The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 I_vote_lcapRelentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 I_voting_barRelentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1

Go down 
+14
Jericho
fuck
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
SP
Uncle Creepy
Styles
American Wolf
Jin
Bleed Green
LegendOfCasey
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Glad to see your not mad jin but SP quit so you can basically get whoever you want back

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm

In HUGE RWBL News.. A Board of Directors has been announced for the show with the leader of the board being Vince McMahon and following members so far being Shawn Michaels and Freddie Prinze Jr!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Cooltext554942632

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EPISODE ONE: Nexus Leaders Collide

::The arena is electric as the crowd goes wild with the pyro erupting all around the arena as the first episode of Reckless is about to begin! Signs are seen that some say things about CM Punk and some for The Miz and John Cena.. the stuff everyone is used to seeing. Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross talks back and forth about tonight's matches getting the crowd more hyped than ever before when a theme songs makes everything even louder::

::The theme music hits of the new owner of Wrestling's Last Resort as the whole entire arena jumps to their feet with all of them in cheers! The Great One walks out onto the stage with a big grin on his face with what looks to be a custom made suit and shades as he holds a microphone in his hand and heads on down to the ring. The music ends as The Rock raises the microphone in his signature way::

The Rock

Finally.... FINALLY! The Rock has come back!..... to professional wrestling! All these years I have heard "Rocky! Rocky! When you coming back for good!" Now Rocky has returned with the ace up his sleeve and The Rock's ace is the company.. The Rock's Company! The company that is far superior the the World Wrestling Entertainment in it's prime oh yeah! The Rock can tell you this much and it is a garen-damn-tee that this will forever be known as the greatest promotion to ever be a promotion! You know why this one.. this special one will be better than all of the rest combined? Will it is one man and one man only and his name is THE Ro......

::The crowd erupts even more into cheers as The Game's theme song hits the arena and The Rock raises that signature eyebrow at the screen in a shock that The Game is gonna interrupt The Boss. Triple H comes out in a leather jacket and jeans with his bottle of water as he does his signature entrance and asking for a microphone.. both now in the ring they stare at each other for a moment::

Triple H

Wait a damn second Dwayne! I am not going to sit in the back and listen to you come out here and say that you are going to be the greatest owner in the history of wrestling.. now you see just like Hogan.. Vince made you and you can never top him! When I ran the WWE as COO I was way above this place! Ever since I got the trade notice I was sick to my stomach knowing I have to jerk for a nobody like yo.....

The Rock
Woah.. Woah.. Woah! Hunter.. who in the blue hell do you think you are interrupting The Rock! I think from what our past has shown you know better to interrupt the greatest this business has ever had to offer! I used to only be able to lay the smackdown on your candy ass but now I am your boss and you are literally my bitch!

::Triple H gets angry you can tell it in his eyes as he begins to huff and puff at The Rock with that hot head temper rising it is obvious that shit is about to hit the fan::

Triple H

Now listen right here Rocky! Triple H has never been anybody's bitch and never will be! Got it! You can run your mouth about how you think you are the peoples champion and the greatest to ever join the business but get your facts straight because that title belongs to me because I am The Game and I am that damn good! GOT IT!

::The tension is rising as the two men talk trash to each other almost nose to nose as you know something is about to happen and just when you think that the ring can not handle anymore tension are the excitement could not rise anymore.. it does::

::CM Punk's theme music fills the arena as those who had sat down jumps back up in pure shock as the next big element added to this segment! We have the evolution era.. attitude era.. and reality era all in the same arena and there leaders basically! CM Punk has his own mic as he rolls into the ring as the two men look at him in wonder and disgust::

CM Punk

Now guys.. guys.. what is with all of the hostility towards each other? One of you thinks you are the best and then the other one says he is! Pathetic! I have seen this same argument a billion times and I am sick and tired of this shit! How about instead of bitching you prove with is better in a match or are you tow old has-beens to afraid to get in the ring in something other than street clothes! I have said I was the best in the world and I have proved it week after week so you want the title of best you better get ready to take it from me.. I will play the game Hunter.. and win.. and you Mr.Johnson.. nice name by the way.. I do not smell what The Rock is cookin' because it would most likely be nasty but I am not afraid of kicking the bosses ass! So my words of advice to you two is fight or get ready to kiss my ass!

::CM Punk stole the spotlight as both Tripel H and The Rock bad mouth CM Punk who just drops the microphone and exits the ring as the first commercial takes place as the fans somewhat boo the tweener-ish CM Punk::

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match Number One
T.V. Championship

Johnny Gargano vs Heath Slater vs Justin Gabriel vs Matt Sydal with Lizzy Valentine

::The theme music hits as the crowd erupts in boos for the "One Man Rock Band" Heath Slater as he walks out with a swagger to his step with and arrogant smirk on his face::

Howard Finkel

The following match is for the Television Championship! Introducing first from Pineville, West Virginia, The One Man Rock Band... HEATH SLATER!

::The crowd erupts in cheers as Gabriel's music hits the titantron! He walks out with his eyes locked on his former tag team partner and friend, Heath Slater and continues on down::

Howard Finkel

And the second member of the match from Cape Town, South Africa... JUSTIN GABRIEL!

::The crowd does not know much about Gargano so they just give him a mixed reaction as he walks out with a smirk n his face doing the "Imma Be Champion" taunt::

Howard Finkel

An from Cleveland, Ohio.. The Whole Shebang.. JOHNNY GARGANO!!

