McIntyre then hits a big boot to the face to knock Christian off the apron.

Winner: Drew McIntyre!

Drew McIntyre is the #1 contender for the World title. McIntyre celebrates in the ring as we see highlights of the match leading to the finish. The World Champion Sheamus comes ot. The champion and the challenger have a few words and then they shake hands as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:22 pm

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 14558550
Week Beginning 27-05-12

(↑) 1. Jack Swagger ~ At Extreme Rules on Sunday, a suspended Jack Swagger made a surprise appearance when he attempted to cost CM Punk the WWE Championship. However, this was a failed attempt as CM Punk would soon dispose of Jack before retaining his prized Championship. The next night Jack Swagger would get a shot at CM Punk’s WWE Championship himself and to the shock of everybody, Jack Swagger would defeat CM Punk and become the new WWE Champion! [N/A]
(↑) 2. Sheamus ~ At Extreme Rules Sheamus was one of four men competing for the World Heavyweight Championship in the confides of the Steel Cage. Although the odds were stacked against him, Sheamus hit the Champion Wade Barrett with a Brogue Kick to get the victory and the Championship. Sheamus would then be forced to defend his newly won gold against Wade Barrett Friday Night on Smackdown but pinned him for a second time to retain his Championship. [6]
(↑) 3. Goldberg ~ For weeks the fans have been anticipating the match between Goldberg and Undertaker at Vengeance and in just a few weeks time the wait will finally be over. This past Friday Night on Smackdown Goldberg was live on Smackdown to make sure we hadn’t forgot about his attentions and we can tell him, we most certainly haven’t. [5]
(↓) 4. The Miz ~ The Miz had a pretty quiet week this week with the PPV off and only one match. The Miz took on Santino Marella this past Monday on RAW in a losing effort and Santino has vowed that he will avenge Zack Ryder by winning back the WWE Tag Team Championships. [1]
(↓) 5. Alberto Del Rio ~ Much like The Miz, Alberto Del Rio has had a quiet week as neither had a performance at the PPV. He too would only have one match this week, facing Big Show one on one on Smackdown, and would be defeated by the World’s Largest Athlete in decisive fashion. [2]
(↓) 6. Dolph Ziggler ~ For weeks now Dolph Ziggler has gotten into the head of John Cena and has, on occasion, beaten the CeNation Leader. However, this past Sunday at Extreme Rules it was Dolph who would be on the losing end of a match when he tapped out to John Cena’s STF in a Submission Match. The next night on RAW Dolph would take on the returning Shelton Benjamin, who was quick to give Dolph is second loss in two nights. However, Dolph would amend for these two defeats by defeating Percy Watson on the Divas Show, moments after being announced as Vickie Guerrero’s representative in the General Manager’s Battle Royal at Vengeance. Dolph would then be humiliated once again when he was lain out by the Divas Champion Kharma. [3]
(↓) 7. Wade Barrett ~ Wade Barrett was extremely confident going into his World Heavyweight Championship defence at Extreme Rules but this confidence would be shattered by a Brogue Kick from Sheamus which laid out the Champion for the three count. Wade Barrett would invoke his rematch clause on Friday on Smackdown but would once again be defeated by Sheamus, effectively ending his current run in the Championship picture. [4]
(↑) 8. Kharma ~ Kharma finally done it! At Extreme Rules Kharma took out Beth Phoenix with a shot from the ring bell, a weapon which Beth introduced to the match, to make sure she could not answer the ten count and become the new Divas Champion. Kharma would then be granted the night off on Tuesday’s Diva Show but would show up anyway to send a statement to the locker room, ensuring they are aware of her sheer dominance. [9]
(↑) 9. Santino Marella ~ It has been tough for Santino since his tag team partner, Zack Ryder, was injured at the hand of The Miz and Alberto Del Rio but that did not stop Santino from vowing to regain the WWE Tag Team Championships to avenge his injured partner. Santino would top off this statement with a victory over The Miz on RAW thanks to a little help from R-Truth. [10]
(↑) 10. Kane ~ Kane made a surprise appearance at Sunday night’s Extreme Rules PPV, costing Big Show his Intercontinental Championship. Kane would then appear on Smackdown, proclaiming that Big Show made him weak and Kane was going to pay him back for that. Kane challenged Big Show to a match at Vengeance and Big Show was quick to accept. [12]
(↓) 11. The Rock ~ There was no appearance from The Rock this week but his encounter with Shawn Michaels from weeks ago is still fresh in everyone’s mind. [8]
(↑) 12. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks ~ This past Monday night on RAW Curt and Tyler were given a big opportunity from Eric Bischoff to prove their capability in the ring. Curt and Tyler were placed in a 2-On-1 Handicap Match against John Cena with Mr Bischoff as the Special Guest Referee. Following an Elbow Drop from Hawkins on Cena, Eric made the count and crowned Hawkins & Reks the victors. [14]
(↓) 13. Shawn Michaels ~ Like The Rock, Shawn Michaels was not present this week but their encounter is still fresh in everyone’s mind. [11]
(↓) 14. Chris Jericho ~ Chris Jericho started off his week on the wrong foot after losing to CM Punk in a WWE Championship Match at Extreme Rules, despite help from Jack Swagger. Chris Jericho would take out his aggression the next night on RAW by attacking JTG before their scheduled match, leaving him incapacitated. [13]
(↑) 15. David Otunga ~ At Extreme Rules David Otunga carried out his promise by defeating Rey Mysterio to retain his United States Championship following The Verdict through the table. David Otunga would brag about his win the next night on RAW but would be interrupted by a returning Shelton Benjamin, who laid him out with Paydirt. During Shelton’s match with Dolph Ziggler, Otunga would attempt to distract him but Shelton would go on to defeat Dolph. Otunga would attempt a sneak attack but would once again suffer Paydirt. I think we know who David’s next challenger will be. [16]
(↑) 16. Mason Ryan ~ Mason has been making a name for himself lately by severely punishing his oppositions to the brink of injury. He made sure Extreme Rules was no exception as he attacked Rey Mysterio following his defeat to David Otunga and beat him to the point where he had to leave his hometown on a stretcher. Mason Ryan would continue this momentum onto RAW the next night where he defeated Kofi Kingston. Ryan would attempt to hurt Kofi further following the match but Evan Bourne would make the save, angering Mason. Mason Ryan would keep on going with this and defeated Sin Cara on Superstars, following which Sin Cara was tended to by EMTs. [17]
(↓) 17. Daniel Bryan ~ This hasn’t been Daniel’s best week. It all started off with his Strap Match at Extreme Rules where he lost to Drew McIntyre. Daniel Bryan would then compete in the 19 Man Battle Royal on Smackdown to determine the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship but would be eliminated by Randy Orton. Bryan would then take out his frustration of being eliminated by coming back in the ring and tossing Orton out, eliminating him alongside himself. [15]
(↑) 18. Conor O'Brian ~ Conor O’Brian has only lost one match since his debut on RAW and this past Monday night was a win for Conor as he defeated Alex Riley, the man who defeated him. Conor would then proclaim to the entire WWE Universe that he will be quick to climb the mountain and will soon be United States Champion. [19]
(↓) 19. King Christian ~ Christian started off his week as one of the four men competing inside the Steel Cage at Extreme Rules for the World Heavyweight Championship. Although not involved in the decision, Christian lost the match which saw Sheamus walk out with the belt. Christian would then go on to Smackdown where he competed in the Battle Royal to determine the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. However, despite being in the final two of the match, Christian was eliminated by Drew McIntyre and falls down the ladder of contenders. [18]
(↔) 20. Big Show ~ At Extreme Rules on Sunday, Big Show was the clear favourite to walk out with the Intercontinental Championship. This proved to be true on the night and Show was closing in on the victory when he was blindsided by an attack from Kane which gave Cody Rhodes the opportunity to pin Show and walk out with the Intercontinental Championship. Big Show would counter this defeat with a victory on Smackdown over Alberto Del Rio and after which accepted Kane’s challenge to a match at Vengeance. [20]
(↑) 21. Vickie Guerrero ~ Vickie Guerrero was one of eight men and women who were told by Vince McMahon to pick a representative from the WWE locker room to represent them at Vengeance where they will hold a Battle Royal to determine the General Managers of both RAW and Smackdown. On the Divas Show Vickie announced that her representative will be Dolph Ziggler. Vickie then won a Battle Royal including the entire Divas locker room to become the General Manager of the Divas Show until Sunny returns from injury. [25]
(↑) 22. Drew McIntyre ~ Drew McIntyre finally got retribution over Daniel Bryan when he defeated him in a Strap Match, putting an end to this feud. Drew would then compete in the 19 Man Battle Royal to determine the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship which, to the shock of everyone, he won. [N/A]
(↑) 23. CM Punk ~ CM Punk went through a gruelling battle against Chris Jericho at Extreme Rules which saw him come out on top in a Ladder Match. However, Jack Swagger came back from suspension during the match and attempted to cost CM Punk the WWE Championship but to no avail. CM Punk would then put his Championship on the line the next night on RAW and would lose his Championship to the young up and comer. [N/A]
(↑) 24. John Cena ~ John Cena finally proved all the haters wrong at Extreme Rules when he forced Dolph Ziggler to tap out to the STF in their Submission Match. However, Cena would then be forced into a Handicap Match the next night on RAW against Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks with Eric Bischoff as Special Guest Referee. With the odds heavily stacked against him, John Cena fell victim to a fast count and was defeated by this up and coming tag team. [N/A]
(↑) 25. Cody Rhodes ~ Sunday night at Extreme Rules Cody Rhodes capitalised on an attack from Kane to Big Show to win the Intercontinental Championship from Show. Rhodes would then defend his newly won Championship against Yoshi Tatsu on Smackdown, successfuly retaining his belt. [N/A]

People we say farewell to this week:

Beth Phoenix
Mark Henry
Rey Mysterio
William Regal

People who missed out this week:

Alex Riley
Alicia Fox
Shelton Benjamin
Tyson Kidd
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 pm

That was great Karl thank you.
Good to see the full P25 again.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:47 pm

No problem man, it's good to get back on track.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Drew McIntyre #1 Contender! YES! YES! YES! lol
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:27 pm

WWE Monday night Raw (6/4/12) "Bad Day at Black Rock"

They show a replay video from last week's main event where Jack Swagger defeated CM Punk to capture the WWE Championship. The Raw intro hits and we go to the arena live in New Orleans, LA. JR and Jerry Lawler welcome us to the show and they say that the new WWE Champion will adress the crowd later tonight.

Vickie Guerrero comes out and announces the man that will represent her at Vengeance, Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler says that he decided to look after his best interest that's why he accepted to help Vickie. He says that Vickie was the greatest SD GM of all time and she sees how great Dolph Ziggler is so there is no doubt that after she gets to run things she will give Dolph exactly what he deserves. Stephanie McMahon comes out and she says that Vickie is ruining WWE's latest project the Divas show and she will not allow her to do the same thing to Raw and SmackDown. She says that speed and stragedy are important for a WWE superstar but nothing is more important than raw power. That's why she has picked a really powerfull man to represent her at Vengeance. It's Ezekiel Jackson. Stephanie's Big Zege is set to take on Vickie's Dolph Ziggler up next.

Commercial break

We come back live as Ziggler kicks away at Jackson but Jackson gets some kicks in as well. Jackson chops the chest and sends him hard to the corner. Jackson press slams him and gets backed up by the referee as Ziggler recovers near the ropes. Ziggler hits a surprise neckbreaker on the ropes and gets a nearfall. Ziggler drops a big elbow for another nearfall. Jackson counters a dropkick into a catapult to the corner. Jackson with a back body drop and then two body slams. Jackson goes for the Torture Rack but Ziggler escapes. Ziggler quickly outsmarts Jackson by snapping him off the top rope. Ziggler wildly punches him and applies an arm bar. Jackson gets out with a snapmare and clotheslines Ziggler into the corner. Jackson hits a few shoulder blocks and then a clothesline. Ziggler avoids the Torture Rack again but can't avoid a sidewalk slam for a nearfall. Jackson goes for a running powerslam but Ziggler counters with his Sleeper Hold. Jackson begins to fade away but he breaks out and gets the Torture Rack on. Ziggler rakes the eyes to force Jackson to break the hold. Ziggler kicks the knee and hits the Fameasser for the win.

