The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
Dan wrote:
RAMPAGE World Champion Mr. Anderson -is in the gym, bench pressing 400 pounds as he prepares for whoever his next contender is. Whether its The Undertaker, Carlito, Edge, or some other pot-sniffer that thinks they can beat Anderson, when reality is, Anderson will be champion forever-
Edge walks into the gym and sees the druggy bench pressing. Obviously it's the roids that have him benching so much so Edge walks over and presses down on it forcing it to go to Kenny's chest

Edge: Remember me Kennnnnnnedy?
Anderson

-struggles to talk, and mutters "yes........."-
Keeping a majority of his body weight into the bar against Ken's chest he cracks a smirk knowing that right now he can have whatever he wants out of Anderson because he has him in a bad spot

Edge: So this little title you STOLE from me I want my rematch and I want it at the upcoming Pay per view. Am I understood?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Anderson

-can't stand the pressure anymore and doesn't want to GIVE anything to anybody and remembers he has a piece of gum in his mouth and uses it. So he spits it and it gets in Edge's face. Edge backs up and gets the gum off as Anderson uses the opening to put the weights on the rest and Anderson stands up and has a staredown with Edge-

"Good luck with getting this."

-Anderson picks up the championship belt-
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Anderson

-can't stand the pressure anymore and doesn't want to GIVE anything to anybody and remembers he has a piece of gum in his mouth and uses it. So he spits it and it gets in Edge's face. Edge backs up and gets the gum off as Anderson uses the opening to put the weights on the rest and Anderson stands up and has a staredown with Edge-

"Good luck with getting this."

-Anderson picks up the championship belt-
Edge slaps the title out of Anderson's hand and when Ken looks down at it Edge kicks him in his right knee. Forcing Ken to bend over. Edge then clubs Ken on his bad neck and kneels down knee driving straight into the spine and Edge grabs the title and looks at Ken and then at the belt

Edge: Well that was rather easy, no wonder you were Jeff Hardy's bitch in Totally No Action. You know what, I think I know EXACTLY how to get what I want.

Edge gets up with the belt still in hand and kicks Ken in the head. It seems to concuss Anderson for just long enough for The Rated R Superstar to walk out of the weightroom and dissappear with Anderson's gold. Forcing Ken to search for him. It won't be easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Anderson

-walks through the hallways pissed off, without his belt. As he looks for management to get this solved-
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:31 pm

My nuqqas do stuff...
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:42 am

Edge arrives, with a belt on his shoulder it appears to be Anderson's however do you think Edge is that foolish? That thing is long been protected this is a replica.

John mutha fuckin Morrison killing Darth Vader

Mick Foley lighting dogs on fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:50 am

hmm prediction on Richies loyalty? haha
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:54 am

*A black limo is seen ariving at the arena. It stops outside the entrance and the driver steps out. He walks to the back of the car and opens the passenger door. Out steps Trish Stratus. She nods to the driver before strutting towards the entrance. The fans call out to her but she just smirks and walks inside, not really acknowledging them. She enters the building and struts down the corridor to her locker room*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 Trish_Stratus_2-1

*A big tour bus is seen pulling up at the arena. Superstars and divas start unloading off of the bus, and then Mickie James unboards, walks to the back, picks up her bags and heads towards the arena. The fans cheer for her, so she stops to spend some time with them, signing autographs and posing for pictures before saying goodbye and walking inside with a smile*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 0010-1

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:11 am

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
*A black limo is seen ariving at the arena. It stops outside the entrance and the driver steps out. He walks to the back of the car and opens the passenger door. Out steps Trish Stratus. She nods to the driver before strutting towards the entrance. The fans call out to her but she just smirks and walks inside, not really acknowledging them. She enters the building and struts down the corridor to her locker room*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 Trish_Stratus_2-1

*A big tour bus is seen pulling up at the arena. Superstars and divas start unloading off of the bus, and then Mickie James unboards, walks to the back, picks up her bags and heads towards the arena. The fans cheer for her, so she stops to spend some time with them, signing autographs and posing for pictures before saying goodbye and walking inside with a smile*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 0010-1

The Rated R Superstar walks up to Trish, he has the replica of the world championship on his shoulder he is using to pull Anderson into a trap on his shoulder

