The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?

Go down 
+10
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Cole
SP
Jarrett
SuperByNature
fuck
TJ
White guy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? Empty
PostSubject: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Jackass Obama completely overreacts to Tropical Storm OOOPS I mean Hurricane Irene by having 3,000 extra troops on standby. This will end up costing the country MILLIONS. You elected him, at least this will likely cost him the next election.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Are you one of those guys who criticizes Obama's every move? I'm not a fan of his, but sending some troops down there will help speed things up. He'd get criticism even if he didn't send any troops, quite frankly he can't win.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:35 am

Better to be safe then sorry...

Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? 0925_2643_390
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:54 am

him sending extra troops is a product of the last time a hurricane happened and the leader failing to get there fast enough. Now, I don't blame Bush (hell, clinton was faced with a similar thing and it took him only a day shorter to head out to florida. people were bashing bush for how he handled katrina a day or two after the hurricane itself when clinton took 3 days to head out to Hurricane Andrew.) for taking 4 days to respond to new orleans, because of safety issues and stuff like that, but he took a lot of heat for waiting to respond. Obama was trying to get things in motion so that people didn't give him heat. its damned if you do damned if you don't for obama. now, i didn't vote for the man, i don't think that he should be in the white house. but at some point, you gotta stop bashing Obama. A house divided against itself cannot stand. if you want to do something about obama, wait until november of next year, elect someone new. but right now, he is our leader.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:55 am

I refuse to acknowledge such a person as "my leader."
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:02 am

And why? because you wanna keep dragging hate and pushing our country one step closer to a democrat/republican civil war? there is nothing you can do about obama right now in the oval office. you have no grounds to impeach him. unless you do wanna start a civil war. so why keep fighting that obama is our leader?

Why is this a big deal? if every soldier costs 100,000 to be put on standby, it would only cost every citizen one dollar. and that's if every soldier costs 100,000, which is not the case.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 am

Jarrett wrote:
I refuse to acknowledge such a person as "my leader."

Jarrett right here...
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? 208x228_Mami-GOD-DAMN-I-LOVE-SLAVERY
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:19 am

SuperByNature wrote:
And why? because you wanna keep dragging hate and pushing our country one step closer to a democrat/republican civil war? there is nothing you can do about obama right now in the oval office. you have no grounds to impeach him. unless you do wanna start a civil war. so why keep fighting that obama is our leader?

Why is this a big deal? if every soldier costs 100,000 to be put on standby, it would only cost every citizen one dollar. and that's if every soldier costs 100,000, which is not the case.
Because he isn't MY LEADER. I don't have to accept him, nobody does. And I see ZERO reason for ANYBODY to accept just that; ZERO. ZERO is what he's given us and ZERO is what he is.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:21 am

Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

Because he isn't MY LEADER. I don't have to accept him, nobody does. And I see ZERO reason for ANYBODY to accept just that; ZERO. ZERO is what he's given us and ZERO is what he is.

So...you'd rather John McAwesome and Lisa Ann, then?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:37 am

It doesn't matter, cause Jarrett's "Leader" is his lame cousin Garrett.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:47 am

Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

because he was elected. your right. you don't have to respect him or follow him. that is your right as an american citizen. just like its your right to let this country fall by the wayside, be driven into the ground, because you would rather spend your time arguing with the man in charge instead of coming up with a solution to fix the problems that the man in charge faces. as the great john f kennedy said "Ask not what your country can do for you, but for what you can do for your country".
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:52 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

because he was elected. your right. you don't have to respect him or follow him. that is your right as an american citizen. just like its your right to let this country fall by the wayside, be driven into the ground, because you would rather spend your time arguing with the man in charge instead of coming up with a solution to fix the problems that the man in charge faces. as the great john f kennedy said "Ask not what your country can do for you, but for what you can do for your country".
And what is it I can do? I don't hold any kind of supreme power. The fact is, I don't like him, and it's because I don't like the things he does.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:53 am

Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

And what is it I can do? I don't hold any kind of supreme power. The fact is, I don't like him, and it's because I don't like the things he does.

