The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

United Wrestling Syndicate

Go down 
+6
Bleed Green
The Roman Empire
#Animal
Sam
Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

United Wrestling Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm

United Wrestling Syndicate Ban2-38

'The Next Generation of Wrestling is Upon us'

Founded by Owner/GM Dan Maskell, United Wrestling Syndicate is a upcoming fed which will be the closest to a hybrid of Professional Wrestling at its best and Mixed Martial arts, with there being no set stars based on reputation, everyone starts on the same level, if you win you go up the ladder to a title shot and if you lose you go down, in this federation how many times you have won and how many times you lose matter as you may be the next big thing or the next journeyman based on your Role Playing, with UWS there are no Pay Per Views as every card is just as important as the next, so be ready as your time is now!

Owner: Dan Maskell
GM: Chris Holland

Roster:
Adam Cahill(1-0)
Bob Tahom(1-0)
Chris James(1-0)
Felix Garcia(0-1)
Gray Bishop(0-1)
Hunter J(1-0)
Joe Tahom(1-0)
Kevin Evans(0-1)
Mosaic(0-0)
Omega(0-1)
Orlando Layne(1-0)
Shane Johnson(0-0)
TJ Johnson(0-1)

Teams:
Bob and Joe Tahom

Championships:
UWS World Championship

Last edited by Shade(Glee is Awesome) on Wed May 04, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:02 pm

[As the UWS crowd are taking their seats, the music of UWS General Manager Dan Maskell plays]

[as Dan walks onto the stage and then down to the ring he high fives some of the fans, Dan then gets into the ring and his handed a microphone]

Dan: Hello and welcome to The United Wrestling Syndicate, now as you may know by now I am the founder and General Manager of the UWS, with the United Wrestling Syndicate, I decided that we may not be able to stand out by doing the same as our competition, so I have decided to make us different, which is why first of all there will be no Pay Per Views as with our show every match is just as important as the next, you can not afford to phone it in or half **** anything, as otherwise you won't achieve anything here, which brings me to the announcement of the first ever United Wrestling Syndicate card.

[The crowd who are now seated look on in anticipation as Dan is handed a clipboard from one of his production workers]

Dan: right then I shall start with the opening contest and then work my way up, to open up the show will be a one on one match between the tough up and comer Chris James and the High Flying Gray Bishop in what shall be a interesting clash of styles.

[there is an applause from the crowd who are interested in this match]

Dan: and then in the second match which will be a Tag team Match between the Tahom Brothers who are the most dangerous men in the ring and the most dangerous in the bar and the team of Kevin Evans and TJ Johnson who are two names I am sure you people have heard before.

[another pop from the crowd especially for the mention of Evans]

Dan: in the Co Main event in what will be a clash of styles, the powerful and very experienced Felix Garcia will be taking on a man who has made a big name for himself in other companies in Hunter J.

[very loud pop from the crowd especially following the Hunter J mention]

Dan: and finally in the main event of the first card, it will be a huge, powerful and super talented man known only as Omega taking on 'The Man Who Fought An Empire' Adam Cahill, and like the match before it this will be a clash of styles, will Omega's brute force be enough or will Cahill's technique give him the edge, find out on this Sunday.

[Dan then hands the microphone back to a production worker and heads backstage]

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:09 am

UWS l: Cahill vs Omega

One on one match: Chris James vs Gray Bishop

Tag Team Match: The Tahom Brothers vs Kevin Evans and TJ Johnson

Co Main Event
One on One: Felix Garcia vs Hunter J

Main Event:
Adam Cahill vs Omega

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 am

OOC:

Dan, signing up Shane soon!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
OOC:

Dan, signing up Shane soon!

good john Boy
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:35 am

Orlando Layne arrives at the UWS arena for the first time, he takes a quick look around and see's that a match card has already been made, so he drops off his bags in his locker room then goes and find's Dan Maskell's office and knocks on the door

Orlando Layne

Yo boss, it's your soon to be top dog, Orlando Layne... do ya mind if I come in and get something off my chest?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:53 am

United Wrestling Syndicate Bobtah11
- The Freak - BOB TAHOM
' walks down the hallway with his bags in his hands, looking for his new Lr.'

