The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!

Go down 
+3
Ace
Cole
JD
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! Empty
PostSubject: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:32 am

WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! Raw

After a year of delays,problems,WWE Raw has determined to be as good as before,don't caring what Vince says,all the Raw superstars are gonna take the best efforts to make Raw the dominant show,as it was before,so get ready,to get a new look at how JD will book Monday Night Raw!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 am

Roster

Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Elijah Burke
Evan Bourne

Eve
Gail Kim
Goldust
Husky Harris
Jerry Lawler
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Justin Roberts
Mark Henry
Maryse
Mason Ryan
Melina
Michael Cole
Michael McGillicutty
Michael Tarver
Mr. McMahon
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Ranjin Singh
Santino Marella
Scott Stanford

Sheamus
Skip Sheffield
Tamina
Ted Dibiase
The Great Khali
The Miz

The Rock
Triple H
Vickie Guerrero
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu

Yellow=Champions
Orange=Inactive/Injured

Last edited by JD on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:12 am

Champions

WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! WWEChampionship
The Rock
Reigning days:10+ days

Past Champion:

The Miz
Reigning days:126 days

WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! 1zmi7g0
Sheamus
Reigning days:21+ days

Past Champion:

Daniel Bryan
Reigning days:176 days

WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! WWE_Divas_Championship
Eve
Reigning days:65+ days

Past Champion:

Natalya
Reigning days:70 days

Last edited by JD on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 am

Last edited by JD on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:14 am

Raw Top 5

1.)The Rock

After the huge comeback he made this Monday,not only he won the WWE Championship from The Miz,but he also made the comeback that could win a Slammy Award.

2.)The New Nexus

Nexus was totally perfect this week,they injured John Cena for a night,and also Randy Orton,though,CM Punk was double count-out with Randy Orton,Nexus made a big impact this week.

3.)Randy Orton

He didn't won his match,he got through a table,but after all,Randy Orton deserves the 3rd place,he saved John Cena from a big beatdown from The Nexus,and let's don't forget that he took out David Otunga.

4.)John Cena

He didn't compete in a match,but the Hustle,Loyalty and Respect led him to interrupt Nexus,but in the end,he got a beatdown,just like his friend,Randy Orton.

5.)Tyson Kidd

Though he didn't made anything important,he won a match by beeing very smart,even Cole said it,defeating Daniel Bryan.

Last edited by JD on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 am

Tag Teams/Stables:

New Nexus(CM Punk,David Otunga,Husky Harris,Mason Ryan,Michael McGillicutty,Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield)
Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov
The Bellas(Brie and Nikki Bella)
The Usos(Jey and Jimmy Uso)

Rivalries:
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:04 am

PPV Schedule

January:Royal Rumble
February:No Way Out
March:Wrestlemania
April:Backlash
May:Judgement Day
June:King Of The Ring
July:Money In The Bank
August:Summerslam
September:Breaking Point
October:Bragging Rights
November:Survivor Series
December:TLC:Tables,Ladders & Chairs

WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! Backlash2008
Backlash 2011
On Apri 24th,on the 1st Mariner Arena,in Baltimore,Maryland,with a sold-out crowd of 14,000 people!

WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! Banner-1
The Rock vs. The Miz
WWE Championship Singles Match

Last edited by JD on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:33 am

You think I can do a SmackDown booking to go with this?
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:
You think I can do a SmackDown booking to go with this?
I don't know...I was going to plan as a Personal BTB,but if I can't handle them,I'll give ya Smack Down.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 am

-As "Burn it to the ground" by Nickelback hits,the fans go nuts as there's a signal that Monday Night Raw starts!The fans are holding up their signs like "I found Sheamus crown in a tree" or "Nexus sucks",now the camera goes to Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole-

Jerry Lawler:Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw!I'm Jerry Lawler,and we're in the Thompson-Boiling Arena,here in Knoxville,Tennesse,with a sold-out crowd of 21,000 people!

Michael Cole:Yeah,yeah,whatever King,what's so special to be in this arena,if The Miz,the WWE Champion,is gonna face the United States Champion,Sheamus,at the Main Event!

Jerry Lawler:Cole,Cole...you always about your Miz comments,but let's don't waste more time,and let's go to kick off show!

-As we hear New Nexus theme,the fans boo loud as we see all the Nexus members coming out,Punk is in front,he stops a bit,as he enters the ring,while the other 6 members also enter,Punk grabs a mic-

CM Punk:Well,guess who's back?It's starts with N and it finishes with S,I know you don't know it,NEXUS!Yup,we are back,and better,with better and more men,you see,before we only had McGillicutty,Harris,Mason and David,but now Michael and Skip decided to join us,making the group stronger,we will be invincible,and if someone thinks he can takes us down,come here out!

-Punk smirks as the fans boos,the other Nexus members claps until...-

-The fans go nuts as John Cena theme hits the arena,all The Nexus stares at the entrance as Cena comes out with a mic,he stops at the top of the entrance,as he begins to talk-

John Cena:Well,well,guess who decided to come back?It's The Nexus,or I'll say,The NEW Nexus,since I don't see anymore the Wendy's girl or Wade Barrett,but you know who I can see now?A bunch of losers in the ring,yeah that's right,people that think no one can stop them.

-The Nexus stare at Cena as he begins to walk down the ramp-

John Cena:You see,only because you got more members,it doesn't mean you guys are Invincible,just a single guy took each other one by one,and only because of 2 more,now you're invincible?Man!Where was CM Punk at the 80's instead of Bill Cosby?

-The fans cheer loud as Punk nods his head,as Cena is getting closer to the ring-

CM Punk:Wow Cena wow,it's just incredible how you make 21,000 hypocrites laugh all together,but it'll be 21,008 if the joke was much better!Let's make a deal,you shut up and head backstage while you let us finish...

John Cena:Whoa,hold on there!First you say someone to come out that think he can stops the Nexus,and now you want me to leave?Again,you should be a comedian instead of beeing wrestler.

CM Punk:You're annoying,okay?You're **** annoying,you think only because making these people laugh will make you better?You think only because you are in movies that no one buy will make you better?Don't be an ****,if there's a comedian,it should be you.

John Cena:And out of nowhere,we're talking about comedians,you know,you learned about comedians a lot in your other company,what was it called?Oh,ROH,it's full of clowns,just like you.

