The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Next Week On Friday Night Smackdown!

John Morrison, Cody Rhodes & Chris Jericho v AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan & Undertaker

King Of The Ring Qualifier
Christian v El Generico

Dolph Ziggler v Kane

Batista v JBL

Kign Of The Ring Qualifier
Rhett Titus v Kurt Angle

Kane & Matt Morgan v KO Inc
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Big Cody Rhodes/Dusty Rhodes promo coming in a few.

JoMo interview later.

Karl I think I'm going to turn JoMo face.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Aight, probably make things easier for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Here are my hopeful plans for this week:

Today
Hulk Hogan Announcement
Start next week's SD

Tomorrow
Triple H Promo
KOTR Match

Monday
Brock Lesnar Promo
KOTR Match

Tuesday
Husky Harris Promo
KOTR Match

Wednesday
JBL Promo
KOTR Match

Thursday
Mr Kennedy Promo
KOTR Match
Finish SD

Friday
Bully Ray Promo
KOTR Match
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Trish Stratus
Backstage getting her hair done as she bitches about Mickie James, Velvet Sky and Beth Phoenix
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Chris Jericho is seen walking backstage in an expensive suit as the cameras begin rolling on Smackdown, some people wonder why he is here as he gives his trademark smirk.

He notices Trish Stratus bitching about the other divas while getting her hair done. He walks over and begins to speak.

saving.myself.!CHRIS JERICHO:; Trish.. Stratus... Long time no see..
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:58 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
Chris Jericho is seen walking backstage in an expensive suit as the cameras begin rolling on Smackdown, some people wonder why he is here as he gives his trademark smirk.

He notices Trish Stratus bitching about the other divas while getting her hair done. He walks over and begins to speak.

Trish Stratus
Trish motions for the hairdresser to leave her in peace to speak to Chris Jericho.
It has been a long time, when was the last time we spoke? The night me the best womens champion in the world, MVP and Mark Henry kicked both your ass and also Big Shows and Beth Phoenix if my memory is correct.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:06 pm

The fans, who are still in attendance from last night’s Smackdown, burst into cheers as Smackdown General Manager Hulk Hogan slowly walks out onto the stage. He stops and looks out at the fans, pointing around at them to gain cheep pops from each section. He walks down the ramp, slapping hands with a few fans on his way, before slowly stomping up the steps. He enters through the top and middle ropes before grabbing a mic from the announcer.

“Brother, last night was off the chain! Three new Champions were crowned, one of which was Cody Rhodes securing the World Heavyweight Championship. I would like to be the first to congratulate Cody on winning his first World Heavyweight Championship but we need to get down to business. Christian was supposed to face Justin Gabriel next week in a big to get in the World Heavyweight Championship Match at King Of The Ring but I am afraid that this will no longer take place. You see, Christian is currently in the King Of The Ring Tournament so he will be unable to face Gabriel on Smackdown. That is why I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt, brother, and put him in the match anyway.”

There are heavy boos at this announcement but Hogan manages to get the crowd to quieten down.

“However, he will not be the only man challenging for Cody Rhodes’ title belt. You see, brother, I am also going to place four other men in this match and make it a Six Pack Challenge for the belt at King Of The Ring. The first man to join the fray will be Justin Gabriel and those three will be joined by AJ Styles, El Generico and the former WWE Tag Team Champion, Kane!”

There are huge cheers at this part of the announcement which brings a grin to the face of Hogan.

“Brother, King Of The Ring is going to be awesome. You see, we will also have a match which will decide the next contender to the World Heavyweight Championship and this match will be between John Morrison and Bully Ray! Of course we will also see the King Of The Ring Tournament come to an end on December 18th where Smackdown will have their Semi Finals before the winner of that match faces the RAW finalist. I want to wish everyone good luck for King Of The Ring and I will see you all again this Friday night on Smackdown!”

Hogan hands the mic out to the announcer before taunting to the fans. He exits the ring and walks backstage, leaving all of the fans excited for more.
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

Trish Stratus
Trish motions for the hairdresser to leave her in peace to speak to Chris Jericho.
It has been a long time, when was the last time we spoke? The night me the best womens champion in the world, MVP and Mark Henry kicked both your ass and also Big Shows and Beth Phoenix if my memory is correct.