::The crowd not big fans of the new "Evan Bourne" boo loudly as Matt Sydal walks out with the lovely Lizzy by his side wearing a Evan Bourne was fake shirt getting a even louder boo from the crowd::

Howard Finkel

And finally from St. Louis, Missouri.. not Evan Bourne but the one and only.. MATT SYDAL!!!

Closing Moments
Slater goes for the pin attempt on Gargano but oh wait! Justin Gabriel breaks the pin up with an elbow to the back of Slater. The crowd is really behind Gabriel as he wipes sweat from his brow and turns just in time to get a dropkick right into the chest of Sydal who rolls out of the ring to be looked at by Lizzy. Gabriel pushes off Slater and goes for a pin off his own but Gargano was already up before the ref could count.. this match has been brutal as Gargano nods at Gabriel and he goes to help beat down Slater.. Gabriel goes to pick up heath when Gargano nails Gabriel with a clothesline.. Gargano has the momentum now on his side as he hops one time standing behind Gabriel.. he waits.. ROLL UP BY SLATER! The ref goes for the pin as Gargano rolls out in a surprise.. Gabriel is up and a flying cross body knocking down Gargano and Slater.. he looks up top.. 450 Splash time? Matt Sydal works his way around as Gabriel connects with his finisher! Gabriel goes for the pin.. 1....2.. SHOOTING SYDAL PRESS! Matt Sydal lands on top of all three men holding his chest in pain he pins one of the three and the ref does his count..

Howard Finkel
Here is your winner and NEW Television champion.. MATT SYDAL!

::Matt Sydal jumps up in joy as Lizzy slides in kissing him on the cheek as the referee hands him over the WLR Television Championship as Sydal holds it up in the air with a smirk on his face and the cameras cut to backstage::

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Brian-kendrick-paul-london-tag--large-msg-116487689735

::The cameras are now backstage as you see inside the Male Locker room at Paul London & Brian Kendrick walk back and forth both rubbing their chins as if they were confused with the fans cheering in the background.. Paul London suddenly stops in his tracks and raises his and and points up and laughs

Paul London

Alright man i think i know what has happened here.. we were abducted by aliens and sent here because I swear we were working in that other replace for that other guy but now we are here.. I just do not understand.. WHAT IS GOING ON BRAIN!!

Brain Kendrick
What.. Wait We are in a new company! Why did you not tell me! I thought we were working for the Rock guy or whatever he is!

::Brain rubs his head looking confused as Paul pats him on the shoulder with a laugh::

Paul London

We are but the other day we were with that one guy right? Now we are here.. how did we get here.. did you sign another contact for me?

Brain Kendrick
THAT WAS A CONTRACT!?!?!? ... well damn... I guess we work here now.. no wonder that one asian guy was like you match now you match now a few seconds ago...

Paul London
Nice accent bro! Paul begins to laugh hysterically when suddenly he has a realization Match now... WOAH! WE MATCH NOW!??!! I am not ready... Shit Brain! Lets hurry up run to the freaking ring we have a match!

::That was enough to motivate Brain Kendrick as he starts to run towards the ring with Paul following behind nearly laughing his ass off::

Match Two
Tag Team Match

High Fly [Paul London & Brain Kendrick] vs Generation Me [Max & Jeremy Buck]

::The two come out to a loud pop of cheers as they run to the ring a little staggered.. they already had a match on their former show this week and now they want to really impress::

Howard Finkel

The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first in a combined weight of 385 lbs... Paul London and Brain Kendrick... HIGH FLY!

::The theme song of Generation Me fills the arena as High Fly laughs in the ring and the crowd erupts in boos for the egotistical pair of brothers::

Howard Finkel

And their challengers from Hesperia, California.. Max & Jeremy Buck.. GENERATION ME!

Closing Moments
With a long jump with what seems to be his last breath after this long match.. Max tags in Jeremy who is ready to take it to Paul London who ducks when Jeremy comes running at him sends Buck right to the corner hitting the turnbuckle shoulder first. London follows that up with a dropkick making Jeremy hits the turnbuckle again and tags in his tag partner who goes up top and nails him with a DDT as he does a flip off the top.. he goes for the pin but it is just not enough as he looks confused and Jermey begs for the tag to the tired Max Buck.. Brain nods at Paul and makes the tag as he stalks Jeremy before hitting the sliced bread #2... he stays on his knee as Paul runs and jumps off his back nailing a shooting star press and covers Jeremy and Brain watches for Max..

Howard Finkel
And your winners... HIGH FLY!

::Paul London and Brain Kendrick celebrate as out of nowhere they are taken down by two masked men and the crowd boo loudly for the two guys as one of them tackles Max Buck and the other one hands a note to Finkel and tells the red to count.. the masked men pin Paul London and Jeremy Buck.. 1...2...3 They begin to celebrate as Finkel is forced to read the note..::

Howard Finkel

The winners of this match and the next WLR Tag Team Champion... The guys remove their masks to a loud gasp! PRICELESS!!

::Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes has sadistic smiles on their faces as their music hits and they walk off towards the back::

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 1121167136_bbbc738b57

::Billy Gunn takes a few moment to pose with a fan for a picture as he smiles and pats the man on the back from behind you hear the sound of a motorcycle parking in the arena. Billy goes on with his business as he hears the foot steps getting closer and he twirls around::

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 200px-Chuckpalumbo

::Former tag team champion partner of Billy Gunn, Chuck Palumbo, walks towards him in his biker gear with a huge smirk on his face getting a boo from the audience inside. The two look at each other with Billy chewing game taking it the least serious::

Chuck Palumbo

Well look what the cat dragged in.. Mr.Ass himself.. [Chuck laugh's at Billy] You still look gay as ever before.. you know that storyline is over so quit the act.. well unless you like it but that's your lifestyle not mine.

Billy Gunn
Really Chuck? Nice way of saying hello by acting like an asshole and.. well dressing like one as well.. You honestly think that anybody is going to take you serious as this big bad biker? You are not scary one single bit and you know who is not afraid of you? ME, The One.. and only.. Billy Gunn!

Chuck Palumbo
Oh Billy Gunn trying to have an ego.. now that's funny.. listen here buddy! You are not even close to being good but you are the one and only Billy Gunn because you are the only one who can be this terrible! Over all of these years in the business you have done nothing and the only thing you will be remembered for will be being my bitch!

Billy Gunn
YOUR BITCH! Really Chuck? You honestly think i was ever your bitch you are mistaken! I was the recent that our team even won a championship because I was the person who carried your ass! That tag team was a joke from the start and you would have it still be going on right now if you could you freak! I have better things to do than stay back here talking to asses like you.. Billy out!

::Billy turns to go as Chuck grabs his shoulder and Billy turns back nailing Chuck with a fist to the face and the brawl begins. They exchange blows taking out tables and throwing each other into gates as the security comes running to them trying to break them apart. They pull at each other obviously hate each other as they finally get them apart still them yelling at each other and cussing::

Match Three
WLR World Championship Series

Austin Aries vs Daniel Bryan

Jim Ross
Now the concept of these upcoming matches are that the winners of points after this week and next will be the two number one contenders for the WLR World Championship.. now over tonight and next week.. these matches will be judged and given points as deserved with the winner getting 5 automatically!

Jerry Lawler
So far I am loving the concept and with the six chosen men.. CM Punk.. Wade Barrett.. John Cena.. The Miz.. and the two in this match I know it will not let me down!

::Austin Arie's music hits the arena as the crowd erupts in boos for the self-proclaimed.. Greatest Man To Ever Live walks towards the ring with a huge smirk on his face with a spin he struts on down::

Howard Finkel

And introducing first from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.. The Greatest Man To Ever Live... AUSTIN ARIES!

::The new theme music of Daniel Bryan hits the arena as the crowd goes wild for the fan favorite Bryan! He heads uout with a grin staring at a former rival.. Austin Aries from the Indy's::

Daniel Bryan

And his challenger from Aberdeen, Washington... DANIEL BRYAN!

Closing Moments
Austin Aries has this match in the bag after a cradle DDT laying Daniel Bryan flat on the mat looking almost out-cold as Aries goes for the pin but what seems like Bryan's last try to survive he kicks out and begins to roll as Austin looks livid about the situation and goes after the rolling Bryan... as Aries reaches him Daniel nails him with a kick to the stomach and another until he has him backed up enough to stand up.. he follows up with a series of clotheslines and a flying cross body going for the pin but that was not even lose to being enough.. Aries uses the ropes to get up as Daniel runs at him catching a boot to the jaw.. he turns around staggered as Aries comes from behind with a back breaker and rushing to the top rope... 450 Splash! The move goes off but oh wait! Daniel moves out of the way and Aries face plants the ground and Bryan rushes at the chance and locks in the Guillotine choke as Aries goes out he begins to tap to make him let go.

Howard Finkel
Here is your winner... DANIEL BRYAN!

:: Daniel Bryan celebrates as he get those first five points in the series as the show begins to go to commercial break::

COMMERCIAL BREAK

::The show returns to air as the theme song plays and everybody knows what is about to take place on the debut of Reckless

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Carlitos_Cabana

::Carlito walks out from the back wearing a polo shirt and tan pants with a juicy granny smith apple in his hand as the crowd goes wild in boos as the host of Carlito's Cabana make his way to the ring set up with his props.. as he takes a seat he raises up the microphone from the table::

Carlito Caribbean Cool

Welcome all to the return of Carlito's Cabana! Your host Carlito is glad to see you all back here.. He smiles chewing on his gum But enough of the talk more just about me.. you see I have signed a non-wrestler contract for the time being because I have a broken leg.. yeah I just can overcome the pain.. Carlito shows no pain.. That's Cool Ah I am just playing with you.. I signed it to host my show! Now on the return episode of Carlito's Cabana I have a few guest actually.. two men that have a lot to say about this company.. and they are Ric Flair and Batista! Now lets get them out here...

::The theme music fills the arena as Batista and Ric Flair both walk out to Batista's theme song rocking the fancy suits of course like they always have done in the past.. Carlito stands in the ring clapping for the tow men coming his way while the fans are booing hating every single second of this entrance.. they enter the ring and take a seat and a microphone::

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Cabana2

Carlito Caribbean Cool

Ric.. Dave.. Welcome to Carlito's Cabana!

