The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1

Go down 
+14
Jericho
fuck
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
SP
Uncle Creepy
Styles
American Wolf
Jin
Bleed Green
LegendOfCasey
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:37 pm

raaaaawwwwhhh.. be my Lion tonight.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Shut up Yannic.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:47 pm

ikr you bail on my booking and I never got my banner you owe me
Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Afraid

Last edited by Tiger! on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Soo, Catlito wants to be da Lion tonight?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm

The funny thing is, UBL does not have deadlines, why can't Granger let go of deadlines?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 pm

OFF Since Casey has a ob and has a life he is sorry for not being on and

Sadistic Championship Wrestling would like to apologize for not continuing Saturday Night Surrender do to their net work of choice has screwed them out of the time slot. They have chose a new network and have announced that they will have a new show Wednesday Night Warfare
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:36 pm

John has two jobs and a life too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 am

John TPA wrote:

coz you are Supaman..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 am

Tiger! wrote:
John TPA wrote:

coz you are Supaman..... cheers

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WWE®
Jobber
Jobber
WWE®

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 am

So your quiting?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 am

WWE® wrote:
So your quiting?

He's not.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Sigh
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:11 pm

I got to talk to Casey
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm

You better.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:54 pm

The opening pyro goes off as the fans in the arena cheer loud. Signs are shown such as “All American Perfection” and “Lil’ Jimmy!” The camera goes on to show Michael Cole and Josh Matthews.

Cole: Welcome everybody to Golden State Wrestling! I’m Michael Cole here with Josh Matthews for what’s sure to be a very exciting night!

Matthews: That’s right Cole, as the Semi-Finals in the GSW Championship Tournament go on tonight, where Alex Riley takes on R-Truth, and Brock Lesnar goes toe-to-toe with Christian!

Cole: Lets not forget, the Major Broskis go 2-on-2 with The Hardy Brothers to determine the #1 Contenders to the GSW Tag Team Championship! Also, Sheamus de-masked Rey Mysterio last week! Though we never saw Rey’s face, so therefore he can still wrestle under luchador tradition, but this week, Sheamus takes on Rey Mysterio one-on-one!

Matthews: It’s a night full of action that you don’t want to miss!

Chimel: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall, and is a #1 Contenders match to the GSW Tag Team Championship! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 450 pounds, Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, the Major Broskis!

Curt and Zack walk onto the ramp. Zack throws the “LI” hand symbol in the air, and both men walk down the ramp. They slide into the ring and Zack throws the “LI” hand symbol again as they await their opponents.

Chimel: And their opponents, from Cameron, North Carolina, at a combined weight of 451 pounds, Matt and Jeff, The Hardyz!

Matt and Jeff walk onto the ramp. Matt throws his hand symbol into the air as Jeff dances on the stage. Pyro goes off, then both men look at each other, charge down the ramp and slide into the ring. They stand across from Zack and Curt as the bell rings.

>>CLOSING MOMENTS<<

Matt Hardy and Curt Hawkins are in the ring, both worn down, trying to get a tag. Curt tags Zack in, and Zack gets into the ring, at the same time Matt tags Jeff. Jeff springboards off the top rope and hits a dropkick. He picks Zack up, tries to whip him into the corner, but Zack counters and whips Jeff toward the corner, only for Jeff to climb to the top rope and hit Whisper in the Wind. He gets up, hit the Twist of Fate and climbs to the top rope as the fans cheer. He hits the Swanton Bomb, then covers.

1…

2…

3!!

Chimel: Here are your winners, and the #1 Contenders to the GSW Tag Team Championships, Matt and Jeff, The Hardyz!

Matt and Jeff celebrate in the ring together, and both throw their hand symbols into the air. They help their opponents to their feet as the camera fades to the backstage area. Backstage, Christian and Edge are talking.

Christian: I don’t think I got a chance against Brock tonight.

Edge: You got this bro. I believe in you.

Christian: Mind going out there with me, in case something happens?

Edge: Sure, I’ll go with you.

Christian: Thanks bro.

----

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----

The show goes back on the air with a view of Todd Grisham backstage.

Todd: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, “The Celtic Warrior” Sheamus.

The camera zooms out to show Sheamus standing next to Todd.

Todd: Sheamus, tonight you’ve got a one-on-one match against Rey Mysterio. Now, last week, you unmasked Rey. Do you aim to do the same tonight?

Sheamus: Todd, not only do I plan on unmasking Rey Mysterio again, but I also plan on showing off his face to the entire world! I plan on ending Rey Mysterio’s career. Not by simply ripping off a mask, but by damaging his body beyond repair. By absolutely demolishing that knee of his. Then, once his career is done and over with anyway, I’ll add insult to injury and rip the mask off! Just you wait Rey, I’ll end your career!

Sheamus walks away from Todd as the camera fades to the ring.

Chimel: The following match is Semi-Final 1 of the GSW Championship Tournament! Introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 235 pounds, R-Truth!

Truth walks onto the stage, talking to himself. He walks down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He glares into the crowd, then steps into the ring. He stands in the ring, talking to himself.

Chimel: And the opponent, from Washington, D.C., weighing in at 251 pounds, Alex Riley!

Riley walks onto the ramp and spreads his arms out wide. He walks down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope. He stands across from R-Truth as the bell rings.

>>CLOSING MOMENTS<<

R-Truth hits the Lie Detector on Riley, than picks up Riley. He bounces off the ropes and hits an Axe Kick. He then waits for Riley to get up, and hits the Conspiracy Clutch, then covers.

