The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
#Animal
Bleed Green
Karl
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Adam
Styles
Nova
Jigsaw*
SP
RED
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Great show, enjoyed reading it. Smile

Thanks. Wink
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Cole wrote:
RED wrote:
Cole wrote:
Fuck you for making Ryder and Santino win Razz

Nah but good show. 9/10

Thank you but what's wrong with the Santino and Ryder duo?

I just think Miz and ADR would make awesome champions

I see...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:47 pm

The user "Classic" has won the Backlash Prediction contest with 5-2.
Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 pm

-Straight off the bat, Illinois is a great wrestling state and more people should definitely use it
-I originally thought Santino/Ryder would be jokes as champions but you've built them up to a decent standing, technically I suppose one would favour ADR and The Miz but I personally think that pairing will implode. Too many egos and ADR actually hates The Miz in real life
-The match was booked to a tee, good action with tension between The Miz and ADR, the right finish and no complaints from me here
-I'm not a fan of Sin Cara but I am a fan of the IC title being defended on PPV, good action with just the right offense from Cara to make you slightly doubt Rhodes retaining
-Phoenix/Natalya is the best match I can hope for diva's wise. Don't read the Diva's show -- prefer NXT as an idea than yours no offense -- so I can't say I know the build but c'mon, these two, I'm not gunna complain
-Nice teae with the Sharpshooter but Beth winning and continuing her dominance -- picked this up from the aftermath -- is the right choice in a booking sense
-Nice brutal brawly match which is to be expected when Kane is involved, good to see you not playing favourites and putting over Orton. Hopefully though this ends this feud
-I'm just not a fan of Goldberg but the segment isn't badly done, expect a PPV match with Christian
-You've built Ziggler up nicely and I think you should've pulled the trigger and given him that 'big' win but I can see why you're holding off
-This was just Sheamus going through the motions, wondering what feuds both men will be moving onto
-Not a fan of EB in WWE either
-Brilliant main event that had me thinking it could go either way, I expect Y2J to disappear again now for a few months as he can't really say/do anything now

Overall man good, solid B-PPV. It seems to be the closure of a lot of feuds and this month should be exciting in your booker. I'd rate it an 8. You didn't do anything wrong but it's hard to get higher ratings on PPV's like this. Best you can hope for really. It's the Summerslams and the Mania's where you get the 10's. Well booked.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks for the review Adam. I would give 8 too.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Damn, 1 off from tying Yannic...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Damn, 1 off from tying Yannic...

Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Great PPV RED and apologies for there not being a Power 25 yet. Hopefully I can get it up tonight but it will not include the PPV, that will be included in this Saturday's standings.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Change of plans, I am going to post the Power 25 now but without the blurbs, sorry for this.

Hopefully it can go back to normal this week but my exams start on Wednesday so things may remain like this for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm

(↔) 1. Dolph Ziggler (1)
(↑) 2. Wade Barrett (4)
(↑) 3. The Rock (N/A)
(↓) 4. Goldberg (2)
(↑) 5. Chris Jericho (7)
(↑) 6. Shawn Michaels (N/A)
(↓) 7. CM Punk (5)
(↑) 8. The Miz (11)
(↑) 9. Alberto Del Rio (10)
(↑) 10. Kane (13)
(↑) 11. Daniel Bryan (12)
(↓) 12. John Cena ( 8 )
(↓) 13. Undertaker (6)
(↓) 14. Randy Orton (9)
(↑) 15. Santino Marella & Zack Ryder (17)
(↓) 16. Mark Henry (14)
(↑) 17. Sin Cara (N/A)
(↓) 18. Cody Rhodes (15)
(↑) 19. Mason Ryan (N/A)
(↓) 20. Evan Bourne (19)
(↓) 21. David Otunga (18)
(↓) 22. Christian (20)
(↑) 23. Primo & Epico (24)
(↓) 24. Natalya (23)
(↑) 25. Vickie Guerrero (N/A)

People we say farewell to this week:

Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks
Rey Mysterio
Eve

People who missed out this week:

The Great Khali
Percy Watson
Trent Barreta
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Thanks Karl
It's really not a big issue if you post the P25 like that for a few weeks. Good luck on the exams, it's way more important than the Power 25 of a booking thread.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:10 pm

WWE Monday night Raw (4/23/12) "Time is on My Side"

The Monday Night Raw video plays, and we’re brought into the arena with a big fireworks display. Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler welcome us to the show and we are just 24 hours removed from an explosive Backlash. In the ring we have the GM of Raw Eric Bischoff. Bischoff says that it might be a little too late but tonight we will have the welcome back party of Eric Bischoff. Bischoff says that everyone is invited even though they didn't brought any presents. He says that tonight we celebrate the rebirth of Monday night Raw with David Otunga beating Evan Bourne later on and becoming the new US Champion and with the WWE Champion CM Punk coming out here right now and shaking Eric Bischoff's hand. CM Punk comes out to a good crowd reaction in Detroit, MI. Punk says that it's very rare that you will ever see him shaking somebody's hand and tonight will be no exception. He says he would rather shake Vince McMahon's hand than touch any disgusting part of Eric Bischoff's body. He says that he almost miss John Laurinaitis. Bischoff demands to be respected or else there will be some serious hell to pay for CM Punk. Punk says that you don't demand respect, you earn it. And Bischoff hasn't earned anyone's respect and there is a good chance he never will. Bischoff says that he couldn't care less about what the fans or the superstars in the back think about him but he will not allow a freak like CM Punk to disrespect him into his face. Punk says that there is only one freak in this ring and it's not him. Punk says "Pipe Bomb" before dropping the mic and leaving the ring. Bischoff looks really pissed now and he calls out Punk again but Punk leaves. Bischoff says that tonight Punk will get what's coming to him. He will compete in a Triple Challenge contest. He will have three back to back five minute matches against three different opponents and whoever beats him will face him at Judgment Day for the WWE Championship. His opponents will be The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and John Cena. He says that Eric Bischoff's appreciation night will mark CM Punk's demise.

Commercial break

We come back with the newcomer Conor O'Brian making his way down to the ring for his debut match against JTG who is already in the ring.

JTG vs Conor O'Brian

The bell rings and they lock up. They break up and O'Brian offers a handshake. JTG takes it but O'Brian knocks him down with a clothesline right away. O'Brian stomps down at JTG and drops a knee to the head. O'Brian with a headlock apllied. JTG elbows out of it, runs the ropes and O'Brian takes him down with an impressive drop-kick. O'Brian with a Russian legsweep now on JTG for a 2 count. O'Brian drops a few elbows to the back and applies a bear-hug. JTG fights out of it, hits a few right hands before dropping O'Brian with a vertical suplex. JTG goes up top and connects with a missle drop-kick for a 2 count. JTG with a neck-breaker for another 2 count. JTG gets pumped up and he goes up top again but O'Brian knocks him off this time. O'Brian hits a Tigerbomb on JTG for a 2 count. O'Brian whips JTG into the corner, he charges and gets a boot to the face. JTG then connects with the spinning sitout sleeper slam. JTG covers but O'Brian puts a foot on the rope. JTG with a few kicks now, he runs the ropes, duckes under a clothesline and hits a running somersault shoulder block. JTG sizes up O'Brian, he goes for the sleeper slam again but O'Brian counters into a side-slam. O'Brian then connects with an Inverted facelock spun out into a DDT for the win.

Winner: Conor O'Brian!

After the match, O'Brian celebrates his first victory on Monday night Raw.

They hype tonight's main event in which CM Punk will compete in the triple challenge against Cena, Miz and Del Rio.

We see Eric Bischoff in his office and he is really upset for Punk ruining him his opening segment. Rey Mysterio walks in and asks Eric what is he going to do about Mason Ryan who has been out of control. Bischoff says he is not going to do a damn thing because he likes what Ryan does, that's what Raw is all about. He says that if Rey has a problem with what Mason Ryan is doing then he might as well do something about it. Rey says that's exactly what he is going to do and leaves.

Jack Swagger comes out and Lawler says that Swagger asked Eric Bischoff to get a #1 contenders match for the US Title but Bischoff declined. Swagger cuts a promo in the ring saying that he had some family issues over the last 2 months and that's why he has been on a losing streak. He took his eyes off the ball and it cost him but now he is ready to get back in the main event. He calls for a referee, and says that he is issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back from either Raw or SmackDown. Sheamus' music hits and yes! The World Heavyweight Champion has accepted the challenge!

Sheamus vs Jack Swagger

They lock up and Swagger lands a take down. Swagger gets in some overhand punches until Sheamus gets to his feet and clubs Swagger. Jack slides out of the ring and yells at the referee to come up with a stragedy. Swagger gets back in the ring and lands a couple punches and a scoop clam, but misses an elbow. Sheamus takes advantage and tries for a cover but Swagger kicks out. Swagger flies at Sheamus with a clothesline and then follows with the Swagger-Bomb for a nearfall. Swagger connects with an elbow lock. Sheamus starts to get to his feet, but is pounded back down by Swagger. Sheamus gets caught in an inverted full nelson, and struggles to power to his feet. Just when it looks like he is going to escape, Swagger drops him right back down to the mat. Sheamus finally does get to his feet and connects with a series of axe handles to Swagger. Sheamus clubs Swagger in the corner and then connects with a lariat. Slam by Sheamus, but Swagger kicks out of the cover. Sheamus heads to the top rope and leaps for a shoulder block that takes down Swagger. Sheamus calls for the Brogue kick, Swagger counters and cinches on the ankle lock. Sheamus rolls through and sends Swagger face first into the top turnbuckle. Sheamus then hits the Brogue kick and hooks the leg to get the pinfall.

Winner: Sheamus!

After the match, the World Champion celebrates in the ring and JR says that we will see the Great White this Friday on SmackDown.

They talk about this Friday where SmackDown will host the 2012 King of the Ring tournament.

We get a promo featuring the past KOTR Winners.

Commercial break

We come back with R-Truth coming out looking very serious. JR says that Truth requested this rematch against Mason Ryan tonight after what happened last week when Ryan almost injured R-Truth. Mason Ryan comes out and his theme song is not instrumental anymore, it's the 1st version with the lyrics.

Mason Ryan vs R-Truth

The bell rings and they lock up. Ryan powers Truth into the corner and knees him in the midsection. Ryan hits a few punches before whipping him to the opposite corner and hitting a clothesline. Ryan hits some shoulders to the midsection but Truth gets a knee in Ryan's face and rolls him up for a two count. Truth with a drop-toe-hold and a leg drop for another two count. Ryan rakes the eyes and takes him out with a clothesline. Ryan stomps and hits a suplex for a two count. Ryan goes for a powerslam but Truth slides off and punches. Ryan sends him to the ropes but Truth slingshots over him. Truth splits but Ryan doesn't move and he kicks him hard in the face. Ryan attempts a powerbomb but Rey Mysterio's theme hits and Mysterio comes out to the stage as Ryan lifts Truth. Truth gets out of it and hits a jumping heel kick, sending Ryan to the outside. Truth then hits an over the top rope dive taking out Ryan. Both are being counted out until Truth throws Ryan back in the ring. Ryan kicks Truth and sends him into the ring post outside. Truth hits the post hard and drops to the floor after that. Ryan whips him hard into the stairs as Rey Mysterio looks on intently. Ryan throws him back in the ring and sends him shoulder first into the ring post. Ryan stomps him in the corner and then taunts Mysterio. Truth punches away at Ryan. Truth ducks a clothesline and hits a dropkick. Truth goes into the ropes and hits a Bossman slam for a near fall. Ryan sets up in the corner and goes for what looks to be a spear but Truth counters into a DDT for a two count. Truth hits the Scissors Kick for a nearfall. Ryan pushes him into the corner. Ryan charges into a boot and then a drop-toe-hold. Truth goes to the top rope and goes for a missile dropkick but Ryan swats him away. Ryan is taunting Mysterio again now. Ryan breaks Truth in half with a spear and looks at Mysterio again. Ryan hits a Spinebuster on Truth. Ryan then hits a powerbomb on Truth. Ryan hits another powerbomb and then a third one. Ryan lifts up Truth and hits a fourth powerbomb and the ref calls for the bell as Truth is unable to continue.

