The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF Application Thread EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF Application Thread EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF Application Thread EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF Application Thread EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF Application Thread EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF Application Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF Application Thread EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF Application Thread EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF Application Thread

Go down 
+18
LegendOfCasey
Jericho
TJ
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Richie
BEAST MODE
Jigsaw*
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Nova
Michael
Styles
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Mesa
Bleed Green
.mop is dead.
.mop
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

CWF Application Thread Empty
PostSubject: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:47 pm

'From the moderators and participants of known E-Feds from the WWE Universe forums such as Cartoon Wrestling Entertainment (CWE) and Cartoon World Wrestling Entertainment (CWWE), comes a new E-Fed experience like none other to hit The Universe Forums. This… is...'

CWF Application Thread Cwf_lo13
(This is an old template logo I felt like rehashing, if you like it enough it may become the second to our modified version of it)

Yeah I took the corny opening from the old CWF thread, sue me (but please don’t!). Either way, become to the official CWF Application thread where you can sign-up all the characters in which you wish to play as in this unique E-Fedding experience.

Now before you read the rules and stuff I may as well briefly tell you all about how this E-Fed works. This is the average E-Fed where you control as wrestlers, have run-ins with other wrestlers role playing wise, and have a chance to win titles on the shows the wrestlers are on and all that good stuff. But of course, as this is the CARTOON Wrestling Federation, we use fictional cartoon characters instead of actual wrestlers from reality, and this can include ordinary cartoon, video games, TV series, just basically anything fictional and creative, cartoony like. Examples include anime characters like Goku from the Dragonball series and Ash Ketchum from Pokémon. Superhero characters like Superman, Spiderman and Batman. Heck even more realistic characters such as Jack Sparrow and Barbossa from Pirate of the Caribbean or Harry Potter and Hermione Granger their movies since they are fictional after all, along with hundreds, maybe THOUSDANDS of character you can think of!

Now before I show the application process here are the rules/points you need to know about this sign up.

Sign-Up Rules
1. 5 Characters Per Person, any more than that will not be included for anyone, even those within our Creative Team.
2. If you decide to use your entire 5 character limit up, 1 of those 5 characters must be a female, the rest can be male if you so wish it.
3. Your characters must be fictional, anything from the real world such as real person or actual professional wrestlers is not allowed, non-fictional things really.
4. If anyone wants to reserve a selected number of characters before editing in your applications, you can do so. However, if you do not fill in these applications by 4 days since you posted your reservation, those characters can be picked up by anyone, and you could very well lose out on playing as that character for yourself.
5. You must be activity, and if you don't retain active for up to 7 days (1 week) without explaining to CWF, Rhawk or .mop, why you have been absent, then you lose your characters.
6. Follow these rules.
Razz

So now that we have the rules of this Sign Up thread out of the way, let’s get to the actual application process of it all and what needs to be included.

Application Form
Name: The name of your character, obviously.
Series: By this I mean what game/TV show/internet web series/etc they came from. For example, Squall Leonhart is from Final Fantasy, Sylar is from Heroes, Tex is from Red VS Blue, and so on.
Billed: This is where the wrestler is from, like Mario is from the Mushroom Kingdom, and Sora is from Destiny Islands.
Alignment: This is whether your character will be a Face, Heel or Tweener.
Gimmick: I think this explains itself, what your character's role will be within the group and how we will ask on shows or while Role Playing as them.
Fighting Styles: This can come down to non wrestling features like the character is a master in sword-fighting, they can use magic but mostly use fire based attacks. While from a wrestling point you can say if the character is a powerhouse, showman, high-flyer, etc, or if they favourite wrestling styles such as Japanese, Mexican, and all that good stuff.
Signatures: These will be the character's Signature Moves (Wrestling and/or Non-Wrestling).
Finishers: This will be the charcter's Finishing Move(s) (Wrestling and/or Non-Wrestling).
Entrance Theme: This is what your character will enter the ring to on shows. Now you can either choose an actual theme of the character from the show/games/etc, or you can choose your own for them, however if you do that it MUST match their gimmick in some way.
Image: An image of the character. This isn't a much though if you can't upload any pictures, but we'd still like to see the characters.

