The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:58 am

Chris Jericho arrives highly irritated to still be ignored. Thinking he needs to do something drastic to get Teddy to stop hating Canadians

John Morrison arrives a little ticked a spot monkey like Justin Gabriel got a main event spot and he hardly gets matches

Kofi Kingston arrives thinking he is one of the only legit faces

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:34 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian is walking around the arena, looking for partners for Friday Night.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, happy about finally filming that ZTLIS segment with Miz. He now works on cutting it all together, his Internet Championship right at his side.

MVP is in the gym, lifting weights.

Natalya arrives to the arena, smiling, and she walks around.

Shane McMahon is in his office.

The Five on Five Match is at Survivor Series.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:51 am

Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes and John Cena arrive,

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 Audioguy

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 Tumblr_ls7bduZOYw1qaiim5o1_500

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 Tumblr_llywgp2LW81qah4tz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:07 am

Just finished writting the main event for Survivor Series. Man that was huge!

Tonight on Raw:

Wade Barrett defends the US Title against the Internet Champion, Long Island's own Zack Ryder.

Shawn Michaels will face one of the most dangerous challenges in his historic career when he will go one on one against the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry.

Big Show will finally get his hands on Triple H when the World's Largest Athlete and the Cerebral Assasin meet in the ring.

WWE Champion The Miz defends the WWE Title against CM Punk in a rematch from Vengeance. If the Miz gets DQ'd or counted out he will lose the WWE title.

Plus, Chris Jericho will attempt to end his losing streak, Kofi Kingston will lay some boom boom action, the Divas title is on the line, Edge returns to face Alberto Del Rio and much more...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:34 am

Maryse arrives at the arena for the very first time with a smirk on her face as she puts her hands in the fans faces and walks on.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Kane: *walking around backstage looking furious*

AJ Lee: *signing autographs and taking pictures with some fans*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:01 pm

*AJ Lee appears on the stage as the fans give her a good cheer*

AJ: "Wow now this is an audience to remember!"

*the crowd gives her another good cheer*

AJ: "Now I won't be long guys, I just wanted to come out here and acknowledge all the new divas who were signed! We have Lita...The "Queen of Extreme!"

*fans cheer when Lita's name is mentioned*

AJ: "Then we have another fast rising divas...Eve Torres! Maryse, and now Natalya! Just two days ago it was only Taylor and I! Time flies when you're having fun I guess!"

*AJ shrugs and laughs as the fans cheer*

AJ: "But lets really cut to the chase, I'm really happy for all the divas who are here, I respect each and everyone of them, but if you get in the ring with this girl, just be prepared for the fight of your life, because I will never give up hope of reaching my dream in becoming a great Diva's Champion for all of you!"

*points to the crowd and they cheer some more*

*AJ drops her microphone and her theme begins to play as she poses and celebrates with fans before heading backstage*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:18 pm

OFF: Alright, so I got that ZTLIS thing done with Granger. So now I'll work on the rest and get it posted.

Christian arrives to the arena, still looking for teammates in his Survivor Series match.

Zack Ryder arrives and goes into his lr, and posts ZTLIS, waiting for the video to upload fully.

MVP arrives to the arena and signs some autographs. He then takes photos with fans and walks inside.

Natalya arrives to the arena and walks around, smiling.

Shane McMahon is in his office, sleeping with his head on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Kane: *walking around backstage with a towel over his head and carrying his mask around*

AJ Lee: *walking around backstage with a smile on her face as she listens to her ipod*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Chris Jericho arrives, he is hoping that Teddy won't screw him over again or he might have to take the situation into his own hands

Kofi Kingston arrives shaking hands and taking pictures with the fans and he is thinking about cutting a precious promo

John Morrison in his lockeroom

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 pm

The NEW AND IMPROVED Z! True Long Island Story Episode 1

An applause sound effect is heard, as Zack Ryder stands there smiling. He pretends to wave to each side, as the sound effect fades away.

Ryder: Welcome everybody to episode 1 of the NEW AND IMPROVED Z! True Long Island Story! I am your host…

Zack raises the Internet Title up in front of him.

Ryder: The INTERNET Champion, Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder!