After the match, Ziggler and Vickie start mocking Stephanie. BANG BANG. Mick Foley comes out and he says that apparently Big Zeke was no match for Dolph Ziggler, but let's see what the Show Off can do with the giant that will represent Mick Foley at Vengeance, the Great Khali. Khali comes out to the ring and Ziggler quickly goes after him. Khali shoves Ziggler away and then takes him down with a Brain Chop. Khali calls for the Punjabi Plunge but out comes the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry. Henry and Khali go at it, Henry ducks a Brain Chop and hits the World's Strongest Slam on the Punjabi Playboy. Mike Adamle comes out and he says that he found the biggest, meanest, strongest superstar to lead him to victory at Vengeance and that's the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry.

Backstage we see CM Punk making his way to his locker room. JR wonders what is the physical and emotional condition of the former WWE Champion.

Matt Striker interviews Eric Bischoff who refuses to reveal the superstar that he picked to represent him at Vengeance.

The Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin who made his return to the WWE last week, comes out set to go one on one against the US Champion David Otunga. Otunga comes out next and cuts a pre-match promo to say that nobody cares about Shelton's return to the WWE.

Shelton Benjamin vs David Otunga

The bell sounds and Benjamin quickly gets on Otunga, viciously punching and kicking the United States Champion down. Benjamin hits a snapmare and covers for a 1 count. Benjamin with a strong right hand. he whips Otunga into the ropes but Otunga ducks the clothesline and hits a clothesline. Otunga hits some right hands of his own, pushing Benjamin into the corner and against the ropes. Referee Charles Robinson has to pull Otunga away. Otunga then approaches Benjamin and he kicks him in the knee, sending Otunga down. Benjamin lifts Otunga up and powerbombs him into the corner. Benjamin covers the champion for two. Benjamin picks him up and throws him through the ropes to the outside. Benjamin follows him out and sends Otunga into the ring steps. Benjamin slides in the ring to break up the count out. He then puts Otunga into the ring and covers him for a two count. Benjamin forces Otunga to be on the second rope and uses the bottom rope to lift up high and come down on the back with a hard knee. Benjamin then digs his knee into Otunga's back and locks on a rear chin lock. Benjamin releases the hold and drives the knee into the back again. He goes to pick Otunga up but Otunga starts firing back with some elbows and right hands. Otunga has an Irish whip reversed on him and Benjamin goes for the T-Bone Suplex but Otunga counters with a neckbreaker for a 2 count. Otunga rides Benjamin's back and forearms him in the neck. He then locks him in a modified Camel Clutch. The crowd is chanting for Benjamin but Otunga has him controlled. Otunga drives his lower body into Shelton's back and punches him in the back of the head before locking the hold back on. Shelton now fights up, he gets Otunga on his shoulders and hits the Electric Chair. Robinson is counting both men down and they both get up. Otunga picks Benjamin up and Benjamin hits him with a jaw breaker. Otunga picks himself up in the corner as Benjamin sizes him up. Benjamin goes for a splash in the corner and Otunga moves, letting Benjamin crash into the turnbuckles. Otunga then charges but gets hit with a back elbow. Benjamin then charges and Otunga hits a flapjack for a two count. Otunga blocks a punch from Benjamin and delivers some punches of his own. The last punch sends Benjamin staggering back and he bounces off the ropes into a clothesline. Benjamin quickly gets up and eats a back elbow. Otunga then gets him up and whips him into the ropes, hitting Benjamin with a powerslam. Otunga taunts the crowd and Benjamin. Otunga then goes for a whip, which Benjamin counters by twisting through and kicking him in the midsection. Benjamin charges and gets hit with a powerslam. Otunga covers for 2. Otunga whips Benjamin into the ropes but Benjamin ducks the clothesline and goes for a kick but Otunga blocks that and Benjamin counters with a Dragon Kick for a nearfall. Benjamin whips Otunga into the ropes but Otunga hangs on to them to stop the momentum. Benjamin charges and Otunga back body drops him over the ropes and Shelton hangs on into the apron. Benjamin goes to the top rope and hits a flying neckbreaker for a close nearfall. Benjamin gets Otunga up and has a whip into the corner reversed on him but he's able to springboard over a charging Otunga's head but gets hit with a big boot immediately after. Otunga goes for the Verdict but Shelton counters into the Paydirt. Benjamin hooks the leg and gets the win.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin!

After the match, Shelton celebrates in the ring as we see highlights leading to the finish. Otunga heads up to the ramp holding his title as Shelton taunts him from the ring.

Commercial break

We are back with the WWE Tag Team Champions Miz and Alberto Del Rio coming out on a silver Porse. They are both dressed in suits. Miz gets the mic first and talks about the tag team division holding on to these two because there is no other tag team in this company that can entertain the audience just like they do. Del Rio then says that this Friday on SmackDown they will make a quick job on Ted Dibiase and Justin Gabriel as there is no team that can stop them. The champions are going to sit by on commentary as we will have tag team action next. The team of Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks comes out followed by the new team of Santino Marella and R-Truth.

Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks vs Santino Marella & R-Truth

We start things up with Tyler Reks and Santino. Lock-up and Reks sends Santino down to the mat. Reks with a series of shoulders and then avoids a right hand from Santino. Reks with an atomic drop and Santino then tags in Truth while holding his posterior after the atomic drop. Truth wants Hawkins in and Hawkins obliges. Truth goes to work on the arm and locks in a wristlock. Hawkins reverses, but Truth comes back with an armdrag. Hawkins with a side headlock, followed by a shoulder tackle after being Irish whipped by Truth. Hawkins slaps Truth, and Truth nails Hawkins with a right hand and then sends him into the corner. Truth with a short arm clothesline and then tags in Santino, who nails Hawkins with a right hand. Santino hits a suplex for a nearfall. Santino locks in an arm bar and tags in Truth. Truth locks in his own armbar and then tags Santino back in, who nails Hawkins with another right hand. Santino hits a hip toss, but Hawkins then comes back with a kick. Santino then comes back with a back body drop, followed by a clothesline that sends Hawkins over the ropes and to the outside. Reks tries to go after Santino, but Santino moves and Reks sails out to the outside as well. Truth then gets a head of steam and hits a somersault plancha onto both Hawkins & Reks on the outside. Hawkins returns to the ring only to be put into a hammerlock by Santino. Hawkins comes back with a snapmare takeover, followed by sending Santino into the corner. Tag into Reks, who nails Santino with a kick, followed by a short arm clothesline for a nearfall. Reks locks in a rear chinlock but Santino counters out with a split Stunner and makes the tag to Truth. Truth with a clotheslines, splits under a clothesline from Reks and hits a jumping heel kick to the jaw. Truth goes for the Scissors Kick, but Reks avoids it and nails Truth with a sideslam. Hawkins tags in and he snapmares Truth, then applies a reverse chinlock. Truth gets to his feet and comes back with a snapmare, but Hawkins comes back with a clothesline for a nearfall. Reks tags in and hits a knee drop, followed by a series of right hands and finally chokes Truth in the ropes. Reks hits a slam, followed by locking in a front chancery. Truth tries to make the tag, but Reks keeps him away from the corner. Truth goes for a Sunset flip, but Hawkins makes a blind tag and hits Truth from behind. Hawkins with an Irish whip, but Truth catches him with an elbow. Hawkins then nails Truth with an enzuigiri for a nearfall. Reks tags in and he unloads with stomps on Truth. Reks with an elbow to the top of Truth's head followed by a series of right hands. Reks locks in a reverse chinlock, but Truth gets to his feet. Truth fights back with a kick, but Reks comes back with a powerslam for a nearfall. Hawkins tags in and hits an elbow drop. Truth then is able to fight his way out of the corner and sends Hawkins to the outside. Truth then crawls to his corner and makes the tag to Santino. Santino comes with a series of right hands and forearms, followed by an armdrag and a hip toss on Hawkins. Santino with another right hand to Hawkins, but Hawkins comes back with a kick. Reks tags in, but Santino with a split, followed by a hiptoss and then a diving headbutt. Santino calls for the Cobra but Hawkins takes him down from behind. Truth then comes in and clotheslines Hawkins over the ropes into the outside. Reks then hits a big boot to the face of Truth. Santino with a roll-up but Reks kicks out. Reks charges at Santino and gets hit by the Cobra. Santino hooks the leg and gets the win.

Winners: Santino Marella & R-Truth!

After the match, Miz and Del Rio and attack Santino. Miz takes the Cobra off of Santino's hand and puts it on his own hand. Miz mocks Santino and hits him with the Cobra. Truth comes in and knocks down the champions but he is outnumbered. Truth fights back but gets a low blow by Miz. Del Rio then locks in the cross armbreaker on Truth. Del Rio let's go and the tag team champions celebrate in the ring with their titles.

Backstage, Kofi Kingston catches up with Evan Bourne and thanks him for saving him last week. Bourne says that there is no need to thank him because there is nothing more that he wants right now than kick Mason Ryan's ass and he confirms that he will be facing Ryan at Vengeance in two weeks.

Commercial break

Back from the commercial Alex Riley makes his way down to the ring. Paul Heyman comes out and he says that he searched for the best to represent him at Vengeance and indeed he got a superstar that is better than anyone else in the WWE. A superstar with the power of the Undertaker, the speed of Sin Cara and the agression of John Cena all combined together. He tells everyone to bow down to King Christian. The King of Charisma comes out and shakes hands with Heyman. Christian heads down to the ring for his match.

King Christian vs Alex Riley

The bell rings and Christian tells Riley to bow down. Riley responds with a slap across the face and Christian rolls out of the ring in anger. Christian is confronted by Heyman but Riley takes him down with a baseball slide. Riley bounces Christian's head into the ring apron before rolling the King back to the ring. On his way back in, Riley is distracted by Heyman and Christian capitalizes to hit a neckbreaker through the ropes. Riley leans on top of the middle rope and Christian steps into his back before jumping out of the ring and slapping him across the face. Christian goes up top and hits a missle dropkick. Christian calls for Killswitch but Riley counters and hits an Impaler DDT for a nearfall. Riley whips Christian into the corner and he charges into a pendelum kick. Christian up top again and hits a diving European uppercut. Christian looks for Killswitch again but Riley counters again and hits a dropkick. Christian reverses a whip into the corner and charges into Riley's boot. Riley hits the Game Changer for a nearfall. Riley goes for the Final Score but Christian counters into the inverted facelock backbreaker for a nearfall. Christian tries the Spear but Riley ducks it and hits a clothesline. Christian is whipped into the ropes and runs into a back body drop. Riley is on fire as he clotheslines Christian in the corner and goes up for the 10 punches. Riley hits the A-Bomb and sets up for the Final Score. Christian counters and sends Riley bump into the corner. Christian quickly follows up with the Killswitch and he picks up the win.

Winner: King Christian!

After the match, Heyman gets in the ring and hands Christian his crown. Paul and King celebrate in the ring.

Backstage John Cena is interviewed by Matt Striker. Cena reveals that he will represent Eric Bischoff at Vengeance. Then he says that he is just messing with us. He says that he will be in that battle royal but only to make sure that Raw will be runned by a man who doesn't have his head so far up his own us. Conor O'Brian walks up and says that no matter who is runing Raw there is only one up and coming force and that's Conor O'Brian. He tells Cena that Vengeance is in two weeks and not tonight. As far as tonight goes he wants Cena in a one on one match. Cena says that he is impressed by the lack of respect a newcomer shows. He tells O'Brian that he has nothing new or interesting to show but he will give him his big chance tonight to prove that he is in the WWE for a reason.

Mason Ryan comes out as JTG is already in the ring. Ryan gets a mic and cuts a pre-match promo to warn Evan Bourne that his return was the biggest mistake he ever made.

Mason Ryan vs JTG

They circle the ring and just stand there. They finally lock up and Ryan powers JTG to the corner. Ryan gives a clean break and flexes his muscles. JTG viciously punches and kicks at Ryan but Ryan simply gives him a knee and sends him to the corner. Ryan runs into a boot and JTG hits a second rope missile dropkick for a two count. JTG with a headlock but Ryan shoves him off and takes him down with a shoulder block. Ryan with a powerslam now and he smiles. Ryan hits three consecutive powerbombs to JTG and then he locks in the Argentine Leglock. JTG taps out right away.

Winner: Mason Ryan!