Chris Jericho smirks at her statement, while walking closer towards her.

saving.myself.!CHRIS JERICHO:; Very Comical Trish..., to be honest.. I wasn't in my right mind... loss.. after loss made me into something that I'm not.... a failure.... but I assure you that after Smackdown... I WILL get back on track and restore my title as.... THE BEST..... IN THE WORLD... at WHAT.... I DO..

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

The fans, who are still in attendance from last night’s Smackdown, burst into cheers as Smackdown General Manager Hulk Hogan slowly walks out onto the stage. He stops and looks out at the fans, pointing around at them to gain cheep pops from each section. He walks down the ramp, slapping hands with a few fans on his way, before slowly stomping up the steps. He enters through the top and middle ropes before grabbing a mic from the announcer.

“Brother, last night was off the chain! Three new Champions were crowned, one of which was Cody Rhodes securing the World Heavyweight Championship. I would like to be the first to congratulate Cody on winning his first World Heavyweight Championship but we need to get down to business. Christian was supposed to face Justin Gabriel next week in a big to get in the World Heavyweight Championship Match at King Of The Ring but I am afraid that this will no longer take place. You see, Christian is currently in the King Of The Ring Tournament so he will be unable to face Gabriel on Smackdown. That is why I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt, brother, and put him in the match anyway.”

There are heavy boos at this announcement but Hogan manages to get the crowd to quieten down.

“However, he will not be the only man challenging for Cody Rhodes’ title belt. You see, brother, I am also going to place four other men in this match and make it a Six Pack Challenge for the belt at King Of The Ring. The first man to join the fray will be Justin Gabriel and those three will be joined by AJ Styles, El Generico and the former WWE Tag Team Champion, Kane!”

There are huge cheers at this part of the announcement which brings a grin to the face of Hogan.

“Brother, King Of The Ring is going to be awesome. You see, we will also have a match which will decide the next contender to the World Heavyweight Championship and this match will be between John Morrison and Bully Ray! Of course we will also see the King Of The Ring Tournament come to an end on December 18th where Smackdown will have their Semi Finals before the winner of that match faces the RAW finalist. I want to wish everyone good luck for King Of The Ring and I will see you all again this Friday night on Smackdown!”

Hogan hands the mic out to the announcer before taunting to the fans. He exits the ring and walks backstage, leaving all of the fans excited for more.

Quote :
'The Charismatic Enigma' Jeff Hardy, TNA's former Immortal champions theme blasts through the arena as it is showered in boos. Smoke fills the stage and around Hogan whos just about to leave but is stopped in his tracks by a faded figure in the smoke. He stands in front of Hogan and walks down slowly and rolls into the ring staring out at him

"Hogan, it's been a while... remember me Huh? DO YOU REMEMBER ME! LOOK ME IN THE EYES HULK. I was your puppet... I was that Pinocchio that everyone loved... or so hated. I was the outline, the blueprint of the future of wrestling... and it all went down the drain ... explain yourself... why did you come back..."

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:18 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

Quote :
'The Charismatic Enigma' Jeff Hardy, TNA's former Immortal champions theme blasts through the arena as it is showered in boos. Smoke fills the stage and around Hogan whos just about to leave but is stopped in his tracks by a faded figure in the smoke. He stands in front of Hogan and walks down slowly and rolls into the ring staring out at him

"Hogan, it's been a while... remember me Huh? DO YOU REMEMBER ME! LOOK ME IN THE EYES HULK. I was your puppet... I was that Pinocchio that everyone loved... or so hated. I was the outline, the blueprint of the future of wrestling... and it all went down the drain ... explain yourself... why did you come back..."

Hulk Hogan, who had in fact already went backstage, walks back out onto the stage and stares down at Jeff Hardy standing in the ring.

"Brother, did you really just ask me why I came back? Brother, I came back because I love this business. I came back because I love to make these people cheer and that is exactly what I am doing. The real question is; what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:23 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

Quote :

Hulk Hogan, who had in fact already went backstage, walks back out onto the stage and stares down at Jeff Hardy standing in the ring.

