The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever

Go down 
+16
M
Adam
Captain2
fuck
Cyrus T
RifRad
TJ
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Harold
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 pm

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 Tumblr_lxciynYch81r047mt
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Super Granger wrote:
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 Tumblr_lxciynYch81r047mt

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 Tumblr_lij0ru9Aze1qa8ti8o1_500
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Mecha Granger wrote:
Super Granger wrote:

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 Tumblr_lij0ru9Aze1qa8ti8o1_500
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 Geek
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Fuck Granger wrote:
Mecha Granger wrote:
Super Granger wrote:

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 Geek

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 John_l12
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:03 am

That M*therfckin Nova Guy wrote:
Nova looks at him and nods his head, and the crowd cheers chanting Riffs name but Nova raises his finger to his lips as to say 'shhh' and they boo even louder

"Here we go again..let's get a couple of things straightened out here alright? Stay with me here.. I was never 'taught' by Kevin Evans, in fact the slightest say of his name gets me going. But listen, another thing is, I never made fun of your name, it's just your ears are so fucking tangled up as usual you didn't hear the right thing...again. So, to conclude your stupidity, YOU think you're going to come out of the pay-per-view with the belt, and that's fine, you know like I said I could care less if you took it earlier. The belt means nothing to me, I won it already.. and it has no sentimental value the second time in."

He takes a few steps around the ring and glares at Riff

"Cyrus Black, was a true test of my physical conditioning, and my mental abilities. He got to me, he got in my head, and I payed the price. You have a victory over Casey Anomaly? Well that's nothing big? Beat Surge. Beat Twista. Beat ME. Then you can call yourself whatever the hell you want. But as of right now, you are in hot water.. you are in my way, and you are dancing with the devil Riff. You say no girls like you, and you're proud of it...makes sense, I mean look at you walking around with your boyfriend in your arms. Hell, WHO KNOWS what you guys do in the back together."

He raises an eyebrow and the fans give him a weird pop

"Sure you are the challenger, and I'm the champion? So what? There's no more tests Riff, when we get in that ring, all will be said, but all will not be done. Because when we lock in the center of this very ring, you're going to be dealing with Alex Nova. NOT Kevin Evans, don't even know why he's part of this segment anyways. I don't care about your past accomplishments, or what you are GOING to achieve, because that is what I was designed to do.. is crush dreams. Go ahead Riff, call me pathetic, shake your head.. and whine about how I'm "embarrassing" myself.. but you don't know who you're dealing with here. You may THINK you know, but you don't.. nobody ever knows. Riff Rad, you're a fucking queer, nuff said."

The crowd gives Nova a pop now and chants "Riff the Queer" multiple times and Nova chuckles and lowers the mic awaiting a response

OT- Stop whining ya puss... suck it up.

Off: Dude, you're a tool...

*Again, Riff just stares at him before turning to the audience and giving them a completely confused look.*

Riff
"Really folks? I have said again and again that George is following me around. He's a fucking camera man. It's his job to film people. I find it quite unbelievable that you all would start chanting "Riff the Queer" after all of the working over I've given Alex Novy up there."

*The crowd immediately stop chanting, in fact, they stop doing anything at all. Some almost stop breathing. Riff looks back up at Alex.*

Riff
"One. I never beat Casey Anomaly. That's my fucking point. I couldn't do it. I thought too highly of myself to even think that I had to try. You better start unclogging your ears, otherwise, you might make a fool out of yourself by making points on things I didn't say... Oh, hold on a second, you already did. Yeah, I can go ahead and call you pathetic because it's the truth. You're phony as hell, too. (In his best Alex Nova voice) 'You don't know who you're dealing with!' I know exactly who I'm dealing with and that, my friend, is a numbnutted tool shed that thinks the world of himself. Let's see, numbnutted, insecure, and phony..."

*The crowd breathes again and start chanting "NOVA'S PHONY! NOVA'S PHONY!" again.*

Riff
"Two. Yeah, you made fun of my name. My name is Riff Radley, not Riff Rad, asshole. You know, Alex, I might just have to thank you because you're bringing out a part of me that I haven't seen since those last few weeks leading up to my match against Cyrus. I'm pissed now. I thought it was going to be enough to just beat you at Interactive Anarchy, but that's obviously not the case. You can't put down a prick by just smacking him on the nose, you have to seriously kick his ass and put him to the curb where he can't get up."