The match is over but Ryan keeps the hold locked in. Evan Bourne rushes down to the ring with a steel chair and he uses it to hit Ryan's knee. Bourne goes after the knee but Ryan rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp favouring his knee. Bourne helps up JTG who pushes Bourne away not wanting any help. Bourne hits JTG with the chair and then he goes up top and hits the Shooting Star Press. Bourne points at Ryanwho is looking on from the stage.

Commercial break

John Laurinaitis is in the ring. He talks about how unfair was for him to get fired by Mr. McMahon back in February and how different things would be here on Raw if he was the GM. He says he had a vision for Raw in the name of People Power and now he has a 2nd chance to bring that vision to life. He says that the man that will help him become the GM of both Raw and SmackDown is the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes! Rhodes comes out and says that what happened to Johhny was wrong because he could make the WWE a much better place because he doesn't have Eric Bischoff's ego and he has more guts than Teddy Long. Rhodes says that he wants to send a message to his opponents at Vengeance and he will do so by beating Kofi Kingston tonight. Indeed, Kofi comes out looking a bit hurt after his match against Mason Ryan last week.

Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes (with John Laurinaitis)

The bell rings and they go around the ring before locking up. Rhodes quickly gets a hammerlock and Kingston just as quickly turns it. Kingston takes him down with a headlock and Rhodes quickly gets a head-scissors. Kingston kips up out of it and we're at a stalemate. They lock up again and Kingston puts him in the corner. Rhodes comes back with a headlock and Kingston elbows him off. Kingston sends him to the ropes but gets shoulder blocked down. Rhodes goes into the ropes, over and under Kingston, and catches him leap frogging and rolls him up for a one count. Rhodes punches and bangs Kofi's head off the corner. Rhodes has a whip to the opposite corner reversed. Kingston leaps up to the shoulders and punches away. Kingston hits an uppercut and Rhodes quickly pulls him into the turnbuckle face first. Rhodes front suplexes him onto the top rope and kicks him off, sending him to the floor. Rhodes goes outside and drives Kingston back first into the ring apron. Back in the ring, Rhodes gets an abdominal stretch on Kofi. Rhodes releases it and hits a Russian Leg Sweep. Rhodes drops a knee to the head for a nearfall. Rhodes stops a brief comeback with an abdominal stretch. Kingston tries to counter out with a hip toss but Rhodes counters with one of his own. Kingston then hits a head-scissors hurricanrana from the ground. Rhodes runs into a back elbow and takes some punches. Kingston chops him down and hits a nice dropkick. Kingston misses a clothesline and hits a nice double leg takedown. Kingston grounds and pounds before being admonished by the referee. Kingston runs into a back elbow and Rhodes hits a second rope bulldog for a nearfall. Rhodes puts him in the corner and runs into the pendulum kick. Rhodes cuts him off on the top rope but Kingston knocks him off. Kingston hits a nice cross-body block for a nearfall. Rhodes ducks the Trouble in Paradise and gets a roll up for a 2 count. Kingston ducks the Beautiful Disaster kick, he misses with Trouble in Paradise, Cody goes for Cross Rhodes but Kofi counters into the SOS for a close nearfall. Rhodes reverses a whip and Kofi comes back with a big clothesline followed by a dropkick. Kingston then hits the Boom Drop. Kofi calls for Trouble in Paradise but Laurinaitis grabs his foot to distract him. Rhodes capitalizes and hits the Beautiful Disaster kick. Rhodes follows up with Cross Rhodes for the win.

Winner: Cody Rhodes!

After the match, Laurinaitis hands Rhodes the Intercontinental title and they celebrate together.

They run down the current Vengeance match card. Evan Bourne will take on Mason Ryan, Drew McIntyre will challenge Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship and as it has just been announced Jack Swagger will defend the WWE Title against CM Punk. As for the 8 man battle royal, John Laurinaitis has picked the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes, Stephanie McMahon picked Ezekiel Jackson, Vickie Guerrero picked Dolph Ziggler, Mick Foley chosed the Great Khali, Mike Adamle got Mark Henry and Paul Heyman made a deal with King Christian. Eric Bischoff and Theodore Long have yet to confirm their chosen superstars.

We get a promo for Vengeance.

They announce that the Rock will be on Raw next week.

Conor O'Brian comes out. He cuts a pre-match promo to insult John Cena and the fans that support him. He makes fun of Cena for losing to Hawkins and Reks last week. John Cena comes out next to a huge crowd reaction.

John Cena vs Conor O'Brian

The referee calls for the bell and they stand at opposite corners of the ring. They lock up and Cena quickly hits a headlock takeover. O'Brian quickly gets up and they tussle to the corner, necessitating a break in the hold. Cena goes to break the hold and O'Brian quickly shoots a headlock takeover and holds on the side headlock. Cena fights up, backs O'Brian into the ropes and whips him off only to be taken down by a shoulder block. O'Brian goes into the ropes, goes over Cena, goes under Cena, who leap frogs him, and Cena hits a hip toss. Cena hits a body slam before quickly going into the ropes and dropping an elbow for a two count. Cena whips O'Brian into the ropes but lowers his head and O'Brian kicks him in the face. O'Brian punches and stomps Cena down in the corner before illegally choking him with his boot. O'Brian punches Cena between the eyes a few times but has a whip reversed on him and Cena hits a bulldog for a two count. O'Brian gets up in the corner and Cena whips him into the opposite corner and charges but O'Brian moves. O'Brian mounts Cena and punches him a few times. O'Brian kicks Cena in the head and taunts the crowd before punching Cena down. O'Brian covers for a two count. O'Brian taunts the crowd as Cena pulls himself up on him. O'Brian hits another punch before Cena finally blocks it and comes back with a flurry. Cena whips him into the ropes and O'Brian ducks a clothesline. O'Brian goes for a cross-body but Cena rolls through and gets him in position for the Attitude Adjustment but O'Brian slithers off and gets out of the ring for a breather. Cena follows O'Brian out of the ring and chases him. O'Brian slides into the ring and snaps Cena's neck off the top rope, sending him back to the outside. O'Brian whips Cena hard into the steel steps. Back in the ring, O'Brian gets a nearfall and then locks in a rear chin lock. Cena fights up and shoots an inside cradle, and gets a two count. O'Brian quickly gets up and clotheslines Cena down. O'Brian hits a knee drop three times in a row. Cena stumbles up into a dropkick and O'Brian gets a nearfall. O'Brian punches Cena in the corner and whips him into the opposite one. O'Brian charges into Cena's boots and Cena fires back by ducking a clothesline and hitting a shoulder block. Cena hits another one and ducks a clothesline and hits a twisting belly to back suplex. Cena does the You Can't See Me taunt and hits Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena gets O'Brian on his shoulders for the Attitude Adjustment but O'Brian rolls him up for a two. Cena walks into a powerslam for a two count. Cena reverses a whip and hits a nice back body drop. Cena gets him in position for the Attitude Adjustment again but O'Brian holds onto the ropes so Cena kicks him in the chest. Cena charges into a back elbow and O'Brian comes off the second rope with a flying clothesline. O'Brian gets Cena on his shoulder and hits a gut buster for a nearfall. Cena rolls to the apron and O'Brian hits him with a right hand. O'Brian forces Cena to the top rope for a Superplex but Cena punches him off and comes off the top rope with a leg drop to the back of the head. Cena connects with the AA. Cena hooks the leg but breaks up the pinfall attempt. He decides to put O'Brian into the STF. Wade Barrett rushes down to the ring and attacks Cena.

Winner: John Cena (DQ)

Barrett continues to beat down Cena and hits a nasty big boot to the face. Barrett gets Cena up and hits the Wasteland. Barrett heads up to the ramp where he catches up with Eric Bischoff who raises Barrett's arm.

Commercial break

Backstage, John Cena is recovering after the attack from Wade Barrett. Teddy Long approaches him and asks him if he's ok. Cena says that the war has just began. That means that the 8 man battle royal will look like this:

Teddy Long's John Cena vs Eric Bischoff's Wade Barrett vs Paul Heyman's King Christian vs John Laurinaitis' Cody Rhodes vs Mike Adamle's Mark Henry vs Vickie Guerrero's Dolph Ziggler vs Stephanie McMahon's Ezekiel Jackson vs Mick Foley's Great Khali.

The NEW WWE Champion Jack Swagger comes out as a big pyro work displays on the stage. There is confetti and red & blue balloons in the ring. Swagger posses with the WWE Title as he is dressed in a black suit. Swagger says that when he won his first World title was two years ago when he cashed in his MITB Briefcase. Back then, everyone thought that he didn't deserve that title and the Board of Directors lost faith in him. Yet here he is now as the new WWE Champion and no one can question his abilities. He says that he pinned CM Punk one two three in a one on one match fair and square. He says that there are no doubters now and there is no one that can question his charisma and the fact that Jack Swagger is World Championship material. He adds that his reign as WWE Champion will not get buried like his World title reign did. He says that no one will forget him and no one will ever make fun of him again. CM Punk's music hits and the former champion comes out to a massive crowd reaction. Punk gets in the ring looking very serious as Swagger backs away. Punk says that he only came out here to congratulate Swagger for winning the WWE Title last week. He says that many people called it an upset but he thinks that this wasn't an upset at all. He says that Swagger is an amazing in ring performer and he damn sure deserves a spotlight. Punk then says that however, Swagger faced an injured Punk last week and even though he doesn't wanna make any excuses, in two weeks Swagger will face a fresh and healthy CM Punk. He says that he is not mad at Swagger for what happened but he is mad at himself. He is mad because he refused to listen to the doctors advice and he got cocky and that's why he lost. But now he decided to listen to the doctor and he will stay out of action to heal until Vengeance comes where Punk will not only get his vengeance but he will get his WWE Title back. Swagger says that all he sees now is an overhyped and overrated superstar who tries to play cool while deep inside he is burning up. He says that he is better than CM Punk and he can beat him no matter what condition will Punk be in. In fact he adds that he will make Punk tap out instad of pinning him again. Punk says that he really didn't get what Swagger said because he was trying to protect himself from Swagger's spit. He says that after all this time Swagger is still watering the microphone like it's some kind of a flower. Swagger warns him to not make fun of him. Punk then hits Swagger with the mic. Swagger backs into the corner and Punk hits the running knee to the jaw followed by the bulldog. Punk calls for the GTS but Swagger rolls out of the ring. Swagger gets the WWE Title belt and heads up to the ramp. Punk tauns Swagger from the ring as we go to credits.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 pm

WWE Divas Show (6/5/12) "Never Hunt What You Can't Kill"

The show opens with Vickie Guerrero on the titantron. She says that after Kharma disrespected her last week she decided to teach her a lesson. Tonight Kharma will defend her Divas title against Rosa Mendes and the Bella Twins in a 3 on 1 handicap match. No matter who pins Kharma the Divas title will go straight to...Vickie!

The intro full of Divas hits and we go to Matt Striker and Josh Matthews live from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Eve comes out for the opening contest. Alicia Fox comes out next and they hype tonight's main event for the Divas title between Kharma and Rosa and the Bella Twins.

Eve vs Alicia Fox

Lock up and Fox with a takedown on Eve. Fox mounts Eve, but Eve keeps it locked up. Eve then tosses Fox away. Eve with a quick cover for a close two count. Another rollup by Eve and Fox again kicks out. Eve catches Fox with a dropkick and clothesline in the corner. Eve catches Fox with an elbow in the corner, attempts a tornado DDT, but Fox wraps up the leg of Eve and pulls her off the top turnbuckle. On the outside, Fox drops Eve face first off the ring apron. Fox pulls Eve back in the ring by her hair. Fox drives her elbow into the back of Eve after launching her into the ropes two times. Fox with a backbreaker on Eve. Eve fights back driving a knee into the head of Fox. Fox shrugs it off and drops Eve with another backbreaker over her knee. Fox then executes a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a close two count on Eve. Eve fights back with a cross body and series of dropkicks on Fox. Eve tries to give Fox a suplex, but stops and favors her back. Eve kicks Fox away and hits a standing moonsault. Eve kicks Fox using the bottom rope to jump up in the corner. Eve with a flip dive from the corner and Fox gets her knees up. Fox with an axe kick to Eve and gets the pinfall.

Winner: Alicia Fox!

After the match, Fox gets a mic and talks trash to Eve until Kelly comes out and takes her out of the ring.

