The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:56 pm

After his marvelous win over Kofi Kingston and THEN attacking CM Punk to end the show, Alberto Del Rio is backstage holding a bottle of water and a small ice pack. He is still wearing his wrestling gear that he hasn't decided to change out of yet as he is still celebrating backstage. He is now focused on two things and that is winning at Royal Rumble to capture his third WWE Championship and hurting CM Punk. Del Rio stands up, and excits his locker room as he begins to walk around backstage with huge smile on his face.

Mickie James is backstage holding her Divas championship thinking about her great win earlier and how she knew and told everyone that she was gonna win and retain her championship. A big smile is on her face as she sits back in the chair that she is sitting in and thinks about her next plans now that she is finished with Beth and Trish.

Justin Gabriel & Davey Richards are both walking around backstage looking pretty bored.

OT: RAW was great, good job RED!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Justin wrote:
After his marvelous win over Kofi Kingston and THEN attacking CM Punk to end the show, Alberto Del Rio is backstage holding a bottle of water and a small ice pack. He is still wearing his wrestling gear that he hasn't decided to change out of yet as he is still celebrating backstage. He is now focused on two things and that is winning at Royal Rumble to capture his third WWE Championship and hurting CM Punk. Del Rio stands up, and excits his locker room as he begins to walk around backstage with huge smile on his face.

Mickie James is backstage holding her Divas championship thinking about her great win earlier and how she knew and told everyone that she was gonna win and retain her championship. A big smile is on her face as she sits back in the chair that she is sitting in and thinks about her next plans now that she is finished with Beth and Trish.

Justin Gabriel & Davey Richards are both walking around backstage looking pretty bored.

AJ Lee

*walks up to Mickie*

"Great win tonight girl!"

*AJ smiles*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Could Jigsaw and RED please check their Messages.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Justin wrote:

OT: Thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
John Cena is in the trainers room getting checked by a doctor after getting speared through the stage by Brock Lesnar.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is sitting on a table backstage thinking about his Tables match at the Royal Rumble.

Triple H and HBK are celebrating their win in a bar.

Sheamus is in his locker room getting ready for a new start at SmackDown.

Beth Phoenix is backstage pissed off after losing tonight to Mickie James.

The GMs of Raw/Nitro T-Lo and Mark Henry are in their office arguing.

*a knock is at Sheamus' door*

Sheamus opens the door.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

AJ Lee

*walks up to Mickie*

*AJ smiles*

Mickie lifts her title off her shoulder and looks at it smiling.

Mickie James
''Thanks AJ, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Lets hope you finally get your shot at this title now that I'm finished with them two girls hah.''
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 pm

RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
John Cena is in the trainers room getting checked by a doctor after getting speared through the stage by Brock Lesnar.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is sitting on a table backstage thinking about his Tables match at the Royal Rumble.

Sheamus opens the door.

Jeff Jarrett

"Well hey! It's my newest Smackdown superstar..."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:

Sheamus opens the door.

Jeff Jarrett

"Well hey! It's my newest Smackdown superstar..."

Sheamus smirks.

"Hey Jeff. Come in."

Sheamus steps aside.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Justin wrote:

Heath Slater is also walking around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

AJ Lee

*walks up to Mickie*

*AJ smiles*

Mickie James
''Thanks AJ, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Lets hope you finally get your shot at this title now that I'm finished with them two girls hah.''

AJ Lee

"Well...I have a match at the Rumble, its against Velvet Sky. And..."

*AJ gulps*

"Loser leaves WWE..."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:10 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
Justin wrote:

Heath Slater is also walking around backstage.

As Heath Slater is walking around Justin Gabriel spots him and runs up to him smiling.

Justin Gabriel
''Well I guess this is it, me and you future tag team champs.''
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

AJ Lee

*walks up to Mickie*

*AJ smiles*

Mickie James

AJ Lee

*AJ gulps*

"Loser leaves WWE..."

Mickie smiles.

Mickie James
''Don't worry cheer up, as long as you focus on the match and not the stipulation you'll be fine. Trust me, I have gone through this path before and it isn't pretty but as long as you focus the more of a chance you end up winning.''
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:16 pm

OT: Just so everybody knows, I am heading out tomorrow and won't be back till Wednesday/Thursday so I most likely won't be on.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:

AJ Lee

*walks up to Mickie*

*AJ smiles*

Mickie James

AJ Lee

*AJ gulps*

"Loser leaves WWE..."

Mickie smiles.

Mickie James
''Don't worry cheer up, as long as you focus on the match and not the stipulation you'll be fine. Trust me, I have gone through this path before and it isn't pretty but as long as you focus the more of a chance you end up winning.''

AJ Lee

"The stipulation is just...just crazy! I even came up with the stipulation. I'm just so sick of Velvet Sky. Ever since she got here she's tried to make my life a living Hell..."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:20 pm

RED wrote:

Samoa Joe swings the door open and holding his knife just stares T-Lo down
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 pm

OT: Jigsaw, Granger brb I'll reply asap.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:

Teddy craps his pants.

Henry glares at Joe.

"The hell is wrong with you now?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:

Teddy craps his pants.

Henry glares at Joe.

Joe points the knife in Henry's direction

Samoa Joe
I believe you were leaving
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Off I know I said this before but since it's vacation for me expect a cm punk promo very soon
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:42 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:

Teddy craps his pants.

Henry glares at Joe.

Samoa Joe

Henry looks at Long

"It was a pleasure to work with you"

Henry exits the office.

Long looks at Joe as he backs to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around, wearing his metal mask over his regular red one*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:

Teddy craps his pants.

Henry glares at Joe.

Samoa Joe

Henry looks at Long

Henry exits the office.

Joe turns and locks the door and walks over to Long and holds the knife to the throat of Teddy

Samoa JoeGiving Ryder his rematch when you knew I wasn't ready to compete huh? I think that you should make it up to me. Now how would you do that?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:54 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:

Teddy craps his pants.

Henry glares at Joe.

Samoa Joe

Henry looks at Long

Henry exits the office.

Joe turns and locks the door and walks over to Long and holds the knife to the throat of Teddy

Samoa JoeGiving Ryder his rematch when you knew I wasn't ready to compete huh? I think that you should make it up to me. Now how would you do that?

Long breathes heavily.

"Joe please...I can explain...I thought you were extremely pissed off after losing to Morrison so I sent you Ryder so you can pull your frustrations out on him."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:57 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:

Teddy craps his pants.

Henry glares at Joe.

Samoa Joe

Henry looks at Long

Henry exits the office.

Long breathes heavily.

"Joe please...I can explain...I thought you were extremely pissed off after losing to Morrison so I sent you Ryder so you can pull your frustrations out on him."
Joe shakes his head

Samoa Joe
You are such a coward Teddy, why would you sacrifice someone else instead of doing the noble thing and letting me take out my frustrations on you? I should break you in half right now, however there is ONE thing you can do that might change my mind from sending you to the hospital or morgue right now.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:05 am

Long smirks.

"Well tell me what you want and I might...I mean I will do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next