It's cause he's black isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 am

I dont like Obama. He smells...like poop.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:17 am

Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

you hold the most important rights. the right to support. the right to talk and work things out. the right to brainstorm new ways to fix our problems. the right to vote. which, granted, you don't have that now, but you can inspire people to vote one way or another. I don't like the man either. i don't think he should have been elected, but he is all we've got. and the fact is, that he isn't being given much of a chance. he is bashed for the little stuff he does. he is bashed for putting 3,000 soldiers in standby in case the country goes into a crisis. he gets bashed for killing a fly on the TODAY show. he gets bashed for bowing to the japanese prime minister, which wasn't about saying that Japan was superior, just that he has respect for Japan. With the current war between Democrats and Republicans, the man in charge can't do much because he doesn't have support of the congress, simply because the house is republican ruled. also, when he finishes his term, whether he gets re-elected next November or not, it will probably be a republican taking office. that constant flip flopping of voters doesn't allow anyone to be in office long enough to make change, and either way, the other party removes that change when they get into office. you know the last time that two presidents in a row came from the same party? Reagan and the first Bush in the 80s and early 90s. before that (not including the nixon and ford administrations because ford only served the end of nixon's term before being pushed out of the white house)? JFK and LBJ in the 60's. let me say one more thing about what you can do. you are one person, and you don't hold any kind of power. but we are the future of this nation. obama and people like him are the youth of yesterday. we have the power to change the future, but its gonna require that everyone realizes the power in their vote. realizes that they have the swing votes. there was an election in montana a few years ago, for the senate. Conrad Burns was the Incumbant, a republican, Jon Tester was the challenger, a democrat. Now, Burns had the spot for 26 years. Montana bled republican in those 26 years. Jon Tester beat Conrad Burns. everyone was like "i can't believe that Conrad burns got beat by tester, why did we elect him?" and someone responded "Well, did you vote for Conrad?" and those people who didn't like tester said "well...no..but...". they wielded the power to re-elect conrad burns, and they elected Jon Tester by not voting. because they thought that conrad burns had it in the bag, so they didn't even vote. they thought they were one person that couldn't change the vote, but en masse, they did change the vote.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 am

I hereby decree that Super rwned (ROYALLY owned) Jarret's arse with his last post
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 am

Obama seems pretty tops to me tbh
I'd take him as Australia's Prime Minister lol
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:26 am

CL Punk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

So...you'd rather John McAwesome and Lisa Ann, then?

I Like Lisa Ann.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 pm

It's not the troops he did send its the troops the idiot overreacted to by having on standby 3,000 on standby is a little uncalled for after already sending in 2,000. He's a fuckin idiot and just sits around all day. Try passing a bill would be nice, well one that is constitutional like the Health Care bill isn't once Romney gets into office that will be deemed unconstitutional and it will FINALLY be gone.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:08 pm

I didn't elect him...Americans did tongue
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Joey wrote:
I doubt this, he likely pulled the old Chicago politician thing of counting dead people's vote
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

White guy wrote:
Joey wrote:
I doubt this, he likely pulled the old Chicago politician thing of counting dead people's vote

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:13 am

White guy wrote:
It's not the troops he did send its the troops the idiot overreacted to by having on standby 3,000 on standby is a little uncalled for after already sending in 2,000. He's a fuckin idiot and just sits around all day. Try passing a bill would be nice, well one that is constitutional like the Health Care bill isn't once Romney gets into office that will be deemed unconstitutional and it will FINALLY be gone.
I don't think you understand what the president can do.

The president can't introduce bills. bills have to be made by the senate or the house, depending on what the bill is about. the president can't even help pass a bill, all he can do is sign it into law or veto it once it gets past the house and the senate. this is how a bill works. the bill starts out being written by a senator/representative (but so i don't always have to type both, ill just say this particular bill starts in the senate). it then moves to a committee of senators, who edit the bill and whatever it takes to make it constitutional and maybe add stuff that has nothing to do with the law they want to pass, hoping that someone will okay the bill without paying attention or without caring about that particular portion. then, if it passes the committee, it goes to the senate floor. there, the debate continues and everyone says what they want to say. Then, the senate votes on it. it takes a majority ruling to pass it to the house. if the senate ties 50-50, Joe Biden gets the swing vote. if it succeeds, it goes to the house. the house then repeats what the senate did, and if it passes the house, it goes to the president. the president then decides if he wants to sign it or veto it. if he signs it, it becomes law. if he vetoes it, it goes back through both chambers, and if they get 75 percent of the senate and 75 percent of the house to overrule the veto, it becomes law. The president also can't say that something is unconstitutional, unless he takes a case before the Supreme Court. but he can't rule it out of law, whether its Barack Obama or Mitt Romney, unless he uses executive order, which if he does, he could be charged with abusing his power and could be removed from office, especially if romney were to do it early in his presidency if he was elected. now let's focus on the part about him being an idiot and sitting around doing nothing all day. when was the last time you ran a nation? do you know how much it goes into running a nation like the united states? and didn't you sit around to bash the president? how hypocritical is that, complaining that the president is doing nothing while you do nothing, except complain about a few million dollars that we can pay off easily and quickly, which is nothing compared to leaving people out to dry. do you realize that a lot of the military is on standby anyways? that one of the military's jobs is to go to disaster sites and give food and water, whether that be here in the US or abroad? those military men were most likely on standby anyways, they just got orders to help out people who were affected by the hurricane. yes, we didn't lose a lot of citizens. but they did lose a lot of houses. a lot of towns are now shut off from the us and the rest of the world and can't get food or water unless its from the military. they are also homeless. if we were to not put military men on standby, we would have to get a ton of volunteers who would work for free or let those people starve to death. now, do you want to see a lot of people starve to death because you don't want to give up a few dollars of your yearly paycheck? are you really that fucking selfish?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:19 am