*The crowd really starts going nuts. Riff looks out to the crowd again and points at Nova.*

Riff
"Here's where Cyrus actually failed something folks. He beat Alex Nova, but somehow, this fool got a championship and he's walking around like he's King Kong. Shhhhhh! Don't chant the phony thing! He might get all self concious againg and tell me off seeing as I'm just out here to bully him!"

*Of course, the fans start chanting "NOVA'S PHONY!" for the third time, because it makes sense with how they feel about him. Riff stares right at Nova's eyes, George getting all of this on tape.*

Riff
"You were obviously not worth enough of Cyrus's time for him to even put you down. I'm going to do that, Alex. And you're not going to like it. Cyrus took you to hell, I'm going to leave you there."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 am

Harry Jones is in the backstage area watching Death Note!

TBC by Anyone
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 am

Punk wrote:

TBC by Anyone

Harry is approached by one of the young superstars in the EFNW locker room, who extends a hand to shake.

EL: Hi, Eric Lindgren.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 am

RifRad wrote:

Nova looks at him and nods his head, and the crowd cheers chanting Riffs name but Nova raises his finger to his lips as to say 'shhh' and they boo even louder

"Here we go again..let's get a couple of things straightened out here alright? Stay with me here.. I was never 'taught' by Kevin Evans, in fact the slightest say of his name gets me going. But listen, another thing is, I never made fun of your name, it's just your ears are so fucking tangled up as usual you didn't hear the right thing...again. So, to conclude your stupidity, YOU think you're going to come out of the pay-per-view with the belt, and that's fine, you know like I said I could care less if you took it earlier. The belt means nothing to me, I won it already.. and it has no sentimental value the second time in."

"Cyrus Black, was a true test of my physical conditioning, and my mental abilities. He got to me, he got in my head, and I payed the price. You have a victory over Casey Anomaly? Well that's nothing big? Beat Surge. Beat Twista. Beat ME. Then you can call yourself whatever the hell you want. But as of right now, you are in hot water.. you are in my way, and you are dancing with the devil Riff. You say no girls like you, and you're proud of it...makes sense, I mean look at you walking around with your boyfriend in your arms. Hell, WHO KNOWS what you guys do in the back together."

"Sure you are the challenger, and I'm the champion? So what? There's no more tests Riff, when we get in that ring, all will be said, but all will not be done. Because when we lock in the center of this very ring, you're going to be dealing with Alex Nova. NOT Kevin Evans, don't even know why he's part of this segment anyways. I don't care about your past accomplishments, or what you are GOING to achieve, because that is what I was designed to do.. is crush dreams. Go ahead Riff, call me pathetic, shake your head.. and whine about how I'm "embarrassing" myself.. but you don't know who you're dealing with here. You may THINK you know, but you don't.. nobody ever knows. Riff Rad, you're a fucking queer, nuff said."

The crowd gives Nova a pop now and chants "Riff the Queer" multiple times and Nova chuckles and lowers the mic awaiting a response

*Again, Riff just stares at him before turning to the audience and giving them a completely confused look.*

Riff
"Really folks? I have said again and again that George is following me around. He's a fucking camera man. It's his job to film people. I find it quite unbelievable that you all would start chanting "Riff the Queer" after all of the working over I've given Alex Novy up there."

*The crowd immediately stop chanting, in fact, they stop doing anything at all. Some almost stop breathing. Riff looks back up at Alex.*

Riff
"One. I never beat Casey Anomaly. That's my fucking point. I couldn't do it. I thought too highly of myself to even think that I had to try. You better start unclogging your ears, otherwise, you might make a fool out of yourself by making points on things I didn't say... Oh, hold on a second, you already did. Yeah, I can go ahead and call you pathetic because it's the truth. You're phony as hell, too. (In his best Alex Nova voice) 'You don't know who you're dealing with!' I know exactly who I'm dealing with and that, my friend, is a numbnutted tool shed that thinks the world of himself. Let's see, numbnutted, insecure, and phony..."