Well I do believe that covers everything from the Sign-Up aspects. We will soon be working on creating the official E-Fed thread where you can actually role-play as your chosen characters, but this might take until the end of next week, though we may end up finishing it earlier so you never know. So until then, sign all your characters up while they are still around, and try to make the CWF become the next big thing around these parts. Wink

Last edited by CWF on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Name:
Series:
Billed:
Alignment:
Gimmick:
Fighting Styles:
Signatures:
Finishers:
Image:

Here is a simplified version of a template to copy and paste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks for that mophead, now that that has been simplified...

Name: Silver (Silver the Hedgehog)
Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Billed: Crisis City
Alignment: Tweener (However he acts more like a Face than a Heel)
Gimmick: Loner/A serious individual who may resort to risky options in order to complete his task.
Fighting Styles: Highflying
Signatures: ESP Kick (Pele Kick), Hurrikenesis (Hurricarana Driver), Other Hurricaranas (Reverse, Diving, Springboard), Running double knee smash (ground/bottom turnbuckle),
Finishers: Silver Lining (Standing Moonsault Side Slam), Future Sight (Springboard 450 Splash),
Entrance Theme: Silver's Theme
CWF Application Thread Silver_the_hedgehog_by_seantriana

Name: Pit
Series: Kid Icarus
Billed: Skyworld
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Underdog/Always out to punish people for their evil ways, a true angelic type of warrior always going good deeds.
Fighting Styles: Technical/Highflying
Signatures: Double Arm/Butterfly moves (backbreakers, suplexs, DDTs, submissions), Bow & Arrow Submission hold,
Finishers: Wings of Icarus (Christopher Daniel’s ‘Angel Wings’ finisher), Fall from the Heavens (Shooting Star Press),
Entrance Theme: Pit's Theme
CWF Application Thread Kid.Icarus.480375

Name: Aqua
Series: Kingdom Hearts
Billed: The Land of Departure
Gimmick: A strong independent woman who always looks out for her friends and will do anything to protect them.
Fighting Styles: Brawler/High Flyer
Signatures: Diamond Dust (the actual move Diamond Dust from the turnbuckle), Moonsaults (Top-rope/Standing/Handspring), Missle Dropkick, Shining Wizard, Multiple evasions (cartwheel, tilt-a-whirl into kick, tilt-a-whirl into arm drag, matrix)
Finishes: Spell Weaver (Split-legged/Regular Corkscrew Moonsault) & Ghost Drive (Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb)
Entrance Theme: Aqua's Theme
CWF Application Thread BBSFM_Aqua

Last edited by Rhawk on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Name: Draco Malfoy
Series: Harry Potter
Billed: England
Alignment: Heel
Gimmick: Stuck up rich kid, has been given everything he has ever wanted. Also has major asperations to be a dark wizard. Anit American.
Fighting Styles: Teachincal/ Dirty
Signatures: Sharpshooter, Stupefy (Stunning Spell), Flying Clothesine, Crossface, Swinging Neckbreaker.
Finishers: Slytherin's Savoir (Leg Lock Curse followed by either a Superkick or an RKO)
Image:
CWF Application Thread Draco-malfoy

Name: Hercules
Series: Hercules
Billed: Greece
Gimmick: All- Around good guy, kind of a boyish innocince (CWF's John Cena)
Fighting Styles: Power
Signatures: Power Clothesline, Spinebuster, Chokeslam, Flying shoulder block, Ankle Lock
Finishers: Olympus (F5), Powerbomb
Image:
CWF Application Thread Hercules01
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

I will add more, I am just not sure who I want right now. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Don't you normally have Sora & Riku? its not like you to forget about them! =-X If you haven't run out of time on your original sign-up post, make ure to edit in your new characters. The same applies for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Eh I can only have 1 more male, and with Herc, I get more chance at a World Title Reign, I doubt Draco will be pushed that far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:24 pm

.mop wrote:
Eh I can only have 1 more male, and with Herc, I get more chance at a World Title Reign, I doubt Draco will be pushed that far.

