The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

End Of Days

Go down 
+10
Nuevo
BEAST MODE
Jericho
#Animal
Cole
Sam
Styles
fuck
Harold
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

End Of Days - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:15 am

End Of Days - Page 4 Ban-65

Updated Revenge of the Mockingbird Card

Ryan Andrews vs Dan Maskell in a Falls Count Anywhere match for the Apocalypse Championship

Christian Storm vs Andre Marcus vs Hunter J vs Phil Brilliance vs Yusuf Ali vs Craig Owens for the False Prophet Title

Trench Warfare vs Top Shelf Talent vs Sergei Malvonov and Daron Mardig for the Two Pieces of 8 Title

The Words Of Chase Foundation vs The Chavs in 6 man tag team elimination street fight

Damien Khan debuts against Jayden Robertson
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:17 am

Awesome name for a PPV man. Feel free to ever use one of my caws if you want
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:18 am

Come on Hozza, Chatbox
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:31 am

Good, show and PPV
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:52 am

Thanks Guys and PMs Hazza.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 am

1 week to ROTM
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 am

with the work on the show going OK it may be up a tad late.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:16 am

will be up this Sunday
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:40 am

New Caw for you to use

Orlando Layne
5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
205 lb (93 kg; 14.6 st)
Ending The Sufferance (TKO)
Life At It's Worst (Knee strikes to a grounded opponent's head followed by floating over into a bridging arm triangle choke)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 am

Pumped for this
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:16 am

@Sam Thanks dude I will add him in after the PPV.

@Hazza hope it lives up to your expectations dude
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:23 am

End of Days Presents Revenge of the Mockingbird Live from the O2 Arena London

End Of Days - Page 4 Ban-65

Dark Match 1: Kevin Evans won a 12 battle royal
Participants Include- Dimitri Salvonosky, Vinny Marks, Faymen Fortune, Mr iMPACT, Miles Slade, Trevor Walker, John Watson, Jamie Story, Clyde Shelton, Alistair Blake and Santiago Del Rosario.

Dark Match 2: Dawson beat Gray Bishop after hitting him with the Question

[As the official End Of Days theme opens the show, the cameras then highlight the trademark End Of Days Black and Grey Ring, before a video package of tonight’s matches plays, On the big screen a highlight of something what happened earlier in the week plays involving Damien Khan’s introduction to End Of Days, it shows most of the talents seated in the locker room what looks to be a meeting format when EOD official Chris Holland walks in.]

End Of Days - Page 4 Evans-Rashad

Holland: Now obviously I do not need to introduce myself to you guys as I signed and have worked with most of you guys in the past but I will anyways, my name is Christopher Holland and I am one of the head officials in End Of Days and I want to officially introduce you to the newest signee for End Of days and a man I see a ton of Potential in, Damien Khan.

End Of Days - Page 4 Katsidis1

[As Khan walks in, he smirks arrogantly at the talent before shaking hands with Chris Holland; Khan then stands forward in front of all the superstars.]

Damien: Now then as Chris Holland has stated my name is Damien Khan and I am the newest talent signed to End of days but what he has not let on is the fact that I am debuting at the Pay per View Revenge of the Mockingbird and my opponent will be one of you, but the beauty of this situation is I get to choose but I am not going to be a dick and pick the weakest guy in the locker room instead I am going to solve this in an easy way, stand up right now if you want to face me.

[As 70 percent of the guys stand up Damien then smirks, he then points at quite a few at the guys before signalling them to sit down leaving only 5 standing, they are Kevin Evans, Joey Burton, Jayden Robertson, Mr iMPACT and Vinny Marks.]

Damien: One of you shall be my opponent the question is who, I mean question is do I want and easy match and accept you Mr iMPACT or do I knock of the guy everyone is talking about in Vinny Marks, shall I tarnish the legacy of Kevin Evans or show Joey Burton that just because he is Mr. happy go lucky it won’t help him out and then there is Jayden Robertson, dude even Mr iMPACT has more talent then you, the only credible thing you have done is grow the afro.

