The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

End Of Days

Go down 
+10
Nuevo
BEAST MODE
Jericho
#Animal
Cole
Sam
Styles
fuck
Harold
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

End Of Days - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:52 am

EOD is going to go back to doing one taping per month which will be a DVD taping the next show will still be done but following that it shall be once a month
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 am

In a bit of news we have heard following their wins on the previous show Christian Storm and Andre Marcus have qualified for a match at the first EOD PPV Revenge Of the Mockingbird
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 am

Portal?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 am

this will probs be up early dudes
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:51 am

something will go here

Last edited by Maskell on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am

‘The End of Days is Near’

[As End of Days by Thunderwood plays, the 400 strong crowd in the O2 arena give a cheer, we then go to the black and grey EOD ring, there are still people taking their seats as sellers walk round through the aisles selling programs and shirts]

[We then go backstage to the Parking lot of the arena where a backstage confrontation is taking place between Faymen Fortune and Jose Alvarez]

End Of Days - Page 3 Homicide3

Jose: Faymen you better get away from me now you scumbag Junkie, I do not trust you near my ride or me so bounce now before I kick your ass twice tonight.

End Of Days - Page 3 Ballen

Faymen: Wow calm down Javier if you wanted my autograph all you had to do with ask and as for me taking your ride that’s not going to happen.

[Just then Jose grabs Faymen round the neck and pushes him into the front of a car]

Jose: Are you disrespecting me calling me Javier, my name is Jose you dick and tonight I am going to kick the shit out of you, see you in the ring.

[Jose then punches Faymen hard in the gut doubling him over, Jose then walks off towards the ring to start their match]

Match One: Faymen Fortune vs Jose Alvarez
As soon as the bell rins Jose tears into Faymen throwing all sorts of punches and kicks at him until Faymen manages to roll out of the ring to collect his thoughts, Jose then quickly hits the ropes and tries for a suicide dive only for Faymen to quickly move out of the way and Jose to land hard on the floor, Faymen then quickly tosses Jose head first into the ring post before rolling him into the ring.

Once Faymen gets in the ring he lifts Jose to his feet and tries for a suplex only for Jose to duck behind and then set up the Punk out when Faymen pushes him off into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a knee to the gut, Faymen then hits the ropes only for Jose to respond with a sick lariat, Jose then signals it is time for the 187 but when he is halfway through the move Faymen pushes him into the turnbuckle hard, as Jose backs off the corner Faymen hits the bringing Down Da House for the win.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Faymen Fortune.

[As the crowd boo the result Faymen runs his hands through his hair before playing Air Guitar in the ring, we are then played footage from the previous show were Phil Brilliance called out Marin Johnson before we go backstage to Phil Brilliance in his locker room]

[color=#e9c500]End Of Days - Page 3 Eod_111

Phil: since I called out Martin Johnson people have been like why would you call out the biggest man on the roster and the answer is to make an impact an impression and what better way than by taking out the biggest and baddest guy in martin Johnson.

[As Brilliance then heads out of the locker room we are taken to another part of the arena where Martin Johnson is in his locker room lifting weights]

End Of Days - Page 3 Jackson_andrews_burak_s

Martin: Phil Brilliance I have to say I believe you made a mistake in challenging me to a match you see despite the fact that you are most likely one of the more talented stars on the roster you decided to disrespect me and challenge me to a match and for that reason I am going to not only defeat you but make an example out of you.

[Martin then walks out of the locker room and heads for the ring]

Match Two: Phil Brilliance vs Martin Johnson
There is a lot of stalling from Brilliance as the match begins as the size difference really is noticeable, Phil then runs at Martin but is shoulder tackled with force out of the ring, as Brilliance argues with fans Martin reaches over the ropes and pulls Brilliance onto the apron before flipping him into the ring, Martin then charges at Brilliance but is dropkick on the knee buckling it.

Brilliance then hits Martin with a DDT for a near fall before locking in a Heel hook, nearly forcing a submission as Brilliance cranks on the hold, the fans get behind Martin who manages to grab the ropes, Martin then gets to his feet and Brilliance charges at him only for Martin to land a clothesline, Martin then tries for a boot only for Brilliance to duck and the momentum to send Martin crashing over the ropes and to the floor, as the referee begins to count out Martin, Brilliance grabs a chair and waits for Martin to get to his feet when the referee grabs the chair from Brilliance as Phil and the ref argue, Christian Storm runs down to the ring and low blows Martin before hitting the unprettier on the outside before jumping over the rail.