True that, I added the new rule and I already forgot about it. x-D Well why not have Sora & Kairi? Still sticking to Kingdom Hearts in a sense. Or maybe Harry & Hermione?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Name: Yugi Moto

Series: Yu-Gi-Oh

Billed: Domino City

Gimmick: A 16 year old teenager who has yet to go through puberty. He has a man living inside of him, who tells him how to win duels.

Fighting Styles: Duel Monsters Master

Signatures:

-Dark Magic Attack (Yugi summons Dark Magician and he attacks)

Finishers:

-Super Special Awesome Attack! (Punch, yeah, he's that weak)

Entrance Theme:

Image:

CWF Application Thread Yugi

Name: Joey Wheeler

Billed: Domino City

Gimmick: A teenager who used to bully Yugi, but became friends with him after he took his somewhere near his 5th beating of the day in his place. He has a lousy brooklyn accent, but isn't from Brooklyn.

Fighting Styles: Duel Monsters Master

Signatures:

-Nyeh! (Joey yells Nyeh repeatedly, used as a submission move)

Finishers:

-Brooklyn Rage (Joey unleashes a very fast paced series of kicks, while yelling "Nyeh" extremely fast)

Entrance Theme:

Image:

CWF Application Thread Joey

Name: Seto Kaiba

Billed: The Kaiba Corporation located in Domino City

Alignment: Tweener

Gimmick: An arrogant kid who took over his adopted father's company, and became extremely rich (Like A Boss)

Fighting Styles: Yu-Gi-Oh Master

Signatures:

-Like A Boss! (Kaiba sings his parody of "Like A Boss")

Finishers:

-Screw The Rules, I Have Money (He bribes the referee so he can win, then doesn't give him the money he promised!)

Entrance Theme:

Image:

CWF Application Thread Seto

Last edited by JHF on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Name: Ash Ketchum
Series: Pokemon
Billed: Pallet Town, Kanto
Alignment: Babyface
Gimmick: Pokemon Master
Fighting Styles: Ten Year Old Karate
Signatures: Mega Punch
Finishers: Mega Kick
Image:

CWF Application Thread 01015171.interactive.a
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Name: Danny Phantom
Series: Danny Phantom
Billed: Amity Park
Gimmick: Ghost Boy hero
Fighting Styles: Ghostly quickness
Signatures: Tail Sweep
Finishers: Super Punch
Image:
CWF Application Thread DannyPhantomTitleCard

Name: Tommy Pickles
Series: Rugrats, All Grown Up
Billed: The Backyard
Gimmick: Adventurer
Fighting Styles: Creative
Signatures: spear
Finishers: Frog Splash
Image:
CWF Application Thread Tommy_Pickles

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:20 am

[Hazza will sign up Cell and Vegeta here]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:50 am

John, will sign up, Naruto and Goku here.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 am

Name: The Joker
Series: Batman (Movie: The Dark Night)
Billed: Gotham City
Gimmick: A Maniac/Freak
Fighting Styles: Brawler/Dirty
Signatures: Jack in The Box (An Upper-Cut), Joke's On You (Use's The Joke Gun and startles The Opponent, before hitting Jack in the Box)
Finishers: Joker Jump (Jumping DDT)
Image:
CWF Application Thread Joker-heath-ledger
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 am

[center]CWF Application Thread Free-online-games-mario

Name: Mario

Series: Nintendo/Mario World

Billed: Mushroom Island

Gimmick: Soft spoken, but great in the ring

Fighting Styles: Brawler, high flyer

Signatures: Shell-fish (A huge turtle shell drops on opponent), Big Shot (Grows to a massive height 100 ft or above and squishes opponent)

Finishers: Star power (Unleashes a fury of stars at opponent , which makes them confused after move) , Bowser Saga (Summons mini-bowsers which snap away at opponents)