Winner: Mason Ryan!

Ryan shoves down the referee and hits another powerbomb at Truth. Mysterio gets in and kicks away at Ryan. Rey runs the ropes and sends Ryan into the ropes with a headscissors. Rey goes for 619 but Ryan catches Rey's leg and applies the Argentine Leglock. Rey screams in pain as Ryan keeps it locked in. The ref tries to stop Ryan and Ryan breaks the hold. Ryan drops down the referee Charles Robinson and then applies the Argentine Leglock on him too. The poor referee is screaming in pain as other referees come out. Ryan drops Robinson out of the ring and puts Rey in the Argentine Leglock again. Ryan keeps it locked in as Rey is screaming out. Ryan finally let's go of Rey and taunts him before leaving the ring. Referee Charles Robinson, Rey Mysterio and R-Truth are all checked by the ETM's right now.

Commercial break

CM Punk is interviewed by Matt Striker backstage and Punk points out what just happened out in the ring and he says that Eric Bischoff is not going to do anything about it because he is useless and pathetic. He says that Bischoff is a bigger monster than Mason Ryan and he says that tonight he will survive the triple challenge just so he can see Bischoff's expression afterwards.

The WWE Tag Team Champions Santino Marella & Zack Ryder come out along with Kofi Kingston and Alex Riley for this next 8 man tag team match. Primo and Epico come out next followed by Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks.

Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, Alex Riley & Kofi Kingston vs Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Primo & Epico

The bell rings and Kofi starts things off with Primo. Lock-up and Kingston sends Primo into the corner, then breaks clean. Both men go for a knucklelock, and as they grasp hands, Primo spins around and applies a hammerlock. Kingston counters into one of his own, then goes into a side headlock. Primo sends Kingston to the corner and tags in Epico. Double drop-kick by Primo and Epico followed by a leg-drop by Epico for a nearfall on Kofi. Kofi ducks a clothesline and hits a drop-kick before tagging in Riley. Riley rushes in and he catches Epico with a shoulder tackle. Riley goes off the ropes, but as Epico tries to hip toss him coming in, Riley counters that with a hiptoss style suplex, followed by a back suplex for a nearfall. Riley wrenches Epico's arm, but Epico comes back with a gut shot and then tags in Primo. Riley greets him with a kick to the leg, followed by a running low dropkick for a nearfall. Primo comes back with a knee to the gut, followed by firing away with gut shots and left hands in the corner. Riley spins Primo around and hits a gut shot of his own, followed by an Irish whip. However, Primo reverses it but Riley moves out of the way on Primo's charge in the corner. Riley then goes off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline. Riley with an avalanche in the corner, followed by going up on the middle rope. Riley motions for the A-Bomb and connects with it for another nearfall. Epico then distracts Riley on the apron and that allows Primo to come in from behind and take out Riley's leg with a chopblock. Primo makes the tag with Hawkins. Hawkins with a clothesline on Riley and an elbow-drop for a 2 count. Hawkins goes up top but Riley knocks him down and tags in Kofi. Kingston nails Hawkins with the Pendulum kick as he comes in. Kingston heads up top and connects with the Froggy Crossbody for a nearfall. Kingston hits a pair of double back chops, followed by a dropkick. Kingston charges, but Hawkins gets his boot up. Hawkins goes for a clothesline, but Kingston counters and then connects with the SOS but Reks breaks the pin. Tag to Santino who connects with a hip-toss on Hawkins followed by a standing diving headbut. Santino calls for the Cobra but Hawkins tags in Reks. Santino tries to interact with Reks but he gets a big boot to the face. Reks hits a neck-breaker on Santino for a 2 count. Reks with a headlock now. Santino fights it and Reks takes him down with an elbow and then a knee to the back. Reks with a suplex for a nearfall. Reks backs Santino into the corner and hits a few shoulder-blocks in the midsection. Primo gets the tag and he unloads on Santino in the corner. Reks didn't appreciate how Primo tagged in himself and gets into an argue. Reks and Hawkins exchange words with their partners Primo and Epico. Meanwhile, Santino makes the tag with Ryder. Riley and Kofi clothesline Reks and Hawkins out of the ring and then connect with a double cross-body off the ropes taking their opponents out. Ryder with a flapjack on Primo followed by the Broski boot in the corner. Ryder calls for the Rough Ryder but Epico takes him down from behind. Epico then turns into a Cobra by Santino. Santino then gets a drop-kick by Primo. Ryder hits the Rough Ryder on Primo and gets the win.

Winners: Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, Alex Riley & Kofi Kingston

After the match the faces celebrate in the ring.

The commentators hype that next week the Rock will be on Monday night Raw.

Commercial break

Back live, David Otunga makes his way down to the ring. The US Champion Evan Bourne comes out next and he is set to defend his title tonight live in Detroit.

US Championship - Evan Bourne(c) vs David Otunga

The bell rings and they lock up. Otunga with an arm drag on Evan. They lock up again and Evan with his own arm drag. They lock up yet again and Otunga flips Evan to the ground, Otunga goes for a chin lock, Evan ducks and locks in a wrist lock on the mat. They get to their feet and the exact same thing happens. Evan turns the wrist lock into a chicken wing. They get to their feet again, this time Evan gets flipped over Otunga's head but Evan reverses it into a pin for 1. They get to their feet and Evan with another arm drag. Evan with an arm bar. Otunga gets to his feet with Evan still applying the hold. He pushes Evan to the ropes. Otunga gets out of the hold and looks for a clothesline, Evan ducks and looks for another arm drag but Otunga counters into a chin lock. Evan manages to get too his feet. The exact same thing happens from before but the roles are reversed. Evan with a chin lock on the mat. They get to their feet again. Otunga with an arm bar in a standing position, Evan flips his way out of it and hits a hurricanrana. Followed by a drop kick. Evan then hits a baseball slide to Otunga and Otunga hits the floor. Evan then looks for another hurricanrana, he leaps off the mat but Otunga catches him by the legs and slams Evan into the barricade. Back in the ring Otunga has a chin lock applied. Evan gets to his feet and gets out of the hold with some shots to Otunga's head. Evan with some kicks to the body and legs. Evan then with a back slide pin but Otunga kicks out. They both get to their feet, Evan goes for another kick but Otunga grabs his legs and slams Evan to the mat. Cover, but Bourne kicks out. Otunga lifts Evan up and sends him head first into the top turnbuckle. Otunga with a knee to the head of Evan in the corner. Otunga with a slingshot to Evan right into the turnbuckle for a nearfall. Otunga with a chin lock. Evan gets to his feet, some shots to Otunga, he goes to the ropes but Otunga hits him with a forearm to the head for another nearfall. Evan slams Otunga into the corner but Otunga comes back at Evan and throws Evan into the ground. Evan hits Otunga with a kick to the head for a 2 count. Both men to their feet. They go back and forth with punches and kicks. Otunga with and Irish whip, Evan reverse it and his a drop kick, he then hits a knee to the chest. Evan then with a knee to the face. Evan Bourne goes up top, he goes for the Air-Bourne but Otunga moves and Bourne crashes and burns. Otunga then hits the Verdict and gets the pinfall.

Winner & NEW US Champion: David Otunga!

After the match, Otunga is handed the title and he celebrates in the ring. JR admits that Otunga shutted a lot mouths tonight. Otunga keeps on celebrating with his newly won US Title.

Commercial break

We are back and the WWE Champion comes out as he is set to face three different men tonight in three back to back matches. Alberto Del Rio comes out and he will be Punk's first opponent.

CM Punk vs Alberto Del Rio

They circle the ring and lock up. They jockey for position before breaking the lock up. Del Rio quickly ducks a roundhouse and smiles. They circle the ring again and Del Rio kicks him in the knee a few times. Del Rio stomps him in the corner before wrenching the arm. Punk counters him down with an arm drag and hits a back elbow. Punk hits a spin kick to the midsection before hitting some shoulder thrusts in the corner. Punk sends him to the opposite corner and charges. Del Rio moves and Punk hits the ring post with his shoulder. Del Rio goes outside and stretches out his arm on the ring post. Del Rio hits a double knee arm breaker for a one count. Del Rio works on Punk’s arm with the arm bar. Punk fights up and gets out of it. Punk goes for a sunset flip but Del Rio gets out and gives Punk’s injured arm an elbow drop. Del Rio punches him before going so drive him through the ropes, but Punk moves. Del Rio crashes and burns on the outside as we have 2 minutes left. Del Rio gets up and gets in the ring at the referee’s count of six. Punk quickly takes him down with a nice neckbreaker for a near fall. Punk knees away at him before sending him to the corner for the running knee to the jaw. Punk follows up with a bulldog and goes to the apron. Punk hits a springboard clothesline and waits for Del Rio to get up. Punk goes for the GTS but Del Rio counters before sending him shoulder first into the ring post. Del Rio then slaps on the cross arm-breaker and we have 30 seconds. Punk struggles towards the ropes, Del Rio releases the hold, drags Punk in the center of the ring and locks in the arm-breaker again. Punk is close to tapping out but time expires.

Winner: DRAW!

Del Rio refuses to let go but John Cena rushes down to the ring and goes after Del Rio before tossing him out of the ring. Cena gives time to Punk to regroup and the bell rings.

CM Punk vs John Cena

Punk and Cena roll around on the mat with Punk liberally applying head scissors. Cena breaks free and hits a fewshoulder blocks followed by a fishermans suplex. Cena goes for the 5 Knuckle Shuffle but Punk converts it into a cradle for a 2 count. Cena and Punk lock up again as we go to a commercial with 4 minutes left.

Commercial break

Back from the break, CM Punk attempts a GTS, Cena escapes and then sets up for the AA. Punk grabs onto the ropes and then leaps at Cena with a springboard clothesline. Cover attempt, but Cena kicks out with 2 minutes and 20 seconds left. Punk scales to the top rope and is looking for the elbow drop. He takes too much time, and Cena rolls out of the way. Cena heads to the top rope himself to set up for the leg drop and he connects with it fo a nearfall. Punk starts to pound on the side of Cena's face with his elbow. He hits a running knee to the face and goes for the cover but Cena kicks out. Cena comes back with a few clotheslines and a spin-out powerbomb. Cena goes for the 5 knuckle shuffle but Punk hits the GTS out of nowhere. During the pin Cena puts his foot on the ropes. Punk scurries off and hits a kick to the face for a 2 count. Punk goes up top with 50 seconds left, he goes for a cross-body but Cena catches him in mid-air and connects with the AA. Cena with the cover but Punk puts his foot on the rope. Cena looks for the STF but Punk kicks him away. Suddenly, Dolph Ziggler comes in and hits the Zig-Zag on Punk.

