The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 I_vote_lcapEFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 I_voting_barEFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever

Go down 
+16
M
Adam
Captain2
fuck
Cyrus T
RifRad
TJ
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Harold
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 pm

You know what I hate more than Nova? Marik's signature stretching out the fucking page.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Fuck Granger wrote:
You know what I hate more than Nova? Marik's signature stretching out the fucking page.

You'll change your mind when I give you the best blowjob ever. Ever.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Fuck Granger wrote:

You'll change your mind when I give you the best blowjob ever. Ever.
God I hope so...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 am

Casey I'm not mad.. I took the joke LOL..
I don't like the page being stretched out either, it's glitching my computer for some strange reason
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 am

Lara James - *Slams the entrance door behind her as she walks out, unhappy that EFNW has gone to shit*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias are preparing for the show tonight.

Eric Lindgren is backstage, after his attempted convo with Harry Jones fizzled out.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 am

Surge is having awesome sex with Harry Jones in space.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:34 am

Nova, you gonna reply or what? Quit your bitching and get back to your problem with Riff.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 am

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Lara James - *Slams the entrance door behind her as she walks out, unhappy that EFNW has gone to shit*
Fuck off.

First of all; every time you post, I cringe.

Secondly; I've had NO time on my hands whatsoever. Seriously, I don't even have the time to write shows for EFNW, but I'm still trying my hardest to make it work ... and then you have the nerve to call EFNW "shit"? I'd like to see you do a better job in my predicament, you ignorant dick.

A MESSAGE TO EVERYONE: No more random posts. No more fighting. If it continues, I'm shutting down EFNW. I don't see the point of running an E-fed for people who don't make an effort.

Thanks. Love you all Smile
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:23 am

Kira wrote:
Fuck off.

Secondly; I've had NO time on my hands whatsoever. Seriously, I don't even have the time to write shows for EFNW, but I'm still trying my hardest to make it work ... and then you have the nerve to call EFNW "shit"? I'd like to see you do a better job in my predicament, you ignorant dick.

A MESSAGE TO EVERYONE: No more random posts. No more fighting. If it continues, I'm shutting down EFNW. I don't see the point of running an E-fed for people who don't make an effort.

The day Hazza finally hit puberty. Mark this day, folks.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 am

RifRad wrote:
.nova. wrote:
RifRad wrote:
That M*therfckin Nova Guy wrote:

Nova looks at him and nods his head, and the crowd cheers chanting Riffs name but Nova raises his finger to his lips as to say 'shhh' and they boo even louder

"Here we go again..let's get a couple of things straightened out here alright? Stay with me here.. I was never 'taught' by Kevin Evans, in fact the slightest say of his name gets me going. But listen, another thing is, I never made fun of your name, it's just your ears are so fucking tangled up as usual you didn't hear the right thing...again. So, to conclude your stupidity, YOU think you're going to come out of the pay-per-view with the belt, and that's fine, you know like I said I could care less if you took it earlier. The belt means nothing to me, I won it already.. and it has no sentimental value the second time in."

He takes a few steps around the ring and glares at Riff

"Cyrus Black, was a true test of my physical conditioning, and my mental abilities. He got to me, he got in my head, and I payed the price. You have a victory over Casey Anomaly? Well that's nothing big? Beat Surge. Beat Twista. Beat ME. Then you can call yourself whatever the hell you want. But as of right now, you are in hot water.. you are in my way, and you are dancing with the devil Riff. You say no girls like you, and you're proud of it...makes sense, I mean look at you walking around with your boyfriend in your arms. Hell, WHO KNOWS what you guys do in the back together."

He raises an eyebrow and the fans give him a weird pop

"Sure you are the challenger, and I'm the champion? So what? There's no more tests Riff, when we get in that ring, all will be said, but all will not be done. Because when we lock in the center of this very ring, you're going to be dealing with Alex Nova. NOT Kevin Evans, don't even know why he's part of this segment anyways. I don't care about your past accomplishments, or what you are GOING to achieve, because that is what I was designed to do.. is crush dreams. Go ahead Riff, call me pathetic, shake your head.. and whine about how I'm "embarrassing" myself.. but you don't know who you're dealing with here. You may THINK you know, but you don't.. nobody ever knows. Riff Rad, you're a fucking queer, nuff said."

The crowd gives Nova a pop now and chants "Riff the Queer" multiple times and Nova chuckles and lowers the mic awaiting a response

OT- Stop whining ya puss... suck it up.

Off: Dude, you're a tool...

*Again, Riff just stares at him before turning to the audience and giving them a completely confused look.*

Riff
"Really folks? I have said again and again that George is following me around. He's a fucking camera man. It's his job to film people. I find it quite unbelievable that you all would start chanting "Riff the Queer" after all of the working over I've given Alex Novy up there."

