The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:00 am

*Josh Polson cracks his knuckles and immediatly heads to the gym to workout after seeing the card*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:44 am

EFNW: Rebirth will take place this upcoming Friday at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia.

OT: Almost every single wrestler will be featured on the show!
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:25 am

*G-Bo is seen walking around, messing with something in his hands. If you were to look at it, it would seem like a bunch of wires in side a gold colored ball. If you were to look close, and know what to look for, you would notice that he was building a golden ball that would flash different colors as it rolled.*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 am

Confirmed:
This show will be fucking awesome. ECCW is going to burn
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 am

Twista XL walks around the parking lot, the thoughts of only his SECOND World championship on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:40 pm

[Daniel Evans and his wife Michelle arrive at the arena. He finds it strange his sexy body is on the EFNW Rebirth poster, even though he doesn't have an official match, much less one for the Extreme Heavyweight Championship.]

OOC: You know what color this is? lizardsex! Seriously quote my post and see.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and leans on a wall in the hall, flexing his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:53 pm

OOC: God Dammit Jon! I want all the posts on the side to have my name. If you can't respect that, atleast disrespecting posts should be posted in lizardsex.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:14 pm

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
[Daniel Evans and his wife Michelle arrive at the arena. He finds it strange his sexy body is on the EFNW Rebirth poster, even though he doesn't have an official match, much less one for the Extreme Heavyweight Championship.]

OOC: You know what color this is? lizardsex! Seriously quote my post and see.

that is a cool name Cool
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:38 pm

*El Amazo is seen watching his favorite Soap Opera, Mi bebida se siente sola, in his LR*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:25 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
*El Amazo is seen watching his favorite Soap Opera, Mi bebida se siente sola, in his LR*

Marik and TJ in the meanwhile are watching their favorite reality show(?) Bitch Hunter...

OOC: I decided to use Hunico as El Amazo's pic base instead of Mistico. That's cool, right?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:28 pm

CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Marik and TJ in the meanwhile are watching their favorite reality show(?) Bitch Hunter...

OOC: I decided to use Hunico as El Amazo's pic base instead of Mistico. That's cool, right?
Their favorite episode comes to an end

off: Yeah, Hunico fits better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:

Just then while Amazo is watching his soap opera, the crazed super hero known as Psychopsilocin then seemingly leaps out of nowhere and lands right in front of Amazo, blocking his view of the TV.

"I understand that you happen to be an Amazing type of man, yes?!"

Orange Box wrote:
Dude, he might be Jewish.

"He just might be! Say, how would you like to be my second in command? Oh sorry, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Psychopsilocin, the greatest world class hero to have ever graced your computer screen! Drug addicts, bad roleplayers, corrupt authorities, it doesn't matter, because I'll end up killing all of them with fire and other blunt objects!"

Psychopsilocin then pulls two sombrero's out of nowhere and puts one on his head and the other on Amazo's.

"See, we can match! Los Hombres de los Condenados!"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 pm

CUJO! wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Just then while Amazo is watching his soap opera, the crazed super hero known as Psychopsilocin then seemingly leaps out of nowhere and lands right in front of Amazo, blocking his view of the TV.

Orange Box wrote:

"He just might be! Say, how would you like to be my second in command? Oh sorry, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Psychopsilocin, the greatest world class hero to have ever graced your computer screen! Drug addicts, bad roleplayers, corrupt authorities, it doesn't matter, because I'll end up killing all of them with fire and other blunt objects!"

Psychopsilocin then pulls two sombrero's out of nowhere and puts one on his head and the other on Amazo's.

Amazo: Simón
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
CUJO! wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Orange Box wrote:

Amazo: Simón

"¡Exactamente! Me alegro de que están de acuerdo conmigo, ahora mi barrio joven, debemos dirigirnos hacia el atardecer en el que se levantará como reyes y destruir a cualquiera que se atreva a estar en desacuerdo con nosotros!"