1…

2…

3!!

Chimel: Here is your winner, R-Truth!

Truth stands up to his feet, then looks around the arena. He rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.

----

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----

Colin Delany is standing in the ring.

Chimel: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Colin Delany!

Chimel: And the opponent, from Shorinji Temple, Fukuoka, Japan, weighing in at 245 pounds, Glacier!

Blue lasers start to flare around the arena, as Glacier stands on the stage. He wears his armor he got from the temple in Japan. He walks down the ramp, walks up the steel steps, climbs into the ring and stands across from Colin. The lasers stop flaring as the bell rings.

>>CLOSING MOMENTS<<

The match was very short, as when the bell rang, Colin went up to and punched Glacier. Glacier looks unaffected as he grabs Colin. He pushes Colin, hits the Cryonic Kick, then covers.

1…

2…

3!!

Chimel: Here is your winner, Glacier!

Glacier stands up and instantly demands a microphone.

Glacier: This is just the start… many will challenge… many will fail. 1-0…

Glacier drops the mic and rolls out of the ring. The camera fades to a view of Shane McMahon backstage.

Shane: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Shane McMahon, the General Manager of Golden State Wrestling. I am here to ensure that GSW is taken to the top, and goes even farther than the top. Without the strong leadership that only a McMahon can deliver, GSW would not be where it is today. Now, bearing this in mind, listen closely superstars, I am watching your matches. I’m not a corrupt GM, who only keeps certain people main eventing. I will put people in World Title matches if they perform well, and win. Now, enjoy the rest of the show and continue to watch Golden State Wrestling!

The camera fades to a commercial.

----

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----

Chimel: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Vickie Guerrero, at a combined weight of 486 pounds, the team of Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger, All American Perfection!

Dolph and Swagger walk onto the ramp, Vickie in between them. She raises their arms into the air and they all walk down the ramp, where Jack walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring, while Dolph slides under the bottom rope, leaving Vickie on the outside. Jack and Dolph stand in the ring, awaiting their opponents.

Chimel: And the opponents, from the Motor City, at a combined weight of 420 pounds, they are the GSW Tag Team Champions, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley!

Sabin and Shelley walk onto the stage, belts around their waist. They shoot their hands like guns then walk down the ramp. They point to their palms, right under their thumbs, then both slide under the bottom rope. They take their belts off as the bell rings.

>>CLOSING MOMENTS<<

Dolph Ziggler and Chris Sabin are in the ring. Chris Sabin is beat up, but Ziggler is still fresh. Ziggler hits the Zig Zag on Chris. Shelley runs into the ring, but only to be hit by Swagger with the Gutwrench Powerbomb. Ziggler locks in the sleeper hold on Sabin. Sabin fights hard, but eventually passes out, thus ending the match.

Chimel: Here are your winners, the team of Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger, All American Perfection!

Dolph and Jack stand in the ring, and Vickie climbs into the ring. Vickie raises Dolph’s and Jack’s hands as both men roll out of the ring and walk backstage.

----

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----

The show goes back on the air with Rey Mysterio’s theme playing, as he is standing in the ring with a mic.

Rey: Earlier, Sheamus promised he would end my career by injuring me beyond repair, then ripping my mask off. That’s just wrong man. Why can’t you just leave my mask alone? What did I ever do to you man?

Sheamus walks onto the stage and begins talking as he walks down the ramp, into the ring.

Sheamus: Why can’t I leave you alone? Because Rey, you hide your face under that mask. Let me tell you a tale. Its about a man, in Ireland, who hid his face from the world. His face was never seen. But, that man would eventually show his face, whether its voluntary, or forced upon him. The ending to this tale, has yet to be written.

Sheamus drops his mic and tries to hit the Brouge Kick on Rey, but Rey ducks under it as the bell rings.

>>CLOSING MOMENTS<<

Rey springboards off the ropes and hits a dropkick on Sheamus, placing Sheamus in perfect position for a 619. Rey bounces off the ropes and hits the 619, then springboards off the top rope, splashing right onto Sheamus, then he covers.

1…

2…

3!!

Chimel: Here is your winner, Rey Mysterio!

Rey stands up, but sees Sheamus stirring, so he rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.

----

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----

Chimel: The following is Semi-Final 2 in the GSW Championship Tournament! Introducing first, from Alexandria, Minnesota, weighing in at 280 pounds, Brock Lesnar!

Lesnar walks onto the stage and starts jumping from one leg to the other, warming up. He walks down the ramp and jumps onto the apron. He steps into the ring and gets ready for the match.

Chimel: And the opponent, accompanied to the ring by Edge, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

Edge and Christian walk onto the stage standing next to each other. They walk down the ramp, Edge stays outside the ring while Christian slides under the bottom rope and stands in the ring as the bell rings.

>>CLOSING MOMENTS<<

The ref is knocked out outside the ring, when Christian uses the last of his energy to hit the Killswitch on a beat down Lesnar. Both men start rising to their feet as Edge slides into the ring. He sets up the Spear, about to hit Lesnar with it, but he hits Christian with the Spear. Edge flees the ring and backs to the top of the ramp as he watches Lesnar pin Christian.

1…

2…

3!!

Chimel: Here is your winner, Brock Lesnar!

Lesnar stares up at Edge. He leaves the ring and walks past Edge to the backstage area. Christian stares up at Edge as the show goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 pm

PM me grange?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Jin has been removed from this booking. PM's Sent to Casey & Jon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9