Batista
Thank you for having us as your first guest back on the air Carlito.. Now lets go ahead and get this started with some opening comments from me! Alright so open your ears.. I do not care that you fans boo me now for joining back with my best friend, Ric Flair or the fact that I told you all where to stick ti! I have no use for you and that will get me back to my gold even if it is just the Tag Team Championship again! I will prove that just like back in Evolution I was the true leader of that group! Hunter or Randy couldn't beat me when it came down to it! I was Evolution.. Was that not the truth Ric?

::Ric Flair picks up the microphone of his own with that old Ric Flair smile and begins talking::

Ric Flair

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ladies and Gentlemen the Nature Boy is back in business! now Dave I have to agree with you because not only were you being named the future in Evolution you proved that you were also the present when you beat that egotistical manic Triple H at Wrestlemania! Triple H and I went out here week after week after Evolution and before and I watched and knew he was no Dave Batista but I kept telling him what he wanted to hear but now out with the truth and that is that Triple H sucks and has never even been close to be a legend and not even close to being Ric Flair.... WOOOOOO!

Batista
That is right and Thank You Ric.. Triple H was never that Damn Good or whatever he claims himself to be just the man trying to make himself look good! He was a nobody just like the other former member of Evolution! You remember him the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in History! What a joke he was and still is.. Randy Orton.. RANDY ORTON IS A IDIOT AND A LOSE............

::The crowd goes insane as they jump to their feet in excitement as Ric Flair and Batista look surprised in the ring and Carlito jsu chilling back enjoying this as Randy begins walking slowly to the ring never removing his eyes from Batista and Flair as he seems angry that they dare make fun of The Viper.. how stupid can they be as Randy slide in the ring with a microphone in his hand never even blinking it seems::

Randy Orton

From the way your eyes are bulged out of your head it would seem you feel like you are seeing a ghost Dave.. or is it just that fear that I am going to break your bones again and put you out of action once again.. and you Mr. Legend.. who do you think you are getting back in the ring Flair! You are about 20 years past your prime and it is about time you finally come to that realization or you will member why they once called me The Legend Killer.. you two come out here and bring up Evolution.. How Batista was the SHINING member.. you have the guts to call me a idiot and almost called me a loser but does it take a genius to remember that I was the only other person in Evolution that was the World Champion! Dave... Dave.. you must be dreaming if you think you were the leader of Evolution because we both know it was Hunter... I was kicked out of Evolution because the boss got jealous... I know he was the leader and the two of you better shape your egos up or you might have to play the Game.. you already made the viper made.. do you really want to make the game mad as well?

Batista
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE RANDY!?!?! You think you can just interrupt me like this! This is the reason that I left this business in the first place because people like you did not show me the respect I deserve! I was the true leader of Evolution and bring Triple H out here and I will prove I was the better in the group! I am sick and tired of you running your mouth saying I was not better than you! I WILL PROVE IT! LETS GO!

::Randy and Batista get in each others face as then Ric Flair gets up and stares down Randy.. Batista smiles and back off a little bit when out of nowhere...

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 2419043167_1

Randy nails Ric Flair with an RKO pissing off Batista even more but he keeps back up from Randy who is ready to fight and beat the hell out of Batista.. Carlito still loves every second of this now for once in his life eating his apple and laughing when a solution to this mess happens::

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Rock2

::The Rock comes onto camera from his office::

The Rock

Hold it hold it hold it! Batista you and Flair better hurry up and get changed.. because from this little segment I got the greatest match idea.. and the next match after you get ready.. it will be Batista and Ric Flair to team up and face Randy Orton and just because he made me mad earlier.. his tag team partner Triple H! Now you can smell what The Rock is cooking Triple H... OH AND Carlito.. you like to laugh? Well you are the special guest referee!

::The crowd goes crazy as Randy Orton is the only person in the ring that is actually smiling and being happy about this match as cameras cut to backstage::

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Nightout-limo

::A limo arrives backstage as it comes to a stop the backdoor is opened and out steps Wade Barrett as the crowd begins to boo for the man who will be facing CM punk in tonight's Main Event.. Wade walks through the arena until he runs into a tired and wore out Heath Slater and smiles at him before telling him to follow and Heath Slater just stares... At this moment Batista and Ric Flair are seen hurrying back towards the ring now ready for their match.. Barrett just walks on angry for being ditched by Slater.. obviously Wade Barrett has a plan up his sleeve::

Match Five
Tag Team Grudge Match

Evolution [Batista & Ric Flair] vs Triple H & Randy Orton
Special Guest Referee: Carlito

::Batista and Flair walk out in their ring gear to louder boos than earlier as they both look pissed off about this whole entire match::

Howard Finkel

The following Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing the first team.. The tag tam of Batista and Ric Flair... EVOLUTION!

::Randy's music hits at the exact same time the arena goes wild in cheers and rise to their feet.. Randy walks from the back like The Viper always has and always will walk as he stares down his prey with anger and hate in his eyes for his former stable members.. he keeps walking and stopping before reaching the ring::

Howard Finkel

And introducing the first challenger from St. Louis, Missouri.. The Apex Predator.. RANDY ORTON!

::As if the fans were not pumped up enough already they jump even higher as Triple H's music fills the arena as Batista in the ring gets in a fighting stance.. The Game walks from the back not looking really happy about fighting but more than ready too::

Howard Finkel

And his partner from Greenwich, Connecticut.. THE GAME TRIPLE H!!