Winner via DQ: CM Punk!

Cena goes after Ziggler and they brawl on the outside. Cena gets the upperhand and looks really pissed as he sends Ziggler into the steel ring post and then into the steel steps. Cena grabs the top half of the steps and rams it into Ziggler's head. Cena then hits the AA on Ziggler into the floor. Cena picks up Ziggler and hits the AA on the steps. Cena decides that it's not enough and he clears the announcer table. Cena picks up Ziggler's lifeless body and puts him through the table with a third Attitude Adjustment. Referees try to back Cena away as he applies the STF on Ziggler who looks to be out. Cena breaks the hold and then heads to the back as Ziggler is carried to the back by officials. The Miz comes out and he is Punk's third and final opponent.

CM Punk vs The Miz

Miz quickly goes after the champ and throws Punk into the corner shoulder first. Miz hits a leg sweep and goes for the cover but Punk kicks out. Punk drops Miz to the mat and goes for a cover himself but Miz kicks out. They exchange blows in the middle of the ring. Punk’s left arm appears to be hurt. Miz charges but gets caught with a side kick. Punk hits a neckbreaker and then charges towards the corner for the high knee. Punk hits the bulldog, and signals that it’s time to Go to Sleep. Miz squirms off the shoulders, and plants Punk with a DDT for a 2 count as 3 minutes and 50 seconds are left. Miz charges towards the corner and connects with a big splash. Miz climbs to the top rope. He leaps, but Punk moves out of the way. Punk hits a snap scoop slam and goes for a cover but Miz kicks out. Punk climbs to the top rope, but Miz follows right after. Miz climbs up the turnbuckle and looks for a Superplex. Punk fights free and knocks Miz down to the mat. Punk stands atop the turnbuckle and leaps for the huge flying elbow. Punk calls for the end, and lifts Miz up on his shoulders. Miz counters, but Punk transitions straight into the Anaconda Vice. Miz fights it and breaks the hold with right hands on Punk's head. 1 minutes left and Miz stomps down at Punk. Miz goes for the Skull Crashing Finale but Punk counters into a small-package for a 2 count. Miz with a kick to the face for a nearfall. Miz with another kick to the face and another nearfall. Punk avoids a third kick and gets a roll-up for 2. Punk with a kick to the side of the head. With less than 30 seconds left Punk goes to the apron. Punk springboards into the ropes but Miz catches him in the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz slowly goes for the cover but time expires.

Miz can't believe it. He grabs a mic and begs Bischoff to give him 5 more minutes. Bischoff comes out and says Miz will get 5 more minutes with Punk right now!

CM Punk vs the Miz

Miz goes to pick up Punk but Punk with a roll-up and he gets the pinfall in record time.

Winner: CM Punk!

Bischoff says that this didn't count because the 15 minutes were passed. He says that Punk will not get away with it. CM Punk will defend the WWE Title at Judgment Day against Miz, Del Rio and Cena in a Fatal 4 Way match! Del Rio rushes down to the ring and along with Miz they beat down Punk. Cena comes out and clears the ring. Cena helps up Punk and they have a stare down as the show goes off...

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:17 pm

CM Punk vs John Cena vs The Miz vs Alberto Del Rio in a Fatal 4 Way match for the WWE Championship has been confirmed.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:47 pm

WWE Divas Show (4/24/12) "Bad Kharma"

The opening video full of Divas plays and then we head to the arena in Hampton, Virginia. Matt Stryker and Josh Matthews on commentary of course as the Divas Champion Beth Phoenix comes out to a loud heat from the crowd. Beth says that after beating her former best friend Natalya last Sunday she finally proved that without a shadow of a doubt she is the greatest, most domenant and successful Divas Champion in the history of the WWE. She also proved that she is the greatest female star the WWE has ever seen and she is even better than some male superstars on Raw and SmackDown. Then she makes the "you can't see me" taunt. The GM of the Divas Show, Sunny comes out and she tells Beth that she still hasn't beaten one Diva in the WWE. She says that Beth has never beaten the legendary Sunny! Beth says that Sunny is crazy if she really thinks that she will accept a match against a retired Diva and Sunny says she has nothing to lose since it won't be for the title. Beth accepts the challenge and asks the Board of Directors to find a replacement for the GM of the Divas Show since Sunny will go on vacation.

Commercial break

We come back with AJ in the ring as Striker and Matthews are wondering what AJ's punishment will be for not helping Daniel Bryan will the World title last Sunday. Tamina comes out next.

AJ vs Tamina

They lock up and AJ goes for an arm drag but Tamina doesn't budge. Tamina picks her up by the head and puts her in the corner. The referee backs her up. Tamina charges into a boot and AJ forearms away. Tamina quickly back elbows her down. Tamina whips her hard into the corner and hits a running butt bump to the face. Tamina grabs her by the hair and slams her down for a near fall. Tamina applies a modified chin lock and powers her down. Tamina stomps her but misses a big splash. AJ fights up and forearms her. AJ kicks her down and hits a running knee to the face but only gets a two count. AJ clotheslines her in the corner. Tamina reverses a whip to the corner and goes for a splash but AJ moves. AJ quickly rolls her up for the win.

Winner: AJ!

After the match, AJ celebrates but then Daniel Bryan's music hits and the former World Champion walks down the ramp. Tamina gets in front of AJ and yells at Bryan to get in if he dares. Bryan decides to leave but before that, he gets a mic and promises that AJ will not get away for long.

Commercial break

We come back with the now Heel Alicia Fox getting booed as she makes her way down to the ring and we see footage from last week when Fox took out Kaitlyn after their match. Kaitlyn comes out next to a decent pop.

Alicia Fox vs Kaitlyn

Alicia pushes Kaitlyn and she takes Kaitlyn down with a side headlock. Kaitlyn reverses it into a head scissors. Kaitlyn takes Alicia down with a shoulder block and goes for a cover but Alicia kicks out. Waist lock by Alicia Fox. Kaitlyn lifts her up and Alicia ends up sitting on the turnbuckle. Alicia leaps at her with a Thesz press. She gets off Kaitlyn and goes to whip her to the corner but Kaitlyn reverses it. Kaitlyn charges but Alicia hits her in the face with an elbow and slams her down to the mat. Cover by Alicia but Kaitlyn kicks out. Alicia with some head slams to Kaitlyn. She starts counting each slam individually and then puts her in a headlock. Some elbows by Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn with a roll up but Alicia kicks out. Rear chin lock by Alicia. Kaitlyn looks to power out but Alicia slams her back down to the mat. Kaitlyn to a stand and hits some elbows but Alicia hits her in the face and applies the chin lock again. Kaitlyn reverses into a high angle belly to back slam. Kaitlyn with a flap jack and follows it up with a dropkick. Cover by Kaitlyn but Alicia kicks out. Kaitlyn sends Alicia to the corner and hits some shots. She goes to Irish whip Alicia to the corner but Alicia reveres but Kaitlyn runs up the turnbuckle and hits Alicia with a back elbow. Another cover but Alicia kicks out again. Kaitlyn goes for a powerslam but Alicia flips through and hits her Axe kick for the win.

Winner: Alicia Fox!

After the match, Fox gets a mic and talks trash about the women in the crowd. Aksana rushes down to the ring and takes out Fox.

Commercial break

Backstage, Vickie Guerrero and Rosa Mendes are on their way to the ring and Sunny approaches them. Vickie and Rosa make fun of Sunny for putting herself in a match against Beth Phoenix. Sunny says that if Vickie and Rosa win tonight Vickie will get a match against Sunny herself next week.

Kelly Kelly and Eve come out to a decent crowd reaction. Striker and Josh talk about last week's upset with Vickie pinning Kelly. Vickie and Rosa come out next and they seem to argue about the stipulation that Sunny just added to the match.

Kelly Kelly & Eve vs Rosa Mendes & Vickie Guerrero

The bell rings as Kelly and Rosa start the match off. Kelly hits her cartwheel elbow and then employs a half tarantula. Kelly lets go of the hold and gets back into the ring to stomp Rosa in the gut. Vickie distracts Kelly and Rosa punches away at her and applies a surfboard stretch. Kelly counters, spanks Rosa, and hits a neckbreaker. Kelly puts her in the corner and does a stink face before tagging in Eve. Eve with a whip to the corner, a clothesline and then a back body-drop. Eve goes up top and connects with a flying clothesline for a 2 count. Rosa is whipped into the ropes and Vickie makes the blind tag as Eve drops Rosa with a drop toe hold. Vickie knees Eve in the gut and drops her down with a clothesline. Vickie with an elbow-drop but she misses with a leg-drop and Eve connects with a less impressive edition of the rolling thunder. Tag to Kelly and she takes down Vickie with a Lou Thesz Press. Vickie reverses a whip in the corner, she charges but Kelly moves and Vickie bumps into the corner. Kelly goes up top and connects with the Kelly-Go-Round. Cover by Kelly but Rosa breaks it. Kelly with a drop-kick that sends Rosa out of the ring. Kelly with a kick to Vickie and she tags in Eve. Rosa gets back in and hits a drop-kick of her own to send Kelly out of the ring. Eve then clotheslines Rosa over the ropes sending her to the outside. Eve sees that Vickie is down so she goes up top. Eve looks for the Moonsault but Vickie moves out of the way and Eve crashes and burns. Vickie with a splash at Eve and she gets the win.

Winners: Vickie Guerrero & Rosa Mendes!

After the match, Rosa and Vickie leave the ring and head to the ramp celebrating as Kelly helps up Eve. Striker says that after that result Vickie will face Sunny next week.

Commercial break

We come back to get the Raw Rebound

They hype CM Punk vs John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz for the WWE Championship at Judgment Day.

The WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix comes out for the main event. Sunny comes out next with her old theme song.

Beth Phoenix vs Sunny

The bell rings and Beth gives Sunny a chance to get out of this match by lowering the ropes. Sunny with an impressive - for her age - dropping that sends Beth out of the ring. Sunny taunts the Divas Champion as Beth looks very angry now. Beth is back in the ring, Sunny ducks a clothesline and hits a few right hands followed by a clothesline that is unable to take down the Glamazon. Beth drops Sunny with a clothesline and then a body-slam. Beth drops an elbow into the back and then body-slams Sunny again. Beth now taunts the GM. Beth connects with a back-breaker on Sunny followed by a running powerslam. Beth with a few kicks to Sunny and then she applies a camel-clutch. Sunny is trying to fight the pain but eventually taps out.

Winner: Beth Phoenix!

After the match, Beth gets the Divas title and mocks Sunny. The ref is checking on Sunny now but Beth pushes him away. Beth then goes for the Glam-Slam on Sunny but the lights go out. Suddenly, the lights come back again and standing in front of Beth is the returning Kharma! The crowd goes nuts as Beth stares at Kharma is awe. Kharma with a kick to the gut followed by the Implant Buster to knock the Glamazon out cold. Kharma posses over Beth's body with the Divas title as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:52 pm

WWE Superstars (4/26/12) "Your bad"

The Superstars intro plays and we go to the arena with Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler welcoming us to the show. They hype tonight's main event that will feature Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks taking on Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston.

