The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF Application Thread

Go down 
+18
LegendOfCasey
Jericho
TJ
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Richie
BEAST MODE
Jigsaw*
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Nova
Michael
Styles
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Mesa
Bleed Green
.mop is dead.
.mop
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

CWF Application Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:29 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jak accepted Nova

Yow. Jigsaw. Mind posting my apps for me? Coz I wanna RP reeeeeeaaally badly. Crying or Very sad

be my guest! lol the floor is yours post away Twisted Evil

I can't...Coz...I'm not allowed to post external links. D:

If I can't resist my nerdy fanfic urge, I'll just edit it out later.

*gasp* :O ok just post when ever you can!
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Here they are. I WILL add themes and pics once the "not able to post external links" thing goes down. For now, everyone will have to use google. D:

Name: Straw Hat Luffy/Monkey D. Luffy
Series: One Piece
Billed: East Blue
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Newbie whose goal is to become World Champion. Loves adventure. Will do anything to protect his Nakama.
Fighting Styles: Uses his rubber powers in creative ways, but is mostly a striker and powerhouse.
Signatures: Will update.
Finishers:
1. Gomu Gomu no Bazooka - Luffy stretches both his arms far back, and then hurls them forward, striking his opponent with both instantaneously with a double open palm strike with both hands, that frequently sends the recipient(s) flying off the other direction. This is usually used as a finishing move, he often prefers to do it at point-blank range, sometimes running up to his opponent as he's charging it. The Gear 2nd version is insanely fast and can be done 3 times in succession.

2. Gomu Gomu no Gatling - Luffy uses his stretching ability to bring his fists forward repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage of strong punches that creates the illusion of him having multiple arms. The Gear 2nd version is so fast that his arms can no longer be seen and only the jet streams are seen. It is also so fast that after a volley, the target feels all of his punches connecting all at once.

3. Gomu Gomu no Storm - An extremely powerful move and is easily one of Luffy's strongest attacks. Luffy first uses Gomu Gomu no Balloon and twist his body around tightly, then blows the air out behind him while untwisting to fly in forward while spinning towards an opponent, where he delivers a constant barrage of powerful punches similar to Gomu Gomu no Gatling, with power greatly enhanced by the momentum of his launch.

4. Gear Third - Luffy bites into his thumb and inflates his entire arm/s. From there, his arm is giant sized and can cause some epic damage. He can also transfer the air to other parts of his body to amplify his strikes. Not neccessarily a finisher, but any of Luffy's Gear Third attacks are powerful enough to be one.

Theme:

Image:

Name: Beauty Queen Etna/Demon Lord Etna
Series: Disgaea
Billed: Overlord's Castle, Netherworld
Alignment: Tweener (Everything she does is for herself)
Gimmick: Manipulative and cunning. Takes pride in her power and abuses her Prinny army. Also gets really mad whenever she is called flat chested.
Fighting Styles: Effective in using her Spear and magic laser beams.
Signatures:
Prinny Raid - Etna bombards her opponent with exploding Prinnies and some frying pans.
Sexy Beam - Etna flies into the air, makes some poses and hits her targets with beams that form a heart shape.

Finishers:
Chaos Impact - Etna flies into the air and hits her target with a really strong beam.

Theme:

Image:

Name: Ganondorf
Series: Legend of Zelda
Billed: Gerudo Desert
Alignment: Big Bad Heel
Gimmick: Pure evil, greed, pride and power. He is a manipulative bastard, and is sometimes revealed to be the mastermind of grand schemes.
Fighting Styles: Brawler, Powerhouse and dark magic. Also skilled with swords, even moreso than Link.
Signatures:
Warlock Punch - Devastating magically enhanced punch.

Dark Dive - Grabs the opponent and electrocutes him, then jumps up and slams him into the ground.

Wizard's Foot - Magically enhanced kick.

Gerudo Clutch - Camel Clutch.

Finishers:
Ganon Gore - Transforms into Ganon the giant demon pig and brutally spears his opponent.

Flame Chokeslam/Flame Choke - Ganondorf chokeholds his opponent and burns them with magic energy, then chokeslams them. Sometimes used as a submission move where Ganondorf keeps burning the target until the target submits.

Theme:

Image:

Name: Solid Snake
Series: Metal Gear Solid
Billed: America
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Legendary solider that beats really impossible odds.
Fighting Styles: CQC and weapons expert.
Signatures:
CQC Grab - Basic CQC move. Snake grabs the opponent and does whatever the hell he wants to do with them.

CQC Combo - Palm strike combo ending in a powerful kick.

CQC Slam - From a CQC grab, Snake brutally slams the opponent into the ground.

Finishers:
CQC Choke - From a CQC grab, Snake locks the opponent into a sleeper hold. Snake can convert it into a ground choke.

Tranquiler - Whenever Snake is up to playing dirty. Whenever the ref isn't looking, Snake pulls out his Mk. II and shoots the opponent with a traq round, then pins the sleeping fool.

Super CQC Slam - A CQC Slam done from the top rope.

Theme:

Image:
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:40 pm

accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Fucking nice HTH is back! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Sephiroth, Tifa, Lightning, Cloud, Gandorf, and Snake in 2 days. Epic shit. I lost the plans I had for the upcoming PPV's, which is probably a good thing because there is going to be alot of changes will all the new talent.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:34 pm

There should still be 1 plan for the next PPV still in place. Is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Just wondering now, I'm confused with the characters Nova dropped. Will Mario, Luigi & Yoshi still be used on the roster, but only as vacant characters, ready for picking up like we used to do in the past, or is it different this time?