Closing Moments
The match comes back from commercial break with The Game going to work on Batista's formerly hurt arm with a series of stretches making Batista winch in pain begging for the tag to Ric Flair.. The referee breaks the hold after Batista gets enough power to slide to the ropes automatically making Hunter break the hold. Triple H now back on his feet stomps down on Batista's arm and tags in the man that hurt Batista's arm in the first place.. Randy Orton.. Randy goes straight into striking position as he falls to the mat and beats it waiting for Batista to get to his feet.. stalking him like his prey... Batista is up and he goes for the RKO! He moves out of the way just in time sending Randy into Flair knocking him to the ground.. he turns back into Batista who kicks him in the groin and raises him up ready for the Batista Bomb.. IT CONNECTS and The Animal goes for the pin attempt..

TRIPLE H BREAKS THE PIN!

Batista is so angry now as he gets in the games face yelling and screaming.. a bad mistake as Randy gets prepared.. he is ready to strike again.. Batista turns around.... RKO! Batista goes down as Flair runs in but Triple H has this one as he grabs Flair and...

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Pedigree

Randy covers Batista for the pin attempt as the ref rushes to his job...

THEY WIN!

::The theme music goes off as Randy Orton and Triple H begins to celebrate their victory and the fans cheer them loudly... Randy taunts to one side of the crowd as suddenly.. the smile of the Game fades and he stands behind Randy.. Randy begins to turn around.....

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 23triplehpedigree

The Game pedigrees Randy Orton as the crowd looks on in shock and awe of what just happened as Triple H demands the microphone to be given to him and it is of course::

Triple H

Rocky! let this be a little sneak peak of what happen when you mess with The Game! I will leave you laid out on this mat just like everyone else in here so lesson learned.. do not mess with The Game.. GOT IT!

::Triple H drops the mic has the fans begin to actually boo Triple H and another commercial break is shown::

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jim Ross
Welcome back to Thursday Night Reckless! During the commercial break another backstage brawl was broken up between Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo but in other news.. The upcoming match is another match of the WLR Championship Series with of course Daniel Bryan in the lead until a winner is decided in this match!

Jerry Lawler
And what a match it is going to be! Fans have talked about this rematch for a week now... John Cena vs The Miz!

Match Six
WLR Championship Series

The Miz vs John Cena

::The crowd once again all begin to boo as one of the most hated men in the entire business walks out from the back with a huge arrogant smirk on his face as he walks towards the ring with the fans chanting "The Miz Sucks" but he doesn't care::

Howard Finkel

The following match is another match in the WLR Championship Series! introducing first from Cleveland, Ohio... THE MIZ!!!!!!!

::The crowd insane as John Cena's music is heard for the first time for the night.. John Cena has said that this time he was not going to even say a word until he wins his first match so he doesn't get any hate.. he says he will rove his is Professional Wrestling::

Howard Finkel

And his challenger from West Newberry, Massachusetts... JOHNNNNN CENAAAA!

Closing Moments
This match has been brutal from the moment it started and now with both men tired it seems that it is John Cena who has the advantage.. he waits in the corner as The Miz gets to his feet and Cena goes in for the Attitude Adjustment but OH WAIT! Elbows to the skull of John Cena are stopping him from getting it off. The Miz is a fighter and he will not go down this easily.. it will not be The Miz who losses in Miz's head.. Cena drops him and Miz pushes him into the corner ramming him with a force.. Cena turns around in pain as The Miz backs up then rushes in with his turnbuckle clothesline but Cena moves just in time making The Miz's arm crash right into the turnbuckle in a scream of agony.. John Cena follows it up with a leg-drop to the hanging Miz.. the crowd are going wild as John Cena locks in the STF! The Miz screams in agony as he reaches for the ropes but John only locks it in tighter! The Miz looks as if he is going to tap but at the loss of hope he reaches deep with in grabbing the ropes and not only
grabbing but pulling himself out of the ring... Cena follows him out around the ring.. being the smart guy.. Miz stops in his track elbowing Cena.. he goes on the attack by kicking him in the groin and throwing him back in the ring.. with an elbow to the back he then pick him up.. SKULL CRUSHING FINALE TIME!!! NO! NO! ...Cena reverses and pulls him in.. ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!!!

Howard Finkel
And your winner and receiving 5 points... JOHN CENA!!!

[color=crimson]::The crowd goes wild as John Cena's hand is raised.. The Miz out of breath can not believe what just happened.. John Cena is given 5 points to tie Daniel Bryan on the point standings.. John continues to celebrate as it cute backstage::

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 WWE_Nexus_logo

::Backstage in the locker-room you see Heath Slater.. Justin Gabriel.. Michael McGillicutty.. and David Otunga all standing backstage watching the television.. all of them wearing the matching.. Nexus t-shirt getting a huge loud pop of boos for that one shirt and it is David Otunga that first nods his head with a smirk and turns to the others::

David Otunga

Guys.. tonight is the big night and we will make everybody know who the Nexus is.. We are stronger than ever before and we will not be stopped this time.. especially not by that man.. John Cena.. we are better than him and we are stronger than him.. as a unit we run this company.. this is the land of Nexus!

Justin Gabriel
Once again I stand here in the stable of all stables and I know that these fans are not what i should join or I will just end up like them.. I stand before you a brother of Nexus! Nexus will NOT be stopped this time because now.. we run the calls around here.. and not a single one of us will back down.. the match is about to begin.. get ready...