Commercial break

We are back and Tamina makes her way down to the ring as Kelly is waiting.

Kelly Kelly vs Tamina

The bell rings and they shake hands. Lock-up and Tamina with a knee to the gut, followed by driving the back of Kelly's head into the mat. Tamina lifts Kelly up for a running slam, but Kelly rolls off the shoulders and sends Tamina face first into the turnbuckle. Kelly then stomps away at Tamina in the corner, followed by hitting the handspring elbow. Kelly then does the Stinkface to Tamina, followed by locking in a Figure 4 Necklock. Kelly heads up top and hits a Lou Thesz Press, followed by a series of right hands. Tamina comes back with a kick to the head, followed by a kick to the ribs. Kelly fires back with a kick to the ribs and then hits a rana into a pin attempt for a nearfall. Tamina goes out onto the apron to collect her bearings, but Kelly goes right out after her. Kelly tries to bring Tamina back in, but Tamina hotshots Kelly throat first across the top rope. Tamina then hits an elbow drop onto Kelly's back for a nearfall. Tamina then locks in a seated surfboard and then she locks her hands around the back of Kelly's arms to put even more pressure on the submission. Crowd tries to will on Kelly as she gets to her feet, but Tamina drives the back of her head back down to the mat. Tamina then grabs Kelly by the hair and proceeds to slam her back down to the mat for a nearfall. Tamina goes off the ropes and connects with all her body weight across the back of Kelly while she was in the ropes for another nearfall. Tamina Irish whips Kelly to the corner and then charges, but Kelly moves out of the way and then rolls up Tamina for a nearfall. Tamina then gets right up and nails Kelly with a clothesline to knock her back down. Tamina goes to a mount and proceeds to rain in right hands before being pulled off by the referee. Tamina gets another nearfall, followed by locking in a seated Dragon Sleeper. Crowd tries to will on Kelly again as she get to her feet. Kelly breaks the hold with forearms to the gut, but Tamina shoves her into the ropes. However, Tamina misses a clothesline and Kelly goes off the ropes, connecting with a headscissors that sends Tamina head first off the top turnbuckle in the corner. Kelly then hits a face-crusher for a nearfall. Kelly goes back after Tamina, but Tamina sends her into the ropes where Kelly lands throat first across the middle rope. Tamina then goes for a Samoan Drop but Kelly counters into a roll up for 2. Tamina then hits a superkick to the face. Tamina goes up top but misses with a splash as Kelly moves out of the way. Kelly with an inside craddle and she gets the pinfall.

Winner: Kelly Kelly!

After the match, Kelly and Tamina shake hands. Alicia Fox comes out and attacks Kelly but Tamina shoves her down. Tamina then hits a superkick to the face of Kelly. Tamina gets Kelly up and Alicia hits the axe kick. Eve rushes down for the safe but is outnumbered and gets a superkick to the face aswell. Tamina goes up top and hits a splash on Kelly. Then she does the same to Eve. Alicia and Tamina celebrate together.

Backstage, Rosa tells the Bellas that she will be making the pinfall to win the match and she will personally hand the Divas title to Vickie. Vickie then gives them a pep talk and says that she demands from them to win tonight.

Commercial break

We come back with Rosa Mendes and the Bella Twins in the ring as Vickie is on the outside. Kharma comes out next looking good with the Divas title hanging around her neck.

Divas Championship - Kharma(c) vs Rosa Mendes & The Bella Twins

The bell rings and there are no tags in this match as the Bellas and Rosa surround Kharma. Kharma moves and all three divas roll out of the ring. Vickie yells at them to get back in. Kharma grabs Rosa and puts her back in the ring. Kharma unloads on Rosa in the corner but the Bellas attack her from behind. Kharma fights back but Vickie distracts her and Rosa kicks her in the knee followed by the Bellas hitting a double bulldog. Rosa covers for a 2 count as Kharma simply tosses her off. The Bellas continue the attack but Kharma fights back. Kharma with a double clothesline taking down the Bellas and then Rosa jumps behind her for a sleeper. Kharma drops down on her back squashing Rosa. Kharma splashes both Bellas in the corner and then does the same to Rosa in the other corner. Kharma hits a tiger bomb on Rosa. Both Bellas then hit a dropkick to Kharma's knee. Together, the Bellas hit a double DDT and Rosa gets a nearfall. The Bellas try for a double suplex but Kharma counters into one of her own and then takes out Rosa with a big boot. Kharma hits a Kharma Bomb on Rosa and then she tosses Brie out of the ring. She lifts up Nikki and throws her to the outside right into Brie. Kharma then hits the Implant Buster on Rosa for the win.

Winner & Still Divas Champion: Kharma!

After the match, Kharma posses with the Divas title as Vickie is really pissed. Kharma laughs at her and posses with the title as the show goes off.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 am

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Epico (Orlando Colón) as of today, June 7th, 2012. WWE wishes Orlando the best in all future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm

WWE Superstars (6/7/12) "Monster Mash"

The superstars intro hits and we go live in the arena with Michael Cole and Booker T on commentary. Tonght's main event will feature Conor O'Brian taking on his biggest challenge yet in Ezekiel Jackson.

The Usos come out for the opening contest. Trent Barretta comes out next and this will be a 6 man tag team match. Heath Slater and Hunico come out on a bicycle followed by Epico who comes out along with Primo.

The Usos & Trent Barretta vs Heath Slater, Hunico & Epico (with Primo)

Hunico and Barreta will start us off. They go to lock up but Hunico ducks and grabs the torso of Barreta. Barreta spins and grabs Hunico by the torso and takes him down with a trip and follows it up with an arm bar. Hunico goes to reverse but Barreta with an arm drag and he holds onto the arm and still has the arm bar applied. Hunico hits Trent with an elbow and hits the ropes but runs into a dropkick. Trent with the tag. Jimmy gets in and Hunico backs to his corner and tags in Slater. Slater hits Jimmy with a kick to the gut and follows it up with a headbutt which apparently doesn't phase Jimmy, Jimmy with a headbutt to Slater and goes to whip him to the corner but Slater reveres and sends Jimmy to the corner Jimmy vaults over a charging Slater and Slater crashes into the corner. Jimmy with a full nelson slam. Jimmy tags in Jey and they double suplex Slater. Cover by Jey and Slater kicks out. Slater to the corner and Jimmy runs into a boot. Tag to Epico. Epico looks for a suplex but Jey reverses into a bridging Fishermans suplex for a nearfall. Jey makes the tag to Trent. Trent with a chin lock. Barreta and Epico duck and jump over each other a few times. Epico goes for the monkey flip but Trent dives over it and hits a clothesline. Epico to the corner and Trent with diving elbow. Trent looks for the splash but Epico ducks out of the way and he crashes into the ropes. Epico makes the tag to Hunico who gets a nearfall over Trent. Hunico with a chin lock. Hunico pushes Trent back first into the turnbuckle and tags in Slater. Slater with some kicks to the back and locks in an arm bar. Trent with some punches and looks for the tag. Slater looks for a high-angle belly to back suplex but Trent keeps rolling over Slaters shoulder and lands on his feet and makes the tag to Jey Uso. Jey takes out both Hunico and Slater and turns and hits Slater with a clothesline. Slater sits in the corner and Jey hits him with a running thigh to the head. Jey goes up to the top turnbuckle. Epico makes the distraction and Slater runs up and hits a scoop power slam. Slater with the cover but Jey kicks out. Slater with the tag to Hunico who gets in and applies a chin lock. Jey gets to his feet and looks for a high-angle belly to back suplex but Hunico keeps rolling like Trent did, lands on his feet and hits Jey with a swinging neck breaker for a nearfall. Hunico with another chin lock. Jey gets to his feet but Hunico pushes him back first into the corner. Hunico with the tag to Epico and with the help of Hunico he hits a running kick to the face of Jey. Cover, but Jey kicks out. Tag to Slater who hits him with some shots and kicks to a grounded Jey. Slater with another chin lock. Jey goes to stand but Slater slams him head first to the mat. Tag to Hunico, Slater looks to send Jey flying into Hunico but Jey manages to take Hunico out with a flying headbutt to the mid section. Slater rolls out. Jey gets the tag and Jimmy comes in and hits some clotheslines. Hunico with a spinning heel kick to the gut but Jimmy grabs him and hits the Ally-us. Cover, but Hunico kicks out. Jimmy with a tag to Trent and Trent hits a springboard dropkick for a nearfall. Trent puts Hunico up top but Hunico knocks him off. Hunico misses with the Falling Star as Trent moves out of the way. Slater and Epico interfere but the Usos take them out of the ring and connect with a double suicide dive taking out Slater, Epico and Primo. Trent hits the dudebuster DDT on Hunico and gets the win.

Winners: Trent Barretta & The Usos!

After the match, Barretta and the Usos celebrate in the ring as we see highlights leading to the finish.

We get the Raw Rebound.

The US Champion David Otunga comes out and it has been confirmed that he will defend his US Title against Shelton Benjamin at Vengeance. Alex Riley comes out next for this non title match.

David Otunga vs Alex Riley

Lock-up and Otunga with a hiptoss. Otunga taunts Riley before locking up again. Otunga then takes down Riley with an armdrag. Another lock-up and Otunga with a knee to the gut, followed by a slam. Otunga does some more taunting, but then Riley hooks in a waistlock before going to a side headlock. Otunga then counters out into his own side headlock. Irish whip by Riley, but Otunga knocks him down with a shoulder tackle. Otunga goes off the ropes, but Riley leapfrogs him and catches him coming in with a hiptoss. Riley with an armdrag, followed by a slam for a nearfall. Irish whip by Riley, but Otunga sidesteps his back body drop attempt with a kick to the face. Otunga then unloads with stomps to Riley. Otunga with a series of knees to the gut, followed by a running kneelift for a nearfall. Otunga then locks in an armbar. Riley gets to his feet and breaks out with a gut shot, a head butt and finally a right hand. Irish whip by Riley, reversed by Otunga, but Riley goes up and over Otunga and then takes him down with another armdrag. Riley with another armdrag, followed by a dropkick for a nearfall. Riley then with a side headlock takedown. Otunga gets to his feet and sends Riley to the corner to force a break. Otunga breaks, but then nails Riley with a series of left hands and stomps in the corner. Otunga taunts Riley and then goes to pick him up, but Riley fights back with a series of right hands. Irish whip by Riley, but Otunga holds on to the ropes. Riley charges, but Otunga catches him with a back elbow. Otunga now charges, but Riley catches him with his hiptoss suplex. Riley with a kick to the gut, followed by going off the ropes and hitting a running kick to the side of Otunga's head for a nearfall. Otunga backs off, but then throws Riley out to the ropes. Otunga starts to go after Riley, but Riley sees him coming and nails Otunga with a sliding kick. Riley heads up top, but Otunga leaps up onto the ropes and connects with an armbreaker that sends Riley crashing down to the outside as we go to commercial.

Commercial break

Back from commercial as Otunga has Riley in an armbar. Riley gets to his feet and breaks out with right hands. Irish whip by Riley, reversed by Otunga, who nails Riley coming in with a boot to the shoulder. Otunga then drives Riley's arm across the ropes for a nearfall. Otunga goes off the ropes and hits a running boot to the head for a close nearfall. Otunga then locks in a keylock, pulling back on the wrist of Riley. Riley tries to get to his feet, but Otunga applies more pressure on the hold to take Riley back down. Otunga trash talks Riley, who then gets back to his feet and breaks out with a pair of right hands, followed by an armdrag. Riley with a kick to the gut, followed by a series of right hands. Irish whip by Riley, but Otunga reverses yet again and hits a jumping armbreaker for another nearfall. Otunga measures Riley and then charges, connecting with a clothesline in the corner. Otunga then heads up top and goes for a double sledge, but Riley catches him on the way down with a gut shot. Otunga with a left hand, but Riley fires back with a right hand. Otunga with a kick to the gut, but Riley fires back again with a right hand. Riley with a series of right hands, followed by an Irish whip. However, Otunga reverses it yet again, but Riley moves out of the way on Otunga's charge in and goes off the ropes, connecting with his sit-out clothesline. Riley with another clothesline, then ducks under Otunga's left hand attempt and catches him coming off the ropes with a spinebuster. Riley is all fired up now as he goes for the Implant DDT, but Otunga counters it. However, Riley then rolls up Otunga for a nearfall. Riley goes back after Otunga, but Otunga nails him with a boot to the face. Otunga charges, but Riley catches him and connects with the Game Changer for a nearfall. Riley with a kick to the leg and then goes off the ropes, but Otunga catches him with a powerslam for a close nearfall. Otunga measures Riley and goes for another running boot, but this time Riley ducks under it and lifts Otunga up for the Final Score, but Otunga rolls off his back and sends Riley shoulder first into the ringpost. Otunga then hits the Verdict and picks up the win.

