The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Hulk looks at RVD before taking a deep breath.

"I'm not too sure about that."
RVD: Come on Hulk, its me, Rob Van Dam! We're friends!

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Hulk Hogan is in his office, expecting RVD. Razz
RVD walks into the door and sits down.

RvD: You know why I'm here, I just wanna sign a contract to SmackDown and be on my way.
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
IC Champion Christian is walking around with his belt, confident about Sunday.

The Rock is at the gym, preparing for Sunday by training as hard as he can.

RVD is headed for the SmackDown GM's office.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, with the Internet Title.

Natlaya is walking around.

Shane McMahon is doing some stuff not at the arena...

John Cena enters the gym and he sees the Rock doing stuff. He walks up and smirks.

"So, Steve Austin uh? It's no secret that you and Austin were the biggest names back in the attitude era so I will enjoy watching you two trying to co-exist."
The Rock drops his weight and looks at Cena.

Rock: All The Rock can really hope for from Steve Austin is that Steve isn't in a drunken stupor and that The Rock doesn't have to carry the match.

Cena smirks.

"I think he will be fine. I am pretty sure that he will kick some asses at King of the Ring. Speaking about it King of the Ring isn't the only PPV that there will be boots to asses. WrestleMania, the biggest event of the year is only a few months away."
The Rock: This is true John, and you've said in the past that you want the most ELECTRIFYING match in WWE History to be for the WWE Championship. Well, after this sunday, when Drew McIntyre and Sheamus are out of The Rock's non-existant hair, The Rock will be headed for the WWE Championship!

Cena nods.

"Sounds good to me. But I would like to inform you that after I defeat Brock Lesnar at King of the Ring I'm going after the WWE Championship as well."
Rock: Well then John, it seems that our paths may cross again in that ring before WrestleMania rolls around. And if that happens, be ready to get flattened by a Rock Bottom!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Hulk: "Yeah but, let's be honest Rob, you're a bit passed it."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 pm

RVD: Your saying I'm too old to wrestle now? Stone Cold has two bad knees, and he'll be wrestling Sunday.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

RvD: You know why I'm here, I just wanna sign a contract to SmackDown and be on my way.
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

John Cena enters the gym and he sees the Rock doing stuff. He walks up and smirks.

"So, Steve Austin uh? It's no secret that you and Austin were the biggest names back in the attitude era so I will enjoy watching you two trying to co-exist."

Rock: All The Rock can really hope for from Steve Austin is that Steve isn't in a drunken stupor and that The Rock doesn't have to carry the match.

Cena smirks.

"I think he will be fine. I am pretty sure that he will kick some asses at King of the Ring. Speaking about it King of the Ring isn't the only PPV that there will be boots to asses. WrestleMania, the biggest event of the year is only a few months away."
The Rock: This is true John, and you've said in the past that you want the most ELECTRIFYING match in WWE History to be for the WWE Championship. Well, after this sunday, when Drew McIntyre and Sheamus are out of The Rock's non-existant hair, The Rock will be headed for the WWE Championship!

Cena nods.

"Sounds good to me. But I would like to inform you that after I defeat Brock Lesnar at King of the Ring I'm going after the WWE Championship as well."
Rock: Well then John, it seems that our paths may cross again in that ring before WrestleMania rolls around. And if that happens, be ready to get flattened by a Rock Bottom!

Cena shrugs.

"Just...Bring it."

Cena smiles and walks away.

Sheamus walks behind Rock.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:08 pm

I'll reply when I get home from school Red.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
I'll reply when I get home from school Red.

ok
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RVD: Your saying I'm too old to wrestle now? Stone Cold has two bad knees, and he'll be wrestling Sunday.

Hulk: "Difference being that Stone Cold is on RAW. I don't want anyone that can no longer on my show, got that?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:57 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Cena smirks.

Cena nods.

Cena shrugs.

"Just...Bring it."

Rock stares off at Cena, then turns around.

Rock: Well if it isn't Mr. Ghost Man himself Sheamus!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Hulk: "Difference being that Stone Cold is on RAW. I don't want anyone that can no longer on my show, got that?"
RVD: Then what the hell do you consider Undertaker, Jeff Hardy and Raven?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Hulk: "Jeff is still in his prime but the other two are still only on the verge."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Hulk: "Jeff is still in his prime but the other two are still only on the verge."
RVD: Undertaker is what, 50? And he's still only on the verge? Man Hulk, you don't know true talent when you see it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:08 pm

You can get a job but you have to earn it. If you defeat an opponent of my choice next Friday night then you are signed.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:10 pm

You can get a job but you have to earn it. If you defeat an opponent of my choice next Friday night then you are signed.
RVD: Alright, do it.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Im dropping all my people and picking up:
Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, and Rhyno and Lashley

And forming an alliance that will change the E in WWE
to extreme starting NOW
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Lashley is taken and I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP DROPPING GUYS!

How can you expect RED and I to give you all storylines when you constantly switch guys?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:36 pm

LOL my storylines are dead, so for fun since i barely compete here anymore, I'll pick up
Chavo and Primo as a tag team
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:39 pm

So you call this having no storylines?

Drew McIntyre = WWE Tag Team Champion/Facing Rock & Austin at KOTR/NXT Pro
Velvet Sky = Divas Champion
Skip Sheffield = NXT Rookie
Jeff Hardy = Yet to debut
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Alright then leave all those my bad.. i have so much going through my head for school and shit sorry.
But just in case you don't know Velvet lost her title to James.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:49 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

Alright then leave all those my bad.. i have so much going through my head for school and shit sorry.
But just in case you don't know Velvet lost her title to James.

Blame Grange for not updating the front page. Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Cena smirks.

Cena nods.

Cena shrugs.

"Just...Bring it."

Rock stares off at Cena, then turns around.

Rock: Well if it isn't Mr. Ghost Man himself Sheamus!

Sheamus grins.

"I guess that humor is the only way that you can hide how scared you are Rocky."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Rock: The only thing that The Rock is scared of is how much him and Stone Cold Steve Austin are gonna whoop your's and Drew McIntyre's asses to the next millennium!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Guys I haven't written the Smackdown Main Event for KOTR yet so you should all RP your asses off to secure the win!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 pm

CM PUNK

The Voice of the Voiceless is backstage getting his head sewn up after getting hit by Miz on superstars*

OFF COLT CABANA PROMO TO COME AFTER SD TOMORROW
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Rock: The only thing that The Rock is scared of is how much him and Stone Cold Steve Austin are gonna whoop your's and Drew McIntyre's asses to the next millennium!

Sheamus smirks.

"Oh yeah. Boots to asses. Well I say boots to faces. My partner and I are going to shock the entire world when we defeat 2 of the biggest WWE legends. You don't stand a chance. As far as Stone Cold is concerned I hope that at least he will be able to make it to King of the Ring."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:37 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Sheamus smirks.

"Oh yeah. Boots to asses. Well I say boots to faces. My partner and I are going to shock the entire world when we defeat 2 of the biggest WWE legends. You don't stand a chance. As far as Stone Cold is concerned I hope that at least he will be able to make it to King of the Ring."
Rock: You know what Sheamus, The Rock is sick and tired of your nonsense, and that is exactly why The Rock chose Stone Cold Steve Austin as his partner for King of the Ring! The Rock and Stone Cold will put boots to the asses of you and your butt buddy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next