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 1_151567064

Ryder: Tonight on Monday Night RAW, I am facing Wade Barrett for the United States Championship! I WAS in the WWE Championship tournament, but I was pulled for whatever reason, and I’ve successfully defended MY Internet Championship 3 weeks straight now! Now I’m possibly going to win the United States Championship! I’d be the first EVER Unified United States Internet Champion! In fact, once I win the title, that’s what I’ll call it! The United States Internet Championship! Yeah…

The camera then shows a view of The Big O standing in front of a house.

O: I wrestled some no body at a show here in Long Island. Here’s how it went down!

The camera then shows a view of Zack.

Ryder: Maybe one of these days me and The Big O could become WWE Tag Team Champions!

The camera cuts to a view of Scott Stanford standing with Zack Ryder.

Scott: So Zack, do you have any idea why you were pulled from the WWE Championship Tournament?

Ryder: Actually Scott, I don’t. If I knew, I would have voiced it by now. But I do have a theory. Teddy Long knows that I would have won that tournament, and he didn’t want Zack Ryder as WWE Champion. Teddy has something against me, and I plan on getting to the bottom of it!

Scott: I’ll help you out there, I can get inside Teddy’s mind and see whats going on in there.

Ryder: That’s… creepy, but whatever can help me out bro!

Scott: Alright, I’ll get right to it!

The camera cuts to a view of Ryder standing in his locker room.

Zack: Alright broskis, now its time for the moment you've all been waiting for... here he is... the WWE Champion... THE MIZ!

The Miz: The man of the hour.. wait no the man of the hour! The Day! THE MIZ!!! Thank you for having me on the show Zack i am proud to bring some awesomeness to your show. So anyways the champ is here so lets do whatever Zack but remember you have more viewers right now than EVER before!

Ryder: Don't worry Miz. I've got A LOT planned for your appearance. But, for time purposes, I bet my broskis and your MizFits, would like to see you shoot. Come on, it won't hurt ya.

The Miz: Shoot? You want me to shoot? Shoot on what how Theodore Long needs to go back to Friday Night's and stop trying to act like a good GM by placing yours truly in matches with an idiot like CM Punk who does not even deserve to be in the same ring as me? Shoot on how The Rock needs to quit trying to steal MY spotlight and needs to just leave and stay gone! Get out of The Miz's company and The Miz's spotlight! The more and more I get the more wannabes come to try to get back on top! The Rock.. john Cena.. Brock Lesnar! All just wish they were me and they were the future of this business but they aren't because this business is me!

Ryder: Well... I was thinking something more along the lines of how BROtastic Zack Ryder is, but that works too. Wait, Miz, do you ever see Zack Ryder vs. The Miz for the WWE Championship happening?

The Miz: Really... Really... wait... Are you serious bro? It could happen Zack but that may be one of your worst decisions of your career. In easier words for you... face me and you will lose so stay in the mid-card until I am gone.

Zack: Ouch... That hurt bro... that hurt. i could easily see Zack Ryder vs. The Miz, but until that happens, we're broskis!

The Miz: True that is... broskies so lets get to something funny so the champ does not get to bored alright?

Ryder: Alright bro, just let me think of something real quick... OH! I got it! How about a game of "How well do you know The Miz?" Its a variation of "How Well do you know Zack Ryder?"

The Miz: So you are going to ask how well I know myself?

Ryder: Bro, that would just be stupid! You ask me, and the special guest, The Big O!

Big O walks onto the screen.

Ryder: Come on, shoot some questions bro!

The Miz: Alright this shall be fun. Hmm first question has got to be What T.V. show was The Miz mocked for when first joining the WWE?

Big O: Jersey Shore!

Ryder: Thats WAY far off O, its The Real World!

The Miz just smirks and cracks his neck

The Miz: Alright on to the next question then and is what was my first job in the WWE?

Big O: Host of SmackDown! I know that one's right!

The Miz: Actually working for Tough Enough was my first "JOB" I did not say anything about a paying job! Now here is a tough one for you both... Who have I tagged with to win the tag titles but not be able to?

Ryder and O both look at Miz baffled.