Phil Brilliance then rolls in the ring followed by the ref and the ref begins to count out Johnson, as he gets to 7 Johnson starts to stir but as Johnson gets to his feet his leg gives way and he collapses on the mat leaving the referee to count him out.

Announcer: And the winner of the match by Count Out Phil Brilliance.

[As Brilliance celebrates his win the crowd boo loudly, Brilliance then walks backstage as officials tend to Johnson as Johnson is helped backstage a few claps otu of respect can be heard]

[Backstage outside the arena, Aaron Richardson can be seen standing with the two other chavs Charlie Bernham and Bryan Jacobs]

End Of Days - Page 3 Robbie-E-psd56970

Aaron: OK listen up blads here is the deal, after last week’s misfortune with you Bryan getting choked out by that big dude I am going to get us our first win tonight by beating that weirdo Jordan Chase innit, but like I got yous he Is gonna have some back up in Calvin Hobbs and Mosaic so be ready guys.

[The Chavs all high-five before walking into the arena, we then go to the locker room of Jordan Chase where he is reading one of his books whilst Calvin Hobbs restrains Mosaic with a chain round his neck like a collar]

[color=#ffee00]End Of Days - Page 3 Chuck

Jordan: Today is of big Importance and significance as I ‘Your Self Righteous Saviour’ Jordan Chase am Making my EOD debut against that reprobate known as Aaron Richardson, now Aaron may have a small amount of talent, potential and personality but he does not stand a chance against me and after that match I promise you all that I shall be converting young Aaron to follow the Words of Chase and Calvin by the way should his two friends get involved let Mosaic deal with them]

[As Calvin nods, Jordan then leaves the locker room followed by Calvin and Mosaic]
Match Three: Jordan Chase vs Aaron Richardson
Closing Moments: After a very good Back and forth match it looked like Aaron Richardson would take the win when he had Jordan set for the Bling Bling Driver when a distraction from Calvin Hobbs allowed Jordan to lowblow Aaron before hitting the Truth Of Life for the win.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Jordan Chase.

[After the match ends the other two Chavs hop into the ring debating the finish of the match when Mosaic and Calvin hobbs attack them starting a brawl, as this is happening Jordan Chase drags a out cold Aaron Richardson from out the ring and takes him backstage as this happens Hobbs hits the Storm Warning on Bernham whilst Mosaic hits the Crack the Code on Bryan, Calvin and Mosiac then join Chase backstage as officials tend to the Chavs]

[In the halls of the arena Hunter J can be seen walking through a corridor when he is approached by Kieran Wallace]

End Of Days - Page 3 Heath-Slater-Season-1-wwe-nxt-12760500-291-377

Kieran: Hunter J, My name is Kieran Wallace and even though we are competing tonight I want you to know I am a huge fan of yours and that to wrestle against you has been one of the things that made me get into the business.

End Of Days - Page 3 5AJ-STYLES-(-TNA-)--57862

Hunter: That is great to hear Kieran but just know that despite you paying me some respect here I am not going to take it easy on you in the ring and I am intending to beat you in impressive fashion.

Kieran: Of course I know that Hunter it’s just I want you to know not to take me lightly as I have studied and emulated you since I became a wrestler and I know every move you can do and how to counter it.

Hunter: we will see when we are out there then won’t we, good luck then Kieran.

[Hunter and Kieran then shake hands before Hunter walks down the hall and heads towards the ring after a few minutes Kieran does the same]

Match Four: Hunter J vs Kieran Wallace
Closing Moments: After a Very interesting match in which Kieran Wallace impressed the audience by not only keeping up with Hunter J but by managing to counter the Phenominal Clash on a few occasions, after managing to block a HJO Kieran went for the Check–Up From the Neck Up only for Hunter to counter in mid air with the HJO for the win.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Hunter J

[As the crowd pop huge, Hunter raises his arms in the air before helping Kieran Wallace to his feet and shaking his hand, the crowd give both men a loud cheer before they head backstage]

[Footage of Trench Warfare’s debut on the last show airs before we got to what looks to be a war room with Logan and Rhys sitting down behind a table]

End Of Days - Page 3 220px-Sam.worthington

Logan: so tonight we are making our tag team debuts against Jayden Robertson and Joey Burton two over excited Americans, who apparently requested to face us well let me tell you something we are going to beat you worse then you have ever been beaten.