"Brother, did you really just ask me why I came back? Brother, I came back because I love this business. I came back because I love to make these people cheer and that is exactly what I am doing. The real question is; what are you doing here?"

"You honestly don't get it do ya... your a worthless old man who doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but yourself...and you proved that. See the question isn't what I'm doing here, it's what I'M GOING to do here....see the thing you don't get Hogan, is I'm at the top of the food chain..."

Quote :
He chuckles softly..
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:29 pm

wwe.com exclusive

Tony Chimel is in the ring as the crowd in Detroit Michigan are pumped up after buying their tickets for this Monday's Nitro.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the NEW World Heavyweight Champion...Codyyy Rhooodes!"

Cody Rhodes comes out in a white suit without his protective mask. He has the World Heavyweight title wrapped over his shoulder. He looks at the crowd and laughs as he walks down the ramp. He is followed by his baggers as he enters the ring and gets the microphone from Chimel who leaves the ring. Rhodes looks at the crowd again and laughs.

"Judging by the smirks in your faces I can only assume that none of you expected this!"

He holds up the World title belt.

"Someone else could find it frustrating or annoying but I find it amusing. I find it amusing because when I won the World title last night I looked into the audience and I saw the look in your face...so shocked, so disapointed that Justin Gabriel wasn't good enough to beat me. Now like it, or not, I am the World Heavyweight Champion! I am the face of SmackDown! And now finally I've been ressurected! After winning the World Heavyweight title I realized that I no longer needed this protective mask. I realized that I don't need to hide under a hood, I don't need to stay in shadows. I am freed! I am freed from My personal hell! That means that I no longer need you two to work for me. Baggers...you are fired."

Rhodes' baggers exit the ring and they head to the back.

"See this is the beggining of a new era! My era! SmackDown will never be the same again! As far as it goes for Christian, Justin Gabriel, AJ Styles, John Morrison and the rest of the 2nd rate athletes in the back I suggest that you all think twice before challenging me for My World title. Because now I am more confident, I'm stronger, I'm faster. I've waken up from this nightmare I've been living the last few months and I am more dangerous than ever!"

Rhodes looks at the World title and smirks.

"I am the future of this business, I am the leader of Friday night SmackDown and I am never EVER losing this title..."

The crowd goes crazy as the theme song of Goldust hits and the bizzare one comes into a big pop from the fans in Detroit. Goldust makes his way down the ramp and takes off his robe before entering the ring. Goldust goes into the top of the corner and tqaunts at the crowd. Then he gets a microphone and looks at his younger brother Cody Rhodes who seems a bit angry.

"What are you staring at! Come give your big brother a hug!"

Goldust opens his arms as Rhodes looks to get even more mad.

["Oh I see. Even though you won your first World title you are still as sweet as a lemon! Well I kinda get used to that over the years. Of course I never thought I'd see the day that My little brother will walk around with a hood over his head and the mask of Doctor Doom! But I guess you can expect anything from life. And I mean ev-ev-EWW-E-everything!"

Rhodes grins

"I don't know how or why you are out here interrupting My celebration but I can only assume that this is the closest you ever got to a World title belt. You might be older than me but you never got the big one. You won tag team titles, Intercontinental titles but you never won the big one. I know that this has been eating you from the inside big brother and that's why you are jealous of my success! So you come out here like you don't care but I know that all you want right now is to return to the WWE and get a World title shot against me. But that's not going to happen Dustin. Your days are over and My era has just began so you get out of My ring right now!"

Goldust shakes his head.

"They call me the bizzare one, they call me crazy, they call me stupid but the only one really sick in our family is you Cody Rhodes! Even if you don't wear a mask and you don't share paper-bags any more you are as crazy as I am and perhaps even more!"

"Oh am I crazy?"

"SHUT UP! It's My turn to talk right now so you will shut your mouth and listen to me!"

The crowd cheers clearly loving how Goldust made his little brother shut up finally.