CM Punk:You know,you crossed the line,no one messes with my ROH wrestling career,Nexus,let's go to the attack!

-All the 7 Nexus members go out of the ring and go to Cena,first Cena hits Ryan with a punch,then he throws Harris into the barricade,now he goes to hit a Double FU on Tarver and McGillicutty,but Sheffield goes there and takes him down with a Lariat-

Michael Cole:Hit him harder Skip!

-The fans are booing as Ryan and Harris are holding their head,Tarver and McGillicutty are getting to their feet,as Punk throws Cena into the ring,as Otunga is waiting in there,and he gets hit with The Verdict-

Jerry Lawler:Oh,come on,with one finisher it's over!

Michael Cole:No King!He deserves to get hit more harder!

-All the Nexus members laugh,now McGillicutty gets in the ring,as Cena is getting up,he bounces off the ropes,and he hits a McGillicutter.Cena holds his neck as Nexus don't stops,Ryan picks Cena up,and he hits a House Of Pain to him,Cena looks knocked out,as Harris enters the ring,and hits a Running Senton to him.Cena is layed inconscious,as Punk picks him up for a GTS,while he's in there,Tarver hits a Kill Shot on him,and when Punk goes for the GTS...-

Jerry Lawler:IT'S RANDY ORTON!

Michael Cole:Sticking his nose where he doesn't belongs!

-Orton comes out as the fans go nuts,he is going there,as Harris goes down,and receives a Inverted Headlock Backbreaker,Sheffield also goes there as fast as he can,RKO!He nails Sheffield with it as he enters the ring,as Punk drops the Cena,Orton hits an RKO on Ryan,McGillicutty goes for a Back Suplex on him,but he falls on his feet,and when he turns around,RKO!Punk and Otunga go out of the ring as Orton is standing with the knocked Cena,the fans are cheering loud until...-

-The fans have mixed reactions as we hear Raw GM's sound,Cole gets up from his sit,he puts in his glasses,and he walks into the podium-

Michael Cole:Ladies and gentlemen,let me have your attention please,I just received an e-mail from the Raw General Manager.And I quote:Well,what a big form to open Monday Night Raw,now,our objective is to be better than Smack Down,and if I don't do nothing of everything interesting thing that I see,this company is going to the toilet,so tonight!CM Punk and David Otunga will face Randy Orton and...JOHN CENA!

-The fans go nuts as some of The Nexus members are getting up from the attacks,Punk and Otunga are staring at Orton,while Orton is checking on the hurted Cena,we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,we see John Cena at the topic,beeing checked by a doctor,as Orton is next to him-

Randy Orton:Is he in conditions to fight tonight?

Doctor:I don't think so,in how much time the match is?

Randy Orton:Like in 45 minutes.

Doctor:Oh...very hard he can lead to it.

-Orton looks by the window,he stares at it as now he looks at John-

Randy Orton:Thanks doctor,but right now I have something important to do.

-Orton leaves the topic as the Doctor is still checking on Cena,the cmaera goes to ringside-

-Daniel Bryan comes out with a big cheer from the crowd,Gail Kim is accompaining him,as he gives some high 5's to the crowd,as so does Kim,he enters the ring,as he climbs on a turnbuckle,and waits for his opponent-

-As we hear Tyson Kidd's theme,the fans boo loud as we see Kidd coming out,in his wrestling attire,he stares at Bryan,as Bryan starest at him,he ignores the other fans that boo him,as he enters the ring-

Daniel Bryan(w/Gail Kim) vs. Tyson Kidd
Singles Match

The match was good to start Monday Night Raw,Bryan got the opportunity of 3 Lebell Locks,but Kidd grabbed the ropes before he started,even Kidd hit a Springboard Elbow Drop,but he missed.Now,both are fighting in the outside,Bryan hits Kidd with the barricade as it's 7,Bryan enters the ring as Kidd looks to attack Gail Kim,Bryan goes outside as Kidd hits a Spinning Heel Kick on him,Kidd enters the ring,as Bryan stays there until the 10 count.

Winner:Tyson Kidd by count-out(06:37)

-Kidd celebrates as Bryan is holding his head outside the ring,Kidd laughs at Bryan as he's pissed off,Kim is checking on him-

Jerry Lawler:Oh,what a cheap win by Tyson Kidd!

Michael Cole:That wasn't cheap King,that was smart!If Bryan didn't had Kim in there,the things would be harder for Kidd!

Jerry Lawler:True Cole,Kidd won't even won...oh wait,we just got a word that we're going backstage.

-The camera goes to backstage,as David Otunga is knocked out,CM Punk goes in there running,he checks on Otunga-

CM Punk:What happened?!David,David,are you okay?Damn,who could did this?

-Then while checking on him,he sees a note in his hair,the note says "The Voices told me to do this",the fans cheer loud as Punk breaks the paper where it's the note-

CM Punk:Randall...Keith...ORTON!

-https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/postPunk punches the floor as the EMT's are arriving to check on Otunga,as Punk goes away from the Locker Room,the camera goes to ringside again-

Michael Cole:Why?Why does Randy Orton needs to stick his nose where he doesn't belongs?Tell me King,why?

Jerry Lawler:Well,I don't know the reason,but what I know,is that we're ready to get more action,next!

-John Morrison theme hits the arena,the fans cheer loud as Morrison comes out,he makes his pose before making his way to the ring,he gives some high 5's to the fans,as he now enters the ring,waiting for his opponent-

-Now Zack Ryder theme hits the arena,the fans boo as we see Ryder coming out making his L finger,he ignores the fans as he enters the ring,as he tells Morrison "Woo!Woo!Woo!You know it!" as the bellrings-

John Morrison vs. Zack Ryder
Singles Match

It was a short match,and Morrison dominated the WHOLE one,Ryder wasn't even able to hit at least 3 times Morrison,after 3 minutes of hurting Ryder,Morrison decided to finish it with a Flying Chuck,but after that,he didn't forget to hit a Starship of Pain to make a 3 count!

Winner:John Morrison by pinfall(03:20)

-Morrison gets at the top rope to celebrate,but before he can do other thing,Ryder low blows him,Morrison falls to the ground,Ryder begins to stomp him as the fans boo loud,he keeps doing it as the referees stop them,Ryder grabs a mic-

Zack Ryder:You know what?I'm tired,I'm **** tired of coming out every week,and losing a match,and especially,with you hypocrites booing me,you know what?I...I...QUIT!