End Of Days - Page 3 Hugh_jackman

Rhys: that is right Logan, we are going to show these two Yankees and the EOD fans what Trench Warfare is all about, so EOD just take not that we are going to be your first ever Two Pieces of Eight Champions and there is nothing you can do about it.
[As Rhys and Logan laugh we are then taken to the locker room of Jayden Robertson and Joey Burton, Jayden is pacing around while Joey is sitting down]

End Of Days - Page 3 Xavier_Woods_04

Jayden: Man what are we going to against Trench Warfare I mean I know that me and you are both talented wrestlers but damn these two are a natural tag team they are like in sync with each other whereas me and you have only have teamed once.

End Of Days - Page 3 Evan-bourne

Joey: Dude calm down man your bringing the Burton down, we are gonna do great against them two soldier bros, reckon they may become our buddies after the match which will give us a solid right, so let’s do this thing Jayden.

[Joey and Jayden then fist bump before heading to the ring]

Match Five: Trench Warfare vs Jayden Robertson and Joey Burton
Closing Moments: As Jayden and Joey looked to have the match one after hitting a double dropkick on Rhys, the two men then taunt the crowd when Logan Harris levels both men with a double clothesline before tossing Burton hard out of the ring and too the floor, Logan and Rhys then lift up Jayden and hit him with the Radical Procedure before Logan covers him for the win.

Announcer: And the winners of the match Logan Harris and Rhys Cooke, Trench Warfare.

[As Trench Warfare celebrate their win the crowd boo, Trench Warfare then go outside the ring and grab Joey Burton before tossing him in the ring, they then hit Joey with the Radical Procedure to more boos from the crowd.]

[backstage the ‘The Heretic’ Dan Maskell is standing in the hallway preparing for his match with Mr iMPACT]

End Of Days - Page 3 1120_xfnbxjetbj_vlarge

Dan: So for my grand EOD debut my opponent is Mr iMPACT all I can say is Jesus Christ, that is why I did what I did to Ryan on the other show to get you talking about me, I am currently trending on Twitter because of my actions in 3XW, CWA and CWW and because of what I did to Ryan that has also been trending but now Ryan is not the point Mr iMPACT is and listen up dude you are a jobber and journeyman for me to beat easily so see you in the ring.

[Dan then walks off towards the ring as we go into Mr iMPACT’s locker room]

End Of Days - Page 3 Sharkboy

iMPACT: Listen up my opponent in my EOD debut is none other than Dan Maskell and I understand that in this match I am not favoured one bit but I am going to change that by beating Dan tonight in the ring and then everyone will be talking about Mr iMPACT.

[iMPACT then leaves his locker room and heads to the ring]

Main Event: Maskell vs Impact
Before the match begins it is clear Dan is not taking his opponent seriously when right as the bell rings iMPACT hits the Cross the Line staggering Dan before hitting the Cross The Line, iMPACT then raises his arms in the air when Dan connects with a big over hand right which lands right on iMPACT's Chin dropping him, Dan then follows up by landing a huge Diving Punch on iMPACT before lifting him up and hitting the Tramp Stamp for the win.

Announcer: And the rinner of the match 'The Heretic' Dan Maskell.

[As Dan celebrates his win the crowd boo when Dan lifts up Mr iMPACT and drags him out the ring before setting him up for the Mount Fuji Facial when from the crowd Ryan Andrews hops the rail and knocks Dan the Fuck Out with a Big Boot.]

End Of Days - Page 3 Conor

Ryan: Me vs you Revenge of the Mockingird, Dan.