Winner: David Otunga!

After the match, Otunga celebrates with the US Title as we see highlights leading to the finish. Otunga keeps celebrating with the US Title as they hype tonight's main event between Ezekiel Jackson and Conor O'Brian.

Commercial break

We come back with Ezekiel Jackson making his way to the ring. It has been confirmed that Jackson will represent Stephanie McMahon at Vengeance. Conor O'Brian comes out next and they show footage from Conor's match against John Cena last Monday on Raw.

Conor O'Brian vs Ezekiel Jackson

Lock-up and Zeke throws O'Brian back into the corner. Zeke poses as O'Brian is intimidated. O'Brian with a front chancery, but Zeke arm whips out of it. O'Brian goes to the ropes to collect himself as the referee has to move Zeke back. Both men go for a knucklelock, but O'Brian with a kick to the gut. O'Brian with a side headlock, followed by a back elbow as Zeke whipped him off the ropes.O'Brian goes off the ropes and Zeke catches him coming in and hits a slam, followed by an elbow drop for a nearfall. Zeke with a gut shot and club to the back in the corner. Zeke with an Irish whip, but O'Brian moves out of the way on Zeke's charge in. O'Brian charges, but Zeke tries to back body drop him over the ropes, however O'Brian lands on the apron. O'Brian goes up top, but Zeke stops him and slams him off the ropes. O'Brian gets into the ropes to get away as the referee gets in between him and Zeke. That distraction then allows O'Brian to drill Zeke with a big boot to knock him down. O'Brian chokes Zeke in the ropes, followed by a club to the back. O'Brian then scores with a neckbreaker for a nearfall. O'Brian locks in a head and arm submission as the crowd tries to get behind Zeke. Zeke fights out with gut shots, but as he goes for a slam, O'Brian rolls off his back and sends Zeke into the corner facefirst. O'Brian then hits a clothesline to the back of Zeke's head for another nearfall. O'Brian with a right hand, followed by a series of short clotheslines in the corner. However, as O'Brian goes for a short-arm clothesline, Zeke counters and connects with a back suplex. Zeke fires himself up and hits the running clothesline in the corner, followed by an avalanche. Zeke with an Irish whip that sends O'Brian sternum first into the corner. Zeke then charges and connects with another avalanche, this time to O'Brian's back. Zeke with a side slam and he is all fired up. Zeke lifts up O'Brian for the Torture Rack, but Mark Henry's music hits and the World's Strongest Man comes out. As Zeke is distracted, O'Brian slides off his back and hits the Swinging Neckbreaker. O'Brian hooks the leg and gets the win.

Winner: Conor O'Brian!

After the match, O'Brian rolls out of the ring celebrating as Mark Henry comes in. Henry with a splash down at Jackson and he taunts him. Henry picks Zeke up and hits the World's Strongest Slam. The Great Khali comes out now. Henry goes after Khali as he comes in the ring but Khali fires back. Henry blocks a brain chop and goes for a slam but Khali blocks it and hits the Punjabi Plunge. Khali goes to help up Zeke but Jackson gives him a strong right hand. Khali then knocks down Zeke with a brain chop. Khali posses in the ring as we go to credits.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:04 pm

WWE SmackDown (6/8/12) "Free to be You and Me"

"Yes sir, we promised you a great main event..." The WWE video leads us into the show.

We get a highlights video from last week's main event where Drew McIntyre won the 19 man battle royal to become the new #1 contender for the World title. The World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus comes out to open the show. Sheamus talks about how great it is to see a new face competing for the World title. He says that Vengeance will be a historic PPV that will show just how talented and charismatic Drew McIntyre is. He says that he and Drew started their careers in the WWE almost at the same time. They competed at FCW and they finally made it to the main roster of the WWE. He says that he respects Drew but he also considers him a friend, however in two weeks at Vengeance it's all about business and it's all about the World title. And when it comes down to the gold there is no way that the Celtic Warrior will allow that belt to get off of his waist again. Drew McIntyre comes out to a nice pop from the crowd in Toledo, Ohio. Drew says that he agrees with all that Sheamus said. He says they both worked hard for making their dream come true and fate has now brought them into this moment. The moment where these two young superstas will be standing in this ring with the spotlight on them and the World title on the line. He says that when Sheamus won the WWE Title three years ago Drew felt a little mad. He thought that maybe he wasn't as good as Sheamus is and at some point his quest to become World Champion got really heated up because of that thought. He says that now he feels better than ever and the thought that Sheamus is better than him is gone. He says that in two weeks at Vengeance their friendship will move aside and they will give it all in order to prove who is the better man. Sheamus agrees on that and says that it will be a honor to compete in that match. McIntyre adds that win, lose or draw this will be the match of his life. They shake hands and then Teddy Long comes out. Teddy says that he is glad to see these two showing respect to each other. He says that tonight however their friendship will be put in task as they will team up to face the team of Wade Barrett and King Christian.

Commercial break

We are back with The Great Khali coming out along with Mick Foley. Vickie Guerrero comes out and introduces Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler comes out and he is set to take on Khali in this interpromotional match. Meanwhile, the commentators hype that tonight Randy Orton will go one on one against Kane while John Cena will face Mark Henry in another interpromotional match tonight.

Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero) vs The Great Khali (with Mick Foley)

The bell rings and Khali backs Ziggler into the corner and goes for something but Ziggler ducks it and lays in some punches. Khali simply pushes him into the ropes and clotheslines him down. Khali bounces his head off the top turnbuckle before stomping him and hitting some back elbows. Khali chokes him and then slaps his chest. Khali sends him into the ropes but Ziggler holds on and slides under the ropes. Ziggler is confronted by Vickie as Khali comes out as well. Khali head-butts him and bounces his head off the apron. Khali sets him up against the ring post and goes for a chop but Ziggler moves and Khali slaps the post. Ziggler gets on the apron and kicks Khali a few times until Khali slaps him down. Khali gets in the ring and clotheslines him down. Khali whips Ziggler into the corner and grabs him by the neck. Ziggler is able to fight out of it and dropkick Khali into the corner. Ziggler gets on top for the ten punches but Khali pushes him off. Ziggler charges into a back elbow and then gets back up into a big boot. Khali with a brain chop and he sets for the Punjabi Plunge but Mick Foley gets to the apron and hands Khali Mr. Socko. Khali tries to put it on but it doesn't fit in his huge hand so he takes it off and gives it back to Foley. Ziggler recovers and hits a dropkick to the knee followed by the Fameasser. Ziggler covers and gets the win.

After the match, Ziggler and Vickie celebrate in the ring taunting Foley who costed Khali the match. Foley puts on Mr. Socko and applies it on Ziggler's mouth. Vickie from behind with a low blow. Ziggler hits the Zig-Zag on Foley. Khali is up and Ziggler and Vickie roll out of the ring. Khali checks on Foley as Ziggler and Vickie head up to the ramp.

They hype tonight's main event that will see Drew McIntyre and Sheamus teaming up to face King Christian and Wade Barrett. Also tonight, The Undertaker will adress the WWE Universe regarding his match against Goldberg at Vengeance.

Backstage Matt Striker interviews the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. Rhodes says that he is not impressed by Ziggler's lucky win against Khali tonight. He says that he has to face a big guy in Ezekiel Jackson tonight and he will beat him without any outside interference or distractions. He says that John Laurinaitis chosed him for a reason. He is the Intercontinental Champion and the future of this company. Cody says that at Vengeance he will score to falls and big Johnny will be back.

Ezekiel Jackson comes out along with Stephanie McMahon. Steph seems to be impressed with Zeke's muscles size. The Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes comes out next.

Cody Rhodes vs Ezekiel Jackson (with Stephanie McMahon)

They lock up and Jackson powers Cody to the corner. Jackson shoves him hard down and Rhodes flips out. Rhodes gets a side headlock applied and he punches him in the face. Jackson grabs him by the throat, sends him into the ropes, and flattens him with a shoulder block. Jackson clubs away at him and throws him across the ring. Jackson sends him to the ropes but Rhodes drops down and punches him. Jackson quickly takes him down, drops an elbow, and gets a nearfall. Jackson press slams him but Rhodes slides off and gets out of the ring. Rhodes crawls around and John Laurinaitis comes out. Stephanie gets face to face with big Johnny and slaps him across the face. Zeke approve that as Rhodes sneaks up behind him. Rhodes sends him into the ring post and picks up a nearfall with a roll up. Rhodes kicks away at him and head-butts away. Rhodes punches and splashes him in the corner a few times. Rhodes applies a hammerlock/chin lock combo. Jackson fights up so Rhodes applies a front face lock. Jackson gets to his feet so Rhodes goes for a suplex but Jackson blocks it. Jackson then hits a front suplex. Big Johnny takes a seat on commentary and his face is all red now. Jackson clotheslines Rhodes a few times and sends him to the corner. Jackson clotheslines him in the corner and gets pumped up. Jackson body slams Cody as Stephanie cheers on. Jackson goes for the Torture Rack but Rhodes leaps over his back and locks in a sleeperhold. Jackson backs Rhodes into the corner forcing the hold to break. Zeke charges and Rhodes moves so Ezekiel hits the ring post hard. Rhodes then hits the Beautiful Disaster kick followed by the Cross Rhodes for the win.

Winner: Cody Rhodes!

After the match, Johnny gets in the ring to congratulate Rhodes. Stephanie is upset as Rhodes and Big Johnny celebrate. Laurinaitis taunts Steph as she checks on Big Zeke.

Commercial break

We are back as William Regal will join Booker, Cole and Josh on commentary for this next contest. Tyson Kidd comes out and we see highlights from Kidd's match against Regal last week on SD. Daniel Bryan comes out next and they show some footage from last week's battle royal where Bryan got eliminated by Randy Orton but then came back in and eliminated Orton.

Tyson Kidd vs Daniel Bryan

They lock hands in a test of strength as Regal talks about Bryan being a huge star and how proud he has made him. Bryan rolls through the pressure and bridges Kidd. Kidd bridges up and shoulders him in the corner. Kidd whips him to the corner but Bryan climbs the ropes and back flips over him. Bryan runs into the ropes, ducks a clothesline, and hits a running elbow for a two count. Bryan sends him to the ropes but Kidd holds on. Bryan charges into a boot and Kidd flips to the apron. Bryan then hits a running dropkick, sending Kidd to the outside. Bryan then gets a head of steam and hits a nice suicide dive. Regal and Booker scream "Oh My Goodness" at the same time. Bryan puts Tyson back into the ring. As Bryan gets in Kidd kicks the leg and hits a dragon screw. Kidd goes to the apron, springboards and connects with a big elbow drop for a nearfall. Bryan comes back with a few kicks but Kidd hits a running dropkick to Bryan's knee. Kidd stomps and drops a pair of elbows on the knee. Kidd applies a variation of the Indian Death Lock but Bryan is able to punch out of it. Bryan hits a snap suplex and goes to the top rope. Kidd sweeps the feet and crotches Bryan up there. Kidd goes to the top rope and goes for a superplex but Bryan blocks it. Bryan head-butts him off and hits a nice missile dropkick for a nearfall. Bryan gets to his feet and viciously kicks away at Kidd. Kidd eventually blocks a kick, hits a dragon screw, and locks on a single leg crab. Bryan viciously claws toward the ropes and gets there. Bryan is halfway through the ropes so Kidd hits a slingshot leg drop. Kidd then goes for another springboard elbow drop but Bryan gets his knees up this time. Bryan goes for the Crossface (not the LeBell lock anymore) but Kidd gets out of it. Kidd gets a jackknife pin but Bryan counters the pin with one of his own. Kidd quickly turns it and gets a nearfall. Kidd kicks away at Bryan but Bryan eventually blocks one and viciously punches away. Kidd comes back with kicks but Bryan ducks a kick and hits a roundhouse kick to the temple. Bryan then locks on a guillotine choke. Kidd manages to get to the ropes. Bryan charges into an elbow and Kidd with a running clothesline. Bryan ducks under a 2nd clothesline and tries for the Crossface but Kidd rolls out of it, trips down Bryan and goes for the Sharpshooter but Bryan counters into a small package pin for the win.