Super, WIN!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:46 pm

SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
I don't think you understand what the president can do.

The president can't introduce bills. bills have to be made by the senate or the house, depending on what the bill is about. the president can't even help pass a bill, all he can do is sign it into law or veto it once it gets past the house and the senate. this is how a bill works. the bill starts out being written by a senator/representative (but so i don't always have to type both, ill just say this particular bill starts in the senate). it then moves to a committee of senators, who edit the bill and whatever it takes to make it constitutional and maybe add stuff that has nothing to do with the law they want to pass, hoping that someone will okay the bill without paying attention or without caring about that particular portion. then, if it passes the committee, it goes to the senate floor. there, the debate continues and everyone says what they want to say. Then, the senate votes on it. it takes a majority ruling to pass it to the house. if the senate ties 50-50, Joe Biden gets the swing vote. if it succeeds, it goes to the house. the house then repeats what the senate did, and if it passes the house, it goes to the president. the president then decides if he wants to sign it or veto it. if he signs it, it becomes law. if he vetoes it, it goes back through both chambers, and if they get 75 percent of the senate and 75 percent of the house to overrule the veto, it becomes law. The president also can't say that something is unconstitutional, unless he takes a case before the Supreme Court. but he can't rule it out of law, whether its Barack Obama or Mitt Romney, unless he uses executive order, which if he does, he could be charged with abusing his power and could be removed from office, especially if romney were to do it early in his presidency if he was elected. now let's focus on the part about him being an idiot and sitting around doing nothing all day. when was the last time you ran a nation? do you know how much it goes into running a nation like the united states? and didn't you sit around to bash the president? how hypocritical is that, complaining that the president is doing nothing while you do nothing, except complain about a few million dollars that we can pay off easily and quickly, which is nothing compared to leaving people out to dry. do you realize that a lot of the military is on standby anyways? that one of the military's jobs is to go to disaster sites and give food and water, whether that be here in the US or abroad? those military men were most likely on standby anyways, they just got orders to help out people who were affected by the hurricane. yes, we didn't lose a lot of citizens. but they did lose a lot of houses. a lot of towns are now shut off from the us and the rest of the world and can't get food or water unless its from the military. they are also homeless. if we were to not put military men on standby, we would have to get a ton of volunteers who would work for free or let those people starve to death. now, do you want to see a lot of people starve to death because you don't want to give up a few dollars of your yearly paycheck? are you really that fucking selfish?
WRONG, Obama has done NOTHING, he hasn't even tried to do anything. In fact bills have sat on his desk and he has let them sit there till they expire. But I'm sure your liberalness won't see that. In fact 90% of Hussein's own party wants him out of office. He refused to have any sort of meetings thus pushing the country on the verge of a shutdown. Those military men, I was one of those so stfu unless you actually know what your talking about. We had Governor Quinn come to us and tell us that President Obama was wasting our time because it isn't that bad of a hurricane. FUCK them if they were stupid enough to not get out of the way of a hurricane when their mayor or governor told them to. If they aren't smart enough to get out of the way then let them wash away it's survival of the fittest. Are you that fucking selfish that you are so anti military that you want them to lose time with their children ON FUCKING STANDBY FOR A CATEGORY ONE HURRICANE. We lost hundreds of dollars from our jobs and lost time in school. But as long as there is that chance at MAYBE and it's not you then it's ok huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Aren't you glad you elected this idiot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next