[As the crowd cheer Ryan places his foot on Dan's chest and raises his arms in the air as the show closes]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:34 am

End Of Days - Page 3 Ban-65

Following The last show Chris Chance, Christopher Holland and Alexander Martin have announced a few matches for the Revenge Of The Mockingbird Pay Per View

It Has been determined that with their fued being one of the focal points of End Of Days Ryan Andrews and Dan Maskell will be competing in a street fight for the Apocalypse Championship

Also confirmed is a match featuring Christian Storm, Andre Marcus, Hunter J, Phil Brilliance and two other participants in a match for the False Prophet Title

Also A Tag team match has been announced as Trench Warfare will face Top Shelf Talent and Sergei Malvonov and Dwayne Thomas
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:51 am

Next EOD Preview

Yusuf Ali will face Kieran Wallace

Calvin hobbs and Mosaic will face Charlie Bernham and Bryan Jacobs

Dimitri Salvonosky vs Dwayne Thomas vs Ethan Bennett

Alex Gibson vs Craig Owens

Dan Maskell, Clyde Shelton, John Watson and Trevor Walker vs Ryan Andrews, Vinny Marks, Santiago Del Rosario and Derek Aonai
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm

I want RotM right now. And Maskell, Brilliance, and TST better win their respective matches. Otherwise, I riot.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Looks good Dan.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
I want RotM right now. And Maskell, Brilliance, and TST better win their respective matches. Otherwise, I riot.

One more show and then Revenge of the Mockingbird will be up and I hope it lives up to your expectations dude.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:42 pm

End Of Days - Page 3 Katsidis1

EOD have announced the signing of Damien Khan, not much is known about him other then the fact that he is proud of his Greek-Australian Heritage and that he considers himself to have the perfect wrestling style which guarantees victory.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm excited bro. The one suggestion I have is trying to have your pics look more uniform. Like have 'em all be like the EWR cuts, but with a special EOD background. I could do some of those for you next weekend if you like, but this weekend I'll be out of town.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm

I'm excited bro. The one suggestion I have is trying to have your pics look more uniform. Like have 'em all be like the EWR cuts, but with a special EOD background. I could do some of those for you next weekend if you like, but this weekend I'll be out of town.

That would be great if you could do that for me, Thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:00 pm

No problem. Do you have a background you want me to use, or should I throw something together? Also, do you want the names of the rasslers on 'em?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:15 pm

No problem. Do you have a background you want me to use, or should I throw something together? Also, do you want the names of the rasslers on 'em?

I don't mind with the background as I don't really have anything set in stone like so with that you can use anything you think is best as for the names I do not mind, what ever would be easier for you in that respect really.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:45 pm

I'll see how it looks with the names, and if it looks good, I'll use 'em. Any color preference for the background?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 am

I'll see how it looks with the names, and if it looks good, I'll use 'em. Any color preference for the background?

Grey or Black would be perfect
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 pm

EOD News wire:

New Talent or is it really?

Many have been wondering why Dwayne Thomas is no longer on the EOD roster yet he is still advertised for the show the reason is Dwayne made a remark to EOD Officials the other day that he is sick of portraying a character and that he from now on wants to be known by his real name Dawson, also with Dwayne now stating he wants to be himself he has effectively removed himself from former partners Daron Mardig and Sergei Malvonov, what does the future hold for Dawson? find out soon.

Conflict of interest brewing.

On the next show as we know there is an 8 man tag team match featuring Team Maskell and Team Andrews now for this match both captains were allowed to pick their teams, Dan made the choices of the disturbed Clyde Shelton, The experienced Veteran Trevor Walker and the Sadistic John Watson to combat Ryan, Luchador Santiago Del Rosario, Tag Team Expert Derek Aonai and Vinny Marks, now with Vinny Marks a few questions were raised as to who he is until Ryan enlightened us all on EOD.com by stating 'Dan trained Vinny infact Vinny is his star pupil of such', what effects this will have on Dan during the tag match is unknown but we will find out this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:07 am

New Star Hype

EOD Official Chris Holland is apparently very high on new talent Damien Khan, stating to Chris Chance and Alexander Martin that Khan is a prospect and despite his small stature he has the potential to wreck some dudes, Holland has also stated Khan's in ring debut will be at Revenge Of The Mockingbird against a Too Be Determined opponent.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:01 am