-The fans cheer loud,but then,Ryder smirks-

Zack Ryder:But let me tell you something,this IS NOT the last time you'll see me,want to know why?BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SMACK DOWN!That's right,I don't want on the jobber show called Raw,so now,I'll never see you again!

-Ryder drops the mic as the fans boo loud,he walks out of the ring after he stomps Morrison one more time,he heads to backstage,as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,we see CM Punk opening the doors of a passage-

CM Punk:Where are you?Where are you Randy Orton?WHERE ARE YOU?!?

-After he finishes opening all the doors,and nothing,Punk smirks-

CM Punk:Oh,now I know where you are...

-Punk goes away from it as the camera goes to ringside-

Michael Cole:Ugh,why does Orton has to be such a coward and don't show up to Punk?

Jerry Lawler:Calm down Cole!Orton will not be a coward in his match!

Michael Cole:I hope so!But now,let's go to action!

-As we hear David Hart Smith's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Smith coming out,he gives some high 5's to the fans,while he walks to the ring,and enters it,as he waits for his opponent-

-As Primo theme hits the arena,the fans boo as we see Primo coming out,he ignores the fans that boo him,as he makes his way to the ring,Smith looks at Primo,now he enters the ring-

David Hart Smith vs. Primo
Singles Match

The match was full of reversals,there was no clear moment where one of each men were taking control,but at the ending of the match,when Smith was starting to dominate,Primo surprised him with a Back Stabber,and got the 3 count.

Winner:Primo(03:53)

-Primo celebrates as the fans boo,the referee raises his arms as Smith is layed on the floor,holding his back-

Jerry Lawler:What a win from Primo!

Michael Cole:So true King!Wait,I've just been informed that the camera is going to backstage!

-As the camera goes to backstage,we see CM Punk at the Parking Lot-

CM Punk:Oh Randall!I know that you are there,don't worry,I'm not CM Punk,it's me,Samantha,I have brought you very especial,it's Allana,look,hear her!

-Punk makes a non-convinsable baby voice,then he coughs and...-

-The fans cheer loud as the Raw GM sound hits,Punk turns around and he waits to hear the Raw GM-

Michael Cole:And I quote:Punk,since David Otunga and John Cena are not in the conditions to fight for tonight,instead of the Tag Team Match,it'll be Randy Orton vs. CM Punk,and that match is next!

-Punk looks shocked as the fans go nuts,now we go to see the Backlash commercial-

-We come back,as were ready for the next match-

-As we hear New Nexus theme,the fans boo loud as we see CM Punk coming out,he makes the clock sign,and he shouts,he ignores the fans as he makes his way to the ring,he enters it and waits for Randy Orton-

-Randy Orton theme hits the arena,the fans cheer loud,Orton doesn't come out,Punk looks confused,but from behind,Orton enters the ring,and waits for Punk to turn around,Punk turns around and Orton goes for an RKO,but Punk pushes him-

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton
Singles Match

The match was described in one word:AWESOME!Punk and Orton got like 3 finisher opportunities to each one,the best match of the night,plus,Orton got busted open when Punk hit him with the ring bell when the referee was knocked out,in the final moments of the match,Orton clotheslined Punk out of the ring,and he also went outside,and both on the floor until the count of 10

Winner:Double count-out(19:28)

-As both are still on the floor,Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield as the crowd erupt in boos,they check on Punk,as Sheffield goes away,picks up Orton,and slams his head into the ring post-

Jerry Lawler:That should hurt!

-Orton get more inconscious,as Ryan picks him up,and hits a House Of Pain in the floor,teh fans boo loud as Punk is getting up,the EMT's are running to check on Orton,as Ryan,Sheffield and Punk stare at Orton-

Michael Cole:Come on,hit him more!

-The EMT's are preventing Nexus to attack Orton,but now Tarver,Harris and McGillicutty run down the rampage,and together they take out the EMT's,Tarver and McGillicutty together put Orton in a Stretcher,and they ride him up to the rampage,and they stop in the middle,as Punk grabs a mic-

CM Punk:Well Randall,it's seems you were the one who attacked David,right?And you couldn't let him made to the match,in fact,he was like you in this moment,but you know,no one injure like that to a Nexus member,and to show you to never do that again,Skip will do something very painful.

-While Punk was talking,Harris went under the ring,and got a table,he took it,he gave it to Ryan,as he put him on the rampage out-side,as now Sheffield is at the opposite border where it's Orton,Sheffield goes running and pushes Orton in the Stretcher,the stretcher falls right down into the table-

Jerry Lawler:God!I couldn't saw that!

-Orton is completely knocked out,all the Nexus members are laughing at him,more EMT's are coming for the help of Orton,as Nexus leave them alone,Nexus goes backstage as Orton is taked to an ambulance-

Michael Cole:See Randy?That's what you get for beeing a coward!

Jerry Lawler:Come on Cole!He already get his beatdown!

Michael Cole:Okay King,I'm going to calm down,wanna know why?Because next!The WWE Champion The Miz is gonna be in action,after this commercial!

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back from commercial,the camera goes with Todd Grisham,that is with The Miz-

Todd Grisham:Welcome back fans!Joining me here right now it's the WWE Champion The Miz,Miz...

The Miz:Everyone knows who I am Todd,now,let me get this clear,this guy called Sheamus,he had the title I had before I had this one,and he had this one before I get this one,but you know,I don't care,I was better USA Champion than him,I was better WWE Champion than him,and I AM,better than him,so if you are gonna ask me what are my thoughts for tonight?Well,I just said them!

-The Miz walks off,with the WWE Championship,as Grisham looks shocked,the camera goes to ringside-

Jerry Lawler:Strong words by The Miz,I gotta admit.

Michael Cole:That are champion words King!Now let's see how The Miz destroys Sheamus!

-As we hear The Miz theme at the arena,the fans boo loud as The Miz comes out with the WWE Championship around his shoulder,he ignores the fans in his way to the ring,he enters the ring and he waits for Sheamus to come out-

-As we hear Sheamus theme,the fans boo as we see Sheamus coming out with the USA Championship around his shoulder,and his crown and his robe,he makes his way to the ring,as he enters it,and looks at The Miz-

Sheamus vs. The Miz
Non-Title Champion vs. Champion Singles Match

It was a good match,but it didn't beat Orton vs. Punk,at one time,Sheamus dominated,at another one,The Miz dominated,but at the final moments,Sheamus was going for a Brogue Kick,but Miz ducked,and hit a Skull Crushing Finale,making him victorious.