*The crowd breathes again and start chanting "NOVA'S PHONY! NOVA'S PHONY!" again.*

Riff
"Two. Yeah, you made fun of my name. My name is Riff Radley, not Riff Rad, asshole. You know, Alex, I might just have to thank you because you're bringing out a part of me that I haven't seen since those last few weeks leading up to my match against Cyrus. I'm pissed now. I thought it was going to be enough to just beat you at Interactive Anarchy, but that's obviously not the case. You can't put down a prick by just smacking him on the nose, you have to seriously kick his ass and put him to the curb where he can't get up."

*The crowd really starts going nuts. Riff looks out to the crowd again and points at Nova.*

Riff
"Here's where Cyrus actually failed something folks. He beat Alex Nova, but somehow, this fool got a championship and he's walking around like he's King Kong. Shhhhhh! Don't chant the phony thing! He might get all self concious againg and tell me off seeing as I'm just out here to bully him!"

*Of course, the fans start chanting "NOVA'S PHONY!" for the third time, because it makes sense with how they feel about him. Riff stares right at Nova's eyes, George getting all of this on tape.*

Riff
"You were obviously not worth enough of Cyrus's time for him to even put you down. I'm going to do that, Alex. And you're not going to like it. Cyrus took you to hell, I'm going to leave you there."

OT- Just a heads up nobody uses that word anymore...We're in the 21st
century. That terms dead, and if you use it out on the streets, I'm 110%
sure you'll get shot.

Alex Nova raises his finger to his lips again and chuckles as he lifts his head in the air

"I'm a phony? REALLY? Defy the definition of phony because I don't think you can use those big words around here, and not know what they mean. If Cyrus took me to hell, means I'm already there, and you can't leave me there? I'm a phony...you can't pronounce words correctly and you're thinking I'm self conscious when you constantly make fun of yourself? And that was a pretty good impression, it made me laugh, you're quite the amusing figure too. Listen everyone! I brought out a part of Riff Rad that you haven't seen before! OH MY GOD, WHAT A SURPRISE. You're pissed Radley ? Do you think I'm intimidated by you at all?"

Nova nods his head to the chant that riff got going "NOVA'S PHONY" because it has a pleasant ring to it and words don't hurt Nova cause he's a fucking man, not a pussy like Riff Radley

"Keep chanting, maybe someday I'll care. Cyrus black, beat me, he beats everyone, histories history, and is long forgotten. You lost to Casey Anomaly, shut your fucking mouth. You start calling me a tool... once again your hollow skull cannot intake the messages that are being transferred from my mouth to your head. Listen up, Riff, read my lips... Damn this is like talking to a dog....Alright, you are a fucking queer. QUEER. You know nothing about me, and I doubt that you do. Hell I'd be surprised if you knew what color my skin was! And guess what else Riff? I don't like this crowd? I honestly don't, and if you insist on making them chant very playful tunes at me go right ahead, its really amusing how you think that has any effect on me what-so-ever."

Nova cracks his neck and fixes his shirt before walking up to Riff

"I don't care whether you beat me, take my title, or take me to hell, because none of that is a change. I've been beaten, I've had my title taken, and buddy I've already been taken to hell. SO GO AHEAD, do what you want, and ream what you want, dream that title being around your anorexic waist, and you pummeling me to the ground, cause that's easier said than done. Anything else you wanna put out there? Or is this the part you take a cheap shot at me, and start gaining momentum, because at this stage, I've gotten so much into your head, that you are pissed to the max, and would LOVE A SHOT AT ME NOW?"

Nova exits the ring and grabs his belt, and walks to the ramp and sits down halfway up.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 am

OT- Sorry Riff Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Twista XL is being a G but he doesn't really know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Punk wrote:

TBC by Anyone

Harry is approached by one of the young superstars in the EFNW locker room, who extends a hand to shake.

Harry Jones: "Cool! Nice chat, douche!"

Harry turns around and starts to walk away...
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Guys like Twista and Surge and Cyrus and people with long-standing history of RP'ing with each other tend to do the odd thing like I'd have Surge do something etc. but generally you shouldn't do it Nova.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Kira wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Punk wrote:

TBC by Anyone

Harry Jones: "Cool! Nice chat, douche!"

Harry turns around and starts to walk away...

