The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:11 pm

I know. But ive been real busy.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:25 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Quote :
I like.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes walks down the hall and sees the WWE Champion Miz.

"Well, well, well...if it isn't the most must seen WWE Champion in history."

[The Miz turns around to see who just addressed him to see the World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes. The Miz smirks immediately walking closer to meet Cody as they both smirk.]

The Miz ---
and it isn't the most likely most watched World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes. So what brings you here to the King of The Ring Arena so early?

Rhodes smirks and adjusts the World title belt on his shoulder.

"The same thing that brought you here too. You and I are the biggest names right now in the WWE. You are the top guy on Nitro and I'm the top guy on SmackDown. We both have difficult matches to prepare for and I guess that's why we are both here. To get...physically ready for our title defenses."

[The Miz snickers a little before shaking his head at Cody Rhodes and stretching fixing his title belt.]

The Miz ---
To get physically ready? i do not need to get physically ready when I have beaten and utterly destroyed CM Punk on countless times! The only reason i am here is to make sure the idiots in the production get everything ready and right for me.

Rhodes looks around to see the guys from the crew getting to work.

"Hmm...I guess you got a point there. So I asume that you don't need any good luck comments since you are so confident that you will defeat CM Punk in the ladder match."

The Miz looks at Cody with the smirk on his face yet set in stone.

The Miz---
Let em ask you this Cody... do you think that you need to be wished good luck? The answer to that is the answer to your own question.

Rhodes nods.

"I see. But we have different matches to prepare for. You have a ladder match which is a dangerous type of match but at least you have to beat only one guy. I, from the other hand, have to compete against five other superstars. Not that this will be a problem of course, I'm still going to walk out of that ring as the World Champion."

THE MIZ--- That is what I was wanting to hear from you! I have left every single pay-per-view so far with my championship and tomorrow night will be no different! We both go in as champions and knowing us we will leave as champions!

Rhodes smirks and nods again.

"Yeah I'm down with that. I can't imagine CM Punk walking around with the WWE Title in his possesion. I am rooting for you to win the ladder match tomorrow night."

The Miz laughs at the pure thought of CM Punk wearing HIS WWE Championship and smirks wider than ever before.

THE MIZ---
The pure thought of CM Punk some how defeating me and wearing my WWE Championship is nothing more than disgusting and the moment that happens I will be headed of Nitro and straight to Smackdown!

Rhodes shrugs

"I would be more than happy to have you on SmackDown Miz but I'm sure that it's not going to happen."

The Miz smirks moving his championship belt to the other shoulder.

THE MIZ ---
more like sad because you would finally have competition. CM Punk is a nobody so no happy days on Smackdown for The Miz I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*backstage walking around, his mind set on this Sunday*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage*

Velvet Sky walks up with a slight grin on her face with the two masked ladies

Well well well, what do we have here, Aj Lee, it's been a while my friend, let's have a chat about what you just said shall we?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Working on Graphics AS WE SPEAK.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:11 pm

ATTENTION

--- The Winner of The Royal Rumble will be decided on the following: Quality, Activity, Care.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Quality?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Is the match between the Foreign Invasion and Rock/Stone Cold for the Titles?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:50 pm

SP wrote:
Is the match between the Foreign Invasion and Rock/Stone Cold for the Titles?

No since Austin isn't an actual superstar
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:54 pm

SP wrote:
Quality?

how much work you put into it.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Alright! Thanks guys! <3
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Don't know why I post this

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Del Rio, Richards, James & Gabriel all arrive.

OT: RP anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around*

AJ Lee

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Alberto Del Rio is walking around backstage as he spots Kane standing there in the hall, he walks up to him with a smirk.

---Alberto Del Rio---
''Well, well, well if it isn't The Big Red Monster Kane.''
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Alberto Del Rio is walking around backstage as he spots Kane standing there in the hall, he walks up to him with a smirk.

---Alberto Del Rio---

Kane

*slowly turns to him*

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 pm

WWE.com EXCLUSIVE

OLE! OLE! OLE! -- El Generico

El Generico is standing by, in his wrestling gear.