Winner:The Miz by pinfall(10:41)

-The Miz celebrates as he climbs to a turnbuckle,holding the WWE Championship,the fans boo loud as he smirks,until...-

-The crowd cheer loud as the Raw GM sounds,Michael Cole gets up from his sit,and walks to the podium-

Michael Cole:Sorry for the interruption Miz,and I quote:Well Miz,since you said you are the most-seen WWE Champion ever,and also the best one,you have to prove to be the best one?And want to know how's that proved?With surprise title defenses,so right now,you'll defend your title against someone very especial...

-The Miz looks shocked as the whole people are looking at the titantron...-

-The fans go nuts as they hear The Rock's theme,The Miz is in shock as we see The Rock coming out,he sees at the fans,as he takes off his sunglasses,then he stares at The Miz,as he walks to the ring,he gives high 5's to the fans,and now he enters it-

The Miz(c) vs. The Rock
WWE Championship Singles Match

The match went up short,as The Rock entered the ring,he begin to beat the hell out of The Miz,at the minute,he already hit the Rock Bottom,and when he touched his elbow pad,the fans tried to blew the roof off,The Rock took it out,and throwed it to the crowd,and when he came back,People's Elbow,and a 3 count!

Winner:The Rock by pinfall(01:58)

-The Rock celebrates as the fans go nuts,he is given the WWE Championship as he held it high-

Jerry Lawler:And we have a new WWE Champion!

Michael Cole:NO!This is the worst Raw ever!

Jerry Lawler:Anyways,Goodnight Raw fans!

-The show finishes as The Rock is still celebrating,as Raw goes off the air-
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Feedback?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:48 pm

JD wrote:
Feedback?
I like everything except that the title is Better Then Before, yet its the same thing that raw is currently doing except a few differences.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:51 pm

My notes as I read [so it's like a live report feed]

- Your English grammar is bad. I'd advise wordcheck.
- Since when did the New Nexus suddenly gain Skip and Tarver as members? Maybe you'll explain..
- Oh they "just decided to join" pretty weak. You could've got a solid 2-3 weeks of backstage segments out of this.
- Cena and Nexus again?
- I'm noticing again that your sentences and structure aren't really flowing well? Is English your first choice of language?
- I KINDA see what you're getting at with Cena but really I'm lost...
- 21008 ... what?
- Comedian back and forth stuff ain't good.
- Oh sweet jesus. You actually mentioned RoH on air? In WWE? On their A-Show? WOW. WOW. WOW.
- A throwaway reference to Punk's RoH career? THAT of all things is what sets him off...?
- The attack in itself is well done.
- Now this I can live with. Your initial idea of Punk and Cena back and forth, Nexus attack and then Orton making the save is good. Just your dialogue and the way you set about doing it was baffling.
- I see, you made a good blockbuster match but at this moment the bad english is really affecting the readability of it.
- Doctor-Orton back and forth was verrrrry weak. At least you left a little cliffhanger with the Orton line "I've got something to do." TBH, after this segment I was going to stop reading until you said that.
- Bryan V Kidd is a good booking choice but I refuse to believe a spinning heel kick caused Bryan to be unable to get into the ring in ten second. Are you aware that as Bryan entered and re-entered the ring the count restarts?
- Okay I'm laughing at Orton leaving a note in Otunga's hair of all places. Nice little touch with the note and this was the first segment I kind of enjoyed.
- Can't argue with the matches your making; Bryan v Kidd now Morrison v Ryder!
- But wow you job Zack Ryder out to ... Morrison?
- And that's ridiculous seeing as he's going to SmackDown!
- JOBBER? YOU ACTUALLY SAID JOBBER? Are you aware, this doesn't exist in kayfabe wrestling? TBH no matter how good the show is, you're fired in my opinion for mentioning jobber and RoH.
- Putting nearly every segment into Punk and Orton...
- DH Smith v Primo booked well, and I quite enjoyed it as a filler match.
- More Punk and Orton? I presume that's his wife and daughter? How are we meant to know this? It's of no relevance to the viewer.
- He's in the carpark how can he hear the announcement. LALALALALA.
- Another count-out jarred what seemed to be a good match. A clothesline wouldn't keep either of these men down no matter how tired they were.
- Eugh bad English all over these few paragraphs.
- BTW you can't get more ... "inconscious"
- Man... That segment was just a mess.
- Very confusing words from The Miz.
- Miz V Sheamus. Sheamus better go over to salvage you some points.
- Oh well at least you gave him 10 minutes.
- No. Just no. Oh jesus no.

Here not being bad, you had some okay ideas and some good match ideas but overall this is painful. I suggest using a spell/grammar check mechanism and bouncing your ideas off a trusted friend before posting. You've dug yourself into a big hole for next week RAW as you will require something big to get out.

3.5/10
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Adam:

-Thanks for the feedback,thought it's not 100% good things.
-Yeah,I'll try to fix my english,thanks for saying that.
-Well,Cena and Nexus thingy is not the complete storyline.
-Comedians?You know Cena makes pathetic jokes,and that's why I made that.
-Since TNA mention WCW things in air,why can't WWE mention ROH?
-I'll try next time to make the segments longer.
-From 8 to 10,it's very credible that Bryan didn't got up from that kick.
-Yay,at least you liked a complete segment.
-About Ryder going to SD,I have a BIG plan for him that involves Edge.

In fact,thanks for making the COMPLETE feedback,I'll try to make the next Raw show better,and catch Smack Down this week,to see if it's better than Raw.

P.D:Tell me if my english is bad at those words ^^
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 pm

JD:

3.8/10

Your show was all over the place, I saw a few storylines but they were hard to pick up. Check your spelling, I could not understand what you were saying. You has Miz lose his title? To who? The Rock? You had no bulid up whatsoever. ROH? Oh Jesus, big mistake, and that set off Punk? Really? Orton and the doctor part was meh to me, only part I liked was the part where Orton said he had something to do. The attack on Cena was good, could be better but it was good. Ryder jobbed to John? Oh God. Now he is going to SD? Hm. Bryan should of not been down and out from a spinning heel kick, sloply writing there, as I know Bryan is tough. But most of all PLEASE check your spelling as I said before as it will be easyer for me to read your shows. I am gonig to keep reading your shows and keep giving feedback as this is your new booking and I hope you can doing something really good with it.