"You've been training hard all these years, you've been giving everything you have each and every night in the WWE and all of this hard work pays off when you get to hold this World title high above your head! This is the moment that every superstar wants to live. This is the moment that makes you immortal, this is how you put your name in the history book. And now all I see is that you Cody Rhodes, you reached the top of the mountain and you won the World title but you are still such a bitch and you can't enjoy it! Damn it Cody, you won your first title and the only reason you did it was to prove to Our dad that you are better than me? You won the World title just so you can stick it in My face and our dad's face? You are not a leader Cody you are not even the future...you are still the same boy you were 20 years ago. You are still a crying, whinning, bitching little kid that wants attention. You are pissed off because you think that our father loved me more than he loved you but you are so wrong! Our father loved you - he loves you to death! He never doubted your skills and your potentials, he knew that you were going to reach the top and become the greatest superstar of your generation and he knew you were going to do all that without any help! He knew that you were going to do everything by yourself and you did. You proved him right! You made him proud Cody! I am the one that let him down time after time again. I am not afraid to admit that I wasn't focused enough - or maybe good enough - to reach the top. I never won the World title because I didn't deserve it. I was focused on having a good time, I was focused on other stuff and I missed the point, I lost Myself. And now look at me. I just finished rehab and I am not clear to wrestle. I don't have a job, I'm worthless. I was sitting at home last night and I was so sad and then I saw you winning the World title on SmackDown and I felt so good! I was so damn proud of you Cody. I wasn't jealous for one second! I'm proud of you Cody and I love you Cody. And our father loves you and deep down inside I know that you love him too. You just need to find yourself...you need to find youself or else...you will become like me."

Cody looks down at the ground for a moment before looking up at his brother with hate in his eyes.

"I'm not like you. I am not a loser. I am not a psyco. I am the World Heavyweight Champion! I just found Myself and he hates you so much big brother! I hate you and I hate the American Dream Dusty Rhodes for not being there for me. You were never a good brother and he was never a good father. I hate you both and I hope you will burn in hell as I will live My personal heaven in the WWE!"

Rhodes knocks down Goldust with the World title belt right in the face. Rhodes stomps down at Goldust as the crowd boos. Cody picks up Goldust and goes for the Cross-Rhodes but...

The American Dream Dusty Rhodes comes out in a huge crowd reaction. Cody looks at his father as he tosses Goldust out of the ring. Dusty gets in the ring and he looks at Goldust who is outside as a referee goes to check on him. Dusty picks up the mic that Goldust used earlier and he looks at his younger son who picks up his own mic as well.

"Son...what are you doing? You just attacked your brother! Your own flesh and blood! Cody what your brother told you is true! Our family is proud of you Cody. I am proud of you. And I love you as much as I love Dustin! I love you both more than anything else in this world. Please son...if I ever did something that hurt you please accept My apology. I'm sorry Cody, I really am."

Cody looks at his father and shakes his head.

"You are sorry? Are you sorry for saying that you are ashamed of me 2 weeks ago on WWE Superstars? Are you sorry for when I got a kick to the skull by Randy Orton to protect you? Are you sorry for letting me all alone during My first year in the WWE? After all what happened all you got to say is that you are sorry? Well I don't accept your apology! I spit on your apology! I am sick of being called the son of the American Dream! I am sick and tired of living under your shadow! I am sick of being treated like a little boy! I am a man! I am the World Heavyweight Champion and I am better then you ever was! I no longer consider a gold freak My brother..."

Cody gets into his father's face.

"...and I no longer consider you My father!"

Rhodes slaps his father across the face. Goldust runs back into the ring but Cody jumps out. Goldust asks his father if he is alright as Dream looks extremely shocked and disapointed. Cody walks up to the ramp as he holds the World Heavyweight title. Cody looks back at his father and his big brother and he laughs. He turns around and heads to the back as Dusty Rhodes stays in the ring with tears in his eyes.

OT: I used Goldust since no one had him but he is not one of My superstars I just used him for this promo. Any feedback?

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:30 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

Trish Stratus

Chris Jericho smirks at her statement, while walking closer towards her.

saving.myself.!CHRIS JERICHO:; Very Comical Trish..., to be honest.. I wasn't in my right mind... loss.. after loss made me into something that I'm not.... a failure.... but I assure you that after Smackdown... I WILL get back on track and restore my title as.... THE BEST..... IN THE WORLD... at WHAT.... I DO..