[Just then in a shocking move Jayden levels Damien with a stiff right hand which staggers him, Jayden then tackles Damien to the floor and the two men brawl until they are separated.]

Damien: Looks Like I made my decision then me and you at Revenge of the Mockingbird.

Jayden: I will see you at the PPV and I promise you I am going to knock you down a peg.

Match One: Damien Khan vs Jayden Robertson
As the bell rings it is Jayden who starts out the aggressor nearly taking the win right off the bat with a neckbreaker, Jayden the attempts the Thunder Shock only for Damien to wisely roll out of the ring, as Damien recollects himself on the outside he is met with a suicide dive from Jayden which causes the crowd to pop something huge, Jayden then lifts a stunned Khan to his feet and tosses him into the barrier before rolling him into the ring.

Jayden then hops into the ring and attempts the Bolt Kick only for Damien to catch his leg and hit a sick dragon screw which appears to hurt the knee of Jayden, Damien then begins to launch repeated attacks to the knee of Jayden before he attempts the Sword Slash only for Jayden to roll him up for a close near fall, Jayden then goes for the Thunder shock again but is backdropped by Khan, Khan then lifts up Jayden for the Thunder Crash only for Jayden to manage to head scissors Damien sending him flying to the ropes and out to the floor, As Jayden then goes to follow Khan he is stopped by the referee during this distraction Khan grabs his trademark helmet and leans against the ring apron with his front facing the crowd so the helmet cannot be seen by the ref or Jayden.

Jayden then pushes past the ref and grabs Damien by the hair and begins to pull him into the ring only for Damien to crack him over the head with force with the helmet, as a hurt Jayden falls backwards Damien drops the helmet and climbs into the ring, Damien then lifts an out of it Jayden to his feet before hitting the Thunder Crash for the win.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Damien Khan

[As the crowd begin to boo Damien grabs his helmet from outside the ring and gets back into the ring before brining it across the ribs of Jayden, Damien then attempts another shot when Kevin Evans, Mr iMPACT, Vinny Marks and Joey Burton all run out from the back to help Jayden, Damien then clears off as the four men get in the ring and check on Jayden.]

[Footage of the Chavs and Words of Chase feud plays highlight all of the mind games Jordan Chase has played on The Chavs including the attempted abduction of Aaron Richardson and attempting to make Charlie and Bryan some of his followers.]

Match two: The Chavs vs the Words of Chase
Closing Moments: After a incredibly violent six man tag match it looked like Jordan Chase’s team had the win when Mosaic accidentally took out both Chase and Hobbs with a clothesline, Jacobs would then hit the ropes and hit Mosaic with a big Yakuza Kick before Bernham and Richardson come off the top rope with a double dropkick on Mosaic for the win.

Announcer: And the winners of the match Charlie Bernham, Bryan Jacobs and Aaron Richardson the Chavs.

[As the crowd give a good amount of cheers to Chavs, Jordan Chase and Calvin Hobbs get in the ring and begin berating Mosaic, as the Chavs then leave the ring Chase then gives Mosaic a slap round the face before Hobbs grabs Mosaic round the throat just then however Mosaic shockingly grabs Hobbs round the throat and chokeslams him with force, Mosaic then walks towards a now cowering Chase and offers him a handshake, as Chase goes to accept Mosaic pulls him in for a Black Hole Slam to more cheers.]

Match Three: Trench Warfare vs Top Shelf Talent vs Sergei Malvonov and Daron Mardig for the Two Pieces of 8 Title
Closing Moments: After a solid six man tag Sergei Malvonov attempted the Red Scare on Aonai only for Aonai to block it and then hit a Samoan Drop on Malvonov, as Aonai then gets to his feet he is pulled out of the ring by Mardig and Cooke who begin beating him down back in the ring however as a groggy Malvonov gets to his feet he is met with a superman punch by Gibson which sparks him out however once Gibson has landed the pun Logan Harris tosses him over the ropes onto Aonai and Mardig before covering Malvonov for the win.