Out comes Tyson Kidd accompanied by his mentor William Regal. Ezekiel Jackson comes out next as Regal give a last minute advice to Kidd.

Ezekiel Jackson vs Tyson Kidd (with William Regal)

The bell rings as Kidd goes right for the arm and gets Jackson in a keylock but Jackson sends Kidd hard to the mat and Kidd retreats to the corner. Regal gives Kidd a pep talk as Cole brings up Regal's past with Jackson. Kidd locks in a side headlock but Jackson nails him with a back elbow. Jackson with a right hand and a kick that sends Kidd to the apron. Kidd springboards, but Jackson catches Kidd and military presses him but Kidd slides off Jackson's back and kicks Jackson in the back of the leg. Jackson comes back with a back body drop to Kidd. Kidd then with a dropkick to Jackson's knees and then to his head for a nearfall. Kidd kicks Jackson in the leg from the apron and then hotshots him across the top rope. Kidd locks in a front facelock and then hits a slingshot legdrop on the apron. Kidd springboards, and hits an elbow drop for a nearfall. Kidd applies a reverse chinlock but Jackson gets back up to his feet and sends Kidd to the corner. Jackson charges, but Kidd gets his boot up. Kidd then scores with a tornado DDT for a nearfall. Kidd hits an elbow on the top of Jackson's head and goes back to the reverse chinlock. Jackson gets back to his feet and lifts Kidd on his back and runs him into the turnbuckles, then hits a snapmare takeover. Jackson nails a series of clotheslines in the corner then unloads with right hands. The referee tries to back off Jackson but Jackson pushes him and that gives an opening to Regal to get a cheap shot on Jackson but it doesn't have much affect as Jackson pulls Regal over the ropes into the ring. Jackson hits a body-slam to Regal before dropping him out of the ring. Jackson then turns into a running enzuigiri by Tyson Kidd. Kidd with the cover and he gets the pinfall.

Winner: Tyson Kidd!

After the match, Kidd slides out of the ring and helps up Regal. Jackson gets up in the ring looking angry as Kidd and Regal head to the ramp celebrating.

Commercial break

Back from commercial, Jinder Mahal is in the ring doing a promo. Trent Barreta interrupts him and our next match up is set.

Jinder Mahal vs Trent Barreta

Lock up and Mahal with knees and a club to the back. Barreta comes back with a rana and a running elbow into the corner as Mahal was trying to regain his bearings. Barreta goes up top but Mahal pushes Barreta off the ropes, sending him into the barricade. Mahal brings Barreta back into the ring and gets a nearfall. Mahal with a kick to the ribs, then a knee to the gut for another nearfall. Mahal locks in a cravate, then a seated abdominal stretch. Barreta gets up from the hold, but Mahal kicks away at him again, then hits another knee to the ribs. Mahal chokes Barreta in the ropes and then hits another club to the back. Mahal places Barreta on the turnbuckles as he sets for a super belly-to-back suplex but Trent counters out with elbows and Mahal falls off to the mat. Barreta comes off the ropes with a corkscrew moonsault for a nearfall. Barreta hits some chops but Mahal comes right back with a boot to the ribs. Barreta goes to the corner as Mahal charges, however Barreta is able to move out of the way. Trent tries for the Dudebuster DDT, but Jinder pushes him off and Barreta lands ribs first on the mat. Jinder locks in the Camel Clutch and Barreta has no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Jinder Mahal!

After the match, Mahal cuts another promo in his native tongue.

We get the Raw Rebound.

Ted Dibiase comes out for the next match as we go to commercial.

Commercial break

We come back with Ted Dibiase in the ring. Heath Slater comes out to a surprisingly big heat from the crowd.

Ted Dibiase vs Heath Slater

The bell rings and DiBiase starts things off with a waistlock takedown into a front chancery on Slater. DiBiase switches to a hammerlock, but Slater breaks it with a back elbow. Slater goes off the ropes, but DiBiase catches him with a dropkick. Irish whip by DiBiase, and he connects with a high back body drop. Slater goes for a clothesline, but DiBiase ducks and hits a drop down version of a half nelson backbreaker. DiBiase goes up to the middle turnbuckles, and hits a double foot stomp for a nearfall. Slater retreats to the corner as DiBiase goes after him. The referee pulls DiBiase back and this allows Slater to get in a cheap right hand shot, knocking DiBiase down. Slater charges and hits a flying forearm, then stomps away at DiBiase. Slater begins to rain in right hand shots on DiBiase, and then taunts the crowd. Slater hits a stiff kick to the ribs of DiBiase. Slater seats DiBiase on the middle ropes and rains in more right hand shots on the top of DiBiase's head, then shots to DiBiase's kidneys. Slater goes off the ropes while DiBiase is still perched on the ropes, and connects with a dropkick to DiBiase's back, sending him crashing to the mat below for a nearfall. Slater applies a rear chinlock. DiBiase gets back up and hits a couple of gut shots to break Slater's grip, then hits a straight right hand. DiBiase with an Irish whip, but as he goes to dropkick Slater, Slater sees it coming and puts on the brakes, causing DiBiase to fall flat on his back. Slater then hits a basement style clothesline for another nearfall. Slater re-applies the rear chinlock as the crowd tries to will on DiBiase. DiBiase gets back up to his feet and hits a couple of gut shots to again break Slater's grip. DiBiase misses a clothesline, however, and Slater capitalizes, hitting a neckbreaker for a close nearfall. Slater can't believe it and is visibly frustrated by that turn of events. Slater has words with the referee as DiBiase tries to catch his breath in the corner. Slater charges, but misses a splash in the corner as DiBiase moves out of the way. DiBiase hits an inverted atomic drop, followed by a right hand that knocks Slater down. DiBiase charges, and as Slater whiffs on a clothesline, DiBIase comes off the ropes and hits a flying knee for a nearfall. DiBiase goes to lift up Slater for a slam, but Slater counters, but as Slater goes off the ropes, DiBiase goes off the ropes after him and hits the blind clothesline. Slater is reeling as DiBiase sets up for Dream Street. However, Slater counters by rolling out of the hold. Slater again though misses a clothesline, and this time DiBiase hits Dream Street for the victory.

Winner: Ted Dibiase!

After the match, Dibiase celebrates his win as we go to a commercial.

Back live, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks come out for tonight's main event. Kofi Kingston is out next followed by the former US Champion Evan Bourne. Cole is wondering how is Bourne going to react into this match after losing the US Title last Monday on Raw.

Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks vs Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston

Bourne and Hawkins start things off and Hawkins piefaces him. Bourne hits a flurry of kicks to Hawkins, followed by a rana and Kingston tags in. Kingston hits a dropkick for a near fall. Hawkins comes back with a knee to the gut and Reks tags in. Kingston fires back with a wraparound clothesline for a nearfall. Kingston goes to work on the arm, but Reks comes back with a right hand, followed by a snapmare takeover and a knee drop. Reks hits an elbow to the head, but Kingston comes back with right hands to Reks. Reks regains the advantage with a knee to the gut and Hawkins tags back in. Hawkins hits a succession of right hands and a forearm, before Reks tags back in. Reks hits a right hand, followed by an Irish whip, but Kingston moves out of the way on Reks' charge in. Kingston hits a pendulum kick followed by a rollup into a dropkick. Bourne tags back in and hits a top rope double stomp to the chest of Reks, while Kingston holds Reks' feet for a nearfall. Bourne hits another flurry of kicks for another nearfall. Kingston tags back in and Air Boom hit a series of kicks, followed by a double bulldog. Kingston sets up for Trouble in Paradise, but Reks sees it coming, and goes to the outside. Hawkins tries to get involved, but Kingston sends him to the outside. The former tag team champions then hit stereo dives to the outside as we go to our last commercial.

Commercial break

Back from commercial, Bourne hits a Sunset flip on Reks for a nearfall. Reks fires back with a club to the back, and then locks in a combination head and arm lock. Reks goes for a slam, but Bourne escapes it and hits a back heel kick. Bourne then knocks Hawkins off the apron, but that allows Reks to recover and hit a boot and a succession of elbows as Hawkins tags back in. Hawkins with stomps to the chest and Reks chokes Bourne while the referee is with Kingston. Hawkins scores with a suplex for a nearfall. Reks tags back in and hits a knee drop, followed by a right hand. Reks nails Bourne with a boot to the chest, followed by an elbow drop for a nearfall. Reks locks in a butterfly lock and nails Bourne with a club to the back, followed by a dominator-style facebuster for another nearfall. Hawkins tags back in and kicks Bourne in the ribs. Hawkins then chokes Bourne while taunting him, and then locks in a reverse chinlock. Hawkins brings Bourne to his feet, and hits a slam for another nearfall. Hawkins begins to get frustrated and Reks tags back in, kicking away at Bourne as Bourne crawls to his corner as Reks picks him up, but Bourne gets to his feet, hitting a leaping knee, and then makes the tag to Kingston as Reks tags back in Hawkins. Kingston comes in and hits a rolling clothesline, followed by 2 more clotheslines and a dropkick. Kingston goes for SOS, but Hawkins blocks it. Hawkins charges, but runs into a boot from Kingston and then Kingston with a springboard double jump crossbody for a nearfall. Kingston then hits a flying clothesline, followed by the Boom Drop. Kingston sets up for Trouble in Paradise, but Reks grabs on to Kingston's leg. Hawkins misses a splash in the corner and Kingston connects with the SOS, but Reks breaks up the pin attempt. Reks tries to send Bourne to the outside, but Bourne lands on the apron. Reks charges at Bourne but Bourne nails him with a jumping knee to the jaw. Kingston goes for Trouble in Paradise on Hawkins but Hawkins ducks it and Kingston hits Bourne knocking him off the apron. Reks comes from behind and catches Kingston with the Burning Hammer. Hawkins goes up top and connects with a diving elbow drop for the pinfall.

Winners: Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks!

Hawkins and Reks celebrate in the ring as we see highlights of the match leading to the finish. Back live, Hawkins and Reks head to the ramp celebrating as Bourne and Kingston argue in the ring. Bourne ends up shoving down Kingston and leaving the ring as the crowd boos. Bourne heads to the back without looking back as we go to credits.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Drew McIntyre has fully recovered from his injury and is expected to return to SmackDown tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Starting from next Thursday the WWE Superstars show will feature 3 matches instead of 4.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:35 pm

WWE SmackDown SuperShow (4/27/12) "The Man Who Would Be King"

The Smackdown video plays, and we’re brought into the arena with a big fireworks display. Josh Mathews, Michael Cole, and Booker T welcome us to the Supershow. Tonight, SmackDown will host the first round of the King of the Ring tournament which will begin right now!

The Great Khali comes out for the first match of the 1st round of the KOTR tournament. Big Show is out next and this will be a giant smash.