"You as a young strapping Mexican man should know what its like to be disrespected, treated like trash on a daily basis, and be stepped on by the people who oppose the law! No longer can we allow that to happen, we must take the law into our own hands!"

Psychopsilocin then pulls out a 9mm Pistol and sets it in front of El Amazo.

"Sabes lo que tienes que hacer."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:20 pm

OT: When I reply will depend on where I wind up tonight.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Amazo: No hay necesidad de estas armas, voy a demostrarle al mundo que EFNW El Amazo es! Esta gente como yo! Porque yo soy el Amazo, soy increíble que conozco.

(No need for these weapons, I will show the EFNW world who El Amazo is! These people will like me! For I am El Amazo, I am amazing you know.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:57 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Amazo: No hay necesidad de estas armas, voy a demostrarle al mundo que EFNW El Amazo es! Esta gente como yo! Porque yo soy el Amazo, soy increíble que conozco.

(No need for these weapons, I will show the EFNW world who El Amazo is! These people will like me! For I am El Amazo, I am amazing you know.)

"That's the immigrant spirit! But if you're going to be my sidekick, then you're gonna need to look the part."

Psychopsilocin then pulls out a fake handlebar mustache and sticks it on Amazo's face.

"Ha, now nobody will know your secret identity... Say, I need a secret identity also... Something original... Alright, I will be Wade... Yes, Wade Wilson! No one has ever used that name before, thus it is the perfect secret identity! Now come along my ward, we have work to do!"

Psychopsilocin then grabs Amazo by his arm and takes him a couple pages back to where Harry Jones and Jarrett Calloway are arguing like a couple of teenage girls.

"As you can see chico, we have a couple of problems to deal with. On top of Travis Jones trying to pollute the drinking water, Jarrett Calloway is attempting to take over the Universe!"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 pm

CUJO! wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

"That's the immigrant spirit! But if you're going to be my sidekick, then you're gonna need to look the part."

Psychopsilocin then pulls out a fake handlebar mustache and sticks it on Amazo's face.

"Ha, now nobody will know your secret identity... Say, I need a secret identity also... Something original... Alright, I will be Wade... Yes, Wade Wilson! No one has ever used that name before, thus it is the perfect secret identity! Now come along my ward, we have work to do!"

Psychopsilocin then grabs Amazo by his arm and takes him a couple pages back to where Harry Jones and Jarrett Calloway are arguing like a couple of teenage girls.

"As you can see chico, we have a couple of problems to deal with. On top of Travis Jones trying to pollute the drinking water, Jarrett Calloway is attempting to take over the Universe!"
Amazo: Como es Jarrett Calloway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
CUJO! wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Amazo: Como es Jarrett Calloway?

"Some people fear him... Most people call him a tranny. He became the EFNW champion by just renaming a title... Which apparently is legal and official."

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Amazo: Le gusta vestirse de mujer? En mi pueblo había ser linchado por hacer eso. Yo le reto a un combate por el título!

(He likes to dress up as women? In my village he'd be lynched for doing that. I should challenge him to a match for his title!)
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:

'Hear Me Now' by Hollywood Undead plays over the PA system as the EFNW crowd burst into a huge uproar. Harry Jones 'A Retrospective' emerges from the backstage area and does his signature arm spread taunt at the top of the stage, giving the cue for pyrotechnics to detonate. Jones enters the ring and nods his head in approval to the 'Best in the world' chants that he is receiving from the EFNW fans.

Harry Jones: “Jarrett Calloway has been the heart and soul of the ECCW promotion for two years now, and I think we have finally established that he is nothing but a hypocrite. This ring represents two different legions of people. On the right we have the people who have had to fight in order to succeed in this industry. Surge, Will Williamson, Dan Maskell, Cyrus Black and I are ideal examples of real professional wrestlers; real men. On my left we have the corporate arse kissers who have never done anything note worthy except bend over and give us professional wrestlers the kiss of death. John Leopold…Venom…and Jarrett fucking Calloway!”