*The crowd immediately stop chanting, in fact, they stop doing anything at all. Some almost stop breathing. Riff looks back up at Alex.*

Riff
"One. I never beat Casey Anomaly. That's my fucking point. I couldn't do it. I thought too highly of myself to even think that I had to try. You better start unclogging your ears, otherwise, you might make a fool out of yourself by making points on things I didn't say... Oh, hold on a second, you already did. Yeah, I can go ahead and call you pathetic because it's the truth. You're phony as hell, too. (In his best Alex Nova voice) 'You don't know who you're dealing with!' I know exactly who I'm dealing with and that, my friend, is a numbnutted tool shed that thinks the world of himself. Let's see, numbnutted, insecure, and phony..."

*The crowd breathes again and start chanting "NOVA'S PHONY! NOVA'S PHONY!" again.*

Riff
"Two. Yeah, you made fun of my name. My name is Riff Radley, not Riff Rad, asshole. You know, Alex, I might just have to thank you because you're bringing out a part of me that I haven't seen since those last few weeks leading up to my match against Cyrus. I'm pissed now. I thought it was going to be enough to just beat you at Interactive Anarchy, but that's obviously not the case. You can't put down a prick by just smacking him on the nose, you have to seriously kick his ass and put him to the curb where he can't get up."

*The crowd really starts going nuts. Riff looks out to the crowd again and points at Nova.*

Riff
"Here's where Cyrus actually failed something folks. He beat Alex Nova, but somehow, this fool got a championship and he's walking around like he's King Kong. Shhhhhh! Don't chant the phony thing! He might get all self concious againg and tell me off seeing as I'm just out here to bully him!"

*Of course, the fans start chanting "NOVA'S PHONY!" for the third time, because it makes sense with how they feel about him. Riff stares right at Nova's eyes, George getting all of this on tape.*

Riff
"You were obviously not worth enough of Cyrus's time for him to even put you down. I'm going to do that, Alex. And you're not going to like it. Cyrus took you to hell, I'm going to leave you there."

OT- Just a heads up nobody uses that word anymore...We're in the 21st
century. That terms dead, and if you use it out on the streets, I'm 110%
sure you'll get shot.

Alex Nova raises his finger to his lips again and chuckles as he lifts his head in the air

"I'm a phony? REALLY? Defy the definition of phony because I don't think you can use those big words around here, and not know what they mean. If Cyrus took me to hell, means I'm already there, and you can't leave me there? I'm a phony...you can't pronounce words correctly and you're thinking I'm self conscious when you constantly make fun of yourself? And that was a pretty good impression, it made me laugh, you're quite the amusing figure too. Listen everyone! I brought out a part of Riff Rad that you haven't seen before! OH MY GOD, WHAT A SURPRISE. You're pissed Radley ? Do you think I'm intimidated by you at all?"

Nova nods his head to the chant that riff got going "NOVA'S PHONY" because it has a pleasant ring to it and words don't hurt Nova cause he's a fucking man, not a pussy like Riff Radley

"Keep chanting, maybe someday I'll care. Cyrus black, beat me, he beats everyone, histories history, and is long forgotten. You lost to Casey Anomaly, shut your fucking mouth. You start calling me a tool... once again your hollow skull cannot intake the messages that are being transferred from my mouth to your head. Listen up, Riff, read my lips... Damn this is like talking to a dog....Alright, you are a fucking queer. QUEER. You know nothing about me, and I doubt that you do. Hell I'd be surprised if you knew what color my skin was! And guess what else Riff? I don't like this crowd? I honestly don't, and if you insist on making them chant very playful tunes at me go right ahead, its really amusing how you think that has any effect on me what-so-ever."

Nova cracks his neck and fixes his shirt before walking up to Riff

"I don't care whether you beat me, take my title, or take me to hell, because none of that is a change. I've been beaten, I've had my title taken, and buddy I've already been taken to hell. SO GO AHEAD, do what you want, and ream what you want, dream that title being around your anorexic waist, and you pummeling me to the ground, cause that's easier said than done. Anything else you wanna put out there? Or is this the part you take a cheap shot at me, and start gaining momentum, because at this stage, I've gotten so much into your head, that you are pissed to the max, and would LOVE A SHOT AT ME NOW?"

Nova exits the ring and grabs his belt, and walks to the ramp and sits down halfway up.

Off: Look at silly Nova, denying that a word can be used. Where have you been living, dumb ass? Tool was all the rage a year ago. And by the way, do you even take time to read my promos? Because it seems like you've been taking a lot of this stuff the wrong way.

*After Nova, first, magically transported himself from the stage to the ring, then decided to walk away, back to the ramp, Riff, just about out of things to do, stares at him, again dumbfounded on how a man that people thought gave Cyrus a run for his money could be this mentally challenged.*

Riff
"So, let me get this straight. You don't care about anything anymore? And that's why I can't 'leave you in hell'? Because you've already been taken there? Do I have to seriously, spell this out for you? You're not in hell, not yet. You're living high with a goddamn title around your waist. A title that means absolutely squat to you. You got beat by Cyrus, sure, but you weren't left in the dust like he promised. In fact, you're riding this wave of nostalgia about the fact that you even fought him."