Big Show vs The Great Khali

Booker predicts a war between these two tonight as the bell rings. Big Show and Khali stare each other down and Big Show then gets in Khali's face. Khali pushes Big Show away. Big Show pushes Khali away. The two exchange more punches. Big Show gets a kick and headbutt combo in. Khali headbutts Big Show. Big Show headbutts him back. They exchange a few more headbutts until Big Show cracks a chop over Khali's chest. Khali returns with a chop of his own and then levels Big Show with a big clothesline. Khali works on Big Show in the corner with a few punches and elbows. Khali then clotheslines Big Show over the top rope to the outside. Khali goes out with Big Show, throws him into the ring apron and then tosses him back in the ring. Khali levels Big Show with a boot to the head when the action spills back into the ring. Khali drops an elbow over the back of Big Show and Khali applies a modified Crossface. Big Show fights to his feet, attempts a slam on Khali, but he can't do it and falls back. Khali Chop to Big Show's head, but Big Show kicks out of a pinfall attempt. Khali pulls Big Show's arms behind his back stretching him. Big Show fights back driving Khali into the corner and then lifts up Khali for a big scoop slam. Show goes for the WMD but Khali hits him with a big boot to the face first. Khali goes for the Punjabi Plunge but Show blocks it and hits the Chokeslam. Show hooks the leg and gets the win.

Winner: Big Show!

After the match, Show celebrates in the ring for being advanced to the tournament.

Backstage, Teddy Long and Hornswooagle are pumped up for the KOTR Tournament. Daniel Bryan walks up and he says that it's a crime that he is not in the KOTR Tournament just like it's a crime that he is not the World Champion. Bryan asks Teddy to give him five minutes from this precious show to adress AJ in the ring later on. Teddy says that's fine by him.

The Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes comes out for the 2nd contest of the first round of the KOTR Tournament. Justin Gabriel is out next.

Cody Rhodes vs Justin Gabriel

The bell rings and Rhodes kicks Gabriel, puts him in the corner, and he chops the chest. Gabriel turns him, and he clubs away at him. Gabriel slides through the legs, and he dropkicks him down. The ref backs Gabriel up as Rhodes is in the corner. They circle the ring and lock up. Gabriel takes him down with a quick arm drag. Rhodes uppercuts him and dropkicks him for a two count. Rhodes hits a front suplex, and he quickly applies a chin lock. Rhodes head-butts Gabriel, and he stomps him. Rhodes punches him down and picks up a two count. Rhodes applies a modified chin lock/hammerlock combo. Gabriel fights up, and he elbows out. Rhodes goes for a body slam, but Gabriel counters into a falling elbow drop. Gabriel kicks Rhodes down, and he goes to the top rope. Rhodes quickly rolls away. Gabriel gets off, and he whips Rhodes to the corner. Gabriel charges, and Rhodes catches him with an Alabama Slam attempt. Gabriel counters with a roll up for a near fall. Gabriel gets a backslide for another two count. Rhodes quickly kicks him, whips him to the corner, and he runs into a boot. Gabriel catches him with a springboard cross-body for a near fall. Gabriel goes for a monkey flip, but Rhodes counters by dropping him on the ropes. Rhodes quickly hits the Beautiful Disaster kick for the win.

Winner: Cody Rhodes!

After the match Rhodes celebrates with the Intercontinental title and Cole says that Cody will be the first Intercontinental Champion to become King of the Ring.

Commercial break

We are back with Ted Dibiase in the ring. Mark Henry comes out next.

Mark Henry vs Ted Dibiase

Henry shoves down Dibiase as the bell rings. Dibiase grabs a headlock only for Henry to shrug him off and knock him down twice and clothesline him to the floor. Henry follows him to the outside but Dibiase kicks the steel steps into Henry's knees. Dibiase works him over on the outside before tripping Henry up and sending him into the ring steps. Dibiase slams his arm into the ring steps before beating the count. Dibiase goes after the arm before going for a quick nearfall. Dibiase slaps on a key lock only to get tossed into the ropes again. Henry slams Dibiase into the corner and levels him with a clothesline before sending him into the corner. Henry charges but gets a boot to the face. Dibiase goes up top and connects with a flying drop-kick for a nearfall. Dibiase is trying to hit the Dream-Street but Henry backs him into the corner. Henry splashes Dibiase into the corner. Henry goes for a powerslam but Dibiase slides out of it and kicks Henry's knee and he hits a DDT for another nearfall. Dibiase goes up top again and this time he goes for a cross-body but Henry catches him in mid-air and hits the World's Strongest Slam for the win.

Winner: Mark Henry!

After the match, Henry gets a microphone and says that at Judgment Day the King of the Jungle will be King of the Ring as well.

We get the Raw Rebound.

Mr. Money in the Bank Wade Barrett comes out. Out next is Trent Barreta.

Wade Barrett vs Trent Barreta

Wade looks for a clothesline but Trent ducks and Trent hits Wade with a flurry of punches in the corner. Trent backs away and looks to charge at Wade but Wade runs out and hits him with a swinging side slam. Cover by Wade but Trent kicks out at 2. Wade with a slap to the back of Trent. Wade with some knees to the head of Trent and follows it up with a huge big boot sending Trent to the outside! Wade gets out of the ring and he sends Trent back first into the apron. Wade rolls him in the ring and goes for the cover, but Trent kicks out at 2. Wade with so punches to a still grounded Barreta. Wade goes to pick him up but Trent with a shot to the gut. Trent with another punch and he runs to the ropes but Wade is having none of it and clotheslines him to the mat. Wade picks up Trent and looks for a gutwrench powerbomb but Trent flips over Wade and hits him with a step up enzuigiri. Wade gets up in the corner and Trent charges and hits Wade with a flying forearm. Trent goes up to the top turnbuckle and hits Wade with a corkscrew senton. Cover, but Wade kicks out. Trent gets out on the apron Wade looks to hit Trent with a shoulder to the gut but Trent dodges and hits Wade with a leg drop sending him out to the floor. Trent rolls him back in and looks for a springboard move but Wade runs over grabs him and hits the Wasteland. Barrett then leaves the ring and heads to the back to get himself counted out.

Winner: Trent Barreta (Count Out)

Barrett heads to the back holding his briefcase as Trent is still down.

Backstage, William Regal confronts Tyson Kidd. He says that tonight is their night. Tyson needs to beat Sin Cara and then Regal will beat Randy Orton to make sure that they will both be advanced to the 2nd round of the tournament and face each other so Tyson can lay down for Regal and Regal will go to the 3rd round. Tyson isn't so sure about this but Regal tells him it's the right thing.

Out comes the always exciting Yoshi Tatsu followed by his opponent, the former World Champion Christian. Pre-match, Christian says that he will be King of the Ring and then he will have accomplish everything that his buddy Edge has accomplish.

Christian vs Yoshi Tatsu

The match starts with the two feeling each other out and exchanging a series of arm bars and basic submission attempts. Christian dodges a shoulder block and slams Yoshi head first into the mat. Christian connects with a sunset flip, but Yoshi kicks out. Yoshi knocks Christian down and then connects with a running somersault. Yoshi goes for a quick roll up, but Christian kicks out. Christian throws Yoshi out of the ring or at least he thinks he does, as Yoshi rolls right back in with a school boy and Christian barely kicks out as we go to a break.

Commercial break

We come back with Christian taking to the second rope, but Yoshi is able to knock Christian to the outside. Yoshi goes for a slingshot crossbody, but Christian moves out of the way. Christian heads back to the ring and then jumps to the outside with a springboard crossbody. Back in the ring Yoshi is able to kick out of the pin attempt. Christian locks him up in a headlock. Christian hits a neck-breaker and then goes for the cover but Yoshi kicks out. Christian immediately goes back to work on the neck with a head lock. Yoshi attempts a couple of right hands, but finds his head implanted on the turnbuckle. Christian grabs him and goes for the tornado DDT, but Yoshi counters and flips Christian into the ring. Yoshi heads to the top with a spinning heel kick. Yoshi goes for the cover, but Christian kicks out. Yoshi gets to his feet and starts with buzz saw kicks and follows up with a strong dropkick. Christian knocks him into the corner, but Yoshi dodges a splash. Tatsu hits a spinning elbow and covers but Christian kicks out. Christian knocks Yoshi in the head and then goes for the Killswitch, Yoshi is able to counter, but gets set up on the bottom rope. Christian applies his feet to Yoshi's neck which is pressed into the rope. Christian heads to the second turnbuckle and connects with a missile dropkick. Christian then heads to the top rope to hit it again, but Yoshi counters and goes for a pin but only gets 2. Christian hits Yoshi and then follows up with the Flash Point, as Yoshi barely kicks out. Christian then attempts a sunset flip, but Yoshi has it scouted and goes for a roll up, for a nearfall. Christian is able to hit Yoshi with the see-saw kick and then follows up with a flying elbow from the second rope. Christian struggles to his feet, and hits the Spear for the victory.

Winner: Christian!

After the match, Christian gets a mic again and he says that he will make a better King than Edge.

Matt Striker interviews the World Champion Sheamus backstage. Sheamus says that becoming KOTR 2 years ago was extremely special to him but winning the World title was a much bigger satisfaction. Wade Barrett walks up and says that he can't wait to feel this satisfaction for himself. Barrett challenges Sheamus to a match tonight and the Great White accepts.

Ezekiel Jackson comes out flexing his muscles. Heath Slater comes out next looking pretty confident.

Ezekiel Jackson vs Heath Slater

The two lock up but Jackson shoves Slater down to the mat. Slater with a rear waist lock and a shot to the back of the head. Slater talks some trash saying he is the man, not Jackson. Slater goes for a punch but Jackson blocks it and whips Slater to the ropes and looks for a Military press but Slater jumps off and kicks Jackson in the gut. Slater comes off the ropes and runs right into a viscous clothesline from Jackson. Cover by Jackson but Slater kicks out. Jackson slams Slaters head into the turnbuckle. Jackson whips him into the other corner and looks for a clothesline but Slater dodges and Jackson runs into the turnbuckle. Armbar legsweeps by Slater and Slater works the arm with some kicks and he slams it into the mat. Triangle arm bar by Slater but Jackson gets to his feet and throws Slater across the ring. Jackson with a military press but he doesn't hold Slater up for long and drops him to the mat selling the arm in the process. Some clotheslines by Jackson. He sends Slater to the corner and hits him with a clothesline. Jackson goes to lift Slater up again but Slater shimmys off and pushes Jackson chest first into the turnbuckle. Slater with some punches, he goes to his Jackson with a diving clothesline but Jackson dodges it and applies the torture rack but Slater with a thumb in Jackson's eye. Slater with a roll-up on Jackson and a hand full of tights for the win.

Winner: Heath Slater!

After the match, Slater slides out of the ring celebrating as Jackson is furious in the ring.

Commercial break

Tyson Kidd comes out to a mixed crowd reaction. Sin Cara is out next.