Announcer: And the winners of the match and new Two Pieces of 8 Champions Logan Harris and Rhys Cooke Trench Warfare.

[As the crowd boo the result Trench Warfare raise their titles in the air, on the outside of the ring TST can be seen staring at the team vengefully knowing that win could have been theirs, undaunted the two trench warfare boys carry on their celebration by climbing to the top rope holding their gold in the air.]

[Footage of how all 6 men qualified for the upcoming match is shown before a tale of the tape is done showing that the biggest men in the match are Yusuf Ali and Andre Marcus.]

Match Four: Christian Storm vs Andre Marcus vs Hunter J vs Phil Brilliance vs Yusuf Ali vs Craig Owens for the False Prophet Title
Closing Moments: This match was changed from a 6 man match to a 4 man match after Yusuf Ali and Hunter J brawled backstage before the bell would ring, the first official man to be eliminated would be Andre Marcus after being locked in the 3rd strike by Owens, however
Owens would then be the second to go following a reality check from Storm leaving it to Brilliance and Storm, after some good back and forth action Storm attempted the Unprettier only for Phil to push him into the ropes and catch him on the rebound with a powerslam, Brilliance would then position Storm on the top rope before hitting the Cross for the win.

Announcer: And the winner and the first ever False Prophet Champion, Phil Brilliance.

[As the crowd boo Brilliance raises his title in the air and begins celebrating his win when some unrecognisable music plays over the Titantron just then to the surprise of the crowd Orlando Layne walks out from the back holding a trash can, as Brilliance stares at Layne, Orlando points to the trash can before stating he guarantees his career well end up in the can the two men then stare down as the crowd cheer.]

TBC by main event and promo sorry for lateness n stuff could be better but shit happens
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:59 pm

[Back in the ring to the surprise of the crowd both Dan Maskell and Ryan Andrews are standing face to face with each other holding a microphone each.]

‘You know Ryan you got a chance to back out of this right now, if I was you I would back out.’

‘Why would I consider doing that?’

‘As I am your better in every way, I am better then you when it comes to talking, I am better then you when it comes to fighting and not to mention the fact that despite being out sized by you I have been able to kick your ass, I mean everyone has that little weakness Superman had kryptonite, Two Face had his coin, GSP had his mentality and you have me.’

‘Do you really think that Dan, as I think the reason your thinking that is your still muffed up from when I knocked you out the other week with a big boot.’

'You never knocked me...'

'I never knocked you out are you serious, dude you was staring up at the lights so much you may as well have been a prostitute.'

'OK well as we are going for cheap shots what about the first show where I laid you out, face it against me you don't stand a fucking chance.'

'I don't stand a chance, Jesus man what rattled your brain as I never knew you were that stupid or retarded but lo and behold there you are and well hows about me and you get this started and I prove to you that I can and I will defeat you in this ring.'

[Dan arrogantly nods before throwing the microphone down, Ryan and him then begin to circle each other as the bell rings.]

Main Event: Ryan Andrews vs Dan Maskell in a Falls Count Anywhere match for the Apocalypse Championship
As the bell rings these two just stand in the center of the ring and start to dog it out throwing repeated shots at each other until Dan manages to connect with a big straight right which staggers Ryan back onto the ropes and Dan then follows up with repeated body shots as Ryan covers up.

Dan then keeps up the pressure with the punches until Ryan manages to catch one of his hands and turn him into the ropes, Ryan then begins landing some clubbing shots onto Dan before a sick elbow lands right on the button and sends Dan crashing through the ropes and too the floor.

As the crowd cheer at the over all stiffness of the bout Ryan slowly climbs over the ropes and waits for Dan to get to his feet, once Dan gets to his feet Ryan runs along the apron for a dive only for Dan to catch him mid air with a belly to belly suplex on the floor which causes quite a few winces from the crowd.