"This Sunday, I go head to head with 5 Other Men, in what The Hulkster has called a Six Pack Challenge. Now, Everyone knows that I have been winning in the Indies, for the past few years, so when WWE called me up, wishing to grant El Generico a contract .. I took it! This Six Pack Challenge is going to be for the World Championship! and now that I am in the Big Times! I AM going to walk out as Champion. Christian, Rhodes, you both know what its like to be in the ring with me, and you both know, espically you Christian, THAT I can win! Kane, you decided to sport some new attire around here, wearing a mask, making people scared! Well Kane! I am EL GENERICO! NUMERO UNO! and I will take you, off your feet. Gabriel .. I haven't ever got the pleasure of facing you in the ring, but I've watches your tapes, and I know what too watch for."

Generico then begins to feel abit eger.

"Now, everyone has been asking me .. 'Generico, this is going to be the first time ever, that you and Styles are featured in the same match. What is going to happen?' AJ Styles, is my best friend. We grew up together. We raised our children together. His kids call me Uncle, my kids call him Uncle. We are brothers .. But unfortunatly, when it comes to World Title Matches in this business, you need to put your family, your thoughts, your friendship behind you, and do what you can to win. I love to entertain the fans, and so does Styles, so I know that in just one night, at King of the Ring, we are going to have one HELL of a match, but all I have to say, is Styles; You had your shot, so did Gabriel, so did Rhodes, so did Kane, so did Christian, but finally! Its Generico's time to shine!"

Generico then says something else in Spanish, before closing the exclusive.

"The Faction -- El Generico -- Numero -- Uno."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

---Alberto Del Rio---

Kane

*slowly turns to him*

"What do you want?"

Del Rio's smirk turns into a grin.

---Alberto Del Rio---
''What do I want? Now that isn't the way you should speak to Alberto Del Rio. I just stopped by to see how you've been doing. No need for the attitude.''
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

---Alberto Del Rio---

Kane

*slowly turns to him*

"What do you want?"

---Alberto Del Rio---
''What do I want? Now that isn't the way you should speak to Alberto Del Rio. I just stopped by to see how you've been doing. No need for the attitude.''

Kane

"Your humor isn't amusing Del Rio...and I speak to people how I want to speak to them!"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

---Alberto Del Rio---

Kane

*slowly turns to him*

"What do you want?"

---Alberto Del Rio---

Kane

"Your humor isn't amusing Del Rio...and I speak to people how I want to speak to them!"

Del Rio stares at Kane noticing the mask that Kane is wearing.

---Alberto Del Rio---
''Woah, woah, woah I thought the Big Red Monster and Alberto Del Rio were friends? I guess not. But if you want to roll in that direction with Alberto Del Rio then you have just made the biggest mistake of your life! Anyway, I see you have finally decided to cover up that ugly face of yours. But it is a good thing because it is about time you looked in the mirrior. Not trying to be rude or anything but you were honestly very, very ugly.''

Del Rio takes a step back knowing that Kane is getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 pm

POST YOUR PREDICTIONS!

Code:
[img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/era-of-awesome--SP/WWE_King_of_The_Ring___Y2J_by_All4_Xander.png[/img]
[size=18][b][u]KING OF THE RING[/b][/u][/size]

[color=iceblue][b]WWE Championship ~~ Ladder Match[/b]
[i]The Miz (c) vs CM Punk[/i]
[b][u]Winner:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning:[/b][/u]

[b]Finals of the KOTR Tournament[/b]
[i]Shawn Michaels/Wade Barrett vs El Generico/Rhett Titus[/i]

[b]World Heavyweight Championship Six Pack Challenge[/b]
[i]Cody Rhodes (c) v Christian v Justin Gabriel v AJ Styles v El Generico v Kane[/i]

[b]Semi-Finals of the KOTR Tournament[/b]
[i]El Generico vs Rhett Titus[/i]

[i]Wade Barrett vs Shawn Michaels[/i]

[b]Fatal 4 Way Elimination match for the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship[/b]
[i]Randy Orton vs Edge vs Alberto Del Rio vs John Morrison[/i]

[b]Tag Team Match[/b]
[i]The Foreign Invasion vs The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin[/i]

[b]Number One Contendership for World Heavyweight Championship[/b]
[i]Bully Ray v Chris Jericho v Daniel Bryan[/i]

[b]Steel Cage[/b]
[i]Dolph Ziggler v JBL[/i]

[b]Tag Team Falls Count Anywhere[/b]
[i]KO Inc v Mr Kennedy & Bobby Lashley[/i]
[b][u]Reasoning:[/b][/u][/color]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Reasoning as in how they'll win (pinfall, submission, etc.)?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Justin wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

---Alberto Del Rio---

Kane

*slowly turns to him*

"What do you want?"