Winner: Daniel Bryan!

After the match, Daniel Bryan celebrates in the ring as Regal makes fun of Tyson's expression. Regal decides to leave but first he spits at Kidd's face. Regal quickly leaves and Kidd follows him to the back. Bryan keeps celebrating in the ring as we see highlights of the match leading to the end. Bryan starts some "YES" chants but Randy Orton sleethers into the ring out of nowhere and hits the RKO on Bryan. Booker says that payback is a mother.

Backstage, Striker interviews King Christian. Christian says that every since he won the KOTR tournament he hasn't received the respect that he deserves. He says that he blames Teddy Long for that and the man he thought was his friend, Eric Bischoff. He says that Eric picked Wade Barrett instead of the King so he had to find a new and improved friend. A man with a powerful mind and that's Paul Heyman. He says that once Heyman becomes the GM of Raw and SD the King will finally get the respect he deserves. Wade Barrett walks by and says that Bischoff picked him instead of Christian for a reason. He wants to win and he wants to win twice in order to get both Raw and SD in his hands. Barrett says that once Eric is in control of SD he will once again be the World Champion. He says that tonight however he and Christian should put their differences aside and work together to defeat Sheamus and McIntyre. Christian agrees and tells Barrett to bow down next to him. Barrett shakes his head and leaves.

Ted Dibiase and Justin Gabriel come out as they will look to capture the WWE Tag Team titles tonight as they face Miz and Del Rio. Miz and Alberto Del Rio come out next in a red Ferrari.

WWE Tag Team Championship - The Miz & Alberto Del Rio vs Justin Gabriel & Ted Dibiase

The bell rings and we kick things off with Miz and Gabriel. They lock up and Miz gets a side headlock. Gabriel pushes Miz off, hits the ropes but gets shoulder blocked down. Miz drops an elbow to the back and gets a headlock. Gabriel fights it, and goes behind Miz locking a waistlock. Miz counters with some elbows and a few right hands, Gabriel reverses a whip and catches Miz coming off the ropes with a hip toss. Gabriel with a clothesline followed by catapulting Miz into the corner. Tag to Dibiase and Gabriel irish whips Dibiase right into the Miz in the corner. Dibiase whips Miz into the ropes and catches him with a back body drop followed by a dropkick for a 2 count. Dibiase with a headlock now. Miz fights it and elbows out of it. Miz backs into the corner and Dibiase charges into a boot. Miz gets to the 2nd rope and goes for a diving axe handle but Dibiase catches him with a right hand to the gut. Tag to Gabriel and then Dibiase hits a body slam on Miz. Gabriel follows up with a springboard leg-drop for a 2 count. Miz reverses a whip sending Gabriel into the corner and he charges to a boot to the face. Gabriel then runs into a big clothesline by the Miz. Tag to Del Rio who quickly hits a single arm DDT on Gabriel. Del Rio starts working on the right arm of Gabriel. Gabriel comes back with a few right hands but Del Rio hits an arm bar. Del Rio with a kick and he lifts up Gabriel to hit a gut-buster. Del Rio hooks the leg for a 2 count. Del Rio goes back to work on the arm. Gabriel fights back and hits a spinning heel kick to the jaw. Tag to Dibiase who comes in and takes down Del Rio with a clothesline followed by a leg-drop for a 2 count. Dibiase goes for a suplex but Del Rio counters into a German suplex for a nearfall. Del Rio then hits a double knee arm-breaker. Tag to Miz and they whip Dibiase into the ropes and catch him with a double elbow shot to the head followed by a double elbow drop. Miz gets a nearfall. Miz mocks Gabriel and then hits a running kick to the face of Dibiase. Miz with a running knee lift and goes for a neckbreaker but Dibiase counters into a back suplex. Ted makes the tag to Gabriel who comes off the ropes with a flying dropkick for a nearfall. Miz with a few right hands, Gabriel with a kick and then a snap suplex for another nearfall. Gabriel goes to the apron, springboards into the ropes but Miz catches him coming and hits an inverted facelock backbreaker followed by a neckbreaker slam for a nearfall. Miz then misses with a running kick to the head and Gabriel gets a roll up for 2. Gabriel then hits an enzuigiri for a nearfall. Gabriel with a few right hands, he hits the ropes and runs into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Both men are down. Eventually Del Rio and Dibiase are tagged in. Dibiase ducks under a clothesline and hits Del Rio with an inverted atomic drop followed by a neckbreaker. Dibiase misses with a dropping knee and Del Rio hits a kick to the back of the head for a nearfall. Dibiase reverses a whip into the corner, he charges but Del Rio moves and Ted bumps into the turnbuckle. Del Rio goes for the step-up enzuigiri in the corner but Dibiase ducks it. Dibiase goes up top and comes off with a cross body which Del Rio reverses into a small package for a nearfall. Del Rio then runs into a flapjack. Dibiase goes for the Dream Street but Del Rio counters and hits an arm-breaker. Tag to Miz who comes off the top rope with a double axe handle for a nearfall. Dibiase is in the corner now and Miz connects with the through the ropes clothesline. Miz goes up top and Dibiase crotches him. Dibiase then hits a superplex off the top rope. Dibiase gets a nearfall. They get up and exchange hands. Miz with a kick to the knee and then a snap DDT for a nearfall. Miz calls for Skull Crashing Finale but Dibiase counters, he shoves Miz into Del Rio, causing Rio to get knocked off the apron, and then Ted hits Dream Street on Miz. Dibiase drags Miz close into his corner and tags in Gabriel. Gabriel goes up top as Del Rio gets in, he ducks under a Dibiase clotheslne and he crotches Gabriel up top. Dibiase then hits a clothesline on Del Rio. Ted goes to dump Del Rio over the ropes but Del Rio reverses it so he dumps Ted over the ropes into the outside. Del Rio then hits a jumping enziguiri into Gabriel knocking him off the corner and down to the mat. Miz is up and he stalks Gabriel. As soon as Gabriel gets to his feet, Miz hits the Skull Crashing Finale. Miz hooks the leg and gets the pinfall.

Winners & Still WWE Tag Team Champions: The Miz & Alberto Del Rio!

After the match, Miz and Del Rio celebrate in the ring as we see highlights of the match leading to the finish.

Commercial break

We come back and John Cena's theme hits. Cena comes out to a big crowd reaction. Cena gets in the ring and they show footage from last Monday on Raw where Wade Barrett attacked Cena during his match against Conor O'Brian. Cena says that he knows what Barrett is capable of and he knows that he can kick Barrett's ass any time, any place. He says that Barrett is Bischoff's new yes man but he doesn't know that Bischoff is a bigger jackass than him. He says that at Vengeance he will have a big mountain to climb facing giants like Ezekiel Jackson and the Great Khali. He will have to race against time in order to get two pinfalls before Christian or Cody Rhodes do. And he says that he has to watch his back in case a back stabbing bitch like Ziggler or Barrett gets him from behind. He says that he will do everything and anything it takes though in order to make sure that Teddy Long controls both Raw and SD. And he isn't going to do it just for Teddy but for himself as well as for the whole WWE Universe. Then he says that as far as tonight goes he has to face the World's Strongest Man. Cena says that just like at Vengeance, tonight he will bring the fight to the King of Junk Food. Mark Henry comes out along with Mike Adamle. Adamle says that Cena should be careful with what he is saying because when he will get both Raw and SD in his hands everyone that stood against him will feel the wrath of Mike Adamle. Cena says that if Adamle becomes the ultimate GM he will quit WWE and go work on Jersey Shore. Because Jersey Shore will look like Heaven in front of Mike Adamle's Monday night Raw.

John Cena vs Mark Henry (with Mike Adamle)

They lock up, and Henry tosses Cena out of the ring. Adamle lauhgs as Cena re-enters and bounces off the ropes. Henry flattens him with a shoulder block. As Cena gets to his feet, Henry knocks him right back down to the mat with punch after punch. Henry throws Cena out of the ring once again, and then chucks him into the barricade. Back in the ring Henry goes for the cover but Cena kicks out. Henry lifts Cena to his feet and gets him backed into the corner and punches him hard. Henry whips him to the other side of the ring and flattens him with a splash. Henry is starting to look confident as he charges for another splash. Cena moves out of the way and hits a side slam. Cena taunts Adamle with "you can't see me", and hits the 5 Knuckle Shuffle on Henry. Cena looks to lift up Henry, but can’t get him on his shoulders. Cena runs straight into a World’s Strongest Slam attempt, but counters by sliding over the back of Henry. Cena with a few right hands, hits the ropes but runs into a big boot. Henry with a splash down on Cena for a nearfall. Henry squeezes the skull of Cena into near submission. Cena uses his strength to power out. Cena with a kick to the knee and he goes for a DDT but Henry blocks it. Henry lifts Cena up into the air for a monstrous bear hug. Cena fights it and hits a few right hands to force Henry to break the hold. Cena with a dropkick to the knee causing Henry to drop down. Cena goes up top and comes off with the diving leg-drop. Cena locks in the STF. Adamle gets on the apron and gets the ref's attention. Cena breaks the STF and brings Adamle in the ring. Cena lifts Mike up and hits the Attitude Adjustment. Cena then turns into a World's Strongest Slam. Henry hooks the leg but Cena kicks out. Henry can't believe it. Henry goes to pick up Cena but Cena lifts him up and connects with the AA. Cena hooks the leg and gets the win.

Winner: John Cena!

After the match, Teddy Long comes out and he congratulates Cena. Cena and Long celebrate in the ring as Adamle is helpred by the referee to the back.

Backstage, Striker is with the Big Show. Show says that he thought Kane as one of his closest friends but it turns out that when your friend is a psychotic monster you cant trust him. He says that both he and Kane are monsters but he is not crazy or a lunatic like Kane. He is a human being and he is glad about it. Kane thinks that being a human makes you weak but he is wrong. He says that Kane was always weak and he was always looking for other people to blame about it. He says that at Extreme Rules Kane crossed the line and at Vengeance he will cross the line too.

Kane's pyro comes off and the big red monster comes out. The Viper Randy Orton comes out next for this next contest.

Randy Orton vs Kane

The bell rings and Orton pushes Kane into the corner and connects with a few punches. Kane reverses and clotheslines Orton into the corner. Kane pulls him into the middle of the ring and lands another clothesline. Orton is sent into the ropes, he ducks under a clothesline and hits a dropkick taking the monster down. Orton stomps on the gut of Kane, and then sends Kane onto the apron. Orton looks for the suspended DDT, but Kane counters and lifts Orton into the air, dropping him over the top rope into the outside. Orton reverses a whip sending Kane into the steel steps. They get back in the ring and Orton runs into a big boot to the face. Kane gets a 2 count. Orton starts to sit up, so Kane floors him with a low dropkick to the face. Kane gets behind Orton to apply a rear headlock. Orton slowly gets to his feet and tries to punch his way free. They begin to exchange blows now. Kane hits a strong uppercut and goes for the cover but Orton kicks out. Kane lifts Orton to his feet and whips him into the corner. As Orton wobbles back towards the middle of the ring, Kane catches him and plants him with a sidewalk slam for a nearfall. Kane gets behind for another rear headlock. Orton is able to get to his feet and connects with a jawbreaker. Both men make their way back to their feet. Kane reverses a whip sending Orton into the corner and then he charges into a boot. Orton the runs into another big uppercut by Kane. Kane hits a vertical suplex for a nearfall. Both men are back to their feet and start to exchange blows. Orton hits two clotheslines, ducks a clothesline by Kane and hits a scoop slam. Orton sends Kane shoulder first into the steel post in the corner. Kane is on the apron, in perfect position for Orton’s suspended DDT. Orton goes for it and connects. Orton drops down to the mat and begins to pound. Orton attempts an RKO, but Kane pushes him off and then levels him with a big boot to the face for a nearfall. Kane climbs to the top rope and steadies himself. Kane goes for the flying lariat but Orton catches him with a dropkick in mid-air. Orton hooks the leg and gets a nearfall. Kane goes to the corner and Orton follows up with the 10 punches. Kane blocks a punch and drops Orton face first into the top turnbuckle. Kane then hits a Chokeslam. Kane hooks the leg and Orton kicks out at 2,5. Kane sits up in disbelief. Kane looks for a Tombstone Piledriver but Orton counters into the inverted facelock backbreaker. Orton backs him into the corner and Kane is lifted up to a seated position on the turnbuckle. Orton follows up and connects with a superplex off the top rope. Orton gets a close nearfall. Orton looks for RKO, Kane counters, Orton then ducks under a clothesline and hits a neckbreaker. Suddenly, Daniel Bryan comes out with a mic and starts a "YES" chant. Orton is distracted for a moment and then turns into a 2nd Chokeslam by Kane. Kane hooks the leg and this time gets the three.