Dan then sadistically begins to stomp away at a grounded Ryan before attempting a running kick to the gut only for Ryan to double leg him on the mats, Ryan then starts laying on some big elbows on Dan and one of them opens a cut on the top of his head, Ryan the attempts another elbow only for Dan to push him off and the two men then get to their feet and stare down on the floor.

The two men then tear into each other on the outside until Dan manages to shove him hard into the barricade seemingly focusing on Ryan's back, Dan then grabs him by his hair and relentlessly begins to punch and headbutt him, as the crowd begin to repeatedly taunt Dan he shockingly shoves a man wearing a baseball cap who is sitting in the crowd.

As Dan is briefly distracted he is met with a stiff clothesline from Ryan, Ryan then follows up by pressing Dan over his head and then dropping him across the barricade, Ryan then lifts Dan up and attempts the Dust to dust on the floor only for Dan to drop behind and attempt a Tramp Stamp only for Ryan to duck under and send Dan hard into the barricade.

Ryan then drags Dan by the hair over to the fan from earlier and the fan grabs his drink but shockingly throws what looks to be Vodka into the face of Ryan, as Ryan struggles to see Dan quickly low blows him before hitting him with a DDT onto the floor, Dan then struggles to lift the dead weight Ryan in the ring but somehow manages to get the strength.

Dan then rolls into the ring and lifts Ryan to his feet before attempting another Tramp Stamp only for Ryan to again duck under and quickly lock in the Dragon's Den, as Dan squirms in the hold Ryan begins to crank on it only for Dan to somehow get his foot on the ropes forcing Ryan to let go.

Ryan then stands in the corner and signals for the big boot as Dan slowly gets to his feet when that fan once again gets involved grabbing Ryan by the leg, Ryan then drags him into the ring and hits him in the gut before pulling the mans hat off revealing him to being none other then HARRY JONES.

As the crowd look on in shock Dan quickly hits Ryan with the Tramp Stamp, Harry and Dan then hits Ryan with a sickening Codebreaker/Backstabber combination before Dan covers Ryan for the win.

Announcer: And the winner of the match and the first ever Apocalypse Champion 'The Heretic' Dan Maskell.

[As the crowd boo Harry Jones raises Dan's hand in the air the referee then hands Dan the title as the crowd continue booing, the show then closes with the image of Dan standing on the top rope holding the Apolcalypse title as Harry Jones places his foot on Ryan's chest.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Jacob 'Beast' Adams
5 ft 10
200 lb
Guillotine Choke
Neck Crank

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:27 am

Next Show Preview

Jacob Adams will debut against Jamie Story

Damien Khan, Yusuf Ali and Phil Brilliance vs Hunter J, Kevin Evans and Orlando Layne

Harry Jones is expected to appear

Dawson will face Sergei Malvonov

all this and more to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 am

Next EOD PPV is officially announced

OMG! There is someone behind you!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 am

Sick show Dan, the whole thing was a great read!

For future refference, Harry has lots of cult-like fans, but the show still chopped
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Yeah, pretty great show Dan, just finished reading all of it. I especially liked Phil's victory lol.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Thanks dudes on both counts! glad you enjoyed the PPV
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:25 am

Tiger Boy (Dragon Kid)
183 Pounds
5 Foot 8 Inches
Tiger Splash (Double Rotation Moonsault)
Tiger Bomb
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:36 am

Thanks Jake
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:19 pm

show days now gonna be a Wednesday guys
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:36 pm

epic shoot promo to be posted soon for Maskell, gonna rock your world
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Peter Linch (The Miz)
6'1
231 pounds
The Linch(TKO)
Bank On It(Superkick)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Omega
6'8"
283 pounds
A+ Drop (Attitude Adjustment)
100% Bomb (Batista Bomb)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Days
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next