::Gabriel and the rest of Nexus shake their heads as it is not sure of what is next for the group or even who the leader is here in the new generation of Nexus in a brand new company.. The two former leaders are in a match next.. this arena is about to explode::

Main Event
WLR Championship Seires.. Leader vs Leader

CM Punk versus Wade Barrett

Jerry Lawler
Here it is J.R! The match that everyone has been waiting for and the first match that was announced for the show!

Jim Ross
This match sure does have match of the year potential but who knows what will happen and who will win but I guess we will find out which leader of Nexus was better in a one on one match up with no cages!

::The crowd begins to boo as Barrett's music fills the arena.. Barrett walks out with a grin on his face as he just knows that tonight he will defeat CM Punk and go on to become the first ever WLR Champion::

Howard Finkel

The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is another match of the WLR Championship Series!!! Introducing first from Manchester, England... WADE BARRETT!

::The crowd goes insane with cheers for the face of this match and the best in the world from what is shirt says.. CM Punk! He comes out with hands raised loving his praises as he smiles cockily at Wade Barrett::

Howard Finkel

And his challenger from Chicago, Illinois... The Best In The World... CM PUNK!

Closing Moments
CM Punk runs at Wade Barrett on the turnbuckle taking a knee to his face following it up with a bull dog! The crowd are pumped up and at the edge of their seats for this high paced action match as CM Punk taunts getting a loud pop he hops back and forth waiting for Wade to get to his feet.. as he does his goes for the G.T.S but only gets pushed away by Barrett who goes for a big boot of his own with CM Punk dropping down dodging the boot turns around right into a clothesline from Barrett instead of the boot.. the crowd boos as Barrett takes control.. the crowd now sees the first member.. David Otunga appears from the stage and stands their as Wade goes to work on Punk.. he pulls him up and goes for wasteland and connects and goes for the pin...

Somehow their is a kick out from CM Punk and right at that moment out comes the second member as Wade nows is distracted by Heath Slater who joins Davis Otunga watching them stalking like.. Wade goes to grab CM Punk but is answered by a punch to the rips from Punk on one knee fighting his way back into this one.. CM Punk is determined to win and so is Barrett... Punk fights his way back to his feet and goes back to the basics irish whipping Wade to the corner for another knee to the face but WHOSH! Wade stops himself elbowing Punk in the process.. he goes for an irish whip but Punk uses the ropes to springboard back into him knocking the both of them when.. number 3... Michael McGillicutty makes his way joining the other two members of Nexus... The two in the ring fight to get to their feet with Punk getting up first followed by Wade they exchange blows... Punk gets the upper-hand staggering Wade... Member Number Four.. HUSKY HARRIS?!?! The crowd is surprised as Harris joins the Nexus group who stand watching with only one man left... Punk superkicks Wade when out he comes.. Justin Gabriel and they all five march to the ring as Punk readys for the GTS... Wade is up... GTS CONNECTS! IT IS OVER!!!!!!!

OH GOD NO!

Jim Ross
WHAT THE HELL!

Nexus jumps the ring attacking CM Punk! They assualt him beating him down as the referee calls for the bell... it is official... CM PUNK IS NOT THE LEADER!

DING!!
DING!!!
DING!!!

Howard Finkel
YOUR WINNER BY DQ... CM PUNK!

::The match does not even matter now as CM Punk is tore into by all five member of Nexus each taking him down as Barrett rises to his feet and it is then obvious as Wade demands them what to do.. Slater is the first up as he deheads Punk with a big boot... they all do their special jobs.. after a group powerbomb up goes Gabriel::

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Wwe-the-corre-attack-big-sho_o_GIFSoupcom

::Gabriel lands as all of Nexus raise their hands in a unit as they circle around the downed CM Punk and it is then obvious that Nexus is back and Wade Barrett is once again the leader.. oh no::

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 WadeBarrett_display_image

::Wade Barrett stands tall over CM Punk with Nexus by his side as the show comes to an end::

Last edited by тнєє gяαηgєя on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Feedback Please?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Randy removed from Trading Block and Richie Steamboat & Johnny Gargano

Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 am

Good show but I've McGillicutty Wink
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:10 pm

.::Finalized Match Card for the September 3rd, 2011 Episode of "Sadistic Championship Wrestling Presents: Saturday Night Surrender"::.

-Tag Team Championship Tournament: Round One-

India's Finest
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Jinder_Mahal &&& Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Great_Khali

VERSUS

The Briscoe Brothers
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Jay_Briscoe &&& Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Mark_Briscoe
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Mexican America
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 ThHernandez6 &&& Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Matt_Barella

VERSUS

Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Adam_Cole-1 &&& Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Kyle_OReilly
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

The American Wolves
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Davey_Richards &&& Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Eddie_Edwards

VERSUS

Homicide and Mystery Partner
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Homicide &&& [IMG TO COME SOON]
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Kings of Wrestling
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Chris_Hero &&& Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 C_Castagnoli

VERSUS

The World's Greatest Tag Team
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Shelton_Benjamin &&& Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Charlie_Haas

-Sadistic Championship Wrestling Insanity Championship Match-

Matt Morgan
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Matt_Morgan

VERSUS

Christopher Daniels
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Christopher_Daniels

VERSUS

Drew McIntyre
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Drew_McIntyre

Maine Event: Sadistic Championship Wrestling Global Championship Qualifying Match

Alberto Del Rio
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Alberto_Del_Rio