Also Nova, have you dropped Akasumi now or is she still in your character list? Along with Jak, Lightning & Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:17 pm

CWF wrote:
Sephiroth, Tifa, Lightning, Cloud, Gandorf, and Snake in 2 days. Epic shit. I lost the plans I had for the upcoming PPV's, which is probably a good thing because there is going to be alot of changes will all the new talent.

But I already applied for them! xD

Albeit without pics and entrance theme...
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:25 pm

I'd like to say two things;
1. Hazza is a sexybeast
2. HTH, wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:28 pm

CWF wrote:
I'd like to say two things;
1. Hazza is a sexybeast
2. HTH, wanna RP?

1. Agreed.
2. Bring it on.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 am

Someone should get Ichigo so we can have a Holy Shonen Trinity of Naruto, Luffy and Ichigo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:55 am

Rhawk wrote:
Just wondering now, I'm confused with the characters Nova dropped. Will Mario, Luigi & Yoshi still be used on the roster, but only as vacant characters, ready for picking up like we used to do in the past, or is it different this time?

Also Nova, have you dropped Akasumi now or is she still in your character list? Along with Jak, Lightning & Sephiroth.

Dropped characters: Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, Akasumi,

Characters in use: Lightning, Sephiroth, Jaak
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 pm

HTH wrote:
Someone should get Ichigo so we can have a Holy Shonen Trinity of Naruto, Luffy and Ichigo. Very Happy
Done is done.
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Rhawk wrote:

They need to be remove off the roster for good so the roster can only have active users people on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:01 pm

ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

They need to be remove off the roster for good so the roster can only have active users people on them.

I agree with Akasumi since she wasn't used on the shows, but ario, Luigi & Yoshi have, but mind you they aren't in storylines so I guess thats alright for now. I'll remove those four now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 pm

CWF Application Thread - Page 10 Neku_Artwork_1
Name: Neku
Series: The World Ends With You
Billed: Shibuya, Japan
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: Very unsociable, 'he doesn't get people' and avoids talking to anyone even if they talk to him, and he only sees people for their uses and not their personalities.
Fighting Styles: Psychomancy (usage of numberous Psychs), quick and agile, brawler and possible high-flying.
Signatures: CAT Scan (After scanning his opponents thoughts using a psych/pin, he evades them and hits a Spinning sitout sleeper slam). His other numberous Psychs, mostly using the flames, energy spheres, ice, telekinesis, slash attacks/strikes, among many more.
Finishers: Psych Shock (Snap double underhook DDT, usually after nearly choking his enemy to death with a force-like Psych)
Entrance Theme

Last edited by Rhawk on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 am

ɢreedѕαмα wrote:
HTH wrote:
Done is done.

I dun gettit. Sad
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Clarification on the dropping of characters:

If are character is dropped, and is not currently ina ny storylines, he will be taken off the roster,and will be released.
If they are in a storyline they will be kept on until we can end the storyline.
Also, please try not to drop someone in the middle of a major storyline, because thats pretty much like a slap in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Jw guys, when talking about the venues of CWF oblivion, can I say that was held in the CWF SUper-plex much like every Brawl show is? Just so I have history of where people won their titles and such.
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:40 am

CWF wrote:
Clarification on the dropping of characters:

If are character is dropped, and is not currently ina ny storylines, he will be taken off the roster,and will be released.
If they are in a storyline they will be kept on until we can end the storyline.
Also, please try not to drop someone in the middle of a major storyline, because thats pretty much like a slap in the face.

So who not in a storyline?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:41 am

Greedsama could you check your PM's in a tick?
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:46 am

Sure I'm about 2 go 2 sleep.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:52 am

Sent it.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 pm

CWF Application Thread - Page 10 Light_from_Death_Note

Name:
Light Yagami
Series:
Death Note
Billed:
Kantō region of Japan
Alignment:
Tweener
Gimmick:
The controller of the Death Note, Light will take out all no gooders or anyone who is on his tail. By simply writing your name down in the Death Note, Light can end your life in 40 seconds
Fighting Styles:
Quick Paced, Fast, Highflying
Signatures:
Arm wrench
Bulldog
DDT
Diving hurricanrana
Dragonrana
Dragon sleeper
Spinning heel kick, sometimes while springboarding
Springboard sitout facebuster
Standing shiranui
Suicide dive
Finishers:
Death Note (Light climbs up onto the top rope and drops the Death Note onto his opponents chest. He then jumps off, hitting a Swanton Bomb onto the Death Note & his opponent)
Entrance Theme:

*Dropping Kisuke for him*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 am

Richie wrote:
CWF Application Thread - Page 10 Light_from_Death_Note

Name:
Light Yagami
Series:
Death Note
Billed:
Kantō region of Japan
Alignment:
Tweener
Gimmick:
The controller of the Death Note, Light will take out all no gooders or anyone who is on his tail. By simply writing your name down in the Death Note, Light can end your life in 40 seconds
Fighting Styles:
Quick Paced, Fast, Highflying
Signatures:
Arm wrench
Bulldog
DDT
Diving hurricanrana
Dragonrana
Dragon sleeper
Spinning heel kick, sometimes while springboarding
Springboard sitout facebuster
Standing shiranui
Suicide dive
Finishers:
Death Note (Light climbs up onto the top rope and drops the Death Note onto his opponents chest. He then jumps off, hitting a Swanton Bomb onto the Death Note & his opponent)
Entrance Theme:

*Dropping Kisuke for him*

Epic winz afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF Application Thread
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next