HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm by fuck

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:55 pm

John TPA wrote:
Super, WIN!
If only you knew how wrong his statement was
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Not to knock on any Canadians, Aussies, etc. but I really don't think they know all the details that some Americans know about the American president. You all may think he's good because he hasn't done anything wrong to YOUR country and of course he will put on a smile when he visits, but that's about it. Although I wouldn't doubt that some Americans don't know anything about him, the foreign press don't pick up everything we do, because America's foreign to them.

To be fair, I couldn't tell you much about the prime ministers of Canada or Australia except that their names are Stephen Harper and Julia Gillard.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:51 pm

@ Dan - You just seem butt-hurt that you were one of these soldiers, apparently, and instead of wasting your time masturbating and whatever, you had to fulfill your role as a soldier to serve.

@ Jarrett - Yeah, while the foreign press doesn't pick up on everything, I think my knowledge of American politics is at least a little below yours, and for-sure above a shit-load of "Americans".

Yeah, sure, I don't really like Obama, but I don't like McCain more. And I can for-sure tell that even though I also don't like Super, he's pretty much raping you guys.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:55 pm

CL Punk wrote:
@ Dan - You just seem butt-hurt that you were one of these soldiers, apparently, and instead of wasting your time masturbating and whatever, you had to fulfill your role as a soldier to serve.

@ Jarrett - Yeah, while the foreign press doesn't pick up on everything, I think my knowledge of American politics is at least a little below yours, and for-sure above a shit-load of "Americans".

Yeah, sure, I don't really like Obama, but I don't like McCain more. And I can for-sure tell that even though I also don't like Super, he's pretty much raping you guys.
My role as a soldier is to NOT sit around all day in IL and wait for a call to some shit hole like New York City. I get paid to kill rag heads for a living.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:57 pm

CL Punk wrote:
@ Dan - You just seem butt-hurt that you were one of these soldiers, apparently, and instead of wasting your time masturbating and whatever, you had to fulfill your role as a soldier to serve.

@ Jarrett - Yeah, while the foreign press doesn't pick up on everything, I think my knowledge of American politics is at least a little below yours, and for-sure above a shit-load of "Americans".

Yeah, sure, I don't really like Obama, but I don't like McCain more. And I can for-sure tell that even though I also don't like Super, he's pretty much raping you guys.
The only thing is, it doesn't matter what he says, the discussion ended as soon as I said I can't be forced to accept him as a leader because it's my right to decide because he agreed that is true. There is nothing else to be going about on my part, so anything past that is irrelevant to my point.

And as for McCain, I like him, I'm not telling you he is the greatest Republican ever, but he's certainly better than Obama. He seems to have more knowledge over his priorities and seems to better understand what he is actually doing. Political experience aside, he served in the military and was a prisoner of war for many many years. Obama is "newer" onto the scene and if you couldn't figure it out before, has proved that being president isn't cut out for certain people, a category he seems to fall into perfectly.

@Dan - NYC isn't a shithole, it's our best city.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Jarrett wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
@ Dan - You just seem butt-hurt that you were one of these soldiers, apparently, and instead of wasting your time masturbating and whatever, you had to fulfill your role as a soldier to serve.

@ Jarrett - Yeah, while the foreign press doesn't pick up on everything, I think my knowledge of American politics is at least a little below yours, and for-sure above a shit-load of "Americans".

Yeah, sure, I don't really like Obama, but I don't like McCain more. And I can for-sure tell that even though I also don't like Super, he's pretty much raping you guys.
The only thing is, it doesn't matter what he says, the discussion ended as soon as I said I can't be forced to accept him as a leader because it's my right to decide because he agreed that is true. There is nothing else to be going about on my part, so anything past that is irrelevant to my point.

And as for McCain, I like him, I'm not telling you he is the greatest Republican ever, but he's certainly better than Obama. He seems to have more knowledge over his priorities and seems to better understand what he is actually doing. Political experience aside, he served in the military and was a prisoner of war for many many years. Obama is "newer" onto the scene and if you couldn't figure it out before, has proved that being president isn't cut out for certain people, a category he seems to fall into perfectly.