I hope SD is better JD, for your sake.

Cheers

John TPA
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Thank you very much John Smile
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Its obvious that your ideas are great, but you can execute them better.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Good to see you want to improve JD as you showed some good booking at points. Just as mentioned work on the english and your grade would've been more 6 or 7 than 3 or 4. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm

PS - TNA allude to WCW, they never actually mention it. Also even if they did it's a company dead and buried. RoH is alive and kicking and that's why mentioned on Mainstream WWE it could skyrocket it. That's all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:05 pm

-As "Burn It To The Ground" by Nickelback hits the arena,the fans go nuts as the fireworks go off,a lot of signs are up like "Can you Smell what The Rock is cooking?" or "The Miz is awful",as we're in Sunrise,Florida,in the BankAtlantic Center,with a sold-out crowd of 21,600 people inside there,as the fans stop cheering,we're ready to start the show-

-As we hear The Miz theme,the fans boo loud,as The Miz comes out without the WWE Championship,very pissed off,he ignores the fans that walk by,he now enters the ring and grabs a mic from Justin Roberts-

The Miz:Last week...I was robbed,after I defeated Sheamus like never before,I heard the Anonymous Raw General Manager saying that I would defend my WWE Championship,and I wonder,who?Oh,and then The Rock appeared,run down the ring,attacked me from behind,and covered me for a 3 count,that's why,I demand a Rematch,TONIGHT!You hear me Raw GM?

-As the Raw GM theme hits the arena,the fans have mixed reaction as Cole stands up,and goes to the podium-

Michael Cole:Sorry for the interruption Miz,and I quote:Miz,Miz,Miz...when will be the Monday Night,that you open Raw with talking trash,I mean,I'm tired of it,these fans are tired of it,and I bet you're even tired of it!

-The fans cheer as Miz looks mad,as Cole also looks mad-

The Miz:Okay Raw GM,every week,I have to hear the damn sound,meaning that you e-mailed Michael Cole,and telling him what to say,that's what me,and the fans are tired of it!And as you just said,you're also tired of it,so let's make this,how about if you reveal yourself tonight?

Michael Cole:And I quote:Miz,you want to know who I am?Well,you got it!Tonight,the Anonymous Raw General Manager,will finally be revealed!Who I am?You'll see it at the end of the night!

-Miz looks like tired,he rolls his eyes,as he goes to leaves the ring when...-

-The Rock theme hits the arena,the fans go nuts as The Miz facepalms,now we see Rock coming out with the WWE Championship,looking at The Miz,laughing at him,he walks down the ramp,he enters the ring,climbs to a turnbuckle,and punches in the air,the fans cheer loud,as The Rock grabs a mic-

The Rock:Listen to me jabroni,last week,The Rock whooped up your candy ****,to the Know Your Role Boulevard,in the Smack Down Hotel!

-The fans cheer loud as The Miz rolls his eyes again-

The Miz:Whoa,me beeing in a B Hotel?No way!

The Rock:So...B Hotel,huh?Can I hear why do you think it's a B Hotel?

The Miz:Because...

The Rock:IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

-The fans go nuts as The Miz looks at the roof,pissed off-

The Miz:Did you finish yet?I'm tired.

The Rock:Oh,now you want to go to your momma's bed to cry all night long how you lost the WWE Championship?

-The Raw GM theme hits the arena as The Rock raises an eyebrow while he turns around,Cole gets up from the podium and goes to talk-

Michael Cole:And I quote:Miz,Rock,it looks that the heat between both of you is getting more and more hotter,so how about at the Main Event,The Rock chooses a partner,and The Miz also does,and after that match happens,I'll reveal myself,now go out of my ring,there's a show to continue!

-The Rock and The Miz go out of the ring,both stare at each other,as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,the ring is empty,ready for the next match-

-As Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov theme hits the arena,the fans cheer loud as we see Marella and Kozlov coming out,giving high 5's to the fans,they now enter the ring,waiting for their opponents-

-As New Nexus theme htis the arena,the fans boo loud as we see Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield coming out,looking at Marella and Kozlov,both enter the ring,with a devil smirk-

New Nexus(Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield) vs. Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov
Tag Team Match

It was a normal match,there were a lot of tags between the 2 teams,but Marella and Kozlov we're taking control of the match,at the final moments,Marella went for The Cobra on Sheffield,but from behind Mason Ryan and Michael McGillicutty attack Marella.

Winners:Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov by DQ(05:34)

-New Nexus still beat down on Marella,Kozlov goes to defend him,but Sheffield hit him with a Lariat,the fans are booing loud as they're still beating him down,until...-

-John Cena comes out running as the fans go nuts,he enters the ring,and throws Tarver out of the ring,now Sheffield goes for a Lariat,but Cena ducks it,and hits a Spinning Back Suplex on him,now he throws McGillicutty out of the ring,he's now alone with Ryan,and hits an FU on him,the fans cheer loud as Cena wants more to come on,now we see Punk coming out with a mic,as he stops at the top of the entrance-

CM Punk:John,John...if you didn't know,your little friend Randy Orton is not here tonight after the brutal attack we gave him last week,so I got to tell you,right noe you're in big problems,want to know why?Because later,it's me vs. you John,you'll be just like Randy Orton last week.

-The fans boo as Cena looks at Punk,as from behind,Tarver hits him with a Kill Shot,Punk gives a thumb up to Tarver as he smirks,Tarver throws Cena out of the ring,the fans boo as the camera goes to backstage,where we see The Miz-

The Miz:Damn,who can be?WHO?!?

-As The Miz keeps walking,Dolph Ziggler walks by him,with Vickie Guerrero-

Dolph Ziggler:Hey Mike,I heard tonight you were searchign for a tag team partner,and to be sincere,I don't have a match tonight!

The Miz:So?

Dolph Ziggler:I could be your tag team partner.

-The Miz looks like he's thinking for a moment,and now he looks at Ziggler-

The Miz:You're right,follow me.