The knowledgeable fans in the arena give a large pop as Harry puts extra emphasis on the word ‘fuck’.

Harry Jones: "I am very tolerant to many aspects of our society; people’s skin colour, peoples faith, peoples sexuality preferences; but I do NOT tolerate corporate arse kissers. About one year ago, Jarrett Calloway was considered to be the best in the world. He had legions of fans, he had fame, he had money…but most importantly, he had respect. You lost all of your respect when you transformed from a great wrestler, into a dire politician. We can all dwell over the equality issues going on behind the scenes of ECCW, but the bottom line is that I decided to raise my voice. I exercised my freedom of speech and some may believe that my valiant efforts did not go as planned; well news flash, things couldn’t be any better for me. I have exploited Jarrett Calloway and the Jericho’s for the douche bag hypocritical scum for what they are, and now they are the most hated people in the industry. Ladies and gentlemen, when I say EFNW, you say hell yeah! EFNW!”

Crowd: “Hell yeah!”

Harry Jones: “EFNW!”

Harry Jones: “EFNW!”

Harry Jones: “Now when I say ECCW…You say hell no…ECCW!”

Crowd: “FUCK NO!”

Harry Jones: “Umm…ECCW!”

Harry Jones: “Jarrett Calloway!”

Harry Jones: “Matthew Jericho!”

Harry Jones: “Harry Jones!”

Crowd: “FUCK YEAH!”

Everybody in the arena begins to cheer as Harry flickers a smile at his audience.

Harry Jones: “In recent news, Jarrett Calloway renamed the Crush World Championship as the EFNW World Championship. Instead of suing Calloway, we have decided to let Jarrett alienate himself even further away from his fans, if that is even possible. To be the EFNW World Champion, you must respect the industry. You must have a passion for hardcore wrestling. You must work for the championship and you must deserve the championship. Jarrett Calloway does not deserve to hold a title with the name ‘EFNW’ engraved on the gold, because he has never fought for anything in his entire life. Matthew Jericho has exchanged all of Jarrett’s accolades with sexual favours involving Jarrett’s man meat, and no, I am not crossing a line when I say that; because that is the truth. And if you can’t handle the truth – then get the hell out of my arena! Jarrett Calloway does not deserve to be the EFNW Champion because he is not a hardcore wrestler…he is not a wrestler for that matter. Jarrett is nothing but a corporate arse kiss - …”

Harry is cut off by Jarrett’s theme music.

OT: TBC by Jarrett Calloway. Just so you all know Jarrett is now the EFNW World Champion (since he renamed the Crush title as the EFNW title), but I am bringing another world championship in to make things fair. That title will be named the Extreme Heavyweight Championship, and the champion will be determined on EFNW's first show in a fatal fourway.
Jarrett "Ice" Calloway

[Jarrett appears on the stage to his music as everyone seems rather surprised to see him in EFNW's territory. The crowd gives him somewhat of a mixed reaction, but doesn't get anywhere near as many cheers as he does weekly on any of ECCW's programming. Jarrett takes the boos he gets in stride and begins to speak through the mic he is holding while he walks down the ramp. He has the EFNW World Championship over his shoulder.]

Are you surprised to see me Harry? Have I crashed your little party? I sure hope not, I mean I certainly don't mean to ruin your fun! I don't want to get in the way of you achieving your 58th EFNW world title run. And the last thing I'd want to do is stand in front of a grave that you will BURY your next victim in. I wouldn't want to knock down that fence that so many guys here are trying to GET OVER.

[The fans get a bit of a kick out of the references Jarrett makes. Jarrett is now at the steps and is slowly entering the ring.]