Edge: Well who do we have here? Toronto's second favorite person Trish Stratus. Not that it's a bad thing toots because at least your not that idiot Christian, but lets be honest you've accomplished many things in your career, but I've always been there with the trump card one upping you
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:20 am

Trish - *She looks at him and chuckles* "So you are comparing your career to mine? The greaters FEMALE wrestler of all time? You are comparing yourself to one of the women?" *She laughs again* "What's wrong Adam, you know that you cant stack up to most of the men around here so you have to come and berate the women?" *She shakes her head* "I guess you arn't as "great" as you say huh!" *She smirks*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:35 am

Trish - *She looks at him and chuckles* "So you are comparing your career to mine? The greaters FEMALE wrestler of all time? You are comparing yourself to one of the women?" *She laughs again* "What's wrong Adam, you know that you cant stack up to most of the men around here so you have to come and berate the women?" *She shakes her head* "I guess you arn't as "great" as you say huh!" *She smirks*
Edge: I CAN'T COMPARE TO THE OTHER MEN? I've had the greatest career EVER. I've won more titles than ANYONE your little boyfriends you've had Chris Jericho, Christian, Test, Albert, Carlito, and whoever the hell I'm missing add ALLL of their careers together and you would still see that I've done more. There is no comparing anyone else to me including you. Let's put this into terms you will understand. I'm the Maple Leafs and your the Blue Jays. I've won multiple championships. The only differance now is I can STILL win. I didn't need a little reality show skank to get me brought back in. And I DAMN SURE didn't need to whine like an over inflated princess that John Morrison didn't give me a hug.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:13 am

Dan wrote:

Edge: I CAN'T COMPARE TO THE OTHER MEN? I've had the greatest career EVER. I've won more titles than ANYONE your little boyfriends you've had Chris Jericho, Christian, Test, Albert, Carlito, and whoever the hell I'm missing add ALLL of their careers together and you would still see that I've done more. There is no comparing anyone else to me including you. Let's put this into terms you will understand. I'm the Maple Leafs and your the Blue Jays. I've won multiple championships. The only differance now is I can STILL win. I didn't need a little reality show skank to get me brought back in. And I DAMN SURE didn't need to whine like an over inflated princess that John Morrison didn't give me a hug.

Trish - *Turns back from looking away to look back ad Edge and raises an eyebrow* "... are you still here? I thought you left like 10 minutes ago!.... but it seems that you need to practice what you preach about the whining!" *She mocks him* "Im better than everyone else!" "No one is as good as me!" "My name is Edge and im Blah blah BLAH!" *She then smirks* "What are you trying to do? Inflate your own ego because no one else will do it for you?" Nobody cares! Especially not me, so if you dont mind, i have far more important things to do than stand here and listen to you drone on about how "great" you think you are!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:38 am

Dan wrote:

Trish - *Turns back from looking away to look back ad Edge and raises an eyebrow* "... are you still here? I thought you left like 10 minutes ago!.... but it seems that you need to practice what you preach about the whining!" *She mocks him* "Im better than everyone else!" "No one is as good as me!" "My name is Edge and im Blah blah BLAH!" *She then smirks* "What are you trying to do? Inflate your own ego because no one else will do it for you?" Nobody cares! Especially not me, so if you dont mind, i have far more important things to do than stand here and listen to you drone on about how "great" you think you are!"
Edge: Sure, run along. Spread your legs YET AGAIN for the owner
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:43 pm

*cough* Fuck this..I could care less about e-feds. I quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:59 pm

The Undertaker

[In the rafters, thinking about the mind games he wants to play with Anderson.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Rest In Peace WLR
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:16 am

"тнαт мσχℓєу ƒαη" яιcнιє wrote:

You've never actually watched Moxley, have you...?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:16 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
"тнαт мσχℓєу ƒαη" яιcнιє wrote:

You've never actually watched Moxley, have you...?
I have.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:23 am

Jon Moxley is the shit
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:34 am

He's okay. Personally, he's over-rated much like Danielson. His mic skill and stuff is great, but he's okay in the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:54 am

Granger? wrote:
Rest In Peace WLR
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:01 pm

BACK IN BUSINESS!

JERISHOWS IS RAMPAGE GM!

MIKEL IS ASSISTANT RAMPAGE GM!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Grange, since we need an Assistant Fear GM, I will take the position. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Can I pick up Jeff Hardy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:13 pm

as who Karl my friend and yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next