-Ziggler follows Miz,as the camera goes back to ringside,ready for the next match-

-As we hear Melina's theme,the fans boo as we see Melina coming out,he ignores the fans,as he enters the ring,and flexes both of her legs in the ring border,he now enters the ring,waiting for her opponent-

-Now we hear Eve's theme,the fans cheer loud as she comes out with the Divas Championship,she gives high 5's in her way to the ring,he enters the ring and stare at Melina-

Eve vs. Melina
Singles Divas Championship Match

The match was short,as all the Divas match today,when Melina was going for the Last Call,Eve reversed it into a Sunset Flip,getting the 3 count.

Winner:Eve by pinfall(03:25)

-The fans cheer loud as Eve won,Melina is shocked as Eve rolls out of the ring,Melina still can't believe it,as Eve is helding the title up high,now we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back from commercial,we see Eve walking with the Divas Championship,as Todd Grisham interviews her-

Todd Grisham:Hello Eve,can I get some words of you after your match against Melina?

Eve:Sure,thank God she used the Last Call,that movement is SO easy to reverse,I hope she gets a better technique for next time.

Todd Grisham:And what about Backlash?

Eve:Well,for now I have been informed that I will defend my Divas Championship,but I don't know against who,so I'll see.

-When Eve finishes talking,Melina comes from behind and punches her in the head,there's a catfight as security goes to break up both,Grisham walks away as Melina and Eve are shouting to each other,now the camera goes to John Cena's Locker Room-

John Cena:Tonight,I'm facing CM Punk,last week,I was taked out by the New Nexus,so I couldn't compete in the Tag Team Match,and also,they injured a man that I respect,his name is Randy Orton,and now,CM Punk said they're going to do the same to me,well Punk,if you're seeing this,let me tell you something,Hustle,Loyalty and Respect,H,L & R,that's what it's inside me,and after our match,you'll wish I respect you.

-Now the camera goes to ringside,ready for the next match-

-As we hear Yoshi Tatsu's theme,the fans cheer as we see Tatsu coming out jumping,he gives high 5's to the fans in his way to the ring,he now enters the ring,and waits for his opponent-

-Now we hear Ted Dibiase's theme,the fans boo as we see Dibiase coming out with Maryse,he laughs at Tatsu,he ignores the fans as Maryse is telling him something,he now enters the ring-

Ted Dibiase(w/Maryse) vs. Yoshi Tatsu
Singles Match

It was a very interesting match,to see,Tatsu was giving kicks while Dibiase were blocking them or punching Tatsu,at the end,Dibiase went for a Dream Street,but Tatsu went out of it,and hit a Roundhouse Kick on Dibiase,for a 3 count!

Winner:Yoshi Tatsu by pinfall(06:53)

-As Tatsu celebrates,Maryse enters the ring with a mic,as Dibiase is layed on the mat-

Maryse:Ted!I'm tired of coming out every week with you,I only see you lose,and lose,and lose!That's why,you can get other Billion Dollar Princess,I'm not coming out with you anymore,in fact,I'm ashamed of you!

-The fans cheer loud as Maryse now looks at Tatsu that he's going out of the ring-

Maryse:And to make you more jealous,I'm coming out with Yoshi now!

-The fans cheer loud as we see Yoshi turning around confused,Maryse goes out of the ring,and kisses Tatsu in the mouth,Tatsu likes it as he follows Maryse to backstage,now the camera goes to Randy Orton's house-

Randy Orton:CM Punk...last week,you and your Nexus boyfriends throwed me into a table,while I was on a stretcher,and this,is what I got because of that!

-Orton shows his ribs,they're covered with a lot of bandages-

Randy Orton:But don't worry Punk,I'll not be in the arena tonight,but what I'll do,watch the match,very close...

-Orton smirks as the camera now goes ringside,ready for the next match-

-We hear New Nexus theme,as now we see CM Punk coming out alone,he ignores the fans that boo him,as he now enters he ring,and waits for Cena to come out-

-As now Cena theme hits the arena,the fans go nuts as we see Cena coming out,he throws his cap into the crowd as he goes running to the ring,ready for the match-

CM Punk vs. John Cena
Singles Match

The match was just like Punk vs. Orton last week,AWESOME!No one got busted up at this one,but for sure,it's the best match of the night,at the final moments,Punk was going for an GTS,Orton theme hit at the arena,the fans went nuts as Punk stopped the GTS,but no one came out,and when Punk turned around,Cena hit an FU,ready for a 3 count.

Winner:John Cena by pinfall(19:25)

-Cena is still on the floor after the 3 count,as the fans cheer loud,but now we see David Otunga and Husky Harris running down the ramp,they check on Punk,Otunga pciked Cena up,and hit The Verdict on him,Cena was knocked out,as both Otunga and Harris lifted up Punk to backstage,as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-We come back,as we're ready for our next match-

-Now we hear The Miz's theme,teh fans boo loud as we see The Miz coming out alone,he ignores the fans as some of them are asking him where's the WWE Championship,he now enters he ring-

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyS18H5r6Sw[/youtube

-Now we hear Dolph Ziggler's theme,the fans boo loud as he comes out with Vickie Guerrero,he makes his signature move with his hair,as he and Vickie walk down the ramp,ignoring the fans,he now enters he ring-

-Now The Rock's theme hits the arena,the fans go nuts as we see The Rock coming out with the WWE Championship,he gives high 5's to the fans in his way to the ring,he stops before he enters the ring,and he waits for his partner-

-As we hear The Great Khali's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Khali coming out with Ranjin Singh,he gives some high 5's to the fans,as he shakes Rock's hand,both enter to the ring-

Dolph Ziggler and The Miz(w/Vickie Guerrero) vs. The Great Khali and The Rock(w/Ranjin Singh)
Tag Team Match

The match was not so good to be at the Main Event,though,at the final moments,the referee was knocked out,the legal men were The Miz and The Great Khali,while The Rock and Ziggler were fighting outside,The Miz hit Khali with the WWE Championship,and after that,a Skull Crushing Finale,for a 3 count.

Winners:Dolph Ziggler and The Miz by pinfall(14:08)

-The fans boo loud as the referee raises Miz hand,now The Rock from behind attacks Miz,and throws him out of the ring,as he brings Ziggler in,and a Rock Bottom!Ziggler is layed on the mat,as The Rock takes off his elbow pad,he bounces off the ropes and hits a People's Elbow,but from behind,The Miz hits him with a Skull Crushing Finale,the fans boo until...-

-The Raw GM theme sounds as the fans go nuts,Cole goes t the podium,and takes his glasses-

Michael Cole:And I quoter:Hear it ladies and gentlemen,this is the last time you'll hear the Anonymous Raw General Manager sound,because right now,I'm going to reveal myself,because I'm back...