Tyson Kidd vs Sin Cara

They circle the ring and Kidd gets a waist lock. Kidd quickly takes him down with a hammerlock but Cara quickly fights up. Cara elbows out and hits a high angle snapmare. Kidd hip tosses him onto the apron but Cara holds on, flips back in, and takes Kidd down with an arm drag. Cara ducks a clothesline and hits a twisting arm drag that takes Kidd out of the ring. Kidd avoids a plancha and rips him off the apron. Kidd goes into the ropes and eats a Pele kick. Cara hits a slingshot corkscrew splash for a two count. Kidd avoids a splash in the corner and kicks him in the knee. Kidd hits a running dropkick to the side of the head for a two count. Kidd forearms him in the face and kicks him down. Kidd applies a chin lock but Cara fights up. Cara goes for a victory roll but Kidd counters by dropping him on the ropes. Kidd goes to the apron and goes for a springboard elbow drop but Cara gets the knees up. Cara kicks away at him but has a whip reversed. Cara takes him down and punches away at him. Kidd kicks him and sends him to the ropes. Cara hits a handspring back elbow and a hurricanrana. Cara kicks him in the corner but has another whip reversed. Kidd runs into a back elbow and takes a modified roll up for a near fall. Kidd kicks Cara down and pushes him off the top rope when he tries to stop him. Cara dropkicks the ropes and Kidd is laid out up there. Cara then hits that backflip slam off the top for the win.

Winner: Sin Cara!

After the match, Sin Cara celebrates in the ring and Cole says that Regal's plan has gone up to smokes.

A Judgment Day promo airs

Daniel Bryan comes out to a huge heat from the crowd. Bryan calls out AJ. AJ comes out with her head looking down. Bryan blames AJ for costing him the World title for the 2nd time and he says that they are through. He says that AJ never loved him. AJ says that she still loves him. Bryan says that it doesn't matter because he never loved her anyway. He was just messing around with her because she is so stupid. AJ starts crying and Bryan says that she will not get away with this so easy. He orders AJ to get on her knees and she does. Bryan grabs her arm and says that her punishment will be to suffer the LeBell lock for 5 long minutes. As Bryan goes to lock it in, Drew McIntyre rushes down to the ring and he goes after Bryan. McIntyre tosses Bryan out of the ring and he helps AJ back to her feet. Bryan heads to the ramp looking upset as McIntyre asks AJ if she is alright.

Commercial break

We come back with William Regal making his way down to the ring. Randy Orton comes out next to a big pop from the crowd.

Randy Orton vs William Regal

The two circle it up a bit and lock-up as the bell rings. Regal backs Orton into the corner and begins to hammer away at the viper in the corner before grabbing a side headlock. Orton fights out of the hold and forces Regal to bridge out and use his legs to take the viper down and put him in a Greco roman knuckle lock. Orton counters the hold, but Regal flips him through and grabs a body scissors. Orton kepps throwing Regal's head back trying to dislodge the hold. Orton grabs a side headlock but Regal breaks the hold. Orton hits the inverted back-breaker and gets a nearfall. Orton stomps down at Regal and drops a knee to the chest. Orton gets another nearfall. Orton slaps on a rear chin lock on Regal. Regal fights out and hits a nasty Regal-Plex for a two count. Orton rolls under the ropes to the apron. Regal suplexes him back into the ring from the apron for a two count. Regal hits an exploder and a belly to belly for yet another nearfall. Regal goes for the running knee lift but Orton ducks it and hits Regal with 2 consecutive clotheslines and a scoop slam. Orton drags Regal in between the ropes and hits the 2nd rope DDT. Orton calls for the RKO and he nails it. Orton hooks the leg and gets the win.

Winner: Randy Orton!

Orton celebrates in the ring after the match and Booker says that next week we will have the 2nd round of the KOTR Tournament.

We get a promo for Percy Watson who will have his first match on SmackDown next Friday.

The World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus comes out for the main event. "End of Days" plays on but Barrett comes through the crowd and hits Sheamus from behind with the briefcase. Barrett gets a chair from ringside and gets back to the ring. Barrett slams the chair into the back of Sheamus again and again and again. Barrett then connects with the Wasteland on top of the chair. He gives the brifcase to the referee and says he is cashing in.

World Heavyweight Championship - Sheamus(c) vs Wade Barrett

Barrett hooks the leg right away and Sheamus somehow kicks out. Barrett goes for another Wasteland but Sheamu counters and drops Barrett with a clothesline. Sheamus looks hurt as he sets up for the Brogue kick. Barrett ducks it and hits the Wasteland again. Barrett hooks the leg and gets the win.

Winner & NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Wade Barrett!

Barrett is handed the World title from the ref and he celebrates in the ring. Cole praises Barrett for being so smart and Booker says that Barrett took the coward's way. Barrett celebrates in the ring after winning his first World title and we go to credits.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 am

(↑) 1. Wade Barrett (2)
(↑) 2. Goldberg (4)
(↑) 3. Sheamus (N/A)
(↓) 4. Dolph Ziggler (1)
(↑) 5. CM Punk (7)
(↓) 6. The Rock (3)
(↓) 7. Chris Jericho (5)
(↑) 8. John Cena (12)
(↓) 9. Shawn Michaels (6)
(↓) 10. The Miz ( 8 )
(↓) 11. Alberto Del Rio (9)
(↑) 12. Santino Marella & Zack Ryder (15)
(↑) 13. Randy Orton (14)
(↓) 14. Kane (10)
(↓) 15. Daniel Bryan (11)
(↓) 16. Undertaker (13)
(↔) 17. Sin Cara (17)
(↓) 18. Mark Henry (16)
(↓) 19. Cody Rhodes (18)
(↑) 20. David Otunga (21)
(↓) 21. Mason Ryan (19)
(↑) 22. Vickie Guerrero (25)
(↑) 23. Kharma (N/A)
(↓) 24. Christian (22)
(↑) 25. Beth Phoenix (N/A)

People we say farewell to this week:

Evan Bourne
Natalya
Primo & Epico

People who missed out this week:

AJ
Conor O'Brian
Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks
Drew McIntyre
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Thanks Karl.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 pm

No problem, the Power 25 will probably be like this for the next month.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
No problem, the Power 25 will probably be like this for the next month.

That's ok.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:42 pm

WWE Monday night Raw (4/30/12) "The Fantastic Four"

The Monday Night Raw video plays, and we’re brought into the arena with a big fireworks display. Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler welcome us to the show and we are live from London, England. Tonight, Alberto Del Rio and the Miz will challenge Santino Marella and Zack Ryder for the WWE Tag Team Championship in a Backlash rematch. Plus, John Cena will go one on one against the WWE Champion CM Punk.

Eric Bischoff comes out and he introduces to us the new US Champion David Otunga. Otunga comes out and shakes hands with Bischoff. Otunga says that this is the beggining of a new era, America will have a fighting champion and not a loser. Evan Bourne comes out and demands to get his rightful rematch for the title tonight. Bischoff says he has to earn it first. He says that Bourne will face Otunga for the title at Judgment Day IF Bourne can defeat his opponent tonight. Mason Ryan comes out and Bischoff and Otunga leave the ring and take a seat on commentary.

Evan Bourne vs Mason Ryan

Evan tries to avoid Ryan at first, but is chucked hard into the corner. Bourne hits two dropkicks, but is met with a clothesline. Ryan picks him up and connects with a double back breaker into a overhead release. Ryan kicks Bourne’s back, and then pulls his neck against the bottom rope. Bourne connects with a kick to the gut, and follows up with a series of punches. Evan hits a high knee, but gets lifted up for an overhead slam. Bourne counters into a DDT for a nearfall. Bourne hits a mushroom stomp from the top rope, and goes for a roll up but Ryan kicks out. Bourne again heads up on the ropes, but Ryan knocks him off with a strong right hand and Bourne ends up on the outside next to Bischoff and Otunga.

Commercial break

We come back with Ryan applying a headlock on Bourne. Bourne tries to fight out as the crowd is behind him. Bourne is sent into the ropes and comes back with a running drop-kick that takes down Ryan. Bourne ducks a clothesline, runs the ropes and hits a running clothesline to take down Ryan again. Bourne with the cover but only gets 2. Bourne with some kicks to the chest and then a spinning heel kick. Bourne goes up top but misses with Air-Bourne as Ryan moves and Bourne lands on his feet. Ryan levels Bourne with a huge clothesline. Ryan then goes for a powerbomb but Bourne counters into a head-scissors take down. Ryan looks upset after that. Bourne goes for another head-scissors but Ryan counters into the Argentine Leglock. Bourne struggles through the pain but finally taps out.

Winner: Mason Ryan!

JR says that Bourne just lost his rematch against Otunga but he has bigger problems now as Ryan keeps the leglock applied. The ref tries to stop him but Ryan keeps it locked in. Otunga gets in the ring with a steel chair as Ryan let's go of Bourne. Otunga then smashes the chair into Bourne's leg. Ryan then slaps on the Argentine Leglock again. Bourne screams in pain as Otunga laughs at him. Rey Mysterio comes out and sends the US Champion out of the ring with a hurricarana. Mysterio then gets the chair and hits Ryan in the gut before smashing him in the back with the steel chair. Ryan rolls out of the ring to avoid any other chair shots. Referees get in the ring to check on Evan as Ryan retreats to the back.

Backstage, Kofi Kingston is watching on from a monitor and he looks upset for what just happened. Jack Swagger walks up and he tells Kofi that what happened to Evan Bourne is nothing compared to what he is going to do to Kofi tonight. Kofi starts laughing. He says that was a good one and he walks off. Swagger says that no one takes him seriously anymore and then he bumps into...Goldust! Goldust tells Swagger that he understands how he is feeling. Back in the days no one would take Goldust seriously even though he became the star he is today. He offers Swagger the chance to be his mentor but Swagger refuses and has a hard time before walking off of this weird confrontation.

We go to the commentators and they say that Evan Bourne's leg has been injured and the doctors have said that Bourne will be out of action for at least two months.

R-Truth comes out and cuts a short promo about how Little Jimmy loves England. Tyler Reks comes out next accompanied by his buddy Curt Hawkins.

R-Truth vs Tyler Reks (with Curt Hawkins)

The match begins and they circle before approaching. R-Truth quickly hits some right hands before going into the ropes and being shoulder blocked down by Reks. R-Truth gets up and nearly gets caught in the corner but ducks the right hand and kicks and punches Reks to the corner. Reks grabs him by the throat and sends R-Truth into the corner. R-Truth quickly hits a back elbow and runs right into an uppercut. Reks kicks R-Truth in the head and picks him up, only to drop him with a European uppercut. Reks clubs him down and puts him in the corner, where he punches and elbows him. R-Truth is down in the corner so Reks gets him up and sends him to the opposite corner. Reks charges and R-Truth sidesteps him. R-Truth goes into the ropes for a cross-body block but Reks catches him and puts him on his shoulder. R-Truth slides off and sends Reks to the ropes. Reks holds on, R-Truth charges and Reks back body-drops him sending him to the outside. R-Truth gets back in as Reks and Hawkins mock him. R-Truth then hits a jumping kick to the temple which sends Reks over the top rope right into Hawkins. Reks quickly gets back on the apron and R-Truth dropkicks him off sending him into Hawkins once again! R-Truth high-fives Little Jimmy as we head to a commercial.