Winner: Kane!

After the match, Bryan gets in the ring and taunts Orton. Bryan pats Kane on the shoulder but Kane didn't like that. Kane grabs Bryan by the throat as Big Show comes out. Show gets into the ring Kane pushes Bryan into him before sliding out of the ring. Bryan yells at Kane and then turns at Big Show. Show hits the WMD on Bryan sending him into an RKO by Orton right away. Orton and Show stand tall in the ring as Eric Bischoff and Teddy Long are watching on from backstage. Eric asks Teddy what is he going to do on his last night as SD GM and Teddy says that as his last night ONLY the SD GM he will book a tag team match that will see Kane and Daniel Bryan taking on Big Show and Randy Orton.

Commercial break

We come back as the Undertaker makes his way down to the ring. The Undertaker gets a mic and talks about Vengeance. He says that he sees through Bill Goldberg and all he sees is envy. He says that Goldberg has always been jealous of the Undertaker's success here in the WWE. Goldberg was one of the greatest if not the greatest WCW superstar but here in the WWE he is just another big man. Taker says that Goldberg can't accept the fact that what he did in WCW doesn't count here in the WWE. He says that at Vengeance the world is going to see who is the better man and who still has it. He adds that Goldberg is next to Rest in Piece.

A Vengeance promo hits.

We go to the arena with King Christian making his way down to the ring. Wade Barrett comes out next for this tag team main event. The World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus comes out followed by the #1 contender Drew McIntyre.

Wade Barrett & King Christian vs Drew McIntyre & Sheamus

The bell rings and we kick things off with Barrett and McIntyre. They lock up and Barrett breaks it and tags in Christian. Lock-up and Christian with a waistlock, but McIntyre takes him down into a front chancery. McIntyre with a side headlock and then holds on when Christian tries for an Irish whip. Christian fights out with right hands, but then McIntyre knocks him down with a shoulder tackle. Christian goes for a knucklelock, but McIntyre with a kick and then sends Christian's head into the mat. McIntyre with a series of stomps, followed by sending Christian into the corner. Christian comes back with a kick, followed by scoring with a reverse DDT. Christian heads up to the middle rope and connects with a missile dropkick for a nearfall. Christian sends McIntyre into the turnbuckles and then heads back up onto the middle rope. Christian goes for a tornado DDT, but McIntyre counters it sending Christian chest first down to the mat. Tag to Sheamus. Sheamus slams Christian down face first to the mat. Sheamus takes Christian down with a side headlock and a 2 count. Sheamus with another takedown and more headlock pin attempts. Sheamus with a big slam and another 2 count. Sheamus locks Christian in the ropes but he fights off. Sheamus comes right back after a slap to the face and chases him around the ring but gets a clothesline by Barrett on the outside. Back in the ring, Barrett gets the tag and works a headlock. Sheamus fights out with elbows but Barrett levels him with a clothesline. Barrett with a headlock take over. Sheamus fights out of it, whips Barrett to the ropes and hits an elbow to the face. Tag to McIntyre who comes off the top rope with a double axe handle for a nearfall. Barrett goes to the corner and McIntyre unloads with right hands and a few clotheslines in the corner. McIntyre hits a snap suplex for a 2 count. McIntyre wrenches the arm now. Barrett with a few punches a knee to the mid-section and a neckbreaker. Tag to Christian and he drops an elbow for a 2 count. Christian with a headlock, Drew with elbows and hits a back suplex. McIntyre crawls towards Sheamus but Christian pulls him back and tags in Barrett. Wade comes in and starts stomping down at McIntyre. Barrett sends McIntyre into the corner and charges into a boot from McIntyre. McIntyre then with a clothesline and he makes the tag to Sheamus. Sheamus comes in and unloads on Barrett with clotheslines, double axe handles and a knee lift followed by a side slam for a nearfall. Sheamus goes up top and connects with a flying shoulder block. Sheamus calls for the Brogue kick but Christian distracts him and Barrett hits a Russian leg-sweep for a nearfall. Barrett goes for a pumphandle slam but Sheamus counters into a powerslam. Sheamus goes for a Brogue kick but Barrett catches him with a blackhole slam for a nearfall. Barrett goes up top and comes off with an elbow drop but Sheamus moves and Barrett crashes and burns. Christian comes in and hits an inverted facelock backbreaker on Sheamus. McIntyre comes in and hits a dropkick on Christian sending him out of the ring. McIntyre then turns into a big boot to the face by Barrett. Barrett then runs into a Irish Curse backbreaker by Sheamus. The World Champion sets up for the Brogue kick but Barrett ducks it and McIntyre who was behind Barrett gets the kick to the face. Sheamus is stunned for a moment and then turns into a Wasteland by Barrett. Barrett hooks the leg and gets the win.

Winners: Wade Barrett & King Christian!

After the match, Barrett heads up to the ramp where he meets Eric Bischoff and they pose together. We see highlights of the match leading to the finish. Back in the ring, Sheamus helps up McIntyre who pushes him. They start arguing and Drew slaps Sheamus. Sheamus then shoves down McIntyre. Sheamus turns to leave but McIntyre assaults him from behind. McIntyre gets the World title belt and hits Sheamus in the head with it. Drew receives a mixed crowd reaction for that as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan has been confirmed for Vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Sorry that I am late with the Power 25 this week but it has been a hell of a long weekend so you are only getting a short one this week. Back to normal next week.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:52 pm

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 14558550

(↑) 1. The Miz [4]
(↓) 2. Jack Swagger [1]
(↑) 3. Alberto Del Rio [5]
(↑) 4. Dolph Ziggler [6]
(↓) 5. Sheamus [2]
(↑) 6. Wade Barrett [7]
(↑) 7. Kharma [8]
(↑) 8. Kane [10]
(↓) 9. Goldberg [3]
(↓) 10. Santino Marella [9]
(↑) 11. Mason Ryan [16]
(↑) 12. Daniel Bryan [17]
(↓) 13. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks [12]
(↓) 14. The Rock [11]
(↓) 15. Chris Jericho [14]
(↓) 16. David Otunga [15]
(↑) 17. Conor O'Brian [18]
(↑) 18. King Christian [19]
(↑) 19. Drew McIntyre [22]
(↔) 20. Big Show [20]
(↑) 21. Cody Rhodes [25]
(↑) 22. CM Punk [23]
(↓) 23. Vickie Guerrero [21]
(↔) 24. John Cena [24]
(↑) 25. Shelton Benjamin [N/A]

People we say farewell to this week:

Shawn Michaels

People who missed out this week:

Alicia Fox
Evan Bourne
Tamine
Trent Barretta
The Usos
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks anyway Karl Smile
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:19 pm

WWE Monday night Raw (6/11/12) "Two Minutes to Midnight"

The Raw intro plays and we go to Jim Ross and Jerry "the King Lawler who welcome us to the show live from Birmingham, Alabama. Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston is advertised for later tonight as well as John Cena taking on Wade Barrett.

Break the Walls Down...

Chris Jericho comes out for tonight's opening contest. Alex Riley is out next as JR hypes the Rock's return to Raw tonight.

Chris Jericho vs Alex Riley

They lock up and Jericho gets a headlock. Riley pushes him into the ropes and Jericho rolls to the outside. Jericho gets a mic and says that he can't compete tonight because he is still suffering injuries from his ladder match against CM Punk at Extreme Rules. He tells the ref that he asked the doctor to take the night off just so he doesn't risk a more serious injury. He says that he has a replacement in his mind to face A-Ry tonight. Vickie Guerrero comes out and introduces Dolph Ziggler.

Alex Riley vs Dolph Ziggler

They lock up, Ziggler goes behind Riley and slaps him in the back of the head. Riley starts chasing Ziggler around the ring. Riley follows him in but runs into a dropkick. Ziggler with an elbow drop and a 2 count. Ziggler applies a headlock now. Riley elbows out and hits a shoulder block. Riley whips Ziggler into the ropes and catches him coming with a back body drop. Jericho takes a seat on commentary as Riley whips Ziggler into the corner but runs into a boot. Ziggler charges Riley but Riley avoids him and hits a clothesline for a one count. Vickie distracts Riley and Ziggler kicks him down. Ziggler stomps him in the corner. Riley reverses a whip and hits a back elbow. Riley goes for a body slam but Ziggler slides off. Ziggler applies a Sleeper Hold but Riley backs him to the corner. Riley quickly takes Ziggler down with a spinebuster. Riley is pumped up and goes for the Impaler DDT but Ziggler counters and hits a Russin leg-sweep. Ziggler starts showing off before dropping an elbow to the chest. Ziggler now starts doing some push ups leaving Jericho impressed on commentary. Jericho says that if Ziggler is that good at Vengeance we will have Vickie as the GM of Raw and SD. Ziggler splashes Riley to the corner. Ziggler goes for it again but this time Riley moves and Ziggler bumps into the turnbuckle. Riley hits the Implant Buster and gets a nearfall. Ziggler reverses a whip sending Riley to the corner and charges into a boot to the face. Riley goes up top and connects with a cross body for a nearfall. Ziggler quickly hits the Fameasser and gets a nearfall as well. Ziggler with a neckbreaker and then an elbow drop for another nearfall. Ziggler goes for Zig-Zag but Riley holds into the ropes. Riley with a clothesline and then another one and then a flapjack. Riley hits a dropkick and he gets really popped up. Riley with a running knee lift and then he hits the ropes and connects with a clothesline. Ziggler gets to the corner and Riley connects with the 10 punches followed by the A-Bomb for a nearfall. Riley goes for the Final Score but Ziggler slides into his back and locks in the Sleeper Hold. Riley manages to get to the ropes and get Ziggler off of him. Ziggler then runs into a big boot to the face. Riley goes for a suplex but Ziggler counters and shoves Riley into the corner. Riley bumps into the turnbuckles and Ziggler hits the Zig-Zag. Ziggler hooks both legs and gets the win.

After the match, Vickie and Ziggler celebrate together as Chris Jericho is unimpressed by Riley's showing. Jericho gets in the ring, he helps up Riley and then levels him with the Code-Breaker. Jericho then slaps on the Walls of Jericho forcing Riley to tap out. Jericho finally releases the hold and exits the ring.

Commercial break

We come back with the WWE Tag Team Champions Miz and Alberto Del Rio in the ring. They flip a coin to decide who will face R-Truth tonight and it ends up being Miz. R-Truth comes out along with Santino Marella.

R-Truth (with Santino) vs The Miz (with Alberto Del Rio)

The bell rings and they go at it. Truth knocks Miz down with a shoulder and they have words. They lock up again and go back and forth. They run the ropes and Truth knocks Miz down. Miz goes to the floor and Del Rio gives him a pep talk. Truth comes out and knocks Miz down again. Truth brings it back in the ring and gets a 2 count. Miz comes back with some kicks and knocks Trth to the mat. Miz stomps on Truth as Del Rio mocks Santino on the outside. Miz applies a headlock but Truth fights out. Truth hits a big hip toss. They fight on the apron now. Truth slams Miz into the turnbuckle and drops him with a right hand. Truth turns around and Miz pushes him off the apron and to the floor. The referee begins to count. Truth comes back in at 9 and Miz starts stomping away. Truth gets up and Miz comes back fighting in the corner. Miz beats Truth down in the corner. The referee checks on Truth again and asks him if he can continue. Miz charges in the corner with the clothesline and gets a 2 count. Miz with a body scissors now. More back and forth here. Miz drops Truth with a knee to the ribs and puts his foot down on Truth’s head. Truth fights back now but Miz drops him with a shoulder. Miz with another submission hold. Truth fights back again and backdrops Miz. Truth with a 2 count. Miz with more kicks on Truth and a suplex. Truth drops Miz on his face for a 2 count. Miz goes for a superplex from the top but Truth knocks him off. Truth with a dropkick from the top. Truth hits two clotheslines and drops Miz on his face again. Truth hits the Flatliner but only gets a 2 count. Truth hits a nice suplex into a stunner but still only gets a 2 count. Truth charges but hits a nice backbreaker and neckbreaker combo for a 2 count. Miz misses the running clothesline in the corner and gets stuck. Truth hits a scissors kick on Miz. Truth hooks the leg and Del Rio puts Miz's foot on the ropes. Santino goes after Del Rio on the outside but Del Rio sends him into the steel steps. Truth comes off the ropes with a cross body taking down Del Rio. Truth gets back in and takes a boot to the face by the Miz. Miz hits the Skull Crashing Finale and picks up the win.