EL: Woah, Woah, what was that in aid of?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Pedophile Granger wrote:
OT - I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO WHAT MY CHARACTER DOES.
I LEARNT NOT TO DO THAT YEARS AGO BECAUSE I DID IT ONCE LOL

Yeah it is quite stupid when they say what your character does. Cus how do they know how your guy would act. So yeah it is a lot of bollocks.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Pedophile Granger wrote:
★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Lara James - *Walking through the hallway thinking to herself*

"So, now Noeleen is dead, does that mean i get the title?"

Gina Koba - *Watches Noeleen falling ou of the window and laughs, shaking her head*

"It's no wonder these places die a death, with all this stupidity going on!"
ot- LMFAO, WE SHOULD HOLD A FUNERAL FOR ME LOL.
idk what the fuck cujo did with me last night or marik. their fault

... where Mickie steals the buffet food!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 pm

OK, I got it, chill the fuck out...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Surge is walking into his locker room with a heavy box of stuff. He throws it on his coffee table like usual- KAPLOW~!! The coffee table buckles under the weight of the box.

"Hmm...that never happened before."

Quote :
What do, Surge?
Quote :
Yea, Surge, what do?

Surge thinks for a moment.

"Alex Nova."

Quote :
That queer guy?

"Yea."

Quote :
Have you gone fucking retarded or what, man?

"Well, he's a tool, right-"

Quote :
SO HE MUST BE GOOD AT FIXING SHIT~!!
Quote :
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Quote :
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote :
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Yea."

Surge just stands there.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:42 pm

.nova. wrote:
RifRad wrote:

Riff

Riff

Riff

Riff

Riff

OT- Just a heads up nobody uses that word anymore...We're in the 21st
century. That terms dead, and if you use it out on the streets, I'm 110%
sure you'll get shot.

Alex Nova raises his finger to his lips again and chuckles as he lifts his head in the air

"I'm a phony? REALLY? Defy the definition of phony because I don't think you can use those big words around here, and not know what they mean. If Cyrus took me to hell, means I'm already there, and you can't leave me there? I'm a phony...you can't pronounce words correctly and you're thinking I'm self conscious when you constantly make fun of yourself? And that was a pretty good impression, it made me laugh, you're quite the amusing figure too. Listen everyone! I brought out a part of Riff Rad that you haven't seen before! OH MY GOD, WHAT A SURPRISE. You're pissed Radley ? Do you think I'm intimidated by you at all?"

Nova nods his head to the chant that riff got going "NOVA'S PHONY" because it has a pleasant ring to it and words don't hurt Nova cause he's a fucking man, not a pussy like Riff Radley

"Keep chanting, maybe someday I'll care. Cyrus black, beat me, he beats everyone, histories history, and is long forgotten. You lost to Casey Anomaly, shut your fucking mouth. You start calling me a tool... once again your hollow skull cannot intake the messages that are being transferred from my mouth to your head. Listen up, Riff, read my lips... Damn this is like talking to a dog....Alright, you are a fucking queer. QUEER. You know nothing about me, and I doubt that you do. Hell I'd be surprised if you knew what color my skin was! And guess what else Riff? I don't like this crowd? I honestly don't, and if you insist on making them chant very playful tunes at me go right ahead, its really amusing how you think that has any effect on me what-so-ever."

Nova cracks his neck and fixes his shirt before walking up to Riff

"I don't care whether you beat me, take my title, or take me to hell, because none of that is a change. I've been beaten, I've had my title taken, and buddy I've already been taken to hell. SO GO AHEAD, do what you want, and ream what you want, dream that title being around your anorexic waist, and you pummeling me to the ground, cause that's easier said than done. Anything else you wanna put out there? Or is this the part you take a cheap shot at me, and start gaining momentum, because at this stage, I've gotten so much into your head, that you are pissed to the max, and would LOVE A SHOT AT ME NOW?"

Nova exits the ring and grabs his belt, and walks to the ramp and sits down halfway up.

Off: Look at silly Nova, denying that a word can be used. Where have you been living, dumb ass? Tool was all the rage a year ago. And by the way, do you even take time to read my promos? Because it seems like you've been taking a lot of this stuff the wrong way.