Commercial Break

We come back from the break to see Reks in a headlock. He quickly counters out with a back suplex. Reks gets up and picks R-Truth up. Reks sends him to the corner and R-Truth slingshots over him. R-Truth does his cartwheel, splits under a clothesline, and hits his jumping back kick to the jaw. R-Truth goes into the ropes and Reks takes him down with a sidewalk slam for a two count. Reks stomps away at R-Truth before picking him up and whipping him to the corner hard. Reks covers for a near fall. Reks locks on a grounded bear hug. R-Truth powers up and elbows out. Reks simply throws him out of the ring. Reks follows him out and puts R-Truth on his shoulder. Reks rushes to the corner but R-Truth is able to slide off and push Reks toward the ring post. Reks blocks it so R-truth shoves him into the post. R-Truth gets back in the ring and almost gets a count-out victory as Hawkins helps Reks get in at eight. R-Truth clotheslines Reks and himself over the ropes into the outside. Hawkins distracts R-Truth allowing Reks to hit him from behind. Reks puts him back in and punches him in the back of the head. Reks picks him up and sends him to the corner. R-Truth stumbles out into a standing bear hug. R-Truth elbows Reks and slides down to a roll-up but Reks doesn't budge and instead picks him up by the throat but R-Truth counters in mid-air with a dropkick. Reks is quickly back up and charges into a back elbow from R-Truth. R-Truth kicks him and Reks pushes him back to the corner. Reks charges into a drop toe hold, sending him face first into the top turnbuckle. R-Truth clotheslines Reks in the corner but has a whip into the ropes reversed on him. Reks picks R-Truth up but R-Truth counters with a DDT for a two count. Reks reverses a whip sending R-Truth to the corner. Reks charges into a boot and R-truth goes up top. Truth comes off the top but Reks catches him in mid-air with a nasty boot to the chest. Reks then hits the Burning Hammer which is apparently now called the "T-Reks" and picks up the win.

Winner: Tyler Reks!

After the match, Reks and Hawkins celebrate in the ring and then they double team on Truth. Hawkins connects with an elbow off the top crashing Truth. Reks and Hawkins mock the crowd as they boo them.

Backstage, the new US Champion David Otunga tells Bischoff how good it feels to know that he will not defend his title at Judgment Day. Bischoff says that actually Otunga will be defending the US Title at Judgment Day and his opponent will be determined after a #1 Contenders match between Rey Mysterio and Mason Ryan.

Later tonight, The Rock will adress the live crowd in UK.

Commercial break

We are back as Conor 'OBrian comes out to the ring and Lawler talks about how impressive he was on NXT but Raw is a way more different deal. Alex Riley comes out next and he will be O'Brian's test tonight.

Conor O'Brian vs Alex Riley

O'Brian slaps Riley across the face as the bell rings, then nails him with a forearm and some kicks. O'Brian unloads on Riley with right hands as the referee admonishes him. Riley comes back with right hands in the corner, but O'Brian Irish whips him to the far corner. O'Brian charges, but Riley moves out of the way and comes off the ropes, nailing O'Brian with a clothesline. Riley whips O'Brian into the corner and charges, hitting an avalanche. Riley goes up for the 10 punches and hits them all, then DDTs O'Brian out of the corner for a nearfall. Riley with another whip sending O'Brian into the corner. Riley charges, but O'Brian moves out of the way and Riley goes shoulder-first into the ringpost. O'Brian hits a running knee into Riley's shoulder, followed by a dropkick for a nearfall. O'Brian with shots to the injured shoulder, then locks in a reverse chinlock. O'Brian gains a nearfall, then goes right back to the reverse chinlock. Riley gets back to his feet and breaks out of the hold with right hands and a headbutt. O'Brian, however, comes right back with a clothesline for a nearfall. Riley blocks a punch by O'Brian and hits one of his own. O'Brian goes for a clothesline and misses, but then comes right back with a clothesline to the back of Riley's head. O'Brian hits an elbow drop across the back of Riley's head for another nearfall. Riley tries to fight back with right hands, but O'Brian nails him with a knee to the gut. Riley reverses a whip sending O'Brian into the corner, O'Brian charges attempting a running clothesline and Riley counters with the Game Changer. Riley blocks right hands by O'Brian and goes off the ropes, hitting a flying forearm and then a clothesline. O'Brian charges, but Riley hits a spinebuster, and then an Implant DDT for a nearfall. O'Brian desperately sends Riley out to the floor, but as he tries to go out after Riley, Riley nails him with a sliding kick to the head. Riley gets back in, he goes for the Final Score but O'Brian counters into the Reign of Terror (Inverted facelock spun out into a DDT) for the win.

Winner: Conor O'Brian!

After the match, O'Brian taunts the crowd and Lawler says he is now 2-0 on Raw.

Still to come: WWE Champion CM Punk faces John Cena, Alberto Del Rio and the Miz challenge the WWE Tag Team Champions and the Rock adresses the crowd.

Backstage, Del Rio confronts the Miz telling him that tonight he isn't going to let Miz embarrass him again just like at Backlash. Miz tells Del Rio that it would be better if he doesn't come out tonight because there is a better chance that Miz can win this by himself than with Del Rio. John Cena up and he says that with that kind of attitude they will not go anywhere. He advices them to get close to each other and share a chocholate. He gives a chocholate to Del Rio but he drops it down. Cena picks up the chocholate and gives it to Miz but Miz drops it down as well. Cena says that after all these two are alike somehow. Miz and Del Rio argue about that.

Kofi Kingston comes out to a decent crowd reaction. Jack Swagger is out next to a big heat as the commentators talk about Swagger's losing streak.

Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger

They lock up and Swagger powers him to the corner. Swagger releases and Kingston comes out with some kicks. Kingston dropkicks him and Swagger falls out of the ring. Swagger tries to get in and Kingston dropkicks him off the apron. Swagger angrily gets back in and hits some kicks. Kingston blocks a punch and comes back. Swagger reverses a whip into the corner but Kingston springboards off the second turnbuckle with an axe handle. Kingston clotheslines him out of the ring and taunts as we go to a commercial.

Commercial Break

We come back from the break to see Swagger trapped in an arm bar. Swagger gets to his knees and then his feet. Swagger hits a knee and sends Kingston to the ropes but he holds on. Swagger charges but Kingston pulls the top rope down and he flies out of the ring. Kingston goes for a slingshot cross-body but Swagger catches him and vaults him into the ring post! Swagger bounces him a few times off the apron and puts him in the ring for a two count. Swagger clubs him in the back and stomps him in the corner. Kingston tries a comeback but Swagger knees him and puts him in the corner. Swagger clotheslines him and misses a Swagger-Bomb but he lands on his feet. Kingston elbows him and goes for a springboard cross-body but Swagger kicks him in mid-air for a near fall. Swagger applies a grounded bear hug and grinds his face into the mat. Swagger whips him into the ropes but lowers his head, allowing Kingston to hit a sunset flip for a near fall. Swagger immediately gets up and hits a nice belly to belly suplex. Swagger stomps Kingston a few times and punches him. Swagger chokes him on the ropes and shoulders him in the corner. Swagger puts him on the top rope and slaps him a few times. Kingston slaps back and hits a big tornado DDT. Both men take a few to get up but they get up before the referee counts them out. Kingston slaps him down a few times before dropkicking him into the corner. Kingston hits his vaulting ten punches before hitting the S.O.S. for a near fall. Kingston misses a running kick, ducks a clothesline, and goes for Trouble in Paradise but Swagger ducks. Swagger goes for a back suplex but Kingston back flips and hits a side Russian leg sweep. Kingston goes for the Boom Drop but Swagger blocks it and applies the Ankle-Lock. Kingston rolls through and sends Swagger face-first into the top turnbuckle. Kingston then hits the Trouble in Paradise and picks up the win.

Winner: Kofi Kingston!

After the match, Kingston celebrates in the ring as we see highlights of the match leading to the finish.

Backstage Josh Matthews interviews Rey Mysterio who vows to avenge Evan Bourne's injury next week by defeating Mason Ryan and then beating David Otunga for the US Title at Judgment Day. Eric Bischoff walks up and says that Rey has a big mouth for a little man. He says that next week Rey will face Ryan in a steel cage match.

The WWE Tag Team Champions Santino Marella and Zack Ryder come out to defend their titles in a Backlash rematch. The Miz comes out followed by his tag team partner Alberto Del Rio.

WWE Tag Team Championship - Santino Marella & Zack Ryder vs Alberto Del Rio & The Miz

The bell rings and Miz will start things off against Santino. They lock up and Miz gets a quick hammerlock. Miz with a headlock takeover and cinches it in. Santino fights to his feet and whips Miz off but gets shoulder blocked down. Miz talks some trash to Del Rio and Santino rolls him up for a 2 count. Lawler says that Miz and Del Rio are doing the same mistakes over again as Santino takes Miz down with a headlock takeover. Miz whips him off but Santino ducks a pair of clotheslines and shoulder blocks Miz down. Santino hits a pair of arm drags but Miz hits a forearm shiver to stop the third. Miz grounds and pounds Santino for good measure. Miz goes into the ropes and hits a running kick to the face for a two count. Tag to Del Rio who stomps down as Santino. Del Rio locks on an arm trap chin lock. Santino fights to his feet and tries to get out but Del Rio takes him down. Del Rio sends him sternum first into the corner and clotheslines him for a near fall. Del Rio rubs Santino's face against the mat before getting him in the corner and choking him with his knee. Santino finally blocks a punch and starts hitting some of his own until Del Rio cuts him off with an enziguiri for a nearfall. Del Rio punches him down and drives him into the corner. Del Rio hits a clothesline in the corner and then goes to the top rope. Del Rio jumps right into a punch from Santino. Santino hits some punches and a nice back suplex. Santino gets pumped up, splits under a clothesline, and hits a hip toss followed by a standing diving headbut. Santino goes for the Cobra but Miz distracts him and Del Rio hits a drop-kick sending Santino right into the Miz knocking him off the apron. Santino with a drop toe-hold on Del Rio and then he tags in Ryder. Ryder comes in fired up and takes down Del Rio with a few clotheslines and a shoulderblock. Ryder whips Del Rio into the corner and connects with a running forearm in the corner. Ryder then connects with the Broski Boot. Ryder goes for the Rough Ryder but Del Rio counters sending Ryder face-first into the top turnbuckle. Del Rio drops Ryder's arm to the mat and then drops a knee to the arm. Del Rio goes for the cross Arm-Breaker but Ryder counters and hits a neck-breaker. Ryder whips Del Rio into the ropes, Miz makes the blind tag as Ryder takes down Del Rio with a flapjack. Miz comes in but Ryder ducks a clothesline and takes down Miz with a drop-kick. Meanwhile, Santino hits the Cobra on Del Rio and Ryder follows that up with the Rough Ryder. Ryder with the cover but the referee explains to him that Miz is the legal man. Ryder charges at Miz in the corner but Miz moves and Ryder goes shoulder-first into the ring post. Miz with a roll-up and a hand full of tights to get the pinfall.

Winners & NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: The Miz & Alberto Del Rio!

Miz gets both titles belts and celebrates in the ring as Santino helps up Ryder on the outside. We see highlights of the match leading to the finish. Miz keeps celebrating with both belts until Del Rio gets up and takes one belt off of Miz. They start arguing and Del Rio leaves the ring with his belt. Miz celebrates in the ring with his title belt.