Winner: The Miz!

After the match, Miz rolls to the outside and helps up Del Rio. Santino gets in the ring to check on Truth as the Tag Team Champions head up to the ramp celebrating.

Backstage Matt Striker interviews Conor O'Brian. O'Brian talks bout how close he was to beat John Cena last week and he vows to make a much bigger impact soon.

They hype The Rock's return and Swagger vs Kingston for later on.

Evan Bourne comes out for this next contest. They talk about Bourne having his hands full this Sunday against Mason Ryan. JTG comes out next.

JTG vs Evan Bourne

The bell rings and they lock up. JTG with an arm drag on Evan. They lock up again and Evan with his own arm drag. They lock up, JTG flips Evan to the ground, he goes for a chin lock, Evan ducks and locks in a wrist lock on the mat. They get to their feet and the exact same thing happens. Evan turns the wrist lock into a chicken wing. They get to their feet again, this time Evan gets flipped overJTG's head but Evan reverses it into a pin for a 1 count. They get to their feet and Evan with another beautiful arm drag. Evan with an arm bar. JTG gets to his feet with Evan still applying the hold. He pushes Evan to the ropes. JTG gets out of the hold and looks for a clothesline, Evan ducks and looks for another arm drag but JTG counters into a chin lock. Evan manages to get too his feet. The exact same thing happens from before but the roles are reversed. Evan with a chin lock on the mat. They get to their feet again. JTG with an arm bar in a standing position, Evan flips his way out of it and hits a hurricanrana, followed by a drop kick. Evan with a high knee to the jaw and he goes up top. JTG knocks Evan off the top. JTG looks for a powerslam and Bourne counters into a tornado DDT. Bourne goes up top and hits the Shooting Star Press for the win.

Winner: Evan Bourne!

After the match, Mason Ryan comes out. He circles the ring and gets a steel chair. Kofi Kington's theme hits and Ryan is distracted long enough so Bourne can deliver a baseball slide causing the chair to bounce against Ryan's face and knocking him down to the floor. Kingston gets in the ring and celebrates with Evan as Ryan heads to the back with his nose busted open. Jack Swagger's theme hits and the WWE Champion makes his way down to the ring as his match against Kofi is next.

Commercial break

We come back from the break to see Swagger clubbing Kingston, who is halfway through the ropes as the match is underway. Swagger punches Kingston and hits a belly to belly suplex. Swagger takes some time before hitting a nice Swagger Bomb for a nearfall. Swagger drags him to the middle of the ring and applies a front face lock. Swagger rolls him around a few times and drags him to the apron. Swagger stretches him out a few times using the ropes. Swagger pushes him back in and covers for a two count. Swagger continues to club him down and applies another bear hug. Swagger applies a body scissors and has all the leverage. Kingston eventually rolls him and elbows out. Swagger runs into a boot but counters a pendulum kick. Swagger slams Kofi down from the ropes and covers for another nearfall. Swagger grinds his knee into the face and hits a guillotine catapult into the bottom rope. Kingston tries to fight back but Swagger knees him. Swagger hits a snapmare and applies a seated abdominal stretch. Swagger holds it in for a while until Kingston fights out of it. Swagger clubs him down and throws him over the top rope. Swagger doesn't see that Kingston landed on the apron so he goes to shoulder him off but Kingston moves. Kingston kicks him a few times and goes to the top rope. Kingston hits a cross-body for a nearfall. Kingston chops him a few times and hits a dropkick. Kingston goes for the can opener but Swagger pushes him off. Swagger ducks the Trouble in Paradise and applies the Ankle Lock. Kingston quickly gets to the ropes and Swagger releases. Kingston goes outside to recover. Swagger goes outside to dropkick the stairs into the ankle but Kingston moves. Kingston takes him down and punches away. Swagger stumbles back into the ring and Kingston leaps up on him in the corner. Kingston punches and goes to roll off but Swagger catches him with the Ankle Lock again. Kingston powers out but Swagger quickly big boots him back down. Swagger goes for the Swagger Bomb but Kingston kicks him in the face on the way down. Swagger ducks Trouble in Paradise and goes for the Gutwrench Powerbomb but Kingston counters into the SOS and gets a nearfall. Swagger reverses a whip to the corner and runs into a pendulum kick. Kingston goes up top for another cross body but this time Swagger catches him in mid-air. Kingston rolls through a powerslam position into a nice neckbreaker. Kingston connects with the Boom Drop but Swagger grabs his leg and locks in the Ankle Lock. Kofi fights it but eventually taps out.

Winner: Jack Swagger!

After the match, the WWE Champion gets a mic and says that this is exactly what is going to happen to CM Punk comes this Sunday at Vengeance. CM Punk comes out and says that he finds Swagger's in ring performance impressive but as far as mic skills and look go he gives him a 5 out of 10. Punk makes fun of Swagger's hair and outfit and Swagger says that he is just jealous. Punk gets in the ring and Swagger rolls to the outside. Swagger talks about how humilated Punk must feel after losing that title two weeks ago and how humiliated he will feel this Sunday when he will tap out. Shelton Benjamin comes out and he will be taking on CM Punk.

CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin

They lock up and Punk powers Shelton to the corner, where he delivers some knees and punches as Swagger looks on from ringside. Benjamin reverses a whip and kicks Punk. Benjamin punches him down and Punk rolls to the apron where he takes some insultts by Swagger. Punk surprises Benjamin by snapping the neck off the top rope and hitting a springboard clothesline for a nearfall. Punk twists the arm and sends Shelton hard sternum first into the corner for a two count. Punk gets a front face lock on. Benjamin punches out and charges but Punk ducks and hits a neckbreaker for a two count. Punk grapevines the neck and is looking to put him to sleep. Benjamin rolls to his stomach and powers up with Punk on his shoulders. Punk gets off and clubs him. Punk goes for a short-arm clothesline but Benjamin ducks and hits a German Suplex with a bridge for a nearfall. The right hands go back and forth with Benjamin coming out on top with a whip. Benjamin clotheslines Punk twice. Punk reverses a whip to the corner but Benjamin counters with a springboard forearm smash. Benjamin sends Punk to the corner but misses a splash. Punk hits a nasty roundhouse to the temple for a nearfall. Punk hits a high knee in the corner and follows up with the running bulldog. Punk calls for GTS as Swagger gets on the apron. Punk knocks Swagger off the apron and then turns into a T-Bone suplex by Benjamin for a nearfall. Benjamin goes for Paydirt but Punk catches him and puts him into his shoulders for a GTS. Benjamin blocks it and catapults Punk over the ropes into the outside. Benjamin with a cross body off the ropes but Punk moves and Shelton takes out Swagger instead. Swagger gets up and yells at Shelton. Punk gets back in and connects with a suicide dive taking out Swagger. Benjamin then hits the Paydirt on Punk and they are both down on the outside. Benjamin rolls back to the ring and the US Champion David Otunga rushes down to the ring. Otunga attacks Benjamin and the referee calls for the bell.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin (DQ)

Otunga is all over Shelton now but Benjamin fights back and the fight continues to the outside and in the ramp. Benjamin chases Otunga to the back. Meanwhile, Swagger grabs Punk and sends him into the steel steps. Swagger gets Punk back in the ring and taunts him. Punk with a cmeback and he hits the GTS on Swagger. Punk taunts Swagger as he holds the WWE title now.

Commercial break

If ya smeeel!
We are back as The Rock comes out to a huge ovation from the crowd in Alabama. The Rock shows footage from HBK's interview last month. He says that he can't believe that HBK is scared. He says he never saw a scared man in Shawn Michaels, but a man who is always willing to put on a show and make history. The Rock says that he and Michaels have a chance to make history and give the WWE Universe a dream match at WrestleMania 29. He says that all HBK said was BS. It's not that he doesn't want to face the Rock at WrestleMania, it's that he knows that HBK can't beat the Rock. He says however that he will keep pushing Michaels until he gets what he and the people want. Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks come out. Hawkins says that maybe HBK doesn't want to face the Rock because he doesn't want to be in the ring with a loser. Reks brings up that Rock lost to John Cena at WrestleMania 28 while they pinned Cena two weeks ago. Rock asks them who in the blue hell they are and then tells them it doesn't matter who they are. He says that what matters is when the Rock will face Shawn Michaels and not when two ass clowns will try to make a name for themselves by interrupting the People's Champ. Hawkins warns him to be careful with what he's saying and Rock says Just Bring It. Reks and Hawkins attack Rock but Rocky fights back and gets the upper hand. Rock hits the Rock Bottom on Hawkins and then a spinebuster on Reks followed by the People's Elbow. Rock celebrates in the ring afterwards.

A promo for Vengeance airs.

We come back with Wade Barrett coming out for the main event. John Cena then comes out to a big pop from the crowd.

John Cena vs Wade Barrett

The bell rings and Barrett slaps Cena across the face. Cena kicks away at Barrett immediately and stomps him down in the corner. Cena backs up and sends Barrett to the opposite corner. Cena follows up with a bulldog and they have a standoff. Cena hits a headlock takeover and Barrett puts him in the corner. Barrett punches, but has a whip reversed. Cena lowers his head and eats a kick. Cena immediately comes back with a right hand. Cena splashes him in the corner and hits a sit-out powerslam. Cena punches and has a whip reversed. Barrett hits a nice blackhole slam for a two count. Barrett stomps on Cena in the corner. Barrett punches away at him and continues to stomp him. Barrett sends him to the corner, but Cena ducks a clothesline. Cena comes back with some shoulder blocks and the spin out powerbomb. Cena hits the 5 Knuckle Shuffle and calls for the AA but Barrett counters into a DDT for a 2 count. Barrett with a chin lock. Cena elbows out, hits the ropes and runs into a big boot to the face. Cena rolls to the outside and Barrett follows. Barrett is all over Cena with punches and kicks. Cena reverses a whip sending Barrett into the steel steps. Cena bounces Barrett's head into the announcer table and puts him back in the ring. Cena goes up top and connects with the big leg-drop for a nearfall. Cena tries for STF but Barrett kicks him away. Barrett ducks a clothesline and hits a pumphandle slam for a nearfall. Barrett drops a knee to the face and gets a 1 count. Barrett with some knees to the midsection and then a neckbreaker on Cena. Barrett goes up top, looks for the diving elbow but Cena moves and Barrett crashes and burns. Cena then locks in the STF. Barrett struggles and gets to the ropes. Barrett with a kick to the knee and Cena falls neck first into the middle rope. Barrett goes for Wasteland but Cena counters and gets a nearfall with a roll-up. Cena levels Barrett with a clothesline. Cody Rhodes comes out and he calls Cena a joke. Cody gets on the apron and calls Cena boring. Cena knocks Rhodes off the apron and then turns into a Wasteland attempt but he counters and hits the AA. Mark Henry's theme hits and the World's Strongest Man comes out. Henry goes to get in the ring but Cena knocks him off the apron early. King Christian comes from behind and hits Henry with a chair sending him into the steel steps. Then he grabs Rhodes and tosses him into the barricade before mocking Cena. Christian takes his shirt off revealing an "ECW" T-Shirt underneath. ECW chants start as Christian mocks Cena. Barrett comes with a roll-up and a hand full of tights to get the three count.

Winner: Wade Barrett!

After the match, Barrett rolls to the outside as Cena looks upset. Christian laughs from the top of the ramp as Barrett celebrates on the outside. Cena shakes his head as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next