EOD Have produced a Soundtrack featuring all their talents themes(as I may do entrances for the main match at the PPVs)

{Most teams will share an entrance theme}

The Chavs- Young Hollywood Undead
Alex Gibson- Beat Down by Downstait
Alistair Blake- Monster Skillet
Andre Marcus- Everybodies fool
Words Of Chase- Clubbed to Death
Saint and Sinner- Step up by Maylene and the sons of disaster
Craig Owens- Written in the Star(has a tron)
Christian Storm- Truth by Seether(has Tron)
Damien Khan- New World Symphony
Dan Maskell- The greatest man that ever lived
Daron Mardig- Oy da ne vecher
Dawson- The Gutter Twins The Stations
Derek Aonai- Samoa Joe Theme
Dimitri Salvonosky- Gettin away with murder(has Tron)
Drake Savage- Welcome to the jungle
Ethan Bennett- Empire State of mind
Faymen Fortune- New Day Adelitas Way
Gray Bishop- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ihbiKSQiQ
Hunter J- Divide the Day(Has tron)
Issac Frost- Pillar Frontline
Jamie Story- the groke
Jayden Robertson- Thunderstruck (Has tron)
Joey Burton- Why Cant we be friends
John Watson- Survival of the sickest
Jose Alvarez- Homicide's theme
Kieran Wallace- Cult of personality
Kevin Evans- Your Going Down(has Tron)
Trench Warfare- Remember the Name
Martin Johnson- Love the way you lie
Mr iMPACT- TNA Cross the line
Phil Brilliance- I am the one and only
Ramses Khaldun- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLjL7X4x_Ig
Ryan Andrews- Onward to Victory(has Tron)
Santiago Del Rosario- Hear me Now
Sergei Malvonov- Not Again
Trevor Walker- (Walker does not use entrance music)
Vinny Marks- Nathan Cruz Titantron
Yusuf Ali- The Offering
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 am

End Of Days comes to you live from the O2 Arena London

[As EOD’s new opening video opens the show, a camera man then shows us all the fans in the crowd, the estimated attendance is 429 fans, The camera then pans the trademark Black ring with Grey ropes, as you look at the ring in the front row you can see a few fans holding up signs like ‘We want Maskell’, ‘Ryan>Maskell’ or even ‘Craig Owens is who I am here to see’, after this on the Titantron footage appears from earlier in the day from where Kieran Wallace can be seen warming up in the gym when he is confronted by Yusuf Ali]
End Of Days - Page 3 Jinder-mahal-smackdown
Yusuf: So for my in ring debut they give me you Kieran Wallace, a Loser, a man who lost a match to that pathetic has been Hunter J but unlike Hunter you’re not going to be having a competitive match with me, instead it is going to be a complete massacre out there as I Yusuf Ali pick up my first win and take that first step in my quest to being Champion.

[As a Cocky Yusuf smirks Kieran Wallace squares up to him.]

Kieran: you really believe that don’t cha, well let me tell you something Yusuf, despite the fact that I may have lost on the last show me and Hunter J had a Phenomenal match, excuse the pun, and also Hunter is a legend in this business and he will have more success in his career then someone like you will ever and I know for a fact that I also shall have a more prosperous career then an arrogant Douche bag like you as well.

[Yusuf begins to give Kieran a cold glance.]

Yusuf: Do you really want to bring Race into this, people like me well how about we talk about you, you are a loser and you always will be tonight I am just going to be adding to your long list of failures but at least with me you can go on to say, I got beaten by Yusuf Ali, a man who turned out to being the greatest professional wrestler in End Of Days.

[Yusuf then walks past Kieran and heads out of the gym, after a few seconds a seething Kieran Wallace follows]

Match one: Yusuf Ali vs Kieran Wallace
As the match begins Yusuf and Kieran tie up and being the bigger stronger man Yusuf takes control quickly following a knee to the gut, Ali then follows up with a Gutwrench suplex which nearly gets Ali the victory right off the bat, Yusuf then begins to taunt the crowd only for Kieran to make it too his feet and hit a jaw breaker on Ali before hitting the ropes and nailing a cross body block for a near fall, Kieran then climbs up to the top ropes and once Yusuf is to his feet he comes off the ropes only for Yusuf to catch him in mid air and knee him in the ribs taking all the wind out of him.