VERSUS

AJ Styles
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 AJ_Styles

VERSUS

Chris Jericho
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Chris_Jericho

VERSUS

Ken Anderson
Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Mr_Anderson
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 pm

WCW has come to terms with The Undertaker
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:34 pm

The pyro starts screaming and the fans jump to their feet the initial show is about to occur, everybody in the arena is ready for this first show to begin

Bruce Buffer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME, FROM RIGHT HERE IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS. THE GENERAL MANAGER OF WCW ROAD WARRIOR ANIMAL

The crowd is pretty much jizzing in their pants at the sight of a hometown hero being in charge, Road Warrior Animal circles the first row that is at ring side doing high fives and grabs a mic

Animal: You see people we are are in for one hell of a show but one thing that has long bothered me is the lack of the respect that the tag team division has been getting as of late. There are so many great teams out there and DAMNIT nobody gives a damn about any of them, well thats about to change and it will be evident in our next match as we will see a team who is considered one of the best up and coming teams in the world today square off against a team that many believe is the best of all time AND that match will also be for the tag team championship. OHHHHHHHH WHAATT A RUUUUUUUUSH

Buffer: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SET FORRRRRRRRR ONE FALL APPROACHING THE RING AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 560 POUNDDDDDDS. BUBBA RAY AND D'VON THE DUDLEY BOYZ

The crowd roars for the best tag team of all time being an exclusive entity to the newest brand on the scene

Buffer:AND THEIR OPPONENTS THEY WEIGH IN TONIGHT AT 449 POUNDS THE HEART DYNASTY

The crowd boos as the two talk out, The arrogance of Tyson Kidd and the power of DH Smith is shown as they walk down the ramp with a confident swagger that only they could produce

____________________CLOSING MOMENTS_____________________________
After a good 15 or so minute match they Hart Dynasty has control of the match and DH goes to pick up D'Von who gives a swift elbow to the sternum of DH, this causes Smith to stumble back abit and it's enough for D'Von to get over to Bubba and get the tag in. Bubba does his classic punches followed up with a bionic elbow knocking DH to the ground. Tyson comes running in to attack him and is met with a clothesline from D'Von, then D'Von turns around 3D to DH as he is getting up. Bubba goes for the pin

Buffer: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE DUDLEY BOYZ

Backstage we see a shiney black limo pull into the arena, out steps a few men but all we see is their boots as the camera had panned to the feet of the men and it follows the feet to the nearest lockeroom which they enter and the door shuts. We hear that Joe Rogan will be trying to garner an interview with whoever it is later

Buffer: The next bout is a one on one contest set for one fall, ON THE WAY TO THE RING FROM CLEVELAND OHIO WEIGHING IN AT 252 POUNDS. CRIMMMSON

The crowd gives him HUGE cheers, so far the loudest of the night not including Animal

Buffer: AND HIS OPPONENT FROM MOBILE ALABAMA WEIGHING IN AT 235 POUNDS HARDDDDDDDCORE HOLLLLLY

The crowd boos the serious individual as he walks slowly down the ramp not even looking at the crowd just keeping a death stare on Crimson

After around 7 minutes in the match Crimson's chest is completely red from the famous Holly chops and it's clear that it's taken a toll on the young superstar, he put up a good fight but Hardcore Holly sets him up and delivers the Alabama Slam

Buffer: Here is your winner, HARDDDDDDDCORE HOLLLLLLLLY

The crowd boos as Holly walks backstage the victor of the match without showing any facial expression on his face

[color=blue]Buffer: The next bout is scheduled for one fall AND IT'S FOR THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP TO THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS, INTRODUCING FIRST FROM BRITIAN. DOUGLAS WILLIAMS AND BRUTUS MAGNUS THE BRITISH INVASION

HUGE boos coming from the crowd by far the loudest boos that have been heard all night

Buffer:AND INTRODUCING FROM...

Douglas Williams snatches the mic out of Buffer's hand and takes it himself

Williams:Nobody gives a damn where these felons are from or even who the hell they are, it's a shame that these people feel the need to cheer something like that and refuse to give Magnus and myself THE two classiest individuals any sort of respect. It's a shame that we have to come out here week after week to your idiotic little booing and you people seem to think that it's alright. You boo us like your better than us. I know for a fact that not one of you will ever reach the level of prestige that me or my partner here have achieved. So go ahead and show your jealousy towards us and then you can cheer some idiotic porch monkeys like the ones that we are about to defeat, it will only leave you disappointed. As if we give a damn.

This is a definitive squash match as British Invasion dominates the entire match and goes on to pick up the victory as Magnus hits the Tormentum on Shad

Just as Buffer was about to announcer about the winners the British Invasion turns their attacks to JTG with Shad down there is nobody there to defend the young man. They completely decimate him as Douglas Williams winds up doing a Chaos Theory and then the Dudley's chase the British Invasion out of the ring coming to the aid of Cryme Tyme and it's clear that this was likely a message the Brits where sending to the Dudleys

We see Joe Rogan head into the lockeroom that we believe the men that exited the limo went into, we are hoping to have an interview following the next match and hopefully this will result in us finding out who they are

[color=blue]Buffer: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS FOR THE SECOND CITY CHAMPIONSHIP. INTRODUCING FIRST FROM THE BOWERY. THIS IS RAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEN

THe crowd gives him a mixed reaction

[color=blue]Buffer: AND HIS OPPONENT FROM HOLLLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA. GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDUST

HUGE pop from the crowd for the bizarre one

Raven is dominating the match up until the point that he is going for the Raven Effect DDT. Goldust pushes him out and into the turnbuckle. He knees him in the gut and then sets up and hits the Shattered Dreams then follows it up with a pin

Buffer: HERE IS YOUR WINNNER AND THE NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SECOND CITY CHAMPION GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDUST

Goldust heads backstage with the crowd cheering and he is licking the gold faceplate just a bit and we cut backstage

We are now in a lockeroom and Joe Rogan is laid out there is nobody else seen in the lockeroom

Buffer:THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS FOR THE WORRRRRRRRRRLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Introducing first he is the only gold medalist in wrestling today KURRRRRRRRRRT ANGGGGGGGLE

Massive cheers are heard for Kurt Angle, they are deafening as Kurt walks out and embraces the crowd

Buffer:AND INTRODUCING NEXT FROM HOUSTON TEXAS, WEIGHING IN AT 253 POUNDS BOOOOOOOOOOOKERRRRRRRRRRRR TTTTTTTT

HUGE cheers are also given to Booker T, he is all smiles as he is pumped up and believes full well that he will become the world champion yet again in just moments

Buffer: NEXT FROM NEW YORK CITY, WEIGHING IN AT 290 POUNNNNNNNNNDS JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD

Massive amounts of heat are directed towards JBL as he is making his inring return. It's been a long time since we've seen this man in the ring as he looks around at the crowd in disgust

We quickly have a camera cut backstage and it shows the Deadman in a pool of his own blood, Undertaker isn't moving and medical attention is starting to arrive. WTF happened to our nigga?

This was a momentious match going about 35 to 40 minutes in the debut title match of this companies world title when all of a sudden as JBL hits Booker T with the Clothesline from Hell then is nailed by Kurt Angle with an Olympic Slam our camera starts going fuzzy. The lights start flickering ANDDDDDDDDDD

The likes of Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, Ted Dibiase Sr, Big Show, and X-Pac get into the ring surrounding Kurt Angle. They then proceed to jump him like a pack of dogs. Ripping him apart. He gets tossed from one side of the ring to the other. Booker T gets up and goes to help Kurt and is nailed with a jackknife powerbomb by Kevin Nash and then is picked up by Big Show and is chokeslammed over the top rope to the hard floor below. JBL tries running away but is attacked by Ted Sr who nails him with a Million dollar dream. Leaving JBL out cold along with Booker T. Steiner nails Kurt with a scoop slam and that is followed up with a leg drop by Hogan and they proceed to spray paint nWo on the back of the Gold Medalist and the nWo grabs the title belt from ringside as the camera fades to black

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Yannic wrote:
Good show but I've McGillicutty Wink

No I have joe henning kid

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:50 pm

I have to decided to step down as rater or whatever it is I am.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:11 am

WTF G-Boy? I gave you Shawn Michaels & Triple H for Joey Mercury & Joe Henning[McGillicutty] and you said " Deal " Wink
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Yannic, Casey, and Jin all have shows TODAY!

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:32 pm

GSW has signed Vickie Guerrero to a managerial contract.

Also...

GSW Match Card 9/6/11

Match 1: Tag Team Title #1 Contenders Match
The Hardyz vs. Major Broskis

Match 2: Semi-Final in the GSW Championship Tournament
R-Truth vs. Alex Riley

Match 3: Singles Match
Glacier vs. Colin Delany (Universal Jobber)

Match 4: Tag Team Match
MCMG vs. Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger

Match 5: Singles Match
Sheamus vs. Rey Mysterio

Main Event: Semi-Final in the GSW Championship Tournament
Brock Lesnar vs. Christian
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Jon, could you put your roster in alphabetical order?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:47 pm

In The Wrestling's Last Resort World Championship Series.. Next Weeks Matches Have Been MADE!

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Wade-barrett-wwe-150x150 vs Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 John-Cena-150x150

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 The-Miz-WWE-champion-the-miz-michael-mizanin-17986835-624-390_crop_340x234-150x150 vs Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Austin-aries-150x150

AND IN THE MAIN EVENT!

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Daniel-Bryan-provided-by-WWE-150x150 vs Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Cm-Punk-Suspended1-e1309275073165-150x150

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:51 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jon, could you put your roster in alphabetical order?
-Abyss
-Alex Riley
-Alex Shelley
-Big Daddy V
-Brock Lesnar
-Christian
-Chris Sabin
-Curt Hawkins
-Dolph Ziggler
-Edge
-Glacier
-Jack Swagger
-Jeff Hardy
-Lucky Cannon
-Mark Henry
-Matt Hardy
-MVP
-R-Truth
-Rey Mysterio
-Sheamus
-Sting
-Tyler Reks
-Vickie Guerrero [Manager]
-Zack Ryder
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger have announced their alliance as a tag team via Twitter, with Vickie Guerrero announced as their manager. They team will be known as "All-American Perfection."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 pm

I made a site for GSW. I shouldn't have to leave since this is my only booking as of now.

gswwrestling.com
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Added Man Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 am

Casey, Jin, and Yannic all missed deadline....

Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 pm

naaaa naaaa naaaa.. I don't think so!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:49 pm

umm yes

Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:16 pm

haaaaa?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Get the fuck out?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1   Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relentless Wrestling Booking League: Season 1
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next