*Riff thinks for a moment, rubs his chin once or twice.*

Riff
"And you know, just from talking to you right here, I'm amazed you even got to the match with him. You're a complete idiot. I don't pronounce words right? I can only guess that you meant to ask me to define phony. Because if you were asking me to defy it, one could definitely say I have because I've hit every remark you've put out spot on and gotten you madder than an italian bull. You're flailing around for insults now. Anorexic. Queer. Wow, aren't you creative. Look at me, Nova."

*Riff, of course, motions to himself.*

Riff
"I'm a poor fuck that was stupid enough to lose his father's entire fortune. I can hardly say I own the name Radley anymore. And all you can think of to say is that I'm anorexic? Not just that, but you go ahead and pull an utterly rediculous stunt by faking that you 'stole' my nonexistant girlfriend. But wait, here's the best part about that. You then go and call me gay by saying I have sex with a cameraman. Isn't that at least a bit of a paradox?"

*Riff leans back against the ropes.*

Riff
"I don't need to know anything about your past to know who you are now, Nova. It doesn't matter what you've done. Doesn't matter what I've done. It matters what you're going to do, what I'm going to do. By floating on your past, you set yourself up for failure. You better look into figuring out who the fuck you really want to be, Nova. Because all you've been is a loud mouth pushover. Because all you are right now is a useless hunk of meat with a belt around it's waist. Because you're going to get railroaded by everyone you meet unless you step up your game and put meaning into your long fucking speeches."

*It should be almost implied that the crowd goes absolutely fucking nuts right here. You can tell that no one likes Nova and that every word Riff has spoken has hit home.*

Nova chuckles again because Riff keeps saying the same things over and over, and this is utterly embarrassing and pointless

"Riff, lets take a deep breath here ok? It doesn't look like I'm whipped up like an angry Italian bull, look at yourself, you are fuming with frustration, and just wanting a piece of me so bad. I don't blame you. You tell me I'm looking for more insults, nope. You keep using the term phony, only to once again fail to realize it has no effect on me. Like I said before, you need help. You have good vocabulary on the mic, but you're not using it correctly. While you release everything you've got, hoping to gain enough momentum over me to beat me for my title, but its not working. You have the worst pronunciation of words I have ever seen. I don't know why I am still in the ring with you, as a matter of fact, I'm going to cut this pointless segment, because I've already embarrassed you enough, well you embarrassed yourself, but just keep one thing in mind. The upcoming pay-per-view doesn't mean shit to me, it means the world to you. I'll put up a fight sure, but don't blame me when that stretcher comes down and rolls you out of the building."

Alex's theme hits and he walks to the back with his title and looks at riff laughing at him as fans cheer for Nova, and start a "Riff sucks" chant.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 am

Ok, um, why would the crowd be chanting Riff sucks? Have you been reading the entirety of our conversation? The crowd hates Nova. Also, could you please tell me how the hell I'm pronouncing shit wrong? I don't believe I've mispelled a single word, while you switched deny for define.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 am

OT: I'm gonna intervene here before WW3 starts for the tenth consecutive time in a week. Nova is new to RPing and is still understanding some of the concepts. Even if the stuff he writes comes across as stupid; just go with the flow. Riff, you are RPing like a champion Smile

Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 am

Thanks Hazza, I'll calm my nips. Just trying to give some pointers, though, might have come across in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 am

You spelled Conscious wrong, and ridiculous wrong.. just pointing out the obvious. Now obviously Hazza, I was being a little over-cocky, and my alter-ego took control.. but shit happens. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 am

Shit, I did. Thank you for that, but point it out in the off sections next time. Mistake on my part, not Riff's.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 am

Off: Also, Hazza, if you need some help with match writing and stuff, I'm free this week if you want to send me stuff to write for Interactive Anarchy or other things.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 am

sorry harry Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:44 pm

OT: I have a little bit of free time tomorrow, so I should be able to write Interactive Anarchy. Thanks for the offer, Riff; I'll deffo keep it in mind
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Fuck wrote:
Kira wrote:
Fuck off.

The day Hazza finally hit puberty. Mark this day, folks.

Pretty sure his mom typed that up, homie.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Kira wrote:
Fuck off.

Geez! So much for me being able to have a little bit of a joke. I didn't know that those were banned!

And cringe? Now that IS a joke!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:45 pm

* A video plays on the moniters, in tribute to the greatest female wrestler in the world, Lara James*

*Once the video finishes, we see Lara walking through the doors with her bags, and into the sunset, for the last time*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm

...and Harry is a fag.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:27 am

OT- I posted a promo, on the thread EFNW | Drugs are a hell of a Drug or something like that.. but yeah take a look Hazza, I don't want to copy it here, because it messes up the format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16