Eric Bischoff:And better than ever!

-The fans are cherring "GTFO!GTFO!",as Bischoff has a smirk on his face-

Eric Bischoff:And my first act as non-Anonymous Raw GM,it's at Backlash,The Rock will defend his WWE Championship against The Miz!

-The fans boo loud as Bischoff gives a thumb up to The Miz,The Miz smirks,as he looks at the WWE Championship,as Raw goes off the air-
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 pm

*FACEPALM* Bischoff is in TNA!
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:46 pm

кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:
*FACEPALM* Bischoff is in TNA!
In this booking there's no TNA...
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 pm

WWE.com Raw News:

WWE has fired David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd,we wish them future endeavors.

WWE has signed the talent of Elijah Burke,we wish him good time in the WWE.

In a Press Conference,Yoshi Tatsu declared he wasn't too satisfied beeing on WWE,he has plans on going to indys.

Randy Orton's good after the injury Nexus caused him,so this Monday Night,Orton will take on David Otunga
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:01 pm

-As we hear "Burn it to the Ground" by Nickelback,the fans cheer loud as the fireworks go off,as we're in the American Airlines Arena,in Miami,Florida,in a sold-out crowd of 20,000 people,the fans stop as they wait the show to start-

-Now we hear Eric Bischoff's theme,the fans boo as we see Bischoff coming out with a microphone,he walks down the ring as a replay from last week it's showed,as he comed back as the Raw GM,he enters the ring,and looks around the arena-

Eric Bischoff:It feels so good to be back,and by the way,fans,don't you feel good about that the best Raw General Manager has came back right to his old position?

-The fans boo as Bischoff takes a t-shirt from his pocket-

Eric Bischoff:Well,since you morons appreciate me so much,let me introduce to you my new t-shirt,it's only 49.99$,you can find it on WWEShop.com,now,open your eyes,and see a better t-shirt that you have on right now!

-Bischoff takes out a t-shirt,with the face of Bischoff,and a text saying "This man is the real innovator of proffesional wrestling",the fans boo loud as Bischoff smirks in the middle of the ring-

Eric Bischoff:Now,let's see,who will be the first lucky person that will get the prestige to wear this t-shirt?Will it be you girl with the Cena purple t-shirt?Will it be you bald man with the green jacket?Wil it be...

-The fans go nuts as we hear The Rock's theme at the arena,Bischoff rolls his eyes for a moment as we see The Rock coming out with the WWE Championship,he looks all the arena,as he lifts up an eyebrow,he walks down the rampage,as he grabs a microphone,and enters it,staring at Bischoff-

The Rock:Bischoff,you want to know who's really going to buy that t-shirt?

Eric Bischoff:Maybe...

The Rock:IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO'S GOING TO BUY THAT CRAPPY T-SHIRT!

-The fans cheer loud as Bischoff sights-

The Rock:Like for real Eric,who wants to buy a t-shirt,with a face like you just went outside of a Miley Cyrus concert,and a text that it's more fake than a 1 million dollars coin!If there's any innovator of wrestling it's me,The People's Champ,The Brahma Bull,The Great One,and The Most Electrifying man in ALL Sports Entertainment,The Rock!

Eric Bischoff:Very funny Dwayne,I don't even know who Miley Cyrus is,and to be honest,this t-shirt design is more than your "I Bring It" blue and white t-shirt.

The Rock:Well,at least in my t-shirt there's no a jacka$s!

-The fans go nuts as Bischoff looks mad and The Rock smiles-

Eric Bischoff:Look Rock,if you're going to call me like this,then,I remind you something,payback's a b*tch!

The Rock:Well,I see you know it,since you have to wait your **** 81 damn weeks to get a job as the GM,here in Monday Night Raw!

Eric Bischoff:OKAY!I told you,tonight,you'll be in a Gauntlet Match,against all the Nexus members,except David Otunga!How do you like that?

The Rock:Well,I was going to ask you the same,how do you like this?

-The Rock throws the microphone and hits the Rock Bottom on Bischoff,the fans go nuts as Rock climbs to a turnbuckle and raises an arm,the fans are cheering as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,the camera points to a Locker Room,where we see Daniel Bryan layed on the floor,knocked out,the EMT's are running to check Bryan,now the camera heads back to ringside,ready for the next match-

-As we hear R-Truth's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Truth coming out rapping his theme with a microphone,he gives high 5's to the fans in his way to the ring,he enters the ring with a amazing movement,now he waits for his opponent-

-Now we hear Elijah Burke's theme,some fans are confused as we see Elijah Burke coming out,some people start to boo him,Burke throws his towel at them,he looks at Truth in his way to the ring,he enters it,and quickly attacks R-Truth-

Elijah Burke vs. R-Truth
Singles Match

Burke dominated the whole match,just like a squash,at the final moments of the match,Burke throwed Truth to a corner,and hit the Elijah Express on him,but before he went down,he hit a Elijah Experience on him,getting the 3 count.

Winner:Elijah Burke by pinfall(03:14)

-After Burke finishes,he begins to punch Truth,the referee teels to stop,as Burke smirks and gives a final punch,medics are running to ringside,as now Burke grabs a mic-

Elijah Burke:Well,I'm back!And to show the beginning of my time here in WWE,you just have seen how I destroyed this guy,R-Truth,and now,since I'm the best superstar here in the Raw roster,I should have a match at Backlash,so right now,I'm having an open challenge,to anyone in the Raw Locker Room,to come out and accept my challenge!

-The fans boo Burke waits for someone to come out-

-As we hear John Morrison's theme,the fans go crazy as Burke has a smirk on his face,now we see Morrison coming out with a microphone-

John Morrison:Wow Elijah,long time we haven't seen each other,as what I see,you're the same,annoying and weak,just like you were in ECW,like the multiple times you wanted to have MY title,it was so funny you thinking you could the title off me.

Elijah Burke:I agree John,long time we haven't seen each other,but I gotta correct you something,I'm not the same as before,I'm stronger and bigger,and I'll show you that when I destroy you at Backlash next week!

John Morrison:Don't you say,when I beat you at Backlash?Anyways,I got more important things to do that to verbally fight with a guy I have beat,and I'll beat,do see you at Backlash,if you'll show there!