Trish Stratus
Looks at Chris as if to say, "what are you talking about?"
Alright then, if that is your plan here then I frankly don't care Chris.
Trish glances over at a mirror to check how her hair was done then looks back at Chris.
You never give up do you? Years after being beat and wore out you still carry on, Chris you basically won everything and got everything, is your career not already done?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:31 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Quote :

"You honestly don't get it do ya... your a worthless old man who doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but yourself...and you proved that. See the question isn't what I'm doing here, it's what I'M GOING to do here....see the thing you don't get Hogan, is I'm at the top of the food chain..."

Quote :
He chuckles softly..

Hogan shakes his head at this idiot int he ring.

"Listen Jeff, I have better things to do than stand here and listen to you so good luck in whatever you decide to do here but, for now, I am off brother."

Hogan turns and walks backtage.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Quote :
Jeff walks after Hogan...

"Stay right where you are or by god... I'll beat you to a bloody pulp.."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:38 pm

I definitely made the right choice for World Heavyweight Champion!

Awesome promo RED!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Backstage Todd Grisham interviews John Morrison.

Todd: "John what are your thoughts on Cody Rhodes winning the World Heavyweight title last night on SmackDown?"

JoMo smirks
"Well without a doubt Cody is a superstar with a lot of charisma and potentials. I didn't expect to see him winning the World title so soon but I guess you never know how life brings thins up. Of course I have been in the WWE longer than Cody and I still haven't won the World title but the more I'm waiting for My opportunity the bigger will be the celebration when I win the big one"

Todd: "Well we have just been informed that at King of the Ring you will go one on one against Bully Ray in a #1 Contender match for the World title..."

"Yeah you see both Ray and I lost in our semi-finals matches and Bully Ray lost to Cody Rhodes while I lost to Justin Gabriel - nice job bro - and I find it fitting that it's he and me in a #1 contenders match. Now, I don't like Bully Ray and I don't quite respect Bully Ray. In fact I believe that he is a great tag team competitor but in single competition...I don't think he has it. I am confident that I will be the next #1 contender for the World title."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:46 pm

I definitely made the right choice for World Heavyweight Champion!

Awesome promo RED!

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Edge arrives talking on the phone to somebody, it's reported that he has said "I can't wait to see you again" to this person making one think that this person is on their way here

Kofi Kingston arrives holding the United States Championship tight

Rhett Titus arrives still undefeated, still Hardcore Champion, and still going to defeat Kurt Angle

Samoa Joe arrives into the arena with a towel on his head and not saying a word

Stone Cold in his office
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:34 pm

White guy wrote:
Edge arrives talking on the phone to somebody, it's reported that he has said "I can't wait to see you again" to this person making one think that this person is on their way here

Rhett Titus arrives still undefeated, still Hardcore Champion, and still going to defeat Kurt Angle

Stone Cold in his office

Triple H is walking through the halls when he comes across Kofi Kingston entering the arena. He walks over to him and laughs at him before speaking.

"Well look at what we've got here; yet another worthless Champion in the WWE. Kofi, you may have managed to defeat Wade Barrett to win that Championship but one day I am going to challenge you and I will take that Championship from you and expose you for the fluke that you are!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:39 pm

OOC: KARL! Your over the limit!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:41 pm

As are you and Nick.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:41 pm

White guy wrote:

Stone Cold in his office

Triple H is walking through the halls when he comes across Kofi Kingston entering the arena. He walks over to him and laughs at him before speaking.

"Well look at what we've got here; yet another worthless Champion in the WWE. Kofi, you may have managed to defeat Wade Barrett to win that Championship but one day I am going to challenge you and I will take that Championship from you and expose you for the fluke that you are!"
Kofi Kingston

Ahhh how the mighty have fallen, Triple H man I remember the days were you dominated Raw and were everybody feared you, you were once in charge around here. But now? You have to try to challenge an up and coming star for a mid card title because you know you aren't good enough to compete at the top level. It's ok old man you can challenge me anytime and I will face you anywhere, then you to will feel the BOOM BOOM BOOM
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 pm

As are you and Nick.

I have 4 the limit....

you have 5 thats more than 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next