Ryder: I think your talking about that short stint with R-Truth.

O: I got no idea.

The Miz: Well he was one of the answers but I was talking about that wannabe me and sadly now still trying to ride my coattails... Chris Jericho!

Ryder: Didn't you team with him for like 2 weeks?

The Miz: Yes, until I told him to get lost and do not even think about trying to ride my coattails back to the top and I ditched him to become the WWE Champion for the first time!

Ryder: Whatever bro. Unless there are any more questions, Zack Ryder won 2-0! WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!

The Miz: Big O, here is you chance to tie or Zack you take the lead 4 to 0 with the double jeopardy round and that is What makes The Miz get extremely hyper and go almost crazy? Ryder, you should know you were on The Dirt Sheet!

O: Sorry, I actually never watched The Dirt Sheet.

Ryder: You've GOT to be kidding me O! I'M ALL JACKED UP ON COFFEE BABY YEAH!!!

The Miz: Ah nice Memory Zack so you WIN! Good Job but I get 6 points so.. I win!

Ryder: Thats not fair! But whatever bro.

Ryder looks at the camera.

Ryder: Well that’s all the time we’ve got for this week, I hope you enjoyed the show. Don’t forget to like this video, leave a comment, subscribe to my channel, go back and watch all my other episodes, and like me on FaceBook! Follow me on Twitter! Buy the Broski T-Shirt, the Broski Headband AND the Broski Sunglasses, and Take Care, Spike Your Hair! WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!

Miz looks into the camera.

Miz: And that’s… AWWWEEESOMMMMEEE!

OFF: Any comments on the first episode?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Me thinks I should pick up The Big O? Razz
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Me thinks I should pick up The Big O? Razz
I was planning on it eventually but if you want to then do it!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:29 pm

ATTENTION

- Adding to the OF THE WEEK will be the "Roleplayer of The Week!" At the end of the PPV the person with the MOST wins on that will receive a shot at the INTERNET Championship <-- get it?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:03 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
ATTENTION

- Adding to the OF THE WEEK will be the "Roleplayer of The Week!" At the end of the PPV the person with the MOST wins on that will receive a shot at the INTERNET Championship <-- get it?
So... if Zack Ryder wins...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
ATTENTION

So... if Zack Ryder wins...

Antother of your characters get a shot
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:17 pm

CM Punk and the Miz arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Wade Barrett arrives and smirks as he sees he is burying Zack Ryder tonight...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 pm

HUGE NEWS!

- Hardcore Championship HAS RETURNED!

- Superstar Limit raised to 4!!!!!

In Other News....

Referee Application
- Referee Name:
- Activity as Red (1-10):
- Referee Picture:
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm

James Storm sitting on a crate. With a crate. Of bud.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm

- Referee Name: Scott Armstrong
- Activity as Red (1-10): I guess 8?
- Referee Picture: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 9246390
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Monday Night Raw

Live From Atlanta Georgia

Raw kicks off with the Rock making his way to the ring into a huge amount of cheers from the crowd. The Rock says he knows that he will face Brock Lesnar in two weeks in the biggest rematch of all time. He says that he has been watching Lesnar and he will not underestimate him this time. This time Rock will be in the ring with a returning monster and not a young hungry bull that Lesnar was back in 2002. He says that he heard that Lesnar will get his debut match next week. He says he will be watching this match to make sure that Brock is in a good shape and 100% ready for the Rock at November 21st. John Laurinaitis comes out. John says that Rock’s match against Brock is scheduled to take place the next night after Survivor Series. John tells Rock to back off of his tag team match at Survivor Series or else, if John’s team wins then John will take over Monday night Raw and the first thing he’s going to do is to cancel the biggest rematch of all time. He asks the Rock if they have a deal. Rock hits the Rock-Bottom on Laurinaitis in a huge reaction from the crowd in Atlanta. Brock Lesnar appears in the stage and has a stare-down with the Rock.

Tonight on Raw: WWE Champion The Miz defends the WWE title against CM Punk. If Miz gets disqualified or counted out he will lose the WWE Championship.

Up next: Wade Barrett defends the US Title against the Internet Champion Zack Ryder!

A promo for Survivor Series airs.

