The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series

Go down 
+4
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Oriadon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series Empty
PostSubject: Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series   Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:47 am

So, Rock put up a promotional poster on Twitter, along with the announcement that he will join forces with Cena for a 5-vs-5 Traditional Survivor Series elimination tag match at...well, Survivor Series. And now it is confirmed on wwe.com.

Me, I think this is a very good match type to ease the Rock back into in-ring competition in anticipation for Wrestlemania 28, with him not constantly having to be in the ring while still being there for a match. And while Cena and Rock on one team pretty much puts the winner's names up in fireworks, it'll be interesting to find out if any of the other eight superstars involved benefit from working with or against Cena and the Rock. I know those two will be the main focus of the match and events leading to it, but I think it would behoove WWE to use two of their most popular names to help get someone new over as well.

On a side note, I could easily see Awesome Truth being the co-captains of the other team, with Miz bringing up the Rock laying him out at Mania and taking his spotlight and the 'conspiracy' to steal the show at WM 28.

Who do you think will be the other members of the tag match? Will Cena and Rock be able to co-exist as a unit? What is the likelihood of Rock wrestling more before WM 28, now that he'll likely be looking to wear out the ring rust for his big Wrestlemania match?

What do you think will happen? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series   Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:50 am

It'll be either Awesome Truth or ADR to captain the team with whoever's the WWE Champ to compete earlier in the night
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series   Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 am

I'd honestly rather see Team Bring It vs. Team CeNation
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series   Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:10 am

I'd say it will be:

The Rock, John Cena, Ezekiel Jackson, Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler vs Awesome Truth, Sin Cara, Wade Barrett and Jack Swagger
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series   Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:20 am

Who cares?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series   Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:35 am

Is SS next?
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series   Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:08 pm

CM Punk will be a perfect option for the Cena team,along Sheamus and Randy Orton,while on the Awesome Truth team,Mark Henry,Alberto Del Rio,and Wade Barrett.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series   Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Team CeBring - Cena, Rock, Mistico, Sheamus, Riley/Morrison

Team Conspiracy - Miz, Truth, Hunico, Christian, Ziggler

Based off of solid feuds and gimmicky stuff. I'm thinking Ziggler loses his title w/o getting pinned, and talks about it being a conspiracy or w/e the fuck with Riley/Morrison confronting him and saying he should quit being a bitch. Also, the whole Cara thing is supposed to be controversial, so w/e. I'm assuming ADR will retain and fight Punk for the WWE Championship after Punk beats HHH. Apparently WWE stock has been affected by the kayfabe passing of the company to Trips, and Vinny won't be having that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series   Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock and Cena to team at Survivor Series
Page 1 of 1