CWF Application Thread Luigi-1

Name: Luigi

Series: Nintendo/Mario Party/Luigis Mansion

Billed: Mushroom Island

Gimmick: Also Soft spoken, has a big mouth, funny on mic

Fighting Styles: Brawler, technical

Signatures: Yoshi Rush (Summons a lot of yoshis and they drops egg bombs on opponents) Boo (Ghosts come behind luigi and take life off opoonent)

Finishers: Star power (Unleashes a fury of stars at opponent , which makes them confused after move) , SuIgi Slam Picks opponent up throws high in air and kicks them in gut

CWF Application Thread 1209641-yoshi__mario_party_7__large

Name: Yoshi

Series: Nintendo/Mario Party/Yoshi-island

Billed: Mushroom Island/Yoshi-island

Gimmick: Cant speak well, but is a a killer in ring

Fighting Styles: Brawler, speedy,

Signatures: Yoshi Rush (Summons a lot of yoshis and they drops egg bombs on opponents) Nose butt (Hits opponents smacking into wall with nose)

Finishers: Omlet (Drops gigantic Yoshi shell which erupts on opponent), Do-do-do (Spins like crazy in shell like tasmanian devil and hits opponent multiple times

Last edited by |Stigma| on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 am

Everyone besids |Stigma|, I hae excepted your sign-ups, but again to Stigma, you can only have 3 male characters, you MUST have 1 female if you want to use up all of your 4 character limit. If you don't want a female in your team, get rid of either Yoshi or Donkey Kong, for I have already accepted Mario & Luigi.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am

Rhawk wrote:
Everyone besids |Stigma|, I hae excepted your sign-ups, but again to Stigma, you can only have 3 male characters, you MUST have 1 female if you want to use up all of your 4 character limit. If you don't want a female in your team, get rid of either Yoshi or Donkey Kong, for I have already accepted Mario & Luigi.

Ooh aiight my bad :$ i'll get rid of Donkey Kong, and i'm tired to fill out the app, but can you add Peach to my list, then i'm done with my 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 am

Alright, make sure to edit your post to match this then. =-)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 am

So just take off Donkey Kong...? Razz
No Peach app.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 am

Name: Cell
Series: Dragon Ball Z
Billed: Dr. Gerro's Laboratory
Gimmick: When CWF returned we saw a united faction make their debut called 'The Ministry of Nightmares' (Android 17, 18 and Dr. Gerro). Over the time period of CWF's brief return, an android named Cell was seen lurking around the locker rooms, looking to absorb Android 17 and 18. After killing his creator, Cell absorbed the androids and now is the perfect fighter. He has the DNA of Frieza, Goku, Dr. Gerro, Android 17, 18, Krillin and Piccolo in his body, meaning that he has acquired all of their abilities, including the ability to regenerate his body after suffering a serious wound. Now that Cell is perfect, it is believed that he is unstoppable.
Fighting Styles: Cell is a mixture between a brawler, a high flyer and a powerhouse. He uses his air bending techniques to his advantage.
Signatures:
- It All Went Black (Cell sticks his needle-like tail into his opponent's lower back and absorbs his opponent's energy, putting his opponent out of consciousness. This move is often used as a finisher, as it is almost impossible to escape from).
- Twisted Nightmare (Grabs opponent by the feet, spins them around, throws them into the air, used instant transmission to teleport to the top of the arena, knocks opponent back into the middle of the ring with a elbow or a kick to opponent's back)
- Destructo Disk (Fires an energy beam which can slice through anything)
- Special Beam Cannon (A very powerful two finger energy beam which can go right through the opponent's body)
- 40 Combo (30 punches, 10 kicks)
- Cell Lock (Locks opponent's legs with his own legs and uses his tail to choke out his opponent)
- Knock out punch
Finishers:
- Kameha Wave (Powerful energy wave, enough to finish the opponent)
- Bear Hug

Image: We all know what Cell looks like, but I'll post the pic later.