Ali then stands in the corner and once a apparently injured Kieran gets to his feet, Yusuf runs at Kieran before landing a vicious double knee strike to the ribs, as the crowd begin to boo Yusuf locks in an Abdominal stretch, as Kieran struggles in the hold Yusuf starts using the ropes for leverage only for the ref to kick his hand off the rope, Kieran then capitalises with a hip toss, as Yusuf then gets to his feet he is met with the STD from Kieran, as Kieran has the STD locked in Yusuf somehow backs himself into a corner before kicking Kieran straight in his ribs, Ali then follows up with a brutal Sands Of Time before covering Kieran for the win.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Yusuf Ali.

[As Yusuf raises his arms in the air the crowd boo, Yusuf then goes over to Kieran and lifts him up, as a groggy Kieran staggers about Yusuf grabs him by the hair and signals for another Sands of Time when Divide the Day plays over the PA and Hunter J sprints down to the ring, Yusuf leaves the ring quickly as Hunter climbs into the ring, once in the ring Hunter walks over to the ropes near Yusuf and dares him to get back into the ring only for Ali to smirk cockily and walk backstage, Hunter J then walks over to the referee who is checking on Kieran and together they help him to his feet and slowly head backstage.]

[A recap from the last show is played focusing on Jordan Chase vs Aaron Richardson and the actions of the Words of Chase after the match, just then it comes up on the titantron showing Bryan Jacobs and Charlie Bernhan standing outside Chase’s personal locker room, Bryan has a big chain wrapped around his fist and Charlie is wielding a cricket bat, the two men then burst into the locker room causing Chase to jump to his feet and Hobbs and Mosiac to back up a bit.]

Charlie: Right you guys are going to tell us what you did to Aaron, or I swear to god we will pop you like a zit.

[Jordan Chase then begins to smirk and evil smile.]

Jordan: Calm down, Charles you and Bryan are right, we did act in vain by taking your friend Aaron last time and we apologise but your busting in here is pointless as I will not hand him back to you unless you two agree to follow the Words of Chase.

[Charlie and Bryan look a bit perturbed.]

Bryan: Now hang on a minute, why on earth would we join you, how about this me and Charlie here are taking on Hobbs and Mosaic tonight and should we win, at Revenge Of The MockingBird we get Aaron back and face the three of you in a 6 man street fight.

[Jordan turns to his followers before and nods to them before turning back to Charlie and Bryan.]

Jordan: tell you what, we accept your challenge on the condition that out match at Revenge Of the Mockingbird is an elimination match, that is of course if you win tonight, but should you lose tonight you will convert to the Words of Chase.

[Charlie and Bryan nod before Charlie quickly shoves Jordan onto the floor, as Mosaic and Hobbs then run at the Chavs, Charlie and Bryan quickly hit both men in the gut with their respective weapons, The Chavs then sprint out the locker room as a pissed off Jordan Chase gets to his feet]

Jordan: (shouts) destroy Them, Punish Them, Maim Them I do not care just go out there and do your jobs both of you.

[Hobbs and Mosaic then leave the locker room as Jordan sits down on a chair and begins watching the show off a monitor.]

Match Two: Calvin Hobbs and Mosaic vs Charlie Bernham and Bryan Jacobs

9 minutes into the match
After Bryan performs a Suicide Dive on the outside on Mosaic, Charlie tries for the Razzle Dazzle only for Calvin to counter with a suplex, Calvin then climbs to the top rope and attempts the Dice with Death only for Bernham to avoid it at the last minute sending Calvin crashing to the mat, Charlie then covers him for the win.

Announcer: And the winners of the match Charlie Bernham and Bryan Jacobs.

[As Bryan joins Charlie in the ring the crowd cheer when Jordan Chase walks onto the ramp, Jordan looks pissed off before he points to the crowd and a few unknown individuals walk a handcuffed Aaron Richardson down to ringside, they then removes his cuffs before dumping him over the rail, Charlie and Bryan then rush to their fellow Chavs aid as Jordan beckons Hobbs and Mosaic to follow him backstage.]