@Dan - NYC isn't a shithole, it's our best city.
Chicago is our best city, it's disowned Obama already Very Happy PLUS unlike NYC we actually have balls
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Chicago's not bad, but nothing beats NYC no doubt. And wasn't Chicago in like, some list for the most crime infested cities? Sure, it's a big city, which means big crime, but I remember it ranking above NYC, which is the biggest city we have.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Chicago's not bad, but nothing beats NYC no doubt. And wasn't Chicago in like, some list for the most crime infested cities? Sure, it's a big city, which means big crime, but I remember it ranking above NYC, which is the biggest city we have.
I've never been fascinated with NYC, now Chicago has it all. Plus it's also the first city to have it's police force to wear it's cities flag on their arms. Thats hood as fuck.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Good ol' racist Jarrett...
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker


Posts : 824
Location : Montana

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 pm

White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
It's not the troops he did send its the troops the idiot overreacted to by having on standby 3,000 on standby is a little uncalled for after already sending in 2,000. He's a fuckin idiot and just sits around all day. Try passing a bill would be nice, well one that is constitutional like the Health Care bill isn't once Romney gets into office that will be deemed unconstitutional and it will FINALLY be gone.
I don't think you understand what the president can do.

The president can't introduce bills. bills have to be made by the senate or the house, depending on what the bill is about. the president can't even help pass a bill, all he can do is sign it into law or veto it once it gets past the house and the senate. this is how a bill works. the bill starts out being written by a senator/representative (but so i don't always have to type both, ill just say this particular bill starts in the senate). it then moves to a committee of senators, who edit the bill and whatever it takes to make it constitutional and maybe add stuff that has nothing to do with the law they want to pass, hoping that someone will okay the bill without paying attention or without caring about that particular portion. then, if it passes the committee, it goes to the senate floor. there, the debate continues and everyone says what they want to say. Then, the senate votes on it. it takes a majority ruling to pass it to the house. if the senate ties 50-50, Joe Biden gets the swing vote. if it succeeds, it goes to the house. the house then repeats what the senate did, and if it passes the house, it goes to the president. the president then decides if he wants to sign it or veto it. if he signs it, it becomes law. if he vetoes it, it goes back through both chambers, and if they get 75 percent of the senate and 75 percent of the house to overrule the veto, it becomes law. The president also can't say that something is unconstitutional, unless he takes a case before the Supreme Court. but he can't rule it out of law, whether its Barack Obama or Mitt Romney, unless he uses executive order, which if he does, he could be charged with abusing his power and could be removed from office, especially if romney were to do it early in his presidency if he was elected. now let's focus on the part about him being an idiot and sitting around doing nothing all day. when was the last time you ran a nation? do you know how much it goes into running a nation like the united states? and didn't you sit around to bash the president? how hypocritical is that, complaining that the president is doing nothing while you do nothing, except complain about a few million dollars that we can pay off easily and quickly, which is nothing compared to leaving people out to dry. do you realize that a lot of the military is on standby anyways? that one of the military's jobs is to go to disaster sites and give food and water, whether that be here in the US or abroad? those military men were most likely on standby anyways, they just got orders to help out people who were affected by the hurricane. yes, we didn't lose a lot of citizens. but they did lose a lot of houses. a lot of towns are now shut off from the us and the rest of the world and can't get food or water unless its from the military. they are also homeless. if we were to not put military men on standby, we would have to get a ton of volunteers who would work for free or let those people starve to death. now, do you want to see a lot of people starve to death because you don't want to give up a few dollars of your yearly paycheck? are you really that fucking selfish?
WRONG, Obama has done NOTHING, he hasn't even tried to do anything. In fact bills have sat on his desk and he has let them sit there till they expire. But I'm sure your liberalness won't see that. In fact 90% of Hussein's own party wants him out of office. He refused to have any sort of meetings thus pushing the country on the verge of a shutdown. Those military men, I was one of those so stfu unless you actually know what your talking about. We had Governor Quinn come to us and tell us that President Obama was wasting our time because it isn't that bad of a hurricane. FUCK them if they were stupid enough to not get out of the way of a hurricane when their mayor or governor told them to. If they aren't smart enough to get out of the way then let them wash away it's survival of the fittest. Are you that fucking selfish that you are so anti military that you want them to lose time with their children ON FUCKING STANDBY FOR A CATEGORY ONE HURRICANE. We lost hundreds of dollars from our jobs and lost time in school. But as long as there is that chance at MAYBE and it's not you then it's ok huh?
not necessarily. all the congress has to do is stay in session. if they adjourn within 10 days of the bill going to obama's desk and it goes past those 10 days, the bill dies. if they don't adjourn, the bill goes into law after those 10 days. I like how you assume that I'm liberal. Even though I'm in the middle, i lean slightly towards conservative. because i didn't completely rip apart obama, I'm liberal? the biggest crisis facing our nation right now, imo, is democrat vs. republican. even if obama were to do everything right and nothing wrong, he wouldn't be able to get much done due to the republican majority in the house. that whole debt ceiling thing wouldn't have gotten to those huge lengths and a near shut down of the government if democrats and republicans could work together and get that deal done.