U.S. Championship – Wade Barrett vs Zack Ryder

The bell rings and they go at it. Ryder unloads on Barrett early and gets a 2 count. Barrett comes back with a big clothesline. Ryder comes back with a pair of clotheslines and an elbow out of the corner. Ryder dropkicks Barrett from the top, sending him out to the floor. Ryder leaps over the top and takes out Barrett. Ryder goes to pick up Barrett and Barrett rams Ryder back-first into the ring apron. Barrett bangs Ryder’s head against the steel steps before sending him back inside. Back in the ring Barrett applies a chin-lock on Ryder. Barrett works over Ryder for a 2 count. Ryder turns things around and Barrett smacks his head hard in the corner. They get up and trade shots. Ryder plants Barrett on his face again. Ryder wails away on Barrett in the corner and drops him with a forearm shot to the face. Ryder fist pumps and kicks Barrett in the face for a close 2 count. Ryder goes for the Rough Ryder but Barrett ducks it and takes down Ryder with a big boot right into the face. Barrett quickly hits the Wasteland on Ryder and picks up the win to retain the title at 5:23.

Winner & Still US Champion: Wade Barrett!

After the match, Barrett takes the US Title belt and celebrates in the ring as we see highlights of the match leading to the finish.

Commercial Break.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:31 pm

The first episode of the NEW AND IMPROVED Z! True Long Island Story was cool. Gongratulations!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 pm

RED wrote:
The first episode of the NEW AND IMPROVED Z! True Long Island Story was cool. Gongratulations!
Why thank you Red.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Back from the break, Chris Jericho is in the ring talking about Teddy’s management decisions on Raw. He says he is officially on Laurinaitis side and he can’t wait until Teddy is gone from the WWE. Theodore comes out into the stage and tells Jericho that he shouldn’t blame the GM for being in a losing streak, he should blame himself for once. He says that tonight Jericho will get a chance to end the losing streak because he is scheduled to go one on one against Kofi Kingston…next. Kingston comes out into a good pop from the crowd.

Chris Jericho vs Kofi Kingston

The bell rings and here we go. Kingston approaches Jericho with his fists up. Jericho circles Kingston, they lock up, Jericho pushes Kingston to the corner and slaps him. Kingston goes after Jericho in the other corner before it gets broken up. Kingston takes the back of Jericho. Jericho counters that into a headlock takedown. Kingston gets to his feet, elbows Jericho in the gut, but Jericho levels him with a forearm to the head. Jericho with some stiff kicks to the chest of Kingston. Jericho pushes Kingston against the ropes, tries to throw him over the top rope, but Kingston stops himself from going over. Kingston leaps over Jericho a few times and then Jericho bails to recover. Kingston then runs and nails Jericho with a boot to the face through the ropes. Kingston with a springboard splash over the top rope to the outside on Jericho. Kingston throws Jericho back in the ring, jumps off the top rope, connects with a cross-body, but Jericho kicks out after two. Jericho is in the corner, Kingston jumps up, but Jericho dumps him off over the top rope. Jericho goes to the outside and shoulder charges Kingston against the side of the ring. Jericho tosses Kingston back in the ring and then kicks him in the back. Jericho with some shoulder charges in the corner on Kingston. Jericho with a big irish whip on Kingston into the corner. Kingston rolls to the ring apron and Jericho suplexes him back inside over the top rope. Jericho with a backbreaker on Kingston. Kingston knees Jericho in the head to break it up. Jericho fires back with a huge dropkick to the face on Kingston. Jericho with a knee to the back of Kingston against the ropes. Kingston fights back with some body shots, but Jericho catches Kingston and applies an abdominal stretch. Kingston fights out with a big hip toss on Jericho. Jericho trips up Kingston and he falls to his face against the second rope. Jericho stands over the back of Kingston applying pressure. Jericho puts Kingston up on the top rope and lands a few forearms to the back. Kingston counters a back suplex into a body splash that results in a two count. Kingston with more body shots and then a quick clothesline. Kingston with a dropkick and another forearm takedown. Jericho dodges a body splash by Kingston with a leg takedown that Kingston counters into a close near-fall. Kingston then hits the double-leg drop on Jericho, but only gets a two count. Kingston with a huracanrana on Jericho, but Jericho again kicks out during a pin-fall attempt. Jericho then kicks Kingston right in the ribs. Jericho with a Lionsault on Kingston for the two count. Jericho goes for the Walls of Jericho but Kingston counters into a small-package for a near-fall. Jericho with a knee chop on Kingston and he finally locks in the Walls of Jericho. Kingston goes near the ropes but Jericho drags him back in the center of the ring. Kingston fights through the pain and succeeds to grab the bottom rope. Jericho is forced to release the hold and that really pisses him off. Kingston hits the Trouble in Paradise out of nowhere and gets the win at 12:09.

