The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Best Superstar not in HOF

Go down 
+6
White guy
BEAST MODE
Cole
SuperByNature
Admin
.mop is dead.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
How often do you see 2 legendary icons, 1 being the boss' son-in-law and the other defending his undefeated streak at a great event, take chair shots to each other and be fined for it?? I mean it was great!!

Very Happy
How often do we see 2 legendary icons, one defending his streak at a big event? Well, umm...3 years in a row at the biggest event.

how many times have we seen taker and sting face off? never.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Another factor is that every year, everyone compares Undertaker's WrestleMania match to the previous years', which can be good or bad.
okay, let's focus on its match compared to what the main event of Wrestlemania should be. We are talking about the biggest wrestling match of the year. it wasn't even close to that. it didn't deserve its spot on the card. i don't care what legends are in the match, it didn't deserve its spot.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:47 pm

I agree with all of you. Sting going to TNA was a shitty move. And if you ask me, Taker's best match in recent years was him vs HBK at WM 25. 26 was really bad. 27 was worse. I totally would have been more pumped if Sting went to WWE. Personally, I think TNA is a WWE/WCW graveyard. It's a waste of time and money to hire them, only for them to leave a year or two later to go to WWE. Sting will finally realize that TNA sucks and he'd rather be in the HOF than be a champ that only wrestles (and beats) two people in the company. And that's why TNA sucks. They have only 3 guys fightin for the championship, too many Angle/Jarret matches, and poor use of young talent. I mean, the Orton Cena feud as continuous, but it atleast had different match types thrown in evey PPV. And there you go. It went from Taker to Sting to TNA Sucks. TNA can ruin a good conversation, can't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Cole [RIP Savage] wrote:
I agree with all of you. Sting going to TNA was a shitty move. And if you ask me, Taker's best match in recent years was him vs HBK at WM 25. 26 was really bad. 27 was worse. I totally would have been more pumped if Sting went to WWE. Personally, I think TNA is a WWE/WCW graveyard. It's a waste of time and money to hire them, only for them to leave a year or two later to go to WWE. Sting will finally realize that TNA sucks and he'd rather be in the HOF than be a champ that only wrestles (and beats) two people in the company. And that's why TNA sucks. They have only 3 guys fightin for the championship, too many Angle/Jarret matches, and poor use of young talent. I mean, the Orton Cena feud as continuous, but it atleast had different match types thrown in evey PPV. And there you go. It went from Taker to Sting to TNA Sucks. TNA can ruin a good conversation, can't it?
I fail to see how Undertaker at WM26 on it's own was "really bad."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Cole [RIP Savage] wrote:
I fail to see how Undertaker at WM26 on it's own was "really bad."

I meant the show itself.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Another factor is that every year, everyone compares Undertaker's WrestleMania match to the previous years', which can be good or bad.

And every year they say it his 'Greatest Challenge Yet' silent
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Benoit.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:11 pm

CM Punk
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 pm

JJJEEEESSSSUUUUUSSS
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Me.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Ummm because Sting knows TNA's better than WWE? Why would he go to the worse company? See contrary to popular belief a lot of people prefer TNA, I am one of them, I presume Sting is too. Plus he hates WWE and everything it stands for why would he want to be inducted ??

And for the people saying that TNA is WWE/WCWs grave yard go through the roster, under 25% of people are from either company.

Two challengers? Hmmm okay look at the last few months - Anderson challenged, Jeff Hardy challenged, Rob Van Dam challenged, Bully Ray challenged, Matt Hardy challenged.

John Cena? -- Miz and Truth.

Sting's reign was around 40 days longer but he still defended against more than double the opponents Cena did.

Wrestling matters.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:15 pm

OH PS I PICK BENOIT.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 pm

God wrote:
Ummm because Sting knows TNA's better than WWE? Why would he go to the worse company? See contrary to popular belief a lot of people prefer TNA, I am one of them, I presume Sting is too. Plus he hates WWE and everything it stands for why would he want to be inducted ??

And for the people saying that TNA is WWE/WCWs grave yard go through the roster, under 25% of people are from either company.

Two challengers? Hmmm okay look at the last few months - Anderson challenged, Jeff Hardy challenged, Rob Van Dam challenged, Bully Ray challenged, Matt Hardy challenged.

John Cena? -- Miz and Truth.

Sting's reign was around 40 days longer but he still defended against more than double the opponents Cena did.

Wrestling matters.
Where did you read that Sting hates the WWE? He didn't say he hated it, he just doesn't want to be the guy who starts over in a new company in front of a new audience. He cites Booker T's WWE debut as the perfect example as to why he wouldn't have gone.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:08 am

Oh and Randy Savage as well.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:01 am

Randy Savage, Owen Hart & The Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Superstar not in HOF
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2