-Morrison smirks before heading to backstage,Burke is staring at him mad,now the camera goes to backstage,that's at Randy Orton's Locker Room-

Randy Orton:Two weeks ago,I was injured by a stable called "The New Nexus",they throwed me from a stretcher to a table,I was out of action one week because of it,now,that I'm back and with 100% beeing good,I'm ready to punt each and everyone of the members,as they proclaim they're invencible,well,let me tell you something,sine today,a member of The Nexus is gone,and his name is David Otunga,I'll hurt him so much today,that maybe I'll end his career...

-The fans cheer loud as Orton gets up from the bench,and kicks a Locker Door,now the camera goes at ringside,ready for the next match-

-Now we hear William Regal's theme,the fans boo as we see Regal coming out,he ignores the fans as he keeps walking down the rampage,he enters the ring,and waits for his opponent-

-Now we hear Santino Marella's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Marella coming out with Vladimir Kozlov,they give high 5's to the fans in his way to the ring,he enters the ring,and waits for the bell-

Santino Marella(w/Vladimir Kozlov) vs. William Regal
Singles Match

The match was a bit entertaining,thanks to Marella's funny movements,now,at the closing moments,Regal was going to take out his Brass Knuckles,but the referee stopped him,and Marella accidentally hit the referee,and Regal hit him with the knuckles,but Kozlov comes in there and htis Regal with a chair,the fans go crazy as Kozlov walks off,Marella is getting up,as he hits The Cobra on Regal,getting the 3 count.

Winner:Santino Marella by pinfall(05:43)

-The fans cheer loud as the referee raises Marella hand,Kozlov comes in and also raises Marella's hand,the fans cheer as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,the camera is at ringside-

-The fans cheer as we see Eve coming out with the Divas Championship,she gives some high 5's to the fans,he now enters the ring,and grabs a microphone-

Eve:Okay,last week I was informed that I was going to defend my Divas title against someone in the Raw roster,and it's killing me,so right now,I want to know who I am facing.

-Now we hear Eric Bischoff's theme,we see Bischoff coming out with a mic-

Eric Bischoff:Listen to me Eve,I don't have enough time to be worried about the Women's Division right now,so I decided,that right now,there will be a Fatal 4 Way Match for the contendership of your title,and if you want,you can join commentary.

Eve:Thanks Eric.

-Now Eve goes out of the ring and joins commentary alongside Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole-

-We hear Melina's theme,the fans boo as we see Melina coming out,beeing photographed by a lot of camera men,she walks down the ring,ignoring the fans,and enters it-

-As we hear Maryse's theme,the fans boos as we see Maryse coming out,he makes the "get lost" pose to all the fans she walk by,she now enters the ring,and stares at Eve-

-Now we hear Natalya's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Natalya coming out,she gives high 5's to the fans in her way to the ring,she now enters the ring,and climbs a turnbuckle-

-Now we hear Tamina's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Tamina coming out alone,she gives high 5's in her wya to the ring,she looks at the 3 of her opponents,and enters the ring-

Maryse vs. Melina vs. Natalya vs. Tamina
Fatal 4 Way for the #1 Contendership for the Divas Championship

The match was short,as all the Divas matches,at the final moments,Tamina and Natalya were out of the ring,and Maryse and Melina were trading slaps,but out of nowhere,Maryse hits the French Kiss,and gets a 3 count.

Winner:Maryse by pinfall(06:21)

-The referee raises Maryse's hand,Eve is clapping her as Maryse tells her she's going for her title,Maryse goes backstage as the camera's at The Nexus Locker Room-

CM Punk:Okay guys,next is our Gauntlet Match against The Rock,for sure we're gonna beat him,but David,you have a singles match against Randy Orton later,are you sure you can beat him?

David Otunga:For sure Punk,I'll beat him,no matter what.

CM Punk:Okay,let's go nexus!Otunga,stay here,and beware no one attack you,okay?

David Otunga:I'll be fine.

-The Nexus leave the Locker Room as Otunga stays in there,now the camera goes to ringside-

-Now we hear The Rock's theme,the fans go nuts as we see The Rock coming out with the WWE Championship,he enters the ring,and raises an arm,he helds the WWE Championship up,and waits for his opponent-

-Now we hear New Nexus theme,the fans boo loud as we see Skip Sheffield coming out,he smirks as The Rock raises an eyebrow,Sheffield runs to the ring,and waits for the bell-

The New Nexus vs. The Rock
Gauntlet Match

After Sheffield entered,Rock quikcly hit The Rock Bottom and eliminated him,same as the next 3 guys,Tarver,Harris and Ryan,now McGillicutty comes out and The Rock throwed him over the top rope,and then both fought,and Rock entered before 10,and Michael didn't,now finally Punk comes out,they have a brief battle,until Punk went for the GTS,Cena ran down the ramp and distracted Punk,then Rock hit The Rock Bottom and The People's Elbow for a 3 count.

Winner:The Rock(16:36)

-The fans cheer loud as Rock climbs to a turnbuckle to celebrate,Cena smirks as he runs to backstage,Punk is mad as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,the camera is at ringside,ready for the Main Event-

-As we hear Randy Orton's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Orton coming out,he walks down slowly to the ring,but while there,David Otunga comes from behind and attacks Orton-

David Otunga vs. Randy Orton
Singles Match

After the attack,Orton lead it to the ring,it was an awesome match,though Orton nearly got injured again,at the final moments,when Otunga went for The Verdivt,Cena ran down to ringside to distract Otunga,but CM Punk from behind attacked Cena,when Otunga got distratced,Orton hit an RKO on him,for a 3 count.

Winner:Randy Orton by pinfall(07:53)

-The fans cheer loud as Orton goes for a Punt,but Punk goes in there and throws Orton out of the ring,Cena goes in and hits an FU on Punk,the crowd goes nuts until...-

-The fans boo as we see Bischoff coming out with a microphone-

Eric Bischoff:Okay,Okay,thsi has been gone out of control,and I don't want it like this,so at Backlash,it will be John Cena and Randy Orton vs. CM Punk and David Otunga!

-The fans cheer loud as Cena and Otunga look shocked,we see that as Raw goes off the air-
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Burke and Bischoff are in TNA, this is dangerously retarted booking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!   WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Monday Night Raw|Better than before!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next