[In the entrance area of the arena Ethan Bennett can be seen talking with a security guard.]
End Of Days - Page 3 289846-16404070
Ethan: Look, I am one of the newer talents in End of Days and you need to let me in, check the list my name is Ethan Bennett and you will regret the day that you refused me entrance to the arena as I am the future of End Of days and there is no denying that, so do your job and let me in.

[As the security guard talks to someone though a head piece he then apologises to Ethan and lets him in, as Ethan walks though he bumps straight into Dimitri Salvonosky.]

End Of Days - Page 3 SS-PatBrink2
Dimitri: You’re my opponent for tonight, Ethan Bennett yes; it is a pleasure to be seeing now as I know you will not look the same after.

[Ethan backs off as Dimitri smirks.]

Ethan: now hang on a second, its Dimitri right well let me tell you, I am not intimidated by you nor am I going to be defeated by you tonight or whoever else our other opponent is.

[Just then a mysterious man walks past both men and glances at them before nodding his head.]

Ethan: who are you?

End Of Days - Page 3 Jon-moxley

Man: And why would you want to know?

Dimitri: He must be our opponent.

Ethan: tell us your name now.

Man: so your attempting to intimidate me and bully me into disclosing my identity, well allow me to educate you but listen carefully as I will and shall not repeat myself, My name is Dawson nothing more or nothing less and I will be defeating you both tonight, now if you will excuse me.

[Dawson barges past both men as Dimitri and Ethan look confused, Ethan then heads off leaving Dimitri standing around in the lobby looking round all frustrated.]

Match Three: Dimitri Salvonosky vs Dawson vs Ethan Bennett

17 Minutes into the match
Dawson attempts to hit a lariat on Ethan who quickly backdrops Dawson over the ropes, Ethan then tries for the What Starts must end only for Dimitri to push him off then hit the Serbian Slaying, Dimitri then covers Ethan but as the ref gets to 2, Dawson hops in the ring and kicks Dimitri straight in the head, Dawson then roll Dimitri off before covering Ethan for the win.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Dawson.

[As the crowd give a mixed response, Dawson leans over the ropes and taunts the crowd, on the outside of the ring Dimitri can be seen to be very pissed off kicking at the steps and pounding on the apron, Dawson then heads backstage as a groggy Ethan Bennett is helped backstage.]

[In The locker room area Craig Owens can be seen admiring himself in a full length mirror when Alex Gibson walks into the locker room]
End Of Days - Page 3 L_58ed8f2bc8a44cc786d983c4a2f49abb

Alex: Owens, what you doing man? Should you not be preparing for our match tonight knowing there is a high possibility of you getting knocked da Fuck out.

Owens: Now hang on a minute Alex what makes you think you are going to have it so easy against me The World Renowned Craig Owens, if anything you should be worried as not only am I intending on defeating you tonight but I will also embarrass you.

[Owens then arrogantly smirks at Gibson before Gibson grabs him by the throat and pins him against the wall]

Alex: Craig, you’re lucky we have a scheduled match as otherwise I would end you know but instead I am going to leave you here with your thoughts as you know that tonight will just be blur and you won’t remember the beating but you will still feel it.

[Gibson then releases him grip and leaves the locker room as Owens holds his neck, Owens can be heard mumbling something under his breath before he heads out of the locker room]

Match Four: Alex Gibson vs Craig Owens

10 minutes into the match
After a back and forth match Alex Gibson looked set to have the win in his grasp when he had Craig up for the Faceplant only for Owens to duck behind and push him into a corner which Owens had exposed the turnbuckle on earlier in the match, Craig then spins Alex round and locks in the 3rd Strike, as Gibson quickly drops to the mat while Owens cranks on the hold, after a short amount of time goes the referee calls a stop to the match.

Announcer: And the winner of the match Craig Owens.