you are really pulling out the cheap shots on this post, aren't you? liberal, that was an ok jab. but my personal favorite is anti-military. That could not be further from the truth, I support the military men as much as possible, but they signed up for the job. they weren't drafted, they willingly signed up. they should be ready on a moment's notice anyways. let me ask you something. you are with some friends, you are doing stupid stuff, and you break your arm. they take you to the emergency room because its late at night. they page the doctor. should he stay at home because he wants to spend time with his family? or should he come over there and look at your arm? you did it to yourself, you were stupid enough to do it to yourself. oh the governor of illinois said that obama was wrong. stop the presses. i guess i was wrong about this whole thing. seriously, c'mon, that was really your argument?

And let me explain something about polls. someone can manipulate statistics very easily. it only takes someone who graduated high school to do so.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:03 pm

SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
It's not the troops he did send its the troops the idiot overreacted to by having on standby 3,000 on standby is a little uncalled for after already sending in 2,000. He's a fuckin idiot and just sits around all day. Try passing a bill would be nice, well one that is constitutional like the Health Care bill isn't once Romney gets into office that will be deemed unconstitutional and it will FINALLY be gone.
I don't think you understand what the president can do.

The president can't introduce bills. bills have to be made by the senate or the house, depending on what the bill is about. the president can't even help pass a bill, all he can do is sign it into law or veto it once it gets past the house and the senate. this is how a bill works. the bill starts out being written by a senator/representative (but so i don't always have to type both, ill just say this particular bill starts in the senate). it then moves to a committee of senators, who edit the bill and whatever it takes to make it constitutional and maybe add stuff that has nothing to do with the law they want to pass, hoping that someone will okay the bill without paying attention or without caring about that particular portion. then, if it passes the committee, it goes to the senate floor. there, the debate continues and everyone says what they want to say. Then, the senate votes on it. it takes a majority ruling to pass it to the house. if the senate ties 50-50, Joe Biden gets the swing vote. if it succeeds, it goes to the house. the house then repeats what the senate did, and if it passes the house, it goes to the president. the president then decides if he wants to sign it or veto it. if he signs it, it becomes law. if he vetoes it, it goes back through both chambers, and if they get 75 percent of the senate and 75 percent of the house to overrule the veto, it becomes law. The president also can't say that something is unconstitutional, unless he takes a case before the Supreme Court. but he can't rule it out of law, whether its Barack Obama or Mitt Romney, unless he uses executive order, which if he does, he could be charged with abusing his power and could be removed from office, especially if romney were to do it early in his presidency if he was elected. now let's focus on the part about him being an idiot and sitting around doing nothing all day. when was the last time you ran a nation? do you know how much it goes into running a nation like the united states? and didn't you sit around to bash the president? how hypocritical is that, complaining that the president is doing nothing while you do nothing, except complain about a few million dollars that we can pay off easily and quickly, which is nothing compared to leaving people out to dry. do you realize that a lot of the military is on standby anyways? that one of the military's jobs is to go to disaster sites and give food and water, whether that be here in the US or abroad? those military men were most likely on standby anyways, they just got orders to help out people who were affected by the hurricane. yes, we didn't lose a lot of citizens. but they did lose a lot of houses. a lot of towns are now shut off from the us and the rest of the world and can't get food or water unless its from the military. they are also homeless. if we were to not put military men on standby, we would have to get a ton of volunteers who would work for free or let those people starve to death. now, do you want to see a lot of people starve to death because you don't want to give up a few dollars of your yearly paycheck? are you really that fucking selfish?
WRONG, Obama has done NOTHING, he hasn't even tried to do anything. In fact bills have sat on his desk and he has let them sit there till they expire. But I'm sure your liberalness won't see that. In fact 90% of Hussein's own party wants him out of office. He refused to have any sort of meetings thus pushing the country on the verge of a shutdown. Those military men, I was one of those so stfu unless you actually know what your talking about. We had Governor Quinn come to us and tell us that President Obama was wasting our time because it isn't that bad of a hurricane. FUCK them if they were stupid enough to not get out of the way of a hurricane when their mayor or governor told them to. If they aren't smart enough to get out of the way then let them wash away it's survival of the fittest. Are you that fucking selfish that you are so anti military that you want them to lose time with their children ON FUCKING STANDBY FOR A CATEGORY ONE HURRICANE. We lost hundreds of dollars from our jobs and lost time in school. But as long as there is that chance at MAYBE and it's not you then it's ok huh?
not necessarily. all the congress has to do is stay in session. if they adjourn within 10 days of the bill going to obama's desk and it goes past those 10 days, the bill dies. if they don't adjourn, the bill goes into law after those 10 days. I like how you assume that I'm liberal. Even though I'm in the middle, i lean slightly towards conservative. because i didn't completely rip apart obama, I'm liberal? the biggest crisis facing our nation right now, imo, is democrat vs. republican. even if obama were to do everything right and nothing wrong, he wouldn't be able to get much done due to the republican majority in the house. that whole debt ceiling thing wouldn't have gotten to those huge lengths and a near shut down of the government if democrats and republicans could work together and get that deal done.

