The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+13
JD
BEAST MODE
Jericho
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Richie
.mop is dead.
Harold
Jigsaw*
Styles
Mesa
Bleed Green
.mop
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Luffy: *Braces again, but nothing still happens* What the hell? Stop fooling around! Gomu Gomu no... *stretches his arm back really far* PISTOL!!! *slams his fist into Sylar's mug*

Sylar: *the hit causes Luffy fall to the ground* "I'm going to kill you...but not now, but mark my words you'll be 6 feet under!" *suddenly vanishes*

Luffy: Huh? Where did he go?! Mad Now where was I...? Oh yeah, I was about to beat up that steroid guy for messing up my hat! Uh...Where is he anyway? *looks around*

Bane: *rolls his eyes* "Listen I'm not really in the mood for this...Do I really have to crush your right now?"

Luffy: Of course I have to crush you now, steroid bastard! You got my hat all dirty and lumpy! Gomu Gomu no... *stretches both his arms backward REALLY far* BAZOOKA!!! *Launches his arms at Bane and slams both palms into his chest*

Bane: *falls on his butt* "You're testing my patience fast..."
Luffy: C'mon steroid bastard! Fight me! Gomu Gomu no... *stretches his leg high into the air* AXE!!! *does an axe kick that destroys a large part of the floor*

Bane: *shakes his head in furious anger and walks off not taking his eyes off Luffy*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:45 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Luffy: *Braces again, but nothing still happens* What the hell? Stop fooling around! Gomu Gomu no... *stretches his arm back really far* PISTOL!!! *slams his fist into Sylar's mug*

Sylar: *the hit causes Luffy fall to the ground* "I'm going to kill you...but not now, but mark my words you'll be 6 feet under!" *suddenly vanishes*

Luffy: Huh? Where did he go?! Mad Now where was I...? Oh yeah, I was about to beat up that steroid guy for messing up my hat! Uh...Where is he anyway? *looks around*

Bane: *rolls his eyes* "Listen I'm not really in the mood for this...Do I really have to crush your right now?"

Luffy: Of course I have to crush you now, steroid bastard! You got my hat all dirty and lumpy! Gomu Gomu no... *stretches both his arms backward REALLY far* BAZOOKA!!! *Launches his arms at Bane and slams both palms into his chest*

Bane: *falls on his butt* "You're testing my patience fast..."
Luffy: C'mon steroid bastard! Fight me! Gomu Gomu no... *stretches his leg high into the air* AXE!!! *does an axe kick that destroys a large part of the floor*

Bane: *shakes his head in furious anger and walks off not taking his eyes off Luffy*

Luffy: Hey! Where the hell are you going?! Come back here!! *runs after Bane, but he trips and falls flat on his face* Oww...
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:47 am

Catwoman: *messing with a gadget*

Claire: *training on a punching bag*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:51 am

Snake: *smoking in the men's rest room*

Luffy: *climbs up the roof of the CWF building and screams to everyone* I'm gonna be...WORLD CHAMPION!!!

*Elsewhere, some penguin like creatures are seen walking around*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:34 am

HTH wrote:

Luffy: *climbs up the roof of the CWF building and screams to everyone* I'm gonna be...WORLD CHAMPION!!!

Catwoman: *hears Luffy yell and goes to investigate*

OT: oops sorry I never noticed u replied! lol
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:05 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Catwoman: *hears Luffy yell and goes to investigate*

OT: oops sorry I never noticed u replied! lol

off: Hahaha. xD

Luffy: ...ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:59 am

*Sephiroth hears Luffy as well, and a giant smirk spreads across his face as he slowly makes his way to where he heard it*

*At the meantime elsewhere, Lightning is practicing her martial arts routine in a field quite far away too focused to deal with anybody*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:25 am

Nova wrote:
*Sephiroth hears Luffy as well, and a giant smirk spreads across his face as he slowly makes his way to where he heard it*

*At the meantime elsewhere, Lightning is practicing her martial arts routine in a field quite far away too focused to deal with anybody*

*Pit hears Luffy and laughs while nodding his head, until he sees Sephiroth on the ground walking towards the building, which makes Pit feel all shaken up as he flies away from the building*

*Aqua is finished with her training and starts to walk back to the arena when she hears Lightning sparring with herself*

Aqua: I might have to step up my game if I'm going to make it big here...
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 am

Luffy: ...........................................................No one, huh? *tips his hat over his eyes and goes to sleep on the roof*
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:31 pm

OT: Oblivion will be posted in 3 hours! 8:30 eastern time
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:41 pm

CWF wrote:

OT:Why the wait or it just the time that you feel the show should be posted.
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:42 pm

HTH wrote:
Luffy: ...........................................................No one, huh? *tips his hat over his eyes and goes to sleep on the roof*

*Sasuke standing on the roof looking at Luffy with a pissed off look on his*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:59 pm

ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
CWF wrote:

OT:Why the wait or it just the time that you feel the show should be posted.

OT: I was busy today lol. bout to post it now
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:20 pm

OT: Should I post Oblivion on its own topic page or on the CWF forum itself?? not posting it until I get opinions from other CWF mods and participants Smile
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:41 pm

I think it should be in here, since we don't have a thread for it already.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 pm

DON'T POST OBLIVION YET! I still have to finish that promo.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Richie wrote:

yes captain!
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Richie wrote:

yes captain!
Okay. Post Oblivion. I'll post the promo after it, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Vegeta is seen in the backstage area wearing a bright pink shirt. What, pink isn't manly? Who cares, it's Vegeta ~!!!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Yugi and Joey are preparing backstage, in what other way, than by playing a Children
s Card Game!

Kaiba is awaiting the PPV to start, so he can defeat Yugi AGAIN, and get the hell out of there. Taking hits in the ring is for people who don't have money! He weas his tag title also, still somewhat pissed he couldn't get any money for pawning it.

Rikku is sitting at a table in catering, with some Guado fruit, facing a moniter to watch the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:24 pm

OT: okay Im signing off my Jigsaw account, gonna go post it
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:05 pm

guys I can't post it tonight I have alot to do. personal problems ill get to it tomorrow I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 pm

No worries man
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Yugi and Joey are preparing backstage, in what other way, than by playing a Children
s Card Game!

Kaiba is awaiting the PPV to start, so he can defeat Yugi AGAIN, and get the hell out of there. Taking hits in the ring is for people who don't have money! He weas his tag title also, still somewhat pissed he couldn't get any money for pawning it.

Rikku is sitting at a table in catering, with some Guado fruit, facing a moniter to watch the PPV.
OT: DBZ Abridged > Yugioh Abridged Razz
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Hazza wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Yugi and Joey are preparing backstage, in what other way, than by playing a Children's Card Game!

OT: DBZ Abridged > Yugioh Abridged Razz
OFF: Never watched DBZ Abridged. I would search it, but I could never find the real one, the GOOD one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation
Page 20 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next