The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nu-Wrestling Syndicate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Nu-Wrestling Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:54 am

[Banner to come]

Owned by John
UltraNumb can be seen on The Network
NWS says thanks to Blue Stahli for Takedown

===========================================

General Manger: Paul Heyman
Interviewer: Kevin Kelly

===========================================

NWS World Heavyweight Championship

Akira Tozawa

NWS Evolution Championship

Dragon Kid

=============================================

Wrestlers

Adam Cole
Akira Tozawa
Amazing Red
AR Fox
Chuck Taylor
Dragon Kid
Fire Ant
Green Ant
Jack Evans
Jerry Lynn
KENTA
Kota Ibushi
Low Ki
Pac
Rich Swann
Ricochet
Solider Ant
Teddy Hart

Tag Teams/Factions

Previous Shows

Last edited by John TPA on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:21 am

You may now post.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:28 am

The Colony are a faction tbh
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 am

21/1/12 What to look forward to.

Rich Swann and Kota Ibushi will be in action

Jerry Lynn and Amazing Red take on Jack Evans and Teddy Hart

Dragon Kid takes on Chuck Taylor for the NWS Evolution Championship

Akira Tozawa takes on KENTA for the World Championship

and much MORE!

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 am

@Hazza yeah I know

Other News:

Paul is very pleased how the card has come along and is very pumped to see how the show actually plays out and he says the crowd numbers will be good but not sold out as this is just starting out but other time they will grow.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:54 am

Akira Tozawa takes on KENTA for the World Championship

"Akira and KENTA don't have stored history with each other but this bout will be off the hook. These two fighters will battle for the right to be crowned NWS World Heavyweight Championship and whoever wins this match will main event at Night of Extreme (Name to be thought over)!"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:48 am

[‘Takedown’ booms out the speakers as the crowd goes insane as the pyro shoots off the camera zooms around the arena looking at all the people before scanning to the stage where Paul Heyman is standing on the stage with a mike in hand he looks pretty smug as he walks down the ramp and gets into the ring.]

Paul Heyman:

“Welcome to UltraNumb ladies and gentleman tonight we have our very first show and I promise you leave happy after all the action is said and done. I have a few things to say, we have no tag teams because they honestly just don’t suit this company at this point in time. Our first Pay-Per-View High Risk is in four weeks. Whoever wins the World Championship tonight will be main eventing without a doubt and we will figure out who will face the World Champion at a later stage. So without further ado……”

[‘Faithless’ boom overhead as the crowd boos slightly as Adam Cole comes onto the stage with a mike in hand. He stares at Paul as he walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. Adam circles Paul before stopping in front of him]

Adam Cole:

“Why am I not fighting in a match tonight? The crowd has come to see ME fight tonight not two japan wrestlers screaming at each other in the main event over biggest prize here in NWS hell I should be fighting in it not those two dumbasses! Paul this is an outrage and I demand to be in that match! Make it happen!”

Paul Heyman:

“Adam don’t you dare go demanding things from me! You’re lucky I signed you here! I could of looked passed you and chosen someone else but no I gave you a chance and this is how you repay me? By yelling in my face? Adam I swear you will not get a shot at the world champion until you give me respect and stop demanding things left and right! Now you excuse me I have things to do and our first match is about to start.”

[‘Takedown’ booms over the arena again as Paul gets out of the ring leaving a fuming Adam behind him, Adam rolls out of the ring and heads backstage]

[We are set for the first match of the night between Rich Swann and Kota Ibushi!]

Singles Match
Rich Swann V Kota Ibushi

>Both men lock up and test power before Rich lands a shot to Kota ribs making him back off
>Rich smirks a bit before lifting an arm up and Kota follows suit
>Just as he does Rich knees him again!
>Kota goes down on one knee and Rich nails a boot into Kota’s jaw!
>Rich covers 1 KICKOUT!
>Rich shrugs as he lifts Kota to his feet and goes for another knee but Kota blocks it and whips Rich into the ropes and nails a flying cloth line which sends Rich over the ropes and onto the hard floor
>Kota gets fired up before bouncing off the ropes and goes flying over the ropes and crashes onto Rich!
>The crowd goes nuts as the ref starts the count
>Rich and Kota both stand up and start exchanging rights and lefts not caring about the count.
>Rich boots Kota in the guts again and nails an upper cut
>Rich tries to get back into the ring but is stopped by Kota who nails a forearm into his back before throwing back first into the barrier!
>Rich goes down on his knees, the ref is at 6.
> Kota goes up top and Oh my God! Kota flies straight onto Rich with a senton!
>The ref gets to 10 and rings the bell!

Winner: No Contest

[The crowd is chopping at the bit and they are booing loudly they want blood! Kota and Rich are in pain on the floor as we cut too backstage with Kevin and Paul.]

Kevin Kelly:

“What were your thoughts on the first match and how it ended?”

Paul Heyman:

“Oh is it over all ready? Who won Kevin?”

Kevin Kelly:

“Um, it was No Contest as both men could not make it back to the ring. Kota pulled off a senton which was pretty cool.”

Paul Heyman:

“Damn it… I guess those two will be chopping at the bit for a rematch so I will give it to them next week. Let’s hope they can actually do this match right or I will be pissed.”