you are really pulling out the cheap shots on this post, aren't you? liberal, that was an ok jab. but my personal favorite is anti-military. That could not be further from the truth, I support the military men as much as possible, but they signed up for the job. they weren't drafted, they willingly signed up. they should be ready on a moment's notice anyways. let me ask you something. you are with some friends, you are doing stupid stuff, and you break your arm. they take you to the emergency room because its late at night. they page the doctor. should he stay at home because he wants to spend time with his family? or should he come over there and look at your arm? you did it to yourself, you were stupid enough to do it to yourself. oh the governor of illinois said that obama was wrong. stop the presses. i guess i was wrong about this whole thing. seriously, c'mon, that was really your argument?

And let me explain something about polls. someone can manipulate statistics very easily. it only takes someone who graduated high school to do so.
If I were to do something stupid like that YES he should stay home. Fuck the idiots that aren't smart enough to listen to their governor. Obama can't blaim republicans on the goverment almost shutting down because he refused to work on anything when he had complete control of the house and the senate. Democrats had all three and the once again dropped the ball like they do on EVERYTHING. The point of my argument is clear that Obama is WASTING us in the military. He thinks that putting us in a shithole like Lybia and saying we aren't there when I know plenty of people that ARE is a good idea. He thinks that wasting your tax dollars by activating Illinios troops and refusing to let them have reliable equipment to get to where he would want them to go is a good idea. Constantly cutting our pay and saying that it's for the betterment of the nation, however him and his fucktards in the Senate won't take a pay cut and they make TWICE that of the average military personel. The best thing is that Obama's popularity is so low there is almost no way his anti-American ass will get reelected. I wouldn't mind him so much if he would give a fuck more about the country than meeting with every little sports champion or building basketball courts in the white house. His health care bill is the one of the worst things that has ever been passed and luckily once Romney takes charge it will be deemed unconstitutional and the only evidence of this spineless coward will be gone.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker


Posts : 824
Location : Montana

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:29 pm

White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
It's not the troops he did send its the troops the idiot overreacted to by having on standby 3,000 on standby is a little uncalled for after already sending in 2,000. He's a fuckin idiot and just sits around all day. Try passing a bill would be nice, well one that is constitutional like the Health Care bill isn't once Romney gets into office that will be deemed unconstitutional and it will FINALLY be gone.
I don't think you understand what the president can do.

