The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 am

John TPA wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
i am at school and have ZERO apps

You suck doodle head.

you do lets rp
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
John TPA wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

You suck doodle head.

you do lets rp

Too tired..
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:01 am

John TPA wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
John TPA wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

You suck doodle head.

you do lets rp

Too tired..
Im in class bitch lol
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 am

Todays List To Do
- Joint Promo With Hazza
- Interview with the Miz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:40 am

`Nova wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Triple H is walking around backstage in a suit. He is visibly frustrated and most people are guessing that it has something to do with the events from RAW.

Mr Kennedy is in the gym, preparing for his match with R-Truth on Smackdown. A grin spreads across his face as he remembers the surprise he has in store for everyone this Friday.

Ricardo Rodriguez is still standing in the ring awaiting a response.

>>Ezekial Jackson rages by Rodriguez and shoves him to the ground as he continues walking<<

Rodriguez is in the ring, please read before RPing.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:10 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 24pmn49

Cody Rhodes arrives into the arena wearing a hood over his head.

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 40009094_384x288_generated

R-Truth arrives wondering why everyone is congratulating him on becoming the Intercontinental Champion last week since on his mind he was screwed by Little Jimmy and did not win the title.

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Markhenry

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry arrives making plans about who is going to be his next victim.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:40 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Dolph_ziggler_845

>Dolph Ziggler is at an autograph signing in a mall near the arena where the next smackdown will be hosted. Where he will face off against John and Randy Orton in the tournament to decide the next champion<

==========================================================

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Taylor_wilde

>Taylor Wilde sitting in the back not dressed yet but in her casual outfit thinking about Kelly Kelly and how she'll whoop her ugly little ass in the ring<

==============================================================

OFF: Jackson inactive for today.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:22 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Longsimmons2

Straight from the desk of Theodore Long:

"This Monday night on Raw three matches will be confirmed for next Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Stay tuned."

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:45 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Todays List To Do
- Joint Promo With Hazza
- Interview with the Miz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

[AJ Styles is seen chilling in his locker room]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Kane: *pacing back and forth looking to destroy someone*

Kelly Kelly: *walking around backstage with her ipod in*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Triple H is walking around the halls, thinking about his match on RAW this Monday. He decides that he should probably get some training in and heads to the gym in preparation for his match.

Mr Kennedy walks out of his locker room in his tank top and tracksuit bottoms. He looks up the halls and sees that nobody is there and, since there is nothing better to do, heads back into his locker room to rest.

Since nobody accepted his challenge in the ring, Ricardo Rodriguez is now in his ring gear backstage. He decides to get some training in against a jobber in the practice ring.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:05 pm

^ Don't worry Ricardo will have his debut match next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Kane: *finally starts to calm down and walks toward the locker room*

Kelly Kelly: *changes into her work out clothes and heads toward the gym to train*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 pm

So is Smackdown getting posted on Saturday or are you going to send it to someone to post tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Saturday morning like I said. Smile
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm

I can post it.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:54 pm

OFF: Sorry I haven't been posting, my laptop is dead and I'm currently awaiting a new charger. Right now I'm on my mother's laptop. Interview with Christian to come up.

Plus, who thinks I should do ZTLIS with Zack Ryder as a weekly thing. I experimented with it on another site and it was a success. So, who thinks so?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:14 pm

I think you should give it a go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Standing backstage is Christian. He walks around, smirking, wearing his Hit The Switch Shirt. As he turns a corner, he is stopped by Matt Striker.

>>Matt Striker<<

“Ladies and gentlemen I am standing here with Christian. Christian, you will be going up against a man who knows you very well, and a man who knows you very well, AJ Styles. How do you feel going up into your match?”

>>”Captain Charisma” Christian<<

“To be honest Matt, I do know that I’ll get a good match from AJ, but I don’t expect a loss. You see, I put AJ Styles on the map. If it wasn’t for Christian’s Coalition, that kid would NOT be where he is today. He may have done some good stuff, but he is NOTHING compared to me! I have been in this business for YEARS, and I know what I’m doing inside and out of that ring. AJ, he’s just a kid. Knowing that I did what I did for his career, I know that I’ll walk out in the finals of this tournament, and by the end, I WILL be World Heavyweight Champion!”

“Christian’s Coalition was a very successful stable, with you as the leader of course. Do you have any thoughts that AJ may have been planning for this kind of thing from the start?”

”You really think that a kid could think this far into the future? This is 2011 Matt, AJ Styles didn’t plan from the start of Christian’s Coalition that something like this would come up one day, and that he should be prepared for it by knowing me. That’s something even I hesitate to do. I don’t need to plan into the future, and though AJ should, he doesn’t either. Like I said, I put AJ on the map, I made him who he is. I know AJ Styles inside that ring, and though he may have changed over the years, he will still do generally the same thing. I will defeat AJ, no doubt about it.”

“Is there any way that you think AJ could be ready?”

[color=gold]”Of course there is. If he does what every wrestler does, he would be ready. He needs to study tapes, train for my ring style, do whatever he can do to get ready. I have, and I’m completely ready for him. No matter what, I guarantee victory!”

Christian walks away from Striker, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:03 am

Hazza never did his promo..........
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:40 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Female-wrestler-taylor

~Taylor Wilde Walking around in a new dress she bought and not here for long she goes to the cafe to grab a light drink of juice~

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Hey this activity thing lets get it started!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Granger, lezzz start this off. RP time.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:02 pm

>> The fans cheer in the arena as Sheamus, The Celtic Warrior himself, walks out from the back, in a NEW Sheamus T-Shirt. Sheamus heads down the ramp , highfiving the fans. Sheamus slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, cheering with the fans. Sheamus then hops down and is handed a microphone. <<

~ Sheamus ~
"Thank you! Thank you! Now listen up fella! Tonight, live on Smackdown. Its going to be two hours, of hard hitting, faced paced, action! That you CAN'T SEE ANY WHERE ELSE! So make sure you stay tuned fellas! And you know, tonight ... I got myself a little suprise match of my own."

>> Sheamus smiles as the fans continue to cheer for him. <<

~ Sheamus ~
"Now, tonight, when I destroy, whoever my opponent is. It doesn't matter who is the World Heavyweight Championship, because at the end of the day. That title is coming home with me! And too anyone in the back, who thinks they can come out here now, and face me, I welcome them! Anyone? No? Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 17 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next