[As Owens celebrates his win the crowd begin to boo, Owens appears to ignore them all by hopping up to the top rope and taunting the crowd, Craig then heads backstage as a Medic tends to Gibson’s shoulder.]
[We then go to Dan Maskell’s locker room where he is talking with Clyde Shelton, John Watson and Trevor Walker]

Dan: Right team listen up, I am your captain, your leader, your boss or your supervisor even tonight you are my team and our goal is to win the match, so here is the plan we are going to take them out one by one, and then leave Ryan there by himself and then as a unit we are going to hurt him, so then Clyde I take it you have done your usual and have found out who is on Ryan’s team.
End Of Days - Page 3 Gerard-butler-profile

Clyde: Yes I did, according to my sources his partners are Santiago Del Rosario who is as we all know a highflying luchador, also he has Derek Aonai and some rookie called Vinny Marks who I could not find out much about.

Dan: Vinny Marks, you got to be kidding me, I trained that kid.
End Of Days - Page 3 Michael-mcgillicutty-pictures-08

Watson: So do you still want him hurt because I will take him.

[Dan thinks for a second as Watson coldly stares at him.]

Dan: Yes John go for it, Vinny is going to learn the hard way that he made a mistake being on Ryan’s team.

End Of Days - Page 3 Stevecorino

Walker: OK so now we go the drama over and done with, I am going to say this, tonight when we are out there although I am fine with all this strategizing bollocks from you, I am going in there to win and make a mark so do not get in my way.

[Walker then leaves the locker room closely followed by Watson and Shelton which leaves Dan in his locker room, on the other side of the building in the hallway Ryan is seen talking with his team]

Ryan: Guys listen, tonight we are going to be facing Dan and a team he selected and knowing him the way I do he is going to want them to pick us a part one by one so seriously we need to be on the same page and make sure that they do not corner anyone of us and then try and pull some stunt to injure or harm, so I want you to know I got your back if you got mine.

[Ryan then holds out his hand and Santiago shakes his hand before stating]

SDR: To win tonight we must work as a unit and somehow use their egos against them.

End Of Days - Page 3 SamoaJoe

Derek: shouldn’t be too hard I mean Dan’s ego alone is pretty huge and no doubt his team will be the same and besides we all have enough talent and skill to defeat them anyways.

Ryan: Not to mention the fact that we have Vinny over here, Dan’s student aka my secret weapon, you see even though Dan trained him I helped out and I met Vinny a few times and kept track of his career and got him his contract in EOD and he straight up asked me to be on this team didn’t you Vinny?.

End Of Days - Page 3 211103_132720066744269_6283435_n

Vinny: Yes I did, you see he may have trained me but during them times he treated me like dirt, a nobody and no matter what I did right he was not happy, I made a name for myself and he is not happy one bit about it where as you Ryan kept tabs on me and made sure I stayed on the straight and narrow and because of that I thank you.

[Ryan and Vinny shake hands before all the team put and hand in the center and shout ‘Win’ Ryan and his team then head to the ring for their match]

Main Event: Dan Maskell, Clyde Shelton, John Watson and Trevor Walker vs Ryan Andrews, Vinny Marks, Santiago Del Rosario and Derek Aonai

24 minutes into the match.

After Ryan and Dan lay each other out on the outside of the ring following a suplex off the apron, Clyde Shelton then attempts the LAC on Aonai only to be met with a Samoan Side Swipe, as Aonai then gets to his feet he is met with a Superkick from Walker, Walker then begins brawling with SDR and the two men careen over the top rope leaving just Vinny Marks and John Watson.

After a brief bit of back and forth action, Watson grabs Vinny and attempts the Doctor’s order only for Vinny to kick him in the gut, Vinny then quickly springs onto the ropes before bouncing off and hitting the Mark Maker, Vinny then follows up with a standing shooting star press, Vinny then hooks the leg and covers Watson for the win.

Announcer: And the winners of the match Ryan Andrews, Santiago Del Rosario, Derek Aonai and Vinny Marks.

[As Ryan and his team celebrate their win the crowd marvel over the new kid Vinny Marks, Ryan and his team all then raise their arms in the air as Watson, Walker and Shelton walk backstage, Maskell on the other hand stands on the ramp pointing towards a Revenge of the Mockingbird logo, Maskell and Ryan then stare at each other as the crowd cheer, the show then closes with a the Revenge of the mockingbird poster highlighted.]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:40 pm

I've gotten started on the roster pics jsyk.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks dude, really looking forward to seeing how they come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Days   End Of Days - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Days
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next