The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+3
SP
Karl
Styles
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:09 am

Good show, not a fan of some things but nothing bad - all in my opinion. V ery good quality show
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 am

God wrote:
Good show, not a fan of some things but nothing bad - all in my opinion. V ery good quality show

By any chance is one of those things Jarrett winning the title? Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:17 am

Jarret REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO.

Anyways, good show mate.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 am

John The Division Killer wrote:

Anyways, good show mate.

Why Noo?

Double J can be a great Champion & a great Guy for a Storyline
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:23 am

Yannic wrote:

Anyways, good show mate.

Why Noo?

He is a spot monkey. Should of give it to someone else
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:25 am

Yannic wrote:

Anyways, good show mate.

Why Noo?

Like Aj Styles? Please Jarrett is great Champion!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:26 am

How can Jarrett be a spot monkey if he doesn't do any spots from the top rope?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 am

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Anyways, good show mate.

Why Noo?

No, AJ should main event but no title. Jarrett, has lost his touch. He ONE good feud thats it. Someone newer should be world champ
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 am

John, Sabu or something like that is the definition of a Spotmonkey

Don't use Wrestling Terms if you don't understand or know them.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:32 am

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Anyways, good show mate.

Why Noo?

No, AJ should main event but no title. Jarrett, has lost his touch. He ONE good feud thats it. Someone newer should be world champ

That's may right but Double J is a true Legend, so I wouldn't say he just had ONE Good Feud!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:34 am

Yannic wrote:

Oh I know them, so don't say I don't, think before you say

Seriously Jarrett is no champion sure he has won them but I really dislike him as a champ now. Someone new should of won it.

But hey it is Granger thread but I honestly think Jarrett should of not gone for the world title so fast.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 am

Yannic wrote:

Seriously Jarrett is no champion sure he has won them but I really dislike him as a champ now. Someone new should of won it.

But hey it is Granger thread but I honestly think Jarrett should of not gone for the world title so fast.

If you knew what they meant then you would know Jarrett is not a spot monkey.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:36 am

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Anyways, good show mate.

Why Noo?

That's may right but Double J is a true Legend, so I wouldn't say he just had ONE Good Feud!

Ok then, I will admit this. He has good feuds, but my question is why has he not been inducted already, if he is such a legend. No one really thinks he is a big legend.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Here we go Karl is adding his two cents in.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 am

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Anyways, good show mate.

Why Noo?

Ok then, I will admit this. He has good feuds, but my question is why has he not been inducted already, if he is such a legend. No one really thinks he is a big legend.

If you are talking about the HoF, it is because he is in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:38 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Here we go Karl is adding his two cents in.

I have to if someone is using incorrect terms. And if you paid attention, I said something back at the start.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:38 am

Yannic wrote:

John i understand you but why should Granger use Double J in his Thread like he gets used in the real? I think it's been a longe time since Double J won a Title or? If I am right, Double J never won the TNA World Champion, so dont say Double J is not good as Champion!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:39 am

Jesus fucking christ, someone can't say one bad thing about something or someone without getting blasted.

No free opinion anymore?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 am

John, you took away that right when you started bitching at me and RED for stating that somebody who hasn't seen us RP shouldn't make a list. Yet funnily enough, you never said anything to Marik when he done it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 am

And I am allowed to get my "two cents in" because I am a part of TWISB.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 am

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

John i understand you but why should Granger use Double J in his Thread like he gets used in the real? I think it's been a longe time since Double J won a Title or? If I am right, Double J never won the TNA World Champion, so dont say Double J is not good as Champion!

Thats is correct Yannic, but It is my opinion about him but as I just said it is Granger thread, and he can do what he wants, but I just think someone else shoulda won it. Thats all
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 am

Jesus fucking christ, someone can't say one bad thing about something or someone without getting blasted.

No free opinion anymore?

Nobody says You can't post ya Opinion but Well everybody has a different Opinion, so do I! I don't think Double J is a "Spot Monkey"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 am

John, I get where you are coming from but just keep watching Impact. It may get better for you.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:44 am

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Thats is correct Yannic, but It is my opinion about him but as I just said it is Granger thread, and he can do what he wants, but I just think someone else shoulda won it. Thats all

It's alright, I don't want to blame you but I just wanted like you to post my Opinion
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 am

[quote="The U's Scotsman!"]John, you took away that right when you started bitching at me and RED for stating that somebody who hasn't seen us RP shouldn't make a list. Yet funnily enough, you never said anything to Marik when he done it.[/quote

One thing I never saw the thread and I never bitched about it. Not lets bring up another argument alright? We are not key board warriors here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Impact | The Way It Should Be
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next