*After Nova, first, magically transported himself from the stage to the ring, then decided to walk away, back to the ramp, Riff, just about out of things to do, stares at him, again dumbfounded on how a man that people thought gave Cyrus a run for his money could be this mentally challenged.*

Riff
"So, let me get this straight. You don't care about anything anymore? And that's why I can't 'leave you in hell'? Because you've already been taken there? Do I have to seriously, spell this out for you? You're not in hell, not yet. You're living high with a goddamn title around your waist. A title that means absolutely squat to you. You got beat by Cyrus, sure, but you weren't left in the dust like he promised. In fact, you're riding this wave of nostalgia about the fact that you even fought him."

*Riff thinks for a moment, rubs his chin once or twice.*

Riff
"And you know, just from talking to you right here, I'm amazed you even got to the match with him. You're a complete idiot. I don't pronounce words right? I can only guess that you meant to ask me to define phony. Because if you were asking me to defy it, one could definitely say I have because I've hit every remark you've put out spot on and gotten you madder than an italian bull. You're flailing around for insults now. Anorexic. Queer. Wow, aren't you creative. Look at me, Nova."

*Riff, of course, motions to himself.*

Riff
"I'm a poor fuck that was stupid enough to lose his father's entire fortune. I can hardly say I own the name Radley anymore. And all you can think of to say is that I'm anorexic? Not just that, but you go ahead and pull an utterly rediculous stunt by faking that you 'stole' my nonexistant girlfriend. But wait, here's the best part about that. You then go and call me gay by saying I have sex with a cameraman. Isn't that at least a bit of a paradox?"

*Riff leans back against the ropes.*

Riff
"I don't need to know anything about your past to know who you are now, Nova. It doesn't matter what you've done. Doesn't matter what I've done. It matters what you're going to do, what I'm going to do. By floating on your past, you set yourself up for failure. You better look into figuring out who the fuck you really want to be, Nova. Because all you've been is a loud mouth pushover. Because all you are right now is a useless hunk of meat with a belt around it's waist. Because you're going to get railroaded by everyone you meet unless you step up your game and put meaning into your long fucking speeches."

*It should be almost implied that the crowd goes absolutely fucking nuts right here. You can tell that no one likes Nova and that every word Riff has spoken has hit home.*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix is in her locker room watching some old EFNW matches then all sudden her TV goes all static for no reason. She stands up and walks over to the TV and lands a hard thump with her fist on the top of it to try and get it working but nothing helps.

God fucking damn it! I didn't pay good money for it to not work.

Noeleen glares at the TV for a few minutes, standing there with no movement then sits back down on the sofa and crosses her legs and thinks deeply about what she can do.

~ Attempt 2

With her title beside her, she thinks using it to hit against the TV would be a great idea but nothing happened still...

but a thought popped into her head about who can fix it.

That guy Alex Nova!

Noeleen grins

He's such a tool, and tools are good at fixing things and since my tv broke.........

ALEX NOVA COULD FIX MY TV.

Full with Joy, Noeleen sets her title down beside the TV and runs towards the door to go and find Alex Nova but she takes a hault as she has her hand clenched on the door knob..

Wait one second....
No one talks to Alex Nova, and the only people who speak to Alex Nova are people who are losers or people who want to make Alex Nova even more of a loser but..... If I go and speak to Alex Nova.

Noeleen pulls a horrored shocked face.

THEN I'LL BE A LOSER TOO.

Fuck no.

Noeleen then goes back to sitting down on her sofa in her locker room and instead goes for a nap.

Last edited by Misa Amane on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Off: I'd say sorry about the tool thing there, Nova, but you kinda brought that onto yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Noeleen you're so funny, HOW DO YOU DO IT HOLY SHIIT
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 pm

I wish I was as funny as you guys and still used the term tool..
Cause tool is so popular now a days.. you hear it a lot..
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:11 pm

.nova. wrote:
I wish I was as funny as you guys and still used the term tool..
Cause tool is so popular now a days.. you hear it a lot..

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwqPZGvF7rwmqCv6WPsclQNv2YFaL-mrieenr7Rd1JJXfl0BlFjtyI9_fvgg

Last edited by I Fap to Noeleen on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey Marik you can quote.. congratulations
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 pm

.nova. wrote:
Hey Marik you can quote.. congratulations
Sir your panties are in a wad I highly suggest you get that taken care of and while you are down there take the stick out of your ass and learn to take a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next