The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Best Superstar not in HOF EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Best Superstar not in HOF

Go down 
+6
White guy
BEAST MODE
Cole
SuperByNature
Admin
.mop is dead.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

Best Superstar not in HOF Empty
PostSubject: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Alot of good ones, Macho Man, Owen Hart, Sting,Benoit (We know why.)

But I would go with Bruno Sanmantino, dude was champ for like 10 years and is not in HOF. Although I think he has said he does not want anything to do with todays WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Like you said, Savage, Hart, Sting, and Sammartino.

Also The Rock. But with WM28 in Miami and him being involved, I figured that would probably come next year.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Taker, Sting, Savage, Sammartino, Hall, Nash, Benoit, Vampiro, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Taker's still in the WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Even Dreamer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:21 pm

They won't let Dreamer and Sting in.. Why? TNA.

They'll induct Macho Man next year and be a sub headliner next to Rock.

And then Edge will be inducted the night before WrestleMania 29.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
They won't let Dreamer and Sting in.. Why? TNA.

They'll induct Macho Man next year and be a sub headliner next to Rock.

And then Edge will be inducted the night before WrestleMania 29.
Sting claimed this year he was offered a Hall of Fame induction and a match with Undertaker. Why he'd choose TNA over that, who knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Well... Me either. He's in the Main Event in TNA, at Slammiversary.

He probably thinks he'll have the bigger chance in TNA than WWE, which is probably true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:39 pm

He probably thinks he'll have the bigger chance in TNA than WWE, which is probably true.
It doesn't matter. He, like Undertaker, do not have much left. I'm certain this is his last real run and TNA and it was foolish to give up an opportunity WWE offered him if what he claimed was actually true. Now he will never again be able to face 'Taker at WrestleMania and who knows if WWE will give him another Hall of Fame offer. A short-lived title run in TNA and putting up with their antics, such as the Jeff Hardy incident previously, pales in comparison to just one sweet match and Hall of Fame induction with the WWE. When he does finish things up, which is probably soon, what would people remember most? A WrestleMania match with Undertaker and Hall of Fame induction or a TNA World title reign?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Randy Savage. Sammartino might have been champ for 8 years, but WWWF had to rely on Bruno cuz they didn't have very many Main Event-caliber wrestlers in that time, Bruno was the only one that could make it in another company like NWA. Savage however was champ in a time when wrestling was booming. When there were a lot of talented individuals. he was great on the mic and in the ring. I think of Hall of Famers as individuals who could shine in any period in wrestling history. Savage would be loved by the entire fanbase if he was wrestling today. he would be huge in the attitude era, maybe not as big as Austin and Rock, but big. he was a star in the 80s, he would have been big in the Sammartino era, and before the WWE in the early 1900s. I don't think Sammartino would have been big in any other era other than his era.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Jarrett wrote:

It doesn't matter. He, like Undertaker, do not have much left. I'm certain this is his last real run and TNA and it was foolish to give up an opportunity WWE offered him if what he claimed was actually true. Now he will never again be able to face 'Taker at WrestleMania and who knows if WWE will give him another Hall of Fame offer. A short-lived title run in TNA and putting up with their antics, such as the Jeff Hardy incident previously, pales in comparison to just one sweet match and Hall of Fame induction with the WWE. When he does finish things up, which is probably soon, what would people remember most? A WrestleMania match with Undertaker and Hall of Fame induction or a TNA World title reign?
But we wouldn't have seen Triple H and Undertaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Jarrett wrote:

Yes we would have. At WrestleMania 17.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Yes we would have. At WrestleMania 17.
Plus, Taker/HHH wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:22 pm

It was good though.

But Taker/HHH was better 10 years after 17.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:26 pm

It was good though.

But Taker/HHH was better 10 years after 17.
it wasn't good. you really think it was good? there were so many botches, and taker and haitch seemed off by a few steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:27 pm

I seriously thought it was good.

Not as good as HBK, but still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Triple H likes to bury and throughout the match, he buried 'Taker at times, no pun intended. A back-and-forth like 'Taker and HBK had both years would have been better.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:29 pm

I seriously thought it was good.

Not as good as HBK, but still.
i disagree. another thing was that the match didn't flow well. it felt like i was watching a Randy Orton match where its all back and forth and then randomly, boom hells gate, its over. that anticlimatic match just doesn't work well, and i would rather watch a bad taker/sting match than an average hhh/taker match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:30 pm

How often do you see 2 legendary icons, 1 being the boss' son-in-law and the other defending his undefeated streak at a great event, take chair shots to each other and be fined for it?? I mean it was great!!

Very Happy

Last edited by Miami's 4th Heatle on Sun May 29, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:31 pm

How often do you see 2 legendary icons, 1 being the boss' daughter and the other defending his undefeated streak at a great event, take chair shots to each other and be sued for it?? I mean it was great!!

Very Happy
1. You just called HHH the boss' daughter.
2. They weren't "sued," they were fined.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:31 pm

at the very best, it was average. not something i would have missed if i hadn't watched it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Jarrett wrote:
How often do you see 2 legendary icons, 1 being the boss' son-in-law and the other defending his undefeated streak at a great event, take chair shots to each other and be fined for it?? I mean it was great!!

Very Happy
1. You just called HHH the boss' daughter.
2. They weren't "sued," they were fined.
Sorry! Fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Another factor is that every year, everyone compares Undertaker's WrestleMania match to the previous years', which can be good or bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Yeah. What Jarrett said was true. It ALWAYS happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:35 pm

I say just enjoy them as they are. Next year, if it happens, is most likely Undertaker's last at WM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Superstar not in HOF   Best Superstar not in HOF Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Superstar not in HOF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next