[INSERT VEGETA'S APP HERE]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Shout-outs to everyne who haven't filled in their missing character applications. Characters such as Goku, Naturo, Peach and Vegeta, you guys need to speed-up your applications otherwise you might lose out on gaining those characters.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 pm

CWF Application Thread 220px-MCheeks
Name: Monsieur Cheeks
Series: Ultimate Muscle
Billed: France
Gimmick: He is an ass and an evil one at that
Fighting Styles: Grappler
Signatures:

Windbreaker(M. Cheeks spins his arms rapidly into two blades capable of shredding granite)

Four on the Floor (M. Cheeks turns his hands into feet and kicks his opponent with all four, blocks a suplex or throw move, or becomes quadrapedal for extra speed).
Finishers:

Butt Driver(M. Cheeks jumps up and drives the opponent's head into the ring.)

Gas Explosion(M. Cheeks ejects a very pungent cloud onto his opponent.)
Image: See Above
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 am

Name: "The Prince of All Saiyans" Vegeta
Series: Dragon Ball Z
Billed: Planet Vegeta
Alignment: Tweener (Comes across as an incredibly arrogant man who wants to be the best in the world)
Gimmick: When Vegeta is introduced in the series, he is seen as sadistic and merciless, murdering his long time comrade Nappa, seeing the latter's inability to defeat Goku as an unforgivable weakness. During this time, Vegeta is seen to have a fierce desire for immortality and galactic rule, a facet of his bitter resentment over his long-term employer, Frieza. Vegeta's personality changes from a sadistic killer to a vengeful anti-hero, obsessed with becoming the strongest. Because of his arrogance, attitude, and past wrong doings, Vegeta gains a lot of disdain from those around him (particularly Piccolo), except Goku, who is often friendly despite the animosity Vegeta has towards him. After a long time, Vegeta falls in love with Goku's close friend Bulma, after which she bears him a son named Trunks and later on a daughter named Bra (Bulla in the English adaptation). As a result of his love for Bulma and the birth of his son, Vegeta soon simply becomes a rival of Goku's, and thinks of Earth as a good place to settle down and live. As a result of this change he sees within himself, Vegeta attempts to return to his old sadistic self by willingly letting the wizard Babidi control him with his spell and thus becoming Majin Vegeta. However, the devotion that he feels towards his family soon overcomes the evil within him. In the end, he becomes Goku's closest ally, and even a good friend. Despite this, Vegeta is still annoyed by Goku's ignorance. His change in personality is shown in the last episodes when he decides to finally join the party and became more of a friendly rival and no longer obsesses himself with defeating Goku. Another example is when he is defending innocent people (though sometimes through force).

Overall, Vegeta is displayed as being extremely proud of his Saiyan heritage, frequently referring to himself as the "Prince of all Saiyans" and always addressing Goku as "Kakarot", possibly to remind him of his Saiyan ancestry. Now that he has entered the world of CWF, he plans on being the greatest 'Wrestler' in the universe, along with his self proclaimed title of 'the greatest fighter in the universe'.

Vegeta likes to talk smack while wrestling.

Fighting Styles: Brawler, Powerhouse, High Flyer, Hardcore, Energy Wave
Signatures:
- Final Shine (Powerful Energy Wave)
- Big Bang Attack (Another powerful energy wave)
- ULTRAkick (Roundhouse kick to opponent's head)
- Knock Out Punch
- Super Saiyan (Powers up onto his hair turns yellow and a golden blaze burns around his body. When Vegeta turns super saiyan, his speed and power multiplies by five times what it originally was)
Finishers:
- Final Flash (Powerful energy wave which takes a little while to charge, but is super effective)
Image:

CWF Application Thread 20100810
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:57 am

Added Vegeta and Monsieur Cheeks (hehehe), still waiting on applications for Goku, Naturo and Peach, I'll give these another 2 days, but if no one has applied for them after 2 days, anyone can pick them up as they won't be reserved anymore.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:05 am

Look, I need a few more days. I gotta do this big ass promo. I will get it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF Application Thread   CWF Application Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF Application Thread
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next