And while I am at it, I might as well throw in one last one. You can call yourself the best in the world all you want, but the fact is I will always see you being greener than grass. You say ECCW is full of all of this nonsensical politicking, when in reality it's no better elsewhere. This is a world of politics Harold. Maybe it's time you learn that. It's not right, it's not fair, but what in this world is? Do I kiss ass to maintain my position at the top? No, as a matter of fact I don't. And that is simply because I don't need to. Would I doubt that certain someones do? Let's just say I have met a few guys over the years who I wouldn't put it past to kiss ass and suck dick to sleep their way to the top. And one of those guys happens to be you Harold. Isn't it your dad that runs this God forsaken bingo hall? And isn't it also so convenient that you've been the guy to see in EFNW since it's creation? I am of no relation to the Jerichos and I have certainly not bedded any of them to get to where I am! I am where I am because I deserve every piece of it! But you and EFNW. Who really knows what goes on in this place? I feel like I am standing in a fucking circus backstage! And maybe you have slept your way to the top in EFNW, how should I know? Frankly I don't care to, but I wouldn't put it past you or your Aussie friends to sleep around with your own father in the shrub of the outback! But this, this isn't what I am all about! I have been in ECCW since day one and I understand you can say the same with EFNW, but that's where the difference lies. Me being able to call myself an ECCW Hall of Famer is, well, all the more better than you being able to call yourself EFNW Hall of Fame material. Because it is a simple equation. ECCW is so much better than EFNW and that's the God's honest truth! You know it! I know it! And every one of these ingrates in this bingo hall know it too! Will you admit it? No. But your ignorance and refusal to admit what is just a fact is nothing but proof that you are only denying what is true! And that truth is that ECCW and anything related to it is the greatest! And that EFNW is always going to settle for being second best! Maybe even third best, I really don't know about that other promotion. But whether or not it's second best or third best, I couldn't care less! Because second best isn't THE best and third place isn't THE best either. And so no matter what you say or you claim, I know that you're simply in denial.

[The crowd is visibly on the edge of their seats as the exchange is slowly getting more electric and controversial.]

And you know what? Harry, the reason I declared myself EFNW World Champion wasn't to instigate any kind of company war or anything. I did it for several reasons. For one, I have climbed the mountain to the gold, namely the Crush World title, enough times in my career. I don't need it again and neither do the fans. But that doesn't mean I am going to quit and give up! I declared myself EFNW World Champion not only because I didn't need the other title and the fans didn't need to see me prove myself time and time again as the greatest Crush World Champion in history. But I've held world titles and titles of all kinds in several different companies. And it seems as though the only one that has evaded my grasp up until this point and that is EFNW. Extremely Fo - Nee Wrestling right? Is that it? Are you aware that no more than five people that I have asked can tell me what those four letters stand for? And when they ask, that's what I will tell them because in essence that's all this place is! Everything here is a lie, everything here is scum. And up until now, this title included! But now that somebody with integrity and prestige is holding this title, maybe someone can finally bring some sort of honor, dignity, and respect to what is nothing but a lost cause! That's what your beloved EFNW has really become, a lost cause! It really has! I respect what you tried to do, keyword being TRIED. But as you generally do, failed! But I, on the other hand, will not fail because I refuse to settle for second best, something you are very familiar with, being labeled as second best. And you know why you are labeled as second best? Because that's what you are! You know, I wouldn't even call you second best, it's more like second rate! I know there's a certain something you just love to make reference to and that is part of EFNW's more recent downfall and that is the infamous man meat match, well I don't care what you have to say. Because nobody cares to listen to someone who is nothing better than second rate. So instead how about everybody listen to me? I'd be willing to guarantee that the ratings are up this very moment because THE best is on your screen instead of a second rate wrestler on a second rate TV show giving a second rate promo on why he's supposedly the best thing on this earth. I don't buy it and you're crazy to think that anybody else does! EFNW's chinsy little fanbase is a bunch of bingo hall grannies who still think this arena is in fact where their nightly bingo is being held. And I bet they sit in the crowd and yawn thinking they're actually watching bingo! I'll have you know, the last time Grandma Calloway played bingo it was a whole hell of a lot more entertaining than your latest match! Take for instance your showing at Summer Smash, surely you remember. The night Surge carried you throughout your lackluster match which resulted in, whether you like it or not, no matter how racy or controversial you like to think it was, the match ending with you locked into a submission hold from Surge. And Matthew Jericho didn't even have to ring the bell, because chances have it you would have given up regardless! Because that is just what happens when a second rate guy tries to be the best...

