The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+13
JD
BEAST MODE
Jericho
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Richie
.mop is dead.
Harold
Jigsaw*
Styles
Mesa
Bleed Green
.mop
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:19 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.mop wrote:
Richie wrote:
Who posted Brawl? That was not what me & Mop came up with.

It was me, go to portal, we will talk about whats wrong with it (Im not sure).

ot: wait whats portal? lol do is it like our chatroom? if so i didnt know about this! haha

OT: Yeah its the chat.

how do i get to it? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Fixed it, Mop.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Do they have to be cartoon characters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

*Silver appears through a Chaos Control time warp from his locker room door and continues to walk down the corridor*

*Pit lands from the sky as his wings time out, and he walks into the main CWF lobby*

*Aqua is in her hospital bed with a cast around her left hand re-watching Raw in disgust at Catwoman's antics. She draws her keyblade with her other hand and swings it for a small bit before laying back down in her bed*

*New CWF Talent, Neku Sakuraba, walks into the CWF lobby holding his earphones close to his head as he looks down, ignoring people that walked past him*

@God V2 - Cartoon, TV Fiction, Computer Games, Anime, more or less anything fictional related as long as we approve first. =-)

Last edited by Rhawk on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 pm

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
Do they have to be cartoon characters?

they don't have to be cartoon, but they must be fictional, not made up ether. for example u can use Darth Vader, or Jack Sparrow
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Claire: *has just finished up her training for the day and leaves the gym heading toward her locker room*

Catwoman: *showing off her title belt to everyone she sees*

Sylar: *walking around with his title over his shoulder*

Bane: *walking around silent*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 pm

[Naruto is pretty god damn sore after his EPIC battle with Sasuke in the Last Man Standing match, he is amused he has to fight Sasuke again at Havoc.]

[Goku is pretty amused that Vegeta wants to fight him again, as they did not settle who is the best as Cell the pussy decided to attack them. Vegeta should grow a sack and not attack him from behind!]
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:
Luffy: ...........................................................No one, huh? *tips his hat over his eyes and goes to sleep on the roof*

*Sasuke standing on the roof looking at Luffy with a pissed off look on his*

Luffy: *snoring*

[Naruto is staring at Luffy and Sasuke]

"HEY GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Luffy: *still asleep and makes a medium sized nose bubble*

"Wake up sleepy I got food"

Luffy: *jumps up, wide awake* Where?! *sees Naruto and Sasuke* Who are you guys? Do you have some food?

Sasuke:You shouldn't be worrying about food you have bigger things to worry about.

Luffy: Huh? What are you talking about? And I'm Luffy by the way, who are you?
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Snake: *is disappointed at losing and just smokes to feel better*
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Cloud & Tifa walking around.

Byakuya sitting on the roof of the building, thinking about why someone would Attack Mr. Burns.

Kisuke walking around.

OT-Rhawk/Mop/Someone, I'm dropping Kisuke for someone else in a little bit, since Kisuke ain't doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 pm

HTH wrote:
ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:
Luffy: ...........................................................No one, huh? *tips his hat over his eyes and goes to sleep on the roof*

"HEY GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Luffy: *jumps up, wide awake* Where?! *sees Naruto and Sasuke* Who are you guys? Do you have some food?

Sasuke:You shouldn't be worrying about food you have bigger things to worry about.

[Naruto is watching this convo and speaks up]

"My name is Naruto and his name is Sasuke, I beat Sasuke again while Sasuke beat you. I am thinking three way battle on the next show"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:13 pm

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:

"HEY GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

"My name is Naruto and his name is Sasuke, I beat Sasuke again while Sasuke beat you. I am thinking three way battle on the next show"

off: Wasn't Vegeta the one who beat Luffy? xD

Luffy: Ohhh, so it's a challenge huh? Well then, I accept! *grins and cracks his knuckles* But seriously...My food?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:

"HEY GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Luffy: Ohhh, so it's a challenge huh? Well then, I accept! *grins and cracks his knuckles* But seriously...My food?

OOC:

XD Yea

[Naruto grins]

"My fist will make sure you never eat again, you better hope you don't awaken the whole 9 levels of hell!"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 pm

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:

"HEY GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

OOC:

XD Yea

[Naruto grins]

"My fist will make sure you never eat again, you better hope you don't awaken the whole 9 levels of hell!"

Luffy: Oh yeah?! Well I'll kick your ass!!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:21 am

Vegeta is training at 5,000 times the gravity of planet Earth. _________ knocks on the door on the spaceship...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:22 pm

*Sephiroth is nowhere to be seen*

*Lightning walking around impressed with her debut*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Nova wrote:

*A penguin like creature flies at her and explodes*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:35 pm

HTH wrote:
Nova wrote:

*A penguin like creature flies at her and explodes*

*Lightning flies backward and does a flip and keeps walking like it was nothing*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Claire: *walking around*

Catwoman: *shining up her title*

Sylar: *walking around with his title*

Bane: *walking around*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm

[Naruto goes looking for Sasuke]
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:22 pm

John TPA wrote:

*Sasuke appears in front of Naruto looking at him eye to eye with Mangekyo Sharingan active.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:34 pm

ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
John TPA wrote:

*Sasuke appears in front of Naruto looking at him eye to eye with Mangekyo Sharingan active.*

[Naruto crosses his arms]

"Sasuke we are ending it all at the next PPV me and you one on one. But I have idea, you see I have been thinking, you and I would tear up the place as tag team, you and I would win the belts in no time!"
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Sasuke we are ending it all at the next PPV me and you one on one. But I have idea, you see I have been thinking, you and I would tear up the place as tag team, you and I would win the belts in no time!"

Sasuke:Naruto still don't understand, everything that happen between us is in the past. There no coming back for any of us after the next PPV.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:43 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Sasuke:Naruto still don't understand, everything that happen between us is in the past. There no coming back for any of us after the next PPV.

[Naruto grabs him by the shirt]

"What a load of shit Sasuke! What we were is still here! The old Sasuke actually loved Team 7 but he left for the evil snake dude! The old Sasuke is still you. You just can't see it. At the next PPV I will finally bring you home like I said I would all those years ago!"
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:54 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Naruto grabs him by the shirt]

"What a load of shit Sasuke! What we were is still here! The old Sasuke actually loved Team 7 but he left for the evil snake dude! The old Sasuke is still you. You just can't see it. At the next PPV I will finally bring you home like I said I would all those years ago!"

[Sasuke becomes mad]

Sasuke:I had a home and it was with the Uchiha Clan!!

[Itachi appears behind Naruto]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next