Commercial break

We come back as The Rock's theme song hits. The People's Champ comes out to a huge crowd reaction in UK. Rock gets a mic and says the usual catch-phrases. Rock then talks about two weeks ago when he challenged Shawn Michaels to a match at WrestleMania and HBK refused. Rock says that he knows that Michaels wants to do it but he feels it is wrong because he is retired. Rock says there is nothing wrong with giving the people a dream match that they will talk about for the rest of their lives. Rock says he will come out week after week after week if he has to until Shawn Michaels accepts the challenge. Rock says that he has competed against the best except HBK and Shawn Michaels has competed against the best except the Rock. Rock says that at WrestleMania 29 they can make history but only if HBK accepts the challenge. Rock says that he will be waiting for HBK's reply soon. Rock exits the ring as John Cena comes out. The WM 28 opponents have a staredown on the ramp before Cena gets in the ring for the main event as Rock heads to the back. The WWE Champion CM Punk comes out to a big ovation from the crowd.

CM Punk vs John Cena

A Huge “Let’s Go Cena, Cena Sucks” chant breaks out at the start of the match. Cena and Punk both try for their finishers right at the offset, but both escape. Punk attempts to whip Cena into the corner, but it is reversed. Punk drops Cena on the top rope, and then sends him out of the ring as we go to our last commercial.

Commercial break

Back from the break, CM Punk has John Cena in an abdominal stretch. Cena is sent out of the ring, and Punk heads to the top rope. Punk leaps for a huge axe handle and connects. Punk rolls Cena back into the ring and goes for the cover but gets 2. Punk locks on a leg scissors submission. Cena powers his way out, and goes for an STF but Punk pounds him down to the mat, and goes for a cover but Cena kicks out. Punk whips him hard into the corner and goes for a cover and Cena kicks out. Punk slams a couple uppercuts across his face. Punk hits an inverted Bronco Buster and goes for the cover again but Cena kicks out again. Punk connects with a running knee to the jaw in the corner, and then attempts a bulldog but Cena counters and Punk flies across the ring. Punk throws Cena out of the ring, and the referee begins a ten count. Cena makes it back into the ring on 8. Punk climbs onto the apron and is looking for a springboard maneuver. He leaps, but Cena moves out of the way and Punk lands hard on his elbow and midsection. Cena jumps to his feet and hits two shoulder blocks followed by a spin out powerbomb. Cena then connects with the 5 knuckle shuffle and calls for the AA. Punk blocks it, goes for the GTS but Cena counters, drops down Punk and locks in the STF. Punk struggles and gets to the ropes so Cena has to break the hold. Cena then runs into a roundhouse kick to the head by Punk. Punk goes up top, goes for the diving elbow-drop but Cena moves and Punk crashes and burns. Cena goes up top now, he looks for the diving leg-drop but Punk moves and Cena crashes and burns this time. Punk goes up top again and finally connects with the diving elbow drop. Punk with the cover but Cena kicks out. Cena then hits the AA out of nowhere. Cena with the cover but Punk puts a foot in the rope. Cena then goes for the STF but Punk reverses into the Anaconda Vice. Cena rolls through and gets a roll-up for a 2 count. Punk then hits the GTS. Del Rio and Miz run into the ring and attack Cena and Punk causing a double DQ.

Del Rio stomps down at Cena as Miz beats down Punk in the corner. Del Rio and Miz then double team on Punk and take him out with a double suplex. Then they double team on Cena and they take him out with a double DDT. Miz then brings the WWE Title belt into the ring and hits Cena in the head with it. Miz then hits the Skull Crashing Finale on Punk right into the belt. Del Rio then catches Miz with a kick to the back of the head. Del Rio posses with the WWE Title as we go to credits.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:00 pm

WWE Divas Show (5/1/12) "Someone Your Size"

The opening video full of Divas plays and then we head to the arena in London England. Matt Stryker and Josh Matthews on commentary and tonight we will have a 6 Divas over the top rope battle royal to determine a #1 contender for the Divas title at Judgment Day. Plus, Vickie Guerrero will go one on one against the GM Sunny.

The always sexy Maxine comes out for our opening contest. Out next comes Kaitlyn.

Maxine vs Kaitlyn

Lock-up and Kaitlyn with a side headlock. Maxine goes for an Irish whip, but Kaitlyn reverses it and then catches Maxine coming in with a Lou Thesz Press, followed by some right hands. Kaitlyn with an armdrag, followed by a series of stomps in the corner. Kaitlyn charges in the corner but gets a boot to the face. Maxine drives Kaitlyn's face into the mat multiple times, followed by locking in a rear chinlock with her knee driven into Kaitlyn's back. Kaitlyn gets to her feet and tries to break out with gut shots, but Maxine regains the advantage by driving the back of Kaitlyn's head into the mat for a nearfall. Maxine goes back to the rear chinlock, while driving a pair of knees between Kaitlyn's shoulder blades. Maxine then switches the hold into a step-over neck vise of sorts. Crowd tries to will on Kaitlyn as she breaks out of the hold with a back elbow to Maxine's leg, followed by some gut shots. Kaitlyn with a pair of forearms and then shoves Maxine off into the ropes, but Maxine then comes in and hooks Kaitlyn in a front guillotine choke. Kaitlyn starts to fade, but then drives Maxine back first into the corner multiple times to break the hold. Kaitlyn then heads up to the middle rope and locks in the Figure 4 Necklock on Maxine. Kaitlyn breaks the hold, then trips up Maxine, sending her face-first bouncing off the mat. Back in the ring, Kaitlyn gives Maxine a receipt by driving her head multiple times into the mat. Kaitlyn sets to charge and hits a pair of clotheslines on Maxine, followed by driving her head multiple times into the top turnbuckle. Kaitlyn connects with a clothesline in the corner followed by a mnkey-flip. Kaitlyn goes up top. Kaitlyn with a cross body but Maxine rolls through into a small-package for the win.

Winner: Maxine!

After the match, Maxine laughs at Kaitlyn's face and she gets a neck-breaker by Kaitlyn.

Commercial break.

Backstage, the Divas Champion Beth Phoenix confronts Sunny. Beth says that Kharma should be suspended for attacking her last week. Sunny says that she won't suspend Kharma, instead she has put Kharma in the #1 contender battle royal later tonight. Beth looks upset over that fact.

Alicia Fox comes out for this next contest. Kelly Kelly comes out next.

Alicia Fox vs Kelly Kelly

They lock up and Fox quickly twists the arm before taking her down by the hair. Kelly fights up, climbs up the ropes, back flips out, and arm drags her. Fox fights back and whips her to the corner but Kelly slingshots over, back flips, and hits a dropkick for a one count. They trade punches until Kelly goes into the ropes and gets a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a two count. Fox tries again for the same result. Fox kicks her and locks on a chin lock. Kelly fights up so Fox tries a body slam but Kelly slides down and rolls her up for a two count. Fox hits a forearm and walks around taunting. Fox locks on a chin lock again. Kelly fights up and elbows but Fox throws her over the top rope. Kelly tries to skin the cat but Fox kicks her. Kelly shoulders her from the apron and gets a sunset flip for a near fall. Kelly avoids Fox and hits a spinning head-scissors takeover. Kelly hits a pair of clotheslines and a hurricanrana pin for a near fall. Kelly hits some punches and whips her to the corner. Kelly goes for her handspring back elbow but Fox knees her in the back. Fox hits her Scissors Kick for the win.

Winner: Alicia Fox!

After the match, Alicia gets the mic and tells Kelly that she just got Foxxed.

Commercial break

We come back and Vickie Guerrero is in the ring with Rosa Mendes. Vickie cuts a promo where she says that she has defeated Kelly Kelly and Eve and tonight she will defeat the GM Sunny. Vickie says she will be the Divas Champion soon because she is the greatest Diva in the WWE History. Sunny comes out and she says that Rosa will be banned from ringside for this match.

Vickie Guerrero vs Sunny

The bell rings as Rosa heads to the back. Vickie yells at Sunny's face and she gets a hard slap across the face. Sunny with a take down and a bunch of right hands to Vickie. Vickie pushes her off and slides out of the ring. Sunny then hits a baseball slide on Vickie. Sunny goes outside and puts Vickie back into the ring before possing for the fans. On her way back in, Sunny gets a knee to the head by Vickie. Vickie stomps down at her and drops an elbow for a 2 count. Vickie with a headlock take down now. Sunny tries to fight out with the crowd behind her. Sunny with a small-package out of nowhere for 2. Sunny then with a drop-kick to Vickie and then another one. Sunny hits a neck-breaker for a nearfall. Sunny with a clothesline in the corner followed by another drop-kick. Sunny goes up top and connects with an impressive missle drop-kick. Sunny with the cover but only gets 2. Sunny with a leg-drop and then she drags Vickie near the corner. Sunny goes up top looking for a moonsault but Vickie moves and Sunny crashes to the mat. Vickie gets up slowly and stalks Sunny who looks like she hurt her ribs. Vickie with a body-slam and then gets into the 2nd rope in the corner. Vickie goes for the Vader-Bomb but Sunny blocks it with her knees. Sunny with a roll-up but Vickie kicks out. Vickie with a kick to the ribs and then a DDT followed by a splash for the pinfall.

Winner: Vickie Guerrero!

After the match, Rosa comes down to the ring and helps up Vickie. Vickie and Rosa head to the back celebrating as Sunny is checked by the referee.

Commercial break

Back live the Divas Champion Beth Phoenix comes out and takes a seat on commentary for the main event.

The Bella Twins come out followed by Eve and then Tamina. Natalya comes out with a new theme song. Last but not least is the returning Kharma.

Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 Contender for the Divas Championship - Tamina vs Natalya vs Nikki Bella vs Brie Bella vs Eve vs Kharma

There is a staredown between Kharma and the rest of the Divas in the ring. The Bellas attack Kharma but she shoves them away and then clotheslines them both over the ropes into the outside.

Nikki and Brie have been eliminated.

Tamina and Natalya go at it as Kharma focuses on Eve. Eve with some kicks to Kharma but she is shoved into the corner hard. Kharma whips Eve into the opposite corner and connects with a splash. Tamina tries to eliminate Natalya but Nattie fights back and whips Tamina into the corner. Natalya charges, but runs into a boot. Tamina hits a series of chops, followed by a leaping headbutt. Tamina tries for a superkick, but Natalya blocks it and catapults Tamina into the corner. Kharma misses with a splash in the corner and Eve hits a drop-kick that is unable to take the massive Diva down. Eve with another drop-kick but the same result. Eve runs the ropes and gets a boot in the face. Kharma picks her up and sends her out of the ring.

Eve has been eliminated.

Natalya and Tamina now go after Kharma. They deliver an impressive double suplex on Kharma but she gets up almost instantly. Tamina and Natalya again go on the assult but Kharma takes them both down with a double clothesline and then she hits a spine-buster on Natalya. Kharma then turns into a superkick by Tamina. Tamina tries a Samoan-Drop but Kharma is too much. Kharma tosses Tamina out of the ring.

Tamina has been eliminated.

Natalya backs Kharma into the corner and hits a few right hands and clotheslines. Natalya then gets a vicious clothesline by Kharma. Kharma then hits the Implant Buster on Natalya. Kharma sends Natalya out of the ring.

Natalya has been eliminated.

Winner: Kharma!

Kharma is the #1 contender. Beth tries to attack Kharma post match but Kharma over-powers her and tosses her out of the ring. Beth retreats to the ramp clearly intimidated by her Judgment Day opponent. Kharma celebrates in the ring as we go to credits.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:02 pm

It has been made official that at Judgment Day Beth Phoenix will defend the Divas title against Kharma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RED's World Wrestling Entertainment   RED's World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

RED's World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next