[Jarrett takes a few steps back, anticipating that Harry is going to have something to say in response.]

OT: Hope this is good enough for you all...
Harry Jones: “Jarrett, there is many obvious reasons for why you do not deserve to be the EFNW World Champion. You have created this figment of the imagination that you have had to climb your way to the top of the wrestling industry, but you were merely hoisted up the rungs by the Jericho’s. Jarrett, you are the best in the world of politics; I am the best wrestler in the world! There is now a living speculation articulating through the minds of the ECCW superstars that you have now got your own personal office. When I look through the halls of Extreme Created Championship Wrestling I see a dying breed of talent who will one day have an epiphany; no matter how hard they try, the will never be able to ‘get over’, because they will always be overlooked by the legion…The Jericho’s and you, Mr. Calloway. One day the real professional wrestlers will call mutiny and abandon the promotion, just like I did. I didn’t even bother to watch the remainder of the Summer Smash pay per view, because not only was I fuming with your butt-buddy Matthew, I already knew the end result of the pay per view; just like everybody else in the arena did. Do you want to know why the ECCW fans still give me a good response in spite of the way that I exploit them? Because they respect me! They respect my devotion to the industry of professional wrestling! They respect me because my ability has been distributed across the face of the industry, proving that I am capable of doing one fundamental thing which you are yet to accomplish; I have succeeded in more than one promotion! There will come a time when Extreme Created Championship Wrestling will die – and just so you know, I am above making pathetic jokes out of the acronyms of ‘your’ promotion. And when the day comes that ECCW falls out of existence, your career will be over. You are not a good professional wrestler – but you are one hell of a politician! You have strived to prove me wrong on countless occasions, but I have always thrived victorious and had the last laugh. You attempted to wrestle for another promotion named Created World Wrestling, but the COO Shane McMahon saw absolutely nothing in you whatsoever…but he still gave you the opportunity to prove yourself…you never did. You see, when you are all alone with nobody but yourself…”

[i]Harry cannot help smiling at the chant being made from the fanatics in the arena; ‘Jarrett can’t wrestle’. Harry recomposes himself and turns to face Calloway, eye to eye.

Harry Jones: “But he continues to try anyway. Back to the point, without the help of the Jericho’s you have never been able to succeed, or capture any championship belts for that matter. You are nothing but a self indulged charlatan who has the audacity to insult the wrestling fanatics. ECCW, EFNW, CWW or even 3XW, these people love watching us wrestlers compete. By coming out to the ring and insulting the EFNW fans, you are eating away your core and proving to even the casual ECCW fans that you really are a total douche bag.”

Jarrett looks as if he is about to retort.

Harry Jones: “Shut your mouth and let me finish! When the wrestling world sees that there is more too professional wrestling than Venom and yourself, then ECCW will finally be put to rest; along with your pathetic excuse for a career! Your self obsession and arrogance offends me. Jarrett, here is some food for thought; you are not the EFNW World Champion. No matter how much propaganda and lies you try to sell to the wrestling world, you are not a champion. A champion is somebody who has pride and dignity. A champion is somebody who has had to climb the mountain and make countless sacrifices on the road to success. You cannot just declare yourself the EFNW World Champion when you have done nothing noteworthy in this promotion. You are not a champion. It doesn’t matter if you have your named engraved on the most beautiful replica of the EFNW World Championship, or even if your name is engraved on the Crush World Champion. You are not a champion because you do not have the courage of a champion! You do not have the respect that a champion must have. You are not a champion, and you are not a professional wrestler. I am a professional wrestler; the best professional wrestler in the entire world! Some people may consider me to be arrogant or self centred, but after all I have given and sacrificed for these people, they love me…but not as much as I love them. Some may call me a ‘bad messenger’…hell, some may go as far as calling me an antichrist…but I tell an important message.