[Paul leaves the shot]

[We are now set for the second match between Jack Evans and Teddy Hart V Jerry Lynn and Amazing Red]

Tag Team Match

Jack Evans & Teddy Hart V Jerry Lynn and Amazing Red

>Jack and Jerry start the match off
>Jack pushes Jerry into the corner and starts punching away at him before Jerry pushes away with his boot
>Jerry lands chops before whipping him into the ropes but Jack uses the ropes and springs boards off them and nails his boot into Jerry’s jaw.
>Jack drags Jerry over his corner and tags in Teddy who goes to work on Jerry.
>Teddy lands a few upper cuts before running off the ropes only to be caught by a power slam by Jerry.
>Jerry rolls over to Red and tags him in.
>Red goes up top and nails a spinning splash onto Teddy!
>Red covers and only gets one!
>Red shrugs before pushing Teddy into the corner and goes for a running splash but Teddy gets out of the way
>Red turns around and is kicked in the guts before being lifted up and Teddy nails the Stu Hart Special!
>Teddy covers but Jerry saves it!
>Jack is in and goes after Jack but Jack is thrown over the ropes by Jerry who flies over the ropes and crashes onto him!
>Red is up and is getting the crowd behind him.
>Teddy is on up and turns around into the 718!
>Red covers 1….2….3!!! This all over!

Winners: Amazing Red and Jerry Lynn

[Amazing Red rolls out of the ring and raises his arms up as Jerry joins him. Jack grabs a mike]

Jack Evans:

“Alright boys next week we will be fighting in singles matches. You see we thought we would not lose but we did so you proved us wrong but next week we will beat you and prove this win was a fluke! So Red you got Teddy and Jerry you got me, see ya next week boys!”
[Red and Jerry nod their heads smirking as they walk up the ramp]

[The camera cuts backstage as we see Dragon Kid and Chuck Taylor in split screens getting ready for the match.]

NWS Evolution Championship Singles Match
Dragon Kid V Chuck Taylor

[Kid is in the ring and Taylor is heading towards the ring when Ricochet charges down the ramp and elbows Taylor in the back and starts stomping of him and punching him before standing up and throwing him into the side of the ring and before smashing his foot straight into Taylor’s face. Then he rolls Taylor into the ring and the ref rings the bell and the match starts]

>Dragon Kid goes up top and nails the 450 Splash on Taylor and gets the easy win.

Winner: The NEWWWWWW NWS Evolution Champion, Dragon Kid

[Dragon Kid stands up and is handed the title but Kid just stares at Ric as he leaves the stage]

[The camera cuts backstage to Kevin Kelly who is trying to get a word with Ric who just flips him off and keeps walking]

Ric:

“I don’t really care at the moment, Taylor should AWALYS lose his matches. Everyone will find out why I think that next week!”

[Ric shouts as he walks away]

[The camera cuts to the ring for the World Championship Match]

NWS World Heavyweight Championship Singles Match
Akira Tozawa V KENTA

>Akira and KENTA get straight into it exchanging slaps and chops.
>KENTA lands a chop to Akira face before kneeing him
>KENTA tries to whip Akria but Akria nails a cloth line on KENTA
>Akria screams before stomping on KENTA and punching him
>Akria picks up KENTA goes for a belly to Belly but KENTA counters into a roll up!
>Akria kicks out at one!
>KENTA seems pissed as he drops a knee on Akria
>KENTA picks him up again and tries to whip Akria but Akria sends KENTA over the ropes and he crashes onto the floor
>Akria screams before flying through the ropes and hitting a suicide dive on KENTA!
>Akria does it another two times!
>The crowd is going ballistic!
>Akria waits in the ring for KENTA as he rolls into the ring
>Akria picks him up but KENTA comes to life with a straight hard knee to the jaw of Akria before charging up and nailing the KENTA Rush then the Busaiku Knee Kick!
>Akria seemly looks out of it but as KENTA goes to cover him Akria sits up and screams in the face of KENTA!
>KENTA is shocked!
>Akria stands up and starts slapping away at KENTA and whips KENTA into the ropes and when he comes back he catches KENTA with Iwaki!
>Akria then goes through the ropes and screams as the crowd goes nuts.
>Akria runs along the Apron and nails Tozawa from the Apron!
>Akria is fired up he is screaming so much now!
>KENTA staggers to his feet and turns around and gets his arms trapped under Akria’s before Akria screams in his face and nails the Bridging delayed German Suplex!
>Akria covers as the crowd is cheering and screaming for Akria
> 1………2……….3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS ALL OVER!

Winner: The NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NWS World Heavyweight Champion, Akira Tozawa.

[Akria stands up and starts screaming and running around the ring as the ref stops him and hands him the title and Akira lifts it up to the screaming fans! Akira places it on his shoulder and screams again! Akria rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp as the show ends]

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:19 am

Next card to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 am

Nu-Wrestling Syndicate Obama_applause_2
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 am

Cheers Nova?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 am

Next card to come.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:03 pm

The Hell was that...?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:39 am

A show.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 am

Next card/show to come when exactly?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:54 pm

I liked it yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 am

Legit I will get a card up.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 am

The NEW Heavyweight champion Akira Tozawa is in action with Low Ki . Kenta is at ringside

Ricochet must answer for his actions this week!

Jack Evans takes on Jerry Lynn

Amazing Red takes on Teddy Hart

The Colony are in ring with their antics.

Rich Swann V Kota Ibushi Round 2!

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 am

OK show should be done tonight
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 am

show to be done sometime

Will start writing it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nu-Wrestling Syndicate   Nu-Wrestling Syndicate Empty

Back to top Go down

Nu-Wrestling Syndicate
Page 1 of 1