The president can't introduce bills. bills have to be made by the senate or the house, depending on what the bill is about. the president can't even help pass a bill, all he can do is sign it into law or veto it once it gets past the house and the senate. this is how a bill works. the bill starts out being written by a senator/representative (but so i don't always have to type both, ill just say this particular bill starts in the senate). it then moves to a committee of senators, who edit the bill and whatever it takes to make it constitutional and maybe add stuff that has nothing to do with the law they want to pass, hoping that someone will okay the bill without paying attention or without caring about that particular portion. then, if it passes the committee, it goes to the senate floor. there, the debate continues and everyone says what they want to say. Then, the senate votes on it. it takes a majority ruling to pass it to the house. if the senate ties 50-50, Joe Biden gets the swing vote. if it succeeds, it goes to the house. the house then repeats what the senate did, and if it passes the house, it goes to the president. the president then decides if he wants to sign it or veto it. if he signs it, it becomes law. if he vetoes it, it goes back through both chambers, and if they get 75 percent of the senate and 75 percent of the house to overrule the veto, it becomes law. The president also can't say that something is unconstitutional, unless he takes a case before the Supreme Court. but he can't rule it out of law, whether its Barack Obama or Mitt Romney, unless he uses executive order, which if he does, he could be charged with abusing his power and could be removed from office, especially if romney were to do it early in his presidency if he was elected. now let's focus on the part about him being an idiot and sitting around doing nothing all day. when was the last time you ran a nation? do you know how much it goes into running a nation like the united states? and didn't you sit around to bash the president? how hypocritical is that, complaining that the president is doing nothing while you do nothing, except complain about a few million dollars that we can pay off easily and quickly, which is nothing compared to leaving people out to dry. do you realize that a lot of the military is on standby anyways? that one of the military's jobs is to go to disaster sites and give food and water, whether that be here in the US or abroad? those military men were most likely on standby anyways, they just got orders to help out people who were affected by the hurricane. yes, we didn't lose a lot of citizens. but they did lose a lot of houses. a lot of towns are now shut off from the us and the rest of the world and can't get food or water unless its from the military. they are also homeless. if we were to not put military men on standby, we would have to get a ton of volunteers who would work for free or let those people starve to death. now, do you want to see a lot of people starve to death because you don't want to give up a few dollars of your yearly paycheck? are you really that fucking selfish?
WRONG, Obama has done NOTHING, he hasn't even tried to do anything. In fact bills have sat on his desk and he has let them sit there till they expire. But I'm sure your liberalness won't see that. In fact 90% of Hussein's own party wants him out of office. He refused to have any sort of meetings thus pushing the country on the verge of a shutdown. Those military men, I was one of those so stfu unless you actually know what your talking about. We had Governor Quinn come to us and tell us that President Obama was wasting our time because it isn't that bad of a hurricane. FUCK them if they were stupid enough to not get out of the way of a hurricane when their mayor or governor told them to. If they aren't smart enough to get out of the way then let them wash away it's survival of the fittest. Are you that fucking selfish that you are so anti military that you want them to lose time with their children ON FUCKING STANDBY FOR A CATEGORY ONE HURRICANE. We lost hundreds of dollars from our jobs and lost time in school. But as long as there is that chance at MAYBE and it's not you then it's ok huh?
not necessarily. all the congress has to do is stay in session. if they adjourn within 10 days of the bill going to obama's desk and it goes past those 10 days, the bill dies. if they don't adjourn, the bill goes into law after those 10 days. I like how you assume that I'm liberal. Even though I'm in the middle, i lean slightly towards conservative. because i didn't completely rip apart obama, I'm liberal? the biggest crisis facing our nation right now, imo, is democrat vs. republican. even if obama were to do everything right and nothing wrong, he wouldn't be able to get much done due to the republican majority in the house. that whole debt ceiling thing wouldn't have gotten to those huge lengths and a near shut down of the government if democrats and republicans could work together and get that deal done.

you are really pulling out the cheap shots on this post, aren't you? liberal, that was an ok jab. but my personal favorite is anti-military. That could not be further from the truth, I support the military men as much as possible, but they signed up for the job. they weren't drafted, they willingly signed up. they should be ready on a moment's notice anyways. let me ask you something. you are with some friends, you are doing stupid stuff, and you break your arm. they take you to the emergency room because its late at night. they page the doctor. should he stay at home because he wants to spend time with his family? or should he come over there and look at your arm? you did it to yourself, you were stupid enough to do it to yourself. oh the governor of illinois said that obama was wrong. stop the presses. i guess i was wrong about this whole thing. seriously, c'mon, that was really your argument?

And let me explain something about polls. someone can manipulate statistics very easily. it only takes someone who graduated high school to do so.
If I were to do something stupid like that YES he should stay home. Fuck the idiots that aren't smart enough to listen to their governor. Obama can't blaim republicans on the goverment almost shutting down because he refused to work on anything when he had complete control of the house and the senate. Democrats had all three and the once again dropped the ball like they do on EVERYTHING. The point of my argument is clear that Obama is WASTING us in the military. He thinks that putting us in a shithole like Lybia and saying we aren't there when I know plenty of people that ARE is a good idea. He thinks that wasting your tax dollars by activating Illinios troops and refusing to let them have reliable equipment to get to where he would want them to go is a good idea. Constantly cutting our pay and saying that it's for the betterment of the nation, however him and his fucktards in the Senate won't take a pay cut and they make TWICE that of the average military personel. The best thing is that Obama's popularity is so low there is almost no way his anti-American ass will get reelected. I wouldn't mind him so much if he would give a fuck more about the country than meeting with every little sports champion or building basketball courts in the white house. His health care bill is the one of the worst things that has ever been passed and luckily once Romney takes charge it will be deemed unconstitutional and the only evidence of this spineless coward will be gone.
i agree the almost cutting the payment of the troops is stupid. but the situation didn't arrise until after dems lost the house. they were fighting for a week or two about bills that were the same except for where the spending was gonna be cut, which programs would get the ax. and i don't think you read my first post that was in response to you. to be fair, i wouldn't have either. so i will sum it up. Mitt Romney, even if he was to be elected president, wouldn't be able to get rid of the health care plan by himself. he would require at the very least 5 of the 9 supreme court justices.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 pm

SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
White guy wrote:
It's not the troops he did send its the troops the idiot overreacted to by having on standby 3,000 on standby is a little uncalled for after already sending in 2,000. He's a fuckin idiot and just sits around all day. Try passing a bill would be nice, well one that is constitutional like the Health Care bill isn't once Romney gets into office that will be deemed unconstitutional and it will FINALLY be gone.
I don't think you understand what the president can do.

The president can't introduce bills. bills have to be made by the senate or the house, depending on what the bill is about. the president can't even help pass a bill, all he can do is sign it into law or veto it once it gets past the house and the senate. this is how a bill works. the bill starts out being written by a senator/representative (but so i don't always have to type both, ill just say this particular bill starts in the senate). it then moves to a committee of senators, who edit the bill and whatever it takes to make it constitutional and maybe add stuff that has nothing to do with the law they want to pass, hoping that someone will okay the bill without paying attention or without caring about that particular portion. then, if it passes the committee, it goes to the senate floor. there, the debate continues and everyone says what they want to say. Then, the senate votes on it. it takes a majority ruling to pass it to the house. if the senate ties 50-50, Joe Biden gets the swing vote. if it succeeds, it goes to the house. the house then repeats what the senate did, and if it passes the house, it goes to the president. the president then decides if he wants to sign it or veto it. if he signs it, it becomes law. if he vetoes it, it goes back through both chambers, and if they get 75 percent of the senate and 75 percent of the house to overrule the veto, it becomes law. The president also can't say that something is unconstitutional, unless he takes a case before the Supreme Court. but he can't rule it out of law, whether its Barack Obama or Mitt Romney, unless he uses executive order, which if he does, he could be charged with abusing his power and could be removed from office, especially if romney were to do it early in his presidency if he was elected. now let's focus on the part about him being an idiot and sitting around doing nothing all day. when was the last time you ran a nation? do you know how much it goes into running a nation like the united states? and didn't you sit around to bash the president? how hypocritical is that, complaining that the president is doing nothing while you do nothing, except complain about a few million dollars that we can pay off easily and quickly, which is nothing compared to leaving people out to dry. do you realize that a lot of the military is on standby anyways? that one of the military's jobs is to go to disaster sites and give food and water, whether that be here in the US or abroad? those military men were most likely on standby anyways, they just got orders to help out people who were affected by the hurricane. yes, we didn't lose a lot of citizens. but they did lose a lot of houses. a lot of towns are now shut off from the us and the rest of the world and can't get food or water unless its from the military. they are also homeless. if we were to not put military men on standby, we would have to get a ton of volunteers who would work for free or let those people starve to death. now, do you want to see a lot of people starve to death because you don't want to give up a few dollars of your yearly paycheck? are you really that fucking selfish?
WRONG, Obama has done NOTHING, he hasn't even tried to do anything. In fact bills have sat on his desk and he has let them sit there till they expire. But I'm sure your liberalness won't see that. In fact 90% of Hussein's own party wants him out of office. He refused to have any sort of meetings thus pushing the country on the verge of a shutdown. Those military men, I was one of those so stfu unless you actually know what your talking about. We had Governor Quinn come to us and tell us that President Obama was wasting our time because it isn't that bad of a hurricane. FUCK them if they were stupid enough to not get out of the way of a hurricane when their mayor or governor told them to. If they aren't smart enough to get out of the way then let them wash away it's survival of the fittest. Are you that fucking selfish that you are so anti military that you want them to lose time with their children ON FUCKING STANDBY FOR A CATEGORY ONE HURRICANE. We lost hundreds of dollars from our jobs and lost time in school. But as long as there is that chance at MAYBE and it's not you then it's ok huh?
not necessarily. all the congress has to do is stay in session. if they adjourn within 10 days of the bill going to obama's desk and it goes past those 10 days, the bill dies. if they don't adjourn, the bill goes into law after those 10 days. I like how you assume that I'm liberal. Even though I'm in the middle, i lean slightly towards conservative. because i didn't completely rip apart obama, I'm liberal? the biggest crisis facing our nation right now, imo, is democrat vs. republican. even if obama were to do everything right and nothing wrong, he wouldn't be able to get much done due to the republican majority in the house. that whole debt ceiling thing wouldn't have gotten to those huge lengths and a near shut down of the government if democrats and republicans could work together and get that deal done.

