The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS)   Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 am

The Undertaker promo. I actually enjoyed it. Really have a feeling the match at 28 will be a hell of a lot better than the 27 match. i'd like to here your thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS)   Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 am

The 27 match wasn't anything special and I don't expect this one to be either. Not looking forward to it all.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS)   Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:48 am

at first I wasn't looking forward at all to the rematch at this upcoming Mania, but for some reason now I can't wait for it idk why lol
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS)   Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:15 am

i'm not looking forward to it. The first one was a botch fest, and wwe is spending the last undertaker match to face a guy who he has faced 2 other times at WrestleMania? this is why wwe will go on a downward spiral. i'm not a guy who really likes comparisons, and I think that for the most part, people are too quick to say when something is doing horrible. but, look at the downward spiral of wcw, and look at the current state of the wwe. WCW's downward spiral started when talented older guys hogged the spotlight until they retired, and then WCW was left with younger guys who never drew a card by themselves with nobody to make them seem important. Undertaker could push another talent single handedly with his streak. I'm not saying you end the streak, but even having a good match with taker at mania, and a young talent could be pushed to the next level. Triple H is probably heading into one of his final, if not his final, matches as well. so you've got two of the guys that have been the anchor of the wwe for many years, trips for 15, taker for 20, and both are going to retire without having a clear heir to the throne. CM Punk is 33 years old. John Cena is going to be 35 in a few months. Randy Orton will be 32 around wrestlemania time. Triple H hasn't had many injuries besides his quads, and he's almost done at the ripe old age of 43. so you've got, if orton stays healthy, maybe you have him for another 10 years. cena maybe 10. but health is not the only thing you have to worry about. Rock is 42, and at survivor series he competed in his first match in 7 years. he left in the same year of his life as cena is right now. and, CM Punk is the only person they have made into a genuine main eventer, who can sell a card by himself, since people like Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Edge and Triple H were a staple of the WWE, in addition to Cena, Punk and Orton. so, yea, when about 5 or 6 of your top 10 guys are not in the company anymore, including guys like Jeff and Matt Hardy, that's cause for concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS)   Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on tonight's RAW? (contains SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1