Winner: Kofi Kingston!

After the match both men are down after giving it all in a great contest. Kingston gets into his feet and celebrates in the top rope. We see highlights of the match leading to the finish. Kingston heads into the ramp victorious as Jericho lays in the ring with his losing streak intact.

Backstage Josh Matthews interviews HBK. Michael says he is 100% ready to face Mark Henry tonight. He acknowledges how powerful and dangerous Henry is and he admits that Henry is the World’s Strongest Man. However he adds that no matter how strong you are you can’t get up after a superkick to the chin. HBK promises that tonight he will kick Henry’s teeth down his throat.

Big Show comes out into a big reaction from the crowd. Show gets into the ring as he is scheduled to go one on one against the Game Triple H. Triple H comes out to the ramp wearing his suit. He says that as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations Mr. John Laurinaitis decided to change tonight’s match between Show and HHH to avoid any physical damage over HHH by Show just two weeks before Survivor Series. Teddy Long comes out and he says that he just got informed about what Laurinaitis did and he is unable to change this decision. He says that however HHH will compete tonight. Teddy says that he has switched the opponents in the HHH/Show match and the HBK/Henry match. Tonight Big Show will face Mark Henry and HHH will face HBK. Indeed Mark Henry comes out and walks down the ring holding a mic. He says that he is very unhappy about Long’s decision to switch opponents tonight because he wanted HBK tonight very much. He says he is angry and that’s not good for Show. Big Show almost begs Henry to get in the ring.

Mark Henry vs Big Show

The bell rings, big lock up and Henry pushes Big Show away. Second lock up and Henry pushes Big Show into the corner. Big Show tosses Henry to the corner and hits some big rights and lefts. Henry is down and rolls out to avoid the offense from Big Show. Henry gets up on the ring apron and Big Show tosses him back inside. Big Show drops Henry with a superkick to the jaw. Henry with a big chop block takedown on Big Show. Henry then lifts up Big Show and plants him with a scoop slam with little effort. Henry drops a big elbow over the back of Big Show. Henry drives Big Show’s knee into the mat with force. Henry drops an elbow over the hip and knee of Big Show. Henry drops another elbow over Big Show’s knee and locks his foot in his legs to apply more pressure. Big Show turns over Henry and drops a boot across his face. Big Show tries for a scoop slam on Henry, but Henry splashes over Big Show. Henry and Show take each other down with a double clothesline. Both get up to their knees and exchange shots. Big Show with a splash to Henry in the corner followed by a quick shoulder block. Big Show with a scoop slam on Henry. Big Show calls out for the chokeslam. Big Show connects with the chokeslam and Henry powers out after two. Big Show gets the fist ready, but Henry cuts him off with a kick to the gut and connects with the World’s Strongest Slam! Henry covers Big Show…and Big Show powers out after two. Henry then hits a big splash on Show but again Show kicks out. Henry goes mad and rolls out of the ring. He grabs the steel steps and tosses them inside the ring. The ref calls for the bell.

Winner via DQ: Big Show!

Henry gets in the ring and shoves the referee away. He grabs the steel steps and stalks Show who is now on his knees. HBK runs down to the ring and gets in front of Big Show only to be smashed by the steel steps that Henry uses as a weapon. Show hits a spear on Henry causing the steps to fall right into the head of Henry. Show pulls Michaels out of the ring and helps him to get into the back as HBK looks like he doesn’t know where he is.

Commercial Break.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next