…Jarrett, you can take the EFNW World title. But I have got a far more prestigious title; I am the heart and soul of this company…and you can NEVER take that away from me!”

The fanatics begin to burst out into an uproar as Harry does his signature arm spread taunt, whilst forcefully staring into Jarrett’s heart and soul.
OT: I will see if I can reply tonight once I get back to my hotel.
Jarrett "Ice" Calloway

You know, that's real cute what you're trying to put on. This is all an act. You're trying to tell me that I have been trying to tell myself that I am a worthy and fighting champion and that in reality I don't deserve what I have earned. But let's be real. It's all a part of that denial I spoke about earlier. You, being in denial of yourself, are trying to tell me, Jarrett Calloway, that I am not a capable champion. We are not alike, not in the least! And because you know in your heart that you are not a worthy champ, you are trying to make me believe the same of myself. But I believe in myself, I really do, and you know why I do? Because I know for a fact that I am the greatest, and I don't need to be told that I am to know it either. I don't need to be ranked on a list of professional wrestlers, I don't need to be judged by how many fans love me or hate me, I don't need to be pandered to or slandered by any management. I know it myself that I am the best and nothing lower than the best. Like I said, we're not alike at all, and the reason for that is because no matter what you spew from your mouth to make me think otherwise, you're still second rate in every aspect. Nothing you say or claim or bitch on about is going to change that. So I don't even see why you still come out here to this ring and talk and talk and talk and talk about this and that when it is all what I said it was long ago; a lie! An act! The only thing that justifies what you're saying is that you're reading off a stupid little EFNW script and therefore nothing you're talking about is actually meaning anything. In fact, if you were speaking from the top of your head it would probably has even less meaning, because you don't mean anything anyway. Nobody wants to hear from one who is only second rate. Nobody cares about what you have to say. And that includes me, I couldn't care less.

[He turns his back to Harry and acts almost as if he doesn't exist; like he is invisible. He begins to talk to the crowd like Harry has already left the ring.]

And now, as your EFNW World Champion, I have some more business I need to take care of. On August 24th, I'll be defending my title for the first time and don't get excited, it's on ECCW programming. Remember? I want to bring some kind of dignity back to this championship and that cannot and will not be achieved on an EFNW television show. My opponent? John Leopold. One of the guys Harry referenced as being one of those politicking ass kissers. Well, truth be told, John's got talent, he is a good performer. But like Harry, he just isn't good ENOUGH. Which is why I will retain this belt and end his ECCW career, no, end his career altogether. And I'll have you all know right now that I will do the same to anybody else that feels the need to challenge for this belt. Of course, due to stipulations added by John, I can only win by submission. And that's what I will do! And John, he'll be doing something Harry might as well do too...

[He turns back to face Harry again.]

Give up.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 am

Harry Jones: “I often find myself asking myself, why..."

Harry pauses, allowing a few seconds to sink in, as he looks down at his feet.)

"That's a question a lot of us ask ourselves, but to me...it's a question that really has no answer."

Again, Harry would look down at his feet, giving off a smirk as he does.

"I mean, why would Jarrett Calloway decide to start a war which he cannot win? Why would he rename the ugly Crush World Championship as the EFNW World Championship? Why does he think that he is the best in the world, when he has only been successful in one company; by kissing Matthew Jericho’s arse? All these questions seemingly have no answer.. but y'see, I think I have an answer. It's because you are scared; you’re scared of what EFNW brings to the table. You look at EFNW, then you look back to your own pathetic company, and you realize that you'll never be us, no matter how much you try to."

Harry pauses once more, still trying to comprehend what was going on at that moment. He looks back up at Calloway with a smirk and begins to talk.