United Wrestling Syndicate 52a79310
- Mr. TapOut - JOE TAHOM
'chills at the bar; drinking a ice cold beer'
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Samuel wrote:
Orlando Layne arrives at the UWS arena for the first time, he takes a quick look around and see's that a match card has already been made, so he drops off his bags in his locker room then goes and find's Dan Maskell's office and knocks on the door

Orlando Layne

Yo boss, it's your soon to be top dog, Orlando Layne... do ya mind if I come in and get something off my chest?

Dan: sure man go ahead

OOC: sorry if my reply was tad late prepping for a funeral
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Dan...you may can use this as TitanTron for the Tahom Brothers:

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Yannic wrote:

yeah I will make sure to use that, it is very good I must say
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Shade wrote:
Yannic wrote:

yeah I will make sure to use that, it is very good I must say

Thanks..but I just F'CK hate the Orange text.. Mad
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:11 pm

United Wrestling Syndicate Ban2-8
Arrives at the UWS arena for the first time in his career.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:32 pm

United Wrestling Syndicate Omegabanner2

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena. He looks at the outside of the building, than walks inside with the lone briefcase he was rolling behind him. He looks at the match card, sees his match in the main event, smiles than walks to his lr. He drops off his stuff and walks over to the gym for training.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Chris James arrives at the arena and starts walk down the hallway and hears about his match.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 am

Gray Bishop is in the gym preparing for his match
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:52 am

United Wrestling Syndicate Bobtah11
- The Freak - BOB TAHOM
' walks down the hallway as heads to the Bar'

United Wrestling Syndicate 52a79310
- Mr. TapOut - JOE TAHOM
'chills at the bar; drinking a ice cold beer'
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 am

Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

{Orlando walks inside before sitting in a chair opposite from Maskell}

Orlando Layne

I would like for you to put me on the match card, but before you go saying that you've already made the matches and that adding me to one of them just wouldn't be right... I want to face you in a match because your not just the general manager as I know that you are a wrestler too, so can I have this match?

Last edited by Samuel on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:13 am

Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

Orlando Layne

I would like for you to put me on the match card, but before you go saying that you've already made the matches and that adding me to one of them just wouldn't be right... I want to face you in a match because your not just the general manager, but I know that you are a wrestler, so can I have this match?

[Dan looks very shocked]

Dan: OK then Orlando you have your wish it shall be me against you in a match, but I warn you, I will give everything I have in this match.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Breaking news:

added to the first UWS card will be the debut of Orlando Layne who made the decision to challenge the GM of UWS Dan Maskell to a match which Maskell has accepted,

Finalised Card for UWS l- Cahill vs Omega

One on One Match: Chris James vs Gray Bishop

Tag team Match: Joe and Bob Tahom vs Kevin Evans and TJ Johnson

Special Attraction Match: Dan Maskell vs Orlando Layne

Co Main Event: Hunter J vs Felix Garcia

Main Event: Omega vs Adam Cahill
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 am

(Hunter J, Kevin Evans and Shane Johnson arrive at the arena, and go off differnet hallways to do stuff)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:32 am

Omega arrives to the arena and begins training for his match.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 am

Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

Orlando Layne

I would like for you to put me on the match card, but before you go saying that you've already made the matches and that adding me to one of them just wouldn't be right... I want to face you in a match because your not just the general manager, but I know that you are a wrestler, so can I have this match?

[Dan looks very shocked]

Dan: OK then Orlando you have your wish it shall be me against you in a match, but I warn you, I will give everything I have in this match.

Orlando Layne

Dan... that is all I ask of you because I want you to give it your all in our match as I'll be doing the same and the crowd will just be eating it up every second of it, so I'll see you later on in that match... sir

{Layne gets up out of his seat and nods his head at Dan before turning around and leaving his office}

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:09 am

for those wondering the matches will be posted in separate installments like a match or two to a post
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Felix Garcia walks around thinking about his match against Hunter J.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:00 am

Imma sign up later when I can be fucked getting my apps lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate Empty

Back to top Go down

United Wrestling Syndicate
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next