---Alberto Del Rio---

Kane

Del Rio stares at Kane noticing the mask that Kane is wearing.

---Alberto Del Rio---
''Woah, woah, woah I thought the Big Red Monster and Alberto Del Rio were friends? I guess not. But if you want to roll in that direction with Alberto Del Rio then you have just made the biggest mistake of your life! Anyway, I see you have finally decided to cover up that ugly face of yours. But it is a good thing because it is about time you looked in the mirrior. Not trying to be rude or anything but you were honestly very, very ugly.''

Del Rio takes a step back knowing that Kane is getting angry.

Kane

*Kane tilts his head and smirks*

"What's the matter Del Rio? Are you scared?"

*Kane pulls up on his glove*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Reasoning as in how they'll win (pinfall, submission, etc.)?

why you think that :p
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Granger I think there is a problem with the last message you send me. Could you send it again?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:48 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
POST YOUR PREDICTIONS!

Code:
[img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/era-of-awesome--SP/WWE_King_of_The_Ring___Y2J_by_All4_Xander.png[/img]
[size=18][b][u]KING OF THE RING[/b][/u][/size]

[color=iceblue][b]WWE Championship ~~ Ladder Match[/b]
[i]The Miz (c) vs CM Punk[/i]
[b][u]Winner: CM Punk[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Punk nails a GTS on Miz off the Ladder, and unhooks the Title for the Win. <3[/b][/u]

[b]Finals of the KOTR Tournament[/b]
[i]Shawn Michaels/Wade Barrett vs El Generico/Rhett Titus[/i]
[b][u]Winner: Wade Barrett[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Barrett puts away Michaels, then finally beats Titus's undefeated streak, claiming himself to be the King of the Ring.[/b][/u]

[b]World Heavyweight Championship Six Pack Challenge[/b]
[i]Cody Rhodes (c) v Christian v Justin Gabriel v AJ Styles v El Generico v Kane[/i]
[b][u]Winner: El Generico[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Its Generico's time to shine. He wins the back, after nailing Styles with a BRAINBUSSSTAH![/b][/u]

[i]El Generico vs Rhett Titus[/i]
[b][u]Winner: Rhett Titus[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Titus beats Generico quickly.[/b][/u]

[i]Wade Barrett vs Shawn Michaels[/i]
[b][u]Winner: Barrett[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Barrett puts Michael's away with a Wasteland, advancing on.[/b][/u]

[b]Fatal 4 Way Elimination match for the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship[/b]
[i]Randy Orton vs Edge vs Alberto Del Rio vs John Morrison[/i]
[b][u]Winner: John Morrison[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Edge takes out Del Rio, then Orton takes out Edge, but in the process, Morrison nails a Star-Ship Pain on Del Rio, winning the match.[/b][/u]

[b]Tag Team Match[/b]
[i]The Foreign Invasion vs The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin[/i]
[b][u]Winner: The Rock and Stone Cold[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Foreign Invasion get disqualifed, after Sheamus or McIntyre hit Rock with a chair.[/b][/u]

[b]Number One Contendership for World Heavyweight Championship[/b]
[i]Bully Ray v Chris Jericho v Daniel Bryan[/i]
[b][u]Winner: Bully Ray[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Takes Bryan out cleanly.[/b][/u]

[b]Steel Cage[/b]
[i]Dolph Ziggler v JBL[/i]
[b][u]Winner: ???[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Both men escape the cage at the same time.[/b][/u]

[b]Tag Team Falls Count Anywhere[/b]
[i]KO Inc v Mr Kennedy & Bobby Lashley[/i]
[b][u]Winner: KO Inc.[/b][/u]
[b][u]Reasoning: Kennedy get taken out by Khali.[/b][/u][/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next