"They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I can't say I'm flattered, and I know the rest of the EFNW wrestlers aren’t flattered either. If you're going to try to imitate something, at least make it real and not a complete waste of time."

Harry chuckles under his breath at his little comment, as he begins to roll his neck a bit, obviously getting some kings out of it.

"But to keep talking about ECCW would only add fuel to your obviously depleting fire. Do you want to know why I split and jumped ship to EFNW? Do you want to know why Matt Xtreme quit? Do you want to know why Surge is about to split? Well, the answer is…you. The delusion of you being the best wrestler in the world and the thought of you deserving championship reign after championship began to eat at their skin – that thought begin to eat at my skin! I built this company solemnly on my blood, sweat and tears; so if you think for a second that your actions will go without consequence then you are in over you head. Do not test me, Jarrett…FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE, DO NOT TEST ME! ECCW management already have, and look where it got them. They lost one of their most talented wrestlers because of their bullshit, and they are about to lose their Pure World Champion. ECCW have some nerve allowing you to rename the Crush World Championship as the EFNW World Championship, because eventually you will have to defend that championship…it’s almost like they want you dead! We will meet one day and when we do…I WILL RIP OUT YOUR LIMBS AND EAT THEM! Imagine the headline on the ECCW Zone website; ‘BEST IN THE WORLD – MURDERED’…Yeah, that sounds believable. By walking into the EFNW arena you have already put yourself in grave danger. Not because the people here hate you and what you’ve done – no, not that. You are in grave danger because I am here, and I hate you, and I hate what you have done to the once great company known as ECCW! I cannot wait to see the blood pour down your skull! I cannot wait to lick up your tears as the trickle down your cheeks! I cannot wait to see the look of fear in your eyes as I raise the barbed wire baseball bat over my head, ready to strike!”

The cult-like fans in the arena begin to chant ‘Harry’s gonna kill you!’ Just like Jarrett did, Harry turns away from his adversary and gazes off into the distance.

“People, people, just relax. Jarrett Calloway isn't hurt by what you are saying. He isn't phased by anyone but himself. I'm just speaking through opinion, and even though we know mine is a little more valuable than Calloway’s...I might be wrong about a few things. I thought that when Calloway renamed his title as the EFNW World Championship that he would actually have enough courage to defend that title in EFNW…apparently not. With no management to thrive off of, Mr. Calloway is too far out of his comfort zone.”

Jones turns around and looks intently at Jarrett.

“You are not the best in the world. Matthew and Stephen Jericho parade your name around like it actually is significant, but that is only because you suck them dry in exchange for world titles. OOOOOOOH JARRETT, GET MY CHODE RIGHT DOWN THERE! Oh fuck, you bit me Jarrett! (Harry smiles as the fans begin to cheer even louder than before) You came to this great arena to feed your ever-so hungry ego on the heat that these people are giving you, but let’s face it; you are not wanted here. You are not wanted here because they see no talent in you whatsoever. You are not wanted by the wrestlers here, because they deserve their equal share of the spotlight, which you have constantly stolen from the good people at Extreme Created Championship Wrestling! But most importantly, you are not wanted here by me. I have never hated somebody as much as I hate you right now, and believe me, when I am pissed off I turn into an ADHD enthused lunatic why feeds off of the blood of those inferior to me (Harry licks his lips and motions his arms towards Jarrett). You may be the EFNW World Champion by default, but that reign will not last long…I will make sure of that (Jones spits in Calloway’s eye.), this conversation is over!”

Harry leaves the ring and receives an overwhelming reaction from the EFNW fanatics as Jarrett Calloway stands in the ring, furious to say the least. Harry walks through the curtain as the camera pans out.

Last edited by Hazza on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:44 am

OT: El Amazo vs. Psychopsilocin for the EFNW Exile Championship on the first show? Yeah, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 am

Furious as he is, Jarrett keeps his cool as he watches Harry walk away, as he then spits on the EFNW title belt, rubbing it around as a dirty way of shining it before holding it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next