you are really pulling out the cheap shots on this post, aren't you? liberal, that was an ok jab. but my personal favorite is anti-military. That could not be further from the truth, I support the military men as much as possible, but they signed up for the job. they weren't drafted, they willingly signed up. they should be ready on a moment's notice anyways. let me ask you something. you are with some friends, you are doing stupid stuff, and you break your arm. they take you to the emergency room because its late at night. they page the doctor. should he stay at home because he wants to spend time with his family? or should he come over there and look at your arm? you did it to yourself, you were stupid enough to do it to yourself. oh the governor of illinois said that obama was wrong. stop the presses. i guess i was wrong about this whole thing. seriously, c'mon, that was really your argument?

And let me explain something about polls. someone can manipulate statistics very easily. it only takes someone who graduated high school to do so.
If I were to do something stupid like that YES he should stay home. Fuck the idiots that aren't smart enough to listen to their governor. Obama can't blaim republicans on the goverment almost shutting down because he refused to work on anything when he had complete control of the house and the senate. Democrats had all three and the once again dropped the ball like they do on EVERYTHING. The point of my argument is clear that Obama is WASTING us in the military. He thinks that putting us in a shithole like Lybia and saying we aren't there when I know plenty of people that ARE is a good idea. He thinks that wasting your tax dollars by activating Illinios troops and refusing to let them have reliable equipment to get to where he would want them to go is a good idea. Constantly cutting our pay and saying that it's for the betterment of the nation, however him and his fucktards in the Senate won't take a pay cut and they make TWICE that of the average military personel. The best thing is that Obama's popularity is so low there is almost no way his anti-American ass will get reelected. I wouldn't mind him so much if he would give a fuck more about the country than meeting with every little sports champion or building basketball courts in the white house. His health care bill is the one of the worst things that has ever been passed and luckily once Romney takes charge it will be deemed unconstitutional and the only evidence of this spineless coward will be gone.
i agree the almost cutting the payment of the troops is stupid. but the situation didn't arrise until after dems lost the house. they were fighting for a week or two about bills that were the same except for where the spending was gonna be cut, which programs would get the ax. and i don't think you read my first post that was in response to you. to be fair, i wouldn't have either. so i will sum it up. Mitt Romney, even if he was to be elected president, wouldn't be able to get rid of the health care plan by himself. he would require at the very least 5 of the 9 supreme court justices.
This is true, however in the next 5 or so years 3 or so of the Justices will likely need to be replaced with Romney taking over they will be replaced with a conservative Justice making it easier to move with getting rid of the health care plan.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 351
Age : 23
Location : On board the SS Champion

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 am

Ok, Whiteguy, I feel as if you have completely skipped over most of what Super wrote. I'd like to put that I put myself as an Independent mainly because I can no longer stand either party. Mainly republicans because whether you like it or not, they've been slowing congress down for quite some time now. Just recently, Obama tried to get a full house meeting together and the republican speaker of the house, Bainer, told Obama no. This meeting was to be about the job plan. Now, when it comes to military, I've never been that well informed, but from what Ive heard, we really shouldn't be over seas for any other reason than to keep peace. If this world is going to get anywhere, we have to pull it together, not just the US but the whole world. Everybody hates each other because of race or religion, the two deadly r's and a big part of it is crazy people wanting to shoot shit because they think it's fun. Now study up on government and quit bitching.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2191
Age : 24
Location : The Bungalow

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 am

I've been reading Dreams From My Father, it's a good book Cool
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:50 pm

RifRad wrote:
Ok, Whiteguy, I feel as if you have completely skipped over most of what Super wrote. I'd like to put that I put myself as an Independent mainly because I can no longer stand either party. Mainly republicans because whether you like it or not, they've been slowing congress down for quite some time now. Just recently, Obama tried to get a full house meeting together and the republican speaker of the house, Bainer, told Obama no. This meeting was to be about the job plan. Now, when it comes to military, I've never been that well informed, but from what Ive heard, we really shouldn't be over seas for any other reason than to keep peace. If this world is going to get anywhere, we have to pull it together, not just the US but the whole world. Everybody hates each other because of race or religion, the two deadly r's and a big part of it is crazy people wanting to shoot shit because they think it's fun. Now study up on government and quit bitching.
Actually Obama never tried to get a house meeting it's the liberals lying through their teeth again. Like I'm sure you believe Obama caught bin Laden. Only write something if you actually know something
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 351
Age : 23
Location : On board the SS Champion

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:34 am

How can you be that ignorant? How? This is why nothing gets done in our Capitol. This is why nothing will get done. Have you watched news lately? And I don't mean that Fox crap, I mean some actual news? No, I am not some crazy Obama fanatic that thinks he killed Bin Laden. That was our wonderful army. But I'm not an idiot like you that probably thinks he isn't dead because they didn't show pictures. It makes me sad, the fact that I'm even trying to have another one of these conversations, trying to get people to understand the real problem. I guess it's true though. There is no cure for stupid. How can you even think liberals are "lying through their teeth" about this meeting? Have you been living under a rock? Only stepping into day light to post? Radical conservatives make me sick. Always criticizing until they get to power. Bet you praise Bush for running in to find those nonexistent nukes.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:40 am

RifRad wrote:
How can you be that ignorant? How? This is why nothing gets done in our Capitol. This is why nothing will get done. Have you watched news lately? And I don't mean that Fox crap, I mean some actual news? No, I am not some crazy Obama fanatic that thinks he killed Bin Laden. That was our wonderful army. But I'm not an idiot like you that probably thinks he isn't dead because they didn't show pictures. It makes me sad, the fact that I'm even trying to have another one of these conversations, trying to get people to understand the real problem. I guess it's true though. There is no cure for stupid. How can you even think liberals are "lying through their teeth" about this meeting? Have you been living under a rock? Only stepping into day light to post? Radical conservatives make me sick. Always criticizing until they get to power. Bet you praise Bush for running in to find those nonexistent nukes.
To butt into that last sentence, I do.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 351
Age : 23
Location : On board the SS Champion

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 am

Of course you do that's why Obama is president, not you. Sorry I'm going off like this, it's just, trying to be calm about it gets annoying. I'll leave you guys alone to talk about how unity sucks. I'll leave you with this though, you could both use a little John Stewart.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:26 am

RifRad wrote:
Of course you do that's why Obama is president, not you. Sorry I'm going off like this, it's just, trying to be calm about it gets annoying. I'll leave you guys alone to talk about how unity sucks. I'll leave you with this though, you could both use a little John Stewart.
Right, because it would have made more sense to ignore that there may be weapons of mass destruction in the hands of our Middle Eastern enemies. So what if we went and didn't find any? You'd criticize if they DIDN'T check and we get bombed as a result.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:52 am

RifRad wrote:
How can you be that ignorant? How? This is why nothing gets done in our Capitol. This is why nothing will get done. Have you watched news lately? And I don't mean that Fox crap, I mean some actual news? No, I am not some crazy Obama fanatic that thinks he killed Bin Laden. That was our wonderful army. But I'm not an idiot like you that probably thinks he isn't dead because they didn't show pictures. It makes me sad, the fact that I'm even trying to have another one of these conversations, trying to get people to understand the real problem. I guess it's true though. There is no cure for stupid. How can you even think liberals are "lying through their teeth" about this meeting? Have you been living under a rock? Only stepping into day light to post? Radical conservatives make me sick. Always criticizing until they get to power. Bet you praise Bush for running in to find those nonexistent nukes.
No, you see I'm conservative which means I know who got bin Laden and as much as I would like to lay claim to it being our Army that got him, I know it was Navy Seal Team 6. Some bad mutha fuckas at that, not quite Army Delta Force but still pretty badass. Now I never understand why people would support Democrats when Governor Quinn from IL once proposed in order to get money in this country we CUT all the veterans benefits. I'm guessing your one that listens to Nancy Grace or MSNBC's bullshit


Last edited by White guy on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm more glad that we didnt elect one of the other idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?   

Back to top Go down
 
Aren't you glad you elected this idiot?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» John Lloyd - The Latest BBC Idiot!
» Sue Barker idiot
» Idiot Abroad 2
» Idiot engineering...
» glad i didnt get a commander. watch this!